Speaker 1: It's the second date update, Mojo in the morning, Second date update.
Speaker 2: Why are you not getting a callback after you went on a date? Fernando was being very very honest on his first date and had a good time with Sophia, said that things went good.
Speaker 1: What'd you guys do?
Speaker 3: We just went on a date. It's pretty much.
Speaker 1: It just went drinks, just had and drinks. Okay.
Speaker 2: I And now she's not calling you back and he wants to know what's going on. Sophia is on with us. Fernando say hello to Sophia.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, Sophia.
Speaker 2: Would say, say tell us what's going on? Guys? What's going on here? Fernando just seems so down Sophia listen to that. He's sad. He says he's not hearing from yet. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Would?
Speaker 1: Did you not have a good time on the date?
Speaker 4: I mean we did have a good time, you know. If he's a really nice guy, I just I just can't be with him.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, why can you not be with him?
Speaker 4: I think I really don't want to, you know, talk about anyone. It was like personal business. I don't think it's right.
Speaker 1: But can I ask him if it's okay? If you tell some business on the air. I mean, I guess, Fernando.
Speaker 2: Are you okay if she tells you why she doesn't want to go on a date with you and it might be a little personal for.
Speaker 5: You, Sure, whatever, go ahead?
Speaker 1: You got the okay, Sophia?
Speaker 4: Okay? I mean after the dates, you know, we were in the car and I went to kiss him and she stopped me and told me that he has heart bees and that it's only really contagious if it's octave.
Speaker 1: Hold one a second, what's Fernando? Do you want to stop it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I didn't do anything wrong. I hand it like an adult.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Are you okay with her continuing to talk? Or do you not want her to say anymore?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that's no, that's too much.
Speaker 3: No. I mean I didn't think you were going to say that on air. What was going on? Why would you say that?
Speaker 4: I mean, I just wanted to comfortable being with somebody, you know, who has something like that where it's it's pretty much it's.
Speaker 3: Never I understand that.
Speaker 5: But I said that was confidence to tell you that I have that, because you know, I was, you know, trying to be a responsible adult and tell you that I had, you know, hurtpees and I don't want you to.
Speaker 3: I didn't think you were going to say that all on air.
Speaker 2: And then let's not talk anymore about it if you don't feel comfortable. But I'd just like to know, like, what was the setting was this. Were you guys in a in a position where you were just talking or were you guys about to be get into we.
Speaker 3: Were like about to get not intimate, but to give a kiss. And then I stopped her and.
Speaker 5: I said, hey, like, you know, I have this, and I said it with confidence, and you know, I wanted to, you know, be responsible and say, hey, like, I have this, and I want you to know that.
Speaker 6: First and foremost, I respect you for coming out and saying agreed and I apology.
Speaker 1: That couldn't have been an easy thing, but it was the right thing to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I didn't want to be you know, irresponsible.
Speaker 3: And spread and if it's if it's active so far it's not as active as not active. But at the same time, you know, I said that with confidence. Yeah all right, So.
Speaker 2: So so Sophia, I think Fernando and you kind of started this, Fernando by saying you could have told me you wanted to know that on the night of the date or maybe afterwards, like send a text. You didn't want to have to be constantly calling and then have to be on our show doing this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I feel like that's the most respectful way to do it is just tell me.
Speaker 3: Afterwards and be like, hey, I'm not interested because.
Speaker 5: Of what you told me.
Speaker 1: I would have been cool with that.
Speaker 3: But ghost me and not telling me, I think that's a.
Speaker 1: Mess about man. So, Phil, do you do you understand that and you feel bad about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I mean I understand I could have done it in a different way. I was just a little bit in shocks, and I don't really know how to say it, you know, wasn't really sure how to how to approach it. I didn't wanted to say.
Speaker 1: The obviously.
Speaker 2: Hold on one second call from Allison here calling in eight four form of Joe Live or text ninety five zero zero. Allison, what do you think of what just happened on the air here with Fernando and Sofia.
Speaker 7: I kind of thinks he's a little a holess. I feel like Fernando was, you know, was quite a bit.
Speaker 1: That was a big adult move to do.
Speaker 6: And I feel like people have call stores every day, like all the time, like you've never had a call.
Speaker 4: For and like, like he said, instead of just goes.
Speaker 7: To him, just why would you just tell.
Speaker 4: Him like, hey, I'm not really comfortable.
Speaker 1: With it, Like let's be adults here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I am. I say that every second date update.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, what what's up?
Speaker 9: High morning?
Speaker 1: Everyone, morning, what's going on.
Speaker 9: I think it's great that he was you know, honest and open and sharing. You know, he he has this and you know, obviously concerned for maybe not concerned is the right words, but letting her know up front. But it almost sounds like he is saying like, well, I told you so you should be fine with that. I mean, obviously he can he can control.
Speaker 7: You know, consults and telling her, but he doesn't get.
Speaker 9: To control you know, for reaction. If yeah, he he did a great job telling her, but if she doesn't want you know that, and you know he was someone that has this, and that's we're progative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I do agree.
Speaker 2: I'm both two callers are very smart in their comments. I do agree, But she should have said something, probably so that it didn't come to the point where he was on a radio show talking about.
Speaker 6: It, and I think that's his issue, not the fact that she doesn't want to move forward, the fact that she didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: Although Fernando, is it tough to date after you tell that? Have you had a lot of people that won't give you a second chance?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's just tough because you're vulnerable out there expressing how you have this, and then you know then by the second after her, like they changed their attitude or they just don't call me in the next day or anything. It's just, you know, I thought being honest will be get you far.
Speaker 8: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Rachel wants to comment, what's up, Rachel?
Speaker 2: This is such a narcissistic thing for him to do.
Speaker 7: For him to have you guys call her to see why she wouldn't want a.
Speaker 1: Second date, knowing full and well why.
Speaker 10: She wouldn't want a second date, it's just manipulative and narcissistic and.
Speaker 2: Disgusting, narcissistic. I have no idea where you're going with that.
Speaker 1: I think that is. I think that is way out of line to say why.
Speaker 9: Mojo, because he knew why she.
Speaker 4: Didn't want to No, he did not oh, yes, he did you tell.
Speaker 6: Me if you if you Mojo had her.
Speaker 4: Bees and you went on a date and didn't tell that person beforehand, you want to think that that's the reason why.
Speaker 2: No, I think it would be narcissistic to not tell somebody and go ahead with the kiss. Uh, you know, And narcissistic, by the way, is thrown around way too much these days, and it makes no sense in this case. I think what he's doing is he's being responsible. I don't think that that's you know, that's he's being responsible by telling her. He could be irresponsible by not saying anything and going through with a kiss and then telling her at a.
Speaker 5: Later date, But it would have been more responsible to tell her before the date, to give her that option.
Speaker 2: So should say that to her before we go out for drinks here, I'd like to let you know I've got herpes.
Speaker 1: Put it in his bid, Rachel, somebody.
Speaker 4: Else who has well, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I would say also, like I've dealt with the woman that eventually came out and told me that she had herpes, and it does it at least from my one isolated experience with this one particular person. It's not the easiest conversation to have. There's a stigma attached to it. Everybody look at you like, is you're dirty and you have quote unquote like old schoolways on the playgrounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. And she didn't tell you before the kiss or after the kids. I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: I'm that.
Speaker 6: But the like you can have oral herpes, you got vaginal herpes? Yea vaginal herpes you can't get.
Speaker 8: It's like it's like one and two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's got contact and for that to be contracted through salve and stuff like that.
Speaker 11: I don't know if we talked about it on the show, somebody called in, but there is a website or like a dating service really for people who have I don't know if it's just herpes or STDs, just so you know, to Fernando's point, it is like a vulnerable thing to have to share, and a lot of people are you know, don't don't want to deal with it. But then you have a community of people who are in your same boat and get it.
Speaker 1: What's going on.
Speaker 9: Gloria, Hi, good morning, guys. I'm so I'm just I'm curious. I don't know if this makes a difference or not, but I was wondering, is this like a sexually transmitted herpes or is this like cold store herpees? Because I know a lot of people that get cold stores and they say they have herpes. So I was just wondering.
Speaker 2: Like Fernando's like, I don't even know if I want want to ask him to share because he was not comfortable with So yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well, let me move past that.
Speaker 2: But that's an interesting comment in question, Chris, you ghosted a girl for having her pies.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I kind of did the same thing that this girl did, so I kind of understand. But I wasn't wanting to hurt the girl's feelings and make her feel nasty and all that, so I kind of just stopped talking to her, and then, you know, it eventually came out, Hey, this is why I don't want to be with you. I won't tell anyone. You know, your seeker's good with me. But I understand that she didn't know what to say because I've been in that same situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how would you react? I don't think anybody knows until they're in it. Raymond maybe nicer than Rachel, the lady who called up with her comment, but Raymond you actually think that he should have done it way differently, And what do you think.
Speaker 7: I believe if he's not insecure about his herpes, why not do it before the date? Let her know? Okay, I got hurt, but let people know before. I think it was wrong with him to just come in for a kiss and oh, by the way, I have herpes. I just feel like he should have handled it different.
Speaker 2: So he should have said something to her while they were having drinks, not when they're about to kiss.
Speaker 7: Yes, why are you doing it right before you're about to kiss the lady in the mouth? That's why she probably like, I don't know how to take this. I don't know what to.
Speaker 2: Do, you know, I don't know if there's the perfect time, but I do think that unfortunately in this case, I don't think we can come down on either one of these guys. I don't know if you have to tell somebody before the date though, really I don't.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't know, Like maybe he just wanted to.
Speaker 6: Because every day it doesn't have to end in kissing or sex, so it may not even be a situation where I need to bring that up until I really understand that this is somebody I feel a connection with and I want to share that information.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second initial K on with us right now? K voice disguised, what's up?
Speaker 3: But I.
Speaker 10: Haven't heard really tall so first time.
Speaker 1: The first time, so.
Speaker 10: I I just wanted to give crops too. I believe it was Brandon. I also have HSV one. It's it's not something that you read a date with. You're not going to go out and just tell people that that's something that you carry.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's.
Speaker 10: One of those things that you share with people once they get on that level, and if they take it, they take it, they don't.
Speaker 8: So is that like that that? Which one is it? Which HS one is? Which one? The cold source question?
Speaker 11: Why so you you don't feel the need to share that, Like do you just kind of think everybody gets cold soores?
Speaker 10: Or so I'm a spoke actually then because I have the genital version.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, okay, when do you tell people?
Speaker 1: When do you?
Speaker 3: When?
Speaker 1: Will you tell somebody?
Speaker 10: So I will tell somebody, but obviously before I'm intimate. It depends on where I'm at in the relationship. If it's the first day, second day, it depends on how they are and how comfortable I am with them, I'm obviously not going to be intimate with them until I get there.
Speaker 1: But but you will kiss them and do mouth.
Speaker 2: Stuff, but will not get sexually intimate with them.
Speaker 10: I have kissed, yes, but I also haven't had an outbreak in like five years.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? Uh?
Speaker 2: And you do you think in this case here that Fernando with his whatever whichever you know, Casey has And I'm not going to ask him, but do you think that.
Speaker 1: He could follow what you do?
Speaker 2: Or do you think that he did it right by saying something to her before they actually, you know, touched each other's whatevers.
Speaker 10: I think I think it was amazing for him to do that. It takes a lot of courage to be that vulnerable with somebody that you just not If she's not willing to understand that, then bro, she ain't for you.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree one hundred percent. And I think that he handled it right. And I appreciate him coming on the air with us, and I hope that he's not too shamed by this, because I think that there's nothing to be shamed about. We're going to be back with more. Actually no, we're not. That's second date update This is a.
Speaker 1: Home with a journey on the thirty, go back for dead on the second date update and more than roses. This is module in the Morning