Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio Whip Friends.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the Petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer somebody else Up.
Speaker 2: Tommy Petro saying money A five seventy LA Sports. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app, which means you can listen to us anywhere in the world. All you need is iHeartRadio, the Sports tile and a signal a smartphone Wi Fi. You can stream the show. You can podcast us anywhere wherever your favorite podcast provider. Maybe you can get to Petrous some Money show. We like the iHeartRadio app because it allows you to stream the show as well. But you could listen to today's show live in the moment, past shows, interviews inside the locker room with Micky Rojas. We could go all of those available for free through the iHeartRadio app, and we have got three hours of PMS for.
Speaker 3: You today, Great Sports Talk.
Speaker 2: The Clippers are up in Sacramento and they like to tip their games off at seven o'clock, so we'll be off at six.
Speaker 3: Well, I might just hit the inject button at five fifty two.
Speaker 2: Five fifty two. Just run out of gas, got nothing left?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's our out? You're out? Is fifty four fifty cool? It's only fifty two. Hello you there? Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have all the games on the station this weekend and tonight, Matt. That's something maybe a little more positive that we can lean on and support as we go forward on today in Great Sports Talking.
Speaker 2: We all need somebody to lean on. That's the nice thing about this show. I can lean on you, we can lean on Tim, Hell, we can lean on Katie. Apparently that's not the case with our leading. Maybe maybe there's just nobody left to lean on. Huh, can't make it the fifty four to fifty.
Speaker 3: I mean Matt, we got all the games on the station coming in this weekend, I mean.
Speaker 2: Clippers Kings tonight. I'm sorry, we can.
Speaker 3: I mean we can take it up with Fred when he's in the building on Monday.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's gonna be hell to pay on Monday, Garter Smasher, that's right, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta fight coming coming.
Speaker 2: Tonight, cap Aaron. I'm going to adjust that grip and it's down to the mat for you, Clippers Kings tonight. Super Bowl sixty is the big one, of course, the biggest sporting event of the year, and every single year, your home of the NFL has it. No difference this year Patriots Seahawks kick at three thirty. So if you hear Clippers Timberwolves, don't get freaked out and start scanning the dial. You're not gonna find it anywhere else. We're the ones that have it. We will have kickoff and every second of the Super Bowl. If Clippers tea Wolves goes into quadruple overtime, we'll punt that game and get to the Super Bowl. Really, I don't know, I just felt like saying it.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's true. I don't think we're allowed to punt that game and get to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Matt, We're gonna punt that straight to progressive is the new mainstream?
Speaker 3: You bet you're ass we are. I don't think you're right.
Speaker 4: Either way.
Speaker 3: It is a Frogman Friday on the Petros and Money Show. Yes, a Frogman Friday. There we go. Let the waves wash away, prog Man, the noise of the world and the sunset. Frogman remind you to breathe.
Speaker 4: Man loves his mother, Man loves hills too.
Speaker 3: On a Frogman Friday, I'm the Fogman. The Petros and Money Show embraces the sea, the Pacific Ocean, those that keep us safe from it, the Navy, the Coast Guard, the Harbor Patrol, and of course we pay homage to the patron saint of Frogman Friday. On The Petrosen Money Show, the one and only Mike Nelson character played by a great actor, though he didn't name names. Lloyd Bridges high pressure situation in Sea Hunt. I knew the voice, but I had almost forgotten the face.
Speaker 5: It was great Cougar Naurus, Cougar Norris, and you've no delinquent who straightened out?
Speaker 3: Here we go? I had helped with a straight thing. He had been around for a month. I'll come today. Ah, good god, what I mean, min, It's like it's like great to see it. Shame here. How's everything? How's your treating? No sweat? No sweat? Hey? Why I made the scene is you're burning into a lover Like now you're gonna have to play it over again for what you're flying. You're Hawaii tomorrow right? Oh yeah, thanks for the translation, Pep. What are you nuts?
Speaker 6: We've still got to take this stuff to Florida? Do you know what that's like?
Speaker 4: These days?
Speaker 6: You got the effing Navy everywhere, you got Frogman, You've got AC's with the satellite track and stuff, got the effing.
Speaker 3: Bella salt Choppers off the art.
Speaker 6: We're losing one out of every nine loads.
Speaker 7: There's no dark walk anywhere.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you for getting out the money, what do you suggest that is actually reasonable?
Speaker 3: Actually what is reasonable is to move on with sports. But it's sealing.
Speaker 4: You looking them. Check out to see we have a.
Speaker 3: Great sports talk show, great sports talk up for you. Colin Yeees is in the house. We're very happy to talk to Colin yees In helping Tim Kates out. I don't know how long Tim Kates is going to be here. I don't know if Tim Kates already left. Did he already leave?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: He is still here, is he? Are you sure barely up some loose ends. It's like all the pretty horses. I'm already gone, these Producier buck shows.
Speaker 4: I'll see I am baseball in ninety six.
Speaker 3: That's all show. Lety is everybody lost? Tim k Ronnie is out today, Katie. You see which kind of bothers?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Matt, So that'd be a feel good film we could play on Friday.
Speaker 3: What don't tell mom the babysitters dead?
Speaker 2: All the pretty horses, all the pretty horses is let's take you, Let's take you into your weekend. People make feel good about yourself.
Speaker 3: And dad, my father had you put into jail and you almost die. We are happy to have a different crew in today. The one thing that bothers me that Katie's here, and doesn't bother me at all that Katie's here. I love Katie. She's a big Charger fan. I know she's devastated about the game against the Patriots, but also happy that the Patriots made it all the way to the Super Bowls to not embarrass the chargers, and she The last time she was here was like not long ago, a couple of weeks, a few weeks back, and I remember we were trying to get Ronnie to bring the karaoke machine out to that thing in December. Remember that, Matt, Yeah, we wanted to take the karaoke as we had a four hour show in West Covina An. The idea was, let's do some karaoke. And he said something to the effect of I can't make it out there. There's no backup for me here, right, And I said, well, what about Katie? He said, well, she has another job and I said, well, she just worked for you the other day. That was already predecided before she took the other job. Well, I don't know if today was predecided. And somehow Katie's here again. I feel like Ronnie just made up some bs out of his ass to make me sound stupid in the moment. And he lied, So, Katie, do you work here or not? What's going on?
Speaker 7: I have been working with our Voice of God Bob.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I.
Speaker 7: Do have another job down I moved down to Coast Mesa last year, so I have another job down there.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't mean that you're unavailable to us in case we need you, right or if we want Ronnie's.
Speaker 7: As Ronnie was like, I don't want them to do that, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that's what it was.
Speaker 2: Oh, we knew that he didn't want to give us his caric.
Speaker 3: Just calling bs on Ronnie's whole program is all I'm trying to do right now. You are able to work here if we need you. Am I wrong to say.
Speaker 7: In a pinch and a pinch?
Speaker 3: Well that would have been a pinch, yeah.
Speaker 7: But then I wouldn't get to go to karaoke.
Speaker 3: No one advited, But you didn't even have a machine.
Speaker 4: He's weekend.
Speaker 3: At the risk of belaboring the point, Katie, Ronnie misled us when he said you can't work here anymore, clearly because you're working here right now.
Speaker 7: I mean I did tell him I wasn't supposed to be working anymore here on the board.
Speaker 3: But how does this make you feel, Matt? I feel like we're talking to Dante Hicks here. She's sitting here saying she is not even supposed to be here today.
Speaker 7: You guys are lucky kidding you?
Speaker 3: Hear this? Matt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't feel like she's corroborating the position held by Ronnie. At the same time, I don't think she's firmly planting her flag in the petros In money camp either, you know what I mean. She's she's almost answering the question in a way as to not upset Ronnie while also acknowledging that, yeah, that's not entirely true.
Speaker 7: Wait, Colin just told me that it was supposed to be him filling in for Ronnie, but then he couldn't because he's filling in for Tim, who I'm looking at.
Speaker 3: Tim's leaving Sue.
Speaker 8: But Tim's leaving very important date for Tim. So I'm filling in for Tim, and er go, Katie had to fill in for me.
Speaker 3: Just keep it moving, Fred, all right, fine, welcome Colin. Welcome Katie. Although you don't seem to be thrilled to be here. You're like the guy and the prom standing in the corner, like this is stupid. I don't want to create seeing Katie here. Yeah, we like Katie, but she's not happy. She's not happy at all, right, Matt, Like I don't want to be here. That makes me feel like, oh my god, we're going to play and the right guard doesn't want to block what's gonna happen to all of us. I'm gonna get my chest knocked. I'm gonna get killed out here.
Speaker 7: You are justin Herbert and I'm the on line.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Great superhuman heroic effort from Mad and I today. We are looking forward to that. I am glad that he was a pinch. By the way, with Ronnie, it's a pinch, was it? I don't know. I just felt like.
Speaker 7: Saying that I don't know where he's gone.
Speaker 3: New tettoo. Appointment opened up. No, that was just seven or eight times because Ronnie literally got covered in dead. Ronnie has like a full back piece going all the way down, both guards, the painted man. Anyway, I do want to take this opportunity since Colin Yee is here to help him promote his new show. Did you know he has a new show, Matt? I did not. What is Colin? Colin? What are you doing? You didn't know about the new show between Colin Yee and Sam Long? That is on the station. We're running all of it on. Is it on the station?
Speaker 8: It is on the iHeartRadio iHeartRadio app from nine to ten Saturday mornings. That's here on a five Septs show that's right right here on AM five seventy l E Sports. It's called not Quite Ringside the Sweet Science. Colin yee, oh yeah, we're talking sweet science. We're mixing in.
Speaker 3: A little UFC. We love combat sports sports.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so it's all it's not a boxing show, it's all combat sport.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you could call it a boxing show boxing.
Speaker 8: Okay, maybe eighty five percent boxing fifteen percent UFC. Because we understand how you know big that entity is with Dana White and his group.
Speaker 3: What was the inspiration behind doing a boxing show on the station. Well, we don't have one. We don't have Rich Marata. Anyway, I loved with Rich Morada.
Speaker 8: I actually had him on my college radio show back in the day at Calsey Fullarton.
Speaker 3: Great guy, Rich Morata.
Speaker 2: Colin, Is that the meeting that I interrupted was that you pitching was at the the the office. Not an elevator pitch, but an appointment office pitch to Brian Long? Is that what I interrupted the other day? When I came in. We were talking about it.
Speaker 8: We were talking about kind of our first show, which was last Saturday. Well softdat soft launch and we're slowly ramping things up. But it's it's been amazing. Sammy Long, incredible, talented young man, excellent.
Speaker 3: So what's on this week? Emmanuel Stewart, Emmanuel Lewis.
Speaker 8: I wish we had I wish we could bring back Emmanuel Stewart, have him on, Jim and Emily.
Speaker 2: I'd like to bring him back to the old HBO crew. Oh, Larry Merchant, Larry was fifty years younger.
Speaker 3: What tell you? Twenty second pause about the welterweight division. So you'll be in here tomorrow with the sun coming up in Burbank and the mid morning on the weekend, while Tim Kates is recovering from another Don Kucko's hangover with the sugary headache in his face. You're gonna be doing icy headache. You're gonna be doing the fighters, the the almost ring side, not quite.
Speaker 8: I'll be here, Sammy Long, what's it Coochy on the air? Not quite ringside. I'll be running the board and co hosting the show.
Speaker 3: Oh do trouble dimp Well, congratulations.
Speaker 8: On your new venture. Thank you so much. Very exciting. My heart was beating last week.
Speaker 3: You were were you a little freaked out, a.
Speaker 8: Little excited, little nervous, you know how it outgoes.
Speaker 3: Did Bob Schmid do the intro for you? Oh, he made a phenomenal intro. Well, that's one more thing that he's done for us in the last twenty five years.
Speaker 2: I'd like to point out Coliny going full FM style by the way. You know, because on the AM, we as as talk show drivers, you know, drivers of the content. The music is not the content. But we don't run the board. You know, someone's got to run the board so we can have a clear mind, be on our toes, have a quick wit, responding kind when something's tossed our way. But the FMS, you know, they're you know, they're spinning discs. You know, they're working tunes, and so they put their fingers on the pots and they got to make it all sing. And that's what Colin, Colin Lee, Ye, that's what you're doing. Oh, you know, this is the Oklahoma training Woodward, Oklahoma. Really coming back, look at this helping helping me out here with the uh the double dip, working the board, co hosting takes me back to my days at K one oh one, the country station.
Speaker 8: A board wrote Oklahoma. The trust did area was that the saddest you've ever been in your life. No, No, I loved Oklahoma. Oklahoma was phenomenal. You came back, yeah, you know, I missed my family a little bit. That was the thing I loved Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: Again, Was that the saddest you've ever been in your life? No.
Speaker 8: I had a great, uh tremendous support system out there at church family out there that I shout out to Lincoln Avenue Baptist.
Speaker 3: They held it down for me. How many people were in the town that you were in in Oklahoma? Ten thousand, I would say.
Speaker 8: And actually Woodward is the biggest town in the area right there are smaller cities like Laverne and Shattick and Ceiling.
Speaker 3: You know they have a.
Speaker 8: Thousand ceiling Oklahoma, Oh, Ceiling home of the Wildcats. The Ceiling Wildcats Class B champions. You're a basketball Oh yeah, they had back to back, they won three in a row.
Speaker 3: Three you were at. Everybody wanted you to come and do their game. Oh my gosh, I called Ceiling.
Speaker 8: I was at Shattick, I was at Laverne, Thomas Fay Custer, the home of the Terriers.
Speaker 3: What about the chicks, Was there any any young chicks that are in were into a young newbyle Asian man running around a lot of Asians out there Oklahoma. I will say, no, And here's the problem. If you run many another Asian guy. Was it almost like the Spider Man meme where you just stood there and pointing at each other.
Speaker 8: He was either at the nail salon or the Chinese restaurant. There was only two places that I saw a Chinese guy.
Speaker 3: Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So can you could you count the number of Chinese folks on one on two hands?
Speaker 3: One hand? I would say, on one hand just be considered harassment. I don't think so. I mean we're just talking about the radio makeup.
Speaker 8: I mean this is talking about the glory days of my radio career where I was in rural Oklahoma, and I would say.
Speaker 3: When you walked around, people were like, hey, that's our Asian radio guy here.
Speaker 8: You knew, you know, because you knew because I was Asian. Now, the thing is is some people.
Speaker 3: Would be shocked how you knew? Because I would speak and they'd be like wow, you know, like where are you from? Like, well, how did they expect you to speak? You know? Maybe a little bit differently, But I think like the people expected you to not to talk like long Duck Dong from from sixteen Candles, maybe a little bit a thousand apologies, like what are you supposed to say? Like, honestly, did you tell people you're from California? I did? I did.
Speaker 2: That didn't go over so well with the water of the Oklaholman's off saying you were from China, Right, yeah, yeah, California.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. What's the like out there? Must be horrible. That's that's how you do it.
Speaker 2: You just jump onto their side of the line there con Oh, yeah, it's terrible. How do you think I'm here? I had to get out of that hell hole. I moved out, moved to the Midwest. But he ask your question, what it comes to, were there are a lot of ladies?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What about the chicks? It's not like you. I mean, just because you're an Asian guy doesn't mean you have to have an Asian chick. No, this isn't like a nineteen eighties movie where the black guy hooks up with the black chick and the Asian guy the Asian chick. No discrimination here, But so, did you hook up with any white chicks? Well, here's the thing, I dated. I dated a little. The hard part out in Okay.
Speaker 8: We went to a Japanese restaurant one time, but it was I think it was owned by Koreans. Maybe wasn't wasn't great Japanese. The hard part out in Oklahoma is that by the time I was out there, I was twenty four, And when you're twenty four in rural Oklahoma, you're kind of old when it comes to the marrying time. You know, a lot of people are kiddeen nineteen twenty. By the time you're twenty four, you're a little old. And on the flip side, because I'm Asian, I look a little young. I think they thought I was in high school. I used to get a lot of hey, what what high school do you go to? You know, you were like Custer, Yeah, because as.
Speaker 3: Your age, have a beard, right, they look a little bit older.
Speaker 8: So I used to play pick up basketball with a lot of the Oklahoma kids and uh yeah, they'd be like, hey, what high school do you go to? And I said, no, Well I Ceiling. Yeah I wish I went to Ceiling. I love Ceiling.
Speaker 3: Great town.
Speaker 8: My father actually got a ticket in Ceiling Bill. Ye, yeah, he got a ticket out there speed?
Speaker 2: Did they did they rough them up a little bit?
Speaker 3: No, No, they just gave him a ticket. Said, what are you doing? Kindly remove bottle? Huh yourself, mister moto Bill if that's your name.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but he did get a tick out of there. They're very they're very strict out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if there's a Chinese guy Billy riding through, they're not gonna take Kylee to Bill Yee. So what's your hometown, San Francisco? It's really turned around, don't you know what?
Speaker 8: To me?
Speaker 3: Bill Yee? And by the way, dude, my guys on the uh the two Pros and a Cup of Joe that are stationed in San Francisco and were they're ten years the intel, they said that San Francisco is not better than it was ten years ago. They said, in fact, it was worse. And that is a general consensus from Jonas Brady and LeVar Arrington. They say Bill Yee is full of p.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, I appreciate my dad's optimism, right. He has a great optimistic outlook and he loves his city. Now, I will say this, last time I was there, we brought them ready there. I was there in January, okay, month.
Speaker 3: A month ago. I mean, you're a San Francisco in many ways. We don't want to get too far into it because somebody might call for your job.
Speaker 2: On the cloud's gonna get you fired.
Speaker 8: I like the I like the sports in San Francisco. I don't know if I'm necessarily in love with the city.
Speaker 2: You know, take us through it, because there's a lot of people causing a lot of s online about whether or not there's poop and needles or if that's being fabricated. If the city has in fact been turned around and you can walk the streets feeling good, get down to the wharf to gear a deli square all that stuff, what can we do?
Speaker 3: Colin?
Speaker 8: It feels like it's slightly cleaned up, but there's still a lot of that going on. And when I was there, my rental car was broken into where you know, I have to lay in the Sunset District. What a very affluent area of San Francisco. I mean those houses must be one point sixty seven maybe some of them two million dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the Sunset and they broke into your car and stole it. What uh they stole? I mean it's kind of on me. I left my jacket in there, so they stole Oh yeah, totally on you. What kind of idiot would leave a jacket in a car? I mean, what are you thinking?
Speaker 8: That's that's what all everyone tells me. Why are you leaving stuff in your what do you think?
Speaker 3: And leaving a jacket in the San Francisco they leave the windows open and take everything out and take the radio the way radio out like that we used to in the nineties with the case or the face.
Speaker 8: Just a part of life there, which is very sad, very sad commentary.
Speaker 3: So what the hell is Billy trying to tell us?
Speaker 8: Well, you know, he's very proud of San Francisco and just spinning falsehoods. They're turning it around a little bit. I mean it used to be like, say, three years ago, really bad. Well, you really don't want to go there. Brady said it was terrible, and so did LeVar. And there was one guy that said that he walked the same place, uh one mile to work, and he crossed four piles of poop and five different empty needles on the street.
Speaker 3: And it is bs that they won't let us have plastic straws, but they give out free needles. Yeah, no, I agree with that. And like if I want my plastic straw, the paper one gets all flimsy.
Speaker 2: That's why when I fly back from out of state, all I have in my carry on is plastic straws.
Speaker 3: They open up the carry on and just a bunch of plastic struss expected to be cocaine plastic straws.
Speaker 2: Oh come on, man, let me just have like a hundred of them.
Speaker 3: Please. Why can't we if the plastic straws pollute? What about the needles anyway? Can't you use paper now?
Speaker 2: When I go into the look pee. I'm the guy that paddles out in the ocean every day, okay, And when I paddle out, I would much rather step on a used hypodermic needle than a plastic straw.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, fair enough. You are the man of the sea around Why am I bleeding? I think I just stepped on that needle. That's unfortunate, bill. Ye, we do not forgive your lives, Okay. I'm telling me I have to stand up for my dad. He's my pops. Well, yeah, as you should, but I also have to tell you to stand up for him by saying you got your car broken months ago. You know, I was literally a month ago. I had to When were you in San Francisco January last month? What happened? Rental Carr got broken into in a nice area, Okay, shucking down at nine and your dad is spinning tails on the Textoso like, hey, it's been way better. The new mayors done a one eighty mayor Lewie or whatever the.
Speaker 8: Hell please hey, Pat McAfee, he was on, He went on yesterday saying, oh, it's it's so great, it's so much better, and then yea to the top of the mark, it's fine.
Speaker 3: But everywhere else you go it's poop and needles, poop, poop and needles. We've all established this, all right, Well, it's great to have you here anyway, great being here, and great to have Katie here, even though she's very reluctant, seems like a hostile witness of sorts, like was Ronnie Wright or you not able to work here anymore? Well, he's kind of right, Well you're here, like way, I don't get it.
Speaker 7: It's a lot of driving.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of people that are gay. I'm not. It's a lot of people that are. But isn't there stuff in Burbank. You want to do, Katie, like, you know, go to the commissary or something.
Speaker 7: You know, I just like hanging out here in the building.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not gay, so just it's a lot of people who are. It's a lot of driving. Well, thank you for being here. We'll be right back with the top story of the day, Matt's super prop bet super Bowl segment. That is an annual Damn right, it's cracking. Everybody, Welcome back. It's Petro sayd money Clippers. Tonight pregame show starts at six, But right now it is time for the annual Top Story of the Day by Matt Muddy Smith aka mister Saxelbeat.
Speaker 2: I'm story the APA Super Bowl Primer top Story. We do it annually. It's become quite the content across the country. With the proliferation of sports betting becoming legal, the detailed prop rundown is now a rite of February everywhere.
Speaker 3: Is it okay in California? I mean, I know California is not the same as the rest of everybody else. Is it okay?
Speaker 2: It's not, No, it's not. We still have to do it illegally. You still got to pick up the phone and call your bookie and they just to me that's yeah. They don't say anything. You just give him your number one six four.
Speaker 3: Pants from the local Walmart. It's basically what it is.
Speaker 2: Sadly, despite the fact that like forty I don't know nine other states have made it legal. But so not to abandon something that we find entertaining, we will simply scale it back, maybe and make it part of a broader Super Bowl pre or maybe not here to kick it off some of the more clever, well crafted props courtesy of the odds makers over at the spot. Because we no longer have a sports bet or sports entertainment through money being wagered outlet, but Tim Kates does. Tim Kates endorses bet Online and the bet online folk.
Speaker 3: We're not It's my fault. I'm not good at it and I drag everybody down. And now Kate's has gone solo. Kate's' solo.
Speaker 2: And bet Online gives us great guests as well, so we will tip our cap to them to point out that if you want to go bet some of these props, that's where you're going to need to go. Reach out to David Magdalena. He'll teach you how to mask your URL or your IMC or your PfP, so they don't know you're in California.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Wait what Yeah, exactly right, everybody.
Speaker 4: Nam Galnam.
Speaker 2: I think it's the IP that you want to mask. If you want to mask your IP address. Seattle is in the super Bowl. And while it's not indie rock like Fleet Flox, Fleet Foxes or a band of horses, and it's not Seattle hip hop like Sir Mix a lot or even I don't know, Maclamore, but grunge. That is the prop. Bet Pee a lot of grunge, and that's that they anticipate the odds makers you're gonna get a lot of on the broadcast on NBC. Uh, and the Boston folks get squeezed out of this. There is no Pixies, cars, Uh, morphine to be kind of sweet. Aerosmith. The prop for music, Dropka played first. Going into a commercial break. Pearl Jam opened as the favorite at plus one fifty. Fleet Sure, Matt, that's what I was thinking, right. They quickly rushed to Soundgarden. Soundgarden is the heavy favorite at minus one point fifty. Leads you to think maybe there's some inside info there that led to that Pearl Jam, spoon Man, Black Hole, sunh something Off, Bad motor Finger, Jesus Christ Pose would go over great on the Super Bowl out shut anyway, Pearl Jam, Darvan and alyis follow at plus two seventy five hundred and sevent twenty five. Now here we go if you go to bed online. This is not my comedy bit. These are bets you can make if you choose which massage parlor will Robert Kraft visit first after the Super Bowl. Emerald Spa is the favorite at plus two hundred. How do you know, followed by I imagine they'll tag they'll they'll have someone tagging them. You know, maybe a drone's gonna follow. So that's this is up at online House of Rejuvenate. The SUSU SPA, Paradise Spa, Nicky Oriental Spa, or Oasis Day Spa are all available for you to bet on. And that is from in order a favorite to long shot.
Speaker 3: All right, there's a place in Echo Park called Like Oriental Massage on the way home every day, and when I was driving by it the other day, I thought, no offense to the Orientals, but no offense taken.
Speaker 2: How many times. Will Tom Brady be shown over under his one and a half? The under is the heavy favorite. He's on Fox, so the courtesy one time seems right, unless maybe he gets hit by something that will get to in a moment, then maybe he could get on there. Will it be mentioned that Drake May is married to his middle school girlfriend an No is the heavy favorite at minus three hundred. Will and Michael May be shown, yes, a heavy favorite minus five. She's the one that came up with the T shirt that said I love Drake May? Which shirt will be seen first on TV? Gay for May or I love Drake May? I love Drake May as the favorite at minus two twenty five. What shirt I should say first time on camera? What will Cardi be be wearing? She of courses with Stefan Diggs of the Patriots A jacket Minus three hundred is the favorite, followed by in order to the long shot T shirt, jersey, sweater, hoodie and dress dresses plus two.
Speaker 3: Hundred Is that right shot? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is right Tim? What Bay Area landmark will be shown first? And these are either or so they don't have a picket. It's just will it be the Golden Gate or Alcatraz. Golden Gate is the heavy favorite at minus nine hundred. But you know, we've got the inside intel that you've got a studio crew set up on Alcatraz, so you might be able to bet that at plus five hundred. Not quite inside a catch a little something there. The other head to head is what will be shown first? Cable cars or Lombard Street.
Speaker 3: Hill.
Speaker 2: Uh, here we go, Which Patriot? Which Patriot celebrity fan will be shown first? The favorite Marky Mark follow and Ben Affleck is plus four hundred. His partner Matt Damon plus four fifty, so they think they're more apt to show Afflac than Matt Damon.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I thought John bon Jovi was a Philly it was an Eagles guy, but apparently that's what I thought. He's on there, John. I don't know if like he and Robert Kraft their massage parlor friends or something, but he's on there, John John Cena and the offices joh and also uh uh, the Tom Clancy guy Jack Ryan John Krasinski is the long shot at plus six hund.
Speaker 3: For the Pats.
Speaker 2: Celebrities for Seahawks not quite in the same well category.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 2: Well like Richard Sherman should not be on this list. He's a former football player, Like that's not a celebrity fan Seahawk, but he's not part of that. Which pat celeb fan list would be first? Like Sherman's the favorite at plus two hunter, but you got Chris Pratt, Rainn Wilson also from the office like Krasinski, Eddie Vedder, sher mix a lot is the long shot at plus nine hundred and again my same confusion as John bon Jovi. Will Ferrell is a big Seahawks.
Speaker 3: Fan, maybe because of Pete Girl. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess so that sounds stupid. Which song is sung first by the crowd? Sweet Caroline or Country Roads? Both are minus one twenty country Roads. I guess Seattle does that now? Country Roads? That's that's what's on there. And I know Sweet Carolina is a Boston thing, so I'm assuming Country Roads is a Seattle thing.
Speaker 3: That's that's a really sad commentary on us. That right. Seattle can't have their don't they They have their own rich musical history.
Speaker 2: Exactly why would they do John Denver's Country Roads?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. Yeah, I'm with you. I don't have nothing to do with West Virginia or what it actually is about the west part of the state of Virginia. Very strange. Shenandoah River is not in West Virginia.
Speaker 2: Will the broadcast show the Patriots male cheerleader?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: One, ten, No, one, thirty and finally p A series of bets available on bet online right now, one two, three, four of them color of the dildo thrown on the field? Oh, Matt, the favorite is rainbow at plus two seventy five.
Speaker 3: Second. Well, that would be a good message. Yes, who will touch? They stop throwing dildo's? Want this w NBA?
Speaker 2: Okay, but well it's just the super Bowl. You know someone's gonna make a run at it, right, that's what they're thinking.
Speaker 3: I mean, you buy a Super Bowl ticket and then throwing dildo out there. Who will touch the dildo? First?
Speaker 2: A player or a coach each? Yeah, because I think that still counts as a touch, right, yeah?
Speaker 3: First touch? Soccer? Will the dildo on the field of play? Oh, you gotta have a hell of an arm. You got an arm like the Las Vegas Aces Kelsey plum.
Speaker 2: But if you're in the end zone, not a long throw to get it into the end zone. You're trying to build the field of play. So that's plus eight hundred. No is minus twenty five hundred. And now here's the final one and this, now, if you could coordinate this, you want to talk about something and it could end up going down. It's the greatest moment in Super Bowl history. Will the dildo be the same color as the gatorade bath?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's like hitting the superfecta right. No is minus three thousand. But when I what I called orange on the gatorade and the dildo.
Speaker 2: Tho your prop bets. We will get to the game now quickly. Three thirty pm and a five seventy Kevin Harlan on the call. New England could win their seventh Super Bowl championship. They would be the first team ever to reach seven. See Well, of course, lost to New England on the Malcolm Butler interception in Super Bowl forty nine. The Seahawks, of course won the year before as they hammered the Denver Broncos. None of that matters in this game. What does is the Patriots finally going to see a viable competitive offense. The Chargers had zero protection for Justin Herbert. Their defense allowed just sixteen points. They created two turnovers, a Drake May interception, a Drake May fumble. They did nothing with them. They overwhelmed that Patriots O line. Adafe Oway had three sacks, two Lee and Khalil Mack each with one. They were in the backfield the whole game. Seahawks defensive line is every bit as good as the Chargers. Against the Texans, the Patriots eight punts, two fumbles, a Drake May interception against that Houston defense, and while the offense scored twenty eight points, c J. Stroud threw four picks, one of them was a pick six, and of course, against the Broncos defense, granted it was a freaking snowstorm in the second half, but still against a vaunted defense of Denver, twelve first downs and eighty six yards passing from Drake May they won ten to seven. The Patriots won two games, scoring ten and sixteen points in the playoffs, something that is nearly unheard of unless you have one of the greatest defenses in the history of the league. Their defense is solid, but it ain't that good. Is the Seattle defense as good as advertised? It seems like it, but the Rams had their way with them multiple times. This season, scoring twenty seven and thirty seven in their last two meetings, including the NFC Championship. But after that you had a Bucks team that pasted them with thirty eight and that was it. Rest of the way, they allowed more than twenty points just twice, and the Seahawks scored more than thirty including the playoffs twice in the playoffs ten times, so on paper it looks lopsided. It opened at Seahawks minus three and a half. It was bet up now to Seahawks minus four and a half. Uh, sounds like there is very very little money on the Patriots, which always makes you a little bit nervous because it feels like the house always wins. But in order to wrap and put a button on another disappointing season of picks, I will take the favorite and lay the four and.
Speaker 3: A half.
Speaker 2: You like, I like Seattle Seattle minus four and a half, and I like a green collar dildough to match the green gatorade green and it will land. It will land on. It's a new it's a new flavor, It's pistachio mint, and it will land on the field of play.
Speaker 3: Is Aaron over under on? How many times Mike Tarico or somebody's gonna mention, Hey, Mike, you gotta get out to Italy the Winter Olympics soon. Oh good, one good?
Speaker 2: Did have a Chris collins Worth prop will Chris Collinsworth saying now here's a guy? Will he say, now here's a guy? So you can bet that one.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be a lot. Well, there's gonna be a lot of guys out there. I just got this text from ups Migalito and he wrote, I just delivered to Joel McHale. He's a Hawks fan, and we'll be there. He was a walk on at you dub, so maybe he'll be there. A big guy. Yeah, he's tall. Yeah, and you know who else was a walk on tight end in the Pac ten muldoon. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: But he couldn't play because he wouldn't wear the helmet. He only wore that backwards caby hat.
Speaker 3: No mull doune look good in the helmet.
Speaker 4: Mac.
Speaker 3: Come on, I seen I've seen photos. I shall so you like the green dildo, the green gatorade, and you like the Hawks.
Speaker 2: Minus four and a half and that dildo is going to make it under the field to play. I've got I've got faith in the people of San Francisco to have a little bit of arm strength.
Speaker 3: You said, you said it, man, you got good arms in the bay. Exactly right. We'll have a reaction to Matt's Super Bowl soliloquy and everything else. New violation Colin walking around Oklahoma sexually frustrated. Let's stay with us.
Speaker 2: Opportunity today for you to win a BJ's Restaurant in brew House MVP game bundle. Well, you could buy the MVP game bundle with your one hundred dollars BJ's Restaurant and brew House gift card. We're giving that away today as Food of Palooza continues all week long, we've been given away gift cards, this one one hundred bucks to BJ's Restaurant and brew House. And remember, for the Big Game, you can order that MVP game bundle with wings, pizza, apps, the whole spread. So order now, get your order in so you don't have to stress about what you're serving all your friends and family when the Big Game rolls around at three thirty Sunday, uh and lean on BJ's Restaurant.
Speaker 3: Per house.
Speaker 4: Line.
Speaker 9: Brought to you by your Sokel Toyota Dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 3: What's Colin's guests on the massage parlor in San Jose slash San Francisco. You know he prays for his fallen friends who dip their toe into that world.
Speaker 2: It's a good one. That is a good one.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't understand why there's a Robert Kraft massage parlor prop bet, because I don't know how you could prove what parlor he's going to go to, And don't tell me. They're going to tag a billionaire NFL owner and be like, oh, there he is back in orchands of agent, like it's not that's a dumb prop bet.
Speaker 2: You know how hard it is to hide these days, it's very hard.
Speaker 3: Then how come we don't know whether all the time when he's visiting a parlor these guys been it out of the wack houses all day and we never get alerts.
Speaker 9: Fine, brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 2: You go into a wax shack on Super Bowl weekend and it's gonna be people are going to find out.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, what are you talking about. It's like the biggest week end of the year and they're doing too much, right, that's right? Whoa Kicking Dildo's is a superb name for a rock band. Hey, Pete, catching up with the podcast, and I gotta say I'm a little upset, a little miffed, if you will. It's not what you said. It's not what you didn't say that got up underneath the skin. When Luke Cannard was traded to the Lakers, I was effing elated. Not because I care about his prowess on the court and sharp shooting, whitey stuff, but because of all the sweet calls I knew i'd get from you and Matt and you glossed right over him. Damn it. I know there's still plenty of time, but you think you can send me into the weekend with a Luke canon.
Speaker 5: For fifty nine years?
Speaker 3: There it is, sir. Anyway, have a good weekend, beautiful, well done? Can you? Good luck to can you? Can you from twenty years? I'm I'm an SFO right now and I can't stop thinking. Every Asian walking by is not as newbile as sea Jesus calling you a good one, Jesus, he is the most newbile Asian in the world. It's not even close. Are we sure. I mean, I can't think of anybody else. He's very innocent. He is the most new bile at least that's my I'll say what I want.
Speaker 2: I just feel like new Bio is typically attached to females, that's all. I don't feel like that.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, that's not true. It'd be a new violation. Boy. Yeah, sure you can, man here, you can. It's reserved for the chicks. No, oh, this says, hey, hey, Pee, I know Money's pissed that you guys had to start early. Yes, he was livid. We all are. We're all livid. It's a privilege. Hey, listen, this job is a privilege. Okay.
Speaker 2: Every day we wake up and we are thankful that we get to do this for a living. And man, if we could do it for another four hours after we're done, we would so the idea that you would disrespect the profession and the availability of the profession.
Speaker 3: And Katie is not going to cover it up for you like Ronnie does. Because Katie's not always here. She doesn't feel like that's her responsibility. She's like Dante Hicks. She barely wants to be here today.
Speaker 2: Right, it's an insult. I mean listening. Of course she did, but she didn't add like Ronnie would. Like Ronnie would add to get us past the top of the hour so we wouldn't freak out and attack the show before us. But Katie was like, well, it'll get close enough, the guys will come on it.
Speaker 3: When Kate saw that they two, his eyes became as big as saucers. It will be the end of the world.
Speaker 9: The secret text does a fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, calling his new bile, he's unsullied in sprightly. This says, speaking of wax shacks.
Speaker 5: What about the San Francisco Jacks?
Speaker 3: And this one says, Hey, top story of the day, Money's still a chap.
Speaker 2: It's pretty accurate. I wish, I wish I could push back on that, but alas I could not.
Speaker 3: Well, we are very happy to be with you. It's a great day in great sports talk. Great sports talk. You are marriageable, Colin. You're not a female, but you are a I'm looking marriage looking, newbile and marriageable. I have a day tomorrow of age. You do, I do? Where are you going? Uh? The Anaheim Packing District you're taking her to watch to watch meat be packed. No.
Speaker 8: No, they have a lot of restaurants there, and I believe they have stores and shops.
Speaker 2: It's a subtle hint. It's like, hey, no, Matt, don't packing here. No, that's wrong. Guess what's gonna get packed a little bit later?
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no, that's that's terrible.
Speaker 2: You noticed they were packing some stuff all night. Let's go get oysters, putting things and side of other things. Have you ever tried dark chocolate.
Speaker 7: Making him blush?
Speaker 3: Poor guy, I can't even have a date. No he can't. You're right, it's a white chick.
Speaker 2: I ruined everything.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Colin, white chick. I don't know if I can disclose this. It's a white chick, isn't it? No Asian chick, black chick.
Speaker 4: Big.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back with your word number. Song of the Night