Speaker 1: Bill cunning in the Great America. Welcome to Spotty acting in the tri Stay.
Speaker 2: What a weekend in River City.
Speaker 1: Number one, We've got Joe Burrow likely playing quarterback against the Patriots on Sunday. Tonight we got Elder versus the Bombers of Saint Action. I would note that Rocky Boyman once again took down the outer flag in my studio and walked on it and then left. He's somewhere in Alabama right now, but I'm supporting Elder one thousand percent. Plus Tonight got the Louisville Cardinals playing the UC Bearcats downtown at the Heritage Bank Center. Plus go all the other stuff going on, including Saturday UC football. So it doesn't get much better than that. Joining you and I now is Speaker of the House, Matt Huffman. He's the most powerful speaker since vern Rife. Vern Rife because Matt Huffman was the President of the Senate and then he did that for a while and guess what, now he's a Speaker of the House. So, mister Speaker Matt Huffman, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Matt, first of all, can you describe maybe in one or two paragraphs. What the legislature has done with HEMP, marijuana, CBD, and THC. Because it takes a degree in Chinese calculus to figure out what you guys did late in the morning a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: What is the status as we speak.
Speaker 3: Now, Well, we have the Houses approved a bill that we've been working on all year, and that this came out of a conference committee, Republican Senators and Reps voting for that.
Speaker 4: We approve that.
Speaker 3: I'm nearly certain that the Senate will approve that here in a few weeks. But it does the number of things. I think some of the things that people immediately want to know is that there's a number of public safety things. So this prohibits public smoking and intoxication from marijuana. We're going to prohibit marijuana products from using packaging or advertising to attract children, which some of these folks are actually doing. Any ads have to be at all, have to be five hundred feet away from schools. We're clear enough the OBI prohibitions reducing the potency levels in marijuana, and so those are all the And by the way, employers can continue to prohibit marijuana at their own place that they want to just landlords, employers, just like they would with smoking or any other thing. So that's the public safety part of it. We or at least through the end of twenty six, will continue to allow beverages that have THHC in it. And the reason we're doing that is the federal government. As we went through this, the Feds are always well, what are they doing? Right and kind of right as we were coming to conclusions, they changed the laws. So they allowed this really through November and or prohibited it, and we think that they're going to allow it. The folks who are manufacturing these beverages, and some of them are you know, the same people who are brewing beer and wine and things like that, will continue to be allowed to do that all the way through the end of twenty six. Will have to see what the Feds are going to do. They have their own timeline by the middle of November next year, so that's you know, somewhat in the air, if you will. But we've maintained the current the tax rate of ten percent. What a lot of people are most interested in is the thirty six percent of revenue from the marijuana excise tax, which has been accumulating since the sale will now be distributed to those communities that have dispensaries, so a lot of local communities. There's about one hundred million dollars in that fund right now, so a lot of money going to local communities. And there is some relief for people who previously had been convicted of a minor marijuana fence in the past. There'll be an expungement of that. They have to go in a plu with the court. A number of other things in here, of course, but I think those are the highlights.
Speaker 1: Matt Huffman, speaker, The Ivory Towers and Columbus are different than the mean streets of Loveland. I found myself last night with the People's Judge and a few other couples walking around Loveland, which, by the way, you went to UC you' law school understand that it's a beautiful community. I can't tell you how many how much smoking marijuana I smelt in downtown Loveland. When I go to Washington Park, where my family have deep roots, every day there's large numbers of people using drugs and smoking pot openly. So it's one thing to say, as a speaker of the house, we're gonna we're gonna bar smoking marijuana in public.
Speaker 2: In reality, it's happening all the time. And I would assume in Ohio State and Columbus. I bet you can walk around Columbus and people are smoking pot and nothing's happening. So how can there be such a disparity.
Speaker 3: Why, Well, even in the great city of Lima, that is happening. And when I was an opening day with my grandson, they're walking through Fountain Square and there are people smoking marijuana. The reason why they're doing it right now is because it's legal. Nope, the initiative that was put on by the marijuana industry in November of twenty three in past didn't prohibit the use of smoking marijuana in public. This bill does, and so now people will be fine, ticketed, they'll be guilty of violating the law. We also cleaned up the OVI statutes and you know, can't smoke your marijuana in your car and all of that. So there'll probably be a little up. People have to figure out here real quickly that hey, I've been smoking marijuana for two years, what do you mean I'm not allowed to do that. Well, we've changed the law and here's a ticket if you do it again, and all that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Enforce the law, because in Cincinnati, they're not going to enforce that law. They're not Mayri Afta Pureval has told the police he didn't want to see marijuana convictions.
Speaker 2: He don't want that.
Speaker 1: And so you can say one thing, but what do you do if the mayor and the police don't enforce the law.
Speaker 3: Well, if you've got a mayor who won't enforce the law, who's taken an oath to faithfully execute the laws of the United State Constitution. In the state of Ohio, you got a mayor who's violating the law, and the voters need to make a decision about that.
Speaker 2: He got eighty three percent of the vote.
Speaker 3: If I get that, I get that. But a guy who looks at everybody and says I'm not going to follow the law, I'm not sure how much longer you can be mayor.
Speaker 2: If you're saying that, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I would assume he might get eighty five percent of the vote the next time. Nonetheless, maybe you can pass the law, but you know, if the lawmakers don't, if the enforcers don't want to do it, that's a different issue.
Speaker 2: Real estate taxes.
Speaker 1: Tell me what you did about lowering real estate taxes, which is a big issue here in Hamlet County.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we passed we had passed one bill or several provisions in the budget, and Governor de wine Vita some of those we have overridden one of those vetos. The others we don't have to address because they've now been been through the Governor's Discovery Committee there he wanted to think about it a little bit longer, and basically that that commission recommended that we do the things the governor vetoed.
Speaker 2: So we're happy about that.
Speaker 3: So there are four bills passed, and you know, one of those, I think the most important of those is the cap on inflate inflation. If what we have right now bill is a series of folks who they're retired, their incomes steady because they're on pension or Social Security. They lived in the same house for forty years and they're getting a twenty or fifty percent increase and all of a sudden, it's like, well, how am I going to pay that? And so there are inflation caps on how much real estate taxes will go up. So that's the cap. Also on the inside millage increase to inflation. This is going to save about seven hundred million dollars in property tax relief.
Speaker 2: Over three years.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's very important part of it. We have one of the things that happened with it local entities, school districts, in particular, the twenty mil floor and what you collect that determines how much money you get from the state. Well, we are now going to count the emergency, the renewal, the replacement, all of those things which are very confusing to voters, count towards the twenty mil floor to show how much money you really have, including income tax levies, so it's clearer how wealthy a local school district is. I think the most important part of this is that we have now empowered your local budget commission to reduce the amount of money that is being taken from taxpayers. If a levee that goes on is collecting more money than the levee was intended to collect. Because right now it's like we're gonna put on this for three years, we're gonna collect five million dollars and we collected ten million dollars. Well, the antity's just keeping the money. But your local budget Commission, which is made up of your auditor and your treasurer and prosecuting attorney. In most cases, those elected officials are going to have to make those decisions. You know, we all want our local governments to be properly funded, but they shouldn't be taking more money than what they need and what was intended. So those are those are kind of the highlights. But we have a you know, on our website in the House and you can go through and see these in detail.
Speaker 1: Lastly, there's a headline out of Columbus Ohio Conservatives that means you vote to change what students learn in the classroom. The cultural wars are coming to Ohio. A lot of Democrats are unhappy about this, but according to media accounts, as the Speaker of the House, if you passed several bills a couple of days ago that could order how students learn from fetal development all the way through Christian influence on history. Democrats say the changes are culture war distractions from the needs of average Ohioans. Is it is ridiculous how little public school kids, in private school kids know about americanustory, Ohio history. They don't know where we came from, they don't know the principles of the founding of the country. What did you do to instruct public schools what they have to teach, which the Democrats are angry about.
Speaker 3: Well, there are two things. One is, there is a bill spent sponsored by Melanie Miller, State rep out of Madina County, who basically it's we would like the students to see how a human fetus develops during pregnancy. Now, you know, if I think that's an important thing, and I think that if people see that, they may have different ideas about whether to go through with an abortion or not. And I understand there's a constitutional amendment that allows that in almost every circumstance. But more knowledge, more understanding about something is always good, and people who don't want kids to see that really need to question what is it that? What is it We don't want people to know more, We don't want people to see things. That's ridiculous, right. The second bill that they're angry about is a bill that doesn't require, but encourages and allows the teaching of the history of religion in the United States, including Christianity, but not just Christianity, because that's not we're largely a Judeo Christian country. We have a lot of other religions, and a lot of that is teaching about religious persecution. It's also teaching about the fact that our founding fathers, as it says in our founding documents, we're relying on the providence of God in making sure that our endeavors go forward. But teaching religion has an important bedrock in our society, in our American society. People who want a white religion out of the public square correct have a very poor understanding of why it is we're all standing here and why this is, you know, the most successful and greatest country in the world. It is a bedrock or religion. And by the way, if you're an atheist, you don't have to believe all that stuff if you want, in fact, you can look at your the teacher and say, I don't want.
Speaker 4: My kid listening to that.
Speaker 3: So it's it's it's only a culture war because someone's calling it a culture war. These are things that we all know and believe in, and so you know that's it gets a headline. That's one reason why I've said.
Speaker 1: Now, human life begins a conception, and you can't change biology. And it's not a collection of cells, it's a human being. I love the presentation of Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana, and when they had some pro abortion doctors, they are talking about some aspect of the human life, and he held up a photo, a picture of a ten week old baby, ten week old fetus with a beating heart and brain activities and human organs, and ask, how do you exact this ten week old fetus from a human body. And it's dismemberment of a baby, which ought to be illegal, however it's now acceptable. And many young women believe, I don't know what a fetus is. It's not a human being. But take a look at picture of this fetus and tell me this is not a human being. Then also, House Billed four eighty six would encourage public schools to teach the positive historical impact of Jeneo Christian values and the freedoms and liberties and grained in American culture. It's called the Charlie Kirk American Heritage Act. And the Left is in the business now of smearing Charlie Kirk, calling him a racist and all that kind of stuff. But to teach kids about how America was formed by the Geneo Christian principles, why it was formed why the thirteen colonies who were separate state steparate got together as the United States. How we develop is a culture, what it means, and the fact that human life begins a conception, And if anyone has a doubt, take a picture of a fetus that's about six weeks old.
Speaker 2: And tell me that's not a human being.
Speaker 1: But the culture today tells us that Charlie Kirk is a racist, Charlie Kirk is a Nazi. And by the way, life doesn't really begin until the baby exit the body of a woman. It is a woman that has a baby and not a man, by the way, and that somehow our culture devalues human life. There's a million abortions every year of babies that are killed in the womb by dismemberment. Described that, and then public schools teaching on American history is not a bad thing. It's a good thing. You know what I'm saying, mister speaker. You got me all fired up right now?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, well, look, I wish I could be as eloquent as Bill Cunningham. I never will be, but that's okay. Look, one of the things about the Jugeneo Christian tradition is that it's tolerant of other religions. Muslims in the United States have more freedoms than they do in most Muslim countries. Okay, a lot of other classes of individuals, people in different communities. They wouldn't be tolerated in other countries that are dominated by the Muslim religion. But in the United States. That's why it's a great country. Everybody gets to do what they want. And you know, with the passage of this constitutional amendment in Ohio essentially allowing abortion almost at any time, what we have to do, those of us in the pro life movement have to do things to win the hearts and minds of people that are contemplating this. And part of this is winning the mind of someone who may someday contemplate abortion. If someone has an unwanted pregnancy, sometimes there's people encouraging them to get abortions because they don't want embarrassment. They may remember this video that they saw when they were a sophomore in high school to say, let me think about that and so and you know, so people who don't want the public educated simply don't you know, aren't interested in talking about the truth. We know what's in the Constitution, that's the truth. And we know that we have to have other ways of winning hearts and minds, and this is one way.
Speaker 1: Speaker, Matt Hoffman, you work on the shoes of vern Riife, the most powerful speaker of all time. And mothers should not kill their babies, and we're going to only be blessed politically. I guess Ryan's not going to run for the governor's spot. I think Amy Acton is going to be the obvious person to run, and she's lied about her background, so you're going to wrap her arms around Ohio and it just hug us to death with the COVID restrictions. I think favek Ramaswami would be blessed to run against Amy Actin. That's a different story. But once again, mister speaker, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And we're reporting back to the American people what's happening in Columbus. Thank you, Matt. Thanks Bill, God bless America. Let's continue with more mothers. Do not kill your babies, do not dismember your babies. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WW all right, Dave Keaton, hit the music, Please hit the music. What a big weekend in the Tri State. This is why we are better, This is why we are unique. Tonight, of course, is the Louisville Cardinals teeing it up against the UC Bearcats average Bank Arena. Also, he may know tonight there's a little football game at pay Corps with Elder versus Saint X. I would point the story and must be told as to how this came about. Beginning on Monday morning. I get here about ten thirty am every day to prepare and Brian Combs walks out of the newsroom and says, I can't believe that none of the elder students can even get a ticket of the game. I said, wait, talking about He said, well, the OHSAA put the game in Mason to benefit the Mason Highschool girls wrestling team. I wasn't sure that was a thing, but that's another story. We'll talk about that later on. And I said, what what happened? He said, well, they have it at Mason High School and now all the tickets are gone in the first hour or two. The students at Elder and Saint X are still in school. They can't even get tickets. I said, you got to be kidding me. So I came into the studio and I and I called Denise Treehouse, chair of the Hamlet County Board of County Commissioners, who is very receptive. On my call, she's she texted back, saym in a meeting, Willie, what's going on? I texted her saying, you know, Denise, can we get paid course stadium to host the game on Friday night between Elder and Saint X.
Speaker 2: She says, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I texted her back, okay, and then she said and then she called me and said, let me call Katie Blackburn Brown.
Speaker 2: I said, sounds good.
Speaker 1: I said, it's got to be done today because it becomes Tuesday, Wednesday. Guess what Friday will be here in a heartbeat, it won't happen. And all the Elder students and the Dreehouses carried deeply about Elber and of course Rocky Borman cares deeply about Saint X, and I care about America. So conversations are head back and forth, back and forth. I try to get her on at two or three o'clock. She can't come on because she's working on this plus other difficulties. Long in the short that she texted me back and said we got it done, I said, wonderful. Then she went on with Rocky in eighty about four o'clock on Monday. It might have been Tuesday, but whatever, And it's going to happen. And right now they've sold I think about thirty thousand tickets and the whole bottom bowl of the stadium is going to be filled. And as a kid that played high school and college baseball at Crosley Field, there's no greater thrill, as Adam Matthews talked about when he went to Saint X of walking into a major league facility as a high school kid and playing a game, and with all due respect to Knippert, which would be a fabulous arena for high school football. There's something special about playing on the field where the Bengals are playing Sunday against the That's a big deal. And so that's how it developed. And of course the Shakers and Movers here or Denise Treehouse and the Katie Blackburn Brown OHSAA. And left to the side is the girls Mason High School wrestling team. I'm told by the Mason faithful that the girls there on the wrestling team. I didn't think wrestling among girls in high school was a big deal. Only wrestling I did in high school was with Penny in the backseat of twin drive in movie theaters. That's a different story. So I guess it's a thing. And I've had on State Girls Champion wrestling. I said, great, and so it's a thing. So they took up the idea of having Mason High School, which is going to host the big game between Saint xan An Elder, and they were going to handle the security. The concessions make a lot of money, and they need money for mats, they need money for uniforms, need money for whatever, girls need money for when they wrestle. So now they're out in the dark. So I hope maybe a city council and Mason can do something to help the Mason High School girls wrestling team. For every action is an equal reaction. The reaction is they're not happy about losing the game and losing their funding for the next year or two of girls wrestling. But I regress. So the game is game is happening. Rocky Boyman sand X's Finest Who's by the way, is in Alabama right now, University of Alabama, Crimson Tide. He's going to do their game on ESPN, I guess on Saturday. I have an Elder flag that's been hung up in my studio for three years. It was given to me by the Elder Faithful John Kraft and the coach Ramsey and others for my support of Elder. I've spoken to the boys before and it's the one hundredth plaque says Willie's a panther. So Rocky Boyman took it down and stepped on it Wednesday Thursday, I should notify Elder the disrespect that X shows toward Elder. Elder is my kind of school, hard working, bright young kids exceeding greatly beyond expectations. When I went to the game under the leadership of Father Anthony Browsch and he's the chaplain for Elder High school also runs the seminary Mount Saint Mary's and Beachmont Avenue, and I walked around with him and there was the Moller Faithful and then the Elder and Elder. It was the greatest night of high school football ever. The weather, the circumstances of packed house and watch Elder overachieve again and again and again against Maller and sant X fills me with emotions. I have difficulty expressing. So that's just one big event tonight, along with the basketball game Louisville and you see than Tomars, you see and bring him Young, Michael Jackson's favorite university, Bring him Young is in town. Throw on top of that. Sunday with the Ben Galleys, Throw on top of that. Messi Messi perhaps the greatest soccer player of all time next to Ronaldo, coming to Cincinnati on Sunday at five o'clock, and later on we have Jeff Birding coming on to talk about I can't imagine any city in America having a bigger weekend many events going on than Cincinnati. Little Cincinnati, Ohio has I'm proud. This makes me proud to be a Cincinnatian, despite the efforts of politicians to ruin it. So if you can't find something to do tonight, you got something wrong in your life. Secondly, a couple issues. I want to note again that Matt Huffman, the speaker, is the most powerful speaker this side of vern Rife. And they named the buildings after vern Rife. But Matt Huffman knows where the bodies are buried. Speaking of that, I have a report out of the BBC see I cover world events, international events, interstellar events, local events, so you don't have to. According to the story out of the BBC, which I trust half the time, not the Burbank Broadcasting Company, but rather the BBC in London. Another day, another anti Christian attack by g hottist in Nigeria. Multiple news agencies reported Friday Today that.
Speaker 2: Monday and Tuesday, dozens of students.
Speaker 1: Have been abducted by armed men from a Catholic school in the center of the country. The BBC reports the latest attack target at Saint Mary's School and Papira, Niger.
Speaker 2: Saint Mary's School.
Speaker 1: I think of Hyde Park when I hear that, where authorities had already ordered the temporary closure of all Catholic and Christian schools due to rising security threats by Boca Haram and other Islamic terrorists. Local media broadcaster Aris TV said fifty two school kids were abducted at gunpoint. Their teachers were brutally murdered in front of them. There were seventeen girls thirty five boys. It's a secondary school serves kids between the ages of twelve and seventeen. This is one of many attacks on Christian and Catholic schools in Nigeria, including one on Monday where twenty five schoolgirls were abducted in nearby Kebby State in Nigeria. The school kidnappings and attack on a church earlier this week cause President Donald Trump to threaten military action over targeting of Nigeria's Christians. Can you think of any place on Earth where Christians and Catholics are obliterating Muslims are those of the Islamic faith. And the girls are kidnapped, of course for sexual purposes, to throw them into sexual slavery for the men of these units. And the Nigerian government said is that we're deeply said to hear this news. It goes on and on and on. The exact number of abducted students this year equal about two thousand. Two thousand have been abducted. The teachers are shot in the back of the head, their bodies are paraded through city streets. The boys and the girls are kidnapped, the boys become soldiers. If they don't convert to Islam, they're killed, and the girls are thrown into sexual slavery until they're brutalized and murdered. This is happening all over Africa. Nigeria is one example. There are many others, and I don't know how we stop it. I have no idea. I have no idea. The Pope, the United Nations, Western Europe, the BBC, who wants to have American forces go to Nigeria.
Speaker 2: Nobody.
Speaker 1: This is true evil and it's wrong, and it's been happening for a long time. Analyst and residents playing the Nigerian lawlessness as a failure of government to defend its own citizens and the rampant corruption within the government itself that limits weapons supply to security forces while ensuring their steady supply to the gangs. So inside the Nigerian government they provide guns, money and intelligence to go. Where are the churches? Where are the Catholic schools? Kill them all? It's the message disgusting, disgusting and very sad, but it's the way things are today. I also would note, I know Glenn Beck is on this big time, but this is out of Minnesota. There's a new fraud scandal and making the Feeding our Future thing look like small potatoes. Feeding our future is when Somali gangs and others in Minnesota and elsewhere will gain the AEDB and the and the credit and the and the snap benefits for personal personal moneies, HS Health and Human Services, and Washington funded something called the Housing stab Stabilization Service Program, and Minnesota is drowning and fraud. This was a program put together under Joe Biden in which it was thought that if we provide money to the states to help seniors, addicts, disabled, and the mentally ill secure housing. It was designed with low barriers to entry, so you sign up and say, okay, my son, my daughter, my wife, my husband is a drug addict or an alcoholic or disabled, and then moneies begin to flow to you as a person to get your own housing. It began in twenty twenty one. The program paid out twenty one million dollars in twenty twenty one. Every year and is doubled in size every year, and now the numbers up to two hundred and fifty million dollars through Minnesota that we fund in order to provide housing services for the mentally ill, to disabled, addicts and seniors. Sounds like a good thing on paper, right, Well, the Somali community in Minneapolis is ninety thousand strong, and you can't get elected with those ninety thousand unless you toe the company line. They have found a way to have more and more of their children declared by some psychologists to be mentally disabled or autistic, gross over diagnostic of kids with autism, so they can funnel billions of Medicaid dollars back to terrorist sales in Somalia and of course Minnesota with Tim Waltz, he's a complete clown's not interested whatsoever in curtailing the program because he gets his votes out of the Somali community.
Speaker 2: I read this story.
Speaker 1: We're talking about billions of dollars that the American taxpayer funds Islamic gangs in Africa. I'm reading it and I said, you've got to be kidding me. And of course Tim Waltz's administration in Minnesota says, we're looking into the problem, looking into it. So we Americans fund Islamic terror in Nigeria and Somalia and elsewhere.
Speaker 2: How's this possible?
Speaker 1: So I hope, against hope that somehow the Trump administration can cut off the scams, the autism scams, and the meals scams and the disability scams that gangs use to fund their activities, not just in Somalia or Nigeria, but also in America, fifty percent of the SNAP benefits go to individuals who should not get them. A good chunk about a million go to dead Americans and their cards are being used by others along with other scams. How can we survive if the American taxpayer is actually paying for the organization of Islamic gangs who attack and kill Christians and Catholics all over Africa and used by the Somali gangs to fund l Shabab activities in the Horn of Africa, and we're funding it all and there's no interest by Democrats to change that whatsoever. In fact, they want to keep paying the Somalis because that's how you get elected to political office. You can't win in Minneapolis, the largest city in Minnesota, unless you're back by the Somalis. And to keep that going, we have to pay for the rope to hang ourselves. We have to pay for the rape and murder of children in Africa with our tax dollars. All right, let's continue. I got many things to get too, don't have a lot of time. But it also appears that Democrats. Six Democrats have posted their little videos pleading with American service personnel to commit treason because Trump is president telling them do not follow unlawful orders. The translation is, don't do whatever Trump does. That's constitutionally impermissive, that's insane and so. And now they're being implicitly told in the military that if you don't disobey civilian command of military orders, when we get back in power, we're going to decommission you as an officer. Country can't survive like this. The Stage four TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome. Stage four has said almost every element of the Democrat Party, let's continue with more. Coming up next after two o'clock will be the great Leland Vitter about his book Born Lucky, and also some of these issues about how American military personnel are being encouraged by Democrats to engage in insurrection against the United States of America, and if you don't do it when we get back in power, you will lose rank. By the way, mothers, do not kill your babies. It's called abortion. Twelve fifty five. Home of your Bengals, Home of your Reds, Home of the Bearcats, Home of Elder even though a Rocky boyman is desecrating the Elder flag, the home of Messi All the news Radio seven hundred Wow Radio, Billy Cunningham.
Speaker 5: The great American.
Speaker 2: Of course, big things happening in River City.
Speaker 1: The night's the big football game at pey cor Stadium put together in name of because of me.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that later. Also, you have in town.
Speaker 1: You have Messi Messy's coming to Cincinnati to play soccer on Sunday. Plus, you have the Louisville uc basketball games tonight plus on Sunday. As Leland Vetter is aware, Joe Burrow allegedly is going to play quarterback for the Bengals again. Having broken his toe or injured his toe after about nine weeks, is ready to play football again and once again. Leland Vidder of News Nation, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, I see on Black Friday, there's a big even as far as the twenty five percent off your book Born Lucky. And for those who may not be a word what we're discussing, can you tell the American people, well, why you author the book Born Lucky and how's it doing.
Speaker 6: Well? Bill?
Speaker 7: You're awfully nice to say this, and you were one of the very first people to understand what Born Lucky is about, which is my story of growing up with autism and my dad adapting me to the world rather than the world to me, and is you understood built? And the reason Born Lucky has sort of hit this nerve is because it's not an autism book. It's a book about the power of parental love. It's about what the power of great.
Speaker 4: Parenting and what it can do.
Speaker 5: So this is hope.
Speaker 7: Born Lucky is hope for every parent of a kid having a hard time, doesn't matter if it's autism or ADHD or anxiety, difficulties, growing up, bullying. It is proof of what parents can do, and it's why it's gotten the reception it has.
Speaker 4: And then Amazon picked.
Speaker 7: It to be one of their Black Friday books, so you can get it right now. Don't get in a car accident while you're driving, but when you stop, either go to born Lucky dot com or just type born Lucky into Amazon and you can join this Born Lucky journey that We've got tens of thousands of people already on it bill and it's amazing. Every day now I'm getting two, three four emails from people talking about how this book has really changed their life.
Speaker 1: Every now and then, we in this business do something positive. I often think we create more turmoil, we don't bring peace. And it's just the nature of the business and news nation and what I do. And I mentioned you off the air that this is one of those rare circumstances for someone that you see in a box on the wall that you really don't know that's you.
Speaker 2: Leland Viddters have.
Speaker 1: Actually reached in the hearts and souls of tens of millions of Americans and said, to a parent especially, this is not the end of the world. This is the beginning. You cannot adopt the world to your son or daughter. You must adopt in the sense your son or daughter to the world. And I I can't imagine the heartfelt feelings you must now experience knowing that you've done good in other people's lives that you're never going to meet.
Speaker 7: It's been really meaningful, and you know, Bill, so meaningful. Also to my father, who really didn't want to tell this story. He'd never told anybody about my diagnom and knows there's no therapists, no friends, no family. You knows he suffered silently as so many did and do today, as so many parents do. And I send him all these letters every time I get a letter, I send it to him, and you know, it's proof that shariness and his struggle and his sacrifice was really worth it.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on to the issues of the day.
Speaker 1: About three o'clock Eastern time today, allegedly the President's going to have Mom Donnie, he calls the Kami in the Oval office.
Speaker 2: Would you like to be a fly on that wall?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't. People have to be a fly on the wall.
Speaker 6: Bill.
Speaker 7: I think there are going to be cameras all over the place because right now it's what they call closed press, which means that the press doesn't get invited in. I think that's gonna change.
Speaker 5: And that's just this is we know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 7: Right It's either gonna go one.
Speaker 5: Or two ways. Either it's gonna go.
Speaker 4: The Zelensky way, which I doubted.
Speaker 7: Or it's gonna go the the charming How great everybody? You know, how everybody tells each other how great they are.
Speaker 5: We saw Mom Dami yesterday.
Speaker 7: Talk about how that he and Donald Trump won the presidency for the same reason, which was affordability, and they both have they both are generational talents when it comes to politics.
Speaker 5: You know you're a partisan.
Speaker 4: I'm not, and that's fine, but it.
Speaker 7: Just, you know, I look at it from an analytical standpoint, they're very similar. They're both extraordinarily charismatic politicians. They both understand they're electorate. They both are very talented in front of the cameras, and so to me, it's almost like watching gonna be watching like too heavyweight boxers, kind of shadow like, you know, kind of shadow box.
Speaker 1: It's going to be great, Well, it'll be it'll be interesting because you have a great point. They are essentially the different sides of the same coin. Affordability is often caused by monetary policy and by forces beyond the ability of a mayor or president to control. And I'm not sure affordability is. It's a nice issue. I think policy, especially by socialists and Democrats, caused the affordability crisis by making like rent free apartments means there will be fewer apartments built, which means the rent's going to go up, not down, And by having government get involved in public housing.
Speaker 2: That's been a pretty bad idea.
Speaker 1: And affordability comes from all kinds of forces over which the president and the mayor has has a little bit of ability to change, but not a lot. I think a mayor has no ability to change it except in one direction, which is bad. A president has more ability because of monetary policy, because of oil and gas and nuclear power, that kind of stuff has more ability to change. But nonetheless they can agree this is an affordability crisis, but there's no resolution except maybe.
Speaker 2: In the president's hand.
Speaker 1: And secondly, according to the most recent quarterly estimates, inflation won up about three percent annually. It's three point one. But the American people, if you would ask the mar there was one poll I saw Leland Vetter that said the American people think inflations is about ten percent a year, when really it's three percent. So the perception is not the reality. A three percent annual inflation rates not a big deal. It's it's one. It's the one point above the two percent goal. But am I right to say in your viewpoint that according to the statistics, inflation is pretty good, but the perception is inflation's pretty bad?
Speaker 4: Are you asking if you're right to say that?
Speaker 2: I'm right in a sense? I am? I guess I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I feel like I'm pretty right on this. I will contend to you bill that you know, the economy is not a conglomeration of statistics, right. It is not the employment rate times real wage growth minus inflation plus the cost of gas minus the pound of hamburger times the increase in the price of coffee. It is how people feel at the end of the week when they go to.
Speaker 5: The grocery store.
Speaker 7: Do they have money leftover to take their kids to the movies? Does McDonald's feel like a splurge? None of these are captured in all of these statistics that everybody likes to talk about with you know, Oh, well, GDP growth is this, and wage growth is that. And you know, I remember a president who did that. Okay, his name was Joe Biden. It did not work out well.
Speaker 5: Okay, I remember a press. I remember a party.
Speaker 7: He said, well, the real problem is we're talking about our wins enough. That was the Democratic Party.
Speaker 5: I had a congressman on.
Speaker 7: A couple of days ago and started talking about beef prices with him.
Speaker 5: Beef is up fifteen percent, he says.
Speaker 7: You know what, he says, The real problem is there's four beef packers in America.
Speaker 5: Two of them are four and owned.
Speaker 4: Is if that matters?
Speaker 7: And we need to go after the beef, and I pulled up in real time. A press release from Joe Biden in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: The problem with beef prices. There are four beef packers, two of.
Speaker 2: Them are foreign.
Speaker 4: Okay, No one wants to hear the excuses. They want to feel better.
Speaker 7: And what Mandami basically said is I'm going to make you feel better. Now he's figuring out the free stuff's actually very expensive. But that's beside the point. This is I've been saying, it's August. This is a problem for Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: It may not be his fault, but it is his problem, no question.
Speaker 1: And you can't have rents going down in New York City. I think in my lifetime, except in the late nineteen seventies, rents never went down in New York City. But you can have rents going down by having less supply, and you get less supply of apartments by having rent phrases in which someone who wants to build apartment buildings cannot have any kind of a return and they're vilified as some sort of evil doer because they want to build new apartments. I can't conceive of someone in New York City building a brand new large apartment building. When you have rent freezes, well you can't make a return. In fact, you're guaranteed to go bankrupt. And so you bring about.
Speaker 5: They've got they have fifty thousand.
Speaker 7: Apartments right now in New York that are unoccupied because they're effectively can damn they're slums, because the landlords can't afford to put in the money to fix up the apartments and make a return because wait for it, rent controls.
Speaker 2: In which the mayor lives in a rent control department.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I mean in New York City, because of its weather, you have a situation where it would cost millions and millions of dollars to bring fifty thousand empty apartments up to up to code with electrical plumbing, et cetera. And fifty thousand empty apartments that need to be torn down. You can't tear down either because of permitting. And so this is a terrible problem and it's insoluble. I think by politicians, I trust the laws of blind demand. I would incentivize those who build apartment buildings in New York City, like Tony Bender, I would incentivize him to build brand new apartment building units not rent controlled but market forces, and that would help solve the problem. I would predict in four years, if Mom Donnie runs again, which I expect he would, that the rent control situation is going to be worse and to be fewer apartments. There'll be one hundred thousand empty apartments because capitalism works. The laws of supplying demand cannot be resented by by a mayor or by a president. Now, secondly, Leland viiters to me, this is the biggest non covered story, which is the Biden administration in Arctic Frost appears to have snooped on the phone records of all Republican US Senators five or six, including Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan, that the Biden administration, through Jack Smith, conducted a operation against Republicans to get dirt on US senators and the chairman of the Judiciary Committee when he was in office, and Jordan said that Biden's Justice Department secretly snooped on his phone records over a two year period. Latest lawmaker known to have been targeted by counsel Jack Smith as part of a sprawling investigation. They spied on Trump, they spied on Senators, Now they spied on me. Is this a why in the national media this is not a bigger story When the Biden administration is snooping on the phone records of sitting Republican US senators and the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, why is that not a big story?
Speaker 7: Well, I think you answered your own question. Because the chairman of the Judiciary Committee is a Republican and the Senator is a Republican. I would say that the senator said. Senators did not do themselves any favors when they put a putt in a five hundred thousand hours payoff from the US Treasury to themselves in the reopening of the government, So it makes it hard for them to have the moral high ground on this. How anybody thought that was a good idea and thought they were going to sneak it through is just still beyond me. But I digress. What I would say is Republicans would be wise because I think the mead you know, why is it not a story? Story speaks to people who are already convinced. The only people who are outraged about what is or is not in the media is people who are already on on one side or the other. What I don't understand is why they don't just talk about the story.
Speaker 4: Why not just ask why did jacksmiths snoop snoop on us?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 4: Okay? And what and and and what is the standard?
Speaker 5: And you know for that matter, Okay, go out and get.
Speaker 7: A bunch of warrants on Eric Swalwell's phone. And I don't know who else's phone. You want to go, go get Warrens on and then when people cry, you say, look, you get it to us. The idea anymore in America that our politicians act in the best censors of the country rather than in party or their own power is a bygone era.
Speaker 4: And that is that is just a sad fact. And I it shudders to me.
Speaker 7: What is going to have to happen in America for us to come back together?
Speaker 4: And I say that based on the video.
Speaker 5: That six Democrats put out for the.
Speaker 7: First time in my my knowledge in American history, beginning to subvert or call.
Speaker 5: Into question the chain of command and civilians control.
Speaker 7: Of the military. It is a It is a terrible, terrible.
Speaker 4: Thing that is happening.
Speaker 7: And I and I would say, neither side is at the point where they're willing to rise above it.
Speaker 1: In fact, East Side one one one of some ship the other. And uh, to have these five five Democrats having served in the military or in the CIA question the civilian control of the military and somehow Uh, of course they're simply stating the law that you don't have to obey an illegal, unlawful order. But who makes that determination? Normally it's not a private or corporal making some decision whether or not to rebel against the president, the civilian commander or the secretary of war. And to me, that's where we are now. Lastly that on that similar issue, I read the affidavit put together by Magistrate Judge David Baker when the when the Democrats snooped on Republicans, and it was issued by Judge David A. Baker, and she forced Verizon, the cell phone provider of Jim Jordan and these other Republican senators, to.
Speaker 2: Keep quiet about the subpoena. So the lawyers of Verizon said, we want cover on this.
Speaker 1: They talked to the lawyers for Jack Smith and said, we want cover in case they discovered that someone is snooping on their phone records. And so how about this finding by the court quote, this is about us Republican senators and Jim Jordan, Chairman of Judiciary Committee. The Court finds reasonable grounds to believe that's such a disclosure will result in flight from prosecution where the Republicans gonna flee the country, or destruction or tampering with evidence which is a crime, or intimidation of a potential witnesses, and serious jeopardy of the investigation. So the federal court ordered for Verizon not to tell the snoopees, who are Republican powerful US senators. You can't tell them what Jack Smith is doing because they may flee the country. What that was in the affidavit signed by the federal judge ordering Verizon not to tell the Republicans of the Senate that you're being snooped on.
Speaker 2: Isn't that ridiculous?
Speaker 5: I'm not going to pass judgment on it.
Speaker 7: I think what you said, though, lays out a situation where.
Speaker 4: Again, the gravity of what.
Speaker 7: Is happening is not understood or appreciated by people are doing it because they're blinded by their own political interests. And again, you know, to me, it goes deeper than ridiculous.
Speaker 4: And you know, we the best line I heard about.
Speaker 7: The six Democrats putting out that video was from a guy named Elliott Ackerman who had on the show last night, and he said, our politicians act as if we're playing with monopoly money.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: The reason the democracy, the reason the republic holds in America is because we all believe in the same ideas. We all sort of subscribe to the same rules. And the democracy, the republic, the idea can only survive so many cuts. It can only survive so many people not playing by the rules. One of the rules, you don't snoop. You don't use your political power to snoop and to punish the other side. Right, you don't use the power of the DOJ while you're in office to do that. Another rule, you don't challenge the military chain of command and civilian control of the government. You do not insert into the minds of American soldiers. Oh, by the way, your orders may be illegal. And if they and if when we're in power, we deem they worry illegal, We're coming back to get you, which is the subtext of what that video was really about.
Speaker 4: You just don't do that, and that's what.
Speaker 5: Makes America different.
Speaker 7: Right, snooping on using the Justice Department to snoop on your political enemies, as Democrats did in the Jack Smith investigation. That's like what happens in Venezuela. That's what happens maybe even in France or Canada or other places. It is not what's happened in America. And the only reason it doesn't happen in America is everybody agreed it didn't.
Speaker 4: Happen in America. And now that agreement is being.
Speaker 2: Broken, that's out of the bag. I gotta run.
Speaker 1: Born Lucky dot Com and Amazon picked it out as one of their best books of the year, and I think it's great. And once again, Leland Vidder, I'll be watching tonight on News Nation and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Leland, Thanks them, God bless you. Let's continue with more and Trump will go back in spades. Whatever they did to Trump, Trump's gonna get due to them, and then when they get back in power, they're gonna do it back to Trump. On news Radio seven hundred, ww.
Speaker 8: Katie trying to get to him. Into the midfield, Powell touch, how long will Chris Pencil let it go? There's your nine minutes, Powell into the Night's there it bounces across the midfield.
Speaker 2: Hey, full time whistles.
Speaker 8: Cincinnati defeat Columbus.
Speaker 2: And they are dancing in the.
Speaker 8: Bailey tonight, Ohio is orange and blue.
Speaker 9: Hello, quiet, and I'm broughtcast.
Speaker 2: Segment Who made that call? If anyone? That was Tommy G. Willie on the fc Cincinnati Radio Network. Beautiful call and segment.
Speaker 1: I have a report here from the from the Bengals locker room. Bengals starting quarterback Joe Burrow did not go through team stretch at practice on Friday afternoon. While Joe Flacco stretched, Flaco is stretched, Burrow is not stretched. Your comments, Zach Taylor says no decision has been made as of right now on who starts.
Speaker 2: When's the drop? Burrow as questionable tomorrow at four o'clock? When is it? When is it? Four pm? Tomorrow? They got to decide whether he plays or not.
Speaker 1: Four o'clock tomorrow. Correct, What do you think about that? Give me your analysis? You don't have an analysis? No, I mean I'm thinking about it. Well, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't, well, asking me all the time time, Well, I'll say this, I don't know. No, I'll say this. I'm gonna put this on the list. Segment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got six items down here, okay, and you and I are gonna pick the winners or pick who's gonna prevail. Okay, I'm gonna put Joe b or Joe f F for Flaco.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Are you ready for the list? Hit it? Whoever wins?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is the other one on hot fut sunny? Do you agree?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: He already oweed me one, but go ahead from what you took Moeler, I had Saint X.
Speaker 1: Let's continue number one, Joe Burrow or Joe Flacco who starts the game on Sunday. Burrow, I'm b I'm taking f I'm taking Flacco. Secondly, Basketball Cardinals beat bear Cats tonight Heritage center Pat Kelsey at all against our man, you know, the.
Speaker 2: Bearcats who have some difficulties at times. Would you agree?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Who wins Louisville versus U? See, like the bear Cats will leave?
Speaker 1: But I'm taking you of L in this one, Taking L, I'll take the Bearcats in an upset all right now? Next, yeah, the big one in a sense, Jonas Brothers.
Speaker 2: That's coming up. Elder v. Saint X.
Speaker 1: I'm going with the Bombers, Saint X. I'm going with the men of Elder and By the way, did you see Rocky Boyman step on the sign given to me by the Elder Faithful three years ago? I'm an honorary student. I have a diploma from Elder High School. And he stepped on it and he pushed it down. You see that right there?
Speaker 2: See that? See that Julie Lease had the dog come in I think he ought to be suspended all next week for in fact.
Speaker 1: That damn dog wiped his butt right there on the elder sign.
Speaker 2: It's an outrage. Let's get this sign up? What about that?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: Next? What's next? Next?
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 2: You see the b y You going into Bearcats football?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going with the Mormons, also known as Michael Jackson's favorite university.
Speaker 2: Bring him young. I'm gonna think b y U.
Speaker 1: Now another another big one, Bengals v.
Speaker 2: Patriots. What do you you pick first? I'm going with New England? What about you? Me too? I'm sorry they won eight straight and nine and two and look I don't think anybody's him two not good? How about this one? A messy, messy orange and blue all the way with Ted McKay. And you're taking FC sending MESSI back home. I will take Miami. Lastly, the Jonas brothers. Can you name one Jonas brother? I think one's named jod Blaco. No Jonahs, Joe Jonas. It let's go. No, let's get that off. There's no so here we go? You mean what? You didn't get his tickets? Will you? I thought you and I were going to go.
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, can you name one of their tunes? No? Me, neither.
Speaker 1: So you got Louisville, U see tonight? You have the Bearcats and I took Louisville. I got you down here. Oh, I'm sorry. We got Joe Burrow. You got Joe Burrow and Joe Flacco. You have Burrow and I got Flacco. Yeah, Louisville.
Speaker 8: U s.
Speaker 1: You got Louisville and I got Cincinnati. I'm elder versus Saint X. You have the Bombers, and I have elder Bengals versus Patriots. We both have New England and MESSI. You got FC and I got Miami.
Speaker 2: See what happened?
Speaker 1: Ever wins the most hot fut Sunday Double or Nothing segment?
Speaker 2: Please give me sports? Will heave the stude reporters of proud service of your local temp Star Heating and Air conditioniting Dlers, Thamestar Quality, you cond Field in Cincinnati, Colwayoming airon one eight eight eight nine nine six h v A C Spot. I want to thank Lear's Prime Market Willy Deluxe Deli located in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot Com, Lears Prime always a cut above for our fabulous lunch today.
Speaker 1: Did you eat the tuna salad? Did you have everything? Oyster soup? What did you have?
Speaker 2: Had that too? Ate everything? High School Football Tonight Willie playoff action all across the tri State six o'clock with the High School Football Tonight Show and Fox Sports thirteen sixty. That'll lead into the action from pay Corp Stadium Tonight Division one Regional final between Elder and Saint X. As of eleven am nineteen, over nineteen thousand tickets have been sold. Mike Dyer Channel nine News NOS. Is that correct? Correct? Let's see Also tonight Middletown, the Middies take on Hubert Heights. Wayne, you liking that match up? Middletown. I'm taking you bur Height Swayin Anderson up against Trotwood Madison. I'm taking Trotwood. What do you say?
Speaker 1: Anderson all the way Indian Hill and Valley View. What about those ten kids thrashing the locker room? What do we know about that? I don't know, do we? I mean, well, I haven't heard anything. Go Kentucky Playoffs tonight. Among the games Corbin and Highlands and Preston Burg at Beechwood, Indiana State semi Finals tonight, Class three eight milin Could they pull off a miracle.
Speaker 2: Up against South Putnam? How they is football? Tomorrow? It is Bearcats at b YU Big twelve Action seven o'clock tomorrow night here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Why there should be perfect Jonas brothers Saturday night?
Speaker 2: What's she saying? Stumbling following I'm nor I'm not going.
Speaker 4: No, you're the medicine and the Bain tattoo and some I'm of Baine.
Speaker 2: Maybe you know, I don't know. I'm a sucker, filo, I'm a what I'm a sucker? For you?
Speaker 1: I guess I'm dancing on cars and I'm living in bars.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a couple of people around here, thank you, h But Bengals Uptate brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Let's see we'll see what happens. Like I said, no quarterback decision was announced today by a head coach, Zach Taylor. So at nine am with the RNL Carriers pre game sports talk Show Sunday presented by Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Toyota Dealers live at the Holy Grail and a kickoff is at one and then the Tri State Chevy Dealer's postgame Show presented by Arnel Carriers live at Buffalo Wings and Rings and Milford. The special guest there with the Chickster is done other than number thirty three, Full.
Speaker 1: Rock, Full Rock. David, you know, I have seven predictions. I head at the Middies to this we only had six. Case we tie. I want to have a tie break go in Middletown and I'm saying no, that way, there's going to be a winner segment.
Speaker 2: Let's see Willy the MLS Eastern Conference Final winner go home on Sunday TQL Stadium MESSI inter Miami CF against Evander at FC Cincinnati action at the five o'clock on Fox Sports thirteen sixty. So anyway, as we.
Speaker 1: Sit here Monday, we want to see that UC beat Louisville and basketball that Elder beat St. X in football, UC beat BYU and football at the Bengals beat the Patriots in football. That MESSI lost in soccer and the Middies lost or won in football? Do I have that correct? I think so?
Speaker 2: What little town like ours have all this stuff going on the next two to three days unbelievable, Andy Backer, and we have the Jonas Brothers Bearcats at number six Louisville with Pat Kelsey in town today, Willy six o'clock tonight here on seven hundred WLW Georgia and Xavier go out of tonight at eight thirty on fifty five KRC, part of the Charleston Charleston Charleston Classic. Let's write that down number and now loyal Maryland will face number twelve Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Tonight Xavier Georgia yay or nay? Who do you like in that matchup? Going with the Muskies.
Speaker 2: I gotta take XT two and that one, so we'll leave that one alone. Now back to the National Football League, we say congratulations and a milestone to one of our own. What Chris collins Worth Sunday Night Football on NBC, he will call his five hundredth National Football League game. That's Tampa Bay at the LA Chargers. You know, we made him what he is and he's ignored us completely. Is that fair to say? I was going to say, if it was an Eastern time zone, we might want to call him.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll call him about a forty five minutes and see if you accept though, if you'll reach down to those who made his life possible and give us the props that we deserve.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. No, I don't know what the tie segment give me.
Speaker 1: Out of the Stude report, we have Jeff Burden coming up live from Messiville in about fifteen minutes. Then I'm gonna call, believe it or not, Chris collins Worth himself at about forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Willy, and we say Happy birthday today to one of the greatest reds ever of all time. Ken Griffy Junior. The kid. Happy birthday. How old is he? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have to look it up and it'll be fifty or sixty.
Speaker 2: I so Happy birthday, Ken Griffy Junior. Let me ask, Let me ask Syria, call Brian Goldberg. Where's he at?
Speaker 1: How old is Ken Griffy Junior? She knows everything, says do you want Brian Goldberg? Now hold on second?
Speaker 2: Sorry? How old is Ken Griffy Junior fifty six?
Speaker 1: Derek twenty first, nineteen sixty nine, segm man give me out on studio, just did on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: All right, now let's continue.
Speaker 1: This is one of the great weekends in the history of Cincinnati when it comes to sports.
Speaker 2: So much going on.
Speaker 1: Of course tonight is the Cardinals against the Bearcats at the Heritage Bank Arena. And then also tonight's a little game between Elder and Saint X and I'd say Rocky Boyman and maybe Jeff Birdings showing disrespect to Elder, not in his case, but in Rocky's case. He stepped on the flag that Elder gave me two or three years ago, Rocky Boyman did. Then you got UC Bearcat football against BYU. Then you got the Bengals, Bengals and the Patriots going. Then you got Messy at five o'clock on Sunday trying to get a win against FC. Joining me now is the President's CEO and chief bottlewasher of FC, that is Jeff Birding and Jeff Birding welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show and Jeff. First of all, just in a general way. This came together out of nowhere. I don't think anybody saw all these events transpire. How unusual is it in Cincinnati? Did these events going on? Including the midies, including the Bluebirds all playing high school football Trotwood Anderson. Isn't this special to be a Cincinnatian?
Speaker 6: It is. We love our sports and we love our teams who represent us, and you know, it brings people together. It makes it more fun to live here. And I'll be down at pay Court tonight for Elder Saint X and I.
Speaker 10: Got my Bengals season tickets and you know, and then yeah, FC Cincinnati will take on the messy Mountain of Inner Miami on Sunday at five.
Speaker 1: Before we talk about MESSI and FC, there was a proposal a few days ago from the city council to buy a plot of land right by w C eighteen forty eight. I know, you have a hope, maybe a plan, maybe in the distance, build an arena there. We need a brand new arena. Everyone says that is that part of that plan or not?
Speaker 6: Not directly. What I would say, Bill, is, you know, when I was on city council obviously fifteen plus years ago, we took possession of the block at Fifth and Race, and I thought, if we ever got controlled of the Millennium, you could put an arena there, because at some point we're going to need to replace the arena on the riverfront. Put a hotel on top of it, tied into the convention Center, and that'd be a great development. I left city Council and the new group. That's where eighty four fifty one is, and that's no longer a potential site for an arena. And so I think what the mayor and council and the Port Authority have done here is to say, listen, this parcel the old Freestore food bank that was offices that were abandoned a couple of years ago. It's an empty building. There's going to be something great that we're going to build on this site, tied into the town Center garage. So now the public has full control of the site. The arena study has said that this is one of the best sites for a future arena. It's not the only one. There's other options, but it is one of them, and we need to preserve public control so that some speculator done by the property and then hold this community up for tens of millions of dollars, which is what the experience was, as you know, with the Millennium, and put it in a position where the arena couldn't go there because someone is holding this community up. So I think they showed good foresight to say, listen, we just want to put the site under public control. If it's an arena, fine, If it's not, it'll be a residential or commercial development of some sort that capitalizes on all the energy and success and over the line and what we're doing up at our stadium. This is a great site and we want to make sure the public can control it.
Speaker 1: So you and Carl Lender control that a large part of those parcels, along with four hundred million dollars of development happening as I speak. So is wouldn't you prefer to have the brand new arena close to FC and TQL.
Speaker 6: To be fair, We're sure we would because you got music Hall. We've invested in this community, probably close to a billion dollars since we formed three CDC in two thousand and three. Over the last twenty years, you could offer that, you know, it's a pretty successful, vibrant entertainment district that combines a lot of the heritage of Cincinnati and the preserved architecture of Cincinnati's founding with a lot of really great new things that we're building up around it. And so you could offer this would be a very dynamic site. And I think the arena study that the Chamber of Commerce led concluded that this is a very viable site where the town Center garage is. But to be fair, there's a couple other opportunities that will be evaluated and Phil Castellini and I and Phil has his own vision about maybe keeping it on the existing side if that could work. Where he and I one hundred percent agree is this community needs to replace an obsolete arena on the riverfront. Everyone who's listening knows that we all get in our cars and we go to Indy or Columbus or Lexington or Louisville to go to concerts, to go to shows and people and people send me the pictures of their experiences at the existing arena, and it feels unsafe and it is very obsolete. And in my opinion, that's what losing looks like. That's not what winning looks like. And so we need to solve this, and Phil and I agree, and so let's come up with based on Steve leapers and work. Steve's been asked by the city in the County three CDC to come up with a plan on how we can fund a new arena, some private, some public, and that work needs to continue and we need to all be joining hands to say that's the priority. How can we pay for this and come up with a plan that people feel, including everyone listening. Yeah, you know what, that seems pretty reasonable. Okay, we get a new arena out of this, we don't get to go. I have to get in our cars and other people get in their cars and come to Cincinnati again. That's winning. Then there will be a process to decide where the arena should go, and then Bill will assert his plan and we, with others the city will assert ours. But that's premature. We shouldn't be debating the site right now. We should be coming together to say we need a plan that allows us to replace a very obsolete arena on the riverfront.
Speaker 1: You know, that's like Masters of the Universe. On one hand, you have the Castellinis, you have the banks, you have the interest of cbd A downtown, the Central Business District against the lenders and against the farmers, and against the Birdings and against TQL. So you have on one site, you get it on the banks. I know Jim Mooring wants it there. Castellini's won it there. The Bengals want it there. On the other hand, you have the lenders, the farmers, the meg Whitman's, the TQLS, the Birdings wanted up that way. This will be interesting to watch when will be concluded. I want to see the Masters of the Universe butt heads.
Speaker 6: I'd like to see for the next six months, we come up with a Bible plan where there's public hearings, public buy in, there will be government approvals, all of that will need to say we can do this. Then once that consensus has been established around the plan, again with public hearings, then there will need to be a process on okay, now, what's the best place to build it? And I am confident that we'll come up with a process and at the end of the day, Bill, I know you know this. I'm a Cincinnati guy. I want to see a new arena. If the best plan is to put it on the riverfront, you know that's great. We get a new arena. If the best is to put it next door to over the Rhine and Music Hall and all the great entertainment and history of Cincinnati up in our neck of the woods, then that's great. But at the end of the day, what I don't want is that we continue to lose out as a community because we have, among the top fifty cities in this country the worst arena. How are we going to bring the best talent, How are we going to bring more jobs, more population? How are we going to be winning as a community when such a visible thing our arena is the worst of the top fifty cities in the country. Again, I'm tired of losing. I want to see us winning.
Speaker 1: Though the new Duke Energy Center I supposed to open in January, I believe there's no hotel attacks to it. A little birdie told me that the Port Authority had difficulty getting financing from the Maria Group's going to operate it. But why is there not a big hotel opening along with the convention center.
Speaker 6: Well, I think the short is is that this three CDC has done excellent work advancing the convention center modernization work. That plan came together quickly. It was much less money, and we obviously went to work right away because we don't have a functional convention center right now until the work is done at the beginning part of twenty six. The hotel much more complicated. You know, an eight seven hundred and fifty eight hundred room hotel is much much more expensive. There's some different financing pieces, some of the pieces involved the state. These things are just a little bit more challenging. My belief, Bill, is that we will have an announcement again led by three CDC in our you know, the city and the county here very soon on the hotel, and then that construction work will commence.
Speaker 2: That's going to be years around years away.
Speaker 6: Probably at least twenty four months. Twenty four months is I think what it will take. So if we could get under way in early twenty six and you're talking about opening in early twenty eight, well.
Speaker 1: The convention center can't rip and roar until there's an attached, brand new hotel. It's just done work by itself. Now, let's talk about soccer for a moment.
Speaker 6: What can I tell you, Bill, Sorry, real quick, but you know what, once the cranes go up, you're telling groups, you're recruiting these groups to come to your vention center for big conventions a couple of years out. Anyway, once the cranes go up, then you're showing a level of confidence and certainty the groups you're recruiting to come here and to bring their groups, and to bring the people that are going to spend a lot of money. You have something to sell them for two years down the line anyway.
Speaker 1: Well, and then also, isn't it true that financing has been a problem.
Speaker 6: I think there's a lot of these final details. I would tell you. I think most of this deal, eighty ninety percent of the deal has been done for some time, and the final ten percent, as you know, is always the hardest.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about MESSI six or seven years ago, eight years ago, when I was with you and Gerber the commission at UC campus, there was a dream. I think the final vote on city Council was five to four, could have gone the other way, could have been four to five. If that went the other way, then we wouldn't have a franchise. There wouldn't be a TQL, there wouldn't be a convention center possibly there, there wouldn't be five hundred million dollar development happening as I speak. When you look back on that, do you kind of amuse by the fact that at least four members of council did not want to change zoning.
Speaker 2: Isn't that amazing?
Speaker 6: You know it is. But I'm not much of a look back guy. At the end of the day, we got it done. I'm focused on what do we still need to build, what do we still need to achieve as a community. At the end of the day, you know, there were some people who maybe didn't quite see the vision the way we saw it. I assure you that can I've talked to a bunch of them. You know they see it now and that's all that really matters is people see that this has been a tremendous shot in the arm for.
Speaker 1: Our community, and the Western Community Council is for it.
Speaker 2: Talk to me about messy.
Speaker 1: Talk about that because this argument because you win, someone has to lose, That's not true.
Speaker 6: No. Look, I went door to door in the West End and listen and to hear what their concerns were. We did are the first ever community benefits agreement. Because to be fair, change had never been good for residents of the West End. They had suffered from decades of disinvestment in decline. I've said this. You know, I was on City Council for six years. I don't recall a single meeting where we even talked about the West End. And so you know, we've delivered, we've and in return we've earned their trust and we're good neighbors and they're good neighbors to us, and it's been a great thing. Our mixed use development, which was approved by the City Planning Commission today unanimously, approved by the West End Community Council unanimously, was approved in its first iteration largely still the same by City Council unanimously. I mean, that's pretty rare these days in politics.
Speaker 2: Two winners, not a loser, and a winter.
Speaker 1: Lastly, about Messy, if somebody could have told you five or six years ago that MESSI would come to TQL at five o'clock on Sunday and actually get beaten by FC, you would not have believed it. It was impossible. He'd be like you signing Ronaldo, which is still down the right, I hope. Talk about the historical aspects of the greatest of all time coming to the West End to play soccer against your team.
Speaker 6: Talk about that, Well, the thing I would say is people need to appreciate that soccer is the biggest sport in the world. It's not in our country, of course, football is in the history of baseball, but it is. And this weekend, the biggest soccer game on the planet is in Cincinnati at Tiquo Stadium, because the whole world is watching to see if Cincinnati sends Messi and Miami home. And you know, there's two legends of Barcelona, Sergio Busquets and Jeordi Ava that have been playing with Messi these last couple of years at Miami. They announced the retirement at the end of the regular season, so this could be their last game. And you know, we have fared very well against Miami. We didn't lose to them this year. We have it in our two games. We didn't even concede a goal to them. We match up with them pretty well. Obviously, they have some of the best players, with Messi probably the goat. So it's going to be a great environment. We still have a few tickets, but ultimately it'll be sold out. It's going to be you know, a lot of fireworks, a lot of music, some incredible fan energy, and of course, Bill, world class soccer, no question.
Speaker 1: All right, give our best to the Lender family. They're suffering and at this point your family like that needs compliments and warmth, and they need a big thank you. I could not imagine our communities without the Lender families participating and giving so much over these decades. And once again, Jeff Birding, it's a big weekend in sports. It's all going to be five o'clock on Sunday at the end. And may God bless you, and God bless the Lender family and Jeff Birding, thank you, very.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Bill, God bless you. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more if a line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. I don't know too many communities anywhere in the world that has this lineup of activities, including the Jonas Brothers. I know Jeff Birding is a great fan of the Jonas Brothers. I think they're playing tonight. But to have all this happening coming together is a testament to all the kind of community that we can be in the kind of community that we are. And I could not imagine the Old West End not having these developments the last five or six or seven years, it was right down the crapper and at this point it's win win, win every which way. And if you have time, drive through Central Parkway, take a look at what's happening adjacent to TQL Stadium. A four hundred million dollar investment, and to have on one side of the ring the Castellini's and Jim Mooring and the John Barretts and the Procter and Gambles and the Bengals saying we want the new indoor Stateium to be here. On the other side, you have the lenders, you have Meg Whitman, you have the farmers, you have the Jeff Birdings, had the TQL saying no, we want it over here, and the masters of the universe would decide what to do. Let's continue with more and so much to do. When the trist did over the next few days, I think, to an extent, we criticize ourselves so much, but the world has his eyes trained on Cincinnati this weekend, and I'm picking Elder to kick ass tonight all on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: He's back with a three to one.
Speaker 9: Griphy swings there, it goes long five ball right there. It is a Snumber six hundred for Ken Griffy Junior, no doubt, or about halfway up in the lower deck and right Ken Griffy Junior circling the basis as a stand here at Dolphin Stadium. That's what they came to see here tonight. And from the moment that left the bat, absolutely no question where it was going to end up. So Ken Griffy Junior ascends to a position that only five others have gone before him, Barry Bonds, Hank Aaron Mabe, Ruth Willie Mays, Sammy Sosa.
Speaker 11: And put Ken Griffy Jr. In that group right there of those who in the great history of this game of Major League Baseball have reached the six hundred home run mark. With a tepnical Kedgriffy duringr hall run.
Speaker 9: Hello Pietos, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 2: Today's his birthday. I think number fifty eight something like that. Fifty six, I'm sorry, fifty sety six years young for Murphy Junior. And segment another issue I want to bring up with your permission, Yes, sir, and you and I have our list of events happening tonight, tomorrow and Sunday right there, correct, and we got we got the bets made on a hot fut Sunday.
Speaker 1: Correct, there's action all over the place. I'm thinking about Dan Horde. Yeah, tonight he's doing the UC Louisville Cardinal basketball game Heritage Bank Center, and then he's gonna go to bed tonight at some point, get up and trek out to Knippert Stadium to do the seven o'clock kickoff of BYU at UC football.
Speaker 2: Correct. Then he's gonna gonight, go.
Speaker 1: To bed about midnight or one am, then get up in the morning and go pay corps right there, he's gonna do the Bengals Patriots game.
Speaker 2: Or somebody said. Now it's called pitcore pitcore because of Elder.
Speaker 1: But one other broadcaster, a great note, does that over like a forty eight hour.
Speaker 2: Period, and real big major cities willye like that. You have three different people, got one game, one does it all.
Speaker 1: And we've done and I hate to pack pat ourselves on the back. Right, what other facility does the following? Okay, sand X versus Elder tonight is on thirteen sixty, is that correct?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: How about Louisville basketball against Ucy Bearcat basketball is on seven hundred. Then tomorrow at seven PM.
Speaker 2: Well, wait a minute, we got Georgia and Xavier at nine. You forgot a KRC and Kentucky tonight at seven on fifteen.
Speaker 1: Thirty down in dirty right, and those two just on a little sideline, Xavier in Kentucky basketball, all right, and then seven o'clock tomorrow night you're gonna have Dan Horde back there again, Tony Pike, hall of is she still working there, Tony Pike?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, he's gonna be doing the football. And then he gets up in the marn.
Speaker 1: Someone should someone should compliment Dan Horde, or someone like you said from Channel five nine twelve nineteen, should follow Dan Horde for this guy's.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable, Andy MC, you're not kidding. And secondly, might I have a matter of personal privilege? Huh? Good? Last Friday a week ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find myself in sane next Catholic church on Sycamore Street, a little wedding of a family member. Hannah and Corey are getting married. Okay, you know, my grand my grandniece, wedding down the whole deal, all right. My sister, as you know, Diane Reddin is organizing everything. She's sitting there in her Sunday finest of one hundred and fifty are our closest friends and the family. Suddenly she's sitting there. She turns around into church pew and her left hip pops out of a joint.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that's she didn't hit She wasn't even on the dance floor yet she hit the ceiling. I guess.
Speaker 1: So she sat there. She was part of the wedding. It was a fancy wedding, right for Hannah Redding. Fancy wedding, and we don't know what to do. One hundred and fifty people dressed up, everybody's in black ties, and what do we do? She said, please leave me alone. So I'm talking to my sister and her hip left hip is out of the joint. She had hip replacement two and a half years ago. OKAYU. She hands to stay for the ceremony, she refuses to leave.
Speaker 2: At the end of the ceremony, we get on the horn hit nine to one one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Engine Company three headed up by Steve Hogue, not related to Paul Hogue by the way. Steve Hog comes in and guess what administer's essential aid makes her way out to Jewish Hospital in Kenwood, and I want to make Steve Hogue and the men and the guys, and also one woman from engine Company three.
Speaker 2: The citizens of the day. Your comments on that any first responder willie like that are the greatest.
Speaker 1: Steve Hoge and his crew got her out to Jewish Kenwood. They popped it back in two hours later. She goes home and more surgery scheduled in January for Diane Reddin. All I can say is, Steve, imagine what those men and women deal with in Cincinnati. They were kind and generous, and they took care of my sister and in her hour of need.
Speaker 2: And I mean every time they get a call, they don't know what it is. They have no idea life threatening correct administered ivy door.
Speaker 1: She couldn't move an inch and they put her on a gurney, went out to the hospital Jewish and Kenwood under the leadership is Tony van Derharr, and they popped it back in. She was the next day she continued wedding activities with her granddaughter.
Speaker 2: What about that unreal?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Give me Steve Hoge, is Bill Cunningham citizen and his crew for what they did. What they go through every day, twelve hours a day, They have no idea.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen? Correct?
Speaker 1: And they saved this My sisters from pain and suffering. Surgery scheduled in January. She's gonna get a redo of the hip replacement popped out at the worst time imaginable for a grandmother celebrating her granddaughter's wedding and it popped out. The pain, she said, was unbearable. I'm sure say please continue?
Speaker 8: Will he?
Speaker 2: The stude reporters approach service of your local teme Star Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Northern Kentucky. Call any any weather heating and air at eight five, nine, seven, eight one forty eight twenty two. Whats Bengals update? Will he brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town with thirteen convenient locations in Northern Kentucky. Say it. Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow questionable to play against the New England Patriots Sunday. According to Zach Taylor, is that news they have They have to activate Burrow from the injured reserve list before he can play in a game. If he's going to be playing at a game in the game Sunday tomorrow, at four pm is the deadline. Do you think he's questionable? Yes? Yes, Let's see the Bengals also making roster moves today and they activated tight end Mike and SICKI oh oh, that's good because he's been out with a pectoral injury. And not so good for corner cam Taylor Britt he's been placed on injured reserve with that foot injury suffered last week in Pittsburgh. You recall Paul Hogue of the UC Bearcats.
Speaker 1: Yes, I wonder if Steve Hog is related to Paul Hogue, remember him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. We'll find out. High school football tonight, Willie. Let's see high school football tonight. Show starts at six Fox Sports thirteen sixty. That'll lead into the Division one Regional final at pay Course Stadium, Elder and Saint x at seven.
Speaker 1: So in additional these events, we're also doing Kentucky and Xavier basketball.
Speaker 2: Correct. Also tonight Middletown in Hubert Heights, Wayne Anderson takes on Trotwood Madison, and Indian Hill meets Valley View, Kentucky Playoffs. Among the games, Corbett and Hi Islands. What about Highlands Russell up against Lloyd? What about the Birds Indiana the Corbyn plays at Highlands. Let's see Indiana State semi finals. Good luck today tonight to mylan. They take on South Putnam in the Class three A State semi finals. Let's see Bearcats and BYU the Cougars in town tomorrow night coverage at seven right here on seven out at WLW. Let's see you like that matchup? Who the Bearcats?
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, I took them, you took you? I got it right here segment, you took UC, I took BYU.
Speaker 2: Last check going back to high school. There was over nineteen thousand tickets sold for the night's game at pay Course Stadium. What time do the gates open? Segment?
Speaker 1: And if Elder beats Saint X Well, Rocky Boyman on Monday, put that sign from Elder back on the wall and quit walking all over it.
Speaker 2: What he ought to do is wear it for a week. Good point. Let's see I stand with Elder. Back to the National Football League a milestone for our man. Chris Collinsworth. Sunday, he calls his five hundredth NFL game on NBCTV Tampa Bay and the LA Clippers. Alright, I mean the Chargers, I mean what are you talking about? I know what I'm doing. MLS Eastern Conference Finals Sunday, TQL Stadium winner, go home, MESSI it is Miami CF versus Evander FC Cincinnati, five o'clock, Fox Sports, thirteen to sixty.
Speaker 1: Chris Collinsworth, this is the great American with the segment. Yeah, we created you. I understand. Now you're gonna do your five hundredth game?
Speaker 2: Is that correct? Seg Man? Correct?
Speaker 8: Will he?
Speaker 1: Congratulations there, Chris, five hundred games. Congratulations, You're almost as good as Bob Trumpy.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. Call me later. God bless you and God bless America. Please continue college basketball tonight, Willy. Of course, the Bearcats and Cardinals meet downtown at six oh five right here on seven hundred WLW Georgia and Xavier in the first round of the Charleston Classic at eight thirty and fifty five KRC loyal Maryland. We'll meet number twelve Kentucky at seven on ESPN fifteen thirty.
Speaker 1: By the way, you took Louisville in that much up segment, right, He also took Joe Burrow to start, and I took Joe Flacco.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess we'll see what happens like Blacko does as well as Burrow, don't it. Well, I mean, if Burrow don't go, Flaco goes if they have to. If Blaco can't go, then we go to Jake the Snake. What about Clifford, the big red Dog. Well, Clifford's the backup quarterback. If all that happens, let's get him in there against the nine and two Patriots coming to town at a one to eighth straight.
Speaker 1: Frable's team is playing better than Belichick's team. That's for the last three years. Anyway, you're not kidding Belichick, is you're gonna leave North Carolina maybe for the Giants.
Speaker 2: I don't think. Rocky Borman says, yes, I don't know. But what do you say. I don't think so, I don't know what to tell you. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess we'll see what whether or not mister Burrow will play or not. I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's questionable. Segment correct. So we have great We have Dan, We have Dan Hord tonight, we have Dan Hord tomorrow, we have Dan Hord on Sunday. An addition of other games, we also have Xavier versus Georgia and UK basketball an addition to MESSI, addition to the Bengals and Patriots, addition to the UC and the BYU, addition to Elder and Santex on thirteen sixty also Louisville on UC, Joe Burrow and Flaco plus the Middies plus Indian Hill plus the Bluebirds. Incredible Willy and we'll see what happens l segment. Think about getting me out, but I want if you many times the paramedics see you on the worst day of your life, right because when you hit nine to one one, it's a problem. And when we had a difficulty last Friday night at sand Church, an engine company number three showed up loud, proud. Didn't know these guys, but Steve Hogan the crew performed magnificently. And if you need difficult, the same thing here in Sycamore Township you at nine to one to one, the crew's here within five or ten minute segment, they take care of you, no doubt about it. William all across at tri State, it's an incredible circumstance. So I got a text here from Sean Hannity. Got to get a hold of him. When I get off the air, I gotta check that out. But on Monday segment, we want to sit here with several victories.
Speaker 2: I hope so is that correct?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do we need some victories in this town? Correct?
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear about U See losing in Louisville. I don't want to hear about Sanex beating Elder. I don't want to hear about BYU beating the Bearcats in football. I don't want to hear about the Patriots beating the Bengals. I don't want to hear about MESSI beating up on FC. I don't want to hear about Georgia beating Xavier. I don't want to hear about about Kentucky basketball losing another game. I don't want to hear about the Minies getting beat and the Bluebirds getting beat. I don't want to hear about the Indian Hill getting beat. I don't want to hear about Trotwood Madison getting beat Anderson. I want to hear Anderson winning, the Raptors winning.
Speaker 2: Yes, be nice.
Speaker 1: Got another text for him. I got to get a hold of him. Seg man, give me out of the stoo, sir?
Speaker 2: Will he Everybody have a great weekend and watch your sports. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report. Let me see highway patrol again next week. Until then, remember breakfast driving doesn't determine who's right, only who's left. This is rodber Crawford saying, see you next week.
Speaker 1: I stand on the speaker of the house earlier today talking about smoking marijuana in cars and what joints between your legs, Mike Johnson, I mean marijuana joints between your legs? You mean, Mike Johnson will saying Mike Johnson, not exactly. The Ohio speaker of the House Matt Hoffman, Oh, okay, did you know you can't smoke marijuana in the car? I don't, and I wouldn't put the put the I mean they put the like the segarette between their train your legs and try to turn before it gets in your seat, like catch fire him up a little bit. Plus, you can't smoke in the pot walking around.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm outside Loveland last night at a fine restaurant, Yes, and I marijuana was waffling everywhere in Loveland, all of the tigers, and I'm thinking, you know what, we got problems in this town. But segment, I want to sit here with here one thirty on Monday. There's the list right there, and everybody win. That's what we need. I'd like to have three or four wins out of the why I was just I was just at the Bengals beat the Patriots. And you see beats b Yu, and you see beats Louisville with Pat Kelcey and Elder, Beats Saint X and wins.
Speaker 2: F s Anderson wins, Indian Hill wins, and Middletown wins. I'd be surprised.
Speaker 1: See what happened segment once again, firefighter paramedic Steve Hope, you're a great American. I want to find out if he's related to Paul Hohoe on news radio seven hundred WuW