Speaker 1: Welcome back. Here's Marny, Good mornings.
Speaker 2: It could be three tries to hit that on button. It's going to be a great day. But uh, I'm sad. I miss meet sas Bingo.
Speaker 1: Yeah you are. I will be another round at some point in the future.
Speaker 3: We'll do it again, so we just don't want to know this time.
Speaker 1: I'll probably just plan my own here.
Speaker 2: Any hand pays to speak of Sassy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got one on Friday night and.
Speaker 2: That was a group slots thing, so then you were split it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll go back to my original point, Corey, if he had gotten any hand pass by himself, you would.
Speaker 1: Have mentioned yeah, or Chris would have for us.
Speaker 3: And the fact that he's not mentioning that he got one means he did not.
Speaker 1: You well, he was part of one who takes the tax hit on that. Uh John whoever was playing, Yeah that he add that to the list of reasons to never play team slots.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Plus you have to be with people.
Speaker 1: No, thank you.
Speaker 6: Friday night was our The day of Friday was epic. It started at the breakfast spot we always go to. You woke up, We woke up pepper Hill, which was packed. Uh yeah, it was it was awesome. Yeah, I had a great time.
Speaker 7: Like I said, I think I only gambled by myself two or three times.
Speaker 1: So when you were down there, now, Pepper, did you go to a resort world? No, we did not. We went to the win. We went the other way.
Speaker 4: You can't play at the win and win, you got to.
Speaker 1: Go to one of those we want. Yeah, we we passed lots of fun, lots of fun.
Speaker 7: Ya wave at that place, and I knew, so I said, I think I know somebody that goes there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do you know me. Listen, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: If I ever moved to Las Vegas, that'll be my final resting place. That's where they'll find my body. Because that's when you've got no money left and you're hoping this is my last dollar.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 1: Well, I also suspect that if you die, it's lots of fun. It would take four to six days for anybody to even notice. I think that's why he goes. They're so focused on their bucket of coins. Coins. Oh yeah, it's still actual coins. And they were terrible.
Speaker 4: Was the security would come over and say to the empts, please don't remove the body. He's making this place smell better.
Speaker 6: I think he's still playing man, it's still coins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe they say something like, as long as he's still here, we have to remain open. They never shut downs exactly, right. So there's a handful of dead bodies laying around, but just step over them and you know, try to be respectful of the deceased.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that's right.
Speaker 1: Well, you didn't go to Fountain Blue, so you still haven't there. It's awesome about Blue. It's awesome. It's just empty because no one wants to go down that far Al hotel casino and the casino. Same thing with the Resorts World and Fountain Blue are on that end of the strip and nobody goes there. And they're both super clean, brand new, streamline, fancy Apple store. Kind of feel like awesome. I don't know, it's just awesome, and they're just empty. There's no vibe check. It looked close standing in the parking lot.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean that was the casino that was half built for a decade, abandoned forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks closed. It looks like nobody's there. I believe it essentially had round the clock security for a decade plus because there were so many squatters just living. Yeah, and they're like, get lost, you losers, get back to slots of fun.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to be over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just lots of fun. It's pretty sweet man.
Speaker 2: Sac When you were there, did you have any more ideas or revelations about a power trip slot machine?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 6: No, because the only one I play is the one with the train. It's all the only slot machine I could think of. At one point, I went back to the room and I could see it. While I was sitting there, I'm like, God, Jesus Lord. So then I took a nap and woke up and it was gone.
Speaker 7: But we played it a lot, and on Thursday and Friday, everybody's like, God, you love that machine.
Speaker 6: By Friday night, John goes, I'm going to get my mail forwarded here. That's how.
Speaker 1: We looked. We looked for it, and we played it a lot.
Speaker 2: And that's you want to hand pay on your previous Yeah.
Speaker 6: Tim hunked it into a bonus on Sunday night. Literally, we've seen it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Name a better feeling than when you hit the spin button and the machine takes it over and you know something is about to happen.
Speaker 1: What's the best? Yes the seconds? Were you agreeing?
Speaker 5: Mark?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Sometimes you should turn around Marks and see what they're doing back there? Did you last question?
Speaker 2: Did you go back to the machine where you won the Handpaan, I mean the exact same machine, same spot, not type of machine. Same Yeah, the individual and how did it treats you?
Speaker 6: It didn't treat me as well as it did, but uh well, I one that that was the one where I want and then went over and put my money in the other thing to get my cash out and it said it didn't have it.
Speaker 1: I only played that one like twice.
Speaker 5: Christ Christy hit a royal flush no jack's on the video poker machine while we were there, for a thousand dollars, which I've never seen anybody hit that big on a video poker game before.
Speaker 1: Just flush no jack is.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't even remember of those poker games.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 5: Jack no joker, ten, no joker, ten through ace no joker. I'm sorry, I say no jack joker, no no joker. Sorry.
Speaker 1: Yes, awesome?
Speaker 2: And then what machine did she put it back in?
Speaker 1: Same? What See, the best part about gambling is you went a bunch of money and you realize how long you would have had to work to earn that, Like, I ain't got time for that. Why don't I just win it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard to drive home on the ops.
Speaker 5: Well Max, can a test to this?
Speaker 3: Then you realize you worked for the last month for no reason.
Speaker 6: There was There was a gentleman when I was dealing with not getting my money out of the machine. That was zomb He was taking an advance on his credit card at seven five.
Speaker 1: Hang out, let's hear this guy out.
Speaker 3: His name Ryan Sallamber.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, please be your alter e gumb mooking forward telling Samber kept telling the lady the reason he couldn't use his debit card is because he spent the money on giving his daughter a birthday gift, so we needed it out of his credit.
Speaker 3: Here's what I've learned when using that same excuse. They don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't care.
Speaker 6: You can tell the legers a great you sign over like ten percent or what I'm sure it was higher, and then here's your cash. It took a little while, but he was getting an advance on a credit card that.
Speaker 1: Before. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was like, what's up? Pocket? Didn't know you were going to be here, and again, what's the story, isn't it FedEx that the guy basically went to Vegas and then won a bunch of money and saved the company.
Speaker 3: See what can happen?
Speaker 1: FedEx wouldn't even exist if that guy didn't get that cash advance cash advanced. So let's not let's not just rip people to rip.
Speaker 3: Let's be nice, thank you, Let's.
Speaker 1: Be optimistic about their chance. I do I like to see people win at casinos. This is CAMF News with Chris Hockey.
Speaker 10: Presented by the twenty twenty six IIHF World Junior Champion.
Speaker 1: Tell me about it stuck.
Speaker 10: He not Saint Paul, Minnesota, of course Minneapolis as well. The World Junior Championship coming next month World Juniors MN two six dot com for more details, get your tickets. It's the greatest hockey tournament in the world and it's going to be right here in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Is that right? Exciting and new? Thank you? My name is Chris Hocken. Here we go.
Speaker 4: A twenty two year old man is in critical condition in Greece after attempting to swallow a burger hole. The ambitious eater, whose name has not been released, made the attempt during a meal with friends on Thursday. He has been placed on a ventilator. Man reportedly stopped breathing for two minutes. His airways were obstructed, leading to severe complications. I bring this up because it reminds us, of course.
Speaker 1: Of the superstar My Morris try to eat twelve Krispy Kream donuts essentially in one.
Speaker 3: Bite as he rolled it into a ball yep.
Speaker 1: Squeezed it into one giant donut hole ROAs and ate it very very quickly. That was twelve donuts. Thought he was going to die in a instant and he changed color within thirty seconds he did.
Speaker 3: We thought it was over thought it on the air.
Speaker 1: It was like a nine to fifteen. It was back in the Bloomington days.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, it's been a good bit on the air.
Speaker 1: I don't know how he would have finished the show, honestly, because he got sick immediately.
Speaker 4: The Transportation Security Administration, also known as the TSA, it's investigating how somebody was able to bring a meat cleaver onto a Delta Airlines plane in Portland, organ on Thurstyos. TSA is aware that a passenger departing Portland was carrying a meat cleaver in his carry on bag.
Speaker 3: We take the matter very seriously.
Speaker 4: The knife usually is for in case you don't know, it's a meat cleaver. It's actually used for chopping thick cuts of meat.
Speaker 1: Oh, unbelievable, In case you were curious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was found only after the passenger made it onto the flight from Portland to Salt Lake City.
Speaker 1: So I have another question. Yes, how did he take it out right on? Once he makes it onto the flight, how do they figure it out?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 1: Is he just walking around going You'll never believe what I got through TSA. Yeah, theesn't say once he gets through security he should be home free, which is terrifying.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I wonder if he's like maybe trying to do the right things, like, oh man, man, I forgot I have this in my bag and she's.
Speaker 1: Like lay on the plane and all. Honestly, if that's the case, if he just goes by the way, I don't know how the scanners miss this. I totally forget, Like he should not be in trouble for that, because he could have kept his mouth shut and had a meat cleaver on the flight. I like the fact that he's like, I totally forgot I had this and you guys missed this. What do we do? Yeah, that's honesty. I like it. Give the guy a place, don't get a ticket or a fine or yeah, let's move on.
Speaker 5: Person NeXT's got like a big sandwich and he's like, I got you.
Speaker 1: I got you know what? I just have look out.
Speaker 3: This is a terrible story. I don't know why she's coming out now.
Speaker 4: A dunk tank accident in northern Minnesota this summer le terrible. I know it gets worse, left a long time first responsor responder paralyzed. Oh no, yeah, there's an online fundraiser now. The Tower community is working to give back to the woman who has given so much of herself to the community. Uh Dina Sirkinen was spending time with her family during a community picnic on July sixth when she climbed into the dunk tank to do her part as an ambulance director for the City of Tower. The tank had been barred from a nearby community had been She'd been sitting in the seat for a long time. The mechanism that should have presented the seat from moving backwards wasn't in it. They'd been using it that way for years and years and years. It just happened. This time. It malfunctioned.
Speaker 3: The tanks.
Speaker 4: It sprung up swiftly, throwing her backwards. She hit the ground in severe pain and was unable to feel her legs.
Speaker 1: That answers the question. Yeah, so she didn't fall in the water. She fell out and launched. Yeah, damn.
Speaker 3: So there's a GoFundMe page for the ladies.
Speaker 4: She spent over forty days in the hospital need done to go further procedures to address unrelated aneurysms that happened as well.
Speaker 3: Holy moly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's trying to do a good thing man anyway, So there you go. That's that's bad. Uh, check out that gofund me page. Maybe old Zach will find it for you. Do some some some donating, am I right?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm not going to give you that when them's too sad too. I don't want to do too many sad stories.
Speaker 4: Oh, check this out. They got him over a barrel here. Food workers at the Minneapoli Saint Paula National Airport are planning to strike win November twenty fourth through the twenty sixth.
Speaker 1: Oh tough time.
Speaker 3: The union representing over two hundred workers is planning to strike. Unite here.
Speaker 4: Local seventeen says if a new contract deadline isn't agreed to by November twenty third midnight, ain't nobody eating at all. When it comes to the airport, it's not how they said it, so they're very.
Speaker 1: If I went to the airport and they didn't have any ends pretzels, I would swing a meat cleaver at everybody that I could find.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, how'd you get that through easily?
Speaker 1: Jeez, ma'am? Yeah, many that would suck. Speak of pretzels, go on, you have my attention. They've got a new soft pretzel concession at the Timberwolves game. That looks wonderful. There's no enrolling soft pretzels.
Speaker 5: Y and Max, if you tried this, If you tried this, they may have been to a Timberwolves game more than me.
Speaker 1: No these things all right. It's got a line.
Speaker 5: It looks fantastic, it smells unbelievable. Main concourse on the main concourse, right near the area you guys used to do the fan duel.
Speaker 2: Uh, you're in the basket far far in from that. I can ask around boone. I don't typically ever go to a concession.
Speaker 1: They bring.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: People will ask me all the time, like what time the doors open? What can I bring this bag that I don't know the answers to.
Speaker 5: Any of those questions, daddy.
Speaker 1: Man, it would be terrible if somebody from the Target center is listening and he just brought us those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know, it'd be a good idea, so we could test them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well said, yeah, give them a full review. I'm not I'm a fan of that plan at all.
Speaker 2: Or you may already know this. I did not. But in Burnsville, I want to say, like County Road forty two, Burnsville, there isn't you know it Andy Ann's stand alone, cutest little drive through shop.
Speaker 1: And have not been there, but I've heard all about it. I wish there was one in Plymouth. I would go there six times a day. Points, I mean, could be.
Speaker 2: Like a test fun to see if people want this or why is there.
Speaker 1: Just well, of course everybody wants it. It's i mean, you know, complying demand. Yeah, everybody wants to drive through Randy Ann's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, He's not wrong, man, It's the best and sugar oh so good.
Speaker 4: NASA is holding a live event tomorrow is your images of three Atlas or however you say it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: And interstellar commer making us way through our Solar System discovered in July. The comet is the third object in the Solar system that's been confirmed to be from somewhere else in our galaxy.
Speaker 1: And this is the one I have been listening for the last couple of weeks. This is the one that hot ass Randy believes is a spaceship. Not unlike Hail Bob in the late nineties with Marshall apple White. Yeah, and the hell were those people named again? Colvin Gate, Heaven's Gate, the Culvers, Lucky Culvers, Whales. Yeah, he doesn't believe that.
Speaker 2: Did you all go out and see I believe it was one week ago.
Speaker 1: The northern lights.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I was in Vegas.
Speaker 1: That's that's I couldn't see him from uh from downtown.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We had neighbors ask if they could stop by our kind of just to see if you can see him from up there. Uh. Yeah, it's too lights in downtown.
Speaker 1: Well, we I live in a cul de sac.
Speaker 2: It was going to be a regular.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you and your husband Mozart eating cave on just musty like living there anyway. It has street lights like a way on the street. I'm not afraid to walk up crime in my neighbor from there. Felic cour is about to open for you. Hold on and you could.
Speaker 2: It's the first time we've lived there for fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Paid the house off fifty get ahead of the curve.
Speaker 2: We've refinanced twice.
Speaker 11: And you're.
Speaker 1: Good for you and Mark. You and Musty are killing a power couple. Seven five. You timed it well, I know. I congratulations.
Speaker 2: That's that's mostly Musty. He's he timed it. My final point was it was the only time in fifteen years I've ever seen them just walking on my driveway. It was the most stunning display in the sky I have ever seen with these eyes.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I did drive Finlay and I then did drive sorry, Finley's my daughter. We did drive a good ten minutes into more country area to see to really get a good look.
Speaker 1: It was you're done.
Speaker 12: I don't know you did you go hoth, don't look over the.
Speaker 1: What do you to go out into the country to see the northern lice? Did you tell the guy at the gate like we'll be right back, or is there like a pass word or how do you get back in sound?
Speaker 7: Mom?
Speaker 3: You shouldn't leave here without your personal secret.
Speaker 10: By the way, Hawk, just since we're still kind of in the news segment, I went to go post that that link. Yeah, Acts, Chat, GPT, other popular websites are down right now due to a cloud flare outage.
Speaker 1: So ones, So is a lot of people. Thanks, it's a very popular thing. Marns.
Speaker 3: What these shields?
Speaker 4: Black Friday catalogs out?
Speaker 2: Get it?
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Well and there we're there. What two weeks from today?
Speaker 3: Weeks from today?
Speaker 1: Bab for Toys for Tots?
Speaker 3: R Marsie, are you going to You're going to Fargo with me for the for the beer thing?
Speaker 2: I don't believe details have been confirmed, but it is on my schedule and I.
Speaker 3: Have a confirmed Oh really, yes they have.
Speaker 4: Okay, I believe you have a very good friend will be there with us as well.
Speaker 1: I heard he was calling.
Speaker 3: In ok Okay, I didn't know about the last part.
Speaker 1: What's I like having famous friends?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know because I never see him or talk to him, but Hock, he was in.
Speaker 3: A real tight he was at US Spring Stadium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually, can I reword that question? Sure? What's I like having friends? It's fun, it is, it's really heart warms. You like having drillings? Yeah, I don't want to. What's like having called a sack?
Speaker 4: What's it like not getting arrested for going into somebody's calls the sac with binoculars?
Speaker 12: Your MIC's ask him for Rosie. George McFly and Mark Rosen sports with sauce. After this, Marnie Gellner and John Bonas are here.
Speaker 1: It's a Tuesday on the Power To Morning Show on FF and the License start teaming up for Toys for Tots.
Speaker 10: Join us live at Shields and Even Prairie on Tuesday, December second, from five thirty am till six thirty pm for Angle broadcast presented by Unreal. Bring a toy, spread some joy, and if you're one of the first twenty five donors each show, they'll score a sweet Kfan Unreal winter beanie. Details at KFE dot com slash Toys.
Speaker 3: I like those winter beanies, man, I need one of those myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're great.
Speaker 4: It's surprisingly cold when you got no hair on top of your head.
Speaker 1: Yep, Oh it really is. There's a chill in the air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it didn't a show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we needed, like the hell's going on?
Speaker 4: They'd have me all prepared to Yeah, man, throw down, get outside and get all worked up. But I will give us thirty nine degrees and there weren't no snow nowheres.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, snow. Snow is the best, but it's not great for a commute you.
Speaker 2: So it's like, if I could just time it, I can have the clicker, the snow clicker. When you're home and have nowhere to go and it starts snowing.
Speaker 8: It's.
Speaker 1: It's like some of us want to leave the house and go find activities to do and hang out with people. It's like I'm want to be stuck in my home for six months doing nothing.
Speaker 4: I'm going to tell you, guys, live something something real quick, because I know we got to do sports. But I want to tell you because I read about this last night and I was fascinated by it. Are you guys familiar with the nineteen forty Armistice Day blizzard?
Speaker 1: Only name? I've heard of it, but I don't know anything about.
Speaker 5: It came in super quick, so they didn't expect it.
Speaker 4: Right, You got that, right, Bud, nineteen forty Armistice Day. It was sixty degrees I believe at like one pm, and by eight o'clock that night or something like that, it was ten. And they didn't know there was going to be a storm of any kind. People were out hunting and stuff. People, a lot of people who died were out doing things you would have been doing in boats and stuff when it's sixty degrees. And by the end of that day there was eighteen inches of snow or something like that on the grid and the whims blown like crazy, and a lot of people died. Second deadliest blizzard in the state of Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Think how many people Chris and Schaeffer would have saved that day. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he has a boat.
Speaker 1: You mean Blaze Bodine, Blaze boding BB radio name that was that was Bodin. We haven't seen that dude in a while. We got to get him back on thet away on him.
Speaker 3: It's a hologram.
Speaker 1: He's dead.
Speaker 3: It's hologram.
Speaker 1: Man. No, that's not something you get with iHeart because when one of us passes, we will not use artificial intelligence.
Speaker 4: We know they won't even put out a note saying we died intelligence. Yeah, people will be going like is hawk on vacation, somebody will come down here and they'll be like, is he in the studio?
Speaker 3: You gut he died three weeks and it's eleven.
Speaker 1: That would be a great bitess lots of fun. If one of us died, how long it would take the entire staff to know? Weeks new job?
Speaker 6: Common would know because he'd call my phone and he would just continuously talk.
Speaker 1: Don't forget marts, don't forget. And it's it's not all about the power to morning show, even though most of the time it is. We have salespeople that don't believe that the initials jackpot will ever go off.
Speaker 3: Not anymore. By the way, if you think about.
Speaker 1: It, m No, it's gone off twice. Yeah, they think it's never going to go off. I mean not once. It's happened twice. It's just been a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Forty nine people died in the arms stay blizzard way, No.
Speaker 1: That's right. We were talking about death and destruction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ropes had to make it about us.
Speaker 4: Many of them who died were duck hunters who were stranded on river islands and drowned or froze to death.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, storm brought blizzard conditions wins up to seventy eighty miles per hours a snow drifts. You can't believe some of the pictures from back then snowfall reached up to twenty seven inches.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that's up. You know. That makes us complaining about the Halloween blizzard seem a little pretentious, like I wanted candy which because I was in candy age when the Halloween blizzard hit, I cared that ruined my Halloween.
Speaker 4: Oh the Halloween blizzard had more snow, but of course we were way better prepared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we saw it coming thanks to Chris Schaeffer, Blaize, Bodine Blaze. Actually who it would have been? Dave Doll even then, right, yeah, Dave Doll. Who else was doing weather in the was that ninety one?
Speaker 3: Candy shallow May Yeah, Candy Shelloman.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday to Timothy Shallomet probably his mom. That would be a greatest triper name. Well, he did play Wonkas. Put your hands and ones together for Candy Challows just threw all of his money. It's already taken for you.
Speaker 4: Love the power trip presented by All Around your Timber Tech deck building contractor.
Speaker 1: Thanks all your four and six.
Speaker 7: Vikings battle the six three and one Packers in Lambeau on Sunday at noon pregame at ten.
Speaker 6: The Packers are six and a half point favorites. We'll talk more about it in Vikings News.
Speaker 3: Yeah right.
Speaker 6: Week eleven ended with the Cowboys rolling the Raiders thirty three to sixteen Dak through four touchdowns. Week twelve starts with the Texans hosting the Bills. The Bills are five and a half point favorites. Jamar Chase is getting suspended one game for spitting on Jalen Ramsey blatantly lying about they being like, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't do that. Worst pros of hypocrisy? That was the worst?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is it more of a problem than we realized? Or maybe not a problem, but is it more common than we realized?
Speaker 1: Are people spitting on each other? Carter? Didn't we spit on DAK in the opening game before even started?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got to.
Speaker 1: By the way, he got to you should.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, your MIC's on banners.
Speaker 1: They go a long way. The more you know, you were saying.
Speaker 7: The Golphers will look to win their only road game of the season on Saturday at eleven pregame at nine, they will battle Northwestern at Wrigley Field.
Speaker 6: Northwestern nail did he's changed. The Gophers are zero and four on the road. They've been outscored thirty three to one fifty three, which is a massive accomplishment in year nine.
Speaker 1: The Wildcats are three night. I had ripping PJ on my Bengo. I can't go winless on the road. That's not good.
Speaker 6: But the game at Wrigley'd be sweet to see because I think Michigan played there last week.
Speaker 1: But yeah, are you going bonus?
Speaker 5: Maxim? Then you know this. We are not going away this weekend. I don't can't cancer for five times on the how.
Speaker 1: These girls are going to get through college, But I'll figure out it was so could you some well? Then I think it's your responsibility. John then to email Candy shallow Man, tell that the money is not coming in this.
Speaker 10: Weekend, yep, or just keep the party gone throwing a pineapple?
Speaker 1: Sure, you're always frond. We were talking to Mike grim about this off yere yesterday. It turns out almost about singer parties, swing parties that you know, whether it is pineapples or flamingos or in his case, he mentioned a blue like light bulb outside like. It turns out everything indicates your family's willing to swing, that you and your spouse are willing to party. If you so, basically, what do you what do you have in your and your well you're an okay, well, what apartment number are you? What number are you? What floor are you on? No, turns out whatever numbers you would have said is exactly an indication that you two are willing into party. Black Puma sweatshirts. I didn't know this, but I don't get prepositions. Damn it. I think did twice? Did he really man, that lucky son of a bitch? Did he say really nice? Did he say very nicely? No? Thank you? I would guess, man, that's all I want. That's my dream. I want to I want the most polite rejection of a prostitute that they've ever heard. I'm gonna be so happy, and they're gonna be probably happy to because they don't have to do exactly they did ask. They did ask hmm, you were saying.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 6: Virginia Tech hired James Franklin as their next football coach, and the Wolves smoke Dallas Marns one twenty to ninety six. That's their fifth win in six games Nasrid at twenty two. They host the hideous one in twelve Wizards tomorrow at seven pm.
Speaker 2: And the wizards one win this season was against the Dallas Mavericks, who are a real struggle. But remember a couple of years ago, two tree years ago, the Wolves would struggle in games like this if there was a terrible team.
Speaker 1: We're like, uh, oh, this could be bad.
Speaker 2: So we didn't make the schedule. We're just playing the games.
Speaker 1: They're playing by the rules.
Speaker 2: And we's beaten the snot out of a lot of these not good teams, which is a wonderful sign. Now, yes, you need to also start winning some games against above five hundred teams, which we haven't done yet.
Speaker 1: But as of last night, the Wolves.
Speaker 2: Are now nine to zero against teams that are below five hundred.
Speaker 5: Just totally Jason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for tomorrow night against Wizards, that's it.
Speaker 1: Oh, check back with me, max O your thoughts. Hey, Yeah, it's exactly like Marni said. That's kind of the indicator of where the Wolves finish at the end of the season is if they're able to take care of business against these lesser teams. When they were, they were a top three seed in the Western Conference. When they weren't, they're kind of down there in that and that play in ish spot or that those lower seeds, So it's a it's always a good sign. But yeah, we haven't fared so well.
Speaker 11: We haven't really even looked like we're in the same ballpark as some of the winning teams that we've played, like the Nuggets in the Lakers so far. But so we got to we got to step the competition up. But it's a good thing that we keep our It's not just like we're we're getting by by.
Speaker 1: The skin of our teeth against these lesser teams.
Speaker 11: We are whooping their ass, like Marna said, so it is in this Dallas team, I mean pretty much nobody was playing, No Anthony Davis, no Kyrie Irving, no anybody, pretty much.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you got to take care of business against a team like that. And dos Reed was amazing.
Speaker 11: I mean it was a pretty close game until nos Reeds lit up and then they were up by seventeen and they never looked back. But for the first quarter and a half, it was a it was a back and forth affair. And then nas Reed, who has been struggling and granted, you got to give him a ton of grace.
Speaker 1: He's been going through a lot personally. He's been struggling throughout the season.
Speaker 11: So this is his best game so far and it's good to see him back in prime six man of the year nas Reev mode.
Speaker 2: Now he's had ten points in his first four minutes.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he was awesome, and that's that's who Nasried is. I mean, he's instant offense off the bench. That's who we've known him to be his entire career.
Speaker 1: He's been struggling throughout the season, but it seems like he's back six Man of the Year though. Let's go to the.
Speaker 7: Wild hosts the Hurricanes tomorrow at eight thirty Sacho.
Speaker 10: Yeah, late one, eight fifty five puck drop show at home. We'll be live at eight thirty on the fan and it'll be a very late night grand casino arena affair between the Hurricanes and the Wild. And they're they're getting back on track though they're winning games. They just need to keep that momentum going before they head back out on the road this weekend.
Speaker 1: Vikings News. Next, this is the power drip warning Chill on the Fan.
Speaker 10: Don't miss this Black Friday tradition. It's the power trip morning. She'll live at Mall of America, the Initials game, tons of laughs and some serious holiday cash on the line. Be there at the Huntington thing. We will see you there. Cafee dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 1: Black Friday a week from this Friday.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, ma'am Marnin's. You seem to dominate at Mall of America. That's your hometurf. A little bit of luck lately, Yep, we had a super good run of awesome guests lately too. Sauce. I know you weren't here on Friday, but Adam Weber was crazy nice. Derek Shelton a couple of weeks ago was awesome. We had Nico Medved like a month when just we're running hot on Friday's rusty coach, really nice people.
Speaker 2: I saw Nico Medved Friday or Saturday, I can't remember which Wolves game, and he said he's like, I really want to go back there. Do you think I can go back and play Initials today? Did I get it now? And I really like, yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Just you know it's h He's going to be a super easy guy to cheer four because he was super nice. Same thing with Derek Shelton. Whatever Adam Weber is going to do, It's not like he's going to sling the football anymore. But whatever he's going to do, I'm cheering for that guy as well. What a nice guy? Can I she would have liked him? Have you met him? I think I have before you, right, dude, what a cool guy?
Speaker 2: Can I give you an initials idea?
Speaker 6: Thought?
Speaker 13: You have my attention? Sorry, Bert, I think you just lost Chris's. But this comes from my from my mom. Oh, then it has to be gambling related. You would think.
Speaker 6: Paul you were going to ask, doesn't like gambling here?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I think that's the scenarios. They would gamble and then I think I think you would say I didn't need anything. Hey, it's on camera now. If I didn't hit a button, you I didn't hit it.
Speaker 3: I am sitting right here.
Speaker 1: I think Chris's answer would be let's go gambling and the night is young. Anyway, she has an idea, let me recrow. Hopefully she's not listening listens.
Speaker 2: Okay, so my mom, Lola talk take a break.
Speaker 1: That down to the room.
Speaker 7: Reco.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go gambling figure, thanks for that. I gotta win my money. Path my mom she Bunny by the way.
Speaker 2: No, so she lives in Fargo in a condo that she moved into a couple of years ago.
Speaker 8: And it is.
Speaker 2: A an age restricted condo, so you have to be I don't I don't remember their exact age, sixty or hockey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's definitely moving in, just looking for openings. Anyway.
Speaker 2: They have this great common area when you walk in where they have coffee or you know, play games or whatever. And she was saying, She's like, the oh, people here love playing games. And she said, I would love to play the Initials game here, like I would read the clues. And I'm like, well, you know he makes that like right, you can buy it, right, he said, but can he make a senior edition?
Speaker 1: Youre god. People are begging for kids version. Now I need a senior edition because all your hands up. He calls that bait.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I called that my peers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, strip senor he just Hansel and Gretel's old people back to play some riders by putting the senior edition of Initials on what is that ninety four West so what each card be like this big? Yeah, exactly, something's better. Yeah, it would be.
Speaker 2: Thing more geared like Judy Garlands she said, it's Casa blanca culture stuff. And even like the athletes and the if it's current, then they're all kind of like glossy eyed. But if you think along the lines of hip replacement, yes, prone juice.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Diper. If Abbot's listening, I did not bring this up, and now I'm going to talk about it because you did organically, and that's what I'm allowed to do. Of course, I use my daughter specific the oldest one whose name will go on set, just in case Rosie's listening, because I don't want him never learn it. And my dad. The daughter is twenty, my dad's eighty seven. I've tried. Those two have been my mist test the last handful of years, because I realized if I put Kendrick Lamar in initials, my dad has a zero percent chance at naming him. If I put Paul Newman in there, my twenty year old who in the sweet f is Paul Newman. So that's why versions four, five, and six available at initials name dot com. That's why those are they're almost is no people for that exact reason. I try to think. I tried to throw things in there that everybody, including Lola and her party group, should be able to handle. So tell her to get version six and should be just fine.
Speaker 2: Ahbit just texted me that's what you get for voluntarily bringing up Initials on a Tuesday and nodays it all caps.
Speaker 1: It's available to be discussed five days a week if Habit wants me to.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you, Lola's got some ideas and a request, and you could do a senior version and a kid's version.
Speaker 1: What what is stopping? I mean, this is just too easy, Chris, are you ready? I think so, Marnie. I have six versions of Initials, and one of the things that I like to do is change the color every time. So if I do an all senior edition, version seven would probably be a gray box. Oh all your two hands are the gray box. He wanted to be a catcher. Oh God, Rosie, he made it weird. What we're watching? Is he dead? We're getting Bellacour treats brought over?
Speaker 3: Man who thought of that?
Speaker 6: Charlie Swan and from Lexus wise Oda is bringing him over from Charlie's there he's going to bring him.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's wait a minute, So Charlie and Gavin are in this conversation. Yeah, then that means Rosie's going to kool aid man through that door in about two seconds. Oh yeah, the big knockers man. Okay, calm down, it's just not those kind of trees. No, yes, Psycho, yep, it's time for on the power trip presented by the bottom of the ESPN scroll about thirty minutes ago. I think the guys in get up. We're debating this, It said scull alert, and then the headline read is the JJ McCarthy project failing. Scull alert, pull your hands up.
Speaker 6: Before Twitter went down, dan Orlobsky said he has the solution to JJ McCarthy's misses and he will share that at three o'clock.
Speaker 1: So we have to wait until NFL Live at three o'clock to figure out what's wrong. I wonder if KOC is going to be watching NFL Live at three o'clock. But what am I missing here?
Speaker 4: Let's listen to KOs talk about JJ McCarthy, his quarterback and coach.
Speaker 8: His ability to still respond like he has a couple of times now and move the team late to get a lead.
Speaker 1: He's made of the right stuff. He's going to keep working at it.
Speaker 8: We're going to go back to work and continue to find every avenue, every way to try to help build the consistency to his to his mechanics. And then I just I firmly believe the accuracy will come.
Speaker 3: I was I hope I wasn't the only when I was able to hear Chris Carter on with Burrow, Yes.
Speaker 1: Invite did not hear it. I did not really hurt him on with PA before the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he softened a little bit before that, but it was it was really interesting to listen to him. And you know, it's the thing you love about Chris Carter, and deservedly so. Uh he likes himself from Chris Carter. Oh yeah, but uh does but he uh, it was interesting to hear him talking about he goes well, you know, his receivers could have helped him out. You know for sure that Chris Carter, Randy Muss would have dropped five passes.
Speaker 1: He talks in the third person, probably, but he's also not wrong. Again, we mentioned it. We didn't use it as an excuse sauce. I don't know if he heard the show, Yes City, I didn't use it as an excuse for McCarthy because McCarthy was terrible, but in the times that he wasn't terrible, they couldn't catch Yeah, the Hawkinson draw Hockins and want to chilled him, but JJ dropped him. Addison couldn't hold onto the ball like they weren't helping him out. And we mentioned this with leber yesterdays. You when the kid is struggling, you gotta bail him out and give him some confidence. And man, the receivers for the Vikings failed him pretty badly on Sunday. Maybe he didn't help talked about this, but if you catch that on third down, that keeps the clock running and that changes the entire situation. Right, That was a hideous.
Speaker 6: Drop because that all the pressure's back on him to make it one fourth down, which he did to was it Addison and that last part of it was outstanding.
Speaker 1: That's what they've seen him.
Speaker 7: That's where like we saw in that fourth quarter against Chicago in the first game, the Detroit game.
Speaker 6: But the misses are so bad it's either zero or one hundred. There's no real like in between. And if they can bring that all together, sure, but I don't know if they can. Yeah, there's no gray area except for in Fargo. Not sure what you're ye, there's gonna be game.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can't.
Speaker 4: Steely talked yesterday about whether or not they should have kicked the ball into the end zone at the end of the game there that ended up custing the game.
Speaker 8: I think there's an element to it too, where guys want to win so bad, they want to win that down so bad for the sake of the team that the discipline of what is my job on the play. I think there's a lot of that going on our team right now, because this team has fight, the incredibly close knit group, and they want to go do the things that they think in their in their minds and the moment is the best thing for the play by going to make the play myself, but never at the detriment of the scheme and the all in the fit of how we see the all eleven playing out. And I think there's some of that going on.
Speaker 4: In other words, what he's saying is that it had been fine to kick the ball the way we did if everybody had stayed in there.
Speaker 1: And not over pursuit. Where was the ball caught about the two. Yeah, then that is a perfect kick. That's exactly where Rikers should have kicked it right, not out of the end zone, not at the ten. If it's in the one or two or three, that's exactly the plan.
Speaker 4: We'll talk to Jonathan. Don't understand of this this coming hour. By the way, he'll be joining us at about eight thirty.
Speaker 3: What do you call him? Nard dog?
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 1: That's a super good sign too, because, like we learned last week, he wasn't on the show last week, because if you're on the injury report, you're not doing media, so good news. That's probably good news considering he didn't play two days ago. So I think we can pretty fairly assume he's going to be back up and running this week against the Green Bay package. We can ask him at eight thirty.
Speaker 4: Come back after a fan five. We're going to discuss more versions of the Initials game.
Speaker 1: Fantastic Initials Game dot com. That's Initials Game dot Call. You're on his list for sure.