Speaker 1: That j Weber Podcast is presented by Creative Planning, helping clients simplify their journey to financial wellness, one personalized plan at a time. That j Weber Podcast is a production of iHeartRadio Podcasts.
Speaker 2: Well J Webber Podcast. We'll talk about how President Trump is the first president in US history, first in history to have a truly secure Southern War, and how the Democrats who cheered Biden's flood of illegals are now pretending it was an unintentional mistake. You're going to try to save face on that. I want to talk about Cammi's brainstorming. The Democrats have decided that they need to destroy democracy in order to save it. I have more stories of newly uncovered and major fraud in their federal programs, and it might be the ultimate test of Trump's power for the party today. Can he shove the perpetually impossible Thomas Massey out of his house seat in Kentucky. That's all ahead, But first I want producer Gregory John to talk about the really important stuff with me. Greg you grew up in the up I grew up in South YEP. I grew up in southeastern Wisconsin. We're both rough the same age. I don't know about you and your group of friends, but as sad as it is to see the brewing of Schlitz beer come to an end after one hundred and seventy five years, I can't say that we ever drank it among my circle of friends, did you?
Speaker 3: We didn't. Up there, it was it was more of a Papst kind of thing. Stros. We drank Stros, and we drank Schmidt beer out of Minnesota. Do you remember Schmidt beer?
Speaker 2: You remember Schmidt beer? Yes, Stros, wasn't that a Colorado product?
Speaker 3: Actually? Stros, I think Stros came from was a Detroit beer, wasn't.
Speaker 2: But what was to go to beer up there in Hurley in the seventies and eighties.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, you'd go for the cheap stuff, the Hams. You know, Hams was always good.
Speaker 2: It was mostly I think Miller down here or whatever was cheapest, old Milwaukee old style Hams. Those I think were the three. But mostly if you know, in high school it was cheapest. Obviously in college it was the think thing, mostly Miller high life. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that as a lifelong Wisconsinate I've probably over only ever had ten Schlitz beers in my entire life.
Speaker 3: Now, it was like about ten years ago they brought back the nineteen sixties formula. I can't remember. It was some company out of Chicago that actually brewed it, and it was a big thing, and I got a couple of six packs of it. It tasted fine. But other than that, no, I never really was a Schlitz kind of guy.
Speaker 2: But we're still losing all of that history. You have a jingle there right, that's a prototypical Schlitz jingle. I remember Hams was the beer refreshing Hams, the beer refreshing Hams. I remember that. I remember the Schlitz jingles.
Speaker 3: Though, Well, it's so great about Schlitz. And I used to work you know, remember Tom Collins, he used to be actually be He was a sportscaster for Marquette. He was the brewers before even Yuker, and he worked with me at Wok. Why but before all that he was working for Schlitz. And he would tell me stories about it. Back in the day. In Schlitz, you know, the workers actually could drink on the job, so at their lunch breaks, they they would get hammered.
Speaker 2: All those reasons they could take home short fills, and they could take home a certain number of cases every month. There was pretty I had a neighbor who worked for Miller, and his whole garage was just filled with Miller cans and bottles full stuff. This was just what he got to bring home over the years. It was really something.
Speaker 3: I remember now. Schlitz. It's the beer that made Milwaukee famous.
Speaker 1: Slitz, dear disaster out of beer Schlitz.
Speaker 2: There we go, remember, I do remember that. And this, of course is a double edged sword when it comes to things like this, historical places or products that some people want to step in and the save from sliding into history. Well, if more people had been drinking Schlitz all along, it wouldn't need to be discontinued right there, It wouldn't need saving. But yeah, who's going to start drinking it to save it? Is the thing? You know what I mean? It's it's it's sad to see one of the big three beers that built Wisconsin and built Milwaukee officially slide into history, because by my recollection, it was Miller, Paps and Schlitz that really made Milwaukee famous for beer. Sad to see one hundred and seventy five years of history, and like this for Schlitz, I'm not going to drink it in order to save it.
Speaker 3: No, it's funny too because Paps actually was the one that was brewing Schlitz beer for the last fifteen years anyway, so it was really just the name.
Speaker 2: Yep. So listen to this transition, Greg, I'm not really going to drink Schlitz in order to save it. I am enjoying an early retirement though, thanks Creative Planning.
Speaker 3: I like that. That's really good.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of Creative Planning. They're one of the nation's largest independent wealth management firms, offering fully integrated financial and retirement planning, investment management, estate planning, tax strategies, business services, and international wealth management, all in house and coordinated through your wealth manager. Their fiduciary wealth managers are here to help you navigate every piece of your financial life. Visit Creative Planning dot com to schedule your introductory meeting. That's Creative Planning dot com. Your team always paid for by Creative Planning and sec registered investment advisor.
Speaker 3: The speaker's statements are not an endorsement of the firm.
Speaker 2: Whether Thomas Massey survives or whether President Trump gets another political scalp today is an interesting question, and I'll get to that in a minute, But first, I love to see Ken Griffin ghosting New York Mayor Zorn mom Donni just refusing to meet with him. I don't know if anything has changed this morning, but as of Monday, the word was out that Mom Donnie, after doing that damaging video vilifying Griffin and all other billionaires who are creating most of the jobs in New York, is now trying to smooth things over. The Mayor's people claim that Zorn has been trying to schedule a private sit down with Ken Griffin because Griffin's reaction was perfect. It was just perfect to the socialist attack on capitalism and prosperity. Griffin said, basically, if New York doesn't want Citadel and all of the jobs, success and prosperity that comes with it, we'll just add more jobs in Miami. After all, Griffin moved his Citadel headquarters out of Chicago due to high taxes and billionaire abuse in that state. Why not leave New York too if you and your company aren't appreciated there. And so Griffin reacted to Mom Donnie's attack by promising to move even more of Citadel's jobs to Miami and threatened to stop an expansion on Park Avenue that's in the works in New York, and every important CEO and business leader who today's socialists are attacking and trashing should do the same thing. We are well beyond the time in which America's producers, entrepreneurs, risk takers, job creators should sit silently or feel the need to be diplomatic when they and their companies are attacked. I want all billionaires and business leaders to react to this growing socialist bull crap the way that Ken Griffin did. It had nearly every other Democrat leader in New York State, including Kathy Hochal and former Mayor Eric Adams, calling on Mayor Mondannie to stop his billionaire bullying and end this nonsense. The rest of them all have a socialist streak in them two, but they at least know how stupid it is to attack New York's job creators and big taxpayers. They know that it's a combination of the corporate taxes on those businesses, as well as the high personal income and property taxes that these billionaires and their workers are paying that are what's funding a huge chunk of New York State and New York City's budgets, And so a few weeks later, now there's already a worry in the New York business community that Mom Donni's at actions in Griffin's reaction have already fostered a sort of quiet quitting among some other important New York and Manhattan companies, with these New York business leaders and Democrat politicians pushing Mam Donnie to do something quick to make it right with Citadel and Griffin. So far, Griffin has refused to even schedule a meeting with this arrogant little socialist ahole, and I say, good, let Mom Donnie sweat. I assume that the too will meet at some point. But as of yesterday, Griffin's people said Ken still isn't feeling a great need to meet with Mom Donnie. Not until he's ready to have adult, serious conversations that can grow the city's economy and create more opportunity for New Yorkers, is how they put it, speaking of making people sweat. Next topic, squishy Republican Louisiana Senator Bill Cassidy losing in a primary race, whow not only is a sitting senator being run out of office here by his constituents in Louisiana, but he lost in the first round of the voting. Bill Cassidy didn't even win a primary race for his party's nomination. This after serving in Congress for decades, Cassidy was the definition of a senator with a lifetime congressional seat if he wanted it, or at least he thought so. As you know by now, what changed is that Cassidy arrogantly bucked President Trump, and Trump targeted him for removal as a result. And as I posted on x, most Americans have no idea how powerful incumbency really is in the US Senate. If you can manage to win a seat in the US Senate, the reality of this modern era of politics is you will have it until you either don't want it anymore or you retire or die. There's so much money and influence and power in control that come with the US Senate seat, no average challenger can compete the competition. The field of competition when you run for reelection is so tilted and slanted in your favor you really can't lose your seat. Sitting senators will start an election season with three, five, ten, twenty five million dollars in their war chest, and any challenger is normally starting from zero trying to put together a campaign, fundraise, scrap some money together. The sitting senator will have all sorts of special interest groups and K Street lobbyists and powerful friends and donors backing them so they can pound on and pound on and pound on any potential challenger. This is what Bill Cassidy did in Louisiana. By the way, he had a huge cast advantage and spent millions of dollars trashing the woman who won that primary, Julia Letlow. Trashed her every way his campaign could, called her a liberal, smeared her as a lefty. She still beat him, with Cassidy coming in third. She beat him with Trump's endorsement. Folks, Senator incumbans don't lose before Cassidy here, there hadn't been a sitting US Senator to have his or her seat taken away from them in fourteen years. There is zero doubt that Trump is the reason Bill Cassidy was shown the door by his voters. Cassidy's loss of his Senate seat comes just a few weeks after five Republican state senators in Indiana lost their seats after Trump asked Indiana voters to kick them out of office because they displeased him. If they didn't have the stones to play to win and agree to redraw Indiana's congressional map, they were useless to the party. Trump said, defeat them. Trump instructed Indiana voters, and the Indiana voters complied. Now we see a repeat of that in Louisiana with Bill Cassidy, and we might see another example of it later today after a primary in Kentucky has concluded. A famously anti Trump and famously impossible congressman named Thomas Massey is being primary today. He's another one whom Trump has asked the voters of his district to kick out of office. And to me, Massey might be the ultimate litmus test on how much power Donald Trump continues to hold over today's Republican Party, because Massey seems to define that politician that his people back home just love. We've seen President Trump and many of the careers of lawmakers who decided to take him on more directly Liz Cheney, Marjorie Taylor Green, etc. But if Thomas Massey doesn't survive the day with his House seat intact, it will mean something. Massey seems to be the perfect example of how the people back home just love me because I'm voting the way they want me to vote, and I'm really representing their interests in Congress, and they view me as mavericky and anti Washington. That's how Thomas Massey would explain why he's kept his House seats for so long, even though he's been a notoriously difficult waste of skin inside the Republican Caucus for years. I don't have anything against Thomas Massey in particular, but I've described him to my listeners over the years as someone who thinks it's his job to be mavericky and difficult and impossible, and a perpetual thorn in the side of his own parties leaders in Congress. Thomas Massey has done as much to stop the conservative agenda as Chuck Schumer has over the recent past. Thomas Massey famously votes no on virtually all spending legislation because he thinks spending overall is too high. Okay, good point. I can see voting that way when you're new to Congress and you're trying to make your point, but at some point, it's just being mindless and stupid. So you're really not going to vote in favor of rebuilding our military when there's a desperate need. No, I'm being a dick, being a dick. Okay, this is Thomas Massey's tenure in DC. He's never helpful. Ever, when his voters really needed to pass something important or advance the Republican or conservative agenda, he always has to be the grand standard jerk. And don't take my word for it. One Kentucky Republican who's always voted for Thomas Massey said this week, I understand him trying to stick to his guns. This guy doesn't like how Massey has opposed his own party all the time. Sometimes you have to think about the greater good and say, I have to take one for the team here. So this salesman fifty nine year old to Tim Brock, is voting for Massey's opponent this time. But to this point, Massey's constituents back home in Kentucky have loved him, and so if I had to predict an outcome, I'd predict he narrowly survives today and isn't pushed out in that Kentucky primary. But with angry Trump voters showing other Republicans the door when they thought they were safe. You never know, and President Trump really wants Massey's scalp. Trump recently flew to Kentucky to do an event and specifically calm man see a quote complete and total disaster who needs to be shoved out of office. This time around, the President's team recruited a former Navy seal to run against him, who's run a good campaign and has kept the polling close, and I think in the last few polls it was either tied or the opponent was leading a little bit. Trump also had some of his billionaire friends dump a bunch of money into defeating Thomas Massey, making this what might be the most expensive primary race in congressional history. When it's over, Trump wants Massy out, regardless of what today's outcome is in Kentucky. There's no doubt that I was correct on last week's podcast when I explained how and why Donald Trump's influence over the Republican Party is actually getting stronger toward the end of his second term at a time in which history says normal presidents should be losing influence and becoming lame.
Speaker 1: Ducks.
Speaker 2: The average president at the end of term two is seeing his own party members abandon him. They're starting to look out for themselves. They know that president can't run again, but they can and they want to keep their jobs. So this is normally the time that any two term president and is abandoned and or ignored by the fellow elected leaders and power brokers in his own party. Not Trump. The reason is that Donald Trump's support within the Republican Party itself was so soft at the start. Donald Trump came down that escalator and into office with a significant chunk of Republican voters not liking him and not wanting him to be president. And so basically Trump spent nearly all of his first term trying to convince members of his own party that he was a good leader and was worth their support. Then, after the disastrous four years of Biden, which worked as a vivid contrast to Trump's first four years of competence. After Biden, more Republicans than ever said, yeah, we support Donald Trump. Then he wins a second term and really shocks the world by coming into office extremely prepared. He is a man and a mission. He's a man with clear and aggressive plans laid out on virtually everything. We are going to do a doge outit of the entire federal government, and I'm going to put the smartest man in the country on that task. We're going to destroy the longtime Democrat machine. We're going to snuff out climate change nonsense and DEI bullying and trans bullying. And he had a plan for all of this. Trump and his second term team have been stellar, just stellar in dealing with national international affairs, and so, of course Donald Trump has far more loyalty from Republican voters than he did in term one. And I know the mainstream media members spin the exact opposite in all of this. They're wrong. That's not what's really going on. His incredible displays of competency when it comes to Iran and Venezuela and China, etc. Have his popularity peaking among his own party members at a time in which it's supposed to be waning. And I know it goes against the prevailing liberal narrative completely Trump's weak, his party's abandoning him, bullplop. They're wrong on that. It's wishful thinking from Trump adversaries and not what's really going on within the Republican Party and taking out Senator Cassidy at the knees is even more proof of this. If Massey's opponent ekes out a win in Kentucky tonight, there will be no more doubt among GOP insiders. If you'll want to be in good standing with the party's grassroots, don't cross Trump. Meanwhile, Trump's playing for keeps. I mean, he clearly knows the power that his endorsement carries. And Trump is clearly on a mission to get as much accomplished in the way of restoring America as he possibly can before he leaves office. So Trump's expanding his list of targets. The latest is the ever annoying Lauren Bobert of Colorado. She pulled to Marjorie Taylor Green. Basically, she decided to turn on Trump and even went so far as to campaign for Thomas Massey. And so Lauren Bobert's on Trump's hit list. Now He's calling for someone that he can get behind to primary her as someone who is simply an observer on all of this. I'm hoping that Thomas Massey has bounced out of his House seat today. I hope the voters of Kentucky realize just how little Massey has actually helped them, helped the Party, helped America with his always Maverickie, always difficult, always a dick stick, as Joe Consha correctly put it over at the Washington Examiner. As for Massie's accomplishments, none exist. The congressman never offered anything resembling solutions or alternatives he helped to House former Speaker Kevin McCarthy when a solid majority of House members approved of his performance, leaving Republicans scrambling for months. Then Massey's plan with Mike Johnson was the same as it was with McCarthy. Forced Johnson out or force his resignation, just to be difficult, conscious says, despite Massey pretending to care so much, he's never offered himself up as speaker. In fact, he never offered anyone as an alternative to McCarthy or Johnson, because that would require living in reality and understanding how Congress works, Joe concac concludes, But for Massey, the possible consequences of his actions aren't the point. It's all about fundraising and retaining power. If he ask me, Thomas Massey has been worse than a quiet backbencher who gets nothing done and only cashes the paycheck. Massey has worked to make things more difficult for his own party, and his own leaders, and his own alleged conservative side of the Aisle. I hope he is unemployed as of January. If you missed it, it's now official. President Trump's team has delivered twelve months, a full year of zero illegals released into our country after they've been caught or presented at the southern border. The way they categorize this is how many people were caught sneaking over the border who then had an excuse or a claim that allowed them to come into the country. The Department of Homeland Security says, for a full year now that number has been zero. Border patrol has allowed zero crossers into the country. That is a remarkable statistic and an even more remarkable achievement. First of all, we have far, far, far fewer illegal crossers. We've got more fence than ever, We've got more drones in the air. We have an administration that's sending the right message to the globe. Do not try to sneak in illegally. We will stop you, and you will then never be allowed in. And We've got the most secure southern border in American history by far. There is simply no other era or presidency to compare this to. Twelve straight months of zero releases at the border would have been thought impossible up to this point, folks, it really would have. As the new DHS Secretary Mark Wayne Mullen puts it, the days of catch and release are over. We're enforcing the nation's laws and send the illegal aliens back to their home countries. Mullen noted two years ago, Biden and his turd of a border secretary, Alejandro Mayorcis were letting illegals flood into the country like crazy, and as an official number, they released sixty eight thousand border crossers into the country after they'd been captured at the border trying to cross. They talked their way into being allowed to stay. Now at zero, if you're caught sneaking into this country, there are zero excuses. You can't claim asylum or talk your way out of removal. You're going to be removed from this country. No more catch and release. That is a massive win for the country. Secure borders for really the first time in my lifetime, and for all real purposes, The first time Historically, the DHS says they're now averaging less than three hundred people per day trying to sneak across our southern border, and the Biden era, nearly four hundred illegals crossed our border each hour. According to the Border Patrol, about fifty five thousand people have tried to cross our southern border illegally since the start of the fiscal year that's October first. That sounds like a big number. Fifty five thousand illegal crossings eight months and they were all turned back. That's a far cry from the one hundred and thirty five thousand illegals that Joe Biden and his team were letting into the country every month toward the end of his term. By the way, remember that peaked at about three hundred and thirty thousand people per month that Joe Biden and Alejandro Mayorcus were allowing into this country at the peak of their illegal flood inward. Meanwhile, if you notice Biden's former team members and some of America's top Democrats and now trying to reinvent history by lying about what went on during that Biden era, the oily snake Alejandro Mayorcus has been out doing interviews, pretending as if they weren't intentionally flooding America with illegals. He's acting as if they weren't intentionally allowing millions of illegals to flood into this country. He's also pretending that a rule change in the final six months of Biden's tenure is what led to today's more secure borders. Talk about a highly dishonest spin and talk about the need to assume the American people are idiots. The Democrats are really going to try to convince us that they didn't intentionally let eight to ten million illegals flood into this country and they didn't do everything they could to encourage it. They're really going to try to convince us that Biden's team had the problem fixed before he left office, or at least largely fixed. And come on, Alejandro Mayorkus is actually claiming that all of those illegals he led in he led in by accident oop, but he'd fixed the accident by June of twenty twenty four, and the border flood was over before he and Joe left office. Is anyone stupid enough to believe that you need to be a slug who's been living in a shoe box for the last six years. In order to believe this, don't you You need to have aoc levels of both gullibility and stupidity to believe this. As The Washington Examiner editors put it, the Biden administration worked hard with the United Nations to facilitate as much migration to the United States as possible. In fact, the UN reaffirmed the policy this week and inadvertently exposed Mayarcus's lies. Mayorkis said at a security summit quote, I was very pleased that in June of twenty twenty four, we took executive action that I thought made reforms that were sensible and proved successful. Our tougher border stance was coupled with an increased focus on providing lawful pathways for people to arrive in the United States outside the hands of smugglers. Those two combined dropped our numbers by seventy to seventy five percent.
Speaker 3: Wrong.
Speaker 2: That's a flat out lie. In June of twenty twenty four, about one hundred and thirty thousand illegals were intercepted crossing our southern border and they were let into this country. And by December of twenty twenty four, Biden's last full month in office, apprehensions had fallen to about ninety six thousand. That's a decline of about twenty five percent, not the seventy five percent that Mayorcus is claiming. And let's not pretend that that decline didn't have everything to do with the fact that Donald Trump had won the November election and everyone involved knew there was going to be a big border crack down and wholesale changes coming in January. Folks, The Biden flood of illegals finally slowed during his regime's last month in office because people from around the world knew it would be a fruitless journey. Their time was running out to get their affairs in order at home and make their way into Mexico into America's southern and border before Trump took office. That's why illegal crossings dipped to about one hundred thousand in December of twenty twenty four, not because of anything Biden or Mayorcis did. At their peak, Biden and Mayarcis were letting over three hundred thousand people per month flood into this country, and not a single one of their fellow Democrats complained about it. Remember, not a single one of their fellow Democrats made a peep. This was an intentional scheme among America's desperate Democrat Party members. It wasn't a mistake. And now that those same Democrats have to deal with the backlash, they want to pretend that that flood of illegals isn't what they wanted either. Boloney, it was a clerical mistake that had illegals flooding into the country, and it took us four years to correct it. You're a moron's moron if you believe that. That excuse also completely ignores any and all efforts that the Biden regime and the Democrats made to ensure as many illegals as possible were flooding into this country as fast as possible. During Biden's first months in office, he reversed dozens something like six the rules that the Trump team had put in place in term one in order to slow the flood of illegals and the bogus asylum seekers. Then, Biden's team created a series of bogus, unconstitutional parole programs to speed up the pace of the flood even more. Remember Biden Mayorcis and that team even went so far as to create special programs that would erase the need for hundreds of thousands of illegals to get to our border. You don't even have to make your way to our southern border. If you sign up on this Biden app we'll just fly you in directly from your home country. Remember this was the Democrats not wanting and not encouraging that flood of illegals. Come on, no one's that's stupid. After Mayorcus made these ridiculous claims, Marco Rubio State Department reacted by saying the United Nations was actually working with the Biden administration to effectively erase America's borders. This is a complete rewrite of history. The State Department put out a statement that said UN agencies systematically facilitated mass migration into America and Europe, even as citizens of these nations called for restrictions on migration. UN agencies, working with the NGOs they fund established a migration corridor through Central America and to the US border. Yeah, so much for that nonsense. This next segment is me simply highlighting the numerous moves the President and his administration are making in order to finally take on fifty years of America's global enemies who have been taking advantage of America's kind and generous nature. Last podcast, I spent some time talking about how this second Trump team has dealt with nearly all of China's global enemies. As Jijinping and the Chiicom sat in their hands and did nothing, Trump went in and nabbed Nicholas Maduro, who was China's most powerful ally in the Western hemisphere. Trump and Ruby are squeezing Cuba and trying to bring about regime change from within there. Trump and Bbe dealt with Iran's Mulla's and helped topple China's ally in Syria, et cetera. It as a whole amounts to a very impressive trail of successes by this administration that the leftist global in US media simply aren't giving Trump credit for. After years of open border and lack enforcement, Trump's team is cracking down on all fronts when it comes to national security and keeping America safe and dominant around the globe. Just within the last few days, Trump's team has killed the number two leader of ISIS in Nigeria. It was a flawlessly executed plan. According to the President, his advisors and independent analysts called this man the most active terrorist in the world, second in command of ISIS globally. He is now dead and unable to keep terrorizing people of Africa in the Middle East. It would be a big win for any other presidential administration they get, they get all sorts of attention for it. In Trump's it barely gets a headline. More Trump boldness and genius. Even as he was meeting with the leaders of China. In China, he was approving operations to further cripple the communist regimes and American enemies in South and Central America. Fantastic. It's great to see Trump isn't letting up on these efforts either to leave Central and South America safer from anti America foreign involvement. Before he leaves office on Friday, the FBI wre with law enforcers in Columbia to snap up a high ranking member of Trend de Air Ragua and bring him to the US for prosecution. He's just the latest dangerous South American cartel member in thug to be taken off the board by Trump's team. They've been quietly taking high ranking gang and cartel members off the board in Mexico and in Latin America for months now. Heck, on Sunday, it was made known that President Trump's Justice Department is preparing an indictment against Raul Castro in Cuba. This is another way to try to force regime change there. Rule Castro isn't technically Cuba's president anymore, but he's still an important and powerful figurehead in that regime. Criminal charges against him would presumably give the Trump administration the clearance for a snatch and grab operation of the sort that they used to grab up Nicholas Maduro in Venezuela and these other lesser known cartel members they've grabbed up and taken off the board in Latin America. This is all impressive stuff in contrast to the total neglect of the Biden administration. Biden was letting only god knows how many dangerous criminals and gang and cartel members in this country. He could have been letting terrorists into the country with his open borders, and they weren't even checking to see who anyone was. So now it's up to Donald Trump and future presidents and administrations to try to keep the country safe from wolves that Biden led into the door. Last week, the FEDS arrested a major leader of the Cinealoa cartel in Arizona. Gerardo Merita is a for Mexican general who took bribes like crazy and was a chief security officer for the Mexican cartel. He's just one of ten or twelve top Cineloa cartel members who are now in US hands for prosecution. This is President Trump, finally a US president who is finally taking the threat that these Latin American gangs are to America seriously and doing something about it. Is he getting any credit for it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Does the average American voter know how much positive activity is occurring here and abroad in the name of keeping America safe, dealing with their enemies, and taking both the Latin gangs and the communist threat seriously.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Last week, it sounds like the CIA snapped up in Iraqi military commander and terrorist. He was arrested overseas and brought to Manhattan and then charged for planning attacks on Jewish sites across the US and in Europe at least twenty of them. Has the average American heard about this story? Thirty two year old Mohammad Bakir al SAIDI charged for planning at least twenty attacks and attempted attacks here and in Europe. This man has ties to Hesbalah and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and was knee deep in planning attacks on Jewish synagogues and sites across the US, from New York to Arizona. Another story in Michigan, our FBI and Department of Justice rooted out a plot by a nineteen year old guardsman who's been planning a major attack on a military base, again in Islamic name Amar Abdul Majid Mohammad Said, and again news stories suggests he came into the country on Joe Biden's watch, former Michigan National guardsman. He was arrested on May thirteenth of last year, the very day he was planning to carry out the attack. Sayd faces federal charges of attempting to prove material support to ISIS and distributing information related to a destructive device. If convicted, he faces up to twenty years in prison on each count. He allegedly provided undercover agents who he thought were fellow ISIS supporters with armor piercing ammunition, high capacity magazines. He conducted drone reconnaissance flights over a military base, trained undercover officers on firearms and how to construct molotov cocktails. He mapped out entry points while identifying specific buildings to target for maximum casualties. This clown was planning a major attack on one of our military bases on behalf of ISIS, and thank god our intelligence agencies were onto him and foiled it. And it's another example of just how dangerous Joe Biden's open borders were. He and his team were not only letting in anyone and everyone who wanted to flood into the country. They weren't vetting any of the fighting age men who were flooding in from foreign countries, not even those countries that are the most hostile to the US. How did this clown, as an ISIS operative, get in and get to join the National Guard in Michigan?
Speaker 3: How does that happen?
Speaker 2: Such things are just, you know, never explained in any of these news stories, are they? But anyone who doesn't admit President Trump and his team are brilliantly working on several fronts in order to restore America's global strength and greatness and keep us safer at home simply isn't being honest. With themselves. I don't care how much you like or don't like the guy. Trump two point zero and his team have been putting on a clinic on how to deal with national security threats and foreign enemies. Trump, Rubyo, Vance and their support teams have been simply stellar in this regard. There are so many instances popping up of the fraud that's been occurring in our federal government and its numerous programs, and yet there are so few news stories describing them to the American people that I'm feeling a need to at least mention them on my podcasts. Even though the DOJE effort to audit our entire federal government began and only ran for about six months at full steam last year, the follow ups and the echoes from it continue to pay dividends to the American people. Now. The levels and instances of outrageous for that are being found in our government agencies, now that someone's finally looking, are turning out to be so significant that they shouldn't be ignored. Vice President Vance has been the de facto leader of the Trump team's auditing efforts to root out this fraud, and so far it's clear that massive amounts of fraud are occurring and have been occurring for decades in the states of California and Minnesota. We know that, but I'm convinced that if you look at nearly every state, you'll find at least some level of fraud related to our government programs. And I'm especially convinced that if you looked at nearly every blue state like California or Minnesota, you would find those same levels of massive, ugly and often intentional fraud. Tell me that Michigan isn't at least as wash in fraud as Minnesota is. Tell me Illinois isn't experiencing the same sorts of institutional and intentional defrauding of these programs by Democrats as we're discovering in California. These scams have been going on forever, and at two levels. You have the first individual level, where you have the individual fraudsters who prey on the programs and get away with it because no one at the state or federal level is ever actually looking for fraud. The second is the type of fraud we're discovering that has been organized and carried out by the Democrats who've been running the blue states and cities and have been in charge of administering the federal programs at their local level. It's this type of fraud that is leading to shocking revelations of tens to hundreds of billions of dollars of stolen money siphoned away from the taxpayers by the local and state Democrats and their lefty bureaucrats used to line their own pockets. Again, this week, we had another person convicted of being the mastermind of a food fraud scheme in Minnesota. Say, oh, elon Omar knew all about it, she kept it going for us, folks. This isn't the only criminal court in these Minnesota fraud schemes. Who says elon Omar, Tim Walls, Keith Ellison and other Democrats in Minnesota knew about it and actually helped perpetrate and pet perpetuate the fraud. This is just the latest. Amy Bach was convicted of bribery, conspiracy, and fraud charges after investigators looked into her quote non profit feeding our Future, she helped restaurant owners file faked claims around child nutrition funds, and she's now awaiting sentencing. But this week, Bach said, oh, Congresswoman elon Omar knew she'd step in anytime there was a question with the federal funding, or if some deadline ran out, Elon had to be in on it, she told The New York Post. Quote. Dozens of members of minnesota Somali community have been convicted of fraudulently billing the state's Department of Education for millions of meals they claimed they served to low income children during the COVID outbreak, while pocketing much of the money. Says Omar was instrumental in loosening the laws that set the stage for the scheme, including introducing the Meals Act to Congress in March of twenty twenty, which allowed the US Department of Agriculture to issue waivers for school meal requirements during the pandemic. Those waivers dramatically eased oversight of the federal programs by allowing restaurants to participate without any of the usual site inspections. Omar would personally step in whenever those waivers ran out, allowing the ramp and fraud to continue. Bach alleged during this woman's court case, Elon Omar's name came up at least six times in some of the texts and emails that were used as state's evidence against Amy Bach. Six of the email exchanges between Bach and Omar were about helping with federal waivers to keep the money flowing to the fraudsters. And of course it was largely Somali restaurants who were involved in the scams. One named Safari took an at least sixteen million dollars stolen from the US taxpayers one restaurant, just one Somali restaurant in the Twin Cities defrauded US taxpayers to the tune of sixteen million dollars with Elon Omar's help. Why is Omar not in jail? Bach told investigators and the New York Post that this was so rampant in the Somali community up there because everyone knew that the government officials had no interest in investigating the Somali community. The Democrats in charge, like Tim Waltz, were more interested in assuring the Somali votes for Democrats and quote wooing back the Somali community and its Muslim leaders who'd been toned off by the left some embrace of trans rights and abortion. The story says, tell me that doesn't ring true to you. And of course this was fraud being sanctioned and coordinated by Democrats at the state and federal level. Of course, it was I guarantee you that we'd find these exact same schemes and forms of fraud off investigators looked more closely at Michigan, Illinois, Maryland, New York, Oregon, Washington. Pick a blue state. I guarantee you the Democrats who've been controlling those states and those cities for generations, earning the exact same sorts of scams, defrauding the federal taxpayers to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars to fill their own pockets and forward their own lefty agendas. It isn't just Minnesota and California who have lawless, scummy Democrat leaders organizing such criminal fraud operations. It's just that so far Trump's federal auditors have only looked at California and Minnesota. I mentioned some of the New England states. JD. Vance was in Maine last Thursday and said his fraud task force just uncovered the theft of fifteen million dollars of medicaid fraud involving a single illegal alien. This is just one America hater sanctioned by the Biden government to abuse the American people. Here's vance.
Speaker 4: Let me talk a little bit about just one person, because I think it highlights how bad the fraud problem has been in the state of Maine. We had an illegal immigrant in this community who said who said that she was providing services, interpretive services to other immigrants. Okay, So medicaid reimburses people to provide interpretation services for people who don't speak English, which, by the way, people should be speaking English in the United States of America. I think that's common sense. But this woman, her name was Rakiyah Mohammad, and it turns out that Rakiya Mohammad was not a particularly upstanding citizen. Okay, So while she said that she was providing interpretation services, do you know what she was actually doing, providing zero services and collecting the fifteen million dollars over a five year period that was going directly into her pocket. And that happened pretty much during the entirety of the Biden administration, and no one in the Biden administration thought to step in and stop this ridiculous fraud. Now here's here. I have two questions when it comes to Rakiyu Muhammad stealing fifteen million dollars from every single person in this room. Question number one is why was this person in the United States of America? To begin with? Call me crazy, but I think that when we welcome new immigrants to the United States of America.
Speaker 3: They should be people who.
Speaker 4: Enrich our country and bring some good skills into our country, not a person who's going to steal fifteen million dollars from the people in this room. But second of all, why on earth are we allowing a person to steal fifteen million dollars from all of you without the state government lifting a finger to stop it.
Speaker 2: Yep, this illegal was associated with yet another bogus company called Bright Future, Healthier You. Its sole purpose, like so many others we've seen that were created by connected Democrats, its sole purpose seemed to be to defraud the federal government. This is like Stacy Abrams setting up a bogus nonprofit so the Biden government could shovel two million dollars at her before they left office. We're finding that this sort of intentional illegality has become routine among the Democrats at all levels of government apparently, and was put on steroids during the Obama and Biden eras that party in its leaders at all levels. We're coordinating to steal, from, defraud, and abuse the American people any way they could that fraudster and Maine was connected to Democrats in office dolling out the Medicaid funding. It's no mistake that an entire criminal enterprise has been built up around that entitlement, in particular in the state of California. Last week, the Trump administration blocked one point three billion dollars in Medicaid payments to California because Governor Gavin Newsom and California leaders refuse to clean up the ramp and fraud in their medicaid program. Get this, let's just start with this. Washington sends one hundred and thirty eight billion dollars to California in Medicaid reimbursements every year. One hundred and thirty eight billion, folks. The yearly budgets for Wisconsin Illinois are about fifty five billion dollars each right now. This means the amount of medicaid money that federal taxpayers send to California each year is more than double the amount of money it takes to run the state governments of Illinois and Wisconsin. California's Medicaid program is rife with fraud as well. You can't imagine the number of intentionally crafted schemes. Generations of California leftists have layered into this program and now refuse to fix now that they've been caught. As Vice President Vance said this week, how long are people going to pay into programs if they know that money the money doesn't go to low income kids who need health care, but the money goes to a fraud getting rich. Just recently, in California, prosecutors charged dozens of hospice providers where fraudulently enrolling Medicaid Medicare beneficiaries. Some of them were stolen identities. Doctor Oz is Trump's administrator of this, and he said the FEDS suspended payments to eight hundred hospice and home care agencies suspected of fraud in LA this week. That's just in LA, and the way the system is set up, it's an invitation to cheat. For every dollar California spends on traditional enrollees, the sick and the disabled, it gets another dollar from the Feds. For healthy adults covered by Obamacare's expansion. It gets nine dollars per enrollee. So there is literally a disincentive to police fraud in this system, and Gavin Newsom has ignored and brushed aside all suggestions from Trump and Vance to take this fraud seriously. One person's fraud is another person's political scam, I guess. And so California Democrats are resisting all efforts to clean up their Medicaid program. And that's just one government agency, one government entitlement being abused in California. You can rest assured that all the others are too, and these griffs will continue until Congress and more responsible leaders at the local level decide that they're going to finally stand up for the taxpayer and make an effort to run clean programs. That's not something that any modern day Democrat seems inclined to do. In fact, almost none of this fraud would have been discovered if President Trump's fraud teams hadn't been looking. The Department of Justice just discovered a group of healthcare professionals who built Medicare out of at least a billion dollars, and finally their operation is being shut down. This was in Florida. The owner of a healthcare software company was convicted of massive Medicare fraud on Thursday, with the Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche saying it was one of the most egregious fraud schemes in Florida history. Health Splash is the name of the company and the owner and CEO, Brett Blackman, and his co conspirators quote aggressively targeted hundreds of thousands of Medicare beneficiaries to get them to accept medically unnecessary products and got illegal kick with telemedicine doctors and pharmacies that would falsely build Medicare for the unnecessary items. According to the DOJ, the fraud was hidden with sham contracts and manipulation of documents. This is just one instance of Medicare fraud being discovered because Trump's people are finally looking for the fraud. And as I say, the most expensive fraud to the US taxpayer is that type of fraud that today's Democrats and America hating activists are actually sanctioning, quietly, illegally, but sanctioning. An investigative team at Real Clear Politics just did a deep dive into why Medicaid spending doubled under Joe Biden. What they found is that Biden's administration pushed for Congress to double Medicaid spending with Congress rejecting their request, and then so Biden's team just went ahead and did it. Biden's team and our federal and state bureaucrats just went ahead and doubled spending at the bureaucratic level anyway. Talk about illegal and unconstitutional. The executive branch is supposed to get congressional approval for all new federal spending. Biden's regime requested a doubling Medicaid spending and Congress rejected it. So Biden's team just quietly went to the lefty bureaucrats at the state and federal levels that administered that Medicaid program and doubled Medicaid spending. Anyway. How are people not in prison for this? Real clear as investigation found quote lacking congressional approval, policymakers simply moved the initiative out of Washington and down to the state's medicaid agencies and much of the money was spent anyway. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services worked with state programs to expand existing waivers, raise reimbursement rates paid to home care providers, and build out programs that pay family members to act as caregivers. States that wanted to grow their spending pulled the regulatory levers they already had. States that hesitated were offered federal matching dollars and a steady drumbeat of Biden era guidance encouraging to expand, and of course, most of the new dollars were accessed by Democrat controlled states. This investigation says Massachusetts, New Jersey, Illinois, California, and Pennsylvania all rank in the top tier of absolute spending growth in their Medicaid program. Pennsylvania's home health bill grew more than twelvefold over five years, and thanks to Trump auditors, we are just now learning of this. The investigation goes on to say that a lot of fraud that's being prosecuted related to Medicaid right now actually comes as a result of this move in the Biden era. It's fraud that was born out of this illegal expansion of reimbursements that Biden's scummy actors created when no one was looking, and it fits. I mean, what are you going to get when you have shadowy actors manipulating our government agencies to offer even more free money to their political friends and their nonprofits. You're going to get even more fraud right. Hey, hey, hey, keep it under your hat. But we've just freed up all sorts of new money for people who provide in home health care. So if you were to pretend to start an in home healthcare company, we could funnel all sorts of free money to you. That's how all of this works. Whether it's elon Omar encouraging bogus Somali nonprofits or Stacey the Abrams pretending to start a climate change nonprofit, this is how all of it works. It's no wonder the fraud is rampant, especially when one side of the aisle is filled with a bunch of unethical America haters. Now, as today's left is, I mean, I tell you, most of them aren't even pretending to care about America's long standing laws or constitutional protections anymore, and they certainly don't care about how they're spending the taxpayer money. Most of today's Democrat leaders aren't even pretending that they want to abide by and defend the Constitution if it means they don't get their way. One of the funniest and at the same time one of the most alarming moments of the last few days was Kamala Harris brainstorming. You've heard about this, Kamala Harris, former VIP two time presidential loser, calling on Democrats and her political friends to do anything necessary to get their way. She called for a brainstorming session in which there were no bad ideas, and then went on to rattle off a host of bad and even unconstitutional ideas.
Speaker 5: Hey, look, this is a moment where there are no bad eyes ideas, no bad idea. Brainstorm is what I'd like to call it. And in that no bad ideas brainstorm, we talk about what we need to do and think about doing around the electoral College. We talk about the idea of Supreme Court reform, which includes expanding the Supreme Court. We invite a conversation about multi members districts that we agree that it is right to have ethics rules for Supreme Court justices and let's put those in place. Let's talk about statehood for Puerto Rico and DC. These are the things I think that we've got to do. We've got to neutralize these red states from cheating, including blue states expanding their maps and all of this I think is, Look, we gotta fight fire with fire. These folks are playing to win. We got to play to win too.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's the Kamala Herros tone that has so many people convinced she's a quiet drunk. That tone, that little affectation, that lilt that she adds to her voice as if she's trying to be cute or clever. That's the tone that she clearly thinks is cute and convincing. It's just annoying. She's the idiot, but she's talking to the rest of us as if we're idiots. Right, But her rant featured nearly every single extreme or radical idea that we on the conservative side have been detailing as the actual agenda of today's Democrats. We have to steal back control of the Supreme Court so they only rule our way. We need to add Puerto Rico in the District of Columbia as states to get constitutional representation because it means more Democrat House members and it helps us rig the game. We need to abolish the Electoral College or find a work around for it, because the country has more Democrats than Republicans and will win every election if we go by popular vote. Big irony here, Kamala Harris lost the popular vote too. Even if the Democrats scheme to steal all future presidential elections by eliminating the electoral college, what would have been in It wouldn't have changed the twenty twenty four results. It wouldn't have put Kamala in office. But she'll lie about it now. She talked about Republicans rigging the state maps and so Democrats had to do the same. Well, the Democrats have been rigging their maps to the extreme for generations and nearly all of the blue states. This woman is a stone cold idiot. There is so much dishonesty that drips from our average Democrat leader today that their rank and file voters cannot possibly know the truth of things. That's the problem here. I mean, for heaven's sake, after the Virginia and Supreme Court rulings on maps and racial gerrymandering, we have officially hit the we must destroy democracy in order to save it phase of the democrats temper tantrum. Kamala Harris just laid part of it out for you. We've seen nearly two weeks of suggestions like Kamala's that it's okay for everyone on the left to start ignoring any ruling, any decision, any law that they don't like. It's now time to destroy the democracy. To save the democracy, we have to scrap our equal power sharing among the three branches of government and trash America's constitutional setup so that we can save democracy. We need to do things that allow Democrats to win every election, in every court case, every time, or it's not democracy. This is where the Democrats reside now as a party.
Speaker 1: The Jayweber Podcast is a production of iHeartRadio podcasts produced and engineered by Gregory John. The Jayweber Podcast is presented by Creative Planning, helping clients simplify their journey to financial wellness, one personalized plan at a time. Listen to all of Jay Weber's podcasts, available on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.