Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: So cav is allergic or thinks she's allergic to what a dog.
Speaker 3: So my cousin Gerar, who we've talked about many times, send and his wife and his kids shout out the whole family.
Speaker 1: They have a what do you call him?
Speaker 4: Louis?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Louis is their dog. I don't know what kind of dog it is. It looked like a lab, but it's not a lab. Looks like a golden DUDEO mix with a lab something like that. Probably has a name. I don't care. So I've known Louie for years. This isn't a new dog. I've gone over their home for years. Louie and I have had interactions. He jumps on me. I pet him a little bit. Okay, get on, Louie, everything's fine. I go over there yesterday and Louis does his normal greeting.
Speaker 1: I come in the house.
Speaker 3: As soon as he hears the doorbell ring or he sniffs that somebody's at the door, he's running to the door.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Open the door, pet him on his head.
Speaker 1: They all. Louie get down because that's what Chrissy be on.
Speaker 3: She don't want the dog just jumping on people when they come in, take off my shoes, go to the front room and sit on the car, and within five minutes my eyes start to water, and I'm like, Okay, this is weird, you know, wiping the corner and start the water. Five more minutes, I'm sneezing. Now my nose is running. Five more minutes, I'm starting to cough. I'm like, what the hell is going on with Louie? I think I'm allergic to Louie. And now I don't even know if I really want to go over there, because I don't want to be like put the dog in the basement every time, or why.
Speaker 1: Would you all of a sudden be allergic?
Speaker 2: Because what I'm saying, are you sure it's Louis and maybe not somebody else or something else?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think it's anything else. But I feel like we all can attest to this. When you get older, certain things don't work the same. You start having different.
Speaker 1: Effects you can take.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about you or the dog Louis talk about me?
Speaker 3: You're saying he start clicking a little bit. Like Shanna said, allergies come later in life. And I feel like maybe this is a thing. What happens in this case. Do you think that they'll put that dog down? Oh my gosh, I'm not here for Louise murder.
Speaker 2: If you're listening right now, if you love your cousin right, if you want me to come over, we should ask.
Speaker 1: So you just got to pop a benny. Yeah, yeah, I think I have something. She gave me a couple of gleans.
Speaker 2: They didn't work all ye yes, is it you're bleeding?
Speaker 1: Allegra, will stop. I think that Mark Warner has a he's got an endorsement. I think he does. I think he has like stock.
Speaker 5: You got a headache? Alegra as much? Allegra off real quick.
Speaker 2: I want to throw I want to throw this out there. If you're allergic to somebody's dog, should they have to like move the dog.
Speaker 1: And put them in another room or put them in a you know, like we do.
Speaker 5: Think that's the nice thing to do. Like if if you are indeed allergic to Louis the next time you come over, it would be really nice of them to put him in another room for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Or I don't think Louis hair is all. It's true, it.
Speaker 5: Doesn't really help, but it helps a little bit. That it's not all over you. I'm in the same boat. I'm so allergic to a dog ugs I don't know. Well, two of mine are quote unquote hypoallergenic, which really isn't a real thing, but they don't bug me. Willow West's dog, It's taken me a really long time to get used to her, and I'm definitely better, but like growing, and this has been a known thing since I was a baby, that I am very allergic to certain animals, cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, And my mom has always had Golden Retrievers and so like going to her house is so hard. She has a Golden Retriever right now, the baddest boy ever, Sully. He's such a naughty dog. And every time I go over there, she's like, well, why are you staying? I'm like, because I can't breathe. Why would you continually do this to me that you always get a dog that I'm so allergic to?
Speaker 1: But Amy, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 6: So the same thing happened to me with my daughter's dog. He was here for four or five years, that keep all the time, and then all of a sudden, the same thing I would start my night, skin would just all blotch up. It was a night here, but it's the same thing. It came out of nowhere. And I adore this dog and he's so sad because I can't put him and I can't let him jump on me on the couch or anything like that. But yeah, it happens, and it's it's have you ever looked into?
Speaker 2: Have you ever looked into maybe what you're shampooing the dog with or anything like that?
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 6: We changed all of it. And my daughter is so boogie. She uses like the most offensive shampoo. And then we changed growers and everything, and poor little thing. I feel so bad for him.
Speaker 2: Oh said, what's up, Kelsey? How you doing good? What's going on? Kev's thinks he's allergic to his cousin's dog.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was wondering if the dog was recently grooms because I use the rusher.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought with the shampoo. Maybe the dog needs a bath or something, maybe got into something.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He always like.
Speaker 2: With allergies, like have hay fever, they say that you know you can pretty much feel it in the air.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's something with that too, Uh, Lisa, what's going on? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, I was wondering if keV touched his eyeballs after he pet Louie.
Speaker 2: Because when I'm fine around animals.
Speaker 5: I've got free cats. But if I if I.
Speaker 6: Pet somebody's animal and then touch my eyes, everything blows up, eyes water and sneeze and grow.
Speaker 1: So maybe I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But the crazy part is Louis has been around for years, like ten years at least.
Speaker 4: Well, I say that next time you see Louis, don't touch your eyes and see if it helps.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the point I'm making. I'm sure if I have. I'm sure I've petted him and rubbed my eyes before, but I don't. Maybe you're right, maybe this time was just different.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the call, and don't always touch your balls like you have to make real quick. The alarm hasn't gone off yet. I mean, I feel like it's I got one minute. We got one more minute I got. I got a call from Tennis then Dennis, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hey, No, I was gonna say, I know you mentioned that you had taken something, uh when you like she gave you something when you got there, like some some bend a girl or something like that. You have to take that like a little bit before. I have seasonal allergies, and if I don't take my seasonal allergies like at night, specifically bendirl, I have to take it every night. If I don't take it at night and I try to take it in the morning, there's gonna be like a good eight hours where I'm just not filling it. My allergies are pretty much shot for the day. But I'm super religious to dogs too, so if I'm going over someone's house, I try to make make sure I take like a zyrtech a couple hours before. But yeah, just it has to be like before. You can't take it like while you're there, otherwise it's just gonna so it's gonna subdue the effects of your allergies later.
Speaker 2: That makes it actually nice, though, that you prepare yourself before you even go over to a friend's house that has dogs.
Speaker 4: You know, no, growing up I had grown up, I had four dogs, and that all of a sudden, I was allergic to dogs. So one summer with my dad, it was just like I didn't know what was going on, and then we figured out I was allergic to dogs.
Speaker 2: So all right, well, thank you for the call Dennis, Oh, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: How much more time? Fifteen seconds?
Speaker 2: Fifteen seconds, fifteen seconds until you're gonna win? And come with us to see the Tigers. Seven seconds go ahead, five four three two