Speaker 1: Or when you graduated from high school.
Speaker 2: So we'll talk about that and we'll have a little throwback time here on the Mojo on the Morning Show. All right, it's Mojo in the Morning. Do you believe that when you go over to somebody's home that you should call them before you show up. Well, this happened to keV yesterday with somebody specific, and keV wants to know what your thoughts are.
Speaker 1: It's Mojo on the Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, you should call before coming, unless it's your mom. And I got a key to my mom's house and I feel like I can come and go as I please. And yesterday I had to do to before I had to go somewhere and she was on the way to the destination. So I came over her house. I unlocked the door in the bathroom righter here, so I come in.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hey, it's me.
Speaker 1: She like Kevin.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, oh no, you gotta start calling. I'm I'm like, what do you mean. She's like I could be doing anything, Like what are you talking about. She's like I could be in here naked. I'm like, nobody trying to see you do. Somebody used the bathroom and She's like, I don't have a key to your place, and I'm like, and you won't for these reasons. I don't think that. I don't think the two are equal. Because your mo, mom, I should be able to come into the house that I had a room in, like that was my room at a certain point in time, can come and go as I please.
Speaker 1: Okay, why do you dish you're a mom talk.
Speaker 5: To me because you don't live there anymore. So she's not just randomly expecting you. I think, out of courtesy to her, you just got to give her heads up. Hey, I'm coming to Dodo. I'll be there in thirty seconds. And even that, because she's right, she could. She's used to living by herself. You don't know what she does in her free time now. She could be walking around naked. I don't think any of that matters. It's all valley, but I don't care.
Speaker 1: It's my mom.
Speaker 4: I should be able just to pull up.
Speaker 2: And I love your mom and I never want to go against your mom. But your mom's wrong in this case. My man, it's your home. It's your home because of it, your mom's home.
Speaker 1: She has a home.
Speaker 2: Shannon, your kids fifty percent of the time are with their dad. They're with their dad for a week. They all of a sudden one day are riding their bicycle by their homes.
Speaker 5: Of course they comeau the live. No, they currently live at my house.
Speaker 2: Your kids are way a college west. His son's away at Michigan State Becize. Is just going to come home for the weekend.
Speaker 5: He learned his lesson already. What happened he saw something he didn't.
Speaker 4: Lesson.
Speaker 5: I think he will always give a heads nod.
Speaker 1: Now, I will tell you this.
Speaker 2: I would think that my I'm just answering this from Chelsea's perspective. I would think that Chelsea would say that the boys are always welcome at home like that.
Speaker 5: That would be they are, But at least say, hey, I'm a minute away, I'm just popping by. You'll come any time, twenty four. I'll keep you every day, but at least give me a little heads up.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jacob, should cav have to call his mom before he goes to her house?
Speaker 1: No, thank you, Yeah.
Speaker 6: That's the same. That's the same thing when I comes to your brothers and sisters too.
Speaker 1: I agree, and that too.
Speaker 2: If my brothers and sisters Mekasa Sukasa. You know, yeah, I'm gonna draw a lot.
Speaker 4: I mean, my sister just popping up. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: Really, your mom.
Speaker 3: I mean, a couple of people depend on you know, if they pop up with the trench coat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kevin, you would have no problem if some girls just randomly comes to your eyes.
Speaker 1: But if it was your mama, Yeah, what you're doing here? So if your mom's.
Speaker 2: Willing to let you, or if you are willing to just bust in your mom's place, your mom should bust into your place. No.
Speaker 4: She asked for a key yesterday, and I said, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: You should give her a key because you've been locked out before. It's a good person to ask her.
Speaker 1: What's up? Brittany, how you doing?
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 1: How are you more than is going on?
Speaker 6: Oh? I was just saying I have the strict rule and some to drive some people crazy, but I need at least a text message of you.
Speaker 1: I don't care if you're saying, hey, I'm in your driveway.
Speaker 6: I just need some sort of heads up and started.
Speaker 4: All when I had my first kid, what happened?
Speaker 6: They tell me I don't well with my first son.
Speaker 1: I would nurse and we'd get so many visitors and they'd be knocking on the.
Speaker 6: Door and sending the dog crazy.
Speaker 5: I'm sitting here, half on dressed, trying to get through the day, and I was like, Nope, done, you're coming over.
Speaker 2: Great, Text me from my driveway.
Speaker 6: And say I'm in your driveway. Yeah, just give me a little bit of a heads up.
Speaker 2: Knocking would make my dog go.
Speaker 6: Bonker, like I need to prepare.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess there's a difference, but I feel like if I'm in the driveway and I say I'm outside for some reason, I feel like that's more rude than just coming in.
Speaker 4: Then they could be like, Okay, give me five minutes.
Speaker 3: But I don't want to wait in the door open right now like anything.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not waiting.
Speaker 2: I feel more anxious if they're knocking on my door and I'm like screaming through the door for one minute.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm glad to know you're here. Awesome, You're more than welcome to come in. Give me three seconds to brush my hair.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Brittany, I appreciate you. Yeah you too, Anthony.
Speaker 6: What was going on for having me.
Speaker 1: Say Anthony?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: So keV, I'm with you. Mama can't just pull up to the house. I can't pull up to her house because I'm the first born. I'm just there, pray, but just off, listen, just off. The fact that I was at this is like when I got my first apartment years ago and I'm chilling them with a female, you know, and like us said, my dummy, I gave my mom, I'm the extra key to my house. Now. At the time, my mom and my ex was still talking like buddy buddy. So I'm sitting on the couch and the female whatever. Next thing I know, we do fell asleep on the couch. I hear my opener. I'm like, hold on, wait a minute, and she come in here, come my mom.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 6: You know ship that I got sitting there just sits up and I look bender my ex with my mom.
Speaker 1: You done? I want a video of that one.
Speaker 6: Dude, I wish I look if you would have saved the looks on everybody's face.
Speaker 4: Did you take your mom's key?
Speaker 6: Oh? You have to.
Speaker 4: You as.
Speaker 1: Kelly, what's up, Kelly?
Speaker 5: Well, I was.
Speaker 6: Gonna say, I really agree with Shannon. Shannon. I feel like you need to have a combo with Kevin about what boundaries are, because oh my gosh, he was.
Speaker 1: Just there's no boundaries when a man needs to go.
Speaker 5: Let me, no, no, let me ask you a question, Kevin.
Speaker 6: You love, respecting, honor your mother.
Speaker 3: Right, absolutely. I don't like these loading questions. Where are you taking me?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, well here we are, well, here we are.
Speaker 6: So so you have you have such a love, respect and honor for your mother, So shouldn't you consider that that's her home, even though you.
Speaker 5: Have your own.
Speaker 4: Whatever. No, I'm not, I'm not. I'm not hearing. I'm not hearing all of that.
Speaker 3: I can come over and inclement weather, I can shovel the snow front and back and drive away.
Speaker 4: I can take her to appointments.
Speaker 3: I can pick up prescriptions, and I can't come in when I want to when I got a dodo.
Speaker 4: You can do all those things you can. You're a great sign.
Speaker 1: I agree, you're a great sign.
Speaker 5: I hope you see something