Speaker 1: It is what is day Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Another beautiful, fall ish kind of day today with a high.
Speaker 1: Of sixty four, twenty degrees cooler than it was a week ago back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were just wondering for no reason at all, who are you distantly related to?
Speaker 1: And I don't think I am.
Speaker 2: I think some Civil war general, but he was on the wrong side, so I don't really talk about this whole lot. But Jenny, are you distantly related to anybody?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't. I've never done the background stuff, so I do not know. I'm sure I could figure out, but no, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got nobody cool in my line.
Speaker 5: My uncle did like a big deep dive of like our background, our history or whatever, the ancestry stuff, and no one is like famous or interesting necessarily, Okay, I would, I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Say I gotcha fought getting Not to my knowledge, my girlfriend wants me to do like a twenty three and meter or something, so I can see if I maybe might inherit some money or own a country somewhere else.
Speaker 7: But nobody that I know.
Speaker 6: My friend is related to my friend Cam, who is a background singer for Justin Timberlake. His one of his uncles used to work with musical acts like Whitney Houston and you know icons of that era.
Speaker 4: So wow, not even distant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's an actor in the Twin Cities that does a lot of uh stuff at like the Minnesota Jewish Theater and he is related to Tony Shaloub and so there's like pictures of Tony Shaloub with for knowing who.
Speaker 4: What who is it? He's I mean, he's an actor. He's Tony Shalo. It's hard to explain.
Speaker 5: Who is Probably he's I don't know, it's like seventy you know, he's not Broadway.
Speaker 4: He was in monk oh and he's in Missus masl and he's in He's in a bunch of stuff. He's twenty Shalub.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have talkback swant, Yes we did, Okay, talkback Tuesday. Who are you distantly related to?
Speaker 4: And then if you good morning you guys. Yeah, my daughter is a.
Speaker 8: Distant relative of Jennifer Hudson on her dad's side.
Speaker 9: I guess Jay Hood is like their second or third cousin for her dad, like in her dad's line.
Speaker 10: So yeah, that I would make Jay Hut either my daughter's third or fourth cousin.
Speaker 1: Okay, very cool. More talkbacks.
Speaker 4: Hi, this is dude from Lakeville.
Speaker 11: I am distantly related to the country singers Loretta Lynn and Crystal Gale.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 11: Their maiden name is actually Webb, which is my maiden name, and they're from Tennessee, where my dad Feeling grew up.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's kind of cool. Yeah, very cool.
Speaker 7: Here's when that a lot of us have heard of.
Speaker 10: Good morning, kat w B. I am related to Mark Twain. He is some sort of relation to my grandma who has passed. So I'm not really able to ask questions anymore, but have a great mourning.
Speaker 2: Real name was Samuel L. Clemens. Really, Mark Twain was not as real as a pen name.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Here's another one.
Speaker 8: Name distantly related to sam Waterston from Law and Order. He has one of my grandfather's cousins children.
Speaker 2: She's clearly at work and she is crouching down behind her desk somewhere.
Speaker 1: We just woke her up.
Speaker 7: Here's another one.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 4: My name is Ashley. I'm from Woodbury.
Speaker 12: I am actually related to the jazz musician Oscar Pettiford. Petterford is my father's side of the family. Mother's maiden name, so he would be what is that my great uncle because he was the.
Speaker 4: Brother to my grandmother.
Speaker 7: So yeah, jazz.
Speaker 12: Musician Oscar Petterford, good.
Speaker 4: Morning, my name. We have some text messages too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This one says I'm related to the Cash family.
Speaker 5: My great aunt Mary Johnny Cash's brother Roy Cash, and my mother was the one that helped save his life when he cut his leg with a chainsaw.
Speaker 4: No I think Roy Cash? Okay, Roy Cash.
Speaker 5: Someone said one of my teachers said that they're not proud of it, but they're related to John Wilkes Booth.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I mean I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Like flaunt it, but that's still it's a piece of history.
Speaker 2: It is very interesting, for sure. John Wilkes Booth. Yeah, okay, talk back Tuesday. We might have some more of these.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 7: Here's one.
Speaker 13: I am distantly related to Abraham Lincoln. One of my great great great relatives was the flower girl in his wedding.
Speaker 1: No wow, is another.
Speaker 4: Good morning guys.
Speaker 5: My name is Tracy, and I am just looking related to a MILLIONO so Passa, a Mexican revolutionary.
Speaker 4: He is my grandma's great uncle.
Speaker 2: So it goes way back grandma's grandma's great uncle that goes out, that goes back.
Speaker 6: Way, Like, how do you think these people find this out? It's just passed down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would think so yeah.
Speaker 4: Tell people about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were our families like like George Custer, the I don't know the general back in the day. Well there's yeah, but there's he was not a good person, but he was something like my eight grandparent, like if you say great eight times something. But he never had kids. So I don't know exactly but somehow, But I don't really brag about that one either. I want to be I want to be like, you know, Orvil Reddenbacher, Like if my great grandpa was Orvile Reddenbocker, I'd be bragging about it all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, popcorn, Yeah, I want to be related to General Mill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're an idiot, what Dave?
Speaker 3: You would be jealous because we would posted this on Facebook two and Kelsey said, I'm apparently related to the Pearson family the candy company.
Speaker 4: Love was somehow on.
Speaker 3: My late grandmother's side, So that was a fun one. Holly said, way back in my family trio, I'm related to Earl Tupper, the person who invented tupper. WHOA, that's cool, that's dope, that's super cool. This one is a fear of mine. I don't know why, but it is. It says Chantelle, my husband. I found out his mom's memorial service that we're cousins, very very distant.
Speaker 5: WHOA still, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: I've heard that somewhere.
Speaker 2: I read and maybe we can look this up that most people are no more distant than seventh cousins. So you and I Bailey are seventh cousins. We're all seven thousands. I don't know whether it's true, but I read that one time and I thought that was really interesting. So all right, thank you for that. Talkback Tuesday on kd WB, the Home of Jonas Brothers Tickets by the Dozens. It's like a little spooky, halloweeny kind of a music thing, Yes, but it's not. It's Vaunsts the pod What's on your mind?
Speaker 6: It's not me today Today it's a video that's going viral online and I want a debate with you guys, whether or not or who wasn't the wrong.
Speaker 7: Here's the clip.
Speaker 9: So this gentleman here is telling me to tell my eight months old stop streaming because he has kid, because he has sensitive ears. I know it's loud, but he's an adult. He can leave, and he chooses not to leave. He's choosing me to tell me to take my baby out because he has She's a child, Sir, it's not maybe I didn't do anything.
Speaker 4: You're closing restaurants after hear our discussion.
Speaker 1: They don't want to eat that.
Speaker 14: They want to do.
Speaker 9: You came to me about my child, did you not? You can't remove yourself from this restaurant.
Speaker 12: No, you're disrespectful, you're entitled.
Speaker 7: And you're being privileged right now.
Speaker 8: I'm not.
Speaker 4: That's probably mistreated me. I'm a happily married woman.
Speaker 7: What are you talking about.
Speaker 6: So the video goes on, but it's a woman who's I think eight months oldest screaming in a restaurant and the guy says like, hey, can you take your baby out? And so she started recording because that's the first instinct in twenty twenty five is to just record everything.
Speaker 7: And people are debating whether or not she should have actually taken.
Speaker 1: Other people's restaurant.
Speaker 6: People are saying that it's the parents' responsibility to take the kids to another area. Other people are saying this grown man shouldn't be saying something to her because it's a child, not even a year old. I think, yeah, I don't think you should have said anything, But at some point, yes, it does get annoying. I'm matter, You're sitting there at Crave, just trying to enjoy your lemon garlic chicken and you just hear this baby screaming at the top of his lungs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would be annoyed, but I also know that, like, hey, it's that's how what kids are like.
Speaker 4: So like, regardless wherever you go, there's gonna be some kid screaming.
Speaker 1: But does a matter of the kid was screaming for three minutes.
Speaker 6: Over three minutes, I think it does because it gets like I said, it gets annoying.
Speaker 4: I think it does.
Speaker 3: I think a responsible parent would remove their child from a public area that is disrupting other people's experience.
Speaker 2: It depends also on the restaurant. If you're in like a Chinese buffet, hm, maybe you're like a shut up. But if you're at nanny's. But then again, who takes an eight month old.
Speaker 4: N Yeah, if you're like chuck e cheese, let the kid scream?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, let's place four kids.
Speaker 7: I don't think it depends on the restaurant though.
Speaker 6: If I'm sitting at a McDonald's just trying to enjoy like a lunch, I I don't want to like I shouldn't be disrupted because I have a kid, or because you have a kid.
Speaker 2: I have kids, and I know that, Like, if they were screaming when they were little, I'd probably be like, let me take her out to the car, let me like walk her around for a second.
Speaker 1: Power on the back.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's got gas or something like that. I don't know, but yeah, I would feel definitely awful. I feel bad for parents on an airplane when their kid is screaming and do anything. They really can't do anything. And it used to be like before I was a parent, I was like, the kid shut up in the video. Now I'm more understanding.
Speaker 1: In the video.
Speaker 6: The manager came over after like I would say, five minutes of it happening and told her, hey, your kid is kind of.
Speaker 7: Disrupting the piece.
Speaker 6: And as he did that, the kid is still continuing to scream.
Speaker 4: I mean that kid was loud in the background.
Speaker 7: It was a loud ass kid. I'm not gonna lie I'm not.
Speaker 3: Saying you can't bring your kids places and they can't like yell and scream, but I think when it goes on for a prolonged amount of time, you have to step in as the parent, because that's not fair.
Speaker 2: Then here's a text message that's very interesting at KDWB one that's our short code. It says you're entitled to a child free life, not a child free world. Another one says, I'm a mom of two, I would absolutely be taking my kid outside to calm down so I don't disrupt others. And this text says she's playing the victim. Yeah, no, what do you mean playing the victim?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 4: I think she's playing the I want attention. I think that's what she's That's why she's recording, Yeah, so she can post it somewhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it worked, because, like she she could be the victim in this situation if it was just have like conversations between the people who are there.
Speaker 4: But the fact that she got.
Speaker 3: Her phone out and handled it the way she did, I do think that she was just looking for attention.
Speaker 7: I mean, the attention is already on her.
Speaker 6: That kid was screaming so loud it wasn't just like he was talking loud and it was the table next to her or the booths behind her being disrupted. If it was so loud that the manager eventually did come over and was like, hey, control your kid.
Speaker 3: She should give that kid some Red bull and right now at Holiday station stores. Yeah, you can buy to get one free at their a point four ounce Red Bulls flavors. I think that that's what that kid means, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think you know what. You're gonna make a great parent one day.
Speaker 4: Thank you. There's someone on the phone, Dave.
Speaker 1: Oh, there is weigh in. Okay, Hailey, what do you want to say?
Speaker 2: The mom has got a three eight month old screaming in a restaurant for over three minutes. A guy comes up and says, hey, you're ruining our experience, and Mom's like, what do you want me to do? She's eight months old, Haylee? What do you think?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 14: So there's definitely more context to that video too, because they're in like a small little cafe, it looks.
Speaker 15: Like, and the man should have never.
Speaker 14: Said anything about the woman's experience with men, and men mistreated her.
Speaker 15: That's where it all went wrong, But I was in.
Speaker 14: That situation pre children and lust, and I felt so bad for the parent. But real parents really understand and don't bet an I at that.
Speaker 15: So it just shows that they're not around little kids that often, and that's okay, but they should have went and maybe told the waiter and said something if they felt that passionate about it. But it's going to happen to them at one point.
Speaker 1: Real parents know you know what, Haley, You're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: I had a situation one time years ago, was at a nice ish restaurant and there was a family, a big family, at the table next door, and their kids were probably four, and they were running around, yelling and screaming. Mom and dad were oblivious. So I'm like, this is not what I came here for. So I went and told the little probably seventeen year old hostess, and the seventeen year old hostess tried to go over and intervened and yeah, and of course got her ass chewed out by the mom who would take no responsibility for her.
Speaker 1: Rotten kids. Rotten kids, Haley.
Speaker 6: By Haley, The text says absolutely not okay to leave a screaming child in the restaurant. Same concept that is bringing in an aggressive dog to the dog park. If you can't control your child, I'm sorry, but you can't just make the public deal with it, regardless of age.
Speaker 3: Well, and her adding that context of it was a small cafe, like that's highly I don't know. I just think that that's disrespectful. And I know I can't speak as a parent, but I watch my niece and nephew run around and I grab them at a restaurant and I control them because I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 4: My sister and brother in law.
Speaker 3: Don't always and I will allow myself to be associated with kids running around potentially bumping into servers and them spilling their trays everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I would definitely draw the line. It's like, yeah, I wouldn't let you know, kids will scream, but I think after a couple of minutes, it's like, okay, let me take her outside and calm her down a little bit. So thank you, good one. I appreciate that. Who wants a thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Raise your hand? You want that dollars? Right now?
Speaker 2: You do need a keyword you need to play the game. Here's the keyword that you enter on KDWB dot com for a thousand bucks one on.
Speaker 1: One point three.
Speaker 2: KDWB and Goodwill want to help you win one thousand dollars and qualify.
Speaker 1: For a VIP trip to our iHeartRadio jingle Ball.
Speaker 2: Just enter this nationwide keyword on KDWB dot com.
Speaker 1: Show that show. Enter it now at KDWB dot com.
Speaker 4: He loves me, He loves me. Time to pull out those receipts. Part two of Where the Roses starts right now on KDWB.
Speaker 2: So case you missed part one, there's you've probably seen these. It's like an old technology. It's not new, but it's like I think Alison had one when she was a kid. It's a parrot and you push a button on the parrot and you let you record your voice, like Hi, Alison, it's Daddy. And then she pushes the button and she hears it back. So she's walking around his office. What she says she's looking for tape or is she just mosing around in there?
Speaker 4: There's something Yeah sees.
Speaker 2: This parrot pushes the button and it has blank me blank and blank blank blankie.
Speaker 4: Yeah blank by blank by blank.
Speaker 2: And she's like, well, that's not my voice. I didn't say that. What is this all about? Is he seeing somebody else?
Speaker 4: What did he say?
Speaker 1: Did he have a response to that?
Speaker 4: I don't think he did.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna get me.
Speaker 4: I think he said he doesn't know that. He didn't know it was on there. Yeah, it was like.
Speaker 2: Old a long time ago. It didn't come from k BE toy and hobby that way. So let's find out whether he's cheating on War of the Roses on KD wub making.
Speaker 1: The phone call.
Speaker 3: Uh uh, I cannot talk to Andy. Please speak Hey Andy, my name's Rachel. I work with Wondering if you had a couple of minutes to do a quick customer satisfaction survey with us today. We just really value our customers experience and we do have a reward for doing it.
Speaker 4: It's only going to take a few.
Speaker 3: Minutes, and then I will set you up with a dozen red roses to send out whoever you want.
Speaker 16: What No, no, no roses? No thank you? I I have no way.
Speaker 4: Well, it's just it's just a quick survey. Sorry. Like I said, it's only going to take a couple of minutes.
Speaker 16: I'm not buying it. I've been burned by this before. I had it excellently on War of the Roses, Like.
Speaker 4: Oh oh wow, just really exactly.
Speaker 6: Yea.
Speaker 2: So not only do we run into guys who we've done this so much, we run into guys who've heard of War the Roses. Here's a guy who's actually been on War the Roses. You were on War the Roses?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, you know exactly what's going on. You know that it's Katie w B. When were you on War the Roses?
Speaker 16: I think it was about ten or eleven years ago.
Speaker 1: To be honest, what was I was young?
Speaker 16: I was really stupid.
Speaker 2: No, I get it? What what was? What was the evidence? And what happened?
Speaker 1: What you do?
Speaker 16: I'm you know, I was dating my girlfriend who was a brunette, and she found blonde hairs in a bed and was suspicious, so she called called me on it.
Speaker 1: I kind of might remember that one. Did you send roses to the wrong person?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 16: I think I did, which is why I'm not going.
Speaker 2: To fault for this to Okay, all right, Well, then you know exactly what's going on, and you must know who is on the phone right now. There is somebody who's wondering whether you're seeing somebody else? Who do you think is on the phone right now? Oh?
Speaker 1: Now you should have known that right away.
Speaker 2: If somebody was doing War of the Roses to me and they said, who do you think is on the phone, I'd be like, well, that's my wife, Susan.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, No, see, here's the thing I'm going to tell you. Who's listening right now? Courtney has heard everything in the last couple of minutes, including you not knowing who's on the phone, right Courtney. Yeah, so if there's a dilemma, then clearly you're doing something wrong.
Speaker 16: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 11: It.
Speaker 16: I wasn't doing anything wrong.
Speaker 4: I are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Is he gone? Did he hang up?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It sounded like a hang up Andy?
Speaker 2: I would hang up too, Seriously, if I was so busted, I don't think I would stick around to be berated, but like I would just dip out.
Speaker 6: I feel bad for her, but also, dude, it's been eleven years, Like grow up on.
Speaker 4: It's a cheater, they say, always a cheater. That's what they said. Okay, Courtney, We're sorry. That was not what I was expecting.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it never is. I think That's what I would do. Though.
Speaker 2: It's like there's so many guys that sit there on the radio and they're just like they know they're on Katie WB, and they're still trying to talk their way out of something. Okay, I would be like, this never happened this jet. What would you do? Assuming you maybe you were on War of the Roses. I can't believe we've found a guy that's been more than that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Even if I was innocent, if I was being called out for something, I would be.
Speaker 4: Like, did I do something? Oh no, And then I would spiral that way, did I just forget what's trending? Let's find out it's Dave?
Speaker 1: Start on kat w B.
Speaker 2: Well, it is day number probably four or five. The Taylor Swift is daminating the Derek and here she is talking about, you know, the person that we all wish we had in our life, and that is for her, that is Travis Kelcey and even you know the Chiefs lost last night. So I've heard it's ovah ovah between the two of them, because she's well, that's not true. Here she is on last night's tonight show.
Speaker 3: He's just my favorite person I've ever met no offense to everyone else.
Speaker 9: But the fact that the fact that this is the.
Speaker 3: Person that I get to hang out with every day forever is just like that's.
Speaker 4: That's the whole thing of it. You look at that and you're like, I didn't hang out with him forever. And this represents that.
Speaker 3: We don't talk a lot about Lana del Rey on our show because we don't play ton of her music. But she It's Paris Fashion Week right now and she stepped out with her husband. Now what do you guys know about the person she married a year ago?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 3: Okay, she met him when she was in Louisiana on a swamp tour.
Speaker 4: He was the guide. Okay, a swamp tour.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: The man is not a fashion week kind of guy. But they showed up together. She looked like someone who would be attending fashion week. He was in He had a hat on with glasses on the rim of the hat. Man and so like, I just thought it was so funny. He is dressed in like nicer clothes. But yeah, it was like the Valentino fashion show, and I just it's it's a sight to be seen and it gives a lot of hope for all the little people out there, you could marry a celebrity like Lona del Ray.
Speaker 1: I admire her for going on a swamp tour. Yeah, I like her.
Speaker 2: I always liked her music, but now that she's gone on the swamp tour, that just seems so non celect. I can't see j Lo ever going on the swamp tour dogs, Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 5: We have some behind the scenes footage from Selena Gomas's wedding, finally, after seeing pictures of her like the official photographer pictures, We've got some behind the scenes with Taylor Swift and that's on Sleeni Gomez's Instagram, which is just Selena Gomez and you can see them kind of like hanging out in the like get ready room, the bridal suite, taking pictures, sipping cocktails, hugging and all of that jazz. So I'm excited to see a little bit more of behind the scenes stuff for Sleemi Gomez because I love a wedding and I just since it was so jam packed full of celebrities, I want to see them there.
Speaker 4: N I know me too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, history could be made one month from today with this song.
Speaker 7: From K pop Demon Hunters. It's Golden Hunter Tricks.
Speaker 6: So a month from today, the Grammy nominations come out and this song is expected to be nominated for a Record of the Year. And if that happens, not only will this be the first K pop group to.
Speaker 7: Be nominated for Record of the Year, but it's.
Speaker 6: The second time an animated act will earn a nomination in that category. Any guesses on what the first saw The first animated song to ever earn Record of the Year could have been Scooby Doo Wrong, You're close kind of. It's this iconic song that at the first Grammy's ever in nineteen fifty nine, the Chipmunk Song was nominated for Record of the Year.
Speaker 7: It didn't win, but what the Billboard?
Speaker 1: I wonder what it was up against?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean seriously, that would be an interesting question whether those songs endured and we still know them, because we all still know the Chipmunk song.
Speaker 5: What year was that record of the Year Record of the Year Grammys.
Speaker 1: Nineteen fifty nine?
Speaker 4: It was Vulaire Frank Sinatra, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Lee Okay, and that is the record of the Year. That was the one that won.
Speaker 4: That's the one that won. I guess that's what it says, I.
Speaker 1: Mean that's a classic song.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It was also up against Perry Como, Catch a Falling Star, That Fever by Peggy Lee, Great Song, Witchcraft, Frank Sinatra, and then.
Speaker 4: Al I don't know if I know that song, but I knew all the other law.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a crooner song for sure.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow. Well, I hope they win.
Speaker 5: And I think both Van and Dave should watch that movie.
Speaker 1: I want to watch it, but Susan, it's like, that's not stupid when you watch that.
Speaker 3: No job.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna throw out the ed Gen story again because it is the number one show on Netflix, and I will promise you no spoilers, but that is it is not even a fictionalized version of ed Green. It's more like a movie or a series inspired by ed Gen, who is a I guess a serial killer and would dig up graves and make skin and lamps and things like that out of his people that he dug up. And the movie Psycho was inspired by ed Geen because apparently, and again it's in part of the series he dug up his dead Muther propped her up in a chair and in the movie.
Speaker 1: In the show he does the same thing so.
Speaker 4: Sorry that actually happened or that was dramatized.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure I'm gonna do a little bit deeper of a dive. But if you're watching Monster the Ed Green story, it is so horrifically dark that it's almost not good.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's been a couple of times when Susan and I have said, I don't want to watch any more of this.
Speaker 4: How much I will never watch that.
Speaker 3: The fact that you're even talking about that stuff makes me want to like take my headphones off and stop listening. That's how much I am disturbed by that show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's disturbing, and it's very deliberately disturbing and not necessarily factual. Here's kind of a fun ish kind of a story actors that were actually hated by their entire cast. Let's dig over Jim Carrey in the movie Man on the Moon. He's stating characters, Andy coppin the entire time and alienated pretty much everyone on the set. Mike Myers in The Cat in the Hat he was controlling, humorless and prone to tantrums.
Speaker 1: And the movie Tank I've heard that one.
Speaker 2: Another one, Christian Bale in American psycho. He was just as intense when the cameras stopped rolling as he was when they were on. People didn't like that one. Shia Labouf in Fury, which was a World War two tank movie which starred Brad Pitt, he went full method, even cutting his own face, having an actual tooth pulled, and refusing to shower.
Speaker 5: I've heard it's just kind of like a cranky, cranky baby in her place.
Speaker 2: Like no Lizzie Lowan in a movie called The Canyons. This is around the time she seemed like she had kind of snapped out of it. She was still in her nightmare period when she made this movie, and the director almost fired her multiple times. And finally Bill Murray twenty five years ago Charlie's Angels. He was so antagonistic that Lucy Lou reportedly threw punches. He was replaced by Bernie Mack for the sequel, and nobody was sad about whoa I know that.
Speaker 3: I feel like you usually hear like funny stories about Belmore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not this time. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was going to say, real quick, there's this new TikTok trend that just screams like Hallmark Holiday it's called the boo basket, and basically people are filling big baskets with treats, little candle stuff like that, and then you leave a note in it and it says you've been booed, and you put it on someone's doorstep, and then it's kind of a pay forward situation.
Speaker 1: It's new.
Speaker 4: Well, it's like a friend.
Speaker 6: I did that to Ascal list to be my girlfriend three years ago.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: The anniversaryes actually this Friday, and that's what I did. We plant because she loves fall. She could throw up pumpkin spice if she wanted to. So we plant to do like spooky baskets or boo baskets, and we put yeah, like a pumpkin spice candle, a Halloween blanket, and then at the bottom of it it was a picture of a ghost and it said will you be my boo?
Speaker 2: Wasn't there a trend? Wasn't it called ghosted? Maybe ten or fifteen years ago? Because I know the kids in our neighborhood along with Carson. You would leave a little a paper ghost and tape it to the door and it said you've been ghosted, or was that you've been booed? And then you would leave like some candy along with it or something, and then it.
Speaker 4: Was like a cute little like thing that you would do in your neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean these seem cute, but however, some people are spending like over one hundred dollars on the other and like you don't necessarily get one back, Like you go put it on your friend's door step, and then they're supposed to do it for someone else, but they might not necessarily go do it for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I was like, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: That was a fun show. Thank you for listening. We appreciate it. You can go back and listen to any of the Dave Ryan shows on the iHeartRadio app. You can do it in what they call time shifting. Oh, so you don't have to listen live. You can listen to it at your convenience. You can go back a couple of years and listen to the show maybe on your birthday and go back and listen what did we do on your birthday? Or you can listen to the Minnesota Goodbye, which also was a lot of fun. Today that is just a bunch of emails and sometimes it gets a little spicy on the Minnesota Goodbye, which is not on the radio. It's only on a podcast. Just go to the iHeart app and search Minnesota Goodbye and we'll see you tomorrow with Third Row Jonas Brothers.
Speaker 1: Tickets