Speaker 1: In those waist.
Speaker 2: What are you doing well? My bad doesn't drinking my juice?
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 2: I'm drinking a what is the high Sea orange juice box?
Speaker 3: Okay, drinking my juice? Can you explain You're not just drinking.
Speaker 4: I'm drinking a high seat It's an orange lava burst. If you're watching on the live stream, it's a high syed juice box.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 5: No adult drinks juice boxes all the time. Here's here's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: THO.
Speaker 5: As soon as I say that, somebody's gonna be like, bu I'm twenty seven. I have juice boxes every day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, comment or Texas five three nine to one, or comment on the live stream if you drink juice boxes. It's part of my I have like a bunch of drinks over here, my coffee, my water. I have a high sy juice box, and then my kool Aid jammers, the little Palace kool Aid jammer.
Speaker 1: They are good. They are good, but let's.
Speaker 2: SIPs out of any of those. That's why I have two of them over here.
Speaker 1: They're meant for a five year old.
Speaker 4: No, my girlfriend Alyssa thinks that when we bought them from the store, like what two three days ago? She was like, why are you because she's never with me, so she's never seen me drink them.
Speaker 2: She's like, why are you getting these? And I'm like, because I'm a kid at heart.
Speaker 3: No, because you're a kid period.
Speaker 1: Now what would the alternative be though? If he wants juice, like.
Speaker 2: A gallon of juice, like.
Speaker 3: The put in like a yetti or something, yeah, or just put it in some bougie mug.
Speaker 4: They need to sell these in like like the way they have Hawaiian punch jugs.
Speaker 3: No, yes, those are meant for field trips.
Speaker 2: V're not on a field trip.
Speaker 6: Okay, they're small and compact.
Speaker 2: Text right now?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, kool aid jammers or where it's at, I'm telling you, in the tropical punches. Anything that's blue, like blue flavor color whatever, delicious.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 6: I used to drink those two when I was sponte Yeah four.
Speaker 3: When I would, I don't know. It was more like college.
Speaker 6: I think I got I grew out of it past college, but I don't know. They were cheap, so I just drink them and they were so unhealthy. They're just basically sugar.
Speaker 1: Sugar with some like poison. Food coloring there.
Speaker 6: I can't even tell you the last time I bought any kind of juice.
Speaker 2: But that's why you're so bitter. That's why I'm better.
Speaker 4: I'm a kid at Mary. Somebody texted it at five. I'm thirty two and have a juice box every day with my lunch. It's like one of It's one of the few things I do that My girlfriend I listen, looks at me like, Okay, weirdo.
Speaker 5: You just look so cute holding a tiny but you're a full grown man. You get a tiny little juice box the size of a box of tick tags as for fun. This is so small though. There's like three Bailey's right, there's three SIPs in there.
Speaker 2: That's it. And then you're just squeezing it.
Speaker 4: And for what you gotta like squeeze the tickets the last little bit out like it's a twobe like.
Speaker 5: Every other twenty four year old, and drink liquid death because that's what you're supposed to drink because they're built different.
Speaker 3: Baby, It's literally just water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just got great marketing stuff in it.
Speaker 3: No it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Liquid Death doesn't have great marketing.
Speaker 6: No, it doesn't have stuff in it to what Bailey just said it's literally just water. Yeah, So like, go drink some water from the sink. Same what I think instead of getting a juice box, just go and get a gallon of juice.
Speaker 4: Why is what's going in my body bothering you?
Speaker 1: You know, his body, his juice.
Speaker 5: No, cranberry juice is good for your urinary tract, So get that.
Speaker 1: I do have a uti. I think it's a uti.
Speaker 3: Does it burn it burns?
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it really bad.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like you have to pee like.
Speaker 1: All the time? Yeah? Yeah, and then when I do, it doesn't really go away. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what else I do? That's very kid like.
Speaker 4: Sometimes on the weekends when I uh pop a little gummy and I'm feeling a little loosey goosey out there on the backyard agains and I'll sit in the living room with a LISTA thinks it's very awkward.
Speaker 3: What's the theme song for that?
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Pablo, my name's Tyro, I'm unique.
Speaker 2: And then it's.
Speaker 4: Your backyard friends the backyard again.
Speaker 2: In the bas we belong with? Well, probably sing a song, but maybe dance along.
Speaker 5: We busted drinking out of a juice box A minute ago, and so that stop the show in its tracks, and we're like, how old are you? You can see it on the live stream. That's why you should watch the live stream. Somebody caught me like deeply picking my nose on the life like knuckle deep a couple of weeks ago, and they're like, and I forget that we're on the live.
Speaker 3: Stream sometimes because I have watched dig in there. Everyone's saying, and you stare at me too. You make eye contact, direct eye contacts, like, watch and.
Speaker 2: See what I'm digging for.
Speaker 4: Let's see what comes out today.
Speaker 2: It's a great point.
Speaker 4: Someone comments on the live stream, they said they sell that the High Si lava burst at McDonald's.
Speaker 2: They definitely do with the kids.