Speaker 1: Radio is like painting a picture with words.
Speaker 2: We're more like color by numbers and we're way outside.
Speaker 1: Don't line. He's a bad artist. Rovers morning, he.
Speaker 3: Me Shizzy is coming up in just a moment.
Speaker 1: What do you have on the way us?
Speaker 4: Massive snake found in the backyard of a New Jersey family and an exit X ray reveals the last meal.
Speaker 1: Of this snake. I'll tell you the story of coming up next. All right, we'll get to that end just a moment.
Speaker 5: Somebody just sent me a maybe we played this video. I don't actually have the video, but they sent me a screen grab where this text message go son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: I don't know I lost her scroll down already, but it's a Charlie. Can you find.
Speaker 5: Video of Britney Griner with her shirt off shooting hoops like in her backyard or something? You have it?
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick? Right? Hold on? I got a oh, I guess there's a.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, anyway is there? Go there's the video? So this is Britney Griner who is shooting basketball in a like a backyard pool shirt off?
Speaker 1: What's pause it right there?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: Like, what is going on here?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 1: In all in all, seriousness. What's going on here?
Speaker 4: Is Brittany a man wants to be a man? Or why are you looking like that? Is she transgender? What is Britney Griner's story?
Speaker 7: That looks like an Adam's apple almost in that still shot?
Speaker 1: Well, what's the story? No, there is no story.
Speaker 5: The story is you got to check out Britney Grinder with no shirt on. That's what somebody text me me.
Speaker 1: He has.
Speaker 5: No breast, zero zilch. I mean I have My boobs are way bigger than Britney Grind. If I were to guess, I think Britney Griner was born like Jeffrey said, what's it called.
Speaker 1: Hermaphrodite?
Speaker 5: I think I'm not sure? Wow, that's crazy. Are you ready for the shizzy? Yes, we go on Rollers Morning Glory.
Speaker 4: There's a fast moving wildfire in British Columbia that forced more than twenty thousand people to evacuate their communities and this prompted a state of emergency.
Speaker 1: They said.
Speaker 4: The bald Range fire grew explosively after being reported late Friday night, racing about nine miles toward the lake within hours and destroying homes along the way. So it was weird that this is happening, because how awful were those wildfire and the smoke that was happening. We haven't seen any of that, but when it's hazy. I just heard someone say, is that from the wildfires in Canada? And I think that's all done, But here's more wildfires happening.
Speaker 1: Twenty thousand people had to evacuate.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, here in the US, several rounds of severe storms are set to bear down on millions across the Plains, Midwest and Great Lakes before heading east this week. Yesterday we had Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh saw storms. Indiana reported two tornadoes. Damaging winds are expected to be primary hazard, and widespread rain totals of up to three inches could also be seen across the region. I know we've had Last night, I didn't at any sleep because the storms.
Speaker 1: Did you hear some of them?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was not like that.
Speaker 5: Sure was under the bed, cat jumped off the bed, gun under the bed.
Speaker 1: It was really really weird. Times it's rain supposed to last till it's it's storming now. I think, why what do you have going on? You have a big playing I don't put somebody else.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 7: What are you two fighters queens and the stone Age show is to out do? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh oh, well, I know that there.
Speaker 5: Was was machine gun Kelly here. I think somebody told me over the weekend and they had to I don't know if they delayed or canceled.
Speaker 1: I think delayed just to lay out. Oh, I don't know something. Some of the weather I saw, I'm still playing. Oh that's good. Yeah, I doubt I'm crazy down pour.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess so. Anyways, I think there was some sort of delay or whatever would that go on to.
Speaker 4: A Jet Star A three twenty and a Cutter Airway Boeing seven seven seven narrowly avoided colliding on the tarmac. This was yesterday at the Sydney Airport and now they are going to investigate how did this happen. The Jetstar plane was taxiing for takeoff and the flight crew saw the Cutter Airways plane, which it was not funny, but it was being towed by an aircraft hug and very very close on crossing taxiway. So both aircraft were stopped immediately because they almost collided.
Speaker 5: Well, this Jetstar I just saw them in the news because I guess it's an Australian airline. They are now you know how airlines are. Budget airlines are trying to charge you. They really nickel and dime you for everything. They're now charging for overhead been space. Eighteen dollars for overhead bin space.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Are you allowed to put your bag underneath by your feet for free? But I think but it has to be able to fit down there. Yeah, you know, so eighteen bucks.
Speaker 4: Go on another airline story for you. Have you ever heard of Porter Airlines? There was a flight to Toronto that had to be canceled after a refused to secure their seatbelt before takeoff. The flight had left the terminal at Victoria International Airport in Canada and was heading for the runway when crew members saw a toddler standing in their seat. After the aircraft left the terminal proceeded to the runway for departure, the child was just standing there would not put the seatbelt on. Attempts by the accompanying parent and crew to address this were unsuccessful, so the aircraft could not take off in this unsafe condition, so the crew elected to return to the terminal and have the passengers to them bar.
Speaker 5: This is one another passenger should just should have stepped in.
Speaker 1: How many should it be?
Speaker 5: Leaned over to that kid and said, I'm going to kill you if you don't sit down and put your seatbelt on.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: This was happening last night on my plane on the way home. In front of me, a mom had a brand new a newborn baby and a little toddler next to her.
Speaker 1: Her husband was in the seat in front of her.
Speaker 7: The flight attendant came by multiple times telling the little boy, you need to put your seatbelt on, you need to put your seat belt on, to the point that I was like, why is this mother not telling her son or buckling him in?
Speaker 1: So the mother did nothing.
Speaker 7: She's not even saying anything to the child at all. I mean I they even at one point wanted to exchange children. She's like, oh, we're gonna change seats. I'm gonna give him my beat and they go, no, you're not. We're already going to be taxiing. You cannot. We will have to go back to the gate if you do that. I was like, please do not. I mean, it's already.
Speaker 5: Lenny so little control over your child that you can't make them. I get a baby. You can't stop a baby from crying. Really right, it's gonna cry. But if you have a toddler, the kids should you should be able to threaten the kid. See this is why you guys. You guys don't believe in spanking because there's no consequence.
Speaker 1: Was the kid?
Speaker 5: The kid's not scar What are you going to put me in time out? The kid's thinking that big deal.
Speaker 1: To the story.
Speaker 4: The time that it took them to get to the gate, they had to get the bridge connected to plane, the passengers in question, retrieve their baggage, refile flight plans and other paperwork meant that it was too late to depart. So now everybody was, oh, that's the story.
Speaker 5: That night they couldn't leave. They had to leave the next day.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, runway closed at twelve thirty am. The Porter Airlines had to apologize for the effect that it had on the other passengers, and they had to get everything reworked.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: This is a crazy story out of New Jersey. A massive exotic python with a swollen belly was discovered under the floor of a family shed. Leslie Daly saw the terrifying reptile slithering through her backyard. She was watering her flowers and she contacted her. She's like, honey, you got to come over here. It's an eight foot long Burmese python. It had crawled through a hole and taken shelter underneath the floor of their shad, So they obviously called officials. They removed the shed's floorboards with the help of a local contractor. And I don't know if you have the video of it.
Speaker 1: Here's a picture I just saw.
Speaker 4: So there's a large bulge at the center of the body. Yeah, And they did an X ray of it, and the X ray performed by veterinary staff revealed that the rare snake's last meal was a large apossum.
Speaker 5: Oh, oh my god. How could they tell that from a How do you know that that's a aw?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't see that, do you? How did that's the whole thing in the snake? See the snake's bones are on the right, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: All the stuff on the left is an actual animal, like a skeleton of it. Yeah, that's the skeleton of the animals. That's how big they Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: But how do you know that that's an apossum? They must be able to tell by the bone.
Speaker 4: Yes, So the python has been placed in a secure enclosure with an experienced snake handler while officials work to find it a long term home.
Speaker 1: Oh here, Oh my god, that thing is huge.
Speaker 5: So they had to cut the shed floor out in order to get the.
Speaker 1: This contractor who's doing that work.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't even want to be around this thing while the work is being you know, look.
Speaker 1: At how big the belly is. But at least it's full. You know, it's not going to eat again. Oh man, that's massive. Wonder how much I think weighs?
Speaker 4: All right, Very cool and box office numbers for you.
Speaker 1: Spider Man Brand New Day remained.
Speaker 4: The runaway leader at the box office, earning an estimated one hundred and forty five million dollars over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Over the weekend, this is this is what the fourth week? Second weekend? Rover second? Yes, no, yes, it's just last weekend. Yes, that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh okay, So it is now collected over six hundred and fifty five million dollars in two weeks, and then one point sixty seven billion dollars worldwide. That's a lot of money. So we told you it was going to be the number one movie. I didn't think it would be one hundred and forty five million dollars.
Speaker 1: There you go. That is a shizzy on Rovers Warning Glory.
Speaker 2: Become an inst celebrity when you call.
Speaker 1: Into the show with video.
Speaker 2: After you video call Rovers Morning Glory, everyone will recognize you as the genius with the best and smartest comment of all time. Just download the Rover Radio app and use it to.
Speaker 1: Video call the show.
Speaker 2: Fame away with video calls inside the Rover Radio app, available in app stores.
Speaker 1: Pull Up.
Speaker 5: Pull Up says the snake was eight feet long.
Speaker 1: According to the article, and forty.
Speaker 5: Pounds forty pounds snake that was full.
Speaker 1: I guess here are some text messages.
Speaker 5: Britt says in Crystal's flight situation, that's all on the parents, That toddlers should have been sitting with the dad while the mom had the newborn. They should have divided and conquered, not put it all on the mom. Well, these are people who don't discipline their children. I mean, I know kids don't always do what you want, but I mean, you're on a plane, for Christ's sake. You have one hundred and fifty other people on the plane with you, and they're saying, we're gonna turn this plane around and not take off. We're gonna go back to the gate and take everyone off the plane.
Speaker 1: If you don't sit down.
Speaker 5: That's when, as a parent you immediately tell his kid.
Speaker 1: Figure it down.
Speaker 5: On that scene right now, if you don't sit down and put your seat, well one, I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 1: Right you. How does the kid not sit down?
Speaker 8: The pilotsould come on and said, don't make me come back there exactly.
Speaker 7: Something was even like pushing in his seat really hardly.
Speaker 1: He got mad. He's I'm like, this kid's gonna break the seat. She's gonna push that seat back with the legs. Not one word.
Speaker 5: Maybe he'll shut up for a little while, stop misbehaving.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 9: I say that one of the psych's had had what joked about a very similar experience. She said she was on a flight and the I was a little kid traveling alone, and wan Is just said, and Bobby wanted to talk the whole effing flight because you know, you know, I wanted to watch something, you know, listen to her earbuds or reading an iPod, and this kid's just yapping away.
Speaker 1: I felt sorry for her at that point. I fell for her.
Speaker 5: Uh all right, here's a couple of text messages. One is from Tess Tickles, who is a woman, and she says, I just tuned in, and do she looks adorable in that hat?
Speaker 1: I don't, but thank you.
Speaker 4: I did not wake up early enough to shower because I didn't get any sleep.
Speaker 5: The Rock n Roll says, just tuned in. Why is Dougie wearing that stupid hat? Because I didn't shower so you can see. And just a couple of sorry six messages, different things. And Troy and Louisville, he has a bone to pick. Your racism and bigotry are really showing me no mine?
Speaker 1: Okay. Regarding the Britney Griner.
Speaker 5: Video, that's a fake video that's already been proven fake.
Speaker 1: He says, the dogs are walking in the pool. Whatever that means funny.
Speaker 5: You usually recognize the videos, but I guess when the video fits your feelings, you buy it without question.
Speaker 1: You're pathetic.
Speaker 5: What would what would race have to do with Brittney Britney Britney Griner situation?
Speaker 1: Here's the video.
Speaker 5: The dogs are walking in the pool. It might just be a shallow part. Looks like she's standing in the pool too. Yeah, it's it's uh, this person thinks it's Ai. This thing as old as hell. Yeah, this video is old. I'm six years old. We've played it before. Yeah, this this is this isn't ais are crazy.
Speaker 1: And you can tell here look at this person.
Speaker 5: If you go back, there's somebody sitting in like there's obviously like a pad. There's somebody sitting on like a almost like a bench sort of thing on stump in the pool. And there is a shallower part where the dogs where the dogs are.
Speaker 1: It's oh, man, take you have to you know what you have to do. You have to follow up.
Speaker 5: You should apologize to me for that whatever that guy's name was, apologize for being so wrong. There's another Charlie. I don't know if you can find this quickly. There's a it's at the top of filter. We're just talking talking about planes. Here's an Alaska Airlines flight that was in They were in Miami. We're all I'm telling you. I don't know what's going on in Miami, but things are very strange there, especially at the airport. You'll see wacky stuff at the airport. Now that Spirit Airlines has gone, that's where you would see the wackiest stuff was at Spirit Airlines, but they're not bankrupt or whatever. So I'm not sure where all the crazies are going. Maybe to Alaska Airlines, because they were trying to fly from Miami to Seattle, pretty long flight, and they had pushed back from the gate when the pilot had to come on the radio to tell the tower that they had to lock down the plane because passengers were threatening the flight attendants saying that they were going to take over the flight and they had to. I think there's air traffic control. Why were they going to take over the flight. Your guess is as good as mine if I if I had to guess, probably alcohol involved. I don't think this is This is not like a terrorism thing of like, well.
Speaker 1: I'm saying where they were like this pilot sucks, we're gonna take this over m I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I know very little about it other than what the you might be able to find here it is, I guess, Oh, here's I think you have the video already. Look how fast he operates. You're so efficient. Thank you, Chuck, I appreciate it. Here's a here's a audio from the plane rap Alaska three zero.
Speaker 1: Five so far ago.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we have parking break, and we have a customer disturbance on board right now with threats coming from customers. We want to go into a lockdown protocol for setting down our engine, parking break. Set to beat echo beat, all right, comp the Flighty tenets have received threats, cut part on board the aircraft.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you need us to contact law enforcement? Absolutely, I go ahead and reach out to your company so they could get you towed back to the gate. All right.
Speaker 5: So they had to they had to come back to the gate because passengers were threatening to uh, we're threatening to take over the flight a mutiny. Yeah, what are you gonna do? You're gonna take over the flight and then do what? You can't fly that plane? What's wrong with you? People have lost their minds. There was another story on a plane. I don't know anything about it, but I just see like a retired police chief help subdue United Airlines passenger after alleged mid air outburst.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the headline.
Speaker 5: Don't know anything about it, don't know what happened, don't even know who the retired police chief is, but it You know, I've never I fly quite a bit, I've never winnes something like this yet, I've never witnessed somebody. There was one time there was a big outburst I think I told you. I don't even remember exactly what it was. There was a big outburst that somebody had where there's a back and forth arguing with the flight attendants and they were causing a big scene. And believe it or not, they let this person. I don't even remember what it was, but it was a huge ordeal and they let the person fly.
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 5: But I've never seen anything like this where somebody becomes completely belligerent and they start I mean, you see these videos all the time though, people getting completely belligerent and fighting with other passengers. I was just talking to somebody about flying, a guy who flies all the time, every week, multiple times a week, and we were kind of comparing notes on things that drive us crazy, and all the same things drive us crazy exactly. I mean, it's all the same stuff. But he said he brought up something that I have noticed. But it's it's more amusing to me because I'll tell my wife, I go, what what are they doing?
Speaker 1: Why would you do this?
Speaker 5: He gets really annoyed when people are having loud conversations like at the gates, or while the plane when it's getting before it's taking off, he says. And I've witnessed this myself, where people are carrying on a conversation loudly on the phone, speakerphone, or to another person about things that you just wouldn't say out loud this publicly. The last time I flew down to Miami, or maybe one of the last times, we took a frontier flight down there. And normally I try to avoid the budget airlines, and you're rolling your eyes over there. I find them to be very uncomfortable. You're crammed in there. That's why I avoid them. But you you sort of see weirder behavior on those flights. And there was somebody there that was just on the phone talking about a divorce or custody or whatever and how he and he stole all my money and that son of a bitch, And the guy who was talking to says people, almost every flight, he's hearing people go on and on and like these inappropriate sort of conversations, wouldn't you be I don't want anybody over hearing my conversation, especially if I and then that that son of a bitch cheated on me with my sister.
Speaker 1: Like, wouldn't you be embarrassed that you wouldn't want people to overhear that? Would you try to whisper that as quietly as possible. Some people don't care no, or they or.
Speaker 5: They relish the attention. They want all eyes and ears on them.
Speaker 1: I guess my boyfriend gets mad at me.
Speaker 7: He can tell when I'm in public on the phone or even in public just with him in person, because I talk quieter and I'm allowed it's and he's like, are you out at a store or something. He's like, because I can tell that you are just speaking at a lower tone, And I'm like, I don't want anybody to hear, even if I have nothing to say. I just don't want people to hear my conversation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, especially with the things you're saying to him. I want to feel my failure face in my way. Oh, Bross, all right, let me take a quick break. We'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: Hang on, Welcome back to rovers Moaning Glory.
Speaker 5: Troy and Louivilla is text and again wants me to apologize to him Charlie Nice for what he says that that Britney Griner video is from twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's not all all right.
Speaker 5: Two years ago, in twenty fifteen, she posed nude for ESPN the Magazine's Body Issues, specifically to address and reject long standing rumors and body shaming about her physical appearance.
Speaker 1: The video was manipulated. Charlie needs to apologize too. You need to apologize to him, Charlie. I just don't think it's I think it doesn't. It does not look manipulated to me.
Speaker 5: And the dogs well, I mean, you point to the dogs walking in the pool like it's some sort of AI generated video, but it's very clear what's going on there.
Speaker 1: It's a what do they call it? Is it like a pad in the pool or they like a cooling pad or something.
Speaker 5: I forget what they call it, but it's just you know where there's only like there might be six inches of water there, like a platform basically underneath the water.
Speaker 1: Six inches of water. That's it.
Speaker 5: So what the dogs are walking on, they're not walking on water like Jesus Christ and ESPN The Magazine's Body Issue from twenty fifteen. I don't know if you're able to find any of those. I don't think there's she's not spread open on.
Speaker 1: That is she know. I'm just I'm so graph Is she topless? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna find it. She topless in that video that we saw, and not a lot there. I'm just somebody sent the video or mentioned the video. They sent a screen grab. I'm commenting, I have to take it at face value unless he proved to me that it's actually been manipulated.
Speaker 1: That is people's arguments.
Speaker 5: Now, anything that comes up, he can immediately go, No, that's that's AI, that's AI generated.
Speaker 1: There's a.
Speaker 5: A video in oh that says britting Grinder opens up and bears all opens up. So she does open up. What do you got in there? I see some ovaries? Wait, no, those are testicles.
Speaker 10: There you go.
Speaker 1: Here's an image. Yeah, okay, that's it's from behind. She needs to point her toes. Yeah, that backfoot. That's it. That's all we have is that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean, I unless I'm not saying Britney Griner has a penis, I'm saying I believe Britney Grinder, likely and not through any fault of her own, was probably one of the people that's born with both genitalia and that like the testicles are inside. I don't know all the technical and medical reasons or terms and all that. I'm guessing do you have do you have Britney Grinder speaking? Do we have any interviews with Britney Griner? Because I saw a story maybe I don't know where what what it was on and Britney Griner has a lower voice than me, I mean, just incredibly low.
Speaker 1: I'd never heard Britney Griner before, and I saw this thing, and I go, whoa shee?
Speaker 7: Shouldn't that video be flagged of her shooting the ball in the pool if she's topless and her nipples are exposed.
Speaker 1: I mean, we shouldn't be the should be blurred out or covered up. Yeah, they're well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's maybe in the new era of Twitter or x or whatever it's called, nipples are allowed, right or No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Elon musk Free State. Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 7: I look up Britney Sensory, Kanye West's wife anytime she's in the news, because I know if I go there, they're going to show me uncensored photos.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean what about all the here she was talking? Okay, the whole day felt strange. How uh was late getting up, uh, never late getting up. Finally got a literally running around the house. I'm stressing like I go into straight. That's Britney Grinder speaking.
Speaker 1: Britney says her wife, Cherrelle, usually packed for her, but this time she did it herself.
Speaker 11: My packing at that moment was throwing all my stuff in there and zipping it up and saying, okay.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 5: So this is the Moscow airport story about Russian Customs service footage.
Speaker 1: Getting arrested there in Russia. She's deeper than all of our nine. Was she ever on steroids or something that lowered her pitch? I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think so. I mean, I don't know for sure, but anyway, so yeah, I don't think that that video was doctored, the one of her topless shooting hoops at the backyard twenty twenty. Its front, by the way, so that guy owes me an apology. Now here's a post of it right here, twenty twenty. There it is, And that's, by the way, well before AI video existed, right like, when would you say the first time that we saw AI video?
Speaker 1: Would I mean Will Smith eating spaghetti.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's accelerating at such an incredible pace.
Speaker 1: But what what year was that?
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty three, maybe twenty twenty four. I mean, it's not that also real recent, it's not old. It might be twenty twenty four, like all that Sora stuff before I did that might only be like a year where it got kind of realistic looking that anybody could do it. Before I think it existed a little bit where you'd have to be a real nerd to figure it out. But now anybody could just do it. Yeah, so I would say anything prior to twenty twenty four probably is not AI generator.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: Of course, you can still manipulate things and whatnot. We've been doing that for a long time, but actual AI generated video is a newer thing. It's getting good too, I mean it's getting really and every have you guys noticed every ad on Facebook? Now?
Speaker 1: I only open up Facebook when I'm on the toilet. And I don't even know why I open up.
Speaker 5: Facebook because I don't even get to anything that I would even want to see on Facebook. I'm immediately sucked in by the videos that they start playing me. I open up Facebook and it shows me these like whatever reels, and I go, oh, that looks, and then then and then and then twenty minutes my legs stop working, my legs fall asleep, and then I can't get off the toilet.
Speaker 1: Have you got Does this ever happen to you?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What, I'm looking at my phone. You said it a computer a lot, So I just I'm not in my computer really ever, So I have that all day. Oh, like just being sucked into something dumb. Oh man, And yeah, you get sucked in. And then I'm watching and then and then it will show me an ad and the ad somebody actually sent it to me. Let me see if I can, because I can never find anything that.
Speaker 1: Is one thing.
Speaker 5: If I see something on there, even an ad or video whatever, I can never find it again.
Speaker 1: No, this was that's yeah, what what is?
Speaker 4: Uh uh?
Speaker 1: Here you go, Charlie. I'm gonna send this to you.
Speaker 5: This is an ad for a product, and like all ads on faceboo book, now, it's one AI generated video, but man, they make it look I mean this, this one's a little bit ridiculous, but they make these look pretty the AI video pretty good. And you can make you these people selling you these cheap ass Chinese products, whether it's a flashlight or whatever it is. They can make it look super sweet with this AI video that they are generating for pennies. Give me a second, I'll pull this up. And then there's something else I want to tell you about. Big debate raging on the internet over a video. Who's right, Who's wrong? It is a little bit strange, a strange situation. I'll tell it to you here in just a second, okay, and can give Charlie a minute. Two b one says, to be fair, Crystal has a deeper voice than Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: I just think we hear Crystal's voice. He was sleeping right there, Okay, jeff Yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 9: I'm just just just trying to react to what the person's commented on comment that the Crystal had a deeper voice than me. I mean, my voice is my voice. I'm not going to try and change it for the world. Okay, that's all I got to say about that. Here is the groundhog video over it.
Speaker 5: So this is somebody showing me what I need to do for my groundhog situation. I have groundhogs just burrowing all over They're they're tearing up my not really so much the yard. I don't think I don't see that where there are big holes in the yard, but underneath like the landscaping the like, it's not landscape what do they call it's a hard escaping whatever whatever they call that, like where you have steps going down and that kind of stuff. They're just they're burrowing under there. The whole thing's going to collapse at some point. So this person suggested that I get this product and here it here it.
Speaker 1: Is throwing under your shed or deck right now.
Speaker 12: This sofire pouch will drive it out in just forty eight hours, safe around pets and kids.
Speaker 5: And by the way, all this is hey, I generated right like, I mean's completely.
Speaker 1: Dougie's completely She's fooled by this. I can tell them. I can tell my looking at her. They're so cute coming out of the hole.
Speaker 5: So they dropped this little smoking packet down there, and then just like fifty groundhogs.
Speaker 12: This so fire pouch will drive it out in just forty eight hours, safe around pets and kids. And it costs ninety six percent less than a removal service. A woman in Pennsylvania spent four thousand dollars on removal services and watched a groundhog tunnel under her shed, strip her vegetable garden bear and open up holes along her foundation all summer. Every time they trapped one another moved into the same burrow a couple weeks later. So she took matters into her own hands, like, she researched what actually drives this animal?
Speaker 1: This is not a real chick, right, like? This is this is all AI generated? Correct? Yes it is?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's an AI generated woman, I'm assuming.
Speaker 1: So she took matters into her own hands.
Speaker 12: She researched what actually drives this animal out of a burrow and built a four ingredient formulas of system from every angle. Castor oil coats their lungs so they can't breathe in those tight underground chambers. Cedarwood scrambles their nervous systems so they everybody kills their sense of smell so they can't.
Speaker 1: Navigate or feed.
Speaker 12: Cinnamon attacks their respiratory tract and triggers full survival mode. She shoved the pouches deep into every active burrow entrance, under her shed, her deck, and along her foundation because there's no airflow down there. The fumes concentrated and flooded the entire tunnel system. The groundhog evacuated within forty eight hours. No more fresh dirt piles by the shed, no more holes she could turn an ankle in, no more waking up to them.
Speaker 1: Did you see how big this hole is? It looks like a sewer? What's going on here like a manhole cover?
Speaker 5: Isn't that wild AI generated stuff here that they have going on it? Anyways, so you're this that what they're claiming is they've now with peppermint and cinnamon, cinnamon and oil castor oil and one other what are their ingredient whatever it is. I like this one where the ground hog he's trying to catch his breath in so they just can breathe in those type chambers.
Speaker 1: It's really.
Speaker 5: Maybe this pizzeria in New Jersey, I guess on the Jersey Shore, maybe they should say that this video is AI generator because.
Speaker 1: They had a family come in.
Speaker 5: And the family claims that they spent two hundred and fifty dollars on pizza and drinks.
Speaker 1: That's a lot, Yeah, two fifty dollars. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's super expensive there touristy area Jersey Shore. I know in Miami Beach there's this pizza place p two and I used to go to it quite a bit, and it this place what is it called? If I don't know, not not the pizza place of Charlie. I would go down to there, which is Uh's. They have one called pizza bar. Pizza Yeah, pizza bar. Oh man, I love pizza bar.
Speaker 1: You still go that.
Speaker 5: It's not as convenient is this other place that we go to sometimes? But it's so expensive. I mean it's you go in there and you get two slices of pizza. The slices are big, I guess, but not like gigantic. You get two slices of pizza. It's gonna cost you probably seventeen bucks for two slices of pizza.
Speaker 1: It's insane. That's a lot. So I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's very expensive on the Jersey Shore. Anyways, they claim they spent two hundred and fifty bucks. Is there five year old's birthday they brought a birthday cake after they ate their pizza. Now they have a birthday cake, and they asked the restaurant for a knife so that they could cut the birthday cake. And this is it's a little hard to hear what the lady's saying, but I'll sort of translate for you. After this is about a thirty second video. Listen to this, make out what you can, and then I'll tell you exactly what went down.
Speaker 1: It want to appropriate. It's a five year old birthday part. It's a five year old birthday party. We just want to cut a cake. Okay, I'm gonna say, yeah, it's an appropriate.
Speaker 5: So essentially what's going on here. This is the owner of the restaurant. I believe it's called Joey Tomatoes. Here, yo, you want to meet Joey Tomatoes. And she's upset that they have come there and they're asking for a knife to cut this birthday cake. She says, it's completely inappropriate. How would you like it if I came to your house with a cake and did whatever I want? This is a restaurant and the people are like, well, this is just a five year old's birthday party.
Speaker 1: And she's like, you.
Speaker 5: Didn't call, you didn't make a reservation, you didn't do Diddley squad. And now the family they're claiming that they spent you know, they went there, they're claiming that they they did ask if it was okay to you'd have to show proof that she actually did this.
Speaker 1: I don't think they did, but they that they ask for approval. I don't think so.
Speaker 5: They also claim they spent two hundred and fifty dollars there. Like I said, Now, if they did, it's one thing if somebody came in. If I owned this pizza place and somebody spent two hundred fifty bucks in there, and then they wanted to cut this cake, I'd go all right, I guess, I think, but who knows. The other thing is how busy is the place? So if you are going to be taking up tables or you know, let's say you have ten or twelve people there, I don't know how many people they have. If you're going to be taking up the table space and you're gonna be eating your birthday cake for this kid, this five year old kid's party, if.
Speaker 1: You're very busy in this touristy.
Speaker 5: Area, you don't have the tables available for anybody to sit there, I could kind of see. But if they have already spent two hundred and fifty dollars, I think at that point you go, okay, go ahead, cut the cake, but listen, can you guys are like, can you guys hurry this up? Like maybe fifteen minutes because I need that table. And I think person would would probably say, okay, right, I think you'd understand that if you were that family. I just couldn't imagine getting that heated about. It just came to the knife and then they shut up, cut the cake. I just get out, Okay, you're just okay. Usually don't do this, but here we go. Yeah, the situation's over, and then you're not in the news as a terrible five year old hater.
Speaker 1: It's just a real bad plan.
Speaker 7: But most restaurants, I would say, don't allow outside food into their establishments. And if you were to do that, you would have to get like some kind of prior approval before doing so, right, right, But spending that much money, you would more than likely kind of you know, give them some grace, and here's a knife.
Speaker 1: Don't do this again. Bens of pizzas, Oh much are they? Okay?
Speaker 5: Let's look here now they look huge. Yeah, but a whole pizza forty two dollars, oh oh yeah, man oh man. And then if you want to top the slice, does it give you a slice or is it just buy the pizza? Doesn't say it, that's just the whole cheese pizza. Yeah, that's just the cheese. Four dollars per topping.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: So by the time you add three toppings, you're up to over fifty bucks for a pizza. Jesus, I wonder they could spend two hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: What were you going to say there? Well, if you it's okay to be upset.
Speaker 4: I think she the restaurant, she handled it wrong. But it's tacky to bring food in. You have to like it is tacky. I'm actually for the restaurant getting upset because that does take money out of the restaurant's pocket.
Speaker 1: So there should be when you go. I'm guessing they don't serve cake there, No, but they could make arrangements.
Speaker 4: You could have arrangements with the bakery and say we'll provide the cake for you, and that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: If you go to a restaurant and they have wine, you bring your own wine. Isn't there a quick This is a very casual. It's a pizza place, very expensive, high end pizza place.
Speaker 5: I don't know how high end it is, but I think it's just expensive. It doesn't look real high end at all.
Speaker 1: I actually it's not high end I don't think she needed to be that mean about it.
Speaker 4: But I am for the restaurant saying that that's tacky to bring your food in. I don't like bringing wine in, and you could get if you do bring the stuff in, there's a plate fee. You have six people, and then we'll charge per plate that you brought that in a cutting fee for that.
Speaker 1: What is this wine fee? Who brings wine into a restaurant? Why do they do that? Fancy places? We do that in Chicago they have a bunch of wine.
Speaker 8: Now they bring in a fancy one that you don't have, Oh okay, and then then you charge a fee.
Speaker 1: The restaurant charges a fee fee. And how much is that fee? Snitch? I guess it just bunds. Yeah, like five bucks because you're just.
Speaker 4: Right, because you're taking money out of the restaurant's pocket.
Speaker 8: They don't really want that five thirty. I don't know somebout that obnoxious to bring it in.
Speaker 1: Just I do too.
Speaker 5: Nobody fancy restaurant, they have four hundred wines or whatever. You can find one you'd like in there. But he's that big of a wine kind of there's something about wine people that kind of annoys me.
Speaker 4: They don't think they're wine locker either. You see the wine locker and a restaurant, Yeah, what's that about.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see the store.
Speaker 5: Your wine there, your wine there, they put your name on there, and then it's it's I guess it's like some sort of flex. When you go to the restaurant, you'll be like, yeah, I got my wine and my wine locker.
Speaker 1: I've never heard you haven't. No, I've seen places they have like mum fancy.
Speaker 5: Like some some bars will be like you can buy a special mug and when you show up, they'll hand you your mug back and it's like a big stine or something that makes sense. But you're just keeping your wine at the restaurant. Yeah, like in a little like a little or just until like I go on for etern you have to pay, by the way, for the wine locker. Can you bring your own wine into the locker? You getting their wine? Now you put your own You can bring your own wine, You put it in the wine locker, and you pay for the wine locker, and then when they open your wine, you also pay for that.
Speaker 1: Why just bring if you really need the wine breaking wine? Because I'll tell you why people do it.
Speaker 5: It's it's weird because they put like a little plaque on the wine locker with your name, and people think that they they somehow think that that makes them look sweet.
Speaker 4: I cash, and I'll tell you I've been at a restaurant when I've seen someone go to a locker. My eyes are going to see who's the douche that has it? And I follow But they love it.
Speaker 1: They're like, you follow them all the way through, who are they serving? Who's that? And then you start trying to figure out who that is? And then you go to the bathroom and.
Speaker 4: You see what the name is on the locker, go up to the you look at it, and then you start to research who's this.
Speaker 5: Why are you saying like places? I wouldn't enough to go back to the same place over. I want to try new and different things, So I don't think the wine locker would make sense to me in any way.
Speaker 1: You don't have one restaurant that you always go to? No, really No, I like trying new and different things. I got a few like I mix it up.
Speaker 5: I don't go like you know, some people are really you know, like Thursday, they're going to go I know, I know a couple every he's gonna know, I'm talking about him.
Speaker 1: Every Friday. They're at the same restaurant every every day.
Speaker 5: That the guy that Larry Zuckerman. No, No, a guy that I know and he goes to the same restaurant. It's at the same table or it's the same spot or whatever, and it's the actually the same food. Everything is exactly there's no variation at all. And uh, I remember talking to this guy going, hey, you want it, like you want to go, like try this other restaurant on Friday? Actually not even interested on any day, non think like they have a whole When I worked for the State of Nevada, there was a guy that I worked with and he had a very his wife.
Speaker 1: He was an Italian guy.
Speaker 5: This is my first maybe introduction to the way that Italian women and are like He's like, oh we every day I get home, I have my meal ready for me. And it was like, Tuesday is pasta night, Wednesday is what. So it's the same thing every night of the week. They have.
Speaker 1: It's all scheduled out. Do a lot of people do that.
Speaker 5: I found that to be very strange. Maybe it's a good idea though, because my wife and I.
Speaker 1: Always are what are we going to eat tonight? Anyway? So you think that that, wait, you're defending this restaurant today, you're taking away from them.
Speaker 5: But you've already spend two hundred fifty bucks in there.
Speaker 1: How much more could they possibly spend.
Speaker 4: Just saying just I don't think that they called. They didn't make special arrangements. They could say, okay, there's a feed, that's fine if you want to bring in stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not Chika cheese. It's a high end pizza place. It's not high end. Duge pizza is forty two dollars. The word high end, Yeah, it's it's just expensive. Like, look at this place. That's what high end means.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I would look at I would walk into this place with her shorts on and yellow T shirt and that's very fancy. I don't here's another in there. Here's another thing that I don't like. I don't like the broom and the all these cleaning supplies on the count. Yeah, that's bad hat that. Why do places do that to make it seem like they're no, No, it looks disgusting, I agree to. When I went to this restaurant, and I'm not going to name it because everyone's like, oh, this restaurants so great at such a good restaurant. And we went there one time and we were both so grossed out by it. Everything was just what happened, I don't know, and everything just seemed kind of dirty.
Speaker 1: And then they would have like it just it was just gross.
Speaker 5: It was just gross, and things were out like those cleaning supplies, and it's like, why wouldn't you put that, like make a little shelf under the counter or something where you store that stuff. Why would you have anything like that visible for customers, because I remember we were just sitting there and I'm just looking at what ever. I don't want to tell you the place, but I couldn't believe that people think that this place is great, best in town.
Speaker 1: They said, I don't think so went there once and that was it.
Speaker 5: Wanting done Rich in New Jersey. You're on Rovery's Morning Glory. Good morning Rich, Good morning Rover. Hey, I just want to clarify what Joey Tomatoes Isduji. It is not a high end restaurant.
Speaker 6: It's right on the boardwalk in Point Pleasant Beach and I was actually there when this happened.
Speaker 1: Quite don't believe.
Speaker 6: Its right on the board right on the boardwalk, Point Pleasant Beach. Yes, I was there, and the owner was a complete bitch. She had no reason to do what she did to these people. All she had to do was give him a knife and it had been over. It's not high end, Duji, it's irregular. And why it's forty two dollars because it's on the boardwalk Plaint Pleasant that's why?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, uh not? And which was there? He saw it? She was a bit I heard where are you? Which one? Which one? Or you can I see you in this video? Let's see let me scrub I'm out there.
Speaker 6: I'm not in the video. They're burying my face out of the embarrassment.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 1: How many people were like at this birthday party?
Speaker 6: I would say there was probably five six kids and four adults. So they ordered like three or four pies, and I believe it's like forty somethings pie there.
Speaker 5: So you can see. I think they were sitting. I think they're outside, but I'm not positive.
Speaker 1: It looks like.
Speaker 6: You're outside seating too.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: There's it's it's open. It's like a garage. It's an open. It's all open.
Speaker 1: So you see him, Charlie.
Speaker 4: So lovely.
Speaker 6: Now that's me walking out out of embarrassment. You don't know where to put yourself here.
Speaker 5: And all that. All right, Rich, thank you, not high end. Alright, I've got to take a break. Eight six six year were over. We'll be right back. Hang on,