Speaker 1: DWB.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get you your chance to go to Sabrina Carpenter. Right now, you're flying to Los Angeles. This happens every thirty minutes. I know what happens a lot. Play it as often as you can get a chance to fly to La to see Sabrina in sunny Los Angeles. The keyword you'll say is feather. Just open up the iHeart radio app, tap the microphone and say the keyword is feather, and you are in and we'll call you if you win.
Speaker 3: Simple as that. Are we doing winning song Wednesday?
Speaker 4: Right now? We are?
Speaker 2: I love this short week. I didn't I didn't work yesterday. I had Monday off, then tomorrow I gotta work one day and Friday's my birthday.
Speaker 3: So this is like a big This is like an easy week for me.
Speaker 4: I got your birthday gifts yesterday, Dave.
Speaker 3: You got gifts already.
Speaker 4: I got your gifts yesterday.
Speaker 3: You said gifts plural.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not going to give you just like a pen like that's dumb.
Speaker 3: It's dumb. It's like, oh dang, what about a pen soul?
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 2: You are anyway, I love it. Our gift to you is boo bash tickets. We'll have more Boo Basch tickets for you coming up right now. We're gonna do a little game called little featurette called Winning Song Wednesday. We have fun doing this. We all love music. Music is the heart and soul of KTWDB. And we are gonna play a song. We're each gonna play a little clip of a song. You decide which one you want to hear the entire song, and then you call in to vote at six five, one, nine eight nine KDBDB. It's very simple. I'll go ahead and start. This song is not that old, goes back maybe four or five ish years something like that. But I've always liked this song. It never gets played anymore. It's lovely the band and it's called broken. Here we go, so we want to hear the entire song. You would call in vote for Dave's song, but before you do, here's Jenny's song.
Speaker 4: I went with Vertical Horizon. Everything you want?
Speaker 3: What year is that from? That goes back like ninety five?
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't think it's that long. I would have said two thousand.
Speaker 5: You might be right, because you do have a way with remembering a song and the day and the year it came out and still slaps sometimes.
Speaker 3: It is a great song. Bailey, what's your song today?
Speaker 4: My song is dedicated to Jenny Lutenberger.
Speaker 6: This is Ray J with Sexy Can I just part my man.
Speaker 2: We were interviewing him at Star Party twenty ish years ago and I said, you got two cell phones?
Speaker 3: What are they for?
Speaker 2: And he goes, one's for business and one's for pimping. You know what I said when he said.
Speaker 4: That, what you say?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, pimp in? And then somebody got it, you know, they took it and they ran with it. And that phrase of me going hell yeah, pimp and has haunted me ever since then.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, there's even a shut up.
Speaker 2: There's even a meme out there of me wearing a fedora which I put on to be funny, and it says, hell yeah, pimp in.
Speaker 3: All right? Next song Vaunt, What do you Got?
Speaker 7: It's Usher Baby Usher and will I am with Oh my gosh, I haven't told g o O.
Speaker 3: Jenny take it away?
Speaker 4: Hello? What's your name?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: My name is Stephanie.
Speaker 4: Stephanie. Who are you voting for today? I'm winning so on Wednesday, I'm voting for Dave. Okay, Dave the balls Thane right up next? Hello, what is your name?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 5: My name is Kate, Kate.
Speaker 4: Who do you want to vote for? Today?
Speaker 8: I am voting for Jenny.
Speaker 4: Thanks. I appreciate you, Thank you so much. All Right, Hello, you're on Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 2: You're all here?
Speaker 4: Allay, Ariel? Who you vote for?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 3: It was Bailey was close, but I'm gonna give it to mom.
Speaker 4: Okay. Hello, you're on Katy w B. What's your name? Delilah? Delilah? Who do you want to vote for? I'm gonna vote for Vonn is the shamelessly listening to the song when I was like.
Speaker 2: Nine years old.
Speaker 3: It's such a good throwback, man.
Speaker 5: All Right, Bonn's got two now, right too? Okay, awesome? Bailly has zero, but I have two people who texted in saying they want my song.
Speaker 3: That's not how it works.
Speaker 4: Hello, Katy w B. What's your name?
Speaker 7: Japhanie? Hi?
Speaker 4: Who do you want to vote for? For winning song? Wednesday?
Speaker 3: Votes are spread out?
Speaker 5: Okay, Hello, you're on Katy w B.
Speaker 4: What's your name?
Speaker 6: Joe?
Speaker 4: Jeff? Who are you voting for?
Speaker 7: I want Jenny Jenny.
Speaker 6: Thanks Jeff, I appreciate you to Jenny too vant one Bailey one day.
Speaker 4: Hello, it's Winning Song Wednesday. What's your name?
Speaker 3: Michelle?
Speaker 4: Michelle? Who do you got today for Winning Son Wednesday? I pick you. J Jenny came.
Speaker 5: Out of nowhere. All right, Michelle, you got the winning vote today. I appreciate you so very much. Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Thank you, all right, job Jenny, thanks for all the votes on katiewb Vertical Horizon. Kind of a throwback on Winning Song Wednesday. One kdubub never more than thirty minutes away from Sabringing Carpenter flyaway tickets for Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Los Angeles. It's one of those lost cities like Las Cruces. But no, would you get you that coming up a little bit? Also a keyword for a thing. Let's do the keyword a little bit early, okay, because you know what. I want to give you a little bit of an extra chance to get that thousand dollars. So here comes your keyword for one thousand bucks. Here you go one on one point three KDWB and Goodwill want to help you win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: And qualify for a VIP trip to our iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Jingle Ball just enter this nationwide keyword on KDWB dot com. Lights.
Speaker 1: That's lights.
Speaker 3: Enter it now at KDWB dot com. All right, is a.
Speaker 2: Keyword contest, But there's a really cool prize at the other end. It's one thousand dollars. Is it fun to play?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Is it like wordal and challenging. No, but it's easy and it's a chance. Don't do you think about the method? Think about the prize thousand bucks. What are you gonna get for a thousand bucks? I say, go down to Hoyguards and get you in cross country skis that you've been thinking about getting. You can probably get cross country skis and all the outfit stuff that you need to go cross country skiing with the snowflies. Or you can sit around and go guard. I wish your hundred thousand dollars, stop whining and take action. Life is all about taking action. You want change?
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: You take action when you sit around going I want things to be different? But then you'll take a nap. Is that gonna change your life?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Brief, David Brief.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get your attention so you play the game.
Speaker 5: I feel like you're getting something off of your chest. So you're taking my nap lately. You need to take action on David so much.
Speaker 2: So much procrastination is great because you don't have anything to do the rest.
Speaker 3: Of the day.
Speaker 4: That's fair.
Speaker 3: I love that, all right.
Speaker 2: So that keyword is lights Enter that now on katiewb dot com. It looks like Jenny has been poking around on the interwebs all morning. I think she's been on Reddit.
Speaker 3: Jenny's been on.
Speaker 5: I was literally laughing to Bailey as I'm reading some of these because this Reddit threat is wild. It's what's a red play? You happily ignored because they were hot.
Speaker 3: So let's jump.
Speaker 4: First off of that. Nothing too juicy.
Speaker 5: Just the guy told her you shouldn't take me, you will eventually grow to resent me and hate me.
Speaker 4: And guess what that ended up being true. But he was hot, Yeah, he was.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 5: Next one, she told me straight up, I'm crazy, like actually crazy. She was gorgeous, so that didn't eater me. She ended up whatever deterred.
Speaker 3: It's very crucial.
Speaker 4: I'm listening, Thank you, Bailey. Can I get to the funny part?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 4: She stabbed?
Speaker 5: She stabbed me in the leg with a switch blade, I was a drug dealer and hid a secret gun from me.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 5: This person says his personality was basically a blank word document, but he looked like he was carved by angels.
Speaker 4: So for three months, my main hobby was just being optimistic.
Speaker 3: Have we all met somebody who's got such a beat?
Speaker 2: They look so beautiful, but they've got the personality of a potato, and it's like, Wow, I is there anything about you that's interesting?
Speaker 3: Do you have many hobbies?
Speaker 6: I don't think it's necessarily like they have the personality of potato, because those are definitely a brand of hot people. But I feel like these hot people are they're like hot, but then also like off the handle. And I think I definitely know some hot people who are also just a little off the handle.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, Yeah, I've known both.
Speaker 2: I mean, Julie was gorgeous, but she was just not the nicest person to me. And then Susan is also gorgeous, but she can be a little boring potato. She's a little potato e. She likes to play on her phone and not much else.
Speaker 5: Sam Red flegs you happily ignored because they were super hot. This person said whenever she stayed over, she would leave at four am to go home because her how her roommate would be suspicious if she wasn't home. Well, it turns out the roommate was her boyfriend, who got home from work at five am. They're still together, have a kid, and lived just one suburb over from me.
Speaker 4: So there we go.
Speaker 5: I think this is something that you should just run, run right away if this happens. In conversations, she told me her brother was a narcissist, her mother was a narcissist, her father was a narcissist, and her ex was a narcissist.
Speaker 4: Guess what she ended up being? A narcissis runs the family.
Speaker 5: Yes, this person said she used my laptop to get a payday loan to buy coocaine Coka. We left my apartment to go get dinner one night. Oh that's so sweet.
Speaker 4: But she was very hot.
Speaker 3: Everybody gets a pass if they're hot, isn't that amazing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 5: She lied to me about when her birthday was and then got upset when her actual birthday came around.
Speaker 4: And I didn't say anything because he didn't know.
Speaker 3: He didn't know.
Speaker 4: How dare you?
Speaker 5: He un ironically thought dinosaurs weren't real, something about museums or just trying to sell tickets, and my brain just went. My brain just went full dial up tone. But the man was built like a Greek god, so I figured I could teach him about Jurassic Park later, and eventually I realized I could not.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I did tell Bailey this.
Speaker 5: One off air, and I was debating if I should say it on air. But it's quite funny, so I'm going to She broke into my house twice and woke me up, climbing into my bed and grabbing my mm so I had rather crazy sex with her. M The third time she broke in, she came in with a forty four magnum revolver.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 4: The response to that was, uh, what did she want that time?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 4: But she was hot, but she was hot.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of handgun right there.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: But there you go. That's Tenny's been on Reddit today.
Speaker 3: That is funny.
Speaker 2: I bet a lot of people have a story about Yes. I let them get away with it because he was hot. He was hot. He was married, but he was hot. He was hot. Yep, he was broke, but he was hot. All right, If you don't want to be broken anymore. Use that keyword. It is lights. Just go to KWB dot com type in that keyword for one thousand dollars and we're gonna throw and a trip to New York City for the iHeartRadio jingle ball out in New York City. So that's pretty cool too. Lights is the keyword. Go to KTWB dot com and enter that. Also, you're never more than thirty minutes away from Another chance to fly is Sabrina Carpenter. We got all kinds of stuff coming up. We're can play a little face off game. That's the game where we say, Okay, name as many car Bran, car makers, automakers as you can in a certain amount of time.
Speaker 3: Vont ready go uh.
Speaker 7: Audi, Fiad, Benz, Toyota, Hyundai, Honda.
Speaker 3: Four Chevy. That's the way we play it, but the categories are going to be different.
Speaker 2: We'll play that. You get to play along. Coming up next, it's here on Katie WB.
Speaker 5: It's a Dave Ryan Show on kat right now, David, because there's bacon.
Speaker 2: I am not eating bacon. Let me tell you right now the biggest health healthy I am? Tell me whether this is healthy? Jenny, you're kind of health.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 2: I have for breakfast four fried eggs fried in one tablespoon of butter. But then I have fruit and that's really the only and then I have vegetables and salad and maybe like a chicken breast the rest of the day. But is that a bad breakfast? It's one tablespoon. You got to get your fats in there, tablespoons. It's one sorry, Okay.
Speaker 5: I mean I try to avoid butter because of how much fat, isn't it. But for the most part, yeah, that's pretty good. I would maybe maybe take it down to like two or three eggs because four long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're so good though.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was at I was at my friend, my friend Kelly, she's a cop up in Coon Rapid shout out Kelly. She had a birthday party a week or so ago, and she had pizza and I'm like, huh, I'm not eating pizza anymore. No, no, not, no, no, And I'll eat when I get home.
Speaker 3: I'll have a salad and a couple of beets.
Speaker 4: Twelve twelve grams of fat and a tablespoon and butter.
Speaker 3: It turns down pizza for beets. I could not. I could not.
Speaker 2: I had half a pizza and a couple of other little slices too. And I walked out of there with my tail between my legs, going.
Speaker 7: Oh word, half a piece of pizza, half a pizza, and then a couple of other slices.
Speaker 3: So you mean an entire pizza?
Speaker 2: No, probably it was probably three quarters of a pizza. I had half and then four pieces. Oh why is food so good? And the best food? The food that's the worst forest is the best? Why so true? Ribs?
Speaker 7: Oh man, don't get me started on a pork chop.
Speaker 2: God created ribs, and a pork chop is a practical joke. He's like, watch these people try to lose weight and be healthy. Here comes a pork chop.
Speaker 3: Sucker.
Speaker 2: All right, where were we? You're gonna be a keyword for Supri Sabrina Carpenter. Keyword right now. The keyword is the last one for our show. It's please. So go ahead and use the iHeartRadio app and that red microphone button to talk back feature. Tap that say. The keyword is please, and you're in for the trip to sunny warm Los Angeles, full of beach of sand and palm trees to see Sabrina Carpenter When the weather is cold here right now, though, we get a game. We love games on the show. It's called bays Off. Jenny is the host today. Vont and Bailey are competing.
Speaker 4: Yes, so you are, so.
Speaker 5: I will have Bailey step out first, okay and Vo we'll go first.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give a category.
Speaker 5: Vont has fifteen seconds to name as many things as he can in said category. Bailey just walked out. She's gonna go do her squats like she does every week when she plays. Are you ready, Vont?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Sorry, got distracted?
Speaker 4: You're good?
Speaker 3: Ahead?
Speaker 4: You ready?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 7: Eddie Murphy's putting out a trailer. I'm gonna talk about Dave's They're distracted.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Your first category fifteen seconds on the clock is Holidays.
Speaker 7: Go, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthday, Kwanza, Dwali, Honika, New Year's, New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's Day, Easter, Our Bor Day, Truve, Mother's Day, Father's.
Speaker 3: Day, good job, thank you? Do you give hi? Birthday? Though? Is that a holiday?
Speaker 4: I think it's a personal holiday. I'll give him it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll give it, says day in the name.
Speaker 4: Okay. Your next category is countries got.
Speaker 7: Lord, Ireland, Switzerland, Japan, England, Britain, Europe, France.
Speaker 3: America or North America.
Speaker 7: That's a I don't know. Oh you're terrible. Yeah, I haven't tried to read places. Europe, England, Yeah it is Britain in England, Britain, a city in England.
Speaker 3: Same thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah they're the same. But yeah, sure, I don't get not countries there.
Speaker 3: But the use you had, you had a globe in history. I hated history.
Speaker 7: Anytime we play anything on this show that has to do with history, I know nothing about it.
Speaker 3: I mean, what year year was the end of World War two? The sixties? Yes, yeah, oh that was really that was no, nineteen forty five, that was a real guess. Vietnam. Okay, in the seventies you could you could be lying like that.
Speaker 4: Too, in the sixties. Yeah, okay, thank you, all right, Next, here we go.
Speaker 5: Your last category is job titles. Job titles go.
Speaker 7: Doctor, dentist, radio, personality, account executive, program director, chef, waiter, waitress, host, phlebotomist, director, producer, teacher, para professional, can don't think.
Speaker 5: Of me a pair of he got after? Okay, good job, all right, Bailey, come on in. She was lingering, we forgot about you a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I tried to.
Speaker 6: I did a lot of squats out there, though, and then the guy across the hall was like, what.
Speaker 4: Are you doing? And I was like, minding my business business? All right, Bailey, here you go. Ready. First category is Holidays.
Speaker 6: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Passover, Hanukkah, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Labor Day, are day fourth of July, your birthday, National nut Day.
Speaker 5: Oh that's why I didn't hear the ding. Okay, okay, good by. Next up is countries go.
Speaker 6: The United States, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Guam, Brazil, Chile, uh Australia, Iceland, Greenland, United Kingdom, Ireland, Portugal.
Speaker 8: You said Ireland twice, United Kingdom and Ireland. Those are two separate places, Okay, all right, then I'll give you that. I thought you said Ireland twice though, Okay, sure. And your last one, Bailey, is job titles.
Speaker 6: Go a CEO, a CFO, a cashier, a bus boy, a waiter, a hostess, merchandise buyer actions runner food.
Speaker 7: We're not giving her merchandise buy or are or attractions runner Hey, I'm talking about you know, my daughter is a merchandise My daughter's a merchandise buy Yeah, I'll.
Speaker 5: Give her that because I know she was talking about things at Disney.
Speaker 6: I wanted to say attractions, but it's in the attraction runner and they like push the button.
Speaker 7: Sounds like a lot of hokey poke, But okay, real Dave is a merchandise buyer, like we all are.
Speaker 4: Like a buyer. Okay, yeah, it's a thing.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go. First category, Holiday is Bailey, you got thirteen. You got thirteen.
Speaker 3: I don't think I said Halloween.
Speaker 4: I don't think you did either.
Speaker 3: I went straight to Christmas.
Speaker 4: I don't think did you say fourth of July.
Speaker 3: No, I got to get there.
Speaker 5: And then you both apparently like arbor Dale Lotho because you both said that the trees.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: Our next category was countries. Bailey, you got twelve. Nice BoNT did horrible and got five. Bailey's the winner of that.
Speaker 3: Category about history.
Speaker 4: The final one for history that's geograph.
Speaker 3: He saw the same social studies. I was bad in it.
Speaker 5: Final category, Job titles, Billy you got eight.
Speaker 4: Wow, bought you got twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Overall we ended up in a tie because you each one one and you tied one category as well. So congratulations on a tie today.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yay, we did it.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 2: Coming up, We'll do Dave start coming up in a second on kd double ub. Remember the keyword for the one thousand dollars this hour is lights and of that keyword on kdewbt dot com. Chance for one thousand bucks cash and a trip to New York for their iHeartRadio music or jingle.
Speaker 4: Ball every hour on davester on kat WB.
Speaker 2: I think that Travis Kelsey now owns this tiny little sliver of Valley Fair. I'm not positive, but I think Valley Fair is under the Six Flags umbrella. I'm not positive, but I think they are. I'm not sure, but he did buy. Travis bought a steak in six Flags, which recently merged with Cedar Points parent company. Here's a little bit of the more information on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did go to suterpart a lot just.
Speaker 3: About once or twice a year. For those of you that don't know, Oh yeah, we gotta lay the loft.
Speaker 1: Cedar Point is roller Coaster USA. It has been a premier roller coaster amusement park in the country. At least it was, I think the worls.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been to Cedar Point.
Speaker 2: Dave, I have, and it's epic. I mean the roller I've have been in years and years. The last time I went, it was raining and everything was closed, so we got our money back and we left. But yeah, it is the world headquarters for amazing over the top roller coaster. So love roller coasters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to go.
Speaker 6: I used to go every year when I was a kid, but we were kids then, and then I got kind of scared of roller coasters, but I went, I don't know, maybe like five years ago, and I went on like a really scary looking roller coaster and.
Speaker 4: It wasn't that bad because it was so smooth. Because they're like top of the line roller I need to go there.
Speaker 5: I grew up going to the Six Legs in Gurney, Illinois, right outside of Chicago, because that wasn't too far from my hometown, and so we always dreamed about going to Cedar Point because we loved every single roller coaster.
Speaker 4: That ever was. It's cool, it's really cool.
Speaker 5: You guys remember your first experience of like going on a roller coaster, because I do know it was vials about it. It was viper at six Flags, and I got up to the point where you were allowed to go into your spot, you know, you're in your little corral, and they opened the gate and I got too scared and I walked out and I went to the other side and I didn't go on, and then I got back in line and I got up the nerve and I finally went on it the nerve the second time around. Yes, Well, I am excited because Love is Blind just dropped at their wedding episodes for today and so far, I'm not going to give any spoilers, but personally, I'm not sure how many of them I think are actually going to get married, except for potentially one couple.
Speaker 6: In my opinion, I've been just listening to it because I'm watching it blind right now until they go on their little tropical vacation and I'm super far behind. But my understanding of all of these people is that none of them are good people. For the most part, I would say there's maybe one couple that I like, and then the rest of them, They all of their conversations are.
Speaker 4: Very basic, They're very vulgar.
Speaker 6: It feels like frat people and sorority people like no, no shade to frat sorority. But it's just like their conversations are not deep and meaningful. And then once they get to the deadline of like, okay, it's time to propose if you're going to they're like, oh crap, oh crap, we never talked about anything.
Speaker 4: I am stressed out. It's like, that's because all you did was talk about the color of the front door of your house. That's like it. Oh, it's frustrating to listen to.
Speaker 5: For sure, they do give much more sexual this season during the dates yea than they ever have in the past.
Speaker 4: Which is so weird, where they'll like talk them through it and everything. They'll be like, I'm going to date. They'll be like they'll be like, okay, well, what are you going to do when you come over? Well, I'm gonna do this, and I'm going to do that, and like and what's not then cle bleep bleep bleep blea. I'm like, oh my gosh, what am I listening to?
Speaker 6: I sound like I feel like I'm listening to a like a steamy book. Who Anyway, speaking of Netflix, Dave, you might be thrilled about to hear this that Netflix has a bunch of projects in the works based on the board game.
Speaker 3: Katan can really yeah, Okay, And so I.
Speaker 6: Think they're like other games and things are coming out with the stuff because Barbie did such a good job and now people are like, oh, well, if we had Barbie do great, lyn, let's look at any other Mattel or Hasbro or anything. So maybe Katan can turn into something pretty cool on Netflix.
Speaker 2: I mean I could see how they get turned it into a seafaring adventure building.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I suppose so okay, vaguely yeah.
Speaker 7: Also coming to Netflix. I know you're gonna be excited about this Dave and Eddie Murphy documentary.
Speaker 3: I've done so many different types of things. He had that appointment with destiny.
Speaker 1: He changed the way we view comedy. I started so young.
Speaker 3: Daddy was right out of high school, but he was just fearless.
Speaker 2: My stuff took off because they've never seen a young black person take charge do share.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: He had the number one movie comedy special and pop song.
Speaker 1: That was unprecedent.
Speaker 4: He's like a miracle.
Speaker 7: Some of those voices were Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, Dave Chappelle, Jamie Fox, Keenan Thompson, a bunch of literal comedians of like you know, all the names that have seen the uprise of Eddie Murphy or in the Dock as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, Janelle Monae should have gone back in time and talked him to not doing party all the time, because she says she would she traveled back in time to see David Bowie in the seventies, She would have been better off to go back to about nineteen eighty six and said, hey, ed don't do parties.
Speaker 4: This is a bop.
Speaker 3: The doc comes out, it's called Being Eddie. It drops on Netflix November twelve.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then somebody emailed us.
Speaker 6: I think it was Secretary Brie telling us that you should watch the John Candy documentary to Dave, that you would like her.
Speaker 3: Yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it comes It's called I Like Me, which I think is one of his lines from Planes, Trains and Ontomobiles. Because Steve Martin spoiler alert finds out that what John Candy told him was really misleading and he's really alone and he's like, you know, I like Me, and it's like such a sweet little line. So, yeah, that would be a good one. I've ran across something. It was just weird. I'll throw it out there really quick. Something came up on my Instagram like the five most blanked up movies you ever will ever see, and I watched it and I saved the real and I went and watched one of the movies called Landmine Goes Click and it is such a weird premise. So these people go hiking in Ukraine and they come across a landmine and one guy steps on a landmine and he can't step off or it will blow up, so he's got to stay on the landmine. But that's not the fed up part. It gets more and more effed up, and the ending will just make you go, what did I just wash? And so some people hated it, some people loved it, of course. I don't know if you guys do this. You watch a movie and you instantly open up your phone to google the movie to see what people think and the background and the actors and all that stuff, and it's called it calls it's called Landmine Ghost Click, and it is an ft up movie. While you're watching it, there are two scenes in particular where you'd be like, this is ft up, but it's good.
Speaker 4: He's good, he's gigo, what's it on?
Speaker 3: Dude? What's it on? It is on Prime. I think I found it on Prime.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't go watch it unless you like ft up movies. All right, that is the dirt, brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. We will see you tomorrow with a brand new War of the Roses, more Boo Bash tickets. We've got to fill that place up, so if you want to go, keep listening, we'll get you into Boo Bash and Sabrina Carpenter. I think I mentioned that it's all tomorrow here on KDWB