Speaker 1: Feel Good Friday on KATWB. I love today's story.
Speaker 2: It's about a very small elementary school in Ohio.
Speaker 3: They are doing something cool to help kids learn gratitude.
Speaker 2: They put a microphone at the end of the hallway and they ask kids to just go up to it and.
Speaker 3: Talk about something kind.
Speaker 2: They ask them to talk about something kind that has happened to them, just anything positive going on in their lives.
Speaker 3: And this is what some of the kids had to say.
Speaker 4: I woke up at the good time today.
Speaker 1: It's for schools the bus.
Speaker 4: Someone told me them my hair looked really pretty today.
Speaker 5: There was a new girl at school today, and I think I made a new friend.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I got one hundred percent on my German chest today.
Speaker 2: These actually aren't even elementary school kids. These are like middle school kids.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think the best part of my day today was seeing all my teachers like come to school and be happy to see us and like smilingsties this morning.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's literally just sitting at the end of the hallway and I think this is so kind and so nice because kids aren't mean, but as kids start to get in high school, middle school, they like bully and like jab at each other.
Speaker 3: So I like that this is helping them practice gratitude. There's some faith restoring in humanity.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I watched that whole video and it was honestly kind of long.
Speaker 6: I got all teared up because that's all these kids saying like good things about what happened in their day, and I was like, I am choked up here watching this.
Speaker 1: Well, it's easy to find the negative thing because sometimes it's like that's the thing that your mind and your body notices first, but sometimes you got to notice the positive thing.
Speaker 4: Someone said, my hair looked pretty. Oh that's cute.
Speaker 2: And all these kids on the video they actually look happy to be doing It's not like, uh, Steven just walked up like, oh, I don't know, I got peanut butter and Joey.
Speaker 4: For lunch, like forced to be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like she all look really happy like they thought about No, I am happy about this.
Speaker 3: I just think more kids need that.
Speaker 1: I love it. Thank you at It's Katie. Would you be continuing the positivity we're coming up on KDWB. We got this is so cool. There's like ax throwing and I love ax throwing. There is bags. Everybody loves bags. There's a new sports called folding. It's a combination of football and bowling. And we do foling Friday on KT But you'd be the folding warehouses like downtown, like in the warehouse district, and you go down there and you set up a bowling ten pins and you throw football at them, and then you put the football down, you go drink, and then you have some wings you would.
Speaker 4: Throw like a spiral at it. Is that right?
Speaker 6: Like a spiral you could if you're pretty good.
Speaker 4: So you use the laces.
Speaker 6: Yeah, to line up with your fingies and then that does you throw it. And then as you're throwing it, Dave, you turn it right You're you're throwing it and then you're flicking your little fingies at the same time, so it spins and that's why they call it a spiral day.
Speaker 1: Sure Vailey, thank you. Okay, So folding Warehouse, if you want to go, we got some tickets to give you. You go down with a bunch of friends. You got two hours to do foling and you drink and you have some wings and waffle fries with seasoned sour cream, and you have some mozzarella sticks and dunklem and marinara sauce. You get a blue moon with an orange inside of it, and you're gonna have a great time. And then what you gotta do to win is we're gonna give you what weighs more a bowling pin or this? So Bailey, give me an example here, So it is fowling combination of football and bowling.
Speaker 6: Get you tickets, Dave, what weighs more one bowling pin or a six inch subway sandwich.
Speaker 1: Suwich? Okay, oh well, doing.
Speaker 8: A six inch subwoy sandwich because if it's me, I load that bad boy up.
Speaker 4: Just you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're a bowling pin, bowling pin and a sandwich.
Speaker 4: You're ridiculous it is a sandwich. What Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't want to tell you exactly how much a bowling pin wasts because then you can do match.
Speaker 1: Like figure out all of the disagree strongly with you? Are you certain?
Speaker 6: I am certain a subway sandwich is almost six inch subway sandwich is almost twice as heavy as.
Speaker 4: A bowling pin.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with you.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm telling you right now. I googled it.
Speaker 8: So I'm telling you it's got to be a loaded sandwich. Then it's not like it's not like God just got cheese and some lettuce on it.
Speaker 6: Come on, there's there's meat on that sandwich. David, Fine, it's your cod I don't agree with it. I will die on this hill. But it's your contest. If you want to play the game, Bailey will give you. Now.
Speaker 1: Don't give me an answer, but give me another question. Okay, to puzzle over what.
Speaker 6: Weighs more ten bowling pins or a newborn baby?
Speaker 1: Okay, puzzle over it. Call me. We'll get you on the radio. We got three of these gift cards we give away.
Speaker 4: I have three, all.
Speaker 1: Right, so well you get a good chance to win. Call me to win on Folding Friday. And if you want something to do that's totally different, go folding this weekend at Folding Warehouse. That just sounds cool. You can take a bunch of friends and get a two hour under. They call it a lane or a course or a what but you drink over eat lane? They visit a lane and we'll get you in there right now. The Dave Frine Show on Katie w B. I'm gonna push this button one more time. Okay, one more time. Okay, there we go. Okay, Hi, it's kat It's Friday. Big birthday today. Travis Barker is turning fifty years old today. Also is American Teddy Bear Day today, so maybe you still have your little teddy bear from when you were a little girl mine.
Speaker 4: But I got him at a garage and strike.
Speaker 1: Me as the kind of girl who's got stuffed animals on your bed as a thirty five year old adult.
Speaker 4: I have two.
Speaker 1: I have a baby series right now close.
Speaker 4: I have a Teddy Bear and I have a Kermit the frogh.
Speaker 6: S.
Speaker 1: I n G L E. What's that spell? Single? She's single forever single.
Speaker 4: I have a date tonight, you monster.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Day watch Jenny try to be like, what is he supposing? I love what she clapped.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a signal watching.
Speaker 9: Yes, g LP single single, single, single, single, fall single? Where you going with your boy?
Speaker 1: Tonight?
Speaker 6: We're gonna go to a brewery that has like a pizza wood fire pizza truck outside, which is fun. And then we're gonna go see a high school theatrical production because it's a side gig job and I that's what I had planned tonight. And I was like, do you want to come with me? And he said yes, You're taking him to work I'm taking into work. Yeah, he's gonna be in the room where it happens. Maybe.
Speaker 1: All right, Hi, Jess, We're gonna play a little game for folding, and the Bailey's gonna give you two things. You have to tell us which ways more. If you succeed, you get one and done you succeed, you're going to folding Warehouse with some obnoxious friends to drink, overeat and play foling combination of football and bowling falling warehouse.
Speaker 6: All right, tell me which one of these weighs more, six hundred bowling pins or a small private plane.
Speaker 1: Which one weighs more?
Speaker 4: Which one weighs more?
Speaker 6: I would say six und bowling pins?
Speaker 4: No, the plan is more.
Speaker 1: Yes, the plane weighs more. Where's the answer on the one before the commercials.
Speaker 6: The one before those ten bowling pins are a newborn baby?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And uh, the answer is ten bowling pins, way more than any baby.
Speaker 1: I thought so.
Speaker 6: But six hundred bowling pins and a small private plane are actually pretty close, So I can't believe you got it.
Speaker 4: You're so smart.
Speaker 6: Six hundred bowling pins is actually twe hundred pounds two one hundred pounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and a small private plane four hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like it. Yeah, Jess, please hold on for your folding warehouse tickets, saying let's go to Mallory. Hi, Mallory, Hello, good luck, Mallory. Here comes your two items.
Speaker 6: All right, Mallory. What weighs more? Five bowling pins or a gallon of milk?
Speaker 3: That's probably than I thought it was gonna be. I'm going to go with the bowl.
Speaker 5: Gallon of milk.
Speaker 3: The gallon of milk.
Speaker 1: Try again, try again, the bowl.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're right, okay, pins almost eighteen pounds, gallon of milk only eight?
Speaker 1: Now you know, gallon of milk? Well was eight pounds?
Speaker 4: Round up nine?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 1: Okay. Last one is Haley. Hello, Haley, welcome to Foling Friday. How are you, Hailey? Good?
Speaker 8: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Thanks for asking?
Speaker 6: Really, I'm giving you a hard one here. Okay, which one weighs more? One hundred bowling pins or vont leak.
Speaker 4: Or what or vont leak? Yeah, we're fine.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with one hundred bowling You are.
Speaker 6: Correct, a hundred bowling pins weighs more than vont leaks.
Speaker 3: Appreciate being objectified like this from your body.
Speaker 6: I just looked at you, and I thought, he probably weighs about this much, and then a buck fifty yeah, and then a.
Speaker 4: Hundred bowling pins.
Speaker 3: That's the compliment, Jenny, three and fifty pounds.
Speaker 1: Okay, so not even question. Aily, good job you're going fowling have fun. Thanks for listening to Katie. Will you be back? If she guessed me that meant it, I mean I'm going back. I'm still it's gonna bug me through the day about the which ways more a six inch sub from subway or a bowling pin?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, everyone's pressed about it. They're like, you eat that much of a subway sandwich? But I looked up how much does a subway sandwich way? And it said seven pounds.
Speaker 1: No way, Alexa. How much does the average subway sandwich way?
Speaker 5: The average subway sandwich weighs between three hundred and fifty to five hundred grams, depending on the type and toppings. Would you like to learn about popular subway sandwich?
Speaker 1: No, Alexa, convert three hundred and fifty grams two pounds and ounces.
Speaker 4: Three hundred and fifty grams converts.
Speaker 5: To about twelve point three ounces, which is just under three quarters of a pound.
Speaker 1: Okaycase close quarters of a pound?
Speaker 4: Close, There's no way it's three quarters of a pound.
Speaker 1: Think about holding a subway sandwich in your hand.
Speaker 4: You guys need to put some stuff on your sandwiches. What is it?
Speaker 1: A bread and lettuce puts three pounds of that?
Speaker 4: You can't do with the breads up.
Speaker 1: The bread's not capable of holding that, Jenny? What are you staring off into space for anyway? Well?
Speaker 4: I just was thinking, like, how much do you think my butt ways?
Speaker 1: Four hundred bowling pins? Are you seriously thinking about how much buttwey?
Speaker 4: I'm thinking like, how do you can you? Can you weigh your butt?
Speaker 6: Just? Actually, I have magic hands that can test out how much things weigh when it sits inside of it.
Speaker 4: If I put my butt on it in your hands?
Speaker 6: Break yeah, foins.
Speaker 4: Hey can you measure your butt?
Speaker 1: How did wonder how much your butt ways? Jenny has a generous heine caboose. She's broad in the beam, So what is there? I don't know how much do you think your butt ways?
Speaker 8: Well, the thing is is, I think it's decently muscular, and we all know muscle weighs more than fat. Yeah, But like I don't know in proportion to my entire rest of my body. I do think it takes up about fifty percent of my body.
Speaker 1: Alexa, how much does Jenny's butt way?
Speaker 5: I don't have information about personal body measurements like that, but I'd be happy to help you with other weight conversions or general nutrition facts if you're interested.
Speaker 4: Alexa, can you weigh someone's butt?
Speaker 5: While I can't wet specific body parts, I can tell you that butt composition varies widely among individuals. Are you interested in learning about human anatomy or body composition in general?
Speaker 1: No? We want, but Alexa, how can one weigh one selves?
Speaker 7: Be?
Speaker 4: I see you're not interested in that angle?
Speaker 5: Okay, how about we pivot to something more intriguing.
Speaker 4: What's on your mind today? Well? Never mind, Alexa?
Speaker 1: Can you create an imaginary girlfriend for me?
Speaker 4: Ah? You just made my day? Catch you later?
Speaker 1: Okay? BYEWB, Hey, I want to let you know Kat's eye tickets. Another pair comes up in about another fifteen minutes on KD double ub And if you want to win for you and your daughter to go to KATSI, or you and your friend or your sister or whoever to go to CATSI shows tomorrow night. You can still buy tickets. By the way, people like, I'll do anything for tickets. Well, my suggestion is you can buy him. And I know the money might be a little bit tight, but it's cat's eye.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Come o Hi Stephanie. Hi, Stephanie, famous realtor here in the Twin Cities. I had said earlier. One other one, well, I had said that the only realtor anybody knows in the Twin Cities is Chris Lyndall, because he's got these these billboards all over town.
Speaker 4: Like, are you listening? You? Did you hear what Dave said?
Speaker 1: The only other realtor that I know is Stephanie Rose. Find her online Instagram Stephanie dot Rosner R O S E N E R. If you're looking to buy a town home, could you help me out If I'm going to buy a town home? I know one for sale can give you a price range? Can you find what the what's the price range? Up in Anka?
Speaker 4: That one is for three fifty it's basically brand new. We have it. We've taken off the market for a little bit because it's not as busy as it was in the Springs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a bad time to sell a home.
Speaker 4: You want to sell, so if you want to, if you need one, you want.
Speaker 1: To say that again, the buyer is motivated. Would you say they're motivated? Yeah, yeah, they're motivated.
Speaker 4: Okay, good moved to the South Metro, so.
Speaker 1: They're moving to South Petro. Okay, gotcha. Stephanie comes in on It is to tell us some things that are kind of like, you know, off the beaten path of things to do this weekend. We know the Vikings, we know the timber Wolves, we know this, but there's other things that you might not hear about all over the place. And Stephanie digs these up for us.
Speaker 4: I do it, five of them. Let's go, And it's a little throwback for the first time I came on the show. I mentioned Lord of the Rings day and it's happening again tomorrow wow at inboumb Brute. So all day noon to ten, they're going to have Lord of the Rings stuff. There's going to be a vendor market people selling little trinkets and stuff trivia from noon to two. Bard music, Okay, what that's like and like doing skits and stuff like that. No, it's like you know the mandolin or the loot. That's Bard music. I would say, I've never heard that, but I have two different sets of music in the barred variety going on on that assume contest at five point thirty. And I saw pictures from the last one and the first one that I mentioned. It was busy like Lord of the Rings Nerds everywhere, so.
Speaker 1: I can imagine, I would don there is a community for sure.
Speaker 4: It down all right. Number two, this is happening on Monday, but I wanted to bring it up because there is a thrift store called Hidden Treasures, and they're having an entire like pop ups in a different location of all Christmas stuff. So if you love thrifted and you love Christmas, this is for you. It's opening on Monday at nine am. It's in St. Anthony, Hidden Treasures. It's a great thrift store.
Speaker 6: I've been.
Speaker 4: It's huge. Yeah, okay, thrifting. I'm sorry, it's not my thing, but I respects. And it's opening Monday. It'll be open till Christmas, of course, and they do it like a rotating you know, restock and stuff like that. All right. Number three is a Lego conventioning happened, Well, a Lego convention happening this weekend. At the State Fairgrounds. It's hosted by Bricks and Minifigs, which is like a Lego dealer in Roseville. Okay, they're gonna have my Own Creation displays, meaning like local youth adults that make like make their own they just make it up.
Speaker 1: So not like a SpongeBob Pineapple everything, but it's one that you made your own with legos.
Speaker 4: And cellars and stuff and a bunch displays and activities and prizes for kids take kids. Yeah, and their tickets are like ten to fifteen bucks, and there's a family pass if you want to bring up to eight family members for forty five bucks. So not super expensive either.
Speaker 1: Good deal. Okay, something different, kind of kind of fun that.
Speaker 4: Goes Yeah, Saturday and Sunday at the North End Event Center, number four. There's a new playground, indoor playground coming to Lakeville and its grand opening is this weekend. It's called Wild Animals or excuse me, Wild Things Indoor Playground. They're having a grand opening celebration this weekend with giveaways and raffles, face painting, a free coffee bar for the parents, and then cookie and tater tot food trucks outside. What those are My favorite things. Well, you should go down there. I should. It's massive, Like indoor playgrounds are the most fun, like a bunch of tubes and slides and stuff, and theyea like three stories tall, like.
Speaker 1: Coolah, that's where there's one down an Apple Valley or Egan. That's where my granddaughters had their birthday parties a couple of months ago. And it's like perfect because it's you know, birthday parties. And then they get a little room for the cake and the pizza, and then it's indoors so you can be four come.
Speaker 4: Out of their sweating because they're crawling.
Speaker 1: Basically yeah, kids, yes, all right.
Speaker 4: And then the last one I have for you is there are five art events going on. So if you were if you're into art of world or you missed it or you never wanted to check out like the galleries and studios and stuff, there are five events going on at like the big buildings in Northeast this weekend. Most of them are Saturday or today and Saturday and Sunday. But like live music going on, demonstrations, demos, workshops, just like you can tour all the studios they're all open. They'll be selling like gifts and things like that, so I just pinned I made a post about it with all the information. There's a lot, so you can just visit my page and see everything that's going on. But the Northrop King Building, California building like these are all like old warehouse factories that are turned into studios now, so it's pretty cool. Stop by Northeast.
Speaker 1: Now, this is Stephanie. Stephanie is going over some things to do this weekend. They're a little off the beaten path. Yeah, some of them you hear of. You hear about the Vikings game and that's very cool and the Gophers whatever. But these are things that you might not have heard of. So let's review and if you miss any of these, they'll be on at Stephanie dot Rosner on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Okay. Number one was Lord of the Rings day at Inbound Bruco tomorrow from noon to ten. Hidden Treasures Christmas pop up thrift store is opening on Monday at nine am. Number three is the lego convention called Brick Cities by Bricks and Minifigs in Roseville that is all weekend at the north end of Event Center at the State fair Grounds. Number four was the grand opening of the Wild Things indoor playground in Lakeville, and then five events in Northeast this week to check out the art galleries and studios, live music. There's a speakeasy in one of the buildings too, So super fun weekends.
Speaker 1: It's a good idea to get out of the house and go do something over the weekend.
Speaker 4: Steph Sometimes I like to lay around and do nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I do that a lot. Yeah, It's like the End of the Girls around and I'm like, hey, you know what, I'll be like, let's go see a movie, and then it gets closer to movie time and I'm like, yeah, you know what's stay in home sound. It's kind of nice to two.
Speaker 6: Things book tomorrow and I already squeezed in Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 4: Day in the middle. You're amazing, she is.
Speaker 6: I'm going to a debate tournament seeing a high school theatrical production tomorrow, but we're in the middle.
Speaker 4: I'm going to Lord of the Rings day.
Speaker 6: Baby. Wow.
Speaker 1: I'll probably stay home and think about the things that I should be doing tomorrow, but I won't really do anything to.
Speaker 4: Sit around worry about it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Stephanie, thank you, You're a delight very charming. Thank you very much. Find her online by a house from her look for a townhome. There's one available in a Noka about three undred and fifty thousand dollars and the buyers are very motivated.
Speaker 4: So motivated, so motivated.
Speaker 1: Find her online. Stephanie dot Rosner R O S E n E R on the gram. Thank you, Stephanie, have a good weekend.
Speaker 4: Dave start On, Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Possible inductee, very likely inductee into these Songwriters Hall of Fame. Taylor Swift will be the youngest inductee at thirty six years old, ten years younger than any other young inductee into the Songwritter Hall of Fame. Wrote her first big hit song Tim McGraw when she was fifteen years old. At fifteen years old, most of us were trying to figure out how to get free booze or sneak booze or smoke a cigarette without our mom and dad finding out. Taylor Swift was busy writing hit songs. Booze.
Speaker 6: You were drinking booze at fifteen, Well, yes, it was you, bad Apricot Brandy.
Speaker 1: I thought Apricot Brandy sounded so good, so I gave my best friend's sister you know ten bucks to go buy some because it sounded really good. I took one swig. It tasted like paint thinner, and I think I threw the rest away.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Daily, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: When I was fifteen, I was drinking a wine cooler and I was like, ooh exciting what I.
Speaker 4: Was publishing the school newspaper at fifteen? You terrible people.
Speaker 1: Cool kids like me and Jenny would have come along. We're gonna spun you around, got to dizzy thrown you in a locker, enclosed it.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 8: I did it all, Okay. I was a four point zero student. I was involved in all kinds of different clubs, and I was an athlete. But then I liked to booze on the weekends as well, also drunk. I did it all. That's just how it goes when you grow up in Wiscans.
Speaker 1: Don't regret any of it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 8: So this is brand new news for the Minnesota area is there's a new professional women's volleyball team that's debuting in January of twenty twenty seven. It's called Love Minnesota. Basically, it's got a unique like youth to pro model. So Love is the only professional volleyball league in the world built directly from the grassers up because it goes from youth clubs to high school to college to professional play. Cool but yeah, Minnesota ranks fourth nationally and girls volleyball participation Apparently over like seventeen thousand athletes play volleyball, So it's a good, good sport to bring professionally to Minnesota's called love, but it's spelled l ov B Minnesota love Love. Yeah, and there's a reason for that. Yeah, let me fine, I like it. That's one volleyball. That's why it's.
Speaker 4: Spelled one volleyball.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 6: No, I love that because I remember in high school volleyball was like the one thing where they were like, Hey, do you want the day off to go watch volleyball? State go ahead, and you could just like leave for the day and go watch volleyball if you want him. Cardi B has had her bibe. They have welcomed the sun. Cardi B and Steffan Digs.
Speaker 1: Okay, Stefan Diggs had four kids in one year and I'm not exaggerating, and I really think that's true at least two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think so. I don't know.
Speaker 6: This is Cardi B's fourth child and her first with Steffan Diggs, and they were talking about like going public about a year ago February, which is coincidentally Valentine's Day, so that's probably love was in the air. I didn't realize Cardi B was that pregnant, right because she just announced that she was pregnant like a month ago.
Speaker 8: She's coming to the Twin Cities in like the springtime, and we were all like, is she can be like ready to go? But I did see a video of her at the gym that someone posted and was like, did Cardi have her baby? Because she was like in a crop top and like, oh, obviously she's still had a little belly, because you don't just like snap back to nothing.
Speaker 4: But I was like, no, she's not due till like February. That's what I thought. But it says they've welcomed the sun. Yeah, so, and I guess you had it.
Speaker 8: Stefon Diggs did have another child earlier in the year, April, in April, but that's it.
Speaker 1: That's all, Okay, Well that's not so bad.
Speaker 8: And then he does have a kid, but that kid was born in twenty sixteen, so a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, there's a couple of things I want to recommend on your watch list. Well, first, this isn't out yet, but there's a new Netflix series based on a fictional Minnesota high school hockey team. It's shooting in Canada right now. They don't have a name for it, but that looks really exciting. And then this weekend I started watching the Eddie Murphy documentary on Netflix.
Speaker 3: It's called Being Eddie Really really Good.
Speaker 2: Love the testimonies from Dave Chappelle and the Jerry Seinfeld's of the World.
Speaker 3: And then also, this is a Jonas brother's Christmas movie.
Speaker 2: It's on Disney Plus and they were promoting it last night on Jimmy Fallon. They played the musical genre game, So here is the Jonas Brothers singing Atlantis Morris sets ironic but in the Broadway genre, it's like christ.
Speaker 3: Chaffie.
Speaker 1: But you've already pa, it's the Good Boss.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 4: So did they not let Kevin have a solo?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's saying what like two lines, and then they joined him and I was like, come on, you guys, let him.
Speaker 3: Sing Kevin's single thing. It's called changes or changing something like that.
Speaker 2: It comes out next week though, Oh my gosh, I'll be listening to that because it's good whenever I see him performing on concert tours.
Speaker 1: All right, movies this weekend. Running Man is opening up this weekend. That'll probably be the big box office hit this weekend. Now You See Me, Now you don't. It is a threequel which is earn rating of about fifty eight percent over the Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 3: Really, that was the best one of the franchise.
Speaker 4: Now You See Me as a really good movie. Have you seen that, David?
Speaker 1: I have, and I did as a magician. I didn't like it because the tricks they do are literally impossible, and I wanted to see I wanted to see real magic. And the tricks they do are literally impossible.
Speaker 4: They didn't get into a bank in Paris.
Speaker 1: No, Las Vegas, No, they what do they call it, transposed, transform, transmit whatever. So they go from Las Vegas to a bank in like Paris and Robin and they come back and it's like, I want to see real magic, and it's like, well, it's a magic trick.
Speaker 4: As a musician, yeah, musician or my magician.
Speaker 1: As a magician. By the way, if you want to see an amazing magic trick. Go to my Instagram, Dave, Ryan, Katie WB I did one for Bailey this morning, got it on video and it's amazing. Bailey was like, oh that's delightful.
Speaker 4: It is delightful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go check it out. Also, Predator bad Lands could repeat things to a PG thirteen rating that draws a wider audience. This one actually sounds kind of good. It's a horror flick called Keeper, and listen to the setup. This is so my kind of a movie, a romantic weekend turn sinister when a couple takes an anniversary vacation to a secluded cabin. There is no better setup for me to suck me into a movie than something like that. I will be going to see Keeper this weekend.
Speaker 3: Well keep me too, That's my type of movie.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 8: We are going to give away Cat's Eye tickets. So if you want to call right now, Billy is going to do a fun game call guess that cat. Yeah, where she does really good cat impressions. You have to guess what kind of cat it is. So we need some people on the phone for the Cat's Eye concert. It's happening tomorrow night, So you gotta be free. It's at the Armory downtown. But give us a call, Billy, you'll do a little example of how the game works.
Speaker 1: Do you're hungry Tabby?
Speaker 6: Okay, you've got to get the guttural sound in there. Horrah, that only happens about in two am. Two am is when that.
Speaker 1: Came Hungry Fat Tabby, A little lazier, a little slower and lazier. You're not wrong. Okay, call now when your Cat's Eye tickets six. Hey, just want to let you know people will say I'll do anything to win cats Eye tickets. I want to take that a step further and say you can certainly buy them. I mean if you, I mean if you want to have that experience with your daughter and a lot of people are taking their daughter, then go buy them. And it's like, you're not dumb. You probably thought about that on your own. But if you don't win on Katie, go buy them.
Speaker 8: I thought someone dm me recently saying I think that they got tickets for cats Eye and they were nervous about the armory. They're like, what if I like, can't be right next to my daughter. No, it's like a very big space of general standing room. So if you have general admission or even if you have, like the seats in the sweets area, you're going to be.
Speaker 4: By the person that you're with. Yeah, you'll be fine. Yeah, you don't worry about that. You're not getting separated from the person that you're with.
Speaker 8: Well, while we're waiting for someone to play the name or guess that cat, let's play some new music.
Speaker 4: Dave loves Ellie Goldie and so she's.
Speaker 1: Going to I do. She's one of my I hope it blows up big because I love her.
Speaker 4: It's called Destiny, Dave, what do you think?
Speaker 1: I would have to listen a couple of times, but I would definitely give it a chance because I love like lights and some brother songs from ten years ago. Just love that.
Speaker 6: I like the one that we just got from Meghan Trainer. I think it's good and brand new music. Still don't care from Megan Trainer.
Speaker 1: Oh there it is, I see it now.
Speaker 4: I still.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it personally.
Speaker 2: This weekend, if you're at Mall of America, Tom Brady's gonna be there because he's opening a card shop, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Like what like a bunch of vintage type things, right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, also my favorite celebrity. This is sarcasm.
Speaker 2: At Mall of America on Black Friday, Jojo Siwa really yeah, not happy?
Speaker 4: Oh what a weird time to have her there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is she doing?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm trying to look him down. Oh, she's performing great, That's what we all needed.
Speaker 8: Dang, dude, if I was here, I mean, go to the Mall of America, But I also feel bad for people who are hyped to go shopping there and now they're gonna have a bunch of.
Speaker 4: Jojo Sea weathers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's gonna be crazy bumping at Malta God Black Friday, Dave, Do we have somebody for Cat's Eye tickets?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: We do, but I want to get what one more story?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Actually we're running short of time, so we'll wait on that till next hour. I have fun facts about a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, Oh boy, and I will very excited about it because everybody loves this show. But we do have somebody on the phone who's gonna try to win Cat's Eye tickets for the show tomorrow night at the Armory. Let's go to Emma first. Emma, who are you gonna take with you? Should you win today, Emma.
Speaker 5: My friend Sarah.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Fabulous.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm gonna make the sound of a cat and I'll give you multiple choice on what kind of cat it is.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I get you.
Speaker 4: Here we go morrow, morrow, morrow. Now is that a bobcat, a Bengal or a Persian?
Speaker 1: Persian?
Speaker 2: You are right?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so ridiculous, so ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Wow, good job you did it.
Speaker 1: This is the dumbest contest ever. But you win tickets for kats Eye. Oh my god. Creating memories. That is your that is your job, creating memories for your kids with a great experience. Will have I think another pair, one more pair next hour. If you didn't win yet, stay here. Nine fifty will