Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning show. Mojo and Shannon keV Anda Lovely Lady. We've got Bianca zach All here. We've got Charlie.
Speaker 2: Mayoo Mayo and Grand Rapids running our show on S and X, and Big d Daniel hanging out in Toledo a kiss.
Speaker 1: It's good to have you guys here with us today. Yesterday I was on the phone talking to my neighbor Paul Klem. He's my my buddy. Who if you've never met this guy before, you will laugh your butt off if you do. Like he's very funny. He's one of those guys. He's one of those guys where you meet him for about five seconds and you feel like you've known him for the rest of your life. He was telling me a story about how he went to the Auburn Hills Costco and he said that he had to go to the bathroom, and he said he actually went on his tangent, which is interesting, and the tangent was before he told me the story was there are certain places that have such good bathrooms that if you have to go, you might as well. And he said that costcos are that. Really, he said, Costco bathrooms I don't know what they do, but they're always clean. And it's funny because can I tell you something. I have gone numerous times and thought to myself, when I walked in, this looks like it's freshly clean. I have no idea why that is. They have good bathroom policies. So he went to the bathroom at the Costco. He got done doing his duties and he walked out, and as he's walking out to go wash his hands, he looks over to the left and he sees a woman washing her hands and he goes, excuse me, mess, I think you're in the wrong bathroom, and she looks at him and goes, no, I'm not. She worked there. She actually had a name tag on. She goes, there's no urinals in hair. He had just got done duty in the women's restroom, and so then he starts getting that panic sweat, you know where all all of a sudden, you start panicking, going, I'm going to be a sex offender. This there's you know, there's gotta be cameras all over the place. She I guess this employee was like laughing it off a little bit, and she just cool with it. But he said, is he's walking out, He's passing like three women, excuse me, Hi, how are you excuse me?
Speaker 3: Or it's like the most embarrassing thing.
Speaker 1: And then the whole rest of the time that he was there was thinking they're gonna come cuff me, like they're gonna get crazy. Have you ever done that before? Have you ever gone into the wrong bathroom not realizing you're in there?
Speaker 4: I think sometimes I don't know if they all have like the stick figures, because I think my brain automatically looks for the wider stick figure with like the triangle skirt, you know what I mean in terms of like men and women, And I don't know if all bathrooms have that. Some are harder to see, especially at night, if you had a club or something like that, you bust open the door and all of a sudden, all you see is skirts.
Speaker 5: Or some of them try to be cutesy with the labels on the bathrooms, and I'm like, just say, boys are matter of women because I don't even know. Yeah, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Cavaleros. I don't know what language.
Speaker 5: I just tell them put a picture.
Speaker 3: Rights And I have almost walked into the wrong ones.
Speaker 1: And it's at the airport because at the airport they have them up high and they have and yeah, you just walk right into the thing and you're kind of walking your turn in and you're like, Okay, this one doesn't like.
Speaker 5: I've done that where I've walked in and immediately been like, yeah, there's.
Speaker 3: A couple of hairy people in here.
Speaker 5: Here Still, I don't know why we've been here for a year and a half. Confuse me, because it's the way that it is. It's the men's bathroom first and then the women's, and I don't know why. It doesn't make sense to me. It should be the women's first and then the men's and.
Speaker 3: So no, I just I feel like it's just I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you were in it and you heard a helly are you doing Joe, you know, one of those side of things, and you realized, oh crap, I'm in there, would you stay in the stall until.
Speaker 3: You knew that the coast was clear?
Speaker 1: Or would you cure in a public restroom, like if you were at the Costco.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I would shoes exactly. Yeah. Why seems I'd be scared or embarrassed. Yeah, get out there, Hey, Marcella, it's up.
Speaker 6: Hey, I did that three years ago, when I was pregnant, I was out at Lakeside Mall.
Speaker 7: And I walked around a whole mall knowing I.
Speaker 3: Had to use it.
Speaker 8: So when I got back by the carousel.
Speaker 9: Where the bathrooms where, I ran straight forward the men's bathroom, and when.
Speaker 7: I went in there, I was like, why was think in here?
Speaker 8: It smelled like a bunch of PEAPs.
Speaker 6: When I came out to wash my hands, I was like, why was there urinals than a women's bathroom? So when I came out of the bathroom, the man was standing there and my husband was like, I was trying to tell you that you.
Speaker 3: Win it for the men. Oh my god, the signs were there.
Speaker 7: Why didn't you come in here and give me.
Speaker 1: Mall bathrooms are confusing? Can you walk down long corridors to get there?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: They kind of have him like tucked away in the back, Helena, what's up?
Speaker 3: Helena?
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 6: So when I was in Utah one time, I was very intoxicated and I accidentally walked into the men's restroom at a concert, and Utah is very dry, so I was the only one that was intoxicated in that room, and I just kind of stood there with a blank stare on my face, very confused.
Speaker 1: So the guys weren't like welcoming, like hey, because I would think walk I think women in a men's restroom way more welcoming than a woman seeing a dude walking out of a stall.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: Nope, not there.
Speaker 6: They just kind of looked at me like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Utah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's going on in Sandra high?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 7: I have a funny wrong bathroom story. Yeah, So my son was in the bathroom at a restaurant when he was about four years old, and he's always had really long hair. Well, he goes by himself because he refuses to go in a girl's bathroom with me. He I hear somebody's stream there's a little girl in here, and then I hear my son. I am not Oh Jesus po, Yeah, he was gonna see.
Speaker 1: Can I tell Can I tell you something? On a totally different level, I'm as steer this one. I was out of a I was out at a public place and I won't say where it is because of uh a friend. It was a friend's place, and a guy or a kid walked up and asked, is me and another guy going to the bathroom, asked if we would take him to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, I taking you know what I mean the kid wanted.
Speaker 1: The kid was looking like because I guess you know, hey, my dad's still sitting at the table. Would you take him? I was like, no, We're not taking you to the bathroom. What's going on in Lisha?
Speaker 3: It's interesting?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 9: Yeah, So I work at one Champus Marshes and last year I moved to the other side of this floor. And the way that they have it set up, the men and women's bathroom are opposite. So like I just.
Speaker 7: Out of habit.
Speaker 9: I almost walked into the men's bathrooms almost everything every time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all those floors looked similar.
Speaker 1: To I never knew that there was a setup that the bathrooms are all meant to be women's first, men's second.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't know if that's even the case.
Speaker 3: It just it just seems like it's sticks. Yeah. Yeah, what's up, Diana? How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm sorry? Hi. So our company had just moved out to Auburn Hills from Troy and it's a big, huge company and I was up on the second floor and where we said, there are like individual bathrooms, so they had unisex on them, so the guys go on the girls bathroom and whatever. So then I went down to another part of our building and I had to go to the bathroom, and I'm like, okay, I'm going to try these bathrooms over here. And I didn't really look at the sign. I just kind of walked in, and I walked in, I saw the urinals, and I'm like, maybe they just didn't mark the bathrooms yet. So I went in and I just went to the bathroom. I only went number one. And as I'm walking out, our CFO is standing there at the yurnal going to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Oh god, awkward.
Speaker 7: And I went, oh my god. I covered my eyes and I ran out and I ran into the other one, the next one, and I'm like, okay, well, this is the women's bathroom. So then I came back out and I noticed that he had already left the men's bathroom, so I had to go in there and get my stuff that I left on the counter. And as I'm walking out, he is in the middle of the room laughing at me, going okay, Diane, look at this, and he holds his arms down on his side and his hands out like a skirt. He goes, well, this is the women's you that god, and he to the entire person.
Speaker 3: I think it's more awkward for the guys. For some reason.
Speaker 1: It's more awkward always for the men when they have a woman that will be in there than it is for the guys.
Speaker 4: I'm glad she went number one and number two and she says she ran out and put her hands on her face, did not didn't wash.
Speaker 1: Your you caught that. I caught that too. Diane washed her hands. What's up, Rob? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 3: How are you okay?
Speaker 8: Rob? I just got a phone call from my wife. I'm driving into work. She told me that we had to call in about my story camping up in the up basically an early riser. We were camping at a state park up there, and it was get up early and I'm grabbing my coffee and walking and I'm sorry, a little nervous. I'm walking with my coffee, and the coffee is like a regular thing for me. Yeah, it gets the uh, gets everything moving, gets it going walking around. I'm walking around the campground and I get kind of far away and I'm like, oh, I got to go so I start, I turn around and I start heading back to the camper, and I'm like, I'm not going to make it. So I was like looking, looking, and I'm like, oh, there's a public bathroom. So I like double time in it. And it's like your body knows you're getting close. Yeah, you know, hustling in there. I'm spilling my coffee that I'm drinking on the way in, and I'm like, oh my gosh, I gotta make it. I gotta make it, and I just bust in. I hit the stall, I'm spilling my coffee. I pull, you know, I undressed. I start going to the bathroom and I was like, oh, I didn't make it out. Wow. I'm sitting there and I was like, all right, I got to clean up, and I got to get this met. You know, I got to uh get my underwear off and get rid of it before anybody walks in. So I'm thinking about it and I'm getting my strategy together, and you know, I clean up and I'm like, I wad up my underwear and I was like, all right, I'm just going to make a run for the garbage can and get.
Speaker 3: Rid of it.
Speaker 8: So I I didn't hear anybody come in. So I bust in or I bust out of the doll and I run in and I throw my underwear out, and I was like, oh right, I made it. So I go over to the sink and I'm washing my hand and all of a sudden, the door opens up and I look over and this lady's walking in. Sorry about that, And I was like, all right, no problem. And I'm sitting there and I'm finishing up, and all of a sudden she opens the door again and she's like looking at me, and it all comes together. I go, am I in the wrong yep, And I go, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Rob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your wife called you and made you the show to tell you that story, to embarrass you.
Speaker 3: How do you it?
Speaker 8: I tell that story all the time.
Speaker 3: The best part.
Speaker 8: Yeah. We were camping with a couple and I didn't really you know, this isn't something you brag about. So friends of ours. Uh, she went to the bathroom and we're sitting around the campfire later and uh, I bring this up and she goes, oh my gosh, that was you. She goes, I use that same stall and there was coffee all over
Speaker 9: And I'm like