Speaker 1: It's the second date up date on Mojo in the Morning. Why are you not getting a call back after you went on a date? We're going to find out this morning here on the Mojo in the Morning show, Mac, you're getting ghosted? Mac? Hello, Mac, Mac, Mac, Mac, Mac there are.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm good job for you guys?
Speaker 1: Is Wait is Mac? Is Mac getting ghosted? Or are you the ghost?
Speaker 2: I'm told on the ghost If you are the.
Speaker 1: Ghost, okay, you know what, then I know you're the ghoster. Then I was thinking that. I'm thinking to myself, Wait a second, I thought it was Tiffany that was getting Well, let's let's see here. Uh, Mac, are you willing to be honest with us of why you're not calling Tiffany back?
Speaker 2: I mean eventually, not right away, but sure, I'll tell you why.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on a second. Tiffany is on with us. Tiffany is there? Yeah, Tiffany, why do you think that Mac is ghosting you? See? If you can guess why you think that he is not calling you back, We've never done it this way. Uh yeah, I have like some idea, but I'm not really sure. Okay, tell us what you think that some idea is of why you think he's ghosting you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I.
Speaker 4: Have sex toys that we were using when we were together, and I told him that they were gifted by my ex.
Speaker 3: I didn't really think it was.
Speaker 4: That big of a deal, but so you think that he would he was feeling weird about the fact that he was using sex toys with you that were sex toys that your ex had given you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe I'm assuming you used with your ex as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Mac, she gave you the history of her sex toys. Is the is the fact that she got them from her AXE and used them with her AX. Why you're not calling her back?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, that's not it. That's not it at all. Was that weird for her to bring that up to you, that that was what she was using or what you guys were using.
Speaker 2: No, that I I don't really care about that. That's stuff really not the worst I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Real quick, I want to ask a question, Tiffany, why did you tell him that? Why did you give him such a big you know, uh, background on on your sex toys.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I felt I felt comfortable and just wanted to share that. How did it come up? Like, how did you say when when you know you got you had them out there and you guys were were using.
Speaker 4: Them, Well was before we started using them.
Speaker 1: But then he didn't seem he didn't seem too upset.
Speaker 6: But also I was like, he's not calling me back or texting me.
Speaker 1: So I gotta be honest with you. I would probably be a little bit weirded out if she's like talking about how her ex got her these X toys and they would use these things. But I also would say, why would you even do that? Why would you even bring it up? You know what I mean? Like bringing up an X in the bedroom kind of kills a room. Mac, What is it? What's the reason why you're not calling her back?
Speaker 2: Really, I'm just not interested. You're just interested, to be honest, Yeah, that's That's just the way it is. I'm just not interested. It's nothing personal. I do a lot of dating, Tiffany, you're nice at all, but I date a lot and uh yeah thanks, I had a good time, But I just I don't really want a relationship, So.
Speaker 3: Beef, that's a cop out.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't think it's like if you if you're not interested, you're not interested. Again, and we could say this every week. I don't know why you just don't vocalize that.
Speaker 1: But why did you not call her back and tell her that or text her that? Mac?
Speaker 2: I didn't feel like it.
Speaker 1: I didn't feel a need.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I have lots of women that I date, They come, they go. She was good for a couple of dates and that was it. Okay, it's very honest. I mean, I hate to say it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it, and I agree that it It is probably a cop out, but I think it if it is true, it's a very honest thing. I still think it's weird that she actually gave you the history I've herd like, that's real strange to me. Yeah, do we want to know? Like you know, by the way, this is one that my boyfriend bought for me, and you know we.
Speaker 5: I also feel like maybe I'm in the minority here, but I feel like when you end a relationship, the sex toys associated with that relationship go bye bye.
Speaker 1: Really, if you're if.
Speaker 5: You're using that, if you used them with an.
Speaker 1: X, yeah, would that be the same thing as outfits? Then what if you were an outfit with your.
Speaker 6: No, because that's not like intimate and it's just really interesting that a device to touch both people's body parts while you were in that relationship and now you're carrying it into other.
Speaker 1: Relationships other than you know what I mean, Like what if she used it herself? Here's the thing though, what if she used it well even after they were together, like you know what I mean, like it was something that she has been using. Do you have to go get a whole new I mean, I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, if you're going to start a new relationship, I feel like that stuff gets to bring it.
Speaker 1: Up because you're not doing I mean, I get the idea that things are weird, like where people will start dating somebody that got out of a relationship and they still have like pictures of their acts or they still have things around the house maybe like their their clothes and stuff. But Bath high Bath comment on second date update here this morning.
Speaker 7: I yeah, I think it's absolutely disgusting to use the same sex toy with somebody else.
Speaker 1: So she should have not told him then that that was you couldn't have used.
Speaker 7: It at all.
Speaker 3: She doesn't thrown it away?
Speaker 1: What was disinfected?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Yes? I mean that's so weird to me? Why not or just don't say it's your ex. He doesn't need to know the backstory.
Speaker 4: No, not at all.
Speaker 7: It's kind of disgusting.
Speaker 1: Do you guys all work for Soyrilla's and your hope for better business? What's it sounds to me like you do throwing away perfectly good devices? Oh yeah, no, no, I would never would you throw away a ring that an ex gave you and not ever wear it again? That would pretty much I'd be the equivalent.
Speaker 8: I mean I keep that sad for money.
Speaker 1: I mean it is kind of the equivalent. It's an expensive thing that they was given to you by your ex. Just don't say it was from your ax. What's going on, Chelsea?
Speaker 5: Damn?
Speaker 8: Saying that, uh.
Speaker 9: You know your sex storys are from your ex is like e Clip went to saying, like this pack of condoms just say you know they're not used, but this is my ex boyfriend's pack of condoms. I hope you're okay with that. Like, something is real weird about disclosing that sort of information to anyone that you're having sex is super weird. Also, that guy seems real dull.
Speaker 8: So maybe she's not.
Speaker 1: Well, he's not dull. He goes on in multiple dates. It sounds like a month. How many dates do you go on a month? Mac?
Speaker 2: In a month? Yeah, I guess it's like, well, it's like two or three a week.
Speaker 1: I guess, Hey, Chris, would you want to say to Mac?
Speaker 3: I was just curious. She said she was good for a couple of dates? What does that mean? Like good for a couple of dates? Like do you just date people a few times and then like move on to the next just cares? What good for a couple of dates?
Speaker 1: Was okay, not exactly?
Speaker 2: No, No, no, I'm definitely not interested in anything long term.
Speaker 1: No. What if you'll find somebody though that's a keeper, Like what if Tiffany was a keeper and you don't want a loser? Would you then settle down?
Speaker 2: He's well, I can't. I can't say I imagine that happening, but I suppose, but that it doesn't seem.
Speaker 1: Likely, Tasha, what did you want to ask Mac?
Speaker 7: I'm not I don't want to ask you anything. I can already see writing acting how he's looking at her, not saying that it's right. But when she brought out the sect toy from her ex it's like oh, I do this all the time. So he immediately put her in the whole category. I'm sorry, I'm gonna say it on the radio, but that's immediately the category he put her in. And then for her to feel comfortable enough to say, oh, this is some of my ex Like it's just not a good little girl. It's just not you know that, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: He's a jerk. You know.
Speaker 7: He better slow down for he catch something. But yeah, that's that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the call, Tasha. Ray, what's up? Ray? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like we're not on his Let me not cuss, we're not on his button off, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, uh, it's cool. You know.
Speaker 7: The little such sort thing was a little.
Speaker 1: Weird, but there's nothing wrong with her being honest.
Speaker 6: With the dude and he went through with it anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we need to come down on him for the fact that he loved her and leave her.
Speaker 7: I think we're just all well, throw all on simpany.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What do you want to say?
Speaker 2: Ray?
Speaker 3: That was we got.
Speaker 1: We gotta mester her up with that, you know, Ray, what do you want to say? To Max what should be said.
Speaker 7: I don't know, I'm I don't.
Speaker 3: I almost don't believe him. I don't think you get to play like that, you know.
Speaker 4: So to be honest, like I'm about Tiffany tire girl, You're good, You're don't even sweat it.
Speaker 1: I like a guy sticking up for her. Though. That was kind of nice of him to do that because usually it's one of the girls that stick up for you know, the girls. Well, misfit Nicole wants to make the content here, what's up? Nicole?
Speaker 8: Hey go everyone I was saying. I agree that she didn't necessarily have to broadcast that.
Speaker 7: The text play was once huge.
Speaker 8: However, you ain't going away and just sext to like sex is even fancy a good sexty calling about one fifty you throwing away one fifty, no fantasize it and keeping pushing you, keep whoever was to play you and I kill nobody, but you keep you that plaices up there and Trump's economy way you're doing that and then we keeping it pushing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, thank you for the call and Nicole wise thoughts there from Mojo in the morning. Misfit Nicoll on the second date update, your whole of war, the roses the find will like to tell your mom, phone scams and Shennon's Dirty. On the thirty is Mojo in the Morning.