Speaker 1: Morning, lady and gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I'm like a dog in heat. I woke up yesterday morning with us three of us to start later, please, I could never know what the day with us Florida. Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key. Demograh, super duper. That's nice. Fight a goo Nito gayes boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: It is the twenty seventh day of February twenty twenty sixth. Good morning everybody, and welcome to your Power Trip Morning Show. Here we are on a Friday, Friday, one more day we make it. Let's do this on Let's get Her started, Cast one thousand on the show recording including I should say Corey Provos, you're a voice of the Minnesota Twins and Marty Gellner the Voice of the common Woman. Let's get her started. Here's some comedy from Mark Pitta. Come on in you. I hope you do it okay today, And I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 4: When you sing to the radio in the car and you really get into the song, and the Congress are a tunnel and you can't hear anything. Let me ask you, do you still sing the song that's so you get through the tunnel? You match the words on the other side of.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I tried doing that with a news That's tough, that's uh or unconsciously you sound like the person that always hits me. It's a very you don't even know you're doing it, like sign On, like Springsteen comes.
Speaker 2: On, worn down in a dead Man's Town. First kick I took was when.
Speaker 1: I hit the ground in a look of dom look in the mare.
Speaker 2: What's going on? And go over look at my arms.
Speaker 4: You don't want to sound like some people find you accountable.
Speaker 2: Sound like the fly Cutter album You Know No wal ear in.
Speaker 5: Amazing Hot Lots, the.
Speaker 2: Famous Wee Fetus on your Side, my tractor down, you hear.
Speaker 6: The distance dunga, Someone's gonna step up and be a daddy.
Speaker 2: You stry to take a too.
Speaker 1: Power Trip Morning Show, Friday, February twenty seventh, heay Corey Trovis, later playing Initials, making his up Power Trip return be here.
Speaker 2: About seven thirty years sold, That'll be super Cool, taking on Zachary and Sauce and Chris and Initials at eight fifteen, No Marning today. I remember she's in uh Arizona.
Speaker 7: That's right. I forgot I did say she was going to be here. No, Marns, she's in Arizona, in Arizona, Yeah, no, Marns.
Speaker 2: Do you think she's been to the casino yet? Probably? But sauce that means somebody else wins initials. Yeah, that'll be fun, that'll be great.
Speaker 7: Right, I played that one?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 7: I did?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And uh Marning won last week right when she broke Zach's heart yet again.
Speaker 2: So Zach about what a little over three hours from now you'll finish second? I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait to see how that plays out. This is not my day. And maybe somebody wins one hundred and ten thousand, five hundred dollars. That would be sweet.
Speaker 1: That would be sweet, yeah, man, for them for that would be cool for us to yah'd be cool for more cool for them, way cool for them.
Speaker 2: You're done messed up?
Speaker 7: He ron oh yep said, who's gonna win a run?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Hey an, well good for him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you think of that?
Speaker 7: Not that it matters, but did you see the score your moda meat Iceago Lakes?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Seven to one, it didn't go the Wildcat's way, which that's Usago Lakes. We're the Wildcats. Used to be the Trojans when I was a kid, but then somebody said it was too closely associated with that condom, so they said we need to change the name. So when I was in middle school, they changed it to Wildcats.
Speaker 1: Which is I run because now your daughters went to you, who are the Trojans?
Speaker 2: Yes, I can't get away from the Trojans, No, you just and they lost last night? Do we? Dinah was the last night?
Speaker 1: I think it was two days ago, two days ago and the taco one last night?
Speaker 2: Of course he's there a ticket big game tonight though, White bear Lake and Gentry.
Speaker 1: I can't f us seven o'clock ninety six point seven was doing that game, Danny Ryan and myself zach alvert.
Speaker 2: Oh, you are so a very unbiased voice tonight. White bear Lake versus.
Speaker 1: Gentry called so many of these games and probably far more White Bear losses than wins. So what channels than plus ninety three point seven mark rules in here?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you about a great way to stream wow, thank you, Yes, kfan plus dot com slash listen Rosie was strong of a stream he has too strong.
Speaker 7: I would call it more of a trickle. In fact, I think it's the most app of both. And to call it a former NASCAR yes, yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: We thought the name. Yes, I can't hear the name of trickle and not think of that gain.
Speaker 7: Correct.
Speaker 2: So you're calling white Bear Lake versus Gentry to night and the plus.
Speaker 7: Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 2: I was not expecting that.
Speaker 1: A couple of well, the first one was definitely an upset hill Murray not being there as crazy. And then yeah, White Bear scored a fifty six seconds left in the semi final to tie it and beat still Water and overtime.
Speaker 2: So it's uh but almost assuredly White Bear will win tonight and then lose in the first round of the state tournament. Correct. I could not disagree with more Carr.
Speaker 1: They they've Kentry is good, decent chance of winning to tonight.
Speaker 2: There's no assurance. But if White Bear wins, they will assuredly lose in the first round. That's what history would say.
Speaker 1: That is what history would say history, much like rules are made to be broken.
Speaker 2: Who you cheering for? Minnetaka or a Dinah?
Speaker 7: You are?
Speaker 2: Where'd you go? To high school Minnettaga High's French.
Speaker 7: Sure, yeah, you trader, you pathetic trader.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, daddy, so you moved to a dina. But now you want them to win more than Minnetaka.
Speaker 2: See like, if if if this is, this is, if Chicago and Wazetta score swear it off in the state championship, I would be cheering for Chicago. Yeah, they'd get beat forty to They're in the championship in this hypothetical. How bad can they be? Yeah, but you have turned your back on your hometown. What did they do to you? What they do to you?
Speaker 7: What did they do?
Speaker 1: Ye? Crack out, Bob, nothing. I just my allegiance is where I am now?
Speaker 7: Mm hmm you when.
Speaker 2: Did they play? You tell us you're a big fan?
Speaker 1: Today, Tomorrow, next, Thursday?
Speaker 7: A lot of games.
Speaker 2: Friday, Man, you've changed Taco Tuesday. Who do you think seam Bear is cheering for?
Speaker 7: Uh? Probably West Talker? What about Luke's kids?
Speaker 1: Go?
Speaker 2: I think Luke could care less? What about Dov? Dov could care less? None of these guys want to cheer for Minnetaka. What about Smithium?
Speaker 1: H Smithium is cheering for No, he's cheering for water Town. What about who won last Night against?
Speaker 3: Last Night went to Delano. I was on my way home from working out. I thought I'd stop by and see this slut meets Hostball Lambert. At his appearance, I had the misfortune of rolling in at seven pm and thirty three seconds and.
Speaker 2: He was supposed to be done at seven.
Speaker 7: There was nothing but tail lights. Smitty and whom said, Oh, no, he's gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did see the actual Smitty?
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 7: I saw the real That's a good looking son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a nice man. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't know about him being nice, but he's good looking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But I can't believe you were like like Star Trek getting in the machine and disappearing in warp speeding. I can't believe you must have.
Speaker 3: I saw your automobile as I was parking my automobile. Yeah, and by the time I deasked my car and walked in, you were vapor trails.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was. I was. I was gone.
Speaker 7: I says to s O Smithiums.
Speaker 2: That's Smitthiams. You call him s Oh no.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have to Yeah, where's he at? And he goes, oh, he's long gone. I said, long gone. It's thirty three seconds after seven pm.
Speaker 1: Did you leave before seven? I left it six fifty nine.
Speaker 2: Are they going to get a rebate for that one minute or not? Sure? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Did you get there at did you get there like at four fifty nine?
Speaker 2: I got there at four fifty.
Speaker 7: Okay, see they owed you ten minutes then.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But that place is sweet.
Speaker 7: It's awesome, it's great. Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did you meet Dave the owner?
Speaker 7: I did not meet Dave.
Speaker 1: Ye, he's grave. Meet meet Rosy. Yeah, Dave's great. Everybody. Yeah, it's a great spot. I love going.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you stick around and talk to people? I did. I talked to people for two hours and ten minutes.
Speaker 3: And smittim and smitdieum min is two beloved you young young uns.
Speaker 7: Yep, that's the sweet little town Dell.
Speaker 1: No man.
Speaker 7: They keep adding new stores and new restaurants and new one. What about the whiskey bar down the street to that place is growing and growing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great spot, and they're going to state. They beat Blake yesterday.
Speaker 7: I thought it was like, don't play just against one kid. Blake's pretty good way to the final. Yeah, yeah, Blake Longbow. Yes, sorry, I've been watching too much Game of Thrones. Everybody's got a weird Game of Thrones?
Speaker 2: Is Longbow? The guy who sent the picture of earlier this week.
Speaker 7: I sent a picture of a long Bow. Okay, oh Bow? Yeah, but it was fun great spot, oh.
Speaker 2: Corey, Yes, sir. Do you know who's hosting Heated Rivalry?
Speaker 7: Thank you rival? Son of a bitch? Who's hosting Saturday Live?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Counter story, that's the kid from right Did you know that?
Speaker 1: You guys see, there's gonna be a special guest on Saturday Night.
Speaker 2: Live, the other guy from Heated Rivalry.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot of speculation. Well, yeah, the other guy has to ship. It's like Simon and Garfunk. You can't have one of them host and not have the other one at least make a cameo. Come on a wild player.
Speaker 7: No, yeah, he's gonna be outside.
Speaker 2: Of yeah yea, and his brother might be as well. Yeah, and he's also doing the Jimmy fallon tonight show.
Speaker 1: Really, so how does that work? Well, they play the Rangers because they're at the Mammoth tonight.
Speaker 2: YEP.
Speaker 1: I imagine they'll fly out Saturday and I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't have all the details.
Speaker 1: I understand the Saturday night live part. I don't understand how he's doing the tonight show. They played a night then they're off until Sunday at four o'clock.
Speaker 3: They must be doing a live like going to a TV station and stream yard over or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or maybe I mean it's the same building, right they Maybe they shoot up there and record it real quick.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe maybe I don't know.
Speaker 7: I guess that could be. I don't know. That's pretty cool. I don't know. I had a premonition history. Listen to that one guy with A with p A.
Speaker 3: I think there. I think we're going to win the Cup this year. Man, I think it's gonna happen, and it's going to because of Quinn Hughes.
Speaker 2: They kicked ass last night five yeah, six straight?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 7: Is it crazy how one change the team that much? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How about Billy Garren on on with Burrow, just saying that Hughes is even better than he thought he was.
Speaker 7: And he paused for a long time.
Speaker 3: He could tell he was weighing his words, like this one weighs twelve ounces. I'll use it and he said, he's even better than I thought he was. And you could hear if you listen closely. I listened back like five times the sound of an erection beginning Jesus as he said it was yours. I can't confirm I heard an erection, and I got a text from Tommy going, did you hear that?
Speaker 7: Oh my god? I got dog whistle? Where's he cover from the hip area?
Speaker 2: What does an erection sound like? Like?
Speaker 7: What did you just say? You hear what you said?
Speaker 2: Moira?
Speaker 7: Yeah? He would r I p he would.
Speaker 2: Like a really bad Tim Allen impression?
Speaker 7: What man Errol.
Speaker 1: Eryn?
Speaker 7: Is that the President's of United States?
Speaker 2: No? Peach? No? That was the Home Improvement theme song?
Speaker 3: Is that that's the band?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But the President of the United States of America peaches? Yes, but that's no. I was doing the Home Improven theme song. Have you ever seen Connor O'Malley do an interpretive dance to that? On on on seth Meyers, Show my God, that's good. No, you want to piss your pants laughing? Do you much like to piss your pants? Sure?
Speaker 7: I mean I wish I was cotton.
Speaker 2: You guys are all Tim Robinson's fans Tim Robbins. Have you seen the bloopers from the movie Friendship where Connor O'Malley and Tim Robbinson are just yelling at each other in the garage. Oh dear God, I could watch those two just do improv for hours on end and I would never get sick of it. By the way, thank you.
Speaker 1: Tennebe for cutting that up and putting it in as a common manliner.
Speaker 2: Brilliant. It's so good. Just they just wing it, and then they take the best cut and put it in the movie. Tim Robinson's playing drums in a garage and Connor O'Malley's in the doorway, and they just yell at each other for minutes and minutes and minutes and then like forty five seconds have it made the movie so good? He's a genius.
Speaker 1: They both are. They're both geniuses. They're both just so freaking funny. Love them both. They have a new or new season of that. I think you should live coming out soon. That would be great.
Speaker 7: Possible to be very very funny but not be a genius.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it is. If you're like.
Speaker 1: On the top of the comedy pile, I think you have to be extremely intelligent.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like, what if you met who was one of those guys names you just.
Speaker 2: Said, Tim Robinson.
Speaker 3: What if you walked into a room and my god, it's Tim Robinson. I'm gonna go introduce myself and he walked over to me.
Speaker 2: It's like, that's why people have used the phrase comedic genius. I don't know if Tim Robinson can do math, he can do comedy at a genius level. Okay, that's comedic genius.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't think either one of them are astrophysicists. Great to meet you. The guy can't get out of the door.
Speaker 7: He's a dumb ass.
Speaker 2: He's an idiot.
Speaker 7: My god, comedic genius.
Speaker 2: But son of a bitch. How does he put his pants on? He has help, But the guy's very funny.
Speaker 1: Buildos and Remodelers brings you the first segment of the Power want to show Thanks Building and Remodelers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tim, to build and remodel you guys should do it. At the end of oh your building commercials, Tim Allen impressions, all right, more of the power to Why don't you up to this on the fin Friday?
Speaker 7: Everybody? Oh yeah, you heard that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mary, Mary superstitious, a girl in high school with I believe that she wouldn't leave the house.
Speaker 2: Stepping on cracks advantage you. Yeah, you know where she is at all times. Yeah, that was before you could put an air tag in somebody's car.
Speaker 7: Touche?
Speaker 2: Did I just say that out loud? Why did you say that out loud? How often that happens? A bet? Is that like stalker one on one now? Is like if you're a stalker in twenty twenty six, you basically say like I got a load up on air tags.
Speaker 1: No, No, I mean they got they got ways to prevent it, such as one they beep, two if it follows you.
Speaker 2: Now, I guess all the more reasons get an iPhone.
Speaker 1: But if if an air tag is that is not connected with your account, is detected by your phone for a long period where it'll like alert you say, hey you're you're being followed?
Speaker 2: Oh wow? Implies that.
Speaker 1: Yes, So like Jared, for example, from some of our equipment, He's got an air tag in our some of our equipment. So when I've grabbed that equipment, I've like initially got my my phone was like, hey, watch out being followed. Turn around, and I turned around and this, Oh it's just Jared.
Speaker 2: And you guys do like the next twenty thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Why I gotta go, uh round up some stuff quick, okay, Bundy.
Speaker 3: Man, I want one of these new Saint Paul Saints Corduroy jackets.
Speaker 7: You should all the rage. They sold out in two days.
Speaker 1: Saint Paul Saints corduroy jacket. No kidding, Yeah, son of bitch hipster jacket. It says Saint Paul Saints Hipster corduroy jacket. Yeah, look at that. That's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: It's like a throwback, right, It's got the old school Saint Paul vibe. Yeah, and I wish I need to spelled corduroy.
Speaker 1: Should have been a bigger Pearl Jam fan. That would have helped.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's that's probably the reason.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, that is nice.
Speaker 7: Nice sweet.
Speaker 1: The headline this corduroy jacket is the one thing Saint Paul dads can't resist.
Speaker 7: I'm not a dad like samph.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that is sweet.
Speaker 7: Told you.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 3: I wonder if Old Well Derek out there can snag is about seven of them?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I hadn't even heard of this it's cool. We aren't cool like that.
Speaker 2: No, we're not cool.
Speaker 3: You who know about new about this? I bet it's Emily, you know what I mean? She's she she knows about this.
Speaker 2: Emily down the hall.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she seems hip.
Speaker 2: She's with it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's with it. And wow, I'm I'm I'm none of those. Yeah, yeah you are down the hall. Sounds like you're wow like a Nintendo show. Nope, Netflix show.
Speaker 2: Hey do they have what?
Speaker 7: Speaking of that, do they have any a Game of Thrones video game?
Speaker 2: I think they did, but I don't think it was well received. Yeah, I'm pretty sure during the first run there was some kind of a Thrones game. You know what? They have a Throne slot machine? They do?
Speaker 7: They do?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: They sure? Do you ever hit it big? You never made some money on the Dragon?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. That one.
Speaker 1: I try to avoid that One's got a lot going on, and it normally does it pay.
Speaker 7: I have a hard time ever getting a bonus on that one. Yeah, correct, I stay away from this when I'm out on the street waving at it. Yeah, yeah right. You don't go into the casino.
Speaker 2: Do the themed ones, the like licensed ones not pay as well? In general, you gotta go to the kind of generic animated ones like Buffalo or the Train one or the leprechn one. I'll defer to my class. You guys said, you guys have had luck with the Wanka machine in the past. If you're not, Yeah, that's licensed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Wanka machine is fun. My favorite one now is the cat on the Train. That's the best machine of all time. I love that machine. But yeah, like just the random ones or you just have hawk walk, buy and go.
Speaker 2: That one's gonna hit.
Speaker 7: I'm to do it from outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then my drunk ass walks over hits. He gets annoyed with me, and he tried to hockey me in the high limit slot room and he turns around and there I yes, yeah, you can get away from it. He offered me money.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty sure you gotta tag up me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I like following you around though.
Speaker 7: Oh, Drive to Survive comes out today?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 7: The new new season of f onees Drive to Survive today.
Speaker 2: On Netflix as well?
Speaker 7: Is that that's on tv? Nintendo and Apple TV and Netflix?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that show man, I like I like watching that show more than I like watching the racing fun.
Speaker 7: Hm hmm, it's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I made a lot of fans in this country.
Speaker 7: Got I love it when you take time off of your horse riding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean post up right here, my lady?
Speaker 7: What my lady?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's right, malady.
Speaker 1: So I'm on that website for that quarter right coat. Yeah, I would guess this is a triple A team. But one of the teams, one of the hats you can buy is the Reading Fighting Phils. That's a team name.
Speaker 7: Did you ever for a named Phil?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pild Agony and Spinning Hum's brother, Yeah, Phil Dy Yeah, Phildy.
Speaker 2: Did he read? Yeah? He read?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen him. Oh, well fight, so he might sue them, but yeah, his name's Phil.
Speaker 2: Speaking of shows that are coming out this weekend, have you seen the trailer for DTF Saint Louis. Yes, it's with Jason Bateman and David Harbor from Strangers. So it's a mini series six seven eight episodes something like that. The only reason I'm intrigued because the ratings are solid but not great. They're like in the eighties. Yeah, but the guy that is creating it is Steve Conrad. Yeah, do you know who that is.
Speaker 7: Knock this battery off my shoulder?
Speaker 1: Steve Conrad, is that something we should know? No, but he made a show that all of us loved. Debbie does Dallas, No Bikini car Washes.
Speaker 7: Oh that was a great show.
Speaker 1: Love. You're not going to guess Saved by the Bell when they go to the Lion Styles or Malibu Beach Area, Chicago Fire.
Speaker 7: No, I said, all of us love Chicago p D.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You're never get a guess stripping and Happy's plays. No, No, he did. He did Patriots? Remember that awesome show I never watched. Oh god, it's so freaking good. Patriots ridiculously good.
Speaker 2: But he uh, but yeah, I guess. So that's the only read. That's the main reason I'm intrigued. Love Bateman, love David Harbor, and I've loved Steve Conrad's past work. But yeah, the reviews so far it just kind of solid, but.
Speaker 7: Great Babeman suddenly doing a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: He really is.
Speaker 1: It's about like a dating app, right, love triangle between three adults experiencing middle aged malaise that leads to one of them ending up dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, lucky, oh boy, a three way and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did do what he loves DTF, Saint Louis.
Speaker 2: Sauce.
Speaker 1: You know what DTF means, right, yeah, say it Downtown.
Speaker 2: Fighting.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, he's wrong, He's definitely wrong. David Thomas, Oh, yes, fine, the Founder.
Speaker 2: We'll played. Oh wow, David the Founder, David the Founder, Saint Louis. Yep, no, so yeah, eighty three percent of rotten tomatoes. But uh, I don't know. I'm gonna give it a chance anyway. Is that bad for a TV show? It's not great for a TV show. Again, TV shows, as crazy as it sounds. That means there's some cracks in the foundation. Is eighty three. But I'm gonna give it a shot because I got nothing else to watch on Sunday nights now, right, Thrones is gone.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's too bad, So.
Speaker 1: Put this in the Sunday night slot.
Speaker 7: I miss agg already.
Speaker 2: Get up, sir, Yeah, get up, sir.
Speaker 1: It's like a Peppermint Patty talking to Charlie Brown.
Speaker 7: Get upside. Let the man go through, man, remember that song I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you bring up a great point, though, far go on well without you know, you said Thrones, but the even beyond that, No Olympics, no football, anymore, at least like the Olympics kind of helped the football got us a few weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess now I'm just gonna have to rewatch the twenty twenty five main event of the World Series at Poker.
Speaker 1: For the next form of PROA, we start on day one. A just work my way through. Who am I kidding? I'm already like four episodes in the third time. You're like smart enough to like remember some of that stuff, right, Like you like why I'm watching it?
Speaker 2: So you remember the hands and you know something.
Speaker 1: You know what's going to happen, And that's why I watched, like watching, I suppose you know what's gonna watching the combine.
Speaker 2: I know they're going to run forties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, but imagine knowing the exact time that guy ran.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 7: You'd have to pay attention though to know that, right.
Speaker 2: That's your background noise dudes in underwear, Yeah, DTF Indianapolis, DTF Indianapolis.
Speaker 1: Hawk was that for a while, Rotten Tomatoes, Yep, Hawk was DTF everywhere he's in Colorado Reality. You were DTF Denver, Yeah, Man, DTF DeLeo, Yeah, I was, he was gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, h Park, Oh god, how do we how do we just put Rosie's face next to Bateman and Dave at Harbor and DTF Saint Louis partner, somebody photo shopping man, somebody will front Page Sports is next mister z in like twenty minutes, we can talk about some film with him, including Scream seven. Corey provis here around seven thirty initials at eight to fifteen with one hundred and ten five hundred dollars potentially up for grabs with the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials. Jack Poppet front Page Sports Is.
Speaker 1: It's the second night of a back to back as the Wild look to take down the Utah Mammoth. Tonight, buck Drop is just after eight o'clock. You can hear every goal, every save, every game changing moment.
Speaker 2: We're hearing your home for a while. Hockey kfan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, hey, Zacho Directo, Yes, sir, you've ever done ie racing? Have you ever done it?
Speaker 2: I've never done it?
Speaker 7: Now either, I need to try it. I think I think I might enjoy that.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 7: It's like racing against other people online and like at real race tracks, like a video game, you know, and it's like highly developed stuff and you can buy like a like a steering wheel and gas pedals and stuff like that so you actually feel like you're driving the car. That might be something I can waste some money on.
Speaker 1: It's a wheel waste No, that's I mean it is.
Speaker 2: It's for real.
Speaker 1: The the tracks they three D scan all of them. It's it's a drivers simulation. Yeah, one of the drivers, William Byron or knows that Alex Bulman, one of the two ye made his start, like started on I Racing and that's how he got to mask.
Speaker 2: So it's like Justin Bieber is starting on YouTube. Yes, same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, did you find him Lord William Byron those.
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: Yes, Scooter Scooter brown maybe what did talk called mister flapjack and skinny Skinny? Yeah, sounds like a dealer.
Speaker 2: No, I want pancakes, ginny. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I would buy food if we could get some.
Speaker 2: What would you buy food in this new renovation here on the fifth floor. Why don't we spring for like a professional breakfast chef that's here, not twenty four hours a day, just for like two hours of morning to feed everybody here, Like the lady Dave Ryan brings in around Christmas time. Yeah, but year round waffles, pancakes, bacon, wheat toast, the dark stock you had a dark Star special, can't?
Speaker 7: Can't she be called Betty?
Speaker 2: Sure? Or why don't we just hire one that's actually named Betty so she's not even offended by it?
Speaker 1: Pull your hands up, either of those ladies. We just put a billion percent breakfast. She's DTS Saint Louis Park and she has food. Yeah, she's DTF toast. Well, we're getting a pantry, so a pair of pantry sink in like a fridge.
Speaker 7: So is itest pantry?
Speaker 2: My hid me moist very Come on.
Speaker 1: Man, but uh, we do get that that chef or whatever that they're not going to have much to work with here. Well, if they're a pro, they would figure it out.
Speaker 7: Why don't we get food now? Hawk City'd buy?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, nothing really opens so six thirty, So well, why don't we just have Gavin do it? Gavin's gonna be on Rosens podcast this week? Has that I heard Oncommon Show yesterday.
Speaker 2: Gavin de gro No remember him?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: This is no our guy, Gavin Cason. Don't you agree that's our game? I agree?
Speaker 7: Great record? Dudes, that first record?
Speaker 1: Have that I have that CD somewhere. Yeah, all right, let's do sports. We actually get a lot to talk about. Did I didn't think we were going to, but we do now for front paid sports presented by Holiday Station Store.
Speaker 2: Holiday Station Stores, here's John Holliday. Oh all right, yep, across the board. Three for six fifty Coca Cola twenty ounce bottle at Holiday you can get to diet Co, Coax, Bright whatever, Coca Cola products three for six fifty for a limited time with our friends at Holiday. Thanks Holiday, Love you? All right?
Speaker 1: You guys pick wild Wolves, twins or Vikes Vikes Vikes?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Geez okay vachs. The Colts and Anthony Richardson have agreed to seek a trade.
Speaker 7: Woo.
Speaker 1: The Colts are trying to re sign Daniel Jones. They had so little faith in.
Speaker 2: Anthony Richardson and other backups back to last year that they brought forty four year old Philip Rivers out of retirement. Yeah, Anthony Richardson is just twenty three years old. But according to Cameron Wolf of NFL Media, he says that Anthony Richardson and the Vikings had mutual interest.
Speaker 7: Can you believe I couldn't remember what happened Anthony richards Do you guys remember, Yeah, he tapped himself out of the game. No, he's the guy who got hitting the eyeball with the uh oh yeah, the workout strap.
Speaker 3: That's what happened to him. You got eyeball poked out. Basically, I couldn't see how that. I for a while says he's fine. Now Richardson, Yeah, am I wrong about that?
Speaker 2: PJ Fleck something like that. Yeah, well Zimmer had the eye issue as well. Yeah. Hey, so how do we feel about this? Because I don't hate it. I don't hate it either. And here's why I don't hate it. I don't think it'll work. But out of all the names we've heard, if you bring in Richardson and truly say all right, it's McCarthy and Richardson, both of them have the world to prove right. Neither one of them quote has done anything yet, then that is truly let the best man win. Right now, it might be where they're both terrible and it's awful, But the reason why I'm not opposed to that is what I we don't want is another year of just good enough, right like where it's you get somebody that can get you to eight or nine or ten wins, and it's like, well, now we're just delaying the inevitable. I don't hate the idea of just going. We have put ourselves in this spot because last year they thought we were Super Bowl ready, we weren't. They thought JJ was ready, he wasn't. Now we're in this weird spot where we got to dump all these old guys to cut money. The Wolfs don't want to rebuild. No, They've always wanted to be competitive, and that's why you bring in a veteran. But if you truly want to either find your quarterback or bottom out, this is kind of the play. I don't hate this. I don't think it would work, but I don't hate it. Yeah, I don't hate it.
Speaker 1: Both things can be true, right, I would be very pessimistic that it would actually work, but I don't hate the theory. Uh, he's I mean he barely played in college. I think it was like, what ten games? Is there something he played total in college? Maybe even fifteen? It was not a lot. He has an elite arm, he's his athleticism is outstanding. His accuracy is horrible, horrible, horrible, and that's not good.
Speaker 2: But I think what.
Speaker 1: I think one of the things that we're noticing with the combine and that's where all this stuff starts to go. That's where these guys go out and have dinner. That's where these guys talk about all this stuff. I think you can do both. I think you could get Anthony Richardson for like a six or seventh round pick and just have him. He could be your third quarterback, just have him in your Covenant, and then you could go out and get because basically, what we're getting at with some of these other names, like the Kyler Murray, the Kirk Cousins, and the Aaron Rodgers and all these other geno Smiths are some of the I think what we're slowly starting to learn is it's not going to be a competition if you bring in like a Kyler Murray or some of these other guys. If you, like you said, Corey, if you bring an Anthony Richardson in and that's the only movie you make, it's.
Speaker 2: A competition for sure.
Speaker 1: Kyler Murray, even though like he's he's kind of had his moments, if you bring him in, I doubt it's going to be a true competition. Kirk Cousins isn't coming here for a competition. Rogers is not coming here for a competition. But the Anthony Richardson thing is it would be good just to have He's got the talent.
Speaker 2: Man. His accuracy is awful, but if.
Speaker 1: That's something over a year you can kind of bring together, you can get him in here. I would bring him in here. Twenty three is the same age as JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would bring him in here.
Speaker 3: Bring him in and I would bring Kirk Cousins in and I would keep JJ McCarthy and I would just wait to see who gets hurt first.
Speaker 2: Was it Diana Rossini? Who was the one saying yesterday that I think it was her that says she does not believe that Kirk's coming to Minnesota?
Speaker 7: Does Lindsay Buckingham?
Speaker 2: Who's she? Not the person from Fleetwood Mac somebody else? Hang on, Yeah, who's Lindsey Bucket?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Waits Waite's okay, say it again. Who's Lindsey Buckingham? She's an actress?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, you can don't comments up. Listen, he doesn't care. Yeah, I by low by low.
Speaker 2: And by the way, if there was a competition, I.
Speaker 1: Would put JJ as the leader in the clubhouse because I would rather have JJ McCarthy than Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 2: But I like the flyer of Anthony Richardson. You get the.
Speaker 7: Accuracy brought to normal.
Speaker 1: I mean, the kid's got an absolute cannon, but the accuracy is a massive issue.
Speaker 2: Massive gotta be accurate in the NFL.
Speaker 1: He I think this is also one of those bits that they're letting him seek a trade. I also think he might just be flat out cut.
Speaker 7: Well, I think you might be flat out cut too, anything of that.
Speaker 2: I've been cut from here. Yeah. Oh man, Yeah, good old days. That just made my dad.
Speaker 7: Was the party we had?
Speaker 2: You had a party.
Speaker 7: You had a party that night.
Speaker 2: Who'd you invite?
Speaker 7: Just me and Corey?
Speaker 2: That's it, dude. I got in my car the day you got fired over the phone and I did this six ninety four, four ninety four loop, listening to Enya for about two hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a call for it Frankwell, and I said, who's Paul Lambert?
Speaker 7: Geez? Yeah, I said cheese because that was in the drive through line.
Speaker 2: Oh what are you getting?
Speaker 7: Obviously cheeze.
Speaker 2: So so I hope you didn't see this.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty three, Anthony Richardson's first year, What is it your feet?
Speaker 2: Because of my he hasn't seen those since the Bison tenn I can see my feet right now. Oh sick rag? Where'd you go to? Oval?
Speaker 1: Captain stem In twenty twenty three he played four games, But in twenty twenty four, Anthony Richardson played and started eleven.
Speaker 2: Football games for the Cols. What was his completion percentage in twenty twenty four? Now, the standard is like sixty five plus, right, if you're over seventy percent, you're in the you know, like Rock Prety, Drewreese, Like that's who else? Stafford is like seventy plus right, Like seventy is really where you want to be. But high sixties is very good. Or do you think Anthony Richardson was in twenty twenty four thirty eight forty seven point seven?
Speaker 7: That's not bad?
Speaker 2: That's terrible. That's terrible. That's like get your worst in the league bad. That's terrible.
Speaker 7: Let's calm down.
Speaker 2: The year before still terrible, but he was fifty nine point five. So his career completion percentage fifty point six. That's absolutely brutal. That's if you're anti Anthony Richardson. That's the main thing. The athleticisms there, the arm strength is there. You just nail the sauce. He just can't. He can't be accurateside of a barn yep. But we saw that last year man, even when JJ was struggling with accuracy. Every good offense needs an efficient, accurate quarterback.
Speaker 1: If you don't have that in the NFL, it's not going to work. So he's never going to succeed at the fifty point six level.
Speaker 2: It's got to be way higher than then.
Speaker 1: Our guy Tom Peliasaro was on with rich Eison yesterday and Richison, who's a Michigan guy, asked him what the plan was. It's worth the listen, but he basically he's talked about how they're gonna go with what they thought they were gonna do last year, where they thought they had Daniel Jones and then Daniel Jones left for basically the contract the Vikings to have offered him. Anyway, the first name Tom Pelisaro mentions is Kyler Murray. So nobody, there are very few people more plugged in. I mean, he's got something, so he's pretty connected. He's pretty connected. But when that's the first name. He mentions, that's a name I would watch. Tom's just not guessing. How would we feel if both things happen and your quarterback room for twenty twenty six is Kyler, JJ McCarthy and Anthony Richardson. I mean it would be the redemption room, right, all three of them a lot to prove. Obviously Kyler's the most established of the three, and it's not close.
Speaker 2: But how do we feel if those are the three? There's a lot of storylines there. Yeah, that would be a lot to watch.
Speaker 7: Options, Yes, I would like it for that's all I think.
Speaker 2: I think. I think the story if any of the three are starting at any point in the season, right, if it's like, hey man, those two are hurt, Anthony's in there, or JJ's tearing it up, or JJ's playing terribly, or Kyler got hurt again or whatever the deal is, it would be NonStop stories if those are the three. I don't know if it'd be good. Again, I don't know if it would work, but it would be interesting. But someone tact Us in a scene from DTF Saint Louis with Rosie and you have to see it. They all take the twinter it's so good. Oh boy, it's so good. But St.
Speaker 7: Louis party, Yeah, I think you, I think you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's going to be interesting to see what they do because the JJ McCarthy steam of being the starter has waned every day at the combine, it gets like everybody's starting to like hear the same thing.
Speaker 7: And is we talked about a little yesterday.
Speaker 1: Both Brazinski and koc could have easily said he's our starter, end of story. They did not, So we'll see. We're gonna have the answer here in about a week and a half.
Speaker 3: How would you feel if they did? If, with knowing what we know, if they came out today and said, hey, he's our wouldn't you like I don't want him to say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there is that, but like I mean, I can't think off the top of my head a quarterback strong, the quarterback that struggled a little last year. But LIKEJ. Stroud, they they have said he's their quarterback. He struggled. I mean, he's the reason they didn't win that playoff game. They have said he's their guy. So there is that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think it would be bad for the franchise and the fandom. If they just came out right down said JJ's our guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then you'd start to question their completely. There is their good ability to evaluate talent.
Speaker 1: You're one hundred percent sure this is the guy right well said yeah, even if they love him behind the scenes or if they don't, it's to just basically say, like, look, we got a lot to work on.
Speaker 2: Is the truth half of it?
Speaker 3: More than that, I bet of fandom in the Twin Cities would go, well, son of a bitch, the season's already over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we'll talk to mister Z in a second and then we'll do what really matters later. You're gonna skip him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he doesn't like Netflix and all that doesn't like.
Speaker 2: What Netflix and all Corey provis in about an hour initials at eight fifteen. This is the power to morning show on the fan.
Speaker 7: All right, let's do this man, the Man, the myth, the legends.
Speaker 2: See, we told you his real name. We have to kill you him, mister Z. Hey, guys, what's up?
Speaker 1: Have we killed anybody for telling I've never told and you know that, and I've told you for the last time that I'm not telling you that. Yeah, man, all right, do you want to start with films or the film industry, because we have news on both for pornography or that.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, I can do that. Well, you know what, let's just get the Warner Brothers deal thing out of the way because more just you guys were ahead of the game because a long time ago we talked in the morning when people were saying that Netflix had bought Warner Brothers, and we talked and explained that no, that Warner Brothers, that it was going to be at least a year before it was done, and that was several months ago. And so yeah, so Netflix tried to buy Warner Brothers. A lot of people industry weren't super happy about it because Netflix sort of doesn't like theatrical and Warner is really important. But Paramount has an owner of the Allison I think, I think that's the name is Ellison. A lot of money and they Paramount hasn't been relevant for a long time, and so they finally outbid, came up with the straight they tried hostile takeover that and work. So they just raised up their bid and so Netflix said there was already a lot of money, and Netflix, strangely enough, was fiscally wise and said, yeah, we can't match that, and they bailed out. So so good, so Paramount, and they still have a long ways to go because there's a lot of people who think that they'll be too big, that he mix HBO and Paramount Plus together and the studios together, so it has to go through all federal regulations and all that blah blah blah. But it looks like Paramount will own Warner maybe in about six months.
Speaker 2: All right, So what's give us the layman's take, like what franchises or what services or what shows it does that affect the most. Well, what it'll do is.
Speaker 9: I mean Paramount has been struggling because they've been landing on old you know, Mission impossible. You know, they don't have a lot of it Paramount outside of Sonic and so what it does that brings the Harry Potter and the DC all of all of that stuff under the Warner Brothers now becomes Paramount, So they will be able to the tan of refresh in their catalog and be able to do some of that, so people will The best thing it'll do is that Paramount has a lot of money and they're willing kind of like a sports owner that buys a team and isn't trying to make money right off the bath. They're just trying to build a good team and spending lots of money that Paramount's going to be doing with Warner, And so it'll be a little refreshing to see somebody trying to outdo Disney and Universal. Disney Universal taking turns the last ten years being the number one theatrical, Warner being third, and Paramount wants to kind of rival them to give them a third. So it'll be good for the consumer in the sense that there's somebody out there that's a billionaire that's spending a lot of money to make good content to try to move up into the in their world. So that's that's the good news is that for the consumer will be like, hey, sure, spend away make better movies.
Speaker 7: Can I be stupid? Paramount and Paramount Paramount and Paramount and paramout Plus is the same thing.
Speaker 9: Right, Yes, Paramount plus is. Yeah, paramounts the same thing, Okay, And HBO was Warner of course, and then uh and of course Hulu and Disney are Disney.
Speaker 7: Because Paramount Plus is got UFC and Tulsa King. What else do you need?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I watched Paramount. I'm a Landman fan.
Speaker 7: Oh love it, love it.
Speaker 9: Yeah to the first season was a blast. I haven't really caught season two yet.
Speaker 7: It's even better.
Speaker 2: One was great.
Speaker 1: But Warner has the pit. So now you're just very good. I mean this is right up your alley.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And they also you can get Madlock on there too, so she's real good, that girl, Kathy Bates. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, well you know, I thought you meant old. So there's nobody else though, right if this, if the Paramount deal doesn't get through regulation, then there's nobody else that's gonna bid because it was basically down in Netflix and Paramount, So then it'll get through eventually.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but let's say it doesn't. Okay, if it didn't, I mean, Warner would be it wouldn't be a good thing, most likely, because Warner would be going into cost cunning mode, which they've already been in, and they're just kind of trying to get out of the game. I think, so they're and then HBO, so they're spending a lot of money. I mean, the streaming is tough because you know it's you forgot it's funny I hears sometimes you'll you hear somebody say, oh, the budget on that movie was two hundred million and they only made sixty million back theatrically or whatever, and they don't. The funny thing is think is streaming. They'll spend two hundred million dollars making the streaming and they kind of get nothing back because I mean, it's hard to monetize how much the you know, Night of the Seven Kingdoms, how much money did Warner make off that, because it's really difficult to monetize I mean, uh and so and so when it's difficult to say, what would happen with with HBO because they're spending a lot of money to make really, I mean everyone, you know, Apple Plus has been good, but HGO is kind of that one. If you hear a show was like on paramoun Plus, you're like, oh, that's okay, and then you go, wait, no, it's on HBO. You're like, oh, it gives it that I don't know. For me, it still kind of gives it a little bonus when HBO is doing it because it feels like it's going to.
Speaker 2: Be better for sure. All right. Scream seven comes out this weekend. According to your favorite website, Rotten Tomatoes, lowess score of the entire series at thirty seven percent. Lowis rated Scream Movie audience score is seventy seven percent.
Speaker 7: But I guess the critics are saying this.
Speaker 2: Is going the wrong way.
Speaker 1: But is it going to be a big movie and does the score matter for a horror film?
Speaker 9: Yes, it's gonna be a big movie, probably the biggest opening for any scream movie. Reviews really don't matter of this one, mostly because any times politics get involved in movie reviews, nobody likes that. But there's a lot of review bombing because two years ago, when they have to they rebooted Scream six, one of the actresses made some political comments regarding the gods the situation, and so Paramount decided to move on without her, and so there's a ton of review bombing on the app inside of people giving it one a half star reviews, you know, saying free Palaestina or whatever, which is fine, that's there, right. It doesn't help us when you're trying to read the reviews. But with that being said, there's a thing called kill count that's a big thing on YouTube. My daughter's eighteen, so I like to talk to her about this stuff. And anytime you get the eighteen year olds to know or recognize they just don't know, you know, when you reboot Indiana Jones, eighteen year olds have like, what's Indiana Jones? I mean they're aware of it, but they don't have any.
Speaker 2: Interest in it.
Speaker 9: But kill Count has kept Scream alive really popular thing to watch to a guy who's really clever does a funny kill count things. So the eighteen year olds are out going to Scream seven, which is remarkable feats to get an old franchise from the nineties that the eighteen year olds still know about. So yeah, we saw really nice numbers. I think eight million dollars in previous le's. They're looking out about fifty million dollar film. And to be honest, I mean, Scream has really turned into a slat you know, a lot of fun kills if you want to call it that, and then a Scooby This is the most Scooby Doo ending of any of the Screams, and they're all sort of Scooby Doo, but it really turns into Scooby Doo by the end. But the people who are if you like Scream, Scream seven is gonna be perfectly fine for you.
Speaker 1: So Are any of those rumors true that a couple of the characters that were killed in previous movies are.
Speaker 2: Back or is that just internet garbage?
Speaker 9: No, it is not. It is not internet garbage. But it also isn't like there's a rhyme and a reason for them.
Speaker 2: To be back. Okay, Oh I don't, I don't.
Speaker 9: I guess I don't really feel like yeah, and it's not really a spoiler, but it's like, it isn't like, well, that's dumb. They they didn't do like a thing where they woke up in Ozola dream and Larry Hagman is in the shower. It's it's not that sort of thing the reference for old people.
Speaker 3: Do they do a thing where they take a mask off out of them and then it's like, oh no, it's Mark Rosen exactly.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 9: I mean, I was I was laughing to myself waiting for you know, they do literally do that where they slow reveal and everyone kind of goes what you know, like that. I like it all, Yeah, but I don't. I don't think it's an homage, but it just felt whoever did it certainly knows what they're doing.
Speaker 2: A good movie. No, it was fun people going to go to it and like it. Yes, Okay, anything else we should watch this weekend or not?
Speaker 9: Now this weekend that we're going to ramp up. We're starting to hit the season next week as hoppers can't wait to talk about it. And then Project Hail Mary buckle up, get ready for that. So it's gonna be a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But there was a movie I was gonna in March.
Speaker 9: So Lord and Miller directing with Ryan Baby Goose.
Speaker 7: That's the one I was gonna ask you about. What's that about?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 7: Tell me about that a little bit, for sure, I.
Speaker 9: Can tell you because it's the book was huge a few years back, sci fi. I think it's the guy who wrote The Martian. I'm sorry if I if I'm not right, somebody's calling me idiot. But Project hill Mary again, really cool if you don't know a lot of But it's about the scientists and they're, you know, trying to there's a problem with our son and they're trying to solve the problem and they need to gather together as many people as they can to solve this problem before the sun is going to burn out. And that sounds really bland, but it's really about a man going into space, almost like a castaway feel, but also really fun and clever and and it's going to be a big deal.
Speaker 2: It also sounds sorry, it also sounds like Jason Bourne. Check this out the consensus take on Rotten Tomatoes Science Seizure. Ryland Grace, played by Ryan Gosling, wakes up on a spaceship light years from home with no recollection of who he is or how he got there.
Speaker 9: Right, Yes, and that's the That's a really fun part of the book and also of the movie is solving the mystery from that aspect.
Speaker 2: So yes, that is that.
Speaker 9: That's kind of the premise of the movie in the book, but it but that's not what it's about, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 2: Got you all right, mister z Thanks man. You bet later, brother, I will do what really matters after this. More of the Power Trip Morning Show on.
Speaker 7: Hey guys, you don't know what's really weird?
Speaker 3: Yeah, daddy, Zach and I just spent that entire break talking about hockey, the sport of the.
Speaker 2: Whole break because like high school college bro.
Speaker 3: No, well, specifically because last night when I was driving home from missing Sauce because I got there late, you know, Yeah, I was listening to the hockey game and uh, to listen to people talk about Quinn Hughes, it's I don't know anything about hockey, but people are so astounded by him that people who love hockey and no hockey, like, I don't hear and I'm exaggerating, I don't hear people talk about Carilla anymore because they're so astounded by Quinn.
Speaker 7: Hughes that they can't believe it. Yeah, it's like we got It's like I said to him, it's like it's like Dale Earnhardt Senior show up at Elco. That's how it feels like people can't believe what they're seeing when they watch him. And you could hear that in the coverage last night from the dudes on the radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's fitting in so so well.
Speaker 1: I think even Bill Garan said it on with Breri yesterday, like even better than he was expecting.
Speaker 2: I think, better than anybody was expecting it. It was hard to you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, you knew he was very, very talented in Vancouver, but he just didn't have the proper pieces around him to really, you know, display his talent. And he has that now and he's like I said, he's fitting in tremendously well. You know, Matt Boldi is going to probably score fifty goals this season, you know, I mean it's just everybody. He's elevated everybody's game. Now we're going to win the cup, yeah, I mean yeah, they just be the best team in the league five to two yesterday.
Speaker 2: Where does our big three rank? I mean, McDavid and Drystle is a hell of a duo. But where does Carill, Hughes and Boldie rank in terms of big threes acrossing each I mean.
Speaker 1: It's up there, and it's it's it's just because like I said, I mean we we obviously knew Boldie was very very good, but he's he's stepped up his game so much this season, even more than we were expecting. And then obviously Carill is Carill. He's been steady as she goes. And and now yeah, to throw Quin into that mix, and then just everybody else's is following the leaders there everybody. You know, Marcus Johansson is having a breakout year, you know, despite everything. I mean, he's it's it's it's so much fun. Gus is doing very very well again despite living he threw up in the coal crease vomit everywhere.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, and tell me more, of course.
Speaker 1: And of course they're wearing their white jerseys when he does it.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do what really matters. Brought to you by my friends and Ovo Lacy can Lens, Thanks Lacy Lens, doctor Mark Lobanoff and doctor David White, and go get lazy, goot Ovo. I do score as Chris does something else. Yep, he'll do.
Speaker 7: Baby Carriss, He's no, he's saying his password to his phone.
Speaker 2: Dare. The Timberwolves beat the Clippers ninety four to eighty eight and had thirty one and had the Killers step back three over two guys with forty two seconds ago. That kind of sealed it, which is good because the rest of the team didn't play great. How about Julius Randall four points one of ten from the floors and the Clippers were shorthanded, no Kawhi Leonard and they still almost beat us. The Wolves have won five of six. They're at Denver on Sunday. The Wolves are fifth in the West. They got Kyle Anderson back. We can maybe talk about that later, maybe not, Who really cares. They are one game behind third. They're a half a game behind Denver for fourth. The end of the game was interesting, though. We just mentioned the step back three that was kind of the dagger. If you watch the highlights, He's got two guys on him, he's in the corner and drills it and then immediately starts MF Chris Finch, Yeah, like in his face and pointing at him like bleep bleep, bleep, bleep bleep bleep. And if somebody asked him after the game, what was that all about? And and with a smile said, hey, man, he told me to pass it. I'm like, nah, man, you want me to shoot it? And he laughed about it and smiled about it in the moment. I don't think Ant was super thrilled with no, don't tell me to pass. I'm aunt. So that was a low percentage shot, two guys in his face, and it's a fade away three, but it worked.
Speaker 1: I mean, the greats have to have confidence in that shot, and Aunt did. But Yeah immediately turns around and starts yelling at Finch like, don't you dare tell me to pass that ball.
Speaker 7: I gotta tell you, man, that's what turns me off to basketball. I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding. I hate disrespect like that. I hate it, man, it drives me crazy. That's I think that's the number one reason is attitude, especially in the NBA, of the players.
Speaker 7: Don't yell at your coach in front of people. You don't have to embarrass people. I don't know, is it just me?
Speaker 2: No? No, I don't think Michael Jordan we even would have treated his coach like that. But I wonder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's yeah, and there's clearly something in that. There's a lack of respect with this team. But I mean it works out because they have enough talent to win on talent alone. But the problem is when you get to the playoffs, that's a whole different story.
Speaker 7: So I cut him last night.
Speaker 1: He would have he would have never been able to skep foot in Minnesota again, and he'd done that.
Speaker 2: But what is this. I would have got him and.
Speaker 7: Did what I cut him. He disrespected me.
Speaker 1: The best player they've ever had. Yeah, I cut him. That was in great news for the waiver wire. Yeah, correct, Olkahoma City would have loved that.
Speaker 7: Check this out.
Speaker 2: He's playing for Detroit tomorrow.
Speaker 7: You guys want to go to uh Louisville in September.
Speaker 2: No, but convinced me otherwise.
Speaker 7: The Louder Than Life Festival.
Speaker 3: The headline alone are my Chemical Romance, Iron Maiden, Limp Biscuit and Tool.
Speaker 2: Damn damn every one of.
Speaker 7: Those bands I like. I know I'm the only one that likes every one of those bands. Well maybe not, Zach. You got you love for Iron Maiden.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see them before they die. Well, I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden. Baby, come with me Friday, I don't say.
Speaker 7: Maybe Pantera appierced to veil a day to remember Papa Roache. More two hundred bands.
Speaker 1: That's that's about one hundred and ninety eight too many, Yeah, too many years ago.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm old man balls now, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Eight of us will pack into a car, one no plan on exactly, just going to show up.
Speaker 2: And figure it out. You'll watch all two hundred bands, yep. And now it's like I want to see Tool and maybe Limp Biscuit and then I want to go home.
Speaker 3: You know, the best example of that is what you're saying, Sauce, is it you will drive ten hours for a burrito?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one singular burrito, but not a burrial festival you didn't consent to.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I thought we were going to I thought we were going to, say, Fargo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really.
Speaker 1: When we were in the car for like six hours, I'm like, where are we going?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a long time to wait before you asked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know, But it was, as you said, Hawk, it was twenty twenty. We needed to do something, so we did it. But I thought we were going to Fargo.
Speaker 7: He sure did.
Speaker 2: So. You were willing to drive three and a half to four hours each way for a burrito, but ten hours each way was insane? Insane?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you did it. Yeah, yeah it was. It was super fun. If we had a good time. Yeah we got pulled.
Speaker 2: Over, Yeah we did. No, Yeah, you just nailed it. Though. If I was twenty one years old and I saw a lineup like that, I'd be like, let's do it, man, let's make the road trip. Let's let's make an adventure out of it.
Speaker 1: Now it just sounds like the last place on the planet I would want to be. Yeah, yep, we would all gone, yeah, yeah, just getting old, man, it sucks.
Speaker 2: Ten of us would have stayed in one hotel.
Speaker 7: You know, yeah, it's much better than the opposite, though.
Speaker 1: The alternative of just yeah, for sure, I've not getting old exactly.
Speaker 2: The NFLPA annual report cards are out for the third straight year. Miami ranked number one overall, but your Minnesota Vikings number two.
Speaker 1: In Washington's number three. But let us change since Dana Snyder's out the door in Washington.
Speaker 7: Washington number three.
Speaker 2: The Steelers finished last. They were twenty eighth last year, dead last this year. The bottom three Steelers are thirty two, Arizona thirty one, and the Cleveland Browns thirtieth. This is guessable based on some other things. But hang on a second. There were three owners that got A plus grades.
Speaker 1: Well definitely not the Jets. Three owners got A pluses.
Speaker 2: Got I have a pack?
Speaker 1: Oh no, Craft? No, I think actually he was in the bottom five. I think that's I was joking this. Oh got it, I was joking too, man. Relax, you know what I wanted?
Speaker 2: The Seahawks.
Speaker 7: No, all right, relax, brother, Sorry, Helkster. What about Detroy Lyons, No, damn it. The Viking I'm trying to run.
Speaker 1: The Minnesota Vikings are one of them. Ziggy Wolf A plus.
Speaker 7: Well obviously, yeah, we knew that one.
Speaker 2: Jerry Jones, No, no chance, So I'll give you so Stephen Ross of Miami. That's one of the reasons why Miami's number one. They love Steven Ross, I guess. But the other one Arthur Blank of Atlanta. Wow, those are the three A plus grades.
Speaker 1: Ziggy Wolf, Arthur Blank, Stephen Ross.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 7: I find that interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is. Players love the Wolfs, they love the Vikings facilities, they love playing for the Vikings. Yeah, that's something they really are. They do everything right to help me. What happened you fall?
Speaker 7: No, I'm on Facebook Marketplace and I'm in the mood to buy things.
Speaker 2: Will you buy breakfast?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I already said that.
Speaker 2: Can you get breakfast on Facebook Marketplace?
Speaker 7: Doubt?
Speaker 2: That would be pretty I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I can't buy you you're kind of hote.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would like just like second hand pancakes. He wouldn't care hand me down.
Speaker 1: Waffles, garage sale bagels. That's actually genius, Just like you know you're bored, like, uh, just put a Facebook marketplace. I'll fix you up something good.
Speaker 2: I'll fix you some Why not, I'll come over and make you breakfast.
Speaker 3: This guy's getting It's just the lovers, just the water, the lovers.
Speaker 7: Never mind, now this guy, I thought it was a transam for sale. I wasn't. I was gonna be in deep trouble for a minute. I was gonna a transamd by the end of the day.
Speaker 2: That would have been cool. But what really matters is they You got that right, Bud.
Speaker 7: On this date, in what year do you guys believe?
Speaker 3: Van Halen began their very first world tour with the show at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago serving as the opening act for Black Sabbath and Journey.
Speaker 7: What a lineup, son of a bitch. Can you imagine, man, God, seeing Black Sabbath in nine.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, let's go say the number eighty eighty one, eighty four.
Speaker 3: Nope, Jump came out in eighty four. That was their last record before David Routhless in nineteen.
Speaker 7: Seventy eight, seventy eight. Can you imagine seeing Black Sabbath in nineteen seventy eight, Yeah, how loud it probably was.
Speaker 3: And then Journey was their opening band, and before them was David Lee Roth and Van Halen.
Speaker 2: My god, some dude on my old Instagram algorithm was saying that Steve Perry was not the original singer or Journey.
Speaker 7: That's correct.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they had.
Speaker 3: In fact, there's a couple of songs. I bet you've heard that they had two singers on they brought. They brought Steven after I believe their first record.
Speaker 2: Did not know that. I thought he was the og.
Speaker 3: Same and then they got rid of the original guy because they were like, hey, Steve can sing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're terrible. It was original butthole. God, so a butthole. Hey, speaking of buttholes, what a transition? Oh God? Which actress was it? In our in our prep service yesterday, some actress said that she has nude scenes in her movie and just to be careful, yeah, just to be safe, she had a prosthetic. Bh. It all, wasn't it. But all I could think of is, let's say, let's say she said, you know, just in case I needed to have it, And I'm going, well, wait a minute here, if that flashes on the on film and it ends up in the movie, yeah, even if it's fake, Yeah, everyone's gonna think that's your real one. So what does that protect?
Speaker 7: Let's I can tell you I'm going to tell you. I know, I don't know. Is da code of Fanny?
Speaker 1: What a weird thing to be like? I know if people see it on accident, I wanted.
Speaker 2: To be a fake one.
Speaker 7: Can I tell you I think it's the read I know.
Speaker 3: Please let me answer it. Please let me answer. He's got to figure out her A hole is a disaster.
Speaker 7: Okay, we don't know that.
Speaker 1: It must be he's not must look like an elephant trug or something.
Speaker 2: An elephant trunk, like a pig sock.
Speaker 7: Perfect.
Speaker 2: Why did I bring this up?
Speaker 7: That's my bad? Oh yeah, I'm not saying that. I know that it looks like this. Don't sue me. But my my guess is if you are so concerned that somebody might see that, son of a bitch, it ain't pretty.
Speaker 2: And I maybe it's not an a hole, it's an a canyon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that it's even worse.
Speaker 2: Why don't you take a lap? That's disgusting.
Speaker 7: I ain't touching that thing, let alone taking a lap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are probably a tour though, right, you'd look take some pictures.
Speaker 2: I'll look at it. Is it my turn? Why did you want to talk more about this? U? Pablo Lopez of the Twins got slightly good news. He is still out for the year, but when he had his surgery it required UCL repair surgery with an internal brace instead of the full UCL reconstruction. So apparently this is the better option of the two. So now increased optimism that he will pitch a full twenty twenty seven. So he's missing this year no matter what. Yeah, but if you had the Tommy John you might miss like a year and a half, right, it might be a good chunk of next year. Now with this version, no guarantees, but increased optimism that he will be ready for the start and pitch a full twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 7: What did you say they're going to uh what brace? What?
Speaker 1: So when you got the surgery when they got in there, it required a U C L repair surgery with an internal brace instead of The beauty of this show is there were some people in the caring Wow Hawks concerned about the injury. No just mad Ah, Joe pH.
Speaker 2: I thought the American League didn't have the b Ah.
Speaker 1: There's so many people that are anti AI or c G I, but I can think of one.
Speaker 2: BH. It's like, please digitally remaster.
Speaker 1: It if it flashes up there that's I mean, all right, you might be onto something, god dang it, but what really matters is that.
Speaker 3: Sorry, get all caught up and wondering about what's going on downstairs. The country of Iceland has never won a Winter Olympic medal.
Speaker 2: That's nuts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 2: But thanks Skeletor.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's weird that that they haven't. They never have. Yeah, that is they need to get back together.
Speaker 1: They almost won that, they won the silver and the Good Neighbor Games, didn't they? And what about the b H Games? Mighty Ducks DY two? Well played, great film.
Speaker 2: Yes, sure you hate it, don't you? It's bad? Really? Yeah, I watch it again, like last year.
Speaker 7: Is it filmed here as well?
Speaker 2: Uh? Some, but most of it's in La.
Speaker 7: Well then screw. There's a lot of cares.
Speaker 1: Where it's just cardboard cutout people for fans and you can notice it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And I.
Speaker 1: Think there's parts that people have putting out on the internet where at one point each team has like seven people on the ice. And yeah, there's massive, massive plot holes. They quickly it.
Speaker 7: Sounds like you know who's got a massive plot hole?
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go again. Doesn't care about sports, He just wants to make.
Speaker 2: That holds.
Speaker 3: Lordy, Lordy, lady man.
Speaker 2: Twins pitcher David Festa out several weeks with right shoulder impingement. It's a fun word. He is expected to start the season on the injured list. He did miss the final two months of last year because of his shoulder injury. So you know, say what you want about where he was projected to be in terms of rotation or backup rotation. Guy who knows. But either way, another picture down by the way saying weeks no thongs for you. I mean you look freak.
Speaker 3: Lordy, it's going on back. No, I don't think it's true. It's trying to listen. If you don't give me information, I got a guess.
Speaker 2: That's good. He's not wrong. Yeah, he's not wrong. What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 7: I think that matters. But that's just me.
Speaker 3: Apparently you guys don't like the party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like the party.
Speaker 7: You do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said yesterday you've never done heroin.
Speaker 7: You did say that.
Speaker 1: If somebody asked me last night Dave's Town Club, if I had a month to live, what I do heroin? What was your answer? Absolutely not, but absolutely not. But I said I would do a lot of bog sug.
Speaker 8: You loved it, loved it. It's like a scene in a documentary. You're talking to us how much somebody loves something. He loved it.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't sound like cocaine. It sounds like, yeah, so you he loved your final novel on the Beach in Santa Monica, and you loved it. You loved it? Yes I did. Yeah, Yes, I did.
Speaker 1: Sa If you were guaranteed to live for the next fifty years, would you try heroin today?
Speaker 2: No? Why, you're guaranteed don't go wrong?
Speaker 7: Then you did probably fifty years of addiction.
Speaker 1: See, I thought I could sneak one past you. You you're too quick. Honestly, you love trying to trick you. I loved that you loved it.
Speaker 2: Honestly though, what fifty years you're How old are you right now?
Speaker 7: Forty three? I mean a ninety three year old Heroin addict. That's I doubt you'd be one that ever exists to be super thin. Yeah, it'd be the you'd have energy. Yeah, No, I don't think you would for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Maybe you'd have some new content, new material for stand up. There you go.
Speaker 7: I have to do stand up because I need money for my age.
Speaker 2: What do you think about the booger Sugar?
Speaker 7: You loved it?
Speaker 2: Say it sounded it sounded like you were eulogized. Jeames looked in from the actors studio talking about some role that he played. So you played Abraham Lincoln and Lincoln.
Speaker 7: You loved it, and you loved it.
Speaker 2: Was the best part of it. It was being a dad. You loved it, loved it.
Speaker 7: You love human anomalies. You want a film with a lady amendous? Agreed?
Speaker 2: Careful, all right, the news is next. Corey Provo should be hearing like twenty eight minutes unless he turns around. I thank you. Initials at eight fifteen. With one hundred and ten thousand, five hundred dollars up for grabs, that's an insane amount of money. Let's hope somebody wins it today. This is the power trip. Won't he too