Speaker 1: Oops. Join the Muss and Miller Lite at Jimmy's and Badness Heights this Thursday from five to seven. Stop by for drink specials, games and a register for your final chance. So when a spot in the Vikings Foundation Golf Tournament, all the details at kf an dot com, just make the keyword golf.
Speaker 2: Jimmies is a great spot.
Speaker 3: Miller lights the Minnesota Vikings and then that that tournament is so much fun because you get to play with a legend, and every everybody's teamed up with one Vikings legend, so you get to hear some really good stories.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. It's a great time. It is fun. Yes, it's great, great time.
Speaker 4: Great head move what what he's just reminded himself to move?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, yeah, yeah, you said that out loud. What's happening?
Speaker 5: Psyche psychic think help you never know?
Speaker 6: As long as you have questions about my cousins, did confirm a lot of this?
Speaker 2: Let me start over.
Speaker 7: As long as you've crouched about my one cousin, Boo shaka, you live.
Speaker 8: One, Oh, Fan five, I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna slap back around.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not what I thought.
Speaker 9: You were sign Fan five on the Power Trip brought to you by this Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 10: Let's go, says, tomorrow's the day Man three thirty one, opening day at chs Field.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna go down tomorrow anyway and see some Bruce. I might step by chs before I go there. Hell yeah, n right, Okay, whatever.
Speaker 5: Is there?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 5: Is it a target?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Targets?
Speaker 5: Sound of a bitch? Wait did I'm so glad I ain't talking to you.
Speaker 10: I'm so glad you told me that I would have gone to Grand Casino in Hinckley.
Speaker 5: Yep, that's right, man, You're right. It's a target.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is, little.
Speaker 5: Son of a bitch.
Speaker 9: Good.
Speaker 5: No, that's okay. I'm still going to see it.
Speaker 7: Just Target center, not Target corporate. We just want to make sure you have the right location.
Speaker 5: Thanks, man, we all know I'm not going.
Speaker 6: No, No, you wouldn't go if it was in your backyard.
Speaker 10: I got business with pup.
Speaker 7: Thirteen hours ago, Power trop Bets posted a Corps versus four bet update, and he said insanity as Yukon stages a miracle comeback to down Duke, that's huge help for Corey Cove, and he says, heading into the final four. Here's Corey's outcomes. We mentioned this earlier with Duke's loss. Now, if Illinois wins, I win eight hundred dollars because none of you have Illinois.
Speaker 8: If Arizona wins, I lose.
Speaker 7: All eight hundred dollars because all eight of you have Arizona, Go Arizona.
Speaker 8: No Ben is the only one that has Yukon whooa.
Speaker 7: So I still clear six hundred dollars because Ben would be the only loss that I take there. And then five out of the eight of you have Michigan, so I would lose two hundred if Michigan wins. So it's either win eight hundred or lose eight hundred, or win six hundred or lose two hundred.
Speaker 10: You know what sucks is that they play each other in this round, right, Michigan and Arizona.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we needed them in the final.
Speaker 7: So we're gonna have a sweat though, for sure we're gonna We're gonna have a sweat in the finals.
Speaker 8: But so that was thirteen hours ago.
Speaker 7: Right after that, Sauce tweeted rigged CBS didn't want two blowouts.
Speaker 2: I stand by that they didn't.
Speaker 6: You can't have two blowouts in that or it's bad for business, and then people will turn on anything else. The golf with Gary Woodland's great win that he had yesterday, the bowling, so Gary Woodland?
Speaker 8: Man, So who rigged this?
Speaker 5: The name is Woodland?
Speaker 8: The man powers that be? Man who is that?
Speaker 7: CBS less Moonvez So CBS and less Moonvez decided that it cannot be a blowout. Yeah, you cannot back to back? So how did they were bad for basketball?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: How do the Harlem Globe Trotters win every time? Boom roasted? So you're saying all of the players on Yukon and all of the players.
Speaker 8: On Duke were in on this.
Speaker 5: You got him?
Speaker 2: Man? Wow, how that be?
Speaker 7: I don't think it's real.
Speaker 2: Man, I just don't like there's money.
Speaker 5: When did you turn into the dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've said millionaire.
Speaker 5: Man like fifty times this morning. I don't know, man, Okay, be cool, Papa.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of tickets for that concert tomorrow.
Speaker 7: God, you love when concerts are empty.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of concert tickets for Bruce Yeah really yeah?
Speaker 2: For who for the Boss?
Speaker 8: The Boss tomorrow?
Speaker 11: You going?
Speaker 12: I just said no, I'm not, but you love the Boss I know, I know, I've seen him probably twenty five times.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Yeah, we're not going to not going tomorrow. Sorry, this is for what is he? Where's the Kings? Where is it? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Okay, No, it's a regular tours. It's his toys. This is the first night of his tour.
Speaker 12: And he's got the East Street Man back with him, right, that's right, the guy from the Sopranos.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 7: Nineteen hours ago, Sauce tweeted a gift of John c Riley as doctor Steve Brule got like what And that was in response to Paul Charchi and tweeting a sandpiper propositioned me for sex.
Speaker 2: I don't know what a sandpiper is? Should I?
Speaker 5: I believe it's a bird. I think it's a bird.
Speaker 2: But how is that a line proposition for sex?
Speaker 6: It is a bird and I just looked it up. Is that the like a line from that show? You guys both love The Patriot?
Speaker 7: I thought it was the Americans Patriot or Mariot the Patriot Patriot?
Speaker 8: No, the just Patriot. Sorry, well that's different.
Speaker 7: The Patriots a movie with mel Gibson and Heath ledgend loves that movie.
Speaker 10: That's a real good movie. That's actually is a very good movie. Is it from the she pledger in it?
Speaker 5: You just said that.
Speaker 7: If it's from anything, I'm not sure. I didn't understand that reference either.
Speaker 2: I didn't either. I thought it was weird.
Speaker 6: The reason I saw it I followed charts, but like eight people sent me hand raising gifts. If hawk would bang a sandpiper.
Speaker 13: I thought it was a D and D thing. He's always playing those nerd board games and stuff.
Speaker 5: I don't. It doesn't say anything about just birdies.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 7: If you just google it too, it just charges tweet pops up.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so I don't. So there's no other context to make something. Did somebody not comment to him and he replied back with more context? That's he just left it there.
Speaker 1: Was he tripping on ascid and thought a bird was trying to have sex with him?
Speaker 5: That could have been maybe was he doing the stuff that tip someone who.
Speaker 10: Partakeus in the obscure and strange act of sandpiping which involves sand paper?
Speaker 5: Oh like it rough?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 5: Oh you know what's the crew? What's your grid level? Bomb?
Speaker 9: Your?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't mean the poor gentleman on the street.
Speaker 7: Oh, the bird would be from home alone too.
Speaker 2: People are sand paper on homeless people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what it means.
Speaker 10: A sandpiper is someone who partakes in the obscure and strange act of sandpiping, which involves sand paper and.
Speaker 8: M hmm a bum interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you, Harry, just bleach it.
Speaker 10: You're gonna need to leave it alone for a while after you sandpaper?
Speaker 5: Is it because you want to bloody?
Speaker 7: Whoa?
Speaker 2: Whoa? Would you do that?
Speaker 7: If this is the case, then is it fair to say Charge has changed or hasn't changed at all?
Speaker 10: I would say if he even knows what that means, he's changed. Yeah, man, Utah hit me too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for him?
Speaker 7: What's going on in Utah? I saw us thirteen hours ago? You tweeted, Wow, Yeah, what was that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think the shot in the basketball?
Speaker 7: Yeah, because right after that, thirteen hours ago, you tweeted, what a choke job.
Speaker 2: About Charge? Again?
Speaker 7: He was watching Bart Simpson and Homer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 5: Were you complimenting yourself on diddling yourself?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 7: Man, aren't you going to bring up the picture of me and Steve mom Bordosi?
Speaker 5: Is it really Steve?
Speaker 7: That's really Steve Lombardos?
Speaker 5: You kidding?
Speaker 13: Me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I saw that him down the road from my buddy's house and we were all cub Scouts and he came over and we could try on his world series.
Speaker 15: Yes, Sandpiper, No, that's not a hard working story, victim.
Speaker 8: Do you want me to bring that tweet up?
Speaker 7: No, because it's probably spelled rocks. Time to spell Checkshi. Twenty three hours ago, Saws tweeted me and the one and only Steve Lombardosi.
Speaker 8: What word let's all say it together. What word? Did he screw up?
Speaker 7: Me and the one and only Steve Lombardosi one? I mean, wait a minute, are you telling me he didn't spend three more seconds.
Speaker 8: To google how you spell? He just went for.
Speaker 6: Okay, relax here, I typed it out a bunch of my phone, so I thought when I typed it at auto correct in.
Speaker 16: Auto corrects lombard dozy.
Speaker 2: Oh crap, I did spell it?
Speaker 7: You sure didn't spell it wrong? All right, take a deep breath, Yeah, yes, just he just put onesie in there, so wow.
Speaker 5: Look out, you put it onesie on Steve.
Speaker 7: But here's here's why I wanted to bring it up, Not just because you spelled Lombardosi wrong. And again this is his one shining moment. You're not gonna tweet about Lombardosi again. This was your chance to pay him the respect that he deserved by spelling his name right and looking it up lost in the shuffle.
Speaker 8: Are you guys all looking at the photo? Can you guys quickly breath?
Speaker 13: Pull up?
Speaker 8: Pull up Twitter? Hawks like na, everybody pull up Twitter.
Speaker 7: Look at the sauce tweet from twenty three hours ago, Me and the one and only Steve Lombardosi.
Speaker 2: God, I looked dead inside.
Speaker 5: That as.
Speaker 8: Everybody take a peek and what sauce is wearing?
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, I have so many questions, so many questions. There's no you were you were in that club for about a week, oh one thousand.
Speaker 7: You were in Scouts for a week, and that was the week you met Steve Lombardosi.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so did you get your quitting badge?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Man, I didn't. I think I went into it pretty far. And then it was like the camp. God, dude, I'm like, I don't want to camp. Camping sucks.
Speaker 10: But your face has like that is exactly your face, exactly your I mean, wow, dude, your face hasn't changed at all.
Speaker 2: My goodness, thank you.
Speaker 7: You look thrilled to meet the one and only Steve Lombardosi. I was probably there because I knew there'd be snack time.
Speaker 6: Who's the creeper kid in the back, Yeah, probably probably Dusty.
Speaker 2: You have the ring on the thumb. Is that the kid from three Minute a Baby?
Speaker 7: You would go way back?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, Dusty, and I go all the way back to first grade. Is that really Steve lombardo Yes, it's really Steve Lombardosi. That might be my good pal.
Speaker 8: Jesse Richter behind me, but I don't know who. I was going to say.
Speaker 7: He must have bought a scale that day. Sorry, I don't spell Lombardosi.
Speaker 5: Right, I just can't believe you had hair. Then you can, Kissa.
Speaker 1: Can you give a thumbs up with your right hand it, but also with the face.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, I'm telling you that same face is on you now. And I know that sounds obvious, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: So you're wearing you're wearing his World series ring. He let you put it on your thumb. Yeah, relax, man, I'm just asking questions about you meeting the one and only Steve Lombardosi.
Speaker 10: Now, look at the camera and stick your thumb up and can do it again. I'm gonna see the exact.
Speaker 8: Yeah, show completely dis interest.
Speaker 5: Look at that. Yeah, that's exactly the same.
Speaker 7: Did you straight at the camera like you're doing it in here like in this one?
Speaker 8: Straight at the camera.
Speaker 5: Like you're ready to quit the Scouts right now?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 5: Look like you have that look on your face.
Speaker 2: It's like when are the snacks? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Correct?
Speaker 5: Some ring here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Man?
Speaker 7: Look at you, You're like, where are the thin mince? You're like, wrong, club, Paul, fat boy?
Speaker 10: The look on your Are you sitting on Steve's lap because he looks like he's in pain?
Speaker 7: I'm standy on his lap.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I think you look great. I'm very proud of you that you were a boy scout.
Speaker 8: I was who is your scout leader? Probably my dad?
Speaker 7: Probably your dad was it was it?
Speaker 8: Probably?
Speaker 2: No, it was not Papa.
Speaker 5: Marcus apple White.
Speaker 8: He was Marshall app.
Speaker 5: Was his brother.
Speaker 7: Junior.
Speaker 2: There's a big club.
Speaker 14: Can I just take a wild stab and guess at your results in the Pinewood Derby?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we were good at that, by the way, Sure about that? Yes? Because we did you carver it down yourself? No, my dad did it? Oh worse? What's your question there?
Speaker 5: Did you guys?
Speaker 10: Did you guys want the race because of the weight and downhill portion the gravity pull?
Speaker 6: Do you guys want a real answer? Yes, yeah, we want the answer. My old man he did it all. I just sat there and watched shocking.
Speaker 5: Like when he's taking his clothes off in my bedroom.
Speaker 2: My god, I'm not in there.
Speaker 6: And he decided that it would go faster. He didn't decide this, he understands basic physics. Some like me that it needed a weight on. They're like this big, not like the real ones like he.
Speaker 2: Thought it would be. It's like this big.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure, yeah, And he decided that he would put like a It was like a drill bit thing on top of it, and it was the perfect weight. I think we won that year. I'm not kidding. He did it all. I took credit for it, of course, but yeah, yeah, he's a good dad.
Speaker 14: What did he think about your idea oreos for the wheels?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I like eating. I'm sorry, I need to lose about one hundred pounds.
Speaker 10: Did you think it was weird that he said you should practice by jumping off.
Speaker 2: The roof to his ten year old kid.
Speaker 5: Did he take you out to practice on that ski jump down in Burnsville?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go ahead, Paul.
Speaker 5: Has anybody ever seen anybody use that? By the way I was talking about.
Speaker 8: This, I've never seen anybody use it.
Speaker 5: I've never either.
Speaker 10: I would love to so by by definition, because it's there, it looks like it's in good shape, and if you drive by it right now, you can tell people been using it.
Speaker 5: Do high schools have ski jumping teams? Who uses that?
Speaker 2: College?
Speaker 7: I don't think high schools have ski jumping teams, but somebody eventually, Yeah, somebody eventually says I'll do it.
Speaker 8: But yeah, again, I had good for me.
Speaker 7: We had the family season pass, the kid and I went skiing a ton of times at Highland. Yeah, not one time. All I see anybody on that jump? No idea how often that is used.
Speaker 5: If part of a club that uses it, or somebody.
Speaker 10: Please, I would love to watch somebody do that in real life, because it scares the hell out of me just looking at that jump, let alone actually seeing somebody do it.
Speaker 14: It looks like it is maintained like they it looks operating in the wintertime.
Speaker 10: All right, I got one more thing for you guys, remember that dude who climbs Free Solo Guy?
Speaker 5: Remember that dude? Yeah model, Yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 10: Now there's a new documentary that's I think it's called like wolf.
Speaker 5: Man or something like Dark Wizards, The Dark Wizard. Thank you. That's said if you watched that trailer.
Speaker 8: I saw the trailer man.
Speaker 5: Why would anybody do that stuff?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: And even in the trailer, the guy's like, you can tell that part of his brain doesn't exist, doesn't exist, and he would rather chase the high of flying and jumping and climbing than his fear of dying is like almost zero.
Speaker 8: And he has whatever happens it happens.
Speaker 5: A backpack parachute on in case he falls.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and he does fall a few times, that's the thing. But the but the other guy, the high, the Free Solo Guy doesn't wear a backpack.
Speaker 5: And on these he doesn't either.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 10: Wow, I'm telling you, man, I don't think. How about him walk in the tirope with nothing sane? I can't Why would you do that stuff?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 5: Crazy?
Speaker 10: Anyway, Yeah, it's called The Dark Wizard and it's on HBO Max. It's a trailer I don't know when the show comes out, but it should be pretty soon.
Speaker 14: Hey, guys, can I ask you a deep question? So on the Free Solo movie April fourteenth, or maybe maybe it was Alex Hanold, didn't didn't they do like brain scans.
Speaker 5: Of his brain?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: They that was in the document, Okay, And so he basically sort of lacks that part of the brain that that fears things, ll like it doesn't like.
Speaker 2: Most of us human beings.
Speaker 5: Right, that's that's exactly right.
Speaker 14: Yeah, right, So is what he's doing as courageous as we're saying it is, because I think that true courage is knowing having the self awareness that there is this threat in this sphere of death or emminent harm and then still doing said thing.
Speaker 10: Right, Well, let me let me take that question first. If you don't mind, let me take that. If you know, if you do that brains, can do you not have a responsibility to keep him from doing that stuff?
Speaker 5: If like, if if if somebody liked.
Speaker 10: The part of their brain that would keep them from walking on the train tracks, wouldn't you be responsible to keep them from walking on the train tracks?
Speaker 14: It's yeah, you should, But I think I think once you become eighteen. It's kind of hard to control an adult and tell them what they can and can't do unless they're being institutionalized.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, but I look at.
Speaker 2: What he's doing.
Speaker 14: Although it's never no, nobody's ever done this before, right, I mean he is one of one.
Speaker 2: But when you have the.
Speaker 14: You don't have the capacity to actually fear things.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 2: Then how courageous really is it?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 7: But it's not like it feels none, he just feels less.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's got to be significantly less.
Speaker 12: The act itself is courageous, right, I mean even if he does not like sense that.
Speaker 2: But if you.
Speaker 14: Don't sense, if you don't sense heat, and you're able to hold your hand above a candle thirty seconds longer than any other human being on earth, is that because you have a high pain tolerance or just because you have that you don't have the capacity to feel heat.
Speaker 5: It's an interesting question. Yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 14: It's like, well, that's well, you're just kind of an anomaly, like a mental anomaly.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 14: You're not more courageous than me. You just don't have that capacity.
Speaker 10: But to what Max was saying, I hear what you're saying then, but to what Max is saying, like, if you're genetically geared to have better biceps, you could be the best bodybuilder of the world, but you still got a lift.
Speaker 13: Weights, right, And and there's parts of that documentary when he's doing the climb, you can he's definitely feeling something.
Speaker 8: Looks like he's you know, like he's when he's when he.
Speaker 13: When he's trying to get his foot across that that gap there, you could tell that he's he's feeling something, he feels less, but he definitely is still scared. And he was doing this before he knew that. He didn't start climbing because he knew scientifically he felt less fear. He started climbing all these crazy you know, mountains and stuff. And then everybody's like, Okay, this guy has to feel But.
Speaker 10: I see, I do see what you're saying. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it. I don't know, man, I can't watch it. It's that bad.
Speaker 2: Like that was that terrifying.
Speaker 5: There was a movie that came out about the Two Girls.
Speaker 2: And One Cup.
Speaker 5: I saw that.
Speaker 7: Terrifying that talk's dad's favorite scar.
Speaker 2: Scar me.
Speaker 5: No, like there's they fall or something like that.
Speaker 8: Tell on Louise.
Speaker 5: Maybe it came out like last year or two years ago or something like that. Does Hey, ma, whate'm talking about? They climb up this thing?
Speaker 2: Are you sure you didn't dream that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: Like it did really well at the box office.
Speaker 2: They made a movie about two girls falling off something.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, like they climbed a radio tower or something like that.
Speaker 2: Faces of Death. Oh wait, fall, it's called Fall.
Speaker 13: Yeah they got yeah, two thousand foot decommissioned TV tower in the Mohave.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't even remember that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Steve Lombardosi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kyler Murray Wait, wait.
Speaker 5: Or what I don't know. I didn't see the film.
Speaker 8: Jeffrey Dean Morgan is in it. Oh Meagan from Walking Dead?
Speaker 7: So but Kyler Murray or wait no Kyle Murphy. Yeah, Kyle Murphy and Steve LOMBARDOZI were Kyler Murray. Oh stop yelling. I thought I could say it either way. It's Kyle Murphy. Although how do so Sam Newton here on on Friday, right, Yeah, Sam Duton from the Vikings Adam Thinland of course, And they heard us talking about Kyle Murphy on the way in, and I love that they both told us off are They just assumed that we were making fun of something that Sauce had screwed up on it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they just assumed it was you.
Speaker 7: They knew we didn't think it was Kyle Murphy. They disassumed we were piling on you. That is incorrect. We were piling on Rosier.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't. I don't know why Sauce is so mean to him.
Speaker 2: I wasn't either, I'm always nice to him.
Speaker 7: He's joining our Master's bet on Wednesday week from.
Speaker 2: Wednesday week from Wednesday. Yeah, I'd be the one, the.
Speaker 1: One, all.
Speaker 2: Disgusting, just the one.
Speaker 14: Thanks, that's all the cares about. No, we care about you. All fake it like you like I do.
Speaker 16: Not.
Speaker 2: I lest golfer.
Speaker 7: Now, obviously Tyler Wood is not going to be in it.
Speaker 2: It's Tiger Wood.
Speaker 8: Whatever his name is. I don't care.
Speaker 5: He's going to be in it.
Speaker 10: He just needs a ride to the golf headlines is next.
Speaker 8: This is the power to a morning show on the fan.
Speaker 1: Every game, every moment, CAFAN brings you the men's college basketball Tournament, driven by Dave Smith Motors. Tune in this Saturday on the free iHeartRadio app to catch the insanity from Indianapolis.
Speaker 10: Hey, welcome back to eight thirty final segment. Ben Leeber over there, Psyche Ben as we'd like to call him. Yep, mister Mike Muskins over there as well. Casto thousands. Here we are, final segment of the show, and we're getting ever closer to the NFL Draft, the NFL schedule release.
Speaker 5: It's all happening in Vegas, Vegas. It's all happening. I mean, you guys are going to Vegas, I mean this year, sure, sure, at some point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, don't worry about it. Bonus is going tomorrow. Bonus is going tomorrow. Zach's going this week, Tommy's going this week. Most of the show is going this week, just you know, as a show. But if you're in Vegas, just keeping it warm, right, If you're in Vegas this week, you'll probably run into Tommy, your bonus er Zac.
Speaker 5: Definitely Tommy. You'll hear you, Yeah, you'll hear from.
Speaker 2: Right right right, yep.
Speaker 8: Now it's time.
Speaker 2: For bad lines.
Speaker 8: All right, Let's start with a gross one.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: A jury in Florida awarded over fourteen million dollars to a woman who ate ice cream that was contaminated with blank and she was left with serious internal injury. So this isn't one of those you know, maybe she put it in there herself just to try to sue. This is ridiculously damaging internal.
Speaker 5: Injury, say my guest right away.
Speaker 8: Then she ate ice cream contaminated with glass.
Speaker 7: Hawk, says glass Ben.
Speaker 17: I'm gonna say metal shavings, metal shavings must thumb tacks, thumbtacks, Okay, Okay, I.
Speaker 7: Mean Tom and Jerry, the ice cream holders.
Speaker 11: Okay, Sauce Yeah, yeah, uh, like Frommel to hide or whatever stuff you'd have put in like a dead body to like the word isn't it for Mel to hide?
Speaker 8: Max?
Speaker 13: There, you gotta guess. I'm gonna go with, like, I don't know, battery acid or zachary ammonia, harmonia.
Speaker 7: The lady from from Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: We all laughed.
Speaker 8: We all laughed at Michael J.
Speaker 7: Musmand, But I would argue he's the closest nail there you go.
Speaker 17: Nails, nail nails, nail nails, multiple nails, nail with a with an S, nails with an.
Speaker 2: As kept on you guys hammer and they.
Speaker 8: Have a lot of questions about that as well.
Speaker 7: But on nails Ben and Jerry's hammer and nails.
Speaker 10: I was going to say something much yeah, thank you, angry? Yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 8: Right, everybody be honest. I hope you guys didn't see this.
Speaker 7: I know a thousand people tweeted this at me, And no, Dave is not in jail. I was not a part of the KitKat heist, although I love the creativity that they thieves in Europe stole twelve tons of kit cats, and a nest Lee spokesperson says, we have no idea where they are. They basically thank the thieves for their exceptional taste, but would say like, please give them back. So anyway, by the way, they're gonna they can track based on the scans, like when those start getting sold, they will be able to reverse engineered and go, oh, this one's a stolen one, and they can backtrack. I guess don't know if they'll ever find them or not, but.
Speaker 5: I gotta believe it was an accident.
Speaker 10: Twelves like they thought they were radios or TVs.
Speaker 5: I don't know, bitch, it's the wrong truck.
Speaker 8: The creativity. Who would ever think.
Speaker 2: To rob a But hold on, it wasn't just one truck.
Speaker 8: It may have been more.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have no idea it was twelve tons. I don't know how many trucks. Not sure you get that right.
Speaker 8: I hope you guys didn't see this.
Speaker 7: But how many kit Cat bars do you believe make up twelve tons of kit cats?
Speaker 5: Individual kit cat or no?
Speaker 7: Not divided by four like the actual like the four kit Cats will count as one bar.
Speaker 2: Sure, damn they are so good.
Speaker 9: One.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say it's more than one, one million, one million.
Speaker 5: I didn know where to start, but I know.
Speaker 2: That's what I was just gonna do. How many is in one ton?
Speaker 18: Uh?
Speaker 2: One? Done?
Speaker 6: One done? What Saturdays with Sauce was originally gonna be called? Sixteen hundred?
Speaker 7: Thanks Max, sixteen hundred.
Speaker 5: Sixteen hundred. We have these kid, wait wait, wait, wait, he was close on the thumb tacks.
Speaker 8: You know he's not close on this. It's a terrible guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I probably say another column, two.
Speaker 7: Million, two million, anybody else?
Speaker 5: Six million, four.
Speaker 2: Hundred and twenty thousand and sixty.
Speaker 7: Nine always nailed it. Four hundred and thirteen thousand, that's almost nailed it.
Speaker 8: One hundred and thirteen thousand.
Speaker 2: Still, that's still so much.
Speaker 5: That's not a lot, but it's twelve tons.
Speaker 18: Yeah's a whole lot of kit cat So like we always talk about with with when you steal art or when you steal something crazy valuable, but they feel like the Louver heist.
Speaker 7: It's like, all right, cool, you got out of the louver with a bunch of paintings.
Speaker 8: Now what are you going to do?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Who are you going to sell those two? Who are you going to sell four hundred and thirteen thousand KitKat bars too? That damn sasquatch?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 8: But I mean like.
Speaker 7: You're not doing them one at a time. You're not having the most epic Halloween of all time?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 8: Who are you selling these two?
Speaker 2: Steve Lumbard dozy?
Speaker 8: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Tommy Olsen, of course?
Speaker 8: One more trivia?
Speaker 1: What if you have one point two three million friends or more?
Speaker 5: Count chocula?
Speaker 2: How's going for the Hedburg jacket?
Speaker 5: Didn't know?
Speaker 10: Ye?
Speaker 7: I like kick kat unless I'm with four or more people.
Speaker 5: Okay, what's the question.
Speaker 7: It's time to play one of our favorite games in the Power Trip, which is what state did this happen?
Speaker 2: In? Oh Sweet?
Speaker 7: A forty one year old guy named Randall Baker stole a bud light semi truck from a liquor store on Friday afternoon, Nice, Wisconsin. He had a point one zero three blood alcohol level. He was eventually caught, so he hadn't started drinking yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: He was charged with attempted murder, auto theft, criminal recklessness, resisting arrest, reckless operation of a tractor trailer, and DWI. By the way, this is a guy named Randall Baker, not Tiger Woods.
Speaker 2: Well, if it feels lazy, but I'm going to say Florida, Florida.
Speaker 7: Okay, Florida, anybody else, Wisconsin, it's gotta be Wisconsin.
Speaker 8: Anybody else, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna go Key's Indiana.
Speaker 8: Ben Win.
Speaker 5: Is interesting again.
Speaker 7: Randall Baker Hockey, I mean Randall Baker is Randall Baker.
Speaker 8: Ben nailed it. Ben, you're killing it today.
Speaker 7: You started off with a right answer, you know whatever at six point thirty.
Speaker 8: Let's see if you can end with a right answer. Try this one. Shoot, I wanted to end right there, No end on this. You've been psychic.
Speaker 13: Ben.
Speaker 8: Let's see if you can nail this.
Speaker 7: It takes a sloth roughly how many hours to travel one mile?
Speaker 2: One mile?
Speaker 7: How long does it take a sloth roughly to travel one eight hours eight hours a mile.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna say it's gonna be twenty eight.
Speaker 7: Hours eight hours sauce.
Speaker 2: That's not bad.
Speaker 7: I'll say twenty two hours two hours.
Speaker 8: Chris maxach hours, well.
Speaker 2: Twenty two hours in one minute.
Speaker 7: It's a minute, two and a half and a half.
Speaker 2: Laze it.
Speaker 8: The closest was Ben with a six point six.
Speaker 5: Walk a holiday.
Speaker 7: Yeah, six hours and Ben walks it off and I had to go first, and he's still was the closest.
Speaker 5: Love You Guys.
Speaker 7: Thirty on Channel five with Elizabeth Reese. It's a good show. I watch it almost every day. Do you watch it or is it just on in the back depends on what the segment is. Yeah, it's on, I'm listening to it, and then if it's something like, oh I am interested, then I watch it.
Speaker 5: Are you most of it?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 8: What were you going to say?
Speaker 2: Are you batting your jacket.
Speaker 9: Like that?
Speaker 7: Johnson?
Speaker 2: Is the basketball you use?
Speaker 7: Why would I bat a basketball around? Because you're good at dribbling except with your left hand, so I would bat it around instead of dribbling it. Well, then I actual bat Are you just saying like I would bat it around? With my hand, like those ladies in Valentine.
Speaker 10: Dude, Yeah, robes they're dead.
Speaker 5: Yeah they are. I stopped going there in This started.
Speaker 8: Thirty eight years ago today.
Speaker 7: An epic movie was released this day in nineteen eighty eight to what movie came out?
Speaker 2: Look, who's talking?
Speaker 5: Great movie?
Speaker 8: Great film? Right, Hawk eighty eight? That wouldn't be No. That was before then, A pop gun.
Speaker 7: No Days of thunder so one word title, heat, three syllables, he ate, he man cometh. What'd you say like the meat man shows up? A meat man cometh? No, Matt No, one word, three syllable. Boomerang, that's four syllables.
Speaker 8: War, You're eighty eight?
Speaker 2: Uh, breakfast No.
Speaker 7: One word et phone, hold three syllables.
Speaker 2: Birdcage.
Speaker 8: That's two close encounters of the third you guys are.
Speaker 2: Jaws was in the seventies.
Speaker 6: Was ninety one word, three syllables.
Speaker 8: Babe, dear God, what time is it?
Speaker 2: Idiots?
Speaker 18: Idiot?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 8: BT squared two.
Speaker 16: I thought you were gonna say it, b movies, beetlejuice, beetle. This is the right answer, instaid you were saying BTF square.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 8: I love trivia. Let's just keep going.
Speaker 7: It was on this date in nineteen ninety two that this movie won Best Picture? What was the Best Picture winner? So it came out in ninety one, but it won in ninety two. Good man, babe, I'm babe with the Best Picture winner. Didn't you picture the Talking Pig movie?
Speaker 2: Not break? Oh, Charlotte Shoe should have?
Speaker 7: Yes, that'll do Pig ninety two, ninety two, Uh, Philadelphia, Nope. See now you're not guessing poorly though. Oh no, nineteen eighty four milcome ex early nineties. Uh e Honda Forrest Forest count before that, a couple of years before that.
Speaker 2: Home Alone brief. Well, that's a good guess, sir.
Speaker 7: I think I want to give you a hints, but it'll give it away days of thun Well, hey, I'll give you this hint. It also was the winner for Best Actress, Best Actor, and Best Director.
Speaker 8: Is it paulp Nope?
Speaker 2: That was ninety Terminator.
Speaker 7: Oh h The actor winner specifically is pretty legendary.
Speaker 2: Contact.
Speaker 7: Oh, that, in a weird way is closer than you think to Wang Fu with Love. Zach was accidentally kind of close, even though contacts not even in the station.
Speaker 2: The actress was silent Silence.
Speaker 7: Jody Foster was in contact, and Jody Foster won Best Actress for Silence of the Lambs the States in nineteen.
Speaker 2: Oops, no it wasn't because it.
Speaker 7: Was ten years later. This is ten years later. Oh, taxi driver. Jody Foster was a taxi driver. She was terrible.
Speaker 2: And the true detective thing was that did you think it was that bad? Yes, the writing was so bad.
Speaker 5: I would agree.
Speaker 8: The supernatural stuff was garbage.
Speaker 2: It was so just. It was just the dialogue. People don't talk like that.
Speaker 7: There's that Billie Eilish had a stalker in twenty twenty.
Speaker 8: That's not cool, right, Nobody wants that he is.
Speaker 7: No longer a threat because he got hit by a train on Wednesday and killed. What a weird sentence, But this is the truth. Billie Eilish's former stalker was killed by a train.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 7: I mean, our ears have all been killed by that band, but this guy, all of a sudden, was actually killed by a train.
Speaker 2: Song by them, like.
Speaker 5: Drops the Jupiter. It's very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Savannah Guthrie will return to the Today Show a week from today, but she already says quote.
Speaker 8: I'm never going to be the same.
Speaker 2: I don't know how be right.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm shocked she's actually coming back. Was there forgive me if I missed it? Was there a conclusion to the story yet?
Speaker 2: Or No?
Speaker 7: That's going to be the hard part is if she came back and just covers hard, serious news and can have like a serious tone, that's one thing. But at some point, you know, like a contestant from Top Chef's going to be on there and she's got to put on a smile and be like, so tell me about your Chris, and they're gonna be like, here's what I do this? How do you go back to having fun? I just I don't know. She's a better person than I am, because I don't know if I could do it.
Speaker 1: As she said, she doesn't want to let that person steal her joy.
Speaker 2: That's probably a pretty good I get it.
Speaker 8: That's not easy, though, No, I don't know how you do it.
Speaker 10: Speaking of news stories shows, can I play something from CBS Sunday Morning History real quick because.
Speaker 5: I loaded it ind you mine.
Speaker 10: It's Michael Jordan and he's talking about owning a NASCAR team and the whole story is on CBS Sunday Morning about why would you do that? And listen to his answer to this question and tell me I don't think he's joking.
Speaker 7: His need to compete is as fierce as ever.
Speaker 9: The joy of seeing competition, right, I'm a very competitive person.
Speaker 3: Still, why because I thought you stepped back you wanted a quieter life.
Speaker 2: I think I'm cursed.
Speaker 9: I'm curse with this competitive gene that anything that I do, if it's getting dressed, I gotta get dressed before my wife get dressed, so I gotta get dressed too, you know those sectors.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm cursed.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's joking.
Speaker 2: Yah. Yeah.
Speaker 13: And Phil Jackson even spoke about that because he's the People asked him like, what's the difference between Kobe and Michael Jordan? And he said they were basically identical on the court, but it ended on the court for Kobe.
Speaker 2: Michael Jordan would want to race you to your car.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's what I mean.
Speaker 7: You'd want to play rock paper scissors with Okay, so again, repeat, take But this is the truth. I only got to spend what an hour, hour and a half of them or whatever that time at Trent Tucker's charity poker tournament. A huge part of poker is folding, right, Kenny Rogers saying about it. You gotta know one to hold them, no one to fold them.
Speaker 8: And I know I bring this up every time he's talking about town, but I'm.
Speaker 7: Telling you, dude, he folding pained him because it looked like, well, this means that I'm submitting I'm losing, Quinn. That's not how poker works, right, Folding is a huge part of the game. You haves to fold a lot of the time because why would you get your money in bad But I think he truly thought like, if I'm folding here, then.
Speaker 8: That means I'm losing this hand, and I don't want to lose.
Speaker 7: Can you imagine every hand and literally going to war with any two cards because you're like, I'm not. I don't want to fold unless I absolutely have.
Speaker 2: To push it out steps just so he get up there first.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I've heard I think I've heard people talk about this when it comes to Jordan. But a lot of top athletes say that they hate losing more.
Speaker 8: Than they like winning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, it's they wanted, it's it's the it's the drive to not lose actually outweighs the drive to win.
Speaker 8: They just don't want to lose.
Speaker 12: Hate it when you don't care, like if I'm out golfing with like my buddy Nels. He hates losing so much that he gets mad at me for not caring about losing.
Speaker 8: You nobody else he hates is when you bring it up on the radio.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much everybody I know.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it was interesting because he's spoken on it before too, and he said it again in this interview who was talking about that's why he got into NASCAR because it was one of the only like a way for him to still scratch that competitive itch. And he talked about even when he was inducted into the Hall of Fame, he was pissed because he's like, basically, this means I can't play basketball anymore for the NBA. And she asked him like, would you if you could? And he's like, hell yeah, it never leaves. He's a maniac man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 7: On a completely different note, you know, in the last couple of weeks, we've talked about some like science stories or science facts and it's like, man, how the hell did they figure that out? Sure, and it's people that are way smarter than us, and they're not just spending on wheel. They probably spend years or decades doing research and coming to the best possible conclusion they have. I'm going to read a sentence and even as a lifelong skeptic, I'm gonna go damn, somebody did a lot of work to have this information. I just don't know how they have the information, right, everybody with me? Yeah, honey, bees can tell time and can experience jet lag.
Speaker 5: I'm really close to her.
Speaker 7: If only you can.
Speaker 8: Tell time, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like, they're not just going, hey, I bet they can tell time. Like there's something that they have to They've done so much research to go. Man, these sons of bitches can tell time, and when they fly too long, they have jet lag.
Speaker 8: I just think it's fascinating that.
Speaker 7: They know that, that they've done that much work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's incredible.
Speaker 7: They're smarter now.
Speaker 2: These are also incredible.
Speaker 12: But could you imagine having that conversation with that person that came up with it.
Speaker 2: You're just like, yeah, whatever, don't care.
Speaker 5: What do you mean you don't care?
Speaker 8: They figured out that.
Speaker 7: They experienced.
Speaker 12: A terrible life that they have to sit there and all they do is just money.
Speaker 7: You go with nel, You're you're not allowed to gamble.
Speaker 2: He's so boring.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, here he goes out about them at again.
Speaker 7: Related but all this and I kind of blew my mind because I guess maybe I haven't driven around enough of the country to know this. The entire US interstate highway system cost around one hundred and fourteen billion to construct, but it would be around six hundred and sixty billion in today's dollars. Actually, I would have guessed more than that, way more than that. But whatever, this is just the interstate highway system. Maybe that's the key. It contains nearly fifty thousand miles of roads. What percentage of the US interstate highway system, that's the key part are under construction? Is toll free? What percentage of it? That's a good question, is toll free? Okay, the rust You've probably done the most cross country driving.
Speaker 8: What parts of the country are are toll heavy?
Speaker 2: Illinois?
Speaker 7: That for sure, that's it, Like the only part I've experienced. I assume, like the East coast or Florida has tolls.
Speaker 1: Virginia has some Missouri, Missouri, ANSAs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, but you know there's a lot of interesting it's say.
Speaker 5: Of it is toll.
Speaker 8: Free, seventy eight toll free.
Speaker 4: Anybody else's say about eighty five sixty, seventy two, ninety three, ninety three percent is toll free.
Speaker 7: I honestly would have guessed more, just because again, maybe I haven't driven enough, because the only time that it drives me nuts is around Chicago.
Speaker 8: This sucks, It sucks. It's annoying.
Speaker 7: Although although it's so much better that you don't have to stop and throw yeah.
Speaker 8: Change the change it now.
Speaker 7: They just right now, they just take a picture of your license plate and then you just pay it online. It's a piece of cake. There's no stopping. You just get a bill when you're done driving. Piece of cake.
Speaker 10: Download the DQ app, Get buy one, get one free. Blizzards. Thank you man, so good ice cream that middle of the cake sauce.
Speaker 2: You love the middle of the cake sauce.
Speaker 8: Hey, you know what, yes, sir, you know he'd be proud.
Speaker 2: Of you right now, Steve Lombard DOZ.
Speaker 7: He'd be proud. He let you wear his World Series ring one.
Speaker 2: He's proud of me. A lot of people are proud of yeah.
Speaker 7: But none none more than the late grade. Even though he's still with us. I think Steve Lombardosi. Yeah, oh yeah, he's still yeah, brilliant, he's still with us.
Speaker 8: He's sixty five years old.
Speaker 7: Funny because his son is.
Speaker 8: His son is in the A's organization.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's in the league anymore.
Speaker 7: Oh really, I don't think he plays in the It's.
Speaker 8: Not too bad.
Speaker 7: You should get Steve Lombardosi. I think he's only available eight to fifteen on Fridays.
Speaker 10: Hey, speaking that one, who's the reporter? I told you, yeah, we needed do you want to mind this?
Speaker 8: We got to get lou Ra Goose in. Yeah, well there's non of the.
Speaker 7: Possibility, but otherwise lou Ra Goose is definitely on the short list for sure.
Speaker 2: What's the book called.
Speaker 5: Let's go get some cups and meet some girls? Wow, at least two you need help. I didn't name the Buck Brother.
Speaker 7: It's Lose book Relax, Holkster, Monster and American Treasure.
Speaker 5: I love you guys.
Speaker 8: Ahead of Dallas for us five thirty to nine.
Speaker 7: The Power Trip Morning till returns tomorrow nine to noon is next. Already have a wonder for day.
Speaker 5: You too, Maya and Dab enjoyed this beautiful day.
Speaker 8: Love you, f