Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings five and six fifty five, five and.
Speaker 2: Six fifty five, five and six fifty five. All right, two new contestants in the five at six fifty five. Let's meet him right now. Contest number one from Southgate, Michigan, an assistant to a financial advisor in the stock market business. Please welcome Nicole to the showy.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hi, how are you Nicole? You're ready for a little five at six fifty five.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try all right.
Speaker 2: Your challenger this morning from Shelby Township. A husband says is a driving her to work. She's a gas station attendant for Speedway.
Speaker 1: Welcome Ray to the showy. Hi, Ray, she's picked up. Oh I didn't pick her up. Sorry, Hi Ray, Hey.
Speaker 2: Ray, Good morning the convenience stores of Speedway. There you go, Nicole and Ray. I'm gonna start with Nicole. I'm gonna lock you Ray up in a soundproof area. You'll hear from Lydia here in a second. So hold on one sack, lock you up, and you can have a conversation between you and Lydia and your husband while I ask Nicole the questions if we do have a tie there's no tie goes to a champion because we don't have one, so there'll be a no the show tiebreaker. Question Question number one, Nicole, This band, which Gwen Stefani is the front woman of, is set to headline the Sphere in Las Vegas next spring.
Speaker 1: What's that band's name? No doubt?
Speaker 2: Question number two. The late Charlie Kirks Organization announced a family friendly alternative Super Bowl halftime show. What's that organization called.
Speaker 1: A seconds shoot? I pass? I don't remember saying it?
Speaker 2: Question number three. A sequel to the Minecraft movie is already in developed. What shape are the heads of all the characters in the video game and movie?
Speaker 1: Square?
Speaker 2: Question number four. Angel Reese will become the first athlete to walk in the upcoming Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Speaker 1: What sport does she play? Basketball?
Speaker 2: And question number five and audio clue. This popular rapper celebrates her birthday today.
Speaker 1: Who is she? PARTI B?
Speaker 2: Let's bring the champ back from or I'm sorry the Challenger, because you guys are both challenges back from a soundproof area.
Speaker 1: Nicole, you did great, got four to five? Four out of five? Is what you got to beat? Ray? You ready?
Speaker 2: Question number one? This band which Gwen Stefani is the front woman of, is set to headline The Sphere in Las Vegas next spring.
Speaker 1: What's that band's name?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Are you on a phone or are you? Are you on a megaphone? What are you on?
Speaker 1: Right there?
Speaker 2: Get close to the speaker. Question number two, the late Charlie Kirks Organization announced a family friendly alternative Super Bowl halftime show? What's that organization called?
Speaker 1: I can't remember passing that one?
Speaker 2: Both of you guys missed that one. Turning point us A. You got to get the remaining questions right in order to stay our champ or to stay in the game. Question number three, a sequel to the Minecraft movie is already in development.
Speaker 1: Here's your question.
Speaker 2: What shape are the heads of all the characters in the video game and movie?
Speaker 1: Block? Yes? Yeah, yes, I mean they're blocks. I actually wrote on there. I would accept cubes, blocks or square? All right, you gotta get these next two right.
Speaker 2: Question number four, Angel Reese will become the first athlete to be on Victoria's Secrets Fashion Show. What sport does Reese play?
Speaker 1: Say that again? Women's exactly?
Speaker 2: And the last question here, You gotta get this question right to at least tie the game and then let me do a tie breaker question question number five in the five at six fifty five. It's an audio clue too, so I'm gonna play a little audio here in this one. This popular female rapper celebrates her birthday today.
Speaker 1: Who is she? It is? All right?
Speaker 2: We gotta tie you Ready for the tie breaker? Here we go, it's a know the show. I'm going to do this. I'm gonna call out an answer. When you have the answer, you don't scream it out. You just scream your name out and then I'll call upon you. If you scream out the answer, I'm not accepting that as your name. The other person does have a chance to steal. So just scream your name out and then I'll ask you and if you get it right, you win. If you miss it, we'll go to the next person and see if they've got it. Here's the question tie breaker to see who's coming back next week for the five at six fifty five. What is the name of the newest member of the Mojo in the morning show?
Speaker 1: Right? It was right? Ray? Was the person that called off the name Ray? What's the answer?
Speaker 2: And oh, Nicole, you got screwed I'm sorry, Nicole.
Speaker 1: I know. I wait for the question to finish. I know, Hey, I get it.
Speaker 2: You know what, though, here's the deal. You can come back and play, so you know, tell Lydia you want to come back sometime and play.
Speaker 1: All right, you got it.
Speaker 2: You're back with us Ray next week. We will see you in hopefully a better phone. On Monday.
Speaker 1: It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty