Speaker 1: U k QI, Detroit, USNX, Mosquito, Grandmothers, Simy vs.
Speaker 2: Tilly does Channel nine five one four five s n X and ninety two five Kiss FM and iHeart Radio station and Guaranteed Human.
Speaker 3: Mojo one God, let me take you back to the beginnings.
Speaker 4: Alrighty ready you're listening to Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 5: You're a dodo ahead.
Speaker 6: I got finally got here today and uh, security guard Dale over there was like saying to me. He was like, uh, He's like, hey, you look a little frustrated today. And I said, really it shows and he goes, yeah, kind of shows a little bit. And I said told him and he goes, oh man and goes, it's crazy around here. Said his name is Del del oh is a dell Or Dale Bianca.
Speaker 7: I call him Dale. Well, I kind of do a little bit of bowl.
Speaker 6: I'm like Dale. They could be both. It could be either a Southern accent. All of a sudden comes into play. But the road gets gets closed and it drives me. What drives me crazy is and this is something for anybody that has ever had that, where they shut down the street that's your house street, this is our home. Like I can't figure out how to get out to my home.
Speaker 8: My house. Street is actually shut down right now, Like the street that my house is on is totally closed because.
Speaker 9: An right in the middle of don't you there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm lucky because you can. I live on a corner, so I can enter the other way. But the whole the whole street, like half of our neighborhood is just dirt.
Speaker 10: Is a construction or for wood dream crew.
Speaker 8: No, they dug up. They dug up our street, and they're putting in like a totally new street on sewer and so here all those things, here's.
Speaker 6: The thing that has got to piss you off. If you normally could run up to the Kroger and go pick something.
Speaker 8: Up, to go all all the way around, like, that's.
Speaker 9: How I feel with how this thing is.
Speaker 6: I feel like I have to go completely the opposite direction to get to where I'm trying to go.
Speaker 11: Wanted obviously we take the same way, so it's Division Street.
Speaker 9: Is the street that we're kind of get on.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And the first time that I pulled up to it, I seen roller clothes.
Speaker 9: I was like, oh my god, I don't want to.
Speaker 11: Do And then I made a left and where you're talking about is either you quickly make the right or if you don't quickly make the right, then to your point, you end up on the Fisher Freeway seventy five. Yeah, but then they have those large semi trucks that are standing there. So there have been times where I have to wait five ten minutes just for the semi truck to move in order for me to actually come.
Speaker 6: All right, here's a question because I almost did this. I when I it put me almost on seventy five. I stopped and there's the entrance ramp that's there. I almost drove reverse on the entrance ramp. There was no cars around at the time, and I thought to myself. I thought to myself, if a cop sees me, I can just say, you know, I was worried going straight, I have to go backwards. But I was going to go backwards on as anybody rode the entrance ramp the wrong way?
Speaker 9: Has anybody ever done that.
Speaker 11: I've been a part of the collective that identifies that there is a major traffic jam and we do not have time for that. Yeah, and we start to reverse up the on wrap. I've been a part of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I gotta be honest with you, I'm thinking about going the opposite way.
Speaker 11: But at that point, my philosophy is they're not going to arrest us all you're about to stop air.
Speaker 9: It's the last person that's going to get into trouble.
Speaker 6: I just can't. Here's the problem. I can't take a left into the station like I have to do a right to go, you.
Speaker 12: Know what I mean.
Speaker 9: So I'm going to the right.
Speaker 6: I have to and then I'm doing you have you ever done that before where you have to go like the opposite way to get forward.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 11: They had some construction in my parking garage too, where like my normal street was blocked off for a while, and it.
Speaker 8: Was like throwsy off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know. I just I get a little uh, I don't know.
Speaker 8: It was I missed my turn into the radio station today, so I came in. You saw me come in. I came in from a way that I never come in because I wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 6: I actually was surprised. I was thinking to myself, this lady and this white car is about to hit me. I both I had both my doors open and everything like that. I was a little flustered.
Speaker 8: Was this book on tape. I was like sewing to the book and then I'm like, wait, where am I going? And I was like, and I had to turn.
Speaker 6: Here's here's one for you. Back when we were in our old studios, so we were back in Farmington Hills and this was probably a maybe a decade ago, they closed down an entire road called Haggarty Road. It was literally closed down for cities like it was like West Bloomfield, Farmington Hills had it all closed down because they were doing some road construction. I was so superstitious that I would drive up on the road closure thing. Look both ways. There was no construction in the morning at whatever time I was going to work at that time, I think. I think at that time I was going even earlier than I do right now. So it was pre five am or something. I went around it and I would drive through the construction site. Because remember that, I was like, I was so superstitious at a time it was bad. Yeah, I thought always thought, well, I thought it was ratings were going to go bad. I was going to die, you know something like that. I was willing to risk my life.
Speaker 9: What's worse.
Speaker 6: Honestly, death is better than bad ratings. It's like death when you have bad ratings. But I would drive down that area, and I remember one time got busted by the Novae cops. The Novae cops saw me, and I'm like, ah, I can't.
Speaker 11: I'm so tempted sometimes, especially like a six ninety six where half of the row looks paid, looks ready to go us. Some reason, we're not allowed every song like I've seen motorcycles do it, though, do they I've seen the motor I've seen it happened one time. They're not going to catch them, They're not. And he sped past all the traffic. I was like, damn, it must be nice.
Speaker 6: Somebody was telling me, God, who was it that I that I met? The other day there was was somebody that I had to go for an appointment too, and they told me that they live where they have to take six ninety six to get from east to west, which it's been completely closed for how long?
Speaker 8: I feel like yours?
Speaker 6: Yeah, point, And they said that it takes them now an hour and twenty minutes to get to work where it normally would it take them only like.
Speaker 9: Thirty five four nights.
Speaker 8: I would be in such a bad mood.
Speaker 9: It's crazy. I seriously would hey, Cameron, what's going on? Hi?
Speaker 6: Hello, how are you fantastic? Cameron? Cameron, you went the wrong way on an entrance ramp or exit ramp.
Speaker 14: Oh, well it's not the ramp but the king Like it's just like a one way.
Speaker 6: Oh you went the wrong way on a one way street.
Speaker 14: Yeah. But it's funny though, because I keep hitting there's there's, there's that. Then there's one in like Bay City that's like right in like downtown that like some guy like stopped me at the light and I was going, I keep hitting these one ways. Yes, and I did it like three times in the past.
Speaker 6: Like so, Cameron, in the city of Detroit, there's a lot of one ways. But worse than Detroit is the city of Chicago. And when I lived in Chicago, or when I go back and visit my son who lives in uh in Chicago, I will find myself going the wrong way and the while this part is to see the eyes of pedestrians and going on and you don't You're like, why are all the cars this way?
Speaker 15: I got my very first ticket for going the wrong way on a one way Detroit, had no idea, got pulled over and they gave me a ticket.
Speaker 9: How did the turn happen to you? Like, did you just get caught up in.
Speaker 15: Something or no, I was trying to park. It was like, not downtown. It was in news Center, which is a little ways away.
Speaker 9: Yeah, sure enough.
Speaker 6: I hate You know what I where I hate is right around uh Sake Saloon.
Speaker 9: Well exactly, that's it.
Speaker 6: Like you got to do all You have to go almost three blocks out of the way to get to the way that you want to go. And then the worst is I circle the block looking for parking sometimes, you know, and I'm going by, you know where the Grayson store is in the Hudson's building, and I'm.
Speaker 9: Like, crap, now I got to go all the way around.
Speaker 6: But I see a spot and opening it up, and I'm like, should I go the wrong way? I don't know.
Speaker 8: For everybody living in Oakland County this weekend, anywhere off of Woodward, it is dream cruise. You mentioned that, and that is always the biggest pain in the plot on Saturday because you can't use you can't use woodword unless you want to go two miles per hour and be stuck in the actual dream cruise.
Speaker 6: How do you how do you cross Woodward if like if or do you not, like do you stay on your side of Woodward and not crossover to go to the other side, Like one of those things where you're just like this next couple of weeks, I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean you you can. It just takes a really, really long time.
Speaker 11: Is it like when you say crossover. The first thing that came to my mom was like funeral processions. Yeah, like how you have to wait? Is it like that, like I have to wait?
Speaker 8: There's just kind of like yeah, kind of. I mean, it's just it's a it's a NonStop flow of classic cars, and you can see it's so funny when I see like a FedEx truck in the middle of it, I'm like, you sucker, you poor guy. You didn't understand this weekend was not the time.
Speaker 6: At that point, you're wishing people don't order anything to have to be delivered because well, in the wireless is what do you do if you're that FedEx or an Amazon guy, because normally they just pulled the side of the road with their blinkers on.
Speaker 8: Yeah you can't do that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, It's it's like nearly impossible for them. To do that.
Speaker 6: David, what's up? David high the most? What's going on?
Speaker 16: This recently just happened to me, like the last week and a half. Two weeks ago, I was coming home late from up north and I was coming down Telegraph and there's a group of us, like three or four people like cars, and we went we entered on the.
Speaker 17: Wrong way from the bridges, like the bridges on Telegraph, and like four of us entered because we couldn't really tell which way to go, and we all sat there on head on coming uh traffic and all that.
Speaker 9: That's where you pray you're not the first guy, right.
Speaker 16: I was one guy right next to each other sitting and never were like, what did.
Speaker 12: We just do?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Not something good? That's the worst.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's bad. Well, hey, welcome to life in our state having to deal with road construction, because that's pretty much what we deal with all the same. And I still don't know what they're doing closing that street right over there, because there's nobody ever there. I don't even during the day, I haven't seen one worker there. It's not like it's a large pothole or anything like that.
Speaker 9: No, All right, well we're here. We made it. We survived. It's Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 5: We gonna take you back in.
Speaker 12: The morning, Back in the day.
Speaker 5: Tell us when this stuff happened?
Speaker 6: Cav I watched that clip from Life Larry in the Pursuit of Unhappiness, the clip of Larry David with President Barack Obama and this was the year and this is for Hillary duff tickets that President Obama wore that tan suit that everybody was talking.
Speaker 19: About suit and how the tan suit made him look unpresidential?
Speaker 5: Whoever talked to.
Speaker 9: Me into going into a tan suit.
Speaker 20: You're so desperate in the proms of these low poll numbers, they're willing to do anything.
Speaker 9: The show broad City premiered.
Speaker 21: Do you know them?
Speaker 12: No? But in declare we all fan?
Speaker 5: What in declub?
Speaker 12: We all fun?
Speaker 10: I don't in the club?
Speaker 12: We are all family?
Speaker 8: Are you racist?
Speaker 12: And the big song.
Speaker 9: It's from Calvin Harris Summer. What year was?
Speaker 5: Call us and tell us what year that stuff happened? Eight four four Mojo.
Speaker 9: Live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight Hillary wants to go see Hillary? And Hillary? What year was that?
Speaker 22: Twenty fourteen was.
Speaker 6: What gave it away? The tan suit and suits congratulations. We're gonna set you up with Hillary Duff tickets. Hillary Duff sold out show Pine Knob on Saturday. You got yourself a pair of tickets. Have the best time, beautiful.
Speaker 18: Thank you so much, Thank.
Speaker 9: You so much. Hillary. Did you like the tan suit?
Speaker 23: Yeah, it was all right.
Speaker 6: I thought it was actually a nice suit. I don't I don't know what it was. It was perfect for the season, right, it was the It was a it was kind of a springy type of a season they'll suit. I thought it looked great. Yeah, only certain people can pull it off. He could pull it off because he was physically fit. A guy like me in a tan suit man not so much. You probably thought about the white pants. And I shouted this out to Shannon on her social media yesterday. She was selling bed sheets on her social media and she was selling tan bed sheets and Wes and Shannon were wearing the same color clothing to go to bed that their sheets were.
Speaker 8: I think we're wearing cream shirts.
Speaker 6: Well you you somehow you matched. I don't know what it was, but it was wonderful and it made me think to myself, do you match your sheets when you go to bed at night?
Speaker 9: Does that match your feelings. I don't know.
Speaker 11: Send me to link. I'm in the market for it. They'll new sheets, Yeah, for real, a striped here's the deal. We are giving away Ed Sharon tickets. Your chance to win text right now shape shape, as in one of the words from his most popular song texts shape to nine five five zero zero standard text and data rates to apply and you could be going to ford Field to see Ed Sharon Well.
Speaker 12: In the mornings Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 6: We'll get our first dirty in of the morning five or six fifty five's coming up here in just a little bit.
Speaker 9: What's going on, Shannon Well.
Speaker 8: Cristiano Ronaldo is officially a married man. The soccer superstar finally married his longtime partner, the gorgeous Georgina Rodriguez, in a private civil ceremony in Portugal. Only their five kids were there in attendance. But yeah, they have five kids. They've been together since twenty seventeen, got engaged a year ago. She once joked in an interview that I watched She's like, I've waited so long for a proposal. I mean, it's like the least he could offer me at this point after five kids. But I mean, he's always been very vocal about her being the one and the woman of his life.
Speaker 6: So they finally made it official. By the way, sad news in soccer, Leonel is what was it?
Speaker 9: Messy?
Speaker 6: MESSI Lionel. I always say it sounds like Lionel Richie. He his dad just died, so yet so he's stepped away for a period because of his dad died, and I guess it was kind of tough, but his dad got to see the.
Speaker 9: World Cup, which was nice.
Speaker 24: Ringing.
Speaker 8: NFL MVP Matthew Stafford and his wife, the lovely Kelly are facing over half a million dollars in tax debt just before the football season kicks off. The Staffords have been hit with a state tax lean totaling five hundred and thirty four on four and fifty three dollars and sixty seven cents by the California Franchise Tax Board for the twenty four taxple year. That is a lot of money. The lean attaches to property and property right that they currently own, and it's still active as up this morning. So I got it on that.
Speaker 9: In May he signed fifty five million.
Speaker 8: Why not just right the chat.
Speaker 9: I think they'll be fine.
Speaker 8: Get this off for page six. And lastly, a Clerkston, Michigan man arrested allegedly got busted masturbating at the twelve Olk Small and NOVAA overe You always have to say allegedly, but like a lot of people were there and saw this happening. Twenty five year old Dylan Scotton is now facing felony charges of indecent exposure by a sexually delinquent person. According to the Nova police, witnesses say, this guy, he wasn't even trying to hide it. He went right into like the common area, like the middle of the mall, not the food, that main area of the mall where I do that health and wellness.
Speaker 6: We're saying.
Speaker 8: This was eight o'clock Saturday nights. A lot of people went to get mall security after they saw him doing. What he was.
Speaker 21: Doing was.
Speaker 8: Very yeah. Ran When security went after him, they caught up with it in the parking.
Speaker 6: Lots mall cops running after the guy with his fans down.
Speaker 8: He was arraigned and given a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars pond.
Speaker 6: Wait a second a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars bond for.
Speaker 8: Exposure and indecent exposure by a sexually delinquent person. So there has to be a little bit more to that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, by the way, that's my mall as a record, for sure, that's my mall. When I say that, I don't mean to go masturbate in, but I say that's the where I go to the Apple Store and do quick pickups at like nordse terms and stuff. Crazy could have passed by the way, you know what. I wonder if he got stopped on his way out getting arrested by the Kiosk guy. They're the worst there, those Kiosk people at that mall.
Speaker 8: And Crazy miss anything from today, you can always re listen on the podcast on the iHeartRadio app Mojo.
Speaker 25: And the More.
Speaker 12: Mojo. The Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 26: Had Mojo in the Morning to your presets on our free iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 5: I never missed Floor of the Roses.
Speaker 4: A second date update am id a hole, or the throwback throw.
Speaker 9: Down Mojo in the Morning show.
Speaker 6: Very nice of the sales department yesterday they came into the studio and uh brought in a beautiful bouquet of roses.
Speaker 9: Nice.
Speaker 6: It was very I know you got I gotta tell you a funny story about this.
Speaker 9: But they were beautiful roses.
Speaker 6: And I don't know if this is ungrateful of me or not, but I hate bringing things home, Like I I have a thing.
Speaker 9: I have a policy.
Speaker 6: If you bring something to me at the radio station, or if you want to give me something, ship it to me, because I don't want to have to carry it out of the studio, like I I don't bring home, you know when people bring.
Speaker 9: Me like sweatshirts, t shirts, like merch and stuff like that.
Speaker 11: So true, that makes but like the flower thing, that was like a procession. It was like, how could they do that whole moment without bringing it to you?
Speaker 6: Why do you think I have an alcohol liquor card.
Speaker 9: I have a liquor car because people.
Speaker 6: Bring me booze like you know stuff, and I go, I don't even bring it home with me. I put it right there and we drink it hair at the station. So yesterday they brought the flowers and keV goes, you're gonna take those with you, and I go, no, I'm not gonna take those with me. I'm gonna leave them here so beautifies the studio. Sure, that's exactly what you said.
Speaker 9: What did I say?
Speaker 6: That's exactly what. I don't know if I can see it on the air. I ain't taking these home. Kevin, Kevin, Kevin wanted those, So, Kevin, did you take them to your baby?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 11: So the initial thought was like, yeah, let's let's take them to Margura. And then my mom is going through a tough moment. So when I got in the car, I was like, no, these are going to my mom's beautiful moment to like know a's surprise, something to lift her spirits. And I called her and I'm like, hey, you at home. She's like, no, I'm at Grandma's. I was like, bet, I got a meeting at twelve. It was like eleven thirty.
Speaker 9: It was like running's over real quick, and then I gotta go. She's like, okay, cool. So I pull up to my grandma house.
Speaker 11: I get in the driveway and I'm like, Okay, which door do you want me to come in?
Speaker 9: It's either the front door or the side door. And she was like, side door.
Speaker 11: So I was like, bet I get I unbuckle the flowers from the car and hold onto the vase the whole time so I don't fall out. I can't unbuckle the flowers. I get out the car, shut the door. I walk into my grandma's house. My grandma is the one that comes and opens the door. I'm thinking it's gonna be my mom. It's the only one I've been talking to. Open the door, and my grandma goes hands on face, it's so nice, and grabs them. I don't even come in the house. Like he grabs the base for me. She's like, they're so nice. Wow, my god, thank.
Speaker 9: You the whole time, like it's up.
Speaker 6: For you say that.
Speaker 9: She's so she's she loves these the most beautiful things.
Speaker 6: I'm like, what did you You had to give them to grandma? That absolutely she started moving stuff. She started moving stuff. Bro, what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 5: But your mom knew?
Speaker 11: My mom is sitting there was once my grandma brings them. No, my mom didn't know either.
Speaker 8: But you said your mom was Did you tell her you were bringing something over coming over?
Speaker 11: Where are you supposed to be a surprise there? Her eyes light up. She's like those are beautiful, like they're supposed.
Speaker 6: To be yours like that that is get her fowers?
Speaker 9: No, no, kim blockhamp wherever you got those from we need to do advacation.
Speaker 8: We're very pretty.
Speaker 6: The funniest was Kim came into the studio after you had already left, and I stayed until maybe one thirty yesterday doing some editing and stuff. And I'm sitting in the studio and Kim comes walking in and she and she goes, oh, I forgot to give you. You know how when they give you flowers, they give you the little pack of like white stuff food. Yeah, She's like, oh, where'd your flowers go? I'm like, I think they might be in my car?
Speaker 8: And you are the worst liar, And.
Speaker 6: So here's what I would say, Then give the little packet to your mom back I got. The worst is the worst is when you do this with food. You ever had that happen to you? Where you come like home or whatever, you go, come and you come in with food and.
Speaker 9: Everybody's like, oh, you got food for us?
Speaker 6: Now, how good a liar are you?
Speaker 5: Five lies to tell your mom is coming up next? Mojo in the Morning. It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five. It's six fifty five.
Speaker 6: Five six fifty five, five, six fifty five.
Speaker 9: All right, five and six fifty five? Got I got three?
Speaker 6: Or Actually, I got four songs a theme coming up here in a sack camp, and the songs are based off of the fact that Hillary Duff has the sold out show on Saturday, and chances like we should do a Hillary Duff song for your throwbacks. So she's one of them. But wait to hear who the other ones are all coming up here in just a little bit. Right now, David's going for his fifth win in a row today, David h and Lilah with us and Jen is your challenger. Guys, Jen, where are you from.
Speaker 8: Trenton, Michigan?
Speaker 12: Down girl?
Speaker 9: What's happening? What's your favorite restaurant downriver?
Speaker 27: I always like to ask, Oh, my gosh, Auburn Taverna is my new one.
Speaker 7: It's the Auburn Face.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the lemon potatoes at Auburn Cafe.
Speaker 6: Really all right, we're gonna have to get down there and come see you. Jen works at a chemical company in wyan Dot. David and Lila, we're going to lock you up in a sound for is Lilah stil HELLI Liah he helping. I don't think I've ever asked this. Maybe this happened when I was in Cleveland for Morning show boot camp. Why is Lilah up so early when it's summertime? He wakes me up to.
Speaker 18: Listen to see you guys.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, you know what, You're the greatest dad in the world. I like that. Do you like it? Lilah?
Speaker 6: I love it? I love that?
Speaker 28: Well?
Speaker 9: We love you all right.
Speaker 6: Hold on, I'm locking you guys up in a soundproof area. We will begin this contest jen five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion. Question number one, Uh this a bar song? Tipsy singer recently made a surprise appearance in a California couple's wedding photos.
Speaker 9: What was that guy's name that sang that song? Shaboozi? Question number two.
Speaker 6: Swifties are wondering if the twentieth anniversary release of Taylor Swift TV will happen today? What does TV stand for in that title seconds television? Question number three. The Detroit Lions will face the Bengals in their first preseason game of twenty twenty six. Where are the Bengals from Cincinnati?
Speaker 9: Question number four?
Speaker 6: Speaking of the Lions, our former quarterback Matthew Stafford and his wife Kelly have been hit with a massive five hundred and thirty four thousand of thirty four million dollar tax debt. What team does Stafford current It is thousand?
Speaker 9: Is I don't know? Is it millionaire? Thousand?
Speaker 6: It was definitely thousands. You said thousand and dirty. That's why I was wondering.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just keep going, okay, question.
Speaker 9: What team does Stafford currently play for?
Speaker 27: My family will kill me if I get this wrong. I believe it's the La Rams.
Speaker 6: And Question number five, Hillary Duff will make a tour in Detroit this Saturday. What's the name of the Disney Channel show that gave.
Speaker 9: Her her start?
Speaker 7: Nickelodeon?
Speaker 9: The show?
Speaker 7: Oh, the show?
Speaker 29: I don't know.
Speaker 9: We're going to pass on that one. All right, let's bring okay, perfect three out of five?
Speaker 6: Respectable? All right, David, three out of five. A little bit of a challenge today. Question number one. This a bar song. Tipsy singer recently made a surprise appearance in a California couple's wedding photos.
Speaker 9: What's his name?
Speaker 30: Yes?
Speaker 6: Question Shabozi. Question number two. Swifties are wondering if the twentieth anniversary release of Taylor Swift TV will happen today. What does TV in that title stand.
Speaker 5: For Taylor's version one.
Speaker 6: I like it you obviously, Leilah. You are a swiftie. I'm a ton of h I have.
Speaker 31: A bunch of her records on the.
Speaker 6: Record player waiting a record player. I love that. Yeah, all right, he's got to miss these last questions, Jen to give you hope. Question number three. The Detroit Lions will face the Bengals in their first preseason game of twenty twenty six. Where are the Bengals from?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, oh okay, you want to change it all right?
Speaker 9: Question number four? He's rolling along.
Speaker 6: Speaking of the Lions, our former quarterback Matthew Stafford and his wife Kelly have been hit with a massive five hundred and thirty four thousand dollars tax debt. What team does Stafford currently play for?
Speaker 32: That's the lam Yes, three and.
Speaker 6: A perfect score if you get this one right. Hillary Duff will be making a tour stop in Detroit this Saturday. We have more tickets tomorrow morning with the Back in the Day. What's the name of the Disney Channel show that gave her her start?
Speaker 12: Okay, this is Lizzie McGuire.
Speaker 6: Now is wait is Lila? Lizzie McGuire fan or you, David, Yes, no, I watched it.
Speaker 29: I watched it with my mom.
Speaker 6: Oh that's cool. Hey, shout out to your mom. We haven't said hi to your mom at Also, Hi mom.
Speaker 9: Leilah's mom also.
Speaker 29: Shout out to my mee me.
Speaker 32: It was her birthday yesterday.
Speaker 6: If you'd like, we'll give to you some flowers that get your own food though. Yeah. Have a have a great morning, guys. Lilah and David will see you guys tomorrow. Now as far as you jen, we got tickets to go to the Michigan State Fair. It's happening at the Vibe Credit Union Labor Day weekend.
Speaker 9: Enjoy that.
Speaker 6: And we got to go get ourselves some lemon potatoes.
Speaker 31: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 33: Can I say hi to my daughter?
Speaker 7: She's listening, Hi, Katie.
Speaker 27: We've listened for I've listened to you guys since day one.
Speaker 10: Well, I have never got on.
Speaker 9: This first time? Are you saying the first time? Long time?
Speaker 27: No, I've called in before I spoke because I have ten kids.
Speaker 12: I'm the mom with ten kids.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 27: And I've never I've never got on Chan's five and six fifty guys.
Speaker 6: But but you did have when we said first time, long time and play the airhorn for you and everything. Yes, okay, a long time, all right, good, all right, well hang on one second. I can't double that up. It's only that's a one. That's a one and done on that thing.
Speaker 26: It's Module in the Morning's five is six fifty five your Kicky White.
Speaker 1: Detroit and the US next my Squie and grandmapas Simmy VTSI and iRED radio station guaranteed.
Speaker 5: Real stories, real laughs, real Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: Lie all right, we're giving you a chance to uh to phone scam your mom. If you would like to phone scam mom, text mom to nine five five zero zero, and we're gonna get you on a five lives to tell your mom phone scam. That is mom M O M two nine five five zero zero.
Speaker 34: It's Mojo in the morning. Five lies to tell your Kelsey. How are you? Where are you are you?
Speaker 6: Oh no, it's okay, all right, We're gonna take you away from work for a second to do five lives to tell your mom.
Speaker 9: All right, what do we got here, Bianca?
Speaker 35: All right, So Kelsey cleans residential houses for a living, and we're gonna pretend that one of the houses that she's currently cleaning, has a stranger and a homeless guy.
Speaker 9: Water water moment. Is somebody gonna be the squad?
Speaker 7: Should I think that should be the squatter?
Speaker 9: All right, there, already.
Speaker 6: Cave your squatter type. It is perfect. Here we go, five lies. Tell your mom you're gonna say these lies. This is what the listeners have to make sure that they're listening for. Line number one, I'm cleaning a house right now. Line number two, there's a homeless man in there. Line number three, he's staring me down like a fresh piece of meat. Line number four, I asked him to leave and he keeps telling me no. And line number five, my.
Speaker 8: Work won't let me leave until I'm done cleaning lies.
Speaker 9: Lies, lies. All right, So you got five of them.
Speaker 6: You got to get through all of them and hope that your mom believes it or doesn't hang up on you so that we can get a prize for her.
Speaker 9: Yep, here we go, let's go. We're going to call her up.
Speaker 32: Mom.
Speaker 10: What so you know I'm hid to work today.
Speaker 22: I'm cleaning a house right now.
Speaker 18: Yeah, there's a problem.
Speaker 36: What there's a homeless man in here?
Speaker 32: Okay, Mom, get out of the house.
Speaker 37: And call a cop.
Speaker 23: Get out of the house.
Speaker 18: And call a cop.
Speaker 22: Mom, I can't why because I got work.
Speaker 32: Listen, he's shaving me down like I'm a fresh piece of me. It's really making the ball.
Speaker 10: But I can't lose my job, you know, huh?
Speaker 37: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 29: I tried to ask if I talked.
Speaker 10: To work already.
Speaker 36: They said I can't leave until I'm done cleaning.
Speaker 12: But I asked him to.
Speaker 36: Leave, you know, multiple times, and he just keeps telev Now he's not gonna leave, So I don't know what to do. Do I just keep cleaning or and pretending he's not there?
Speaker 32: I mean, you know, I'm working for sketchy places. I just I don't know.
Speaker 10: It's it's making me really uncomfortable.
Speaker 18: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Can you why tell them? Ask?
Speaker 23: Call your boss and ask if.
Speaker 18: You can call the cops and have them removed.
Speaker 38: But I just I don't know.
Speaker 39: I don't know.
Speaker 33: Can you?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 10: Are you still in there?
Speaker 12: Yeah? Mom?
Speaker 18: Hold up?
Speaker 9: Will you get done in there? Come clean my room?
Speaker 37: Do you see this?
Speaker 12: Mom?
Speaker 39: Do you hear them?
Speaker 12: Do you hear me?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 37: What do I do?
Speaker 19: Call cops?
Speaker 10: Get out of the answer. I'm coming up.
Speaker 18: Get out of the house. Get out of the house.
Speaker 40: Here I go.
Speaker 22: Get out of the house.
Speaker 18: Now there you are.
Speaker 9: What you're doing?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 9: What you're doing?
Speaker 18: My job?
Speaker 36: I told you I'll come clean your my promise.
Speaker 9: I'm not scaring am I?
Speaker 7: So no, not at all?
Speaker 12: Like a very nice guy.
Speaker 9: Who are you talking to? Who's on the phone?
Speaker 18: Let me talk to him?
Speaker 9: Hey, mommy, what's your name? You got a beautiful daughter here.
Speaker 18: Why don't you leave her alone?
Speaker 12: Dude?
Speaker 9: What do you mean we're just hanging out? She's in my house.
Speaker 11: Hey, you told your mama I'm messing with you.
Speaker 19: No, I didn't say that, did I said?
Speaker 22: Telsey?
Speaker 8: Get out of the Why why are you crying?
Speaker 9: We're friends.
Speaker 12: I'm just thrust out.
Speaker 22: I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: It's your mom.
Speaker 18: Oh am I all right, that's it. I'm calling cup mom.
Speaker 9: What this is?
Speaker 6: The mojo in the morning show and Kelsey had you on Five Lives to tell your mom?
Speaker 10: Oh my god.
Speaker 41: Kelsey, by the way, I love that you are silent while keV was pretending to be the man until.
Speaker 9: He called you.
Speaker 10: Oh key, mom, you're on I don't know you anymore.
Speaker 9: Mom.
Speaker 6: You're on five to tell your mom? And Kelsey just won you a prize for all that stress.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I think she's so stressed that.
Speaker 5: It's Mojo in the Morning Sweet five Lives to tell you that was great.
Speaker 6: keV, all right, it's Mojo in the Morning show, Shannon. Kids are getting ready to go back to school, and this is also for college too. I just found out from Chelsea that Luke's going back up to Michigan State next week.
Speaker 8: When is uh Karen is going back on the two. He moves into his house on the twenty fourth, But he's actually been like kind of up there or over there whatever. My geography is so bad anyway, because he's a cheerleader and they've been having cheer practice. Yeah, so he's like making that drive. But his house, the house that he is moving into, is not going to be ready I think until the twenty fourth. Is one thing.
Speaker 9: Is he happy about living in a house?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, he's so excited. It's him and two of his buddies and one of his buddies parents actually bought this house.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 8: So it's where Kieran is going to stay for the next three years. And then this family is so smart and then they're just going to continue to rent it out to MSU kids.
Speaker 6: Luke has a great house this year. Luke's house is way better than the.
Speaker 8: House.
Speaker 6: Well, well, you lived in the fraternity house is sophomore year, and then last year they lived in a former sorority house and we had to move Luke to the fifth floor I think it was. It was like really high up there, and that place was awful. This year, they're moving into a house that all of the Theta Kai guys, the older like the seniors and stuff, have been living in for years and it's actually nice. And it's a great tailgate spot too, So that's going to be fun to be able to tailgates. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But he he made a comment to us he is so excited. He's been like accumulating furniture off a Facebook marketplace and buying all of like the cors light bud light like bar signs, you know, the very fancy decoorp for a college kid's house. But he he made a comment to Wes and I and he's like, I'm not I'm basically not coming back at this point, Like he is moving into this house and he was here this entire summer and he's like, I'm not going to be here next summer. And so I look at Wes and I'm like, ding ding ding. The basement is available for space because that's where he that's where he he essentially has. Our basement is really really super small. I live in an old house. So he has a setup down there that's his bed, a TV, his own bathroom, a desk, and like all his stuff is down there. So he's taking super small it all. It is, like it's literally the size of this room, all of that, and so he's taking it all with him. So it's going to be empty space. And so I said to Wes, I was like, we I want to buy like a pull out sectional that can turn into a bed, but so we can have a space down there for Louis and Smith and Samantha my stepdaughter, to have friends over and watch movies without us like hovering over them in the living room.
Speaker 9: So where will he where's his room going to be when he comes home?
Speaker 8: Well, he's he said, he's not coming home, but he'll have pull out he'll have to pull out couch.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, you can't do that. You can't.
Speaker 8: Oh, we're doing it. I already ordered the couch.
Speaker 9: Guess who's now the evil stepmom.
Speaker 8: No, No, he's actually totally cool with it. I showed him the couch. I said, this is going to be it's going to be down there, and he's, like.
Speaker 6: Wachael Smith is sitting on the couch or in his bed down there that pull out so there's not even going to be a bed. Here's the thing, though, I'm telling you making a mistake, and I'm gonna I'm gonna say this right now. You don't when your kid goes away to college, even though your kid may not be home, you don't change their room into the you know, sewing room or whatever. You know how mom's back in the old days we do that. You don't do it because now they feel like they don't have a place to call home. And I think what's going to end up happening is he's going to probably probably lean more towards his mom's home.
Speaker 8: What do you she's getting rid of everything too, from what I understands, taking everything with kid.
Speaker 9: Let this kid have a room.
Speaker 8: So he's taking the bed, he's actually taking his bed from his mom's house. His bed at our house is like a what are you like a day a day bed? So a cou so he's gonna use it as a cout.
Speaker 9: You know that.
Speaker 6: My first off, when's the last time Joe's lived in my house? Years? He still has a room in our house.
Speaker 9: That's all you'll come home.
Speaker 8: But you also have a very large house with lots of space that is usable for other kids.
Speaker 6: I have other kids living in my house. Jacob still has a room in our house. I'm telling you.
Speaker 25: I so.
Speaker 6: Dennis my therapist. Yeah, great therapist. I've talked about him before on the show. I think he's helped save me from you know, destruction. Dennis told told me when I said something about getting rid of the kids rooms, he said, you cannot do that.
Speaker 9: And this was his reasoning.
Speaker 6: And I wanted to get rid of the kids rooms because I figured I was gonna put a golf simulator in like I was like all excited about that, yeah, And he said, you cannot do that because your kids have to have a place, safe spot to be able to say I'm going home.
Speaker 9: And even though he says he's.
Speaker 8: Not, no, no, no, he will always have like if he is home, he's he's not even coming home for Christmas actually, because the cheerleading team is competing but when he comes home that will always be I want to talk to us kieran space. Karen, you got to take care. He's not going to answer.
Speaker 11: Why Joe about to get married? He does not need a room in your house?
Speaker 6: Yes, it does.
Speaker 9: On your shoulder real quick.
Speaker 8: If I had extra you shoulder, that would be amazing.
Speaker 11: Shoulder, Mojoe shoulder, It's time you shoulder?
Speaker 9: Can I throw this out there?
Speaker 6: One of Shannon's favorite movies of all time is a Christmas movie where everybody comes home for Christmas.
Speaker 8: Family stone and guess what they all don't They go to.
Speaker 10: Their room, getting rid of Joe's room.
Speaker 9: Never Uh, No, Joe's gonna as long as we live in.
Speaker 8: That He lived in a gass house with lots of space.
Speaker 6: Guessing what, As long as we know, as long as we live in that house, the kids will have a room. Uh and uh, they will have a place to call their own. You already threw the kid in the basement.
Speaker 8: Probably are you kidding me? He begged for the basement to be away from everybody else. He's not going to answer this number. That's why I said call for my phone.
Speaker 6: You want me to call from your phone, I will say I heard you. Yeah, he's sleep he's getting evicted from his place.
Speaker 9: Hey, Kieren, are you there, Karen?
Speaker 8: Karen, he probably bumped you.
Speaker 6: No, there there were you sleeping, Yeah, enjoying, enjoying your last moments where you have a room in your house?
Speaker 8: Karen? What did I tell you they were going to call you?
Speaker 9: Karen?
Speaker 6: I want you, I want you to know that Chelsea and I will welcome you home anytime that you want a place to stay. You'll have your own room in west of Bloomfield. I cannot believe these guys are kicking you out of your room or getting rid of your room in your house.
Speaker 5: It's already.
Speaker 42: I mean, I have a house where I'm living now, so it's not a big issue.
Speaker 6: I'm to have my own room.
Speaker 9: But what if what if there's a moment where your roommates drive.
Speaker 6: You crazy, or it comes home, and where do you sleep it turns into a bed You're.
Speaker 9: Gonna have Smith running around?
Speaker 8: None of us ever go down Do we ever go down there? Karen?
Speaker 40: No?
Speaker 25: I don't think so.
Speaker 8: See, we're scared, but they.
Speaker 6: Aren't they going to start it if all of a sudden they turn it into a game room or something.
Speaker 14: I don't think it would be an issue. Whenever I'm home, they're pretty good.
Speaker 6: So no, Karen, is she the evil step mom? Honestly, she's got a mole growing on her nose.
Speaker 9: And stuff like that.
Speaker 8: Karen, you don't have to answer those questions.
Speaker 9: Yeah, exactly. This is fella on the phone with us right now. Karen. I feel horrible about this, but hold on saying, Hannah, what's going on.
Speaker 30: Hannah, J I hadn't even moved out yet, and my mother started redoing my room, and so I spent the last like a couple of weeks in my house, sleeping in like a day.
Speaker 7: Bed that wasn't mine.
Speaker 29: In a room that was painted a different color.
Speaker 18: Like my mom was so ready to get me out of there.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Oh tell me that you weren't about.
Speaker 23: I mean, to be fair, I lived at home all through college, so like we were all ready to get out of there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know. Listen, I want Kiaren to have a room, and I want him to have a place to call his own. And I think that this is a little too much.
Speaker 8: Why do you always have to start drama.
Speaker 6: I'm not starting drama, That's fine. I listen, I've lived in our house, Karen, I've got a space for you. You've got three spaces.
Speaker 8: Trust.
Speaker 9: Hold on, Stacy, what did you want to say?
Speaker 39: So I had to do the same thing as kids moved out and kids? What about Mojo? How do you feel if kids share a room and Sidween moved out and the kids sharing a room, Now I'll get to have their own.
Speaker 6: Room, not the oldest. The oldest always has to have their thing, you know what I mean. And Kieren's the oldest in the family.
Speaker 39: You know he But so you had this room that just sits there, open, and these kids have to be in bunks, husbands in a room because Kieran who's never going to be there, has to have his room.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, because the one time that he wants to come home for Thanksgiving chrismass space.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he will have his own space.
Speaker 9: Hi, Alex, what's going on?
Speaker 40: Hey?
Speaker 15: When I went away to college, my mom and my brother sold the house.
Speaker 23: They ended up moving into a two bedroom apartment and I shared.
Speaker 37: A room with my mom when I came home in the summertime.
Speaker 10: How was that that sucks?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 6: I said, horrible.
Speaker 9: Isn't that sad? Are you still in therapy for this. Think about that.
Speaker 6: You can't even get past it now you had to, you know, it's what a sad day for you, Alex, Alex, say hi.
Speaker 8: To Kieren, can go back to sleeping. Give Karen some words of encourage his first day of networking.
Speaker 37: Well, at least keep moving into a house so he won't be kicked out of his dorm room.
Speaker 10: And this stuff he's in the summer.
Speaker 6: All the stuff's on the front lawn. Hold ont a second, is it Anito or Antonio?
Speaker 9: Who is this? What's say hi to Kieren?
Speaker 43: Hi Karan?
Speaker 17: So just for context, I am a only child and my.
Speaker 25: Parents are immigrants.
Speaker 40: So when I went.
Speaker 16: To college, I went to Michigan State, I live.
Speaker 32: What and when I left.
Speaker 44: You know, obviously the first year was in the dorms and then after that I moved to an apartment and house and all that.
Speaker 25: But my parents never touched my room.
Speaker 45: They loved it the way it was because they were like, if you know, you get tired, you come home for a weekend.
Speaker 17: We want you to be comfortable, not worry about anything, and all.
Speaker 25: That good stuff.
Speaker 3: So that's not that I'm saying what Shannon's done is.
Speaker 9: Bad at all, that's exactly what you're saying.
Speaker 26: No, no, no, that's a pretty sad day.
Speaker 25: It's a sad day.
Speaker 6: Hey, it's it's sad, and I think it's different if you're an only child though.
Speaker 9: I mean, if you're an only child, then like all of your.
Speaker 6: Parents like they don't you know what I mean, Like there's more stuff going Rachel, your step mom moved you out of your room too.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'm I am an only child, so as soon as.
Speaker 41: I left, my room was changed into my stepmom's.
Speaker 46: Cross room for her cricket.
Speaker 9: That bitch I don't have.
Speaker 19: But I mean when I visit, because they live in Florida, So when I do visit, I have no problem where I sleep.
Speaker 9: You gotb I don't if I sleep on the couch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's or on the couch, that's where you're gonna be. Darryl, what did you want to say to Shannon.
Speaker 9: Air Mattress, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 47: Shannon would lose her mind if it was Lucy going off to school in West made this.
Speaker 8: Oh, Lucy's room is going to be turned into my closet when she I already have plans.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, Karen either Yeah, what's up? Very excited for this year. But I just want you to know if you ever need anything at all. I know you don't like to call me Uncle Mojo, but you can call me Uncle Mojo at any time.
Speaker 9: Uncle Mojo and Chelsea are here for you.
Speaker 14: Okay, all right, so much Mojo for taking me.
Speaker 25: And this is like really depressing for me.
Speaker 6: I told you, actually I was going to use this one, poor Kiaren, Hey, are we excited for going back to school?
Speaker 9: Are we excited for a little Harper's?
Speaker 6: And Luke's been going up there all summer long just to hang out at Harper's.
Speaker 32: I cannot answer those questions.
Speaker 9: It's all right, that's all right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is not Karen. This is Bob from Columbus, Ohio. Have a great have a great school.
Speaker 9: Year, Karen, Thank you, take care, see you, buddy, huge, he goes.
Speaker 5: I mean huge ratings in Detroit, grand rapidness, Kigan, untiledo. This is Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: All right Lydia is going to scour through phone lines right now to find the ninety fifth callar she'll count away hearing about I don't know, we got a little delay, probably thirty five seconds, forty seconds. Here she goes, four for Mojo Live, Start Accounting. Lydia ninety fifth collars is gonna have a chance to win a brain new car, twenty eight thousand dollars, twenty twenty six Chevy tracks or twenty thousand dollars from Gordon Chevrolet this Friday.
Speaker 12: Well, Joord in the mornings, Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 9: All right, Shannon, what you got in this hour is Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 8: Well, I want to start off with something big for Swifties. There's a rumor that Taylor Swift is planning to release a twentieth anniversary commemorative edition of her debut album, Taylor Swift Mark the twentieth anniversary of it. But Lydia, so Lyda, Lydia's our resident Swifty and you said there were like one hundred and fifty thousand vinyls mysterious vinyls delivered to her warehouse. Yeah, so this is where this rumor is coming from.
Speaker 9: Correct.
Speaker 30: Yeah, it could be that, or some people notice that she did change some of the lyrics on reputation.
Speaker 7: If you look it up on like Apple Music, you can see that the lyrics are different.
Speaker 30: So people are thinking, maybe we could be getting a reptive or we could be getting this new Taylor Swift album.
Speaker 8: Yeah. So I don't buy today though, because didn't it come out in October?
Speaker 30: Yeah, so that would have been the anniversary of it. So maybe they're just preparing for it to come out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, tom I don't know why we pinpointed today Tomorrow is the thirteenth. Yeah, interesting, but I feel like she would wait till the actual universal. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I'm impressed that you know that. By the way, White Socks Pope Leo Night drew thousands and thousands in Chicago. I loved this story.
Speaker 6: They had Pope pats given out and it was so good. Yeah, everybody's walking around with the Pope ad we offer each other a sign a piece because we want to bring peace to the world.
Speaker 9: And I think the Pope would really love that, whether you're Catholic or not. So everybody should stand and find.
Speaker 34: A new friend around you and offer each other the sign oh peace.
Speaker 6: You love it like they do at church where they give the sign a piece you ship hands and that awesome.
Speaker 9: They changed that to come to a game, can I tell you?
Speaker 6: Well, it's cool also to see his brother throwing out the first pitch and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: That was actually a cool moment.
Speaker 6: I think that the well, we had that Tom Yamas NBC News thing where Shannon played it where he said he's coming to the United States. Yes, I hope Chicago is one of his destinations because that would be really cool if he said mass at oh it has to be guaranteed park or whatever they call that.
Speaker 9: What does his brother do? His brother? One brother?
Speaker 6: I think if I'm not mistaken as like a maybe an accountant, and the other brother might be another teacher or something.
Speaker 9: I don't know. And he's got a couple of brothers.
Speaker 8: Could you imagine being like my brother. Suppose my brother's supposed.
Speaker 6: I never thought in my lifetime I would ever see a pope from.
Speaker 8: The United States. Yeah, it is still crazy. A lightning strike at an Ohio correctional facility sent sixteen inmates to the hospital a couple of hours ago. Officials say the strike happened at the Grafton Correctional Institution. This is about thirty miles south west of Cleveland, as inmates were returning from their evening meal. One inmate airlifted to a local hospital. Fifteen others were taken by ambulance. There were no deaths. It's currently being investigated, and we talked about this a little bit at the end of last week. The University of Michigan making news for changing up its grading system.
Speaker 48: One of the country's largest public universities, will soon be doing away with letter grades for some freshmen to protect their mental.
Speaker 5: Health, they need time to figure things out.
Speaker 48: Beginning next fall, instead of getting an ABC or D, some first semester freshmen at the University of Michigan will get only a pass or no credit, and neither designation will count toward their GPA. The university says this will allow students to explore a subject that may not come easily to them, or take a course in a new field without the fear that a low grade.
Speaker 8: May have long term consequences.
Speaker 43: I showed up wanting to study chemical engineering. I bombed all of my first year classes and soon discovered that chemical engineering was not for me.
Speaker 48: Now, I all said, the goal is to help students start strong and curb the mental health crisis unfolding among college aged individuals. Critics say the university is coddling students. One education policy expert saying swaddling college students does not actually improve their mental health, it creates entitlement.
Speaker 8: Others disagree that kind of.
Speaker 43: Sink or swim argument about higher education simply doesn't hold water. Higher education should be a pathway for upward mobility for all who enter through this university's doors.
Speaker 8: Actually really like this idea because I feel like when I went away to college to my freshman year, there were certain areas that I wanted to explore, and like I went to I declared myself a double major in political science because I wanted to report news, hard news. And I went to that first class and I was like, I don't know anything they're talking about. I'm going to fail this class and right away Withdrew. But I think if I knew, like okay, I had a little bit of a cushion to explore, or if this was something that I even liked, I would have been more apt to have finished that semester.
Speaker 6: I wish everything was past fail in life, like I don't want any.
Speaker 9: Gray area like ratings. Can we get ratings to be like that?
Speaker 6: Whereas all of a sudden good or bad right, so you can still pass with.
Speaker 9: A C right or yeah, I know, but yeah.
Speaker 6: But GPA, though, is a big deal for getting onto grad school. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Hey, if you miss anything from today, you can always catch up re listen on the podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: This is Something in the Dirty on the thirty Listen on our podcast now at Mojo in the Morning dot Com.
Speaker 6: You're calling, all right, Jason is a winner. Congratulations Jason, Yeah, yeah, Jason. We have a brand new car or twenty thousand dollars that were given away on Friday. We're going to play the throwback throw down for that. The contestants, by the way, we'll get to choose between Shannon keV Annah. Mike cannot make it in from Grand Rapids because he has his morning show on B ninety three, so Lydia will be in.
Speaker 9: So those will be the four that will play.
Speaker 6: And maybe you will be the contestant to win that car because you're not qualified for it. Jason Kell Yeah, heck yeah.
Speaker 9: That's all right.
Speaker 6: You can say, hell, we got a fifty dollars gas card courtesy of Kroger and Gordon Chevrolet, Ford Road west of Merriman and Garden City. Gordon Chevrolet dot Com will see you there Friday. Congratulations. What would you choose the car or the cash show? Me the money, baby, No, a better question. Who would you choose to play for you? Here we go, he's just sucking up there. Actually, Kevin will be a good option. He's been winning a lot, all right. Hold on one second.
Speaker 26: In the next fifteen minutes, you'll hear about this on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I called somebody at the actual worst time they were working and they were on television.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you that story coming up in a little bit. And then on the way in just a few moments.
Speaker 6: Uh, Kevin, you fell out of the bathtub and hurt himself.
Speaker 9: Sorry, why would you laugh like.
Speaker 15: That?
Speaker 9: Story coming out?
Speaker 5: See Kiv's ugly face live right now?
Speaker 9: Shut up?
Speaker 5: See the show live on YouTube, Facebook Live, Quitch a TikTok Live, Mojo in the Morning. The chemistry was more like a controlled explosion.
Speaker 12: And not a good explosion, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Second Date update happens at He's funny on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 6: Oh, the second date update. Uh, interesting second date update this morning. I'm gonna find out why you're not getting a callback. Who's uh, who's getting ghosted? In the second Date update this morning? Bianca. Her name is Jillian Jillian. Jillian is getting is getting ghosted after going out on a date, and we're gonna find out exactly why. Coming up at a twenty text date to nine five five zero zero. If you would like to be on the second date update, we will get you there. I'm gonna try to go maybe an hour commercial free. I had to move my commercials back because of we were running a little late with the song and all that stuff. This hour beautiful JoJo's song. Yeah, I see that. We we did that for you, keV. We ran a little late for Jojo everyone. So it's Mojo in the morning. This is an interesting thing. So I you know, sometimes during the show, I'll get like a phone call, like somebody will randomly just call me during the show. And usually the calls come from people that know what I do in the morning. They know that I am on the radio, and they will randomly just out of the blue ring my phone, like they're just like, hey, what are you doing?
Speaker 9: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Like one of those times, the things like, well, I'm kind of sitting there talking to a few people in Grand Rapids, Detroit and Toledo, and so the phone will go off, Well, guess who did that yesterday to a person that is on the television here.
Speaker 9: In town, me, could you?
Speaker 6: I didn't know, though, So I was I was trying to call Karen Drew from Local Ford I v NBC. She's the great lady that broke the story that helped us. She actually is the best investigative reporter in town. You want to know why we no longer have to look at sheep skins anymore outside our window? Remember that story she was quick on that wasn't that crapy?
Speaker 9: She came out. She did that story over the course of how many days, like four days? Yes? And have you investigating?
Speaker 6: Have you guys seen the the animals being thrown into Yeah, I saw Friday really but they.
Speaker 8: Stack them now, they don't bring the truck over. They like, I don't know how they're doing, but they stack them on the ground and then put.
Speaker 9: Them in the palace.
Speaker 11: They've definitely changed their process.
Speaker 10: We need it.
Speaker 6: We need to get Karen back on the scene here. But so, so I called Karen yesterday and I dialed her up and it rang a few times, and I'm thinking, Okay, I'm gonna have to leave a voicemail message. I get a text message that is sent back to me and here's what the text says on TV.
Speaker 9: Can I call you?
Speaker 6: At six point thirty? And I was like, holy crap. And at that time I was I had my TV on. I don't even know what it was on, but I had I think it was was on Netflix. I think I was watching the Panama or PanAm.
Speaker 8: My god, that's so good.
Speaker 6: Well, so I quickly turn on Local four to see, oh god, she's on and there she was with my my hunky tie steeling the doing the news, the six o'clock news, and it rang, and then it brought up something that wait.
Speaker 8: Did you see it ring or did you hear it ring on TV?
Speaker 9: Because because I didn't turn on the TV, I didn't have.
Speaker 10: It on it.
Speaker 8: Well, I know there's a delay, but a lot of these anchors now I noticed, have their phone on.
Speaker 6: The dead or they use it a lot of times. Anchors will use your phones to look up stuff during the news. Yeah, yeah, like I do.
Speaker 8: But but this our environment's like not very professional. So like when people call you or you're somebody leaves your house and the alarm thing goes off, it's like, oh.
Speaker 9: Yeah, everybody not meant to be viewed.
Speaker 11: The news is meant to be viewed, so to like have a visual distraction is kind of crazy.
Speaker 6: So it brought up this for a potential topic. I want to know who called you at what time or what the call? If you're like a surgeon, like all my guys over at you know, Michigan Medicine or ProMedica down in the Toledo area. If you're a doc, like in an operating room, like the doctor that did my heart surgery, doctor Patel. Could you imagine his wife, missus Patel, saying honey, honey, did you bring your lunch today?
Speaker 9: You know what I mean? She gotta wait her manshew, did you have it?
Speaker 6: But do they have their phones ring during like an operation or does the nurse ever had that happen to them? Or how about a police officer in the middle of an arrest. You're like getting ready to go and write a ticket to a drunk driver and there's there's your brother Bob calling up, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 9: What are we doing this weekend?
Speaker 11: One time I was at I was at my grandma church and I was sitting kind of close. I was young too, because I've seen it, like literally saw it on a movie and it happened in real life, and somebody called the pastor's phone while he was like preaching, and he had his ringer on, and I.
Speaker 6: Was like, if it ain't Jesus, turn it off? Wait what?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: Hold on, stand look at this somebody? Why are you calling me? Stop that? Hello, it's Jesus. Hold on je You're right back.
Speaker 9: Guys. No, wait, did you That was the line from literally? Yeah.
Speaker 11: I think it was like in the Fighting Temptations or The Gospel, one of them type of movies.
Speaker 6: It ain't Jesus, turn it off. Congregations started laughing, what's up, Mike?
Speaker 9: How you doing?
Speaker 18: Hey?
Speaker 40: I just wanted to.
Speaker 6: Tell you I'm a DJ, and I had my phone I thought was on and I start to do the wedding ceremony.
Speaker 17: And right when they started to do the wedding ceremony.
Speaker 45: Somebody's calling me and my phone was off, and I'm like I had to hurry up and to lower the value on it to say I'm in the middle of the ceremony.
Speaker 9: Mike.
Speaker 6: Do you ever did you have your phone connected to the speakers too? Like was it bluetooth in there? Because sometimes you get go ahead?
Speaker 18: It went right through the system.
Speaker 6: It went right through my laptop right and everybody's looking at me like I just made the announcement about turning your phone out here. That's great. What an awesome call, man. I appreciate it. What's going on?
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 9: Eric?
Speaker 13: I don't have a fancy job where I'm a cop or anything like that.
Speaker 5: But I was in the middle of a meeting.
Speaker 13: With a bunch of SCTs and vps for my company, and I was doing a presentation. I'd have my Apple Watch on and I got a text message from.
Speaker 6: My dad saying that my uncle died.
Speaker 9: Oh. I had to hold.
Speaker 6: Together for the meeting. I was like, oh God, I'm like, I read my dad.
Speaker 9: I will Dad, you don't say that.
Speaker 18: Text call.
Speaker 6: That's tough though. You had to sit through the whole meeting with that happening. I had to hold I had to hold it together.
Speaker 9: I was like, oh, shoot, because it was one of those deaths.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 9: He was closer to me.
Speaker 17: I was like, Dad read the room.
Speaker 6: Yeah whatever, Luke. So we were at this conference, Eric, last week, this convention, me Lydia and Bianca and I am up on the stage and they're doing like a presentation and my phone keeps ringing, ringing, ringing, and it's Luke. And first off, I had my phone on silent because Luke's ringtone is don't, don't, but it keeps going and going and going, and I'm thinking something's wrong. So I quickly grab my phone and I go, everything okay, and he goes, yeah, was wondering if I can borrow golf balls. Yeah, but he called me like three times during the thing. So imagine though, if it's like yeah, it's.
Speaker 25: It's like it's something serious.
Speaker 14: He's like, oh, I got to a car accident.
Speaker 22: Like, hey, I'll be right there.
Speaker 9: You have any golf.
Speaker 6: Uh, that's a different topic altogether. My son steals things from me, like my socks. I can't find socks anymore. I have no more no shows because Luke steals all my no shows. What's going on? Heather, morning, guys morning.
Speaker 23: My sister. My sister is an OAR nurse, and I called her several times and she's answered in the oar. But there was once I called her and she answered, she said, can I call you back? I'm holding a leg, she's doing a leg amputation.
Speaker 9: Come on, she did not? Is that same? Is that serious?
Speaker 12: Why?
Speaker 8: She holding her dirty phone.
Speaker 9: She don't care.
Speaker 6: She had she had the phone, she had a headphone in and she just like, yeah.
Speaker 9: I need you focus.
Speaker 6: I don't like Hold on, guys, Heather's calling right now.
Speaker 1: Don't you kick you White Detroit WUS next with Mosquitin Grand Records v S.
Speaker 2: And I heard radio station guaranteed human, real people, real stories, real laughs, real smelly and real dumb.
Speaker 28: Sometimes Mojo in the Morning, Mojo, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think when let me take you back to the beginning.
Speaker 12: Alright, ready, you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 5: You're a Dodo.
Speaker 9: Ahead, let's go this hour on the show. We want to get you.
Speaker 6: A pair of tickets to see the Tigers play in a suite that will be hosted by all of us on the Moto the Morney Shows.
Speaker 9: We're gonna have that coming up.
Speaker 6: Speaking of the Tigers, they won again last night against the Guardians. The Tigers are half a game out of the wild card and like only a game or two games back of their division champion or winning their division.
Speaker 9: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: It's it's kind of interesting how you get so streaky with how you play so and then honestly, this team was predicted to be clear cut, you know, playoff team possibly even competing for the World Series. But we got those coming up. We'll do it within the next hour. We also have five Lives Tell your Mom coming up. Second date update is coming up. And then be listening tomorrow morning for War of the Roses happening tomorrow morning right here on the Mojo on the Morning Show. Did you guys see yesterday's War of the Roses? I wanna pat ourselves on the back a little bit. Yesterday's War of the Roses that Biyonca Kashi posted yesterday. Listen to this one. This is crazy and this is just Instagram. I haven't even looked at what it's like on TikTok. Maybe you can Bianca. Beyonca's War the Roses she posted yesterday has seven hundred and forty six thousand news way, okay, look.
Speaker 9: What does it say right there? Seven forty six Kay?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 9: That crazy?
Speaker 6: Oh and I bet you it's way more on talk Beianca. What is what is the War the Roses on from yesterday?
Speaker 8: It's the row is It's only seventy five k.
Speaker 9: It's only seventy five K, so.
Speaker 8: It like randomly went really.
Speaker 9: So Instagram was the big was the big one yesterday? Huh yeah.
Speaker 35: I feel like the roads have been popping off on like Instagram a lot lately.
Speaker 6: That crazy seven hundred and fifty six k in one day, that's that's not even yeah, not even You're right, because it was We didn't even post it until later in the afternoon.
Speaker 9: Thank you Kevin for bringing that up. That's even better than that.
Speaker 6: Uh, Bianca, that's awesome, man, I gotta tell you did great. You also did great to posting the one hundredth episode of that We Don't podcast, which by the way, has like seventy thousand views on that.
Speaker 9: Can we get the akarundo? Applause? I think I can it.
Speaker 8: Working so hard those videos take a long time.
Speaker 9: Actually, actually hold on, let me do.
Speaker 8: I give her so much credit.
Speaker 7: Thanks you all. This is a team effort. There is no I and D and my right.
Speaker 9: If there is a Beyonce, it's crazier and crazier.
Speaker 7: That was me at the dinner table over the weekend at bo camp.
Speaker 6: They're going crazy for you beyond and Beyonca is going to be out in an hour from now. She's going to be at the sheets over off of Hall Road in uh sometimes Clinton Township. The brand new Sheets location, it's grass it in Hall Road. Yes, I like it. So go see Beyonca in an hour from now. She's gonna have so much for you.
Speaker 8: Don't They aren't the supposed to have amazing breakfasting, which is a cheets or something.
Speaker 7: That's what I heard. I had the Maza relasticks last time. They're so good, so good.
Speaker 6: Who would have thought that we would go in our lifetime and eat mazzarella sticks at a gas station? Like honestly, I used to go to the gas stations and it was like forcing thing down for the hot dog on a roller, you know.
Speaker 35: I was like, you know, Sheets is like my brother's hookup spot though, because he'lls park his car there and since they're open twenty four hours, he's like telling my mom, I'm hanging out his sheets all night with my girlfriend.
Speaker 6: What are they doing? Are they banging in the sheets parking lot? Or what are they got going on there? What do you say?
Speaker 7: I believe?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Oh no, your brother's an upstanding good man.
Speaker 7: He's a dog, That's what he is.
Speaker 9: Is that big of a lot.
Speaker 6: It ain't like that.
Speaker 35: No, it's lit, but if you go in the back, it's not really lit, so you can just go in there.
Speaker 9: Have you been in the bet?
Speaker 7: No, I have not. I have class.
Speaker 6: Okay, you will, you will never ever, Please tell me in your lifetime, raise your hand and tell us you'll never have sex in a gas station parking lot, because that, honestly, once you do that, it's not good.
Speaker 11: Sheet's not a gas station. It's an experience. It's an experience.
Speaker 7: Nor Johnslyn beverage, I swear or nasty.
Speaker 6: We're gonna get her in so much trouble. Just joined Bianca at sheets. She will be there at sheets in just a little bit in the Detroit area. All right, it's Mojo in the morning show. I just want the visual of this one. Kevin, Yeah, you were, you were. All you were trying to do is take a nice bath.
Speaker 9: It's not funny.
Speaker 6: I don't know why y'all laughing. This is not funny at all. I could have died with that not been the worst your demise came this way?
Speaker 9: How could you have died?
Speaker 11: Yesterday? Tennis was was brutal. I had to battle against this girl who goes to Renaissance a high school and Detroit and she was pretty good and we're having like a full match. Are you on a tis what is it? Yeah, she's I think she's a sophomore or junior. Well she's a part of only myself. I didn't go get Joe Sia and take him to practice. It was I was tired. It was a distance. It was yeah, it was Joe Siah hates it. Okay, let's just put it out there.
Speaker 8: You love it, you love it.
Speaker 9: It's competitive.
Speaker 11: I'm sweating my ass office a workout. It's a good time.
Speaker 6: You're playing like legit tennis, like bro. We was so like we practiced.
Speaker 11: Yesterday was the first time we played, and it's like full court, like we're battling out there and I'm not about to let this little girl and the songs beating me like that's never gonna happen.
Speaker 9: And I won, you know, I won. So I leave.
Speaker 11: Body is sore. My body been sore for a couple of weeks, but yesday it took it to a whole new level. So and earlier in the day, for some reason, I was talking to an I think we saw something on Instagram and I was like, man, there's a projector this person had whatever the case, was. I'm like, I'm about to take a bath. I haven't taken a bath. I couldn't tell you the last time I took a bath. So and like the ebsenceot, I'm like, I got some lavender epsince saw and the thing it's been there.
Speaker 9: For like three years.
Speaker 2: You have that.
Speaker 11: I think, I like, it's been there forever. So I poured the epsin sauce in there that the hot water going. Had an unused candle. I lit that boy, poured me some Don Julio with the little orange juice, and got my projector from downstairs, brought it up to the bathroom projector.
Speaker 9: They had a projector in there at to do it on the wall. Yes, water was blazing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Like I put my toe in hot as hell, but had to, like you know what I'm saying, figure it out, had to run some more cold water, switsh it around.
Speaker 9: Everything is in there now. I'm soky.
Speaker 11: Got my movie on drink the don were good. Call my best friend. She's like, you know, you gotta take like a shower after you take a bath till I rinse it off.
Speaker 9: So I'm like, okay, cool, not a don is gone. The glass is gone. I have some cheese. It's so.
Speaker 6: Then I get up, shut the little curtains or whatever, turn on the water. After the don I'm feeling good.
Speaker 11: For some reason, I decided to start shadow boxing in the bath.
Speaker 10: What's that?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 49: You like?
Speaker 21: You like?
Speaker 6: I have no idea, literally, I have no idea why. So it might have been the movie I was watching.
Speaker 9: Together. I'm like, I was shadow boxing.
Speaker 6: Who do you do it? I'm queuing up a song for you. Here, go tell your story. I'm shadow boxing and then I go to pivot. I turn around. When I turn back around, I slick like my right foot slips, and I'm going like timber, like I'm falling over.
Speaker 10: Start reaching it.
Speaker 11: I start reaching for the curtain and at first it slipped and then I luckily, like right at the last moment, I was able to grab the curtain of it.
Speaker 9: But at that point I was like, I.
Speaker 8: Was did the curtain in the bar come down in the bar?
Speaker 6: But the bottom of the I ripped, like the whole bottom of the shower curtain off.
Speaker 11: But man, my side was hurt, my leg was hurt, bruised. I haven't looked. I didn't tell if I was that browns, but I don't see bruises.
Speaker 8: I mean maybe when I learned.
Speaker 9: That, maybe I don't. Maybe I don't bruise. I don't know. But why are you putting this music.
Speaker 12: One?
Speaker 5: You make that time lo so fun rubbery? I'm awfully.
Speaker 15: Like one of my fears though, living alone, Like I'm gonna have a accident like this and hurt myself and not be able to get up, Like I need one of the buttons that you pushed Yale series.
Speaker 9: I've fallen and I can't get out.
Speaker 6: By the way, there is famous people that have died in bathtubs, famous of them all.
Speaker 9: What was going on in that bath? It was just her time? Has anybody has? Anybody? First off, when's the last time somebody took a bath?
Speaker 6: You took literally could not take the last time it was refreshing, the water was hot. Dos in there soaking watching the movie, chilling, eating cheeses, drinking. What if you would have fallen asleep in there and drowned?
Speaker 24: What?
Speaker 6: You almost killed yourself nailing your I'm not shadow boxing in there no more.
Speaker 9: That was too much.
Speaker 6: I don't even know what the topic is with this, other than people commenting I'm Kevin in a bathtub?
Speaker 9: Uh in the idea of the video.
Speaker 8: Will I see some videos on your Instagram story?
Speaker 6: Yeah, wait, it's videos of you and the back bathtub, Like I got like that was the setup last night.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, that was the setup there? Oh my god. Absolutely.
Speaker 8: Okay, don't you have a mat like a bath mat? You need a bathroom, That's what I mean.
Speaker 9: I bought like they have shower sticky things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Can I be honest with you. Last hotel I stayed in had a bathtub with a shower curtain.
Speaker 9: I hated it.
Speaker 6: Ryan Lash told me that the worst thing about a bathtub with a shower curtain is some guy's balls have touched that butts for sure, but at least yes. But I felt like I almost slipped and fell out of that. I feel like, if you have to get a shower in a bathtub, you slide around on there.
Speaker 9: That's kind of you did.
Speaker 6: Yeah what Jordan Hi, Kevin almost killed them health they got a bath last night.
Speaker 32: He was drunk in the bath bro I was.
Speaker 9: I wasn't drunk.
Speaker 22: I was drinking, man.
Speaker 31: I think you got a little too lit from gotta be careful out there.
Speaker 11: I had a nice glass, said, best father ever was a Father's Day gift, three ice cubes, half of a Don Julio with a splash of orange juice.
Speaker 9: It set me up.
Speaker 12: Yeah, keywords splash of orange.
Speaker 9: Jordan. When's the last time that you took a bath?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 40: When I was a baby with my.
Speaker 6: Mother, that's the same thing. I think. The last time that I've ever been in a bath taking a bath, my mom was bathing me with Johnson and Johnson baby.
Speaker 9: So for some so good no tears.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, I went in the shower, Bro.
Speaker 40: That's that's the top five here.
Speaker 9: Bro, it happens.
Speaker 6: It was so slow, like it happened so fast, but it was so slow, like the the like when you when your feet are like like you know what I mean, when you slip it and you're like, oh, this is about to happen.
Speaker 13: Yes, for the nearest thing everything.
Speaker 11: I'm reaching everything, but I'm grabbing nothing. You reach of everything, but you're grabbing nothing. Imagine that, like you reach him just for.
Speaker 46: Hey man, God turned the spider man.
Speaker 17: Oh Man, got be careful in the back.
Speaker 12: You don't care.
Speaker 9: In the barefoot shower shoes. You need shower shoes. Talk about the stickies.
Speaker 6: I gotta tell you something Jordan's the worst thing ever. The worst death ever to a guy like that's Kevin who people know is that he died in the shower.
Speaker 9: You ebbing to Kevin O show.
Speaker 6: Because because I honestly, they don't think that you're in there taking an ebsence salt or bat. They think you're in there masturbating or something in there. Bubble take another one.
Speaker 8: What you were watching? Were you watching belly belly? Does that be even funnier if it was born on the projector and she's it?
Speaker 40: My boy, can't that's all.
Speaker 9: Running back tonight?
Speaker 6: Didn't they think that I can't remember who the celebrity was, and they he died or she died in a bathtub, and they thought it was like they were committing suicide or something like that like that it was.
Speaker 8: Well, a few celebrities have died in bathtub. I mean, Aaron Carter, didn't, Whitney's daughter Bobby Christina.
Speaker 9: Really, I don't know, going to be like it was a sad Chris.
Speaker 6: Dan Detroit's East Side, Matthew Perry hot, Oh my gosh, All right, Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 12: If you've my.
Speaker 5: Snap you read my text no callback. Second data update is coming up at a twenty in the morning.
Speaker 9: All right, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: You know how we all love like these mystery stories that are out there, like dateline ish types.
Speaker 8: You know, time any time I love.
Speaker 6: There has been one that my wife is now really into. And I know Shannon, you're also into.
Speaker 8: Oh, Lindsay Clancy.
Speaker 6: So this story about Lindsey Clancy. I hear people talking about it, and I hear my wife all on TikTok with us.
Speaker 10: You can watch it.
Speaker 8: Live on Court TV. So the very short synopsis is, this is twenty twenty three when this happened. Lindsey Clancy is labor and delivering our from Massachusetts. She's married, she has three little kids under the age of five, and she, allegedly the story is, strangled them using exercise bands and then tried to take her life by cutting herself but also jumping from a second story window. So she is paralyzed. I think from the waist down. She was suffering from really bad postpartum psychosis, like was on all sorts of meds, had gone to all sorts of doctors, but the case, I think has taken the internet by storm because she has a grieving husband, she's still alive, by the way, she's she has a grieving husband, and everybody thinks that she is not really the one that killed these these poor children. It was her husband, is I don't I don't. I mean, I don't know she's.
Speaker 10: Because I'm like, maybe he wanted to get out of the relationship.
Speaker 8: Well he got married four months later, okay, Or he got married four months later. Yeah, sorry, okay, yeah he got Yeah, he got married to somebody else. Like, it's just the craziest story.
Speaker 6: Your wife murders your children in four months after this happens, You're married to another woman already.
Speaker 8: There's so many inconsistencies and crazy things with this case, and all science point to Patrick.
Speaker 10: Claanson, how does it get through the legal system?
Speaker 6: Then, Well, here's here's what Chelsea was telling me. Chelsea was telling me that he left to go pick up food. And when he left to go pick up food to bring home on the night that the you know, murder took place, the murder suicide took place, or murder tempted suicide took place, that he was seen on video surveillance of places that he had stopped at.
Speaker 8: Two different places, wearing different clothes and different shoes, different shoes each time, and an aaron that should have taken him twenty minutes took an hour. You're also telling me that your wife, who has said to you, I am having thoughts about harming our kids and myself, you're gonna You're first off going to fire the nanny that's helping her and then leave her alone in the home, and you go do this like there's just so many things. This is like tip of the iceberg of what I'm telling you.
Speaker 9: But the perfect neighbor. Oh yeah, yes, it's the same thing.
Speaker 15: What's going on now? There's a trial for her? Or what is everyone watching? Why is it resurfacing?
Speaker 8: It's not resurfacing. This is her trial.
Speaker 9: This is her trial.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it happened in twenty twenty three, but has taken this long to make its way into the court system.
Speaker 9: She he says, she can speak.
Speaker 8: He's in a wheelchair, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 50: She in the Lindsay Clancy trial in Massachusetts. Yours today hearing testimony from a psychiatric nurse practitioner who this lady has treated Clancy in twenty twenty two. Clancy has pleaded not guilty to first degree murder and the deaths of her three children. If convicted a first degree murder, Linda Lindsay Clancy faces life.
Speaker 6: In prison without parole.
Speaker 50: ABC's Peter how Columbus joins me now with more on this. Peter, what did you learn in today's testimony?
Speaker 45: Yes, Stephanie, Today we learn more about that treatment that Lindsay Clancy got in the weeks before she killed her three children.
Speaker 12: Specifically, the jury heard from.
Speaker 45: This nurse Price interesting that they say, instead of treating Clancy, she noticed symptoms of anxiety and depression, but didn't see any obvious signs of psychosis. Beyond that, she noted that Clancy repeatedly raised concerns about the side effects of changing medications, but continued to do so, jumping between medication to another medication to ultimately find a combination of drugs that would fix her symptoms while also not negatively impacting her sleep.
Speaker 10: Does a family what can I expect from tomorrow's testimony?
Speaker 9: What does the family think?
Speaker 6: Like what you is her family all saying that they don't believe that she did this, that it or are they saying that it was family?
Speaker 8: Nobody think like it's so? That's what I think is so interesting to me is that you hear like, oh, a mother killed her kids and people would shun her. It's like every every woman who I've talked to, especially who is a mom like she, they are rallying behind her, like understanding this diagnosis of what she had gone through, but also like the husband's story and situation is so shady.
Speaker 9: Yeah I believe so. Yeah, Carrie, what Carrie, what did you want to say? You're following this story?
Speaker 20: This story, Well, my daughter is obsessed and was giving me deets all weekend and every time a new alert came up. So allegedly the man, the husband, and his new wife are expecting a child.
Speaker 7: Also, allegedly, he sent.
Speaker 51: An email from his laptop or from his home computer, like at the time of the murders, where he said he was gone, like from his laptop in his house. So yeah, he got ye really freaking did it and set this woman up.
Speaker 10: He got married four months after the death.
Speaker 8: How do you get married four months after?
Speaker 24: He's a cheater?
Speaker 10: They're in on it.
Speaker 20: He set this poor woman off.
Speaker 10: The mental health like is real and.
Speaker 6: He took advantage of Yeah.
Speaker 49: I like it.
Speaker 6: It's interesting that you just got into this because your daughter keeps updating you on going.
Speaker 8: Down the rabbit hole. I never go on Reddit ever. Ever, Ever, West has been like, get off of Reddit because I sit there and read read about it. I'm like, I'm so obsessed with this case, Jennifer, what's up.
Speaker 9: It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 32: So I'm the same.
Speaker 31: I'm obsessed with it.
Speaker 19: But just to clarify a couple like facts, because the Internet is going crazy, I'm an attorney. For one is he moved to New York four months after which is where his new wife was.
Speaker 24: He didn't get.
Speaker 19: Married until last year, so there was a little bit of time there, but I still think there's something more there to the other is that this is not a case of whether she is she did it or she didn't. She actually did confess and that is why the reorder and her attorneys are saying that.
Speaker 10: She killed it.
Speaker 19: This is actually a case what she did plead not guilty for the reason of insanity. So it's really just a case of whether or not she'll spend the rest of her life in jail or spend the rest of her life.
Speaker 8: And I still don't think Jennifer actually for the million reasons about the DNA and the fingerprints on the bands, and yeah, so why did you think she.
Speaker 6: Confess to it?
Speaker 9: Because she mentally ill?
Speaker 19: Yeah, I mean obviously just this stuff coming out. So a lot of it is they both filed the civil lawsuit against all the medical practitioners because there was a lot of a bunch of people treating her and nobody really taking care of her properly. And so I think they'll definitely win that part of it based on the evidence that's already been out there. The issue at hand, though, is that when you are in deep psychosis, and that's where her attorney, her attorney's been dropping a lot of bread crumbs that cause a lot of this conspiracy theory. He's a fantastic.
Speaker 8: He's amazing, old school.
Speaker 19: He's dropping a lot of bread crumbs. But one of the thoughts is, and he hasn't presented it yet, so we'll be curious to see when he presents his whole case, is that when you are in that deep psychosis, if the first person she saw was her husband, which it was, he came home. They he admits that he saw her outside, he talked to her, she talked back to him, which medical personnel said, with that kind of injury. It would be very difficult for her to eve and she had a major thoracic injury from when she allegedly fell out the window.
Speaker 9: Or yes, but she confessed to.
Speaker 19: Him at that point is what he's claiming.
Speaker 12: And so when he called nine one one, he.
Speaker 19: Told everybody, she told me she killed the kids.
Speaker 6: The kids and wait a second, and he called them his effing kids like he did, like, she killed the she killed the effing kids.
Speaker 9: Nobody what parent, what parent calls their kids.
Speaker 19: However, that is a little bit. The cop on the stand said that. The cop on the stand said that's what he heard, but the nine on one transcript did not say that. So he did like some of the stuffs saying that she said it's nine one.
Speaker 31: He actually said it to the cops.
Speaker 9: Body, it's all, oh, yeah, it does.
Speaker 6: You don't call you you love your kids, you don't call them that you No, No, she's not my son, my ef she was. He was like, my effing kids, Like, that's what's going on?
Speaker 9: Megan? Hi, Megan's on with us. Jennifer too, what's going on?
Speaker 24: H Yeah.
Speaker 29: So my sister, she's a criminal investigator, and she was looking at the blood splats and they're going to have another expert talk about this in another try, like another day, future date. But she said, there's no way that she was pushed out the window. I know that goes against a lot of what people are saying, but she's studied and studied the blood patterns and everything, and she said, no, she she did it. She a lot of people failed her, her husband failed her, the medical people. You know, it's a big call to show too that like our medical system, we really have to pay potential and patients say, hey, these medications are making me feel crazy.
Speaker 35: You know.
Speaker 6: And she was on medication, So you don't think she was pushed out the window by the husband.
Speaker 31: No, nope, nope.
Speaker 29: I did up first. And I kept talking to my sister about it and she's like, no, this is why. Also of her temperature dropped so quickly, because once you once you enter your syroid like that, your body temperature goes down much quicker.
Speaker 6: I gotta follow more of this story. Chelsea is really into it, Channon's really into it. Obviously, all these listeners that are are calling in are really into it. The again, it's Lindsay Clancy and where's the satura it's happening in the east East coast, Massachusetts, Massachusetts.
Speaker 9: It's crazy. Where's Keith Morrison at a time like this?
Speaker 6: Where's job?
Speaker 8: It's such a it's a sad story.
Speaker 6: It was a sad day in Massachusetts. Uh, Lindsey Clancy, I'm telling you. It all comes back to the husband. It's always the husband, the husband, there's always the murderer.
Speaker 10: It's well, I mean, you know, you just saw maternal instinct. Some women are.
Speaker 8: I mean, weren't you. I get this way. Karen Reid was the last case. I got this way.
Speaker 9: Remember that that was the Boston one, right that she killed her husband.
Speaker 8: Police officer husband. Well she didn't, but she was framed this department.
Speaker 9: She got found not guilty. Right, So this is a documentary I can watch right. I used to love it.
Speaker 6: Does this girl know it's happening right now? You can watch the trial. You know what goes back to our fascination with trial. All goes back to when o J murdered Nicole and.
Speaker 9: OJA alleged he did not do that. I love, we don't know who did you know? Who didn't you? Okay, he had his son do it? Listen?
Speaker 6: O J did not kill him people every time. If I want to get a I have two things I can talk about. Well, this o J is one, lebron Jeorgan the other.
Speaker 8: And they were going to talk about her in the dirty In six minutes all.
Speaker 4: Right, shows Summer of Cars, Cash and Gas is dripping by Gordon Chevrolete Garden City.
Speaker 5: You a chance to win happens in minutes on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 12: It's the second date up date on Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: All right, not getting a call back after you went on a date. We're going to find out exactly what the reason is.
Speaker 9: What is going on?
Speaker 6: Jillian is on with us this morning, getting ghosted after you not only had a date.
Speaker 9: It sounded like a great date. How did the date go? Explain it?
Speaker 18: I thought it was good?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Did you guys?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 9: Did you guys go anywhere? You guys?
Speaker 31: What did you do?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 9: What'd you do?
Speaker 31: We went to dinner and it was nice, a good time.
Speaker 9: What did you guys do after dinner? Did you guys go back to each other's place or would you do?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 31: But we did have drinks at the restaurant.
Speaker 18: Okay, at the restaurant for a while.
Speaker 5: Oh good?
Speaker 9: All right? Kiss goodbye or what did you do?
Speaker 14: No, but just like.
Speaker 31: I feel like he hinted at there being next day.
Speaker 18: So now I'm confused. Okay, So I just went.
Speaker 6: Well and it was like a nice by said goodbye, and he said, hey, we'll get out again. And it has been a long time. Spencer is on with us. Jillian say hi to Spencer. Hey, hey I Spencer, what's going on? Oh go ahead, Jillian asked him.
Speaker 31: Oh no, I was just trying to get ahold of you because you ghost to me.
Speaker 18: I thought we had a good time.
Speaker 47: So yeah, well, I I'm sorry that I guess I wasn't more forthcoming with you, and they felt like you needed to take me on the radio. But I just genuinely didn't think like you really were ready for a boyfriend, or frankly like you really wanted a boyfriend at all.
Speaker 33: I just didn't get the vibes.
Speaker 12: You were ready.
Speaker 31: How did you get those vibes? I wouldn't have even gone out on a date. I wouldn't have wasted my time if I was interested.
Speaker 18: Well, it was kind of you know.
Speaker 33: The tone that you're taking right now is like that was the.
Speaker 52: Whole day you were You kept talking about how independent you were, you.
Speaker 6: Know, and how I am.
Speaker 9: Explain?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 30: What?
Speaker 9: What was she? What was she talking about? Spencer?
Speaker 47: Well, I mean she talks about herself a lot, frankly, and you kept talking about how independent she was and like how hard she works and how she didn't need anybody to support her for years. And I'm like, okay, great, you're an adult. That's great, but I would be polite, and you know, I was interested, and she kept insisting, like, hey, let me pay her hat.
Speaker 33: Because I don't need a man. I'm independence or that's polite.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, I don't need a man.
Speaker 31: I wanted one, which is why I went on the date.
Speaker 47: What a way that you kept going on and on about how like, oh, like it's nice that you I could get you to pay for dinner, but you won't because I'm independence, So I would never let you have that control over me.
Speaker 18: You told me, can you ask me about myself?
Speaker 33: I get it, but it's just like I.
Speaker 47: I think your level of independence is just I want to be a man to an extent right like I want to I'm a little bit traditional.
Speaker 33: I want to feel like I can.
Speaker 18: Like you want me to do the dishes? Like what kind of traditional.
Speaker 10: No, not at all.
Speaker 8: Did it just come off as like too much, like almost abrasive how she was doing it.
Speaker 33: It was very abrasive.
Speaker 47: And again, I want to be able to like treat her pay for dinner or be like a man and hold the door open for her and not having the whole thing about that it's not necessary and I can do it myself.
Speaker 18: Let me bring this, but let me put my credit card down.
Speaker 6: Hold on, let me bring this together, because I'm wanting the listeners not to get confused by what's going on here. So Jillian wants another date. She was hoping for another date, or at least wondering why you, Spencer, are not calling her back. Spencer, your reasoning is when you were on the date with her, you didn't think she was even into the date or into you. You think that she was talking a lot about herself. And then you said that she was talking about how she doesn't need a man. I called you say, and that she wants to be independent. So you're feeling like that's not the kind of relationship you want to be in.
Speaker 47: Yeah, I mean I respect that I'm attracted to independence, but like that was her entire personality is.
Speaker 11: It more because what I'm gathering I keep hearing is word independence. But what I'm hearing underneath that is that her energy was more so I don't need a man to do anything that I can do for myself.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean it was.
Speaker 47: It's kind of like, I just don't understand she doesn't want anyone taking care of her to the point where she's like almost offended if I tried, and I want to be like, oh man, that takes care of you, and I don't want to be taken care of too.
Speaker 33: It's like, yeah, it's a mutual thing.
Speaker 31: Can I that is a mutual thing? Can I?
Speaker 22: Well?
Speaker 9: Can I be honest with you?
Speaker 12: Though?
Speaker 6: I kind of get where he's coming from a little bit. I think that I think maybe you came off a little you came off a little strong with him where he felt like he was trying to trying to be a gentleman and be nice guy and stuff, and you were like right off the bat saying now, this is not what I want, and he probably felt like you maybe.
Speaker 9: Weren't even attracted to him. Would did you feel like that at all? Spencer?
Speaker 40: Yeah, I thought he.
Speaker 18: Was cute and.
Speaker 33: I just felt it was a little emasculate and honestly to talk.
Speaker 31: You know, feel.
Speaker 33: Diminished, which I love.
Speaker 10: I love.
Speaker 8: I love that you feel independent. I feel like I am a very independent person. Into it's more of like be and do that and yeah, you can mention it, but it was it. It sounds like that was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Amanda wants to talk because she actually you say you kind of see both sides, Amanda.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Good morning everyone, good morning going on?
Speaker 12: I do.
Speaker 44: I definitely see both sides, So I very much can understand her. I feel very similar to her in a lot of those aspects because I think it's important for women to be able to have that feeling of independence and you know, I can take care of myself.
Speaker 8: I don't need nobody, YadA YadA.
Speaker 44: But at the same time, I do also understand him wanting to, as a man, do certain things. She doesn't need it, she doesn't need it. But getting that treatment, girl, that's kind of nice. Like I can't lie, Like yeah, like, if he wants to lead in certain aspects, let him.
Speaker 10: Just because you can do it, doesn't mean you have to.
Speaker 44: Let you know, there's certain things you can give and take a little bit on as that independent woman.
Speaker 8: Let him do some things for you.
Speaker 12: Having a man that.
Speaker 8: Wants to do these things for you is a gift, by the way, but just low me down. You know you can do them all by yourself.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You know, there's a lot of girls that call up our show and women that are on this show that we'll say, these guys are all a bunch of a holes that are out there. Here's a guy that's trying to be nice and doesn't seem like you're allowing him the opportunity to. But Hannah, what do you think about this?
Speaker 21: This is gonna be a hot tick. I feel like he sounds kind of insecure and hear me out. I come from a very like strong willed family, and my mom met her husband first day.
Speaker 10: She said, I'm moving out of this country.
Speaker 7: You can have You don't have a say in that, and.
Speaker 12: She ended up doing it.
Speaker 21: I feel like, if you really wanted, like I don't think he knows what he wants.
Speaker 49: Maybe because if he can only take care of a woman and like paying, maybe he just is too you know, standard in the gender roles. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Do you think do you think though, that you got that out of that that's the only way you can take care of a woman, or he just wanted to be able to try to at least offer something like I don't know if it was one of those things where he was trying to he.
Speaker 9: Said a little too old school, okay, all right. She wouldn't even let him open the door, though, Marsha, what's going on?
Speaker 18: When she first started.
Speaker 46: Talking to him, she was very abrasive. She has male energy. She's the alpha male and it's okay, but alpha male is not going to work with a guy who's not looking for an ass a woman. So I can understand.
Speaker 17: He probably like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 46: She she never stops talking, so there's no way I'm gonna have a relationship with her, you know, with all of the respects.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the day I'm out. That's an alpha woman. And if I've ever heard on what's going on? Lindsay high?
Speaker 23: Hi?
Speaker 31: Hi?
Speaker 9: What do you think? Real quick?
Speaker 22: I'm independent?
Speaker 9: I was gonna say say hi to Julian and Spencer.
Speaker 22: Okay, I'm independent, but I'm in my soft girl era. Senser, I'll let you take care of me.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, you want Spencer's number?
Speaker 6: Maybe? Huh?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 10: Sarah?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 22: Hey, guys, I don't think he's insecure. I think he just wants like a trad wife, and clearly that's not her jam and I.
Speaker 31: Don't think that.
Speaker 8: I really don't think it's that.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 8: I just think he just he wanted to be nice, and any nice thing that he did he was met with I'm an independent woman. I'm an independent woman. And after a while it probably does get a little like.
Speaker 10: Trad wife.
Speaker 8: To me, was he sits down and is like, hope you don't want to work, Hope you know how to cook, Hope you love doing laundry, hope you want to have babies. That to me would scream I want to tried wife. You know this just screams like I just I'm a nice guy and I want to you know, open doors, hold open doors and you're in the car door and whatever.
Speaker 9: I wonder what she's like.
Speaker 22: I think it was it was him saying like he wants to be a man, like let him be a man. It was like giving yesteryear like I I write, by the way a book discussion saying that's what I picked up on.
Speaker 6: It doesn't look like you guys are thank you, Sarah. I appreciate it doesn't look like you guys are going to get another day. But I think you got uh your answer Jillian as to where Spencer is and where you are.
Speaker 18: I guess so I'm tolding you guys have it all wrong.
Speaker 9: Okay, go to Farmington Hill, Spencer.
Speaker 34: Second day.
Speaker 5: Okay, Roses finds life to tell your mom, Phone scams and Shannon's Dirty.
Speaker 6: On the thirty, This is Jo in the Morning, all right, Summer of cars, cash and gas giving away a brand new car, a brand new twenty actually is a they call it a small suv. It is twenty twenty six Chevy Tracks twenty eight thousand dollars. That car is that I'm the sticker and more and you have a chance to win it. Eight four fur Mojo Live. Win that car or twenty thousand dollars as a cash buy out. Gordon Chevrolet is where we'll be. That is on Ford Road in.
Speaker 9: What the hell town is it in?
Speaker 8: Just west of Merriman and Garden City.
Speaker 6: Garden City. There you go exactly, We'll see you there. Friday eight four, fur Mojo Live. Win a fifty dollars gas card courtesy of Kroger and qualify for the car.
Speaker 12: Mojo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 6: Here's no trad wife. Actually, I guess I don't know. Are you a trad wife?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 8: I don't know how to cook.
Speaker 9: I have a would you like to?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 5: What do you call yourself?
Speaker 9: A wark wife? Wife? What's going on in this dirty on the thirty?
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 8: Stephanie White, she is the coach of the Indiana Fever, unloaded on critics yesterday after facing some backlash over comments she made following Sophie Cunningham's flagrant to foul against the Chicago Sky.
Speaker 6: She's been catching so much grief from people saying, I mean they were a booner yesterday. Well, a lot of the a lot of you know, I guess, I don't know. Commentators were saying that as a coach, she wasn't sticking up for Sophie Cunningham, who you know, had that hard fall against her because she was basically defending, but she she also didn't see it.
Speaker 53: You know, this isn't necessarily for those people that are in this room. This is more for an online community that's trying to create narratives that simply don't exist, trying to create a fabrication or distortion of who I am, of what I'm about our players success, our players health and wellness. Our players safety is always a top priority for me. One of the things I pride myself on is my relationships with players.
Speaker 8: And like I said, she was booed by some Fever fans before yesterday's game, but Caitlyn Clark quickly coming to her defense.
Speaker 54: That's my head coach. Like I hated that our fans booed her before the game. That made me a little sick, to be honest, And you can disagree and this and that, and I get it. It's professional sports. People are going to boo, but like at the end of the day, that's our head coach and we're going to ride for her and we're always going to have our back and it's never going to tear our locker room apart. So I just love her and I feel for her because I know it can be a lot of times and she does a great job a lot of times blocking it out, but there's other moments where it can get under your skin.
Speaker 7: And that's just being human and that's just life.
Speaker 8: And Sophie Cunningham also commenting our locker room is.
Speaker 55: Good and that's what it is to be an Indiana fever on the staff as a player that you know when you come here, that's going to be one of the things that's going to try to distract you. But our locker room in there, it's tight, and we have each other's backs. Coach loves us. She's gonna do She didn't see the clip that at the end of the day, she didn't see the clip, and.
Speaker 12: You know what day.
Speaker 8: She is a hill of a players.
Speaker 55: She's a great defender, and so she coached her if I don't know how many years up in Connecticut, so give her her flowers.
Speaker 7: And she didn't see and that's okay.
Speaker 10: Me and Steph are great.
Speaker 55: Stuff is great with all of us, and so it's really the outside noise that's trying to distract us.
Speaker 9: But we're good. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I feel like the w NBA has got, like themselves, a little bit of an issue going on right now.
Speaker 9: And the basketball is so good, it's better than it's ever been.
Speaker 6: It's so competitive, okay, and it's got more people watching it, so there's more viewership of it. But they get they're getting involved in a lot of stuff where it's causing the people to turn on players, coaches to turn on certain people I think that this, uh, Sophie Cunningham, you know, by her coming out and talking about not, you know, wanting to have trans athletes in basketball and not thinking that that's fair, has got everybody against her, right, And I feel like it's interesting because I feel like the commissioner of that league needs almost like pull everybody together and say, we're you know, we got to have like a you know, a little meeting of the minds here where we're not we're not we're taking the focus off of basketball. Like I don't think anybody's talking about the basketball anymore in the w n B A. I feel like they're talking about these players and their opinions on social issues. And I don't know, you don't see that in like you don't see that in other leagues, Like I don't see that in the NFL. Colin Kaeperton was how long ago? Though, Like I know you see that in the NBA. Do you think do you think that how can we have in her? Asked Lebron James Lebron, do you think that, uh, I think you're trans women should play in the NBA.
Speaker 11: You know, I think you started off making it a fantastic point one that I support Echo and what's gonna do myself. I think the WNBA product on the floor has been the best that it's ever been. I think you have women that are performing at the highest levels, and it's sad that oftentimes when the conversation of WNBA comes up, it's for things that don't matter when the ball goes in the net. I think that for a long time people haven't respected the WNBA and haven't respected the product, so naturally they're just latching themselves onto things that don't talk about the product, and I think that's an ongoing thing. As far as Kathy, which is the commissioner to w BNBA, she hasn't done anything. I don't believe that she has the respect of the league anymore, and there's many conversations that this may be her last.
Speaker 6: Season she should be replaced. But the WNBA is fantastic. I do think it's sad that not a lot of people are talking.
Speaker 11: About the actual game though, you know, and the Fever responded, well, last night they beat Liberty by damn, it're like twenty the whole.
Speaker 5: Game they like.
Speaker 6: I think that it's come to a point now where it's CNN and Fox News in the w NBA Like all it is is like the you know, you don't believe this, you believe that you do this, And honestly, where where is the We finally have a league that little girls can aspire to want to be part of and be professional athletes like all the guys.
Speaker 9: In this world have had that over the years with the NBA.
Speaker 11: But in the conversation of that, it has definitely been a conversation in basketball and in football. It was a big thing when they put in racism on the helmets and in the end zones of professional football teams.
Speaker 9: That was a big conversation.
Speaker 11: The telling Lebron shut up and dribble and then wearing different shirts to articulate their political beliefs.
Speaker 9: That has been something that's gone on for years.
Speaker 6: So it's been a fans booing people like the I mean they say they called for Kyrie when he wanted to take the vaccine shot.
Speaker 9: That was a huge conversation and they suspended him.
Speaker 11: He couldn't even play and lost endorsement money and he can, you know, continue with Nike in his relationship aut to Go.
Speaker 9: Did you see steven A Smith apologizing to him after that? Who she think came out.
Speaker 6: I didn't mean he's gonna get millions of dollars he lost bag, but yeah, I need to hear real quick.
Speaker 8: I want to talk about this. I feel like she hasn't been in the dirty in a really long time, but actress Kate Beckinsale is trending. This morning, she wiped her entire Instagram after opening up about some really terrible comments she's been receiving over her appearance. I don't know if you've seen her as of late. I would say in the past year or two, she has definitely lost a lot of weight, which she did not need to do, but she said she's been bombarded with messages of her looking anarexic on meth using too much ozepic, and she said, look, my weight loss is tied to the recent death of my mom, who was her best friend in the whole entire world, her stepdad, who was she was also very very close to, and then she had a battle with something called mass cell activation syndrome. She was in the hospital for a really long time. But she's like, enough is enough. You don't know what's going on in people's lives. I feel I feel broken because of the comments I've been getting so every single post is now gone.
Speaker 6: There's another person that's getting a lot of crap over their ozempic body.
Speaker 9: Did you see Chris Berman the ESPN that.
Speaker 6: Is, but I haven't seen himman has ozempic butt.
Speaker 9: Lower half.
Speaker 6: If you look at the video of him walking around at the NFL Hall of Fame inductions, it's hard to see how his pants can stand out.
Speaker 9: I'm worried this is going to happen to me.
Speaker 8: You already have that.
Speaker 6: I Am going to turn into what did Megan used to call my butt frog bud or something like that. Uh.
Speaker 8: And Leslie, this is a really cute story and one that you will probably be excited about. Mojo, a little girl who has Celiac's disease, as you have, inspired Pepperridge Farm to create gluten free goldfish that will be arriving on store shelves this fall. And she actually did this by writing a letter to Peppridge Farm and she wrote, my name is Brooklyn. I have Celiac's disease, which means I cannot have goldfish anymore. It used to be my favorite snack in the world. I was hoping to ask if maybe someday gluten free goldfish can be invented. If not, I will be disappointed, but I will be okay. If you make gluten free goldfish, you will definitely gain another customer. Thank you so much for reading my letter making it happen.
Speaker 9: Let me let me let me see the handwriting.
Speaker 8: It's so cute. She drew a picture of herself gluten free goldfish.
Speaker 9: When they made gluten free oreos, I was like, so excited. You know that that was a cool thing.
Speaker 6: Nah, they kind of chemically, but I think oreos suck in general these days.
Speaker 54: Are you not.
Speaker 31: Made?
Speaker 9: I'm telling you. Oreos are nasty, that's what.
Speaker 10: That's what.
Speaker 9: Oreos do. Not taste as good as I remembered them today. Now you're changing it. Yeah, I don't know. I'd like I'd like are fires.
Speaker 8: I would like Google stuff when they say some however.
Speaker 9: Far your thumb can go from your middle finger is absolutely I would like gluten free fruit loops. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I used to love fruit loops all the time, like cereals and stuff. Fruit loops and Captain Crunch were like my two crunch beer.
Speaker 9: They make this.
Speaker 6: They make this Catalina brand, I don't know if you've ever seen it. They have it at Whole Foods and it's it's just not the same, like it's they have like Golden Grams or whatever they are.
Speaker 8: We were just talking about, all right, miss anything from today? Catch up on the podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: Celebrities Dirt, It's Moto in the morning, It's.
Speaker 9: Dirty, the Dirty, Okay, Summer of Cars, Cash and Gas. Matt from Milford. Everybody, Yeah, Matt Man, how are you, buddy? Good good, Matt. You're a winner.
Speaker 6: Congratulations, thank you. We're gonna set you up right now. We're gonna give you a fifty dollars gas card and you're now qualified for a brain new car from Gordon's Chevrolet or twenty thousand dollars last hours contesting that one says, I'm taking the money for a trip.
Speaker 9: What would you do, Frank, take a car for my fiante? Oh that's sweet. Nice, that would be nice.
Speaker 40: Also on that fe.
Speaker 6: I love it. Congratulations to you man. I want you to hang on the phone for just one second. Okay, okay, all right, don't go anywhere. Lydia is going to grab your information.
Speaker 9: Five lies.
Speaker 6: Tell your mom. Phone scam is happening. Just after nine and we're going to send you to the iHeartRadio Music Festival starring Bts Benson, Boone, Snoop Dog, also Kenny Chasney, Lany Wilson Dolls. Yeah, muse Zara Larsen. It's gonna be fun. So your chance to win comes up at ten after nine. All right, it's Mojo in the morning. So Anna had some work that was getting done at the house at the apartment, and the maintenance guy came in and he got himself a little extra surprise.
Speaker 12: Huh.
Speaker 15: I have to start by saying, I know my mom and dad are both in the car right now, and my dad doesn't like to hear these kind of stories, so please turn the.
Speaker 9: Turn on the sports station or what does he got to do?
Speaker 15: Just turn the volume down for a second. So I had some routine just preventative pest control happening. Oh no, sorry, I'm also doing the switcher routine pest control preventative. Before winter coming in, I had to be out of my apartment for five hours and they also told me that I needed to clear out claud it like closet spaces and cupboards. My apartment's very small, not big at all, so in clearing that out, I sort of just had to push everything into like the center of each room.
Speaker 12: And in my.
Speaker 15: Bedroom, in my closet, I have a little black box full of adult toys, oh full of.
Speaker 10: It's like like a box this big the size of my left but it's a box.
Speaker 9: Well, it's like a big box that's a prut.
Speaker 15: Full of adult toys. And the lid does not stay on very well. But like, no one's coming into my apartment for real, so it doesn't really matter. But since I knew that they were going to be in here and I had to push it all to the center of the room, I made sure that the lid was on this thing. When I came back, it was moved slightly and the box it was not on all the way and it was like kind of turned like it looked like it fell off, and they had to put it back on. So I know for sure that these guys or whoever it was, saw my little black.
Speaker 9: Box anything missing.
Speaker 10: I didn't. I got nervous. I just put the top and I was like, oh my gosh, they saw it.
Speaker 9: So they can see the actual items there, you think or you just saw the box.
Speaker 15: No, they could see the items if the top came off you see all everything inside.
Speaker 9: So how many how many different ones are in there?
Speaker 10: A lot?
Speaker 6: But how many do you need?
Speaker 15: I mean it's different types of things, like think of like Christian ray like a blindfold, Like there's accessories.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so it's not just like it's like spices. Yeah, you got different spices.
Speaker 10: I had a lot of spices in there.
Speaker 6: She got the garlic, sauce, the pepper to crush rates. It's funny because I'm I'm thinking that spices. I'm thinking like it's a jewelry box. You know, like how people used to keep things in a jewelry box. This is your version of that jewelry Yeah, for sure, but which is jewels? Which is interesting because I always wonder where do people put like I why do you not have it like in a drawer or something like that doesn't have drawers, it doesn't know, So what do you do.
Speaker 9: With this box? When you went and talked about your mom and dad? Like when family comes to visit, it's in a closet.
Speaker 10: They're not going into my closet.
Speaker 9: So you have it like yeah, they're on the top shelf of the closet.
Speaker 15: No, it was on the floor, but just keep it still and like the latest kind of on there. But it's like if you really are moving it, you.
Speaker 10: Would know what was in it.
Speaker 6: Our maintenance. This was a pest control guy. But like if you go to somebody's home and do some work, has anybody ever had this happen to them? Where you happen upon you know, a woman's you know, or what do you find.
Speaker 10: Like crazy things in people's houses?
Speaker 31: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Like I always feel like these stories would be interesting, Like you're the Exfinity guy going to fix things, Like what do you do if you walk into the person's room and you have go into their room to like fix the TV in their room and you're like, oh boy, I.
Speaker 8: Feel like cleaning people, like cleaning ladies have probably.
Speaker 9: Seen absolutely remember the penis at my house?
Speaker 8: Yeah, underneath your kids bathroom sink.
Speaker 9: Underneath my bathroom sink. Somebody gave us a penis pump that one.
Speaker 8: It was a joke. It was a company or it was she wrote a book.
Speaker 6: It was a female guest and she gave me a penis pump And I was like, maybe one day I might want to try the penis pump.
Speaker 9: Did you try it?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 9: I put it underneath my sink. Only to have the lady that cleans our house. Did they say something because I looked.
Speaker 6: Underneath my sink to go grab something, and it was so beautifully arranged.
Speaker 5: She cleaned it.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, everything was underneath her. Was like, oh crap, I think she saw all this stuff. Hold on, what's up, Marvin?
Speaker 9: How you doing? Marvin?
Speaker 19: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 9: Good morning? You wanted to call about Anna's black box?
Speaker 25: Yeah, that was funny, That's real funny. But everybody got to how they little privacy. That's fine. I used to work at a company called rental company. I just ain't gonna say the name. A rental company that rent household furnishings and you know, appliances and all that. And the person rented the bedroom said they want to return it. We always asked, you cleared all your drawers out, everything's good. They're like, oh, yeah, we cleared it out, everything is good. We get back to the place. We opened the bottom drawer. It had catsuits. It had all kind of large.
Speaker 10: Items, large items.
Speaker 12: I pull fiction the one with the ball and.
Speaker 11: My mouth.
Speaker 17: It had all the leather suits.
Speaker 8: And to remove it all, uh, we.
Speaker 25: Just grabbed a drawer and turned it over to the garden.
Speaker 9: That's funny. What's up, Trevor High, It's Mojo in the morning, and.
Speaker 33: What's up man A?
Speaker 42: So I actually got two really crazy funny stories real quick. So this one time I went to this girl's house. We were all smoking and stuff, and she was showing us her collection of bongs and stuff, and she had two boxes and she brought him out on the bed and first box that we opened up, it was a box lit of sex toys.
Speaker 6: That night is uh, well, we all kind of got.
Speaker 12: Them out of there.
Speaker 6: It was kind of a really weird situation.
Speaker 9: But the second situation I was, I was I do h bag.
Speaker 42: So we went to this house to go installing ac and furnace, and this guy answered the door and so like barely wearing any clothes, definitely had definitely.
Speaker 33: Had the tail and attached.
Speaker 9: It was detached, and yeah, had a ball gag.
Speaker 33: First, just just can't even get in the door.
Speaker 9: And it was set up like a whole layer. Oh my god.
Speaker 42: Yeah, So my my partner actually turned around, He's like, hey, we gotta go grab our.
Speaker 9: I gotta dumb that we gotta get the f out of.
Speaker 6: He had no issues, he just I'm sorry, sir, a layer, hold on, hold on, Brian, Brian, you're a carpet cleaner, yes, sir, Oh you see things because they have to move everything for carpet cleaners.
Speaker 9: The things that you see not only when we move beds and the amount of condoms.
Speaker 42: That we see that gets moved from moving to bed.
Speaker 6: You see handcuffs, chains, those bondage things, whole little contraptions that's like.
Speaker 9: With the swings and stuff right bolted right above their bed. And believe it or not, you see this a lot in very high end homes.
Speaker 6: Oh. You meet the customer and there's just like like this cute little you know, Kodak family, and then you're cleaning the house and you clean their room.
Speaker 9: You're like, whoa the greatest hold on, Jaden, you there, Jaden.
Speaker 56: Yep, I'm here.
Speaker 9: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 25: Uh?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 56: I actually I used to work for a restoration company, cleaning up like floods and stuff like that after like pipe bursts and stuff like that. And we were in this guy's basement and he had a big, massive locker that we needed for him to un lock, and he came down and lock it and he left the house. So we were in there alone, me and a couple of my co workers. Open it up and it's a full on body. But it was a doll full uh doll.
Speaker 9: That kind of body. It got ruined in the in the flood. Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 56: Reaction him about it too when you had just said, yeah, you guys can pick it up and throw it, throw it away.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you a question, what does it What does the insurance company do when you say, I'm sorry I lost my sex doll?
Speaker 39: Yeah?
Speaker 44: Clear?
Speaker 8: Do you make a claim I.
Speaker 9: Stayed farm better?
Speaker 6: Pag I know God work adviser today.
Speaker 5: Don't care too much. If you do, you go home pissed. If you care less.
Speaker 26: The people around you are listeningful and their annoying traits are listening packful. Just a little bit of clarity powered by anxiety bids all around us and Mocho in the morning.
Speaker 1: Detroit US, next Ski and Grandpas.
Speaker 9: And I are Radio station guaranteed.
Speaker 6: Three great radio.
Speaker 5: Stations, one stupid show. Moto in the morning.
Speaker 6: We're giving away the jingle ball and not chingle ball. iHeart Festival in a second. You wanted to break some jingle ball? Oh you know what, let's do Tigers now, Lydia, let's do that. Let's open it up. Tigers.
Speaker 9: So opening yeah, because no, she just said it in my head.
Speaker 6: Lydia just said in my head, she goes, you got you gotta do Tigers, because I said it within an hour and I'd said that at nine to oh or at eight oh something, So all right, Tigers.
Speaker 9: So this is what the deal is.
Speaker 6: They came to us and they said, hey, we got a suite. We would love the Mojo on the morning show to have this suite and come and join enjoy a game, a day game, since we're right down the street from this, you know, beautiful ballpark co America Park soon to be I think a different name probably next year.
Speaker 9: Assume yeah, I think so, because it's no longer call America.
Speaker 6: So we we got this suite when we got extra tickets, and we thought, you know what, we should invite you to come with us and invite some listeners to be with us.
Speaker 9: So it is happening at the end of the month.
Speaker 6: It is on Wednesday, the twenty sixth of August, so actually two weeks from today, and if you would like to join us for a day game against the Tampa Bay Rays eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six four eight.
Speaker 9: It would be a pair of tickets in the suite. It would be nice, be nice.
Speaker 8: Hopefully we'll get some good weather.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I will say this.
Speaker 6: The last couple of games I've gone to the Tigers games have been such gorgeous weather. So it's actually been kind of warm a little bit. But the weather is going to be no matter what it's like fine, because we're in a suite. Like at that point right now, you don't.
Speaker 8: Want to rain delay, you don't want That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I love it. I love the idea of this.
Speaker 6: Back in the day, I remember, back in the day, David Hall from Hall Financial. I love that guy. What a great guy. David listened to the show these days. David Hall from Hall Financial. Let me have a suite. One time I was doing commercials for him, and he gave me a sweet he had He had a better suite than the Illich family because he was one of the first to be able to buy a sweet there. And he bought the suite right behind home Plate and it was so good. And I remember, this is a New York Yankees playoff game against the Tigers. Wow, who was playing in Giambi? It was a jeter at tier Yeah, when was playing. Yeah, it was great and we won. We won that game. We actually won that series too. Ashley, are you there with us?
Speaker 35: Yes?
Speaker 9: Hi, Hey Ashley, you're a winner.
Speaker 6: Congratulations.
Speaker 44: Yeah, ye, thank you.
Speaker 9: What do you do for a living that you can just take off a day?
Speaker 19: Actually, I'm off the whole month of August.
Speaker 12: It works out, does that?
Speaker 9: What kind of job do you have that require your teacher?
Speaker 22: No, I'm not. Actually I manage a restaurant.
Speaker 46: But our restaurant takes off as free.
Speaker 29: So yeah, it's the kind of a vacation over yere.
Speaker 9: I'd love to shut down for a month, wouldn't that be here? Just have a month off?
Speaker 35: Yeah?
Speaker 19: I do some things here and there, but yeah, no, it's nice to have.
Speaker 12: A little break for sure.
Speaker 6: All Right, Ashley, you're gonna get a chance to meet Shannon cav Anna, Lydia Bianca, Zach, myself, Mojo, and you're going to be coming with us in our suite at Comerica Park two weeks from today.
Speaker 9: Who are you gonna bring with that?
Speaker 37: I'm going to bring their husband, all right, well.
Speaker 9: We love to meet him. What's his name?
Speaker 22: His name is Todd.
Speaker 9: Hey, Todd, going to see you there, buddy. Hang on one second, okay.
Speaker 22: You guys, Yeah, I think so much.
Speaker 6: All right, hold on one second. We'll have more chances tomorrow. Here, let me do this now.
Speaker 10: It's in the.
Speaker 5: Morning's Road to Our Heart Music Festival in Vegas.
Speaker 6: It is a two night festival in Las Vegas, the iHeart Radio Music Festival starring BTS, Cardi, b Benson, Boone, Kenny Chesney, Landy Wilson, The Goo Goo Dolls, Snoop Dogg, Wheezer, Zara Larson, Major Laser, and somebody.
Speaker 9: I don't even know how to sound that? What's what's Lysia?
Speaker 12: Fim? What is that? What is that?
Speaker 9: What is that one right there underneath? Laney Wilson? How do you pronounce that?
Speaker 10: Speak?
Speaker 8: I have never seen this name before.
Speaker 9: I don't know No Cloe that.
Speaker 6: Lizz Yeah, last Seraphim. They said the I Heard Radio Music Festival. Text the word Text the word Festival to two hundred two hundred for a chance to win a trip which will give you airfare, hotel, accommodations and a thousand dollars spending cash.
Speaker 9: Oh, it's like a K pop group.
Speaker 6: I like it, all right, So text there's a festival to two hundred two hundred for a chance to win.
Speaker 4: You get a text confirming entry plus iHeart radio info standard data in message Bridge supply.
Speaker 6: All right, it's Mojo in the morning show. I feel like I need to get into something here right now. But I have a topic that is scheduled. But I'm wondering if I go off topic or do the topic that I had scheduled go on, because I can always do the topic that I had scheduled.
Speaker 9: Well, the topic I had scheduled.
Speaker 6: Deals with something that is coming up for me, but something that happened this past week I wanted to bring up and adding an opportunity to bring it up.
Speaker 30: Go off, go off topic the topic that I had scheduled until d he has leftovers on Friday.
Speaker 6: Oh, which which one was that that gonna be the one that you're going off the topic? Which one do you think I was going to bring on?
Speaker 7: I'm thinking that you were scheduled for an on topic and you're going to throw in a different one. Okay, maybe the one that you're talking about how you got ce blocked.
Speaker 31: Is that the one.
Speaker 9: Well, yes, that's the one I was going to do. So should I do it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 12: You know what?
Speaker 9: That's what I gotta do is five lists? Thank you?
Speaker 10: Oh my god, so sorry.
Speaker 8: But I'm like, wait a second, did we play it or did we not?
Speaker 12: Am I not?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 9: I didn't play it because I had all the contests that were going on. So here's the deal.
Speaker 6: Let me think about what I want to talk about next while I give you the five lies to tell your mom from this morning. Because I may go off script a little bit, because you like when I go offscar. I love It's my favorite thing sometimes Kevin. Sometimes Kevin gets more giddy and excited and goes crazy over something that I just randomly go Hold on a second.
Speaker 9: I like spontaneity. It gets me excited. You know what it's like.
Speaker 6: It's like when you thought you were going to have you know, I don't know, meat loaf for hamburgers or something. No, it's not meat loaf. Weather you can't.
Speaker 12: You can't.
Speaker 9: You got a meat loaf in the fall?
Speaker 8: Chili? I want chili so bad. You got away.
Speaker 9: It's just a.
Speaker 6: Salmon time for me, guys. I'm watching my figure, all right. It's time for a Five lives tell your mom phone scam, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 5: Five lives to.
Speaker 9: Kelsey, how are you? Where are you are?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 9: Oh no, it's okay.
Speaker 6: All right, We're gonna take you away from work for a second to do five lives to tell your mom?
Speaker 9: All right, what do we got here? Bianca?
Speaker 35: All right, So Kelsey cleans residential houses for a living, and we're gonna pretend that one of the houses that she's currently cleaning has a stranger in, a homeless guy.
Speaker 9: Swatter a little swatter moment. Is somebody gonna be the squatter? We're gonna be?
Speaker 7: I think I should be the squatter?
Speaker 9: All right, there, already cave your squatter type. It is perfect. Here we go. Five lies.
Speaker 6: Tell your mom. You're gonna say these lies. This is what the listeners have to to make sure that they're listening. For Line number one, I'm cleaning a house right now. Line number two, there's a homeless man in there. Line number three, he's staring me down like a fresh piece of meat. Line number four, I asked him to leave and he keeps telling me no.
Speaker 8: And line number five, my work won't let me leave until I'm done cleaning.
Speaker 9: Lies, lies, lies, all right? So you got five of them.
Speaker 6: You got to get through all of them and hope that your mom believes it or doesn't hang up on you so that we can get a prize for her.
Speaker 9: Yep, here we go, let's go. We're gonna call her up.
Speaker 32: H m hmmm, Mom.
Speaker 36: What so you know I'm hid to work there, I'm cleaning a house right now.
Speaker 18: Yeah, there's a problem.
Speaker 6: What there's a homeless man in here.
Speaker 18: Okay, Mom, get out of the house and call a cop.
Speaker 23: Get out of the house and call a cop.
Speaker 31: But I can't why because.
Speaker 12: I don't work.
Speaker 36: Listen, he's shaving me down like I'm a fresh piece of me.
Speaker 18: It's your ball.
Speaker 36: But I can't lose my job.
Speaker 8: You know, are you kidding me?
Speaker 36: And your I tried to ask if I talked to work already. They said I can't leave until I'm done cleaning. But I asked him to leave, you know, multiple times, and he just keeps telev Now he's not gonna leave, So I don't know what to do do I just keep.
Speaker 10: Cleaning or and pretend he's not there.
Speaker 36: I mean, you know, I've worked to sketchy places.
Speaker 29: I just I don't know.
Speaker 10: It's it's making me really uncomfortable.
Speaker 18: Are you kidding me? Can't you?
Speaker 38: Why tell them?
Speaker 18: Ask?
Speaker 23: Call your boss and ask if you can call caps and have them remote?
Speaker 39: But I just I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 33: Can you?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 10: Are you still in there?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Mom? Hold up?
Speaker 9: Will you get done in there?
Speaker 33: Come clean my room?
Speaker 21: Do you see this?
Speaker 12: Mom? Do you hear them?
Speaker 40: Do you hear me?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 33: What do I do?
Speaker 10: Cold cup?
Speaker 32: Get out of the answer.
Speaker 49: I'm coming up.
Speaker 18: Get out of the house. Get out of the house.
Speaker 31: Here I go.
Speaker 22: Get out of the house.
Speaker 6: Now there you are.
Speaker 9: What you're doing?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 10: What you're doing? My job?
Speaker 36: I told you I'll come clean your my promise.
Speaker 9: I'm not scaring am I?
Speaker 12: So? No, not at all? Like a very nice guy.
Speaker 9: Who are you talking to? Who's on the phone? Let me talk to him? Hey, mommy, what's your name? You got a beautiful daughter here?
Speaker 18: Why don't you leave her alone?
Speaker 31: Dude?
Speaker 9: What do you mean we're just hanging out? She's in my house? Hey, you told your mam I'm messing with you.
Speaker 18: No, I didn't say that, did I said?
Speaker 22: Kelsey?
Speaker 39: Get out of Why are you crying?
Speaker 9: We're friends?
Speaker 12: I'm just thrusted out.
Speaker 22: I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: It's your mom.
Speaker 18: Oh am, I all right, that's it. I'm calling cup mom.
Speaker 6: What this is the Mojo in the Morning Show. And Kelsey had you on Five Lives to tell your mom.
Speaker 39: Oh my god.
Speaker 41: Kelsey, by the way, I love that you are silent while keV was pretending to be the man until he called you.
Speaker 6: Oh, Kelby, Mom, you're on.
Speaker 18: I don't know you anymore.
Speaker 25: Mom.
Speaker 9: You're on five Lives to tell your mom, and Kelsey just won you a prize for all that stress.
Speaker 10: I love you.
Speaker 37: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: I think she's still stressing that.
Speaker 5: It's Mojo in the Morning sweet, five Lives to tell you.
Speaker 6: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning Show. Phone number eight four four Mojo Live. The text is nine five five zero zero. Text number is nine five five zero. Here all right, I got a quick question to ask. So Chelsea and I are going to a wedding. We got a wedding coming up, and it's an out of uh it's not an out of town wedding. It's an out of country wedding. Okay, So we're going to a destination wedding is out of the country. Do you have to buy a wedding g for somebody that if you go to a destination wedding, I.
Speaker 11: Say, yeah, it doesn't have to be crazy expensive, but it can be a token of eat your affection for them.
Speaker 9: Then got to be none crazy. What do you think, Shannon?
Speaker 8: I feel like I've been in this predicament before and I'm always like, nah, I'm not going to give a gift, And then I get there and I'm like, I got to give a gift, yeah, you know, and I'm like running out and buying a card and putting money in it.
Speaker 9: So because here's the thing.
Speaker 6: We are spending money on airfare, We're spending money on hotel, We're spending money on spending money.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 6: Like if it was a wedding and I was just going to it and it was at the uh, you know, Whitney. You know, what's what's the place on the east side up by you Lydia.
Speaker 7: Oh that's Pennas, Shannondo's on the west side.
Speaker 6: Now what's the other place? Though I was thinking of that, they were all they.
Speaker 9: I just like the name of it. I just like saying Plazzo gran Day.
Speaker 6: So if I was, you know, going to a wedding at the Palazzo Grande, all I gotta do is just drive there, right. And then here's another question, And I think Kevin and I are going to differ on this one because I think I brought it up in the pre show meeting with us. What is the how much money do you give as a wedding gift? Because I think nowadays one hundred dollars is cheap, Like I think, and I know not everybody can afford one hundred dollars. But if you're invited to a wedding and you know they paid more than one hundred dollars, probably for your meal alone, are you only giving them one hundred dollars as a wedding gift?
Speaker 9: I think what's your threshold?
Speaker 6: Well, even even a happy meal now is now seventeen to eighteen dollars?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, Well, I mean you can't. You can't. I don't know.
Speaker 11: I can't base my gift giving off of happy meals. I got to base it off what I can afford. Well, just because the world inflated, don't mean my pockets are, But that's where That's what I'm saying. Maybe maybe there's you know, need, like when the bride and groom open up cards, and they open up the gifts. I guarantee you When now they see one hundred dollars, they're like, hey, I bet he makes I bet Kevin makes more money than that. To give me one hundred dollars. I'm not your five hundred dollars card guy.
Speaker 15: But what's your relationship with them? If you're at their uncle, yes you should give more. Also, if you're in the wedding, like I have to go to a bridle shower, I have to get a dress. I'm not giving you five hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 11: I mean, you know the relationship of the people, like, get them something that symbolic of your relationship. You're not trying to finance. They knew what they were doing when they decided to have this type of wedding with this, you know what I mean. You know it's not up to you to pay for it.
Speaker 6: I'm throwing a bunch out there, so I guess we can tackle them all at the same time. But destination wedding, I have to get them a gift. And if I'm going to get them a gift, do I get them something big? Because I spend a you know, we had to spend money on on the airline stuff. You know, give him some batteries. Everybody needs batteries.
Speaker 8: Oh, I feel like you're gonna feel Yeah, like you're gonna be You're gonna feel shamed if you get there and you don't give them a gift. That's what always happens to me. I'm telling you you.
Speaker 11: Probably in that situation spend more money than you would have if you have got it.
Speaker 12: Sure.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing, though, they're not going to know for a while, because nobody knows what they got his gifts until a couple of days later. Should I wait and see what kind of fun we have?
Speaker 9: Tory? Hey, Torri, what's going on?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 37: How are you?
Speaker 19: My brother is having a destination wedding in the fall, and I'm pretty sure they're expecting gifts.
Speaker 9: So where is it? Where are you guys going?
Speaker 44: We're going to the Vineyard and it's in North Carolina, so it's right on the border of North Carolina and Georgia, so it's like one country.
Speaker 22: It should be super pretty. But it is a black tie optional, So I don't think if you.
Speaker 6: Go to a black tie wedding and you only give one hundred dollars as a gift. That's they already wants you to dress up. You can't give one hundred.
Speaker 8: Dollars on are you saying person?
Speaker 6: I'm saying that you got to give at least a couple of hundred, two hundred and fifty bucks. No, not a person, No for well black five hundred. Maybe I'm gonna be on the optional side. Yeah, I think you got to give more than that.
Speaker 9: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: Uh call that texture about the the Arab weddings that they said the Kaldian weddings and stuff like that. They wrote Kldian and Arab weddings and then gave an amount.
Speaker 9: Wait till you hear that amount? What's up? Eileen?
Speaker 40: Hi?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 9: What's what's your thoughts?
Speaker 32: Well, of what I was.
Speaker 24: Thinking is, first of all, if it's out of the country, won't they have to claim that money.
Speaker 12: When they come back?
Speaker 24: If anything, I would think, you know, give them a gift or you leave or not at all because you're already paying for the travels, your room.
Speaker 6: All of that.
Speaker 9: That's an interesting thing.
Speaker 6: If it's out of the country, do you have to come back through customs and say I'm also coming.
Speaker 9: Back with you know, a blender, get blend.
Speaker 24: Right, because they wouldn't be able to bring all the stuff. You know, just think of how they did get them a physical gift. How to get that all back home too?
Speaker 10: People?
Speaker 6: Do they really want you to buy something off their their first power? Yes, for a wedding, for a wedding, No, they want money right Lydia can't get this person on the text? What's the most three says ready Keldyan and Arab weddings minimum five hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: Now, why that's insane?
Speaker 30: Yeah, it's true too, Like if it's a first cousin, you're at least throwing five hundred dollars in that envelope or what.
Speaker 7: Well, it's because we're really close to them.
Speaker 9: So I'm just saying, like, if you don't like you get you can't come to things giving or like.
Speaker 7: Just say it, but I will feel like it's a little frowned upon.
Speaker 10: Going to need lydium Bion get to hold off.
Speaker 9: I'm getting married, Michelle, what's up Michelle?
Speaker 8: Okay, so it's you guys are just acquaintances.
Speaker 38: It's a minimum two hundred a person and then obviously going.
Speaker 8: Person two hundred dollars. So West and I go to a wedding, it's four hundred dollars. Now, then they then everybody whose wedding I've gone to recently hates me because I am not writing a check for four hundred dollars.
Speaker 37: No, it honestly stops, especially having so many weddings coming back to back.
Speaker 29: But at this point nothing feels enough.
Speaker 8: For a shock on my face. I'm sorry, but I'm not writing a check for four hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's I remember all the Chaldian weddings that I've gone to, It's been a lot of money.
Speaker 9: What's going on, Wally?
Speaker 24: Hi?
Speaker 37: Hi?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 17: You guys are talking about one hundred dollars?
Speaker 47: You know, we Arabs and Caldeans and many of you would stay at a wedding is five hundred.
Speaker 9: Yeah, one of them? Who decides? Who decided?
Speaker 16: Because you know, the banks are so expensive in the wedding.
Speaker 7: Guess what that's not you.
Speaker 8: I hate this rule, I really do. It bugs me so bad. Whenever we talk about Keldyan weddings and they're like, well, we have to make our money back. Well, that's not the purpose of throwing a wedding a purpose of throwing the wedding is to celebrate two people and starting their life together and having your friends and family. But for that culture, I'll to your guest to pay for the wedding.
Speaker 6: Listen, they got to pay for the champagne bar in the champagne Oh no, hold on, Heather, what's up, Heather?
Speaker 23: This is an absolutely ridiculous expectation to get that kind of money at a wedding.
Speaker 19: I don't agree with you often, Kevin, but you are right.
Speaker 10: On this one.
Speaker 9: Welcome to the right side.
Speaker 6: You're right.
Speaker 29: It's just they should be happy that you're there to over read them in the day. It's not all about the money in the gates.
Speaker 9: What's your name? I'm going to write it down, Heather, like your Heather. Heather. Hold on real quick, Alex is joining our party line here, Alex? What's up Alex? Alex?
Speaker 44: Well, it's because our weddings cost one hundred and twenty grand.
Speaker 31: You gotta be putting you are.
Speaker 8: Stupid grand on your wedding.
Speaker 9: Stupid it cost that costs lots of money.
Speaker 19: Well, choint how much money on a wedding?
Speaker 18: Dang, and it cost it about one hundred and thirty five grand.
Speaker 9: All right, So look, Alex, stupid Alex, are you talking about your wedding?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, so so tell me how how you got to one hundred and thirty thousand in your wedding.
Speaker 9: Break it down for me.
Speaker 25: Flowers twenty grand, let's just start there.
Speaker 18: Grandees.
Speaker 6: Okay, but that you made yeah money on the wedd fowers. Sorry, I'm sorry, but you will be shunned if you don't. They'll all talk about you.
Speaker 8: Heather, you have really crappy friends and family. No, if they're going to be like he didn't spend thirty grand on his flowers?
Speaker 9: Oh, what are you going to give Lydia? When Lydia gets married?
Speaker 8: You're not going to give her that I love like I will give Lydia. I work with Lydia. I feel like Lydia's part of my family. That's different.
Speaker 9: I'm giving.
Speaker 8: But like if it's somebody said earlier, and somebody that you're an acquaintance of, and you could invite it too the wedding, I'm not writing them a check for five hundred or even four hundred dollars. No, no way, then don't invite me because I'm telling you right now, you're going to open the cart and be and it's gonna be a cute card. They're going to be probably you're going to be very disappointed. And the chicken and all that hummus probably.
Speaker 9: Options.
Speaker 6: All right, it's Mojo in the morning show. Hey, real quick, Bianca is out during our show at a brand new Sheets in the Detroit area.
Speaker 9: Be Ka, where are you at?
Speaker 35: What?
Speaker 32: I'm at Hall running grasses?
Speaker 22: The new Sheets is opened up right now at Clinton Township.
Speaker 15: I got the manager carry with me.
Speaker 37: What uh?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 31: Carrie?
Speaker 22: How's e been going?
Speaker 37: We're so excited to be here.
Speaker 9: Nice to have you on. How's everything going there?
Speaker 54: Is?
Speaker 9: It's a nice new fresh location.
Speaker 6: Huh yes, yes, we.
Speaker 37: Are the twelfth Michigan location now to come into Michigan.
Speaker 9: That's wow.
Speaker 22: It's like, I'm not gonna lie. It's like popping out here.
Speaker 10: It's like literally a party.
Speaker 22: I didn't even have a space to.
Speaker 18: Park my car.
Speaker 9: Can hear you? Oh my god? Real quick?
Speaker 6: I want to ask Carrie, Carrie, what what is what is it that defines Sheets? Is it the low price of gas? Is it the food that's inside? What is it?
Speaker 31: You know?
Speaker 37: We're kind of full service. We really try to be active in our community. We have a huge following, mostly because we are still family owned. The Sheet's family is still very present. We have not outsourced any of it. We have all of our gas, our fuel, our deliveries are part of the Sheets company and employees as well. We really try to make sure that we keep our customers focus on in all parts of the store, and that seems to be what really brings people in and holds them in, is that we care about our people, customers and employees.
Speaker 6: I have a golf buddy of mine who goes breakfast, lunch, and dinner to Sheets.
Speaker 9: I'm not lying you.
Speaker 6: I talked about it on the show, so they I mean he's there all the time. He sits at your little you know tables that you guys had there. You even have people dining in right.
Speaker 37: Yes, yes, so we have dining, We have drive through, we have online ordering, and we are also twenty four to seven, three sixty five open, all holidays, all weather day parts all of that.
Speaker 9: What is gas right now? What do you what are you charging for gas right now?
Speaker 37: Currently here we are three ninety nine. Oh yes, any new customers, yes, any new the mersehy sign up for a Sheets card. They get a thirty sent off coupon for their first thirty.
Speaker 6: Days of their coming. I'm gonna I'm gonna actually save I'm gonna save gas. I'm gonna like bring gas cans with me. All right, Bianca again, what sheets are you at?
Speaker 22: I want to haul township?
Speaker 9: All right, perfect, We'll check back with you a second.
Speaker 6: Nice to have them on the air is a great clients.
Speaker 33: It's not like a.
Speaker 9: Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 5: I'll see I use everywhere in the morning Mojoe, Sharon, he human.
Speaker 6: All We're gonna get a quick dirty in and then we got more of the show coming up. Second date update also next hour, Shannon with the dirty in. One second after I text have you do a text contest? Text to win Ed Sharon tickets, text his last name Sharon Ton five zero zero s H E E R A N to nine five five zero zero standard text and daties to apply and you could be seeing Ed at ford Field will.
Speaker 12: Jour in the mornings, Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 9: Shannon, what's going on in this dirty Well?
Speaker 8: I do have an update on Perez Hilton. I believe he still remains hospitalized, but I just learned that the celebrity blogger's mom has filed for temporary custody of his three kids after that scary self harm incident on TikTok last week. Teracita Lavandera filed for temporary custody of thirteen year old Mario, eleven year old Mia, an eight year old mate this past weekend. So they're going to be They're gonna be with grandma for a little bit.
Speaker 31: Wow.
Speaker 8: Taylor Swift has added a yet another record to her resume. Yesterday, she was announced as a member of the twenty twenty six Nashville's song Writers Hall of Fame off Hall of Fame excuse me, becoming the youngest musician ever selected for induction. She will officially be honored at a ceremony this coming fall. She said she's especially honored by the city that she loves so much. She said, it's a beautiful thing. She's very grateful. She's also the youngest female inductee into the National Songwriters Hall of Fame. And also again and Lydia. I don't know if you've heard anything more about this rumor that the twentieth anniversary Commemorative edition of Taylor Swift Taylor's version is supposed to drop today, but I haven't seen anything.
Speaker 18: So child.
Speaker 30: The thing that I sent you about Target, Like if you search that Target is selling this new vinyl that's going to be up and coming. They do have a link, but then when you click the link, it says page not found. So I think they might be preparing for something there.
Speaker 10: Go sure.
Speaker 8: I love that we have a true Swifty on this radio.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: No, she's our Taylor Swift correspondent. I love it.
Speaker 11: Hey, guys, hey, hey, hey, some where I was at thirteen, Lydia is not the only one with the knowledge.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry you are the Kanye correspondent.
Speaker 12: We do.
Speaker 8: We have correspond then, and lastly, the photos are great if you want to google. Shaboozy very accidentally crashed a California wedding in the best way possible. So the bride and the groom are doing this like riverside ceremony near Mammoth Lake, and they've got the photographer, they've got their guests, you know whatever, the officiant and all of a sudden, Shaboozy and like three dozen of his friends float high on tubes in the river, and the wedding planner recognized him and was like, wait, we have to get a photo, and he's like, I am down to get a photo, but I'm not getting off of my tube. I'm not getting off of the float. So they posed the bride in the groom posed on the river bank while he floated by behind them. Everybody was cheering, They're gonna have some pretty great wedding part.
Speaker 6: Is he dressed like?
Speaker 9: Or is a no?
Speaker 8: You could tell?
Speaker 9: I mean you you knew it was Heck, I was gonna say, like like usually you see him like with the cowboy.
Speaker 8: And stuff like that.
Speaker 9: It's like anady and sexedo.
Speaker 4: So loveboding jerkrect source Mojo in the Morning thirty on the thirty you can't wait to talk again turns into getting blocked. Second date Update Happen is a ten on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 9: Yeah it is Mojo on the Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Phone numbers eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight is the telephone number.
Speaker 9: The text line is nine five five zero zero.
Speaker 6: If you called or want to call the show with a comment or whatever, you can just text call me and then we will get you on the show. So we'll get you get your hair to get on the show. It's a couple of things that I wanted to get into, like some trending things that no trending.
Speaker 9: What's that are War of the roses this morning? What did you say?
Speaker 49: It was it?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 12: What was it?
Speaker 6: Seven hundred thousand or something set and fifty three stopping? Whoa, wow, we're viral eight hundred and fifty three thousand.
Speaker 9: That is wow. That is crazy. A lot of people wore the roses.
Speaker 6: Yesterday was a sad one too, because it was a woman who is battling cancer that that he's cheating while they were you know, while you know she had cancer. So uh so okay, so this is the the story about the uh couple of things that are in the news local like news and stuff. Yesterday there was like a weird story about a kid who shot his dad and then took dad's car and the dog.
Speaker 9: Did you see that at all?
Speaker 6: There was like the stories like a kid he took his he took dad's car and then ran off to Ohio and they ended up catching him. That was one story that was following yesterday in the news. And then another story. Shannon talked about this earlier in the Dirty Did you see the story about out the guy that they arrested at the mall, one of the big malls, and they caught him masturbating. He was pleasuring himself. Twenty five year old.
Speaker 9: He looked like.
Speaker 6: Twenty five year old Clarkston man facing charges after witnesses reported seeing him masturbating inside the Twelve Olks Mall.
Speaker 8: This happened on Saturday, right before it closed, like eight o'clock.
Speaker 6: When confronted by mall security, the man allegedly fled. Security kept him in sight until officers arrived, where they actually did the arrest in the parking lot. The suspect identified as Dylan Thomas Scotten. Jail records list the charges of aggravated in decent exposure and in decent exposure. They say that he'll be arraigned or he was arraigned two d and fifty thousand now our cash bond and he has to wash his hands.
Speaker 8: Guys, are you are you reading this story from Metro Detroit News.
Speaker 9: Yes, it's fake.
Speaker 8: No, please look at the comments. People are mean, but so dang funny.
Speaker 9: Okay, what are people saying?
Speaker 8: What is Humpty dumpty doing a twelve folks small and nova Okay it looks like a four year old drew him. Do y'all remember the WE characters. This boy look like the background we guys, you guys petition to rename twelve volks to.
Speaker 9: This one actually is a wild one. It's not even it's not funny.
Speaker 8: He looks like a vertical hayard.
Speaker 9: This one is wild one.
Speaker 6: This is uh a per who says I went to school with him two years ago and always wondered what happened to him. Now I found out.
Speaker 9: Could you imagine?
Speaker 8: He was in Oakland County jail over the winter, and people who were with him in jail are saying, this adds up.
Speaker 9: I don't know what that means. Did in jail too, I don't know. He looked like a bully. I don't know. I gotta tell you, Oh, this is crazy. He acted shooter?
Speaker 10: Oh is that what they called it?
Speaker 9: They called in the police.
Speaker 7: We have an ad Kevin on ahmmis.
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 9: How do people come up with stuff like this that's funny? Can I can I just say this though?
Speaker 6: Like, there are things that you want to get arrested for, and there's things you don't want to get arrested for. This is one of those things. Like I didn't even want it, my my mom or sisters to ever catch me, you know, doing it. Imagine you're in a place like that, like the all did he out? It's crazy? Jack, be quick, Okay, so I gotta go.
Speaker 9: Here's here's a here's an interesting one.
Speaker 6: I don't know of anybody that has ever like I know people that have had sex in public places. Okay, they've had sex in public places, maybe even them all, but the like, I know this, this is guy's got a sickness, probably right, But there are some people that maybe don't have a sickness and they're just sitting in their car, and has anybody had that desire to all of a sudden absolutely just do that to themselves? Absolutely the desire. Yeah, but I have you know, you got control, you can control exactly. I have the ability to tell myself, no, where have you had to No, I'm just gonna ask were It's funny because I'm listen. The sad part is there's probably some somebody that was working at one of those mall stores that might have or a child with yea their mom walking by. You know, I'm not going to lie to you, though, the last time I was at the mall. It did turn me on. No, No, the last time I was at the mall. It's as obnoxious as it used to be, especially that that mall. Well, it's like the the the I don't I don't like the carts like I like I did one of the things.
Speaker 8: The kiosks.
Speaker 10: The kiosk like they are annoying.
Speaker 6: The one thing that I'd say about going to like we have a couple of malls here. You don't see that stuff like at the fancy mall.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So, by the way, Somerset doesn't. It's not it's not a flea market, you know, outside.
Speaker 9: Of the store.
Speaker 8: I would consider twelve Volks to be a nicer mom nice So that's why I'm very surprised that they let that happen at twelve Olks.
Speaker 9: Well, those guys paid good money.
Speaker 8: I know, but it is very very annoying to have somebody approach.
Speaker 9: It or my spider Man phone case.
Speaker 6: Yeah, has anybody ever knowed by the way, Lydia, this looks like a guy you dated once.
Speaker 9: I know, where do you see this? Like I'm looking at this thing, I'm going at First I looked at it and I go.
Speaker 7: I think that's that guy that it's not, but it almost behavior.
Speaker 9: Like that is crazy.
Speaker 6: What have you have any of the women on the show ever woken up to their guy pleasuring themselves at all or or a guy doing that, because to me, that would be like a red flag?
Speaker 9: Is it a red flag if.
Speaker 10: You're just staring at me when I'm sleeping staring like that? What would the situation?
Speaker 9: Or are there any women that have ever done it? Do women do this? Like do you ever like like going here.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 10: With them like right there? I mean guys, I think guys are into that, like they want that.
Speaker 6: Why do we never hear of you know, please's arrested a woman pleasuring herself in public? Right?
Speaker 8: It's so much easier for women to be discreet.
Speaker 6: Also, it's about discreetness. It's not about the fact that you guys aren't as freaky.
Speaker 11: But now you talking about like this guy right here sitting on a bench in the middle of the mall, like you would never hear it, to your point or story about a woman doing that.
Speaker 9: Never, No, it wouldn't happen.
Speaker 11: There's no discrete way you can do that, you know what I mean? You just would never see a woman operating in that way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hold on, kool aid lady, kool Ai lay perfect, kool Ai lady.
Speaker 9: What mall do you like to go to? Is there a mall that you would go to?
Speaker 6: Kool ailid kool Ai lady, Are you there?
Speaker 9: Don't there?
Speaker 6: I think maybe she doesn't want to discuss this this particular topic. Wasn't she on this line at one point?
Speaker 7: She is koolily, you took us off.
Speaker 6: Mute, take us off, mute, Coolily. She's talking right now, cool lady, I remember going to JC Penny. What was your favorite store in the mall when you were a kid growing up?
Speaker 9: Smack it when we're talking about.
Speaker 6: I used to love coming into Jeepers. That's a great place. I loved, by the way, when I was when we were kids, and then we would go to the mall. I always loved going to like the Spencer's gift store and stuff like that. Hot topic was another one that was a good one. And there was nothing better than everybody meeting up in the food court area. Those those were the Those were the times that you would love it so much.
Speaker 9: Uppened to a lady. I don't know. I think she got what's going on. Randy High, Hey, you were.
Speaker 16: You were kind of making a comment that women never pleasure them the public.
Speaker 43: I'm a bouncer at a bar, and I've definitely thrown a couple of women out of our bar for pleasuring themselves.
Speaker 6: Really, wait, what were they? You just saw him over in the corner there doing it help.
Speaker 17: Sitting right at the bar.
Speaker 25: You can you can definitely tell. There's a little little arm movement and.
Speaker 6: The head.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man, ma'am, you.
Speaker 38: Have to leave.
Speaker 9: Did they own up to it or did they try to say that it wasn't what it looked like?
Speaker 25: They can't die it? I got I got their hand in the honeypot.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 6: A quick question for you though, were they within guy or just by themselves? They came to the bar by themselves, by themselves.
Speaker 40: You typically the times out of encountered has been a like middle aged women by themselves.
Speaker 12: Glass of wine?
Speaker 33: Too many glass of the wine?
Speaker 10: Bars?
Speaker 9: Are you working? We want to hang out? I want to hang out.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 9: How you doing Greg? What's up?
Speaker 12: Greg?
Speaker 18: Hey?
Speaker 6: How you doing good?
Speaker 9: What's going on?
Speaker 40: Alright?
Speaker 33: Just listening from Windsor and it's funny you just listen to your comment about a female not being caught doing that in public.
Speaker 25: But uh here in Windsor appears back.
Speaker 45: We had a girl that was going to our public libraries one after the other and got caught.
Speaker 5: Doing this and arrest.
Speaker 9: It was all over the news. That would get me to read books?
Speaker 8: Why the library's amazing?
Speaker 18: I have no idea.
Speaker 12: But she was doing it there in live streaming it and then.
Speaker 40: This is.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that's I never thought that that would be the case. Here I am thinking that this is only a dude thing to do.
Speaker 10: Wow, sounds like she was doing it like performance of the live stream.
Speaker 18: It's the winds.
Speaker 56: I like it.
Speaker 9: Hey, Cec, what's up. It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 32: Hi, okay, it's first time, long time.
Speaker 6: Yes, And you can always tell your friends. I called Mojo in the morning when they were talking about masturbating in public.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Yeah.
Speaker 32: I was with a guy when I was younger, and that's all he did and I was not used to it. I read him for five years and over over that time, he did it so much that because you know what became bent?
Speaker 9: It was bent. Come on, I.
Speaker 31: Am serious.
Speaker 32: It's funny you're talking about this because I just talked about this to my friends. But you know what, I'm not used to that, Like I am not. I'm like, why do we to be with a woman and that's supposed to be our job? Is you know, a pleasure them and they're doing it.
Speaker 18: I'm like.
Speaker 9: My mom used to say, you go blind. I didn't. I didn't realize you get bend to the thing. That's craziness.
Speaker 22: Yeah, it was, it was. It was curved.
Speaker 32: Just I say that, I've never seen another one curved.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well there you go. Tell your kids stop doing it? What's going on, Charles?
Speaker 9: How you doing?
Speaker 40: Hey?
Speaker 30: Guys?
Speaker 40: So I was man because I heard the little problem and so I have to admit I am embarrassed by here. But in my adolescent when I was really young, I did kind of relieve myself while I was walking down the street in the middle of the night.
Speaker 9: Wait, you were that excited that you couldn't wait till you got home?
Speaker 40: So okay, So I was crazy young and was a partaking in things that I probably should have been partaking in at my age. I would say that. So I was still feeling myself, but I needed to walk home, and I don't know, just rgulmly, I just got excited and that I should relieve myself. But it was like the night.
Speaker 9: Wait, hold on, hold on, it sounds like you're walking down the street right now.
Speaker 40: I'm driving.
Speaker 9: There's something about the street lights. It was a cold, clear night.
Speaker 40: I don't know. It was something. It was something back in there.
Speaker 9: Walk in.
Speaker 10: It's impressive.
Speaker 9: Actually say you can't do two things at one either. By the way, just text who hasn't masturbated in public? Okay? All right?
Speaker 26: Geez man, your tongue was in all kinds of special places and now nothing.
Speaker 5: Second date update happens in ten on Mojo.
Speaker 1: In the Morning, Detroit, US, next from Skeet and Grandpits, Simy Vtsilio and Iard Radio Station guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Human real stories, real laughs, real do Mojo in.
Speaker 9: The Morning, Live live. Let's go live to Bianca right now.
Speaker 6: Who is at sheets Gas stations U in the Detroit area.
Speaker 9: She is there right now? Which which location are you at? Bianca?
Speaker 37: We're all Road and grass It.
Speaker 22: It's actually in McComb, Michigan, not quintownship but it's Hall.
Speaker 6: Road and grass It Hall Road and grass It. That is where is going to be for next what hour?
Speaker 37: Actually we're actually I'm here's eleven we're I'm sitting right now in like the eating hangout area.
Speaker 35: It's like a restaurant.
Speaker 19: You can just picture this like Black Friday.
Speaker 22: It's like soapacked right now.
Speaker 35: And I'm actually I'm actually.
Speaker 22: With one of like a big sheets free.
Speaker 10: Who is it?
Speaker 23: Story?
Speaker 5: Who are you?
Speaker 9: What's your Name's?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 38: Man, I'm the car girl, Becky copcake it you want to go for a twirl?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 10: Do know who you are?
Speaker 12: She?
Speaker 5: Becky?
Speaker 8: What are what is like your favorite thing about?
Speaker 6: Sheets?
Speaker 8: Why are you there?
Speaker 51: Hot dog and her Friday?
Speaker 10: Not yelling?
Speaker 18: Stop yelling?
Speaker 32: Right?
Speaker 10: No, No, I'm find I like it telling someone to stop yelling.
Speaker 47: Cell It's a party, didn't you gets telling?
Speaker 22: It's like Black Friday? Look at everybody here?
Speaker 6: So Becky, the hot dogs and sheets are fantastic.
Speaker 12: Huh.
Speaker 6: All the free coffee, Becky, Becky you put in the.
Speaker 32: Holicopter today because I'm so wired on all this coffee and coffee.
Speaker 9: All my mouth right now? Why is that?
Speaker 18: Shared it with her?
Speaker 10: That y?
Speaker 9: Becky? Have you been to multiple sheets?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 9: You've gone to all the sheets locations?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 22: MOSTI I got a map of them.
Speaker 32: Twenty two in North Avenue's next.
Speaker 22: The one at twelve and Twinder.
Speaker 10: We're gonna be there.
Speaker 39: You better send your girl Bianca.
Speaker 9: Okay, what is it that your favorite thing about sheets?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 15: What like?
Speaker 9: What is it about sheets that makes you get so crazy?
Speaker 24: Sheets?
Speaker 56: They're popping up everywhere?
Speaker 22: Answer a question? What he loved most?
Speaker 55: The hot dogs?
Speaker 32: I told you guys, I know, I know.
Speaker 6: Therefore you're there for the hot dogs. But like that's kind of like your go to as you go there and just get a hot dog.
Speaker 9: Oh no, I come here for the coffee.
Speaker 22: It's easy.
Speaker 53: You come in, you get your coffee.
Speaker 9: You don't even have to pay.
Speaker 32: If you do the rewards, everything.
Speaker 22: Will be for free.
Speaker 9: That's amazing. This is wild.
Speaker 14: It's amazing.
Speaker 22: And they're popping up everywhere.
Speaker 6: Why does gas today? Why why is it that Becky Becky? Like I picture Melissa McCarthy, you know what I mean, Like, I'm picturing that Becky.
Speaker 9: But that's that's wild.
Speaker 6: Have you ever thought of asking the Sheets people if you can be like their official spokesperson?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 24: Well I'm in competition with Robert.
Speaker 32: He's actually the real spokesperson.
Speaker 22: He buys all the products and everything.
Speaker 32: He's got a little fanny pack.
Speaker 24: He walks around with said she.
Speaker 9: Is Robert also joining you.
Speaker 22: To literally just left.
Speaker 37: I'm just talking to him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, so let's do this now. Bianca is out with Becky. Bianca and Becky at Sheets. You guys could be a total This could be. By the way, have you ever thought of doing a podcast?
Speaker 9: Becky? A Sheets podcast?
Speaker 18: She helped me out.
Speaker 9: I listened to it, all right, so I throw we're doing Yeah, we're.
Speaker 22: Doing karaoke a little bit, Streets doing karaoke out here.
Speaker 12: Yeah, tear it up.
Speaker 6: I throw out to Bianca, wanting Bianca to do like a quick little check in, and Becky is gold. You are like unbelievable gold. Becky, question for you, what is it? Becky?
Speaker 11: What is it about these hot dogs that you can't get anywhere else?
Speaker 12: Why?
Speaker 9: What makes sheets hot dogs so good?
Speaker 38: It's the Nathan snap.
Speaker 22: Kevin, you a detroiter.
Speaker 9: I've never been to Sheets. I'm sorry, I'm just.
Speaker 21: Hot dog.
Speaker 32: Don't you know about the snap?
Speaker 9: It's krispy, Yeah, it's got.
Speaker 22: It's it's the skin.
Speaker 10: Snap.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a snap of the skin.
Speaker 22: Kevin, You're not a hot dog eater.
Speaker 9: I'm more of a burger guy.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 22: Everyone at the table like pack it up and getting away from her.
Speaker 10: You like hot dogs?
Speaker 6: No, I love hot dogs. I love hot dogs, and I love this. I love the snap too, Becky. I'm into the snap.
Speaker 46: So oh that's it.
Speaker 8: That's the main thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah. By the way, hanging out with Bianca is always fun. Sometimes maybe too much, like sometimes maybe a little bit of a headache hanging out with her, right Lydia, am I right and saying that sometimes that you might give it too much energy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, could you keep but imagine me being with Bey.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, this over again?
Speaker 9: Becky? Do you want to go to Morning Show boot Camp next year?
Speaker 5: For sure?
Speaker 6: I'd love I'd love for you to go to Morning Show boot Camp with us next year so that you can go and and have like the greatest time ever. Okay, so fantastic.
Speaker 22: Thank you for the invite.
Speaker 6: Let's get I'm not going to forget. Let's get Becky on a panel with Dennis Clark.
Speaker 9: I just want to see what.
Speaker 7: Listener Rubio Texa and said we should call her bat sheets.
Speaker 10: Becky, that's so good.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 18: I hope that's a good thing.
Speaker 11: Though.
Speaker 6: We drove home from Morning Show boot Camp Lydia Bianca myself, and I was.
Speaker 32: Putting in the car.
Speaker 9: Yeah you see that.
Speaker 6: I was putting music on and I got I gotta play some of this because this is just too funny. I was playing music and the car and all you hear is Bianca and I singing along. I can only imagine what this would be like to have Becky with us.
Speaker 30: Oh my god, I'm not you can't shove.
Speaker 9: Becky. Could you imagine you in this car with us driving around? How much fun would that be?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 15: Man, you wouldn't You guys would be blown away.
Speaker 9: Let me hear you, Becky. I want to know when.
Speaker 6: You can shoe.
Speaker 31: Oh my god, you don't see people when you're a star Abby.
Speaker 9: No way, No, they're not.
Speaker 6: They're not staring. Just tell them that your bat What did you say? Betspit yelled at by the.
Speaker 22: Elders, Mojo, can you can you talk about real quick?
Speaker 8: It's Marla?
Speaker 6: Marla?
Speaker 10: Why are you?
Speaker 6: Why are you so upset about Becky? She's having fun at sheets. It's the new location over there.
Speaker 38: I thought she was having something that sounds like sheets the way she sounded, but she it was You have to understand in the present environment of the world, when you hear somebody yelling at the volume that she.
Speaker 29: Was yelling, it caused us all to kind of.
Speaker 38: Jump and think about whether we need to find an exit to get out quickly.
Speaker 9: So you thought, oh my god, this is.
Speaker 24: In trouble.
Speaker 22: Looking have the morning show workers.
Speaker 6: We need an evacuation process right now. It's a Becky alert, by the way.
Speaker 38: Scared you, All right, I actually was looking for someone on staff to assists her out. I was looking for a psychiatrists for the lady.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, listen, we'll calm her down so that you don't get all worked out. But enjoy sheets. Okay, what's your favorite thing about sheets? Do you like the hot dogs? Also?
Speaker 37: Well, I'm actually about to try some tatos.
Speaker 12: And.
Speaker 9: I want to ask the lady that's complaining, what did she think?
Speaker 31: Hey, what's your favorite things about Seth Marlowe.
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 38: They have the best food and they have the best customer service anywhere.
Speaker 22: Okay, if you have a problem, man, call.
Speaker 38: Their customer service.
Speaker 9: All right, they're the best.
Speaker 38: Well, no, get the lady out of here, though, I was going to kill you for letting her yell like that.
Speaker 9: We'll be right back, hey, backing. Tell everybody Mojo will be right back next.
Speaker 22: Oh we lost she got exited.
Speaker 9: Oh she got kicked out? All right, all right, all right, we'll be back. We'll be right back.
Speaker 26: More Mojo is coming up next. Tired of paying subscription fees, Mojo has no fees. Listen for free to the live show streaming on channel nine to five to five, but our free Hardwaydio act. Then down to the podcast for free free.
Speaker 12: Every sounded so good. It's the second date update on Mojo.
Speaker 5: In the morning.
Speaker 6: All right, not getting a call back after you went on a date. We're going to find out exactly what the reason is.
Speaker 9: What is going on?
Speaker 6: Jillian is on with us this morning, getting ghosted after you not only had a date, It sounded like a great date.
Speaker 9: How did the date go? Explain it?
Speaker 31: I thought it was good.
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Did you guys? Do you guys go anywhere? Were guy? What'd you do?
Speaker 31: We went to dinner and it was nice, made a good time.
Speaker 9: What did you guys do after dinner? Did you guys go back to each other's place or would you do?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 18: But we did have drinks at the restaurant. Okay, at the restaurant for a while.
Speaker 9: Good? All right? Kiss goodbye or what did you do?
Speaker 6: No, but just like.
Speaker 31: I feel like he hinted at there being next day. So now I'm confused. Okay, So I just went well and it was like a nice.
Speaker 6: Said goodbye and he said, hey, we'll get out again. And it has been a long time. Spencer is on with us. Jillian say hi to Spencer. Hey hey, Spencer, what's going on? Oh go ahead, Jillian asked him.
Speaker 31: Oh no, I was just trying to get ahold of you because you most to me. I thought we had a good time.
Speaker 47: So yeah, well, I I'm sorry that I guess I wasn't more forthcoming with you, and they felt like you needed to take me on the radio. But I just she genuinely didn't think like you really were ready for a boyfriend, or frankly like you really wanted a boyfriend at all.
Speaker 33: I just didn't get the vibes.
Speaker 12: That you were ready.
Speaker 31: How did you get those vibes? I wouldn't have even gone out on a date. I wouldn't have wasted my time if I was interested.
Speaker 18: Well, it was kind of you know.
Speaker 52: The tone that you're taking right now is like that was the whole day you were You kept talking about how independent you were, you know, and how I.
Speaker 9: Am explain what?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 9: What was she? What was she talking about?
Speaker 47: Well, I mean she talks about herself a lot, frankly, and you kept talking about how independent she was and like how hard she works and how she didn't need anybody.
Speaker 33: To support her for years. And I'm like, okay, great, you're an adult. That's great.
Speaker 47: But I was being polite, and you know, I was interested, and she kept insisting like, hey, let me pay for hat because I don't need a man.
Speaker 33: I'm independence or that's polite.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, I don't need a man.
Speaker 31: I wanted one, which is why I went on the date.
Speaker 47: But the way that you kept going on and on about how like, oh, like it's nice that you I could get you to pay for dinner, but you won't because I'm independence, so I would never let you have that control over me.
Speaker 18: You told me you asked me about myself.
Speaker 12: I get it, but it's just like I.
Speaker 47: I think your level of independence is just I want to be a man to an extent right.
Speaker 33: Like I want to I'm a little bit traditional.
Speaker 31: I want to feel like I can, like you want me to do the dishes?
Speaker 18: Like what kind of traditional no, not at all.
Speaker 8: Did it just come off as like too much, like almost abrasive how she was doing it.
Speaker 33: It was very abrasive.
Speaker 47: And again, I want to be able to like treat her pay for dinner or be like a man and hold the door open for her.
Speaker 33: And not having at that it's not necessary and I can do it myself.
Speaker 6: Let me bring this, let me put my credit card down, hold on, let me bring this together, because I'm wanting the listeners not to get confused by what's going on here. So Jillian wants another date. She was hoping for another date, or at least wondering why you, Spencer, are not calling her back. Spencer, your reasoning is when you were on the date with her, you didn't think she was even into the date or into you. You think that she was talking a lot about herself. And then you said that she was talking about how she doesn't need a man. I called you say, and that she wants to be independent. So you're feeling like that's not the kind of relationship you want to be in.
Speaker 47: Yeah, I mean, I respect and I'm attracted to independence, but like that was her entire personality?
Speaker 33: Is it more?
Speaker 11: Because what I'm gathering. I keep hearing this word independence, but what I'm hearing underneath that is that her energy was more so, I don't need a man to do anything that I can do for myself.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean it was.
Speaker 33: It's kind of like, I just don't understand.
Speaker 47: She doesn't want anyone taking care of her to the point where she's like almost offended if I try. And I want to be like, oh man, that takes care of you, and I don't want to be taken care of too. It's like, yeah, it's a mutual thing.
Speaker 9: Can a mutual thing.
Speaker 10: Just well?
Speaker 9: Can I be honest with you?
Speaker 24: Though?
Speaker 9: I kind of get where he's coming from all that.
Speaker 6: I think that I think maybe you came off a little You came off a little strong with him, where he felt like he was trying to trying to be a gentleman and be nice guy and stuff, and you were like right off the bat saying now, this is not what I want, and he probably felt like you maybe weren't even attracted to him.
Speaker 9: Would did you feel like that at all? Spencer?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I thought he was cute and.
Speaker 33: I just felt it was a little emasculate and honestly to talk to you knownish.
Speaker 10: Which I love. I love.
Speaker 8: I love that you feel independent. I feel like I am a very independent person too. It's more of like be and do that and yeah, you can mention it, but it was it. It sounds like that was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Amanda wants to talk because she actually you say you kind of see both sides, Amanda, good.
Speaker 44: Morning, Good morning everyone, good morning.
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 12: I do.
Speaker 44: I definitely see both sides. So I very much can understand her. I feel very similar to her in a lot of those aspects because I think it's important for women to be able to have that feeling of independence and you know, I can take care of myself.
Speaker 8: I don't need nobody, YadA YadA.
Speaker 44: But at the same time, I do also understand him wanting to, as a man, do certain things. She doesn't need it, she doesn't need it. But getting that treatment, girl, that's kind of nice. Like I can't lie, Like yeah, like, if he wants to lead in certain aspects, let him just because you can do it, doesn't mean you have to. Let you know, there's certain things you can give and take a little bit on as that independent woman, let him do some things for you.
Speaker 8: Having a man that wants to do these things for you is a gift, by the way, but just me down. You know you can do them all by yourself.
Speaker 6: You know, there's a lot of girls that call up our show and women that are on this show that will say, these guys are all a bunch of a holes that are out there. Here's a guy that's trying to be nice and doesn't seem like you're allowing him the opportunity to. But Hannah, what do you think about this?
Speaker 21: This is gonna be a hot tick. I feel like he sounds kind of insecure and.
Speaker 8: Hear me out.
Speaker 21: I come from a very like strong willed family, and my mom met her husband first day.
Speaker 10: She said, I'm moving out of this country.
Speaker 7: You can have You don't have a say in that, and she ended up doing it.
Speaker 49: I feel like if he really wanted, like I don't think he knows what he wants. Maybe because if he can only take care of a woman and like paying, maybe he just is too you know, standard in the gender roles. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think do you think though, that you got that out of that that's the only way you can take care of a woman, or he just wanted to be able to try to at least offer something like I don't know if it was one of those things where he was trying to.
Speaker 7: He said, you found it a little too old school.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right. She wouldn't even let him open the door, though, Marsha, what's going on?
Speaker 46: When she first started talking to him, she was very abrasive. She has male energy. She's the alpha male and it's okay, but assa male is not gonna.
Speaker 36: Work with it.
Speaker 46: Doys who's not looking for and so I can't understand. He's probably like, oh my gosh, she she another staffs talking. So there's no way I'm gonna have a relationship with her, you know what, all the respects.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the day.
Speaker 9: I'm out. That's an alpha woman. And if I've ever heard on what's going on? Lindsay?
Speaker 42: Hi?
Speaker 18: Hi, Hi?
Speaker 9: What do you think? Real quick?
Speaker 22: Lindsay, I'm independent.
Speaker 9: I I was gonna say say hi to Julian and Spencer.
Speaker 32: And Spencer Okay, I'm independent, but I'm in my soft girl era.
Speaker 22: Senser, I'll let you take care of me.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, you want Spencer's number? Maybe? Huh? Treatment where are you? Linda? What's up?
Speaker 10: Sarah?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 22: Hey, guys, I don't think he's insecure. I think he just wants like a trad wife, and clearly that's not her jam and I don't think that.
Speaker 8: I really don't think it's that.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 8: I just think he just he wanted to be nice, and any nice thing that he did he was met with I'm an independent woman. I'm an independent woman. And after a while it probably does get a little like old trad wife. To me, was he sits down and is like, hope you don't want to work, Hope you know how to cook, Hope you love doing laundry, Hope you want to have babies. That to me would scream I want a trad wife. You know, this just screams like I just I'm a nice guy and I want to you know, open door, hold open doors and you're in the car door and whatever.
Speaker 9: I wonder what she's like.
Speaker 22: I think it was it was him saying like he wants to be a man, like let him be a man. It was like giving yesteryear like I I write book by the way discussion saying that's what I picked up on.
Speaker 6: It doesn't look like you guys are thank you, Sarah appreciate. It doesn't look like you guys are going to get another day. But I think you got your answer Jillian as to where Spencer is and where you are.
Speaker 18: I guess so, I so, man, you guys have it all wrong.
Speaker 9: Okay, go to Farmington Hill, Spencer.
Speaker 6: Second day out there, your home of War of.
Speaker 9: The Roses, the Five Lives.
Speaker 5: To tell your mom, phone scams and Shennon's dirty. On the thirty, this is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 9: It's time for us to leave.
Speaker 6: Have a great day. We will see you tomorrow morning for more Mojo in the morning. Goodbye to Bianca.
Speaker 9: And what is it bad sheets? Becky? Is that what we're calling her?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 9: They're out Bad Sheets.
Speaker 6: Becky and Bianca are hanging out at the Sheets location on Hall Road.
Speaker 9: We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: By twenty plus years of idiocy and still going in Detroit, Toledo, in West Michigan, it's Mojo in the Morning.