Speaker 1: Don't mind us. We're just carrying on other conversations during the break, brands taking pictures, flashes working. Everything's good. We've got high school football to get to a lot, and I mean a lot to get to there, so let's get to it. I'm looking at all these notes and I'm like, Greg's had one of those days. He's had a lot of stuff going on, and he put together all of these notes just for us tonight. So let's welcome him in high school football Tonight show tomorrow night, tristatefootball dot Com. Greg Shoemaker, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, guys. How you going? What a great weekend football? It's a great week. It's been amazing.
Speaker 1: We are fired up. There's a lot to sort through. Rock you kick us off.
Speaker 3: Yes, Greg, let's quickly just kind of summarize Indiana right now. Class one A, three A, five A with some local teams hit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's do this. There's three great games. We have three local team is playing for regional championships. So in Class one A Milin they're sitting at six and four. They are off at state reigning state champion Providence tomorrow. Providence is one twenty six of their last twenty seven games, and Milon's looking for its second regional title in school history, the only other one being in nineteen ninety six. Now in Class three A over in Indiana, Lawrenceburg's sitting there at ten to one. They're hosting the Cascade Cadets. Never heard of this school before. They're twelve to zero and they are looking for their first ever regional title. But they're going to have to do it at Dick Mears Stadium in Lawrenceburg. That's not going to be easy. Lawrenceburg is on a quest for their seventh regional crown and first since twenty twenty two. And this is a great storyline. Guys. In Class five A over in Indiana, East Central is looking to go to get to the regional or get this regional championship. In five A, they are hosting reigning Class four A state champion, New Palestine, who was sitting at twelve and zero. Two years ago, East Central beat New Palestine forty nine to nothing in the Class four A state title game, and in that game, after that game, East Central moved up to Class five A. Last season, New Palestine won the Class four A state title and now they've moved up to Class five A this seasons. New Palestine hasn't lost a game since losing to East Central in that state championship game. They've won twenty five in a row since that game. So really cool story. Two four eight teams moving up to five A. One of them is going to get to the regional finals two years after a year or two after being state champions in four A cool story there.
Speaker 1: That is awesome. All right, let's go to Kentucky second round of the playoffs, and you've got three games for us to keep an eye on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cap, They're down at Johnson Central tomorrow night and Johnson Central is eleven and oh it's a long drive down to Painneville. CUBCAT has doc Johnson Central out of the playoffs in each of the last two years, and the last year was thirteen or fourteen to thirteen. Cup CAF won that game. So these Golden Eagles seniors are going to be out for Cup Cat if CUPCAF comes away with that, man, I like the grid on that team. Look for them to have another matchup with Highlands. But the next game over is Cooper. Cooper is eight and three. They're hosting Scott County Cooper's won six in a row. They've knocked Scott County out of the playoffs in each of the last two seasons as well, and averaged forty two points as well doing it. So like Cooper, they're running hot there in Class one A over here in Kentucky, Newport they are at holy Cross. Holy Cross is eleven and oh Newport sitting at seven and four. This could be a trap game for unbeaten holy Cross because there's a lot of seniors on this new team and this is I'm sorry Newport team. This is their their chance to get that signature win and move on. That's one of those senior classes that doesn't want to lose in the playoffs. However, hoy Krafts has just given up twenty seven points in their last eight games for four shutouts. So it's gonna be a fun one there. That's I think that's gonna be a very low scoring affair and hard hitting one as well.
Speaker 3: All right, Hi, greg Onto, Ohio Division four to eleven to zero teams battled out. The Taff Senators had the number one ranked at Indian Hill.
Speaker 2: What do you seeing that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, we talked about Taff last week and they they've outscored the last eight teams by an average or by three hundred and ninety four to seven points. They're they're amazing. They're average and forty seven points per game. Oh remember this last week guys that we talked about him having twelve return scores on returns, punts, kickoffs, interceptions, fumbles. They had three more last week against Clinton Massy All in the first half. Backs the first play of the game with a hundred yard interception return. So, uh, they're very good. Now, Indian Hill sort of mirrors those guys. Indian Hills is number one seed here and they're hosting this game. They're holding Post to just five points per game. But I'm going to tell you what this team, this TAF team is is so deep and today they're there. Uh. They swept the Division four awards in the all district voting, quarterback Montsanna Torbert and being named the Division four Offensive Player of the Year. Adam Curtly the UC comment was named the Division four Defensive Player of the Year for TAFT, and coach Williams getting the Coach of the Year as well. There So I like this TAT team a lot. I can't wait, I'm going out and seeing that tomorrow. That's that's the game I'm gonna hit before I go to the studio.
Speaker 1: All right, four seed Princeton the Vikings versus one seed Elder the Panthers. The pit will be up for grabs. And I think people are still scratching their head trying to figure out how exactly Princeton won last week.
Speaker 2: And that's duntan land. I mean, they were down by thirteen with three minutes and thirty seconds left, look like crud and figure out a way to win that game. So you know, when you hit the playoffs and you win a game like that, that improbable surviving advanced wins, you know you think that everything's off their back. Princeton went ran the ball twenty two times last week for minus thirty yards rushing, yet still found a way. Neammy and Neal had a couple of touchdowns catches in the last minutes of that game, but they survived in advance. However, they're at the pit. The weather's going to be amazing tomorrow night. I think that's going to be a sellout. And Elder is eleven to zero for the first time in school history. I mean, it's hard to believe. And here's the other thing about here's why I like Elder in this one. They have won seven games over teams that have won eight or more games. This season, they have eleven wins. They have seven of them against teams that have won that many games. That's crazy. And they've won their last four by twenty points. You know, I like Elder to move on here. I just think it's gonna be a wonderful night at the pit.
Speaker 1: All right, Rock, here we go. You ready, go ahead?
Speaker 2: What was going on here?
Speaker 3: Number three X, number two Molar Molars beat st X seven? What do you what do you see? I'm just gonna let you have the floor. Greg tell me, hey.
Speaker 2: Rock and look, Berth Bethieni is the head coach over at Moeller's. It's five and er against U. I mean, this is the second third straight year they're gonna play each other, not only in the regular season, but the playoffs. I mean, and this game, in the first game this year, it was very one sided. Uh Moler, But Rocky. Last week special teams were good for st X. They had two unconventional scores. They need to continue that. Mojo Braydon Braydon Riley was fantastic last week. They and the other thing I liked about X last week Rock is Annel Bohmer got the majorities of the carries for them on offense. They need to keep running the ball with him and Jake Britt. That's going to be their way to get there. Special teams for X was great last week. Special teams was great for Moler. In the first game they played in the regular season, Jack Malabar, the kicker for Mohler, had three converted to three drives with field goals from field goals from forty seven, forty two, and thirty seven yards. That's you know, that was three extra scores, nine extra points on three possessions in a game like this, if he does a couple of those again, it's gonna be hard to beat Moller. But man, if that game's up at you to arena or not you the arena, but welcome stadium of at UD tomorrow and it'll be a good if. That's another great place to see a game. So if you have you want a ticket and go see a game, that's a good one to go to.
Speaker 1: All right, Greg, you have everybody a preview of the high school Football Tonight show and everything going on with Tri Statefootball dot Com.
Speaker 2: Yes, Lance tomorrow, we are on pregame on Fox Sports thirteen sixty and ESPN fifteen thirty, and I have Matt King, the head coach of Valley Vue. They play Ccia tomorrow in Class four A. I got Matt Berbacher from Tippecanoe. They are hosting Baden great interviews with those two guys and Stephen Lickard from Newcast. They have got a game against Bishop Brossert Newcast one six in a row after a one and four start. They look good. And then Sefuan Alvi will be on and I will be on after the Saint Xavier Moler game till eleven o'clock with great interviews. Last week we had MADEIRA head coach Nick Leone on the bus number eleven seed marymont Wins a great, great conversation with him off the bus. So we look for more of that good stuff up until eleven o'clock on Fox Sports thirteen sixty and ESPN fifteen thirty and on Tri State Football. Right now, we have all the all district team information you want to know. We got all seven districts up there with articles, so go read about the all district teams, all the guys, the local guys, and all their accomplishments from this past season.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. Man, I can't imagine the day you've had. I know you've been through the wringer. Thank you for putting together everything you put together for these notes tonight and making time for us. As always, we always enjoy the conversation.
Speaker 2: All right, good guys, guys, have a great weekend. We'll talk to you soon.