Speaker 1: Is it good news that it's gonna snow on Saturday? Okay, I'm kind of okay with it too. It's like, you know, it tis the season.
Speaker 2: I might as well white Christmas this yeares Yeah, that's true, or I only want a white Christis.
Speaker 1: Now they're saying no snow on sa I didn't see anybody. Yeah, they predicted it earlier in the week, but now there is no You know, nobody really want to do cross country skiing because I know you do the snowboarding and I do. I do snowboarding skiing sometimes, but Carson's not around, so we usually don't go. But I go cross country skiing by myself. It's just delightful. It's peaceful, and it's it's wonderful and it's serene.
Speaker 3: I went for the first time last year cross country skis cross country skiing, and I fell so many times, got a hole in my pants that I had to throw out. And the slight hills that there were, I couldn't do it. I was terrified going down very slight hills.
Speaker 1: No, I get it. If you're not in control, it is terrified. You're going to plunge headfirst into a tree and break your nag and I almost did for sure, what did the doctor yesterday? So maybe you heard that I've had like belly pain for many years, like ten or twelve years, and I had my gall bladder round and they thought that would fix it, and that didn't do a thing. So I've been convinced that they left a sponge or something inside my body and it's growing, like you know, it's growing like a I don't know, some sort of a thing inside there. In the past, so every couple of years ago, back to the doctor to see like, okay, you know, well what's going on. There's gonna be something. So basically very intelligent doctor and so he basically is asking questions very thorough, poking around in there, pushing, is it hurt there? Dessert there? And so the next step is that they are gonna have me swallow a camera pill, which I've done before, probably ten years ago, because when you get a colonoscopy, they can only go through your large colon. Is that what is called large.
Speaker 4: Colon intestine large intestine, a big colon, and then the camera pill goes through all the teeny tiny little tubes in your belly and it takes a picture every couple.
Speaker 1: Of minutes or something like that freaks me out. Yeah, And then you wear a belt and it transfers all the pictures to the belt and you take the belt back to the dock and then she looks at it, he looks at it. Whatever.
Speaker 5: So what you poop it out?
Speaker 1: Then I think, oh, yeah, I think so, yeah, do you have to retrieve it? Well, here's the good news. I found a used pill on Amazon, so I just, you know, wiped it off with the chlorox wipe and that's the one that I'm gonna swallow. Okay, Yeah, No, I don't know. I think I think you poop it out, and I don't think they make you retrieve it. I don't think they did. I don't remember. Ah, the Wonders of health.
Speaker 6: It's just great to walk around though, which is good. It's not stopping you from walking or doing your day to day. No, no, no.
Speaker 2: I'm just happy that none of us have to feel bad about the fact that we bitch about not going to Benny Hannah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't feel bad about it. Yeah, yeah, were we were supposed to go to Bennie Hannah yesterday and I made a doctor's appointment. Well, when can you get me in And they said, well, how about that at the same time, You're gonna go to Banni Hanna with the morning show. And I'm like, oh, ok, so all.
Speaker 5: Right, well I have an injury as well.
Speaker 1: What is your injury? Tell me your health updates.
Speaker 5: I have no idea. Why do you have an idea?
Speaker 1: But your neck?
Speaker 5: Yeah, my neck and back hurt's so bad.
Speaker 2: And I know that it was because of some activity activities I was engaging in the other night.
Speaker 1: Let me explain what activity she was on. She had one leg on the back of the couch, one leg dangling off the side of the couch, and her head propped up on the arm of the couch.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 2: And like, honestly, I just like, don't advise to do that on a couch, Like, just find a bed.
Speaker 1: You couldn't make it in. You couldn't make it into the bedroom.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that didn't happen.
Speaker 1: But she was gonna be quirking different.
Speaker 2: No, I actually prefer to not be quirking different, especially in a situation like that. But it's just how it happened. But I could barely move my neck to the left or right, and my upper back is just in severe pain, so barey can clutch with Let's see, this is what used.
Speaker 5: To be Dave's.
Speaker 1: I used to be Dave's heating had a huge puked, puked. My cat puked on it.
Speaker 5: So you got him a new one?
Speaker 1: Yep, I got Dave a new one.
Speaker 3: And then this one has a slight remnant smell of cat puke. So I apologize. And then I also brought you magnesium and glucosemine vitamins.
Speaker 2: Yes, so Mailey gave me some stuff. I've been taking some ibuprofen. But when I tell you, I couldn't do physical activity outside of walking yesterday. And even as I was walking, I felt like the hunchback walking like.
Speaker 5: Through my neighborhood.
Speaker 2: I was like, nobody's looking at me, right, I'll look ridiculous, but yeah, I'm in paid.
Speaker 1: Different types of pain we're talking between.
Speaker 5: Mine is self induced, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Denny's got neckpin, Dave's got belly pain.
Speaker 8: Fine, you feeling good? I banged my toe on the corner of my bed. Oh wow, this is funny. You turn the radio on. You're like, wow, this looks like a cool radio station. They're playing really cool music and then it sounds like three of your grandparents are on the radio with like a little nephew.
Speaker 1: That's like, I feel great, Yeah, I feel fine.
Speaker 2: So okay, well, my pain came from fun activities that your grandparents probably aren't doing.
Speaker 5: At least that's true my grandparents.
Speaker 2: I'm I hear that retirement homes are lots of horny people.
Speaker 1: They're a hot bed of vds. They're a hot bed of v D and STDs. So, good morning, how are you? It is the Dave Ryan Show with me Dave kind of a neighborhood dad, and you know, I complain a lot about things that hurt on my body. Jenny Is she's a little bit you know, she's thirty five, but she's single again, so she's now living the life of you know, one leg up on the back of the couch, one leg dangling off the couch, and then the head propped up on the side of the couch. Bailey Is, she would do that in a heartbeat if she could find a willing participant.
Speaker 2: She has willing participants. It's just the fact that she doesn't want those willing participants.
Speaker 1: She's the non willing participant. A yeah, exactly, And then vont Is is the only normal one out of us because he is, you know, twenty four and.
Speaker 5: The shows the most normal.
Speaker 1: Who is the most normal on the show?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, ask the people text in five normal on the show question.
Speaker 1: That is a really good question, Who is the most normal on the show? If you've been listened to show for a while, texted to Katie WB one five three nine two one and we'll do a little poul. We could even put that on Instagram. It's definitely not Bailey. No, You're the quirkiest, nerdiest, weirdest, but lovable. You are a very lovable person. I didn't like you when I first met you. I still don't like her. False, I like you, false, I like you a lot now you getting used to that. You kind of grow on me after a while. You suck, I suck. Yeah, Okay, Hey I think I'm fired today. You guys. My key card doesn't work anyway. Fun fact, huh. She's standing in the lobby like a like a lost child. Downstairs, She's like, my key card won't let me in. I'm like wow.
Speaker 4: He's like what's wrong. I'm like, dad, help help me. So I had to bring her up anyway, anyway, text in and vote and let us know who's the most normal. I will be curious to see what the results are. It is not the weirdest, and you don't have to rank as you can if you want to, But who is the most normal on the show. I'm gonna go ahead and vote for me because I have made it through this far in life without like being you know, I've never been arrested, I've never been beat up, I've never been like, I don't know in part of a pyramid scheme, I'm the most normal person.
Speaker 1: You switched up though, because you said I was the most normal. You are very normal. Yeah, but you've got plenty of time to f it up. We'll be back in a second. According to a survey, there are two of these in your home. They're not toilets, they're not beds, they're not flat screens. It is something that is if you have to think about it, you'll be like, yep, I have two in my home, and I'm like perfectly average with this one. Well, I'll tell you what they are. Two of these in your home? Next on Katie. Okay, it was kind of funny. We were talking a little while ago about who on the show is the most normal? And Bayley's like, I'm the most normal, and then I'm like, nah, I think I'm the so we're not really and then I said Bond is the most normal, but now we're really not sure. So we are on the phone with a couple of people who have opinions. Becca, good morning, Becca, good morning, Thanks for being on the show. Thanks for texting in who on the show is the most normal? And why?
Speaker 7: Well, Dave, I have to say it's you because I think you and I are close in age. And then Jenny, I love you and I envy you because you travel all the time and you're just so You're just everywhere and I love that, and so you just travel too much? Yeah, and daily I love you too. But yeah you have that theater and.
Speaker 1: That the theater we nerdy club. Sorry, Okay, see what I mean. Not normal to blow up at the host of the show like that, she's giving me a compliment. Okay.
Speaker 7: And then what about vont He's just too young, he's still learning.
Speaker 1: I don't know how that makes any of us normal or not normal though.
Speaker 5: So you're saying Dave loves the most boring life as well.
Speaker 1: So because I'm young, I'm not normal. Well I think yeah. You say, because Vant is young, he's he's not normal.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, he's just still still figuring things out.
Speaker 1: I think I think he's normal because you haven't had time to like be weird or quirky. You haven't. Let's face it, when people get older, I think you'll agree with this, Becca, they start to get a little bit weird. Not all of us, but we think we all know somebody like my friend Mike from elementary school in junior high, he's gotten a little bit weird because he is just the crankiest old f eff. I still love him, but sometimes they do, so that's true.
Speaker 7: That's true. Are you normal, Beca, I'm fairly normal?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, all right, well fairly normal. I think we all have something where people would be like, really you, Becca, thanks for listening to thank you. We have some text messages into and this came up randomly. Who on the show is the most normal?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lot of people are saying Vant is the most normal, or Jenny is the most normal, Dave is the most normal, vant is the most normal, and then someone said.
Speaker 1: Is anyone normal Jenny?
Speaker 3: But one person did say, I think Bailey is the most normal because most people are quirky and a little weird.
Speaker 1: Thus you were higher because you were abnormal. Higher on what Dave is the most normal, Bailey is the opposite and extreme side of the other spectrum. Now, I think that's a don't look shocked. That's a good I'm reading that is a good thing. Another one, I think Vont is the most normal. To be fair, he just talks the least. Jenny is for sure the most normal. Second is Dave hot Take. But Bailey is third and Vont is fourth, So you, Bailey are more normal.
Speaker 2: It's funny cause I think that people are looking at it a different way. It's either like they're looking at it as what we do in our personal lives, like as activities, or they're looking at it as like what we say, right, yeah, So it's like you're looking at it a different perspective.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 1: The reason I said it was me as.
Speaker 3: The most normal is that I get people coming in my inbox on Instagram every day being like, you're just like me, and I love that about you, and you're just like me, and it's so nice to have somebody who thinks the same way I do, and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: You know, I think there's something there. I think that if you are in a certain group of people, it would be normal. For example, if i'm you look at me and you go, oh, he does magic tricks and plays ukulele. But if I'm hanging out at the ukulele club doing magic tricks, I'm totally normal. You're in a theater group doing improv, You're totally normal. Yeah, so it really depends on your group's a group of young people, He's totally normal. KD W B.
Speaker 7: Four.
Speaker 1: How many of these do you have in your home? What are they? They are your spot, my spot in the home. So the average person has two different places at home they consider my spot. Oh okay, like a place on the couch, maybe a place where you keep all your chargers and headphones. Maybe a chair next to the window. You get a spruced up a little houseplant there, place in the garage you can keep an eye on the street, or a hammock in the backyard where it's quiet. On average people have had their spot for four years, but most of us have two, and everybody knows that's your spot. I got a spot on the couch. It's been my spot on the couch ever since we've had this couch, and if Allison comes over and Carson is there, they know it's not like, don't sit in Dad's spot. They just know that's my spot. Then I get another chair that's a rocker over by the windows and get some sunlight, and that is also my spot. I know.
Speaker 3: Growing up, me and my sister would regardless of like how old we were, we would always sit in the back seat. If my dad was driving, we would sit in the back seat, even as grown adults. And her seat is right behind the driver's seat and my seat is right behind the passage.
Speaker 1: That's your spot. And so if I go into the driver's seat, she's like, what are you doing? Get out my spot, get in the back. What are you doing, Jenny? You have a spot?
Speaker 5: Yeah, my sunroom couch. I always said.
Speaker 2: If I'm looking at my TV on the left side of it, and then I have a sectional in my basement and I sit on the littler part that's an l because that faces the TV where it's the other way, I'd have to be turned a little bit to face the team.
Speaker 5: Gotcha, Yeah, That's where I'm at.
Speaker 1: Wont you and Alyssa, you both have your own spot on our couch. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I always it's like what a chase, right, So I have the chase part and then she sits on the opposite side.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha. What about you? What is your spot? I never thought about it. I've got two spots and then a couple of other third choices. And it's funny because you never do think about it. It's just like it is. It just is all right. Let me know what your spot is, or think about what your spot is. I also need a song for the sing along song of the day. We've had some good ones lately, so come and give you a suggestion for the best sing along song of the day because we love doing this every morning around this time. Kind of wake you up, get you in a good mood, get the blood flowing, sing along with the radio. It's good for you. Send me a text and let me know what song. Maybe it's your favorite song, maybe it's just a great whale along with the radio song. Text that into KATIEWB one five three nine two one and we'll do that a little bit. Hey, let me just put in a little plug here for the Minnesota Goodbye, the Minnesota Goodbye is something that a lot of people don't know about because we don't talk about it that often on the radio. But as an after the show podcast, it's called the Minnesota Goodbye, and basically it's another fifteen to twenty minutes of stuff that we don't get to talk about on the radio. And it's a lot of fun and it is a little more loosey goosey, and if we want to, we can swear. I think Jenny Bop that drop the F bomb several times on the Minnesota Goodbye. Fay, So go check it out The Minnesota Goodbye. Search for it on the iHeartRadio app. Hey, DWB, we have somebody on the phone for the sing along song of the day. Katie's on the song, good morning, Katie, good morning. I hear you're driving. You get a son speaker right now? You heading into the workplace? Then I am yet I have a question for you. Are you hosting Thanksgiving? Or are you guessing at Thanksgiving?
Speaker 7: I want to host, but I haven't told my family yet.
Speaker 1: Is it going to be like a shock to them to be like we're gonna what?
Speaker 7: Well? I think I want to invite some of them, but now all.
Speaker 1: Of yeah, gotcha. All right, well I have good luck with that. What song do you want to hear for your sing along song of the day.
Speaker 3: There's gotta be more so by Staty Arico.
Speaker 1: This is a hidden Gemma, It's a hidden gem of what the two thousands? I want to say, enjoy the sing along song of the day, Katie. Thanks for listening to Katie w B. Have a good day. Bye, Stacey e Rico now working the night shift over at Chili's, which is you know, and when you see her, you know she's working hard, so make sure you give her a nice tip. So that is very cool. Hadn't heard that song since it was new. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: I love that song.
Speaker 1: That's such a good song. I do you even know that song? N her name? It?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 3: I think it was probably two thousand and five issues sooner. That was also on like a Disney Radio, Disney kind of situation.
Speaker 1: You said, hitting Jim, and I was like, oh news to me.
Speaker 2: I think it also blew up on TikTok for a brief moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just remember her face because she had the teeniest little eyebrows back when teeny tiny eyebrows were a thing.
Speaker 1: I hope you enjoyed the sing along song of the day. Let's get into this today on the Daily Bailey.
Speaker 3: My question is what holiday tradition do you wish you could do every single day or you know, more often, because Halloween's passed and so many of like my friends are bummed because they're like, ooh, spooky season. I love Halloween and everything is like bats and pumpkins and things. Thanksgivings right around the corners, and of course we're already thinking about Christmas.
Speaker 1: Mariah Carey has thought and everything. So I want you to think about.
Speaker 3: All of your different holiday traditions that you wish you could do a little bit.
Speaker 1: More often than once a year on that holiday. Dave, do you have one? I mean, off the top of my head, I love opening gifts. Is that is that? Is that I would love to come downstairs and and every day, every say, there's a stocking little treats in there, because we do stockings with like you know, the box of tick tags, yeah, hershey bar or cup or whatever. It'd be funny to come downstairs every day and feed the dog and make a coffee and then go open my stocking. I think it'd be kind of cool. There's not much in there. It's never like you know, an Xbox. It's always just a little something tip it. Yeah, okay, I like that. I like that, Jenny.
Speaker 2: I just love watching the Macy Thanksgiving Day parade, so I feel like there was not the same, like a little bit of a different vibe, but that sort of parade on every major holiday like Christmas in Easter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would.
Speaker 2: Bring me a lot of joy because that's just like a fun thing to ease into your Thanksgiving Day. Way, oh, watch the parade. I think that that's super fun.
Speaker 1: Okay. I like that a parade on all major holidays, Vaughant.
Speaker 6: I think Thanksgiving because we get to eat different food, certain food that you don't make really any other time of year, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, you don't make a full on turkey or like some people eggnog for Puerto Ricans, or we do coquito, Like you don't get that all year long.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with you, Vaughn.
Speaker 3: I said that, like a giant meal shared with family and friends. That's something I think that should just happen more often rather than just Thanksgiving, more Christmas, but not every day.
Speaker 6: You can't do like a big ol' ham or some stuffing every day, you'd get tired of it.
Speaker 3: You know what we should have every day, or at least all throughout the winter. And I will stand ten tos down on this slop is Christmas lights. Those should be up all winter long, not just for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Oh, because I think they lose their uniqueness specialness, but.
Speaker 3: Glow, that warm glow throughout the cold cold like it should be daylight savings lights, not just Christmas lights.
Speaker 1: You know, Okay, I gotcha.
Speaker 3: Once the sun goes down at five, I want cute little tweaks.
Speaker 1: Going down just a little. We went out for a walk last night. It was like five is like, we better hurry back. It's getting dark. It's rough there. That's the Daily Bailey, thanks for I like it. Do Dave start coming up in a couple of seconds. Oprah's annual Favorite Things list is out, including a pair of reading glasses for the shower and some other things on there. Plus this big Star, this big movie has got a sequel. I think you're probably gonna be excited about this one. And what happened at the Miss Universe pageant then made contestant storm out we'll cover it all on Dave Star. Next on kd WB, you don't need social media for gossip, rumors and half truths. You've got Dave's dirt. On kd w B, we're to start off with Oprah's favorite things, including a seven hundred dollars indoor pizza oven. Now, one of my questions about a pizza oven is a regular oven works just fine? Maybe if you're real of pizza fiscionado, you'd be like, oh, pizza oven's dope. But I do just find throwing my Haggy's pizza, which is by the best, that is the best one, into the regular pizza into the regular oven, the same one that I make muffins andater tot hot dish in. So why do I need a pizza oven? And I'm not saying you don't. Maybe there's a pizza fihionado who will text in at katielb one and say, Wow, right, adet do it tastes so much better with a pizza oven. Other things on her favorite list of there's dumb stuff, including a pair of fog proof reading glasses for your hour. Now, you might want to take these sixty dollar pair of fog proof reading glasses in the shower. What are you to read in there? No, she said, she got an answer. She said the conditioner instructions because if you well, here's another thing, Oprah. If you need to read the instructions on conditioner, you need to rethink lot. How'd you get it to this by your career. It's like it used to say on the shampoo bottles, lather, rinse, repeat, yeah, because they're just trying to get you to use more shampoo.
Speaker 6: Nowadays, their bottles just say come on, idiot. Really exactly, come on, idiot.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you need to the only time you would ever read your conditioner bottle is when you're pooping and you forgot your phone and then you have to grab something to I need.
Speaker 1: I guess, so yeah, yeah, you got to read something, right. Another one is a two thousand dollars espresso machine, which I don't know why that's so much better than the one hundred and thirty nine dollars espresso that I got for my birthday. So interesting that Oprah is totally out of touch with America and doesn't realize most of us don't want nor can't afford, a two thousand dollars expresso machine crazy.
Speaker 5: So the four non Blonde song What's Up?
Speaker 2: I do have a little clip we can play of that on Dave's start page.
Speaker 3: Thank you sure yet?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, this is like a mash up with Nicki Minaja's song B's in the Trap because it's a social media trend right now where someone starts singing what's up and then it changes.
Speaker 1: To bees in the Trap.
Speaker 2: Well, the actual four non Blonde song What's Up has re emerged on the Billboard charts because of that trend.
Speaker 1: Oh that's sick actually, and it's more than.
Speaker 2: Thirty years old. They peaked at fourteen back then, and this week it's reached number thirteen on Billboard's Alternate Alternative Song charts. So I mean, shout out, that's still a great song. We've done it for sing a long song a couple of times. Yeah, I love it. But I love when, like random TikTok trends bring an old song like what.
Speaker 1: Like running up that?
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, that one came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: I think that's a.
Speaker 3: Good thing about TikTok in general, is that you'll just have a random song like that one, like really old song like Peggy Lee or something saying that was really popular this summer.
Speaker 1: I just like that that. It's like, hey, let's make this chart again. Why not?
Speaker 3: Jennifer Laurence revealed on the Lost Culteresis podcast that she and Emma Stone are producing and co starring in a Miss Piggy movie. What Yeah? Tony winning Broadway actor Cola Scola, he just won like a Tony four, Oh Mary, which is still on Broadway right now. He is writing the screenplay for this movie. That's all the information we have so far. But I love the Muppets. I don't think that is a shocking thing, and so I can't wait for a Miss Piggy movie. The world's all right?
Speaker 1: Yay? Camy Me and Fania kept saying that a boob bas because somebody came. I think it was a couple.
Speaker 6: Uh, Dave, get excited because this weekend, Your Girl and the Glazer is going to be hosting Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 1: I love that one. Would you roast us?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Please? I just I don't think that's a good idea.
Speaker 5: You don't want that.
Speaker 1: I promise you won't hurt her feeling. No. I started on kill Tony some completely numbers up? Okay me verse me verse. Right, Ashley, you look like a You actually look like geez? What did she say? She became legendary as that tom Brady roast because tom Brady just sat there so uncomfortably while she talked about how she wanted a blank, A blank, a blank, and it was like she was unapologetically disgusting. And I think that's kind of when she became a household name. Let me just turn your attention towards the east if you will to enjoy the sunrise. Oh wow, it's been created today for your enjoyment. Now it only lasts a short time, so enjoy the sunrise while it is very purple and pink and blue.
Speaker 6: Let me also mentioned with Nicki Glazer Somber, who we play a lot on KDW is the musical guest for SNL this week.
Speaker 1: This weekend, I'm going to try to say up, that'll be awesome. So this is the story. So I guess the the Miss Universe pageant is in. It is in Thailand apparently, but at least the tie director he is a tie man and in some sort of event yesterday he called Miss Mexico a dummy, and Jenny and I and then several contestants walked out of the room and protest. Jenny and I both watched the clip, and it's really hard to understand him because he's got you know, he's got a thick accent. But here's a little clip, and we might not play the whole thing because it goes on for quite a while.
Speaker 3: That's cool, but.
Speaker 1: At least woman, I think it's not good for you.
Speaker 3: It's not good for you.
Speaker 5: Don't know about you.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what the context was, but he said, miss Mexico, you're a dummy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know either.
Speaker 2: But as soon as all the women started standing up and walking out, he started threatening that like they would be kicked out of the pageant then, and the women were like, ha ha, okay, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: I wonder because I got to figure these smarter than to do that. I wonder if the language maybe dummy translates into something, you know what I mean, like maybe he had the wrong translation for dummy.
Speaker 3: But it can't be like a nice thing to say to somebody.
Speaker 1: Then he followed up with I don't like, I don't care, still being rude. Yes, still, I'm not trying. I'm not trying to give the benefit of the down. I'm trying to figure out how he could be such a dummy just to do something like that. So maybe he was trying to say silly or or mistaken or something. I don't know that's true.
Speaker 2: I think you just sort of forgot though that it was streaming live on like Facebook.
Speaker 1: Well live on Facebook there you get a room full of like eighty Miss Universe contestines.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, Sidney Sweeney was seeing canoodling in Central Park with Scooter Braun.
Speaker 1: They set this whole thing up the Depressed and they said, hey, will you come and get a picture of us canoodling?
Speaker 2: Oh? Absolutely, And it clearly looks staged. It looks like she's acting. At one point of the video that I saw of her, canon be like and it's like, okay, we know, and then she like leans in and they smooch, and then they walk away together, and I'm like, there was no disguising.
Speaker 1: Either of them.
Speaker 5: I think maybe he had a hat.
Speaker 2: On, but she was very much out of the open and you wouldn't recognize her, especially in a city like New York, right if Sydney Sweeney was walking around, so clearly it was stage and it's most likely because she's on the promotional tour for the biopic of a female boxer, Christy Martin. So this weekend's box prediction suggests that there's not much interest in the movie and it may finish.
Speaker 5: Below the top five.
Speaker 2: So she's out here doing what she's got to do to make sure her movie becomes somewhat successful.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine that makes it look good, right, because we.
Speaker 6: Don't have a good like ramp of Yeah, Scooter Braun.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think that it's great. I don't think it's great that she chose Scooter Braun today.
Speaker 1: No of all the people.
Speaker 3: K Pop Demon Hunters is gonna have a sequel, but it won't be here until twenty twenty nine, which seems like that's a missed opportunity.
Speaker 1: Folks.
Speaker 6: I haven't even seen K Pop Demon Hunters, and I think this is even like ridiculous, right.
Speaker 1: So it seems strange to me.
Speaker 3: But they don't really have any details on that except that they're in talks with the or negotiations with the voice actors. It's the same two directors that will be returning, but no other details at this time except that there will be a sequel, but not until twenty twenty nine, which is so far away.
Speaker 1: Well, they got it. It takes a while to make a movie like that. I mean, they got to write the songs and they gotta do the animation, create the story. I saw it the other day. We watched it, I don't know, Tuesday night, and I really liked it. The songs were great, the story was cute. The animation was really funny, like with the popcorn coming out of their eyes and the guy's abs, and they were just really cute and quirky and silly.
Speaker 5: It's good.
Speaker 1: I thought it was. I thought it's gonna be like a superhero serious at all, and they're not serious at all. They're goofing funny.
Speaker 3: And I think this is a strange, Like, yes, it does take a while to make a movie, but twenty twenty nine is so far in the future.
Speaker 1: And they did this.
Speaker 3: Thing with the toys that they won't even have the Toys of the Dolls ship until.
Speaker 1: They missed out.
Speaker 6: Come on, Yeah, I love me some Christmas. And Gwen Stefani's got a new holiday song. It's called Shake the Snow Globe. See how you feel about it?
Speaker 1: Same as the in House holiday enthusiast.
Speaker 6: I do think we need some new Christmas songs, and I don't think when Fani did.
Speaker 1: Yeah and I think said the new Share is Share song is the new j play that Christmas show And that was such an iHeartRadio creation. iHeart Radio is like they collabbed on that song. iHeart Radio. That's there's some story and there's nothing bad, but they definitely collabed on that one to make it a big Christmas hit. And I really actually like that song. I have one more story. I found this on Instagram. The most Starving Cities in Sports. The top five most starving cities in sports. Now, what do we mean by that. It means these are towns. These are cities that have gone without a title or even a team in the playoffs for a very long time or in the title game. If you're into sports, you'll agree most five starving cities in sports. And see if you can guess what's number one. Phoenix is number five, Detroit is number four. They haven't won anything. The Lions have never been to the Big Game. They've never been to the NFC playoff game. Buffalo, they haven't been to the Super Bowl since ninety one. Or something like that. Cleveland, they've just sucked forever. And the number one most starving city in sports. You know what it is? It is the Twin Cities. In the Twin Cities, because I mean other than the Links, which is cool, but you know, when we're talking about the four major like crowd drawing, you know what I'm talking about sports, the Vikings, No, the Twins. Not since ninety one. Timberwolves have had a couple of good years and then the while to have good years and bad years. So we are starving. Sad to report on it when we're the number one city, I know, it's no secret. Everybody here knows that. We'll be back in a second on KATWB with your Sabrina Carpenter keyword. We're going back in time, back in time to two thy fifteen on the Way Back Machine. They were gonna go back even farther to find out what you were doing in twenty ten and what you were doing twenty years ago in two thousand and five. It's all on the throw Back Threesome coming up next