Speaker 1: Hey, good morning, it is Katie wb Christmas Eve Eve. Thank you for being here on the Day Ryan Show. Whether you listen all the time, or whether you listen once in a while, or whether you are here by mistake. It's like, wait a second, this is not my station. Welcome. It's kind of like church. We welcome everybody. Yes, we welcome everybody. We welcome people who come all the time, and we welcome to the people who jump just come on Christmas and Easter. Yeah, and as you are and everybody and everybody in between one another.
Speaker 2: I wonder how many people adults and kids have off today or have half days today because Thanksgiving. I feel like kids had that entire week off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty sure teachers that I know that our friends that their teachers are had like two full weeks off. So I'm pretty sure most people are out to school this entire week.
Speaker 4: I know that is to school. I work at Mounts You High School, go Mustangs. They have this whole week off.
Speaker 5: But I'm pretty sure all of Anoka Hinnapen had to go to school today and yesterday.
Speaker 1: Oh really and today and today? Yeah, okay, right, so I guess there was a little something going on over the weekend, vaunt. I don't want to lead the conversation, but tell me what happened. Ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: It was my girlfriend Alyssa's birthday on Saturday, which we went out. We went out Friday unexpectedly just for drinks, and then Saturday it took her out. But she kept kind of making little references and notes as if she thought I was going to propose, Like I brought a little gift bag with us when we went to dinner Saturday, and she was like, hellow up, my ring's in there.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: So We're sitting at dinner and at some point she changed the plans very last minute, and I was like, oh, but I had.
Speaker 1: This reservation for a week and she was like yeah, but blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And I was making a big deal about it, and then she goes, oh, hello, well, my family's waiting at the other restaurant for us for you to propose to me. And she just keeps little subliminals and I'm like, are you trying to tell me something?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 2: You know how women, you know, drop little hands, little nuggets. So now I'm trying to pick up on the clues.
Speaker 4: I don't even think that's Subliminalok, it's quite overt, right.
Speaker 1: Very direct.
Speaker 4: Is my ring in that bag?
Speaker 1: And it wasn't excuse me obviously, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was just like, did you were you expecting to get proposed to on your birthday?
Speaker 1: Which I would never do.
Speaker 2: I've always said I wouldn't do it on a birthday or Christmas or Valentine's Day. I don't think it's lazy, but I think it's just easy, you know, when I want the proposal.
Speaker 1: To be on a different day.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be something special, not something I could cheat and be like, well, we have Valentine's Day plans.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Was there any part of you that was maybe leading her? I mean, you did bring a bag to dinner, a little gift back to dinner. Was there part of Vaughant's behavior that was deliberately subconsciously leading her to think? Maybe?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, because as she made the jokes and the references like are you gonna propose?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna propose?
Speaker 2: I kept talking about it so like I was making it known that I wouldn't talk about it. You know, if I was gonna propose, i'd want to keep you in secret and mys thiry gonna be come on, tell us, tell us we shall see what the new year holds.
Speaker 1: Oh New Year's Eve, then at midnight, that would be awesome.
Speaker 2: It's just so funny because so many people like listeners and I love it before I listen move here because if you don't know, if we did long distance for a year, when's she gonna move here? She moved here, and when is she gonna When are you gonna propose? Watch when I propose? Now you guys gonna get married, then we're gonna get married. When you guys gonna have kids? It's like, wait, that is the chain of events. It's like, oh, you move in together, Okay, when are you two gonna get engaged?
Speaker 1: Okay? When are you two gonna have kids? Okay? When are you gonna have another kids? It's just people making conversation. People get so mad. It's like, you know, stop asking me and my husband, when are you gonna have kids? Well, people are just making conversation. When are you two you go to holiday? You go to the holiday, like the holiday get together. Grandma and your aunt Doris are gonna say, when are you kids gonna get engaged? They're just making conversations cause they don't know what else to ask you.
Speaker 2: I don't think Alyssa is like Fien into get engaged, but I do know that in her mind she wants to be married before we have kids. And she's twenty six and she's still young, but I know like by thirty she's gonna be like, all right, my clock is ticking.
Speaker 1: Let's get this one. Yeah, because by the time you get to Bailey and Jenny's age fury. What do they call it?
Speaker 4: An old bag?
Speaker 1: No? An old bag? Yes? Is it not fertile? What's the opposite? Caryat Jerry Africa? Pregnancy? A geriatric pregnancy? Because I think God made our bodies to get pregnant when we're like fourteen years old. Yeah, it's like, okay, you're fourteen years old, you too, go get pregnant. About we lived in a stick it was stick hut stick a stick hut, a cave. Then we were all getting pregnant at fourteen years old. Can you imagine being a father or mother at fourteen years old?
Speaker 5: Noah, couldn't even imagine a boy talking to me when I was fourteen years old.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, what are we supposed to like post on Instagram with a baby left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, taking a baby on the school bus. I mean, come on, all right, it is just kind of a loose leaf kind of a show today. We do have a Christmas wish coming up later, a lot of Christmas music. We're gonna do it. You can't make this stuff up. Coming up in a second. Got anything you want to pass along, then send it to us to Katie WB one five three nine two one, and let us know whether you're working today, if you're up early doing your thing like normal, let us know if you're off today. Why are you up at six twelve in the morning. I'm curious. We'll be right back. So a woman goes on a first date and then she discovers two minutes into the date that she is dun done. I will let her tell the story on her TikTok. Here is a story about a date that she was really looking forward.
Speaker 6: To two and under two minutes because I was told that it was a surprise to her. Something comfortable. I said, comfortable? He said yeah, I act like it is a lounge day at home. So I throw on some sweatpants and NBC sweatshirt, some tennis shoes, my hair and a bun, no jewelry, no nothing. Why does this man try to walk me into a fine dining restaurant? Immediately? No, I turned around and walked out as soon as you meet me. You want to level the playing field by humbling and or embarrassing me by bringing me out to a place where you know that I am underdressed. Absolutely not. So I went and got myself some fast food. Sitting in the car. Old me would have tried to figure out why. I would have messaged him. I would have been like, how could you embarrass me like that? Now immediately blocked. You showed me who you were. You don't have to show me twice. You will never ever have the opportunity to try to humble me again.
Speaker 1: Now that's a horrible story that he's like, Okay, we're gonna go to a we're just dress casual lounge wear. She wears sweatpants and an NBC sweatshirt. Yeah, and then he walks her into a fine dining restaurant and apparently it is to humiliate her. Yeah. Now the internet is like going, oh my god, that is horrible. Then the internet is kind of catching on and going, wait, you're an influencer. Did this really happen. Yeah, like like right, like rage bait kind of like, okay, did you make up this whole story in order to make people go, oh my god? Click click click like like like follow follow follow. I can't believe it because I think that it's like, why would a guy do that? Why would anybody do that? I'd be embarrassed if I said, Okay, surely, let's say I'm dating this new girl, Shirley. Yeah, and I'm like, okay, dress, you know, casual, and we're gonna go do something really casual, and then I take her into uh, Where's where's a nice place? Uh kid kin Cade, take her into kin Caid's. I'm gonna be embarrassed. I'm not going to look at her and go you better feel small and humiliated. I would feel like a jerk because there's my date in her bathroom and a pair of fuzzy pig slippers across the table from me. So I think it is just the internet is catching on that. A lot of this stuff on the internet. Guess what it's fit because what yeah, what would he have to get out of that? You know what I'm saying, Well, she thinks he's trying to level the plane field. I don't know it's because, I mean, she is attractive, but I'm going to guess that he's attractive too, or she would have never said let's go on a date.
Speaker 2: So you also have more humility than a lot of people, like if this is a true story, the fact that you wouldn't do that, because you would also look bad, look stupid with the you know, with somebody that's on the address at a restaurant. Yeah, it just makes you a better person than this supposed guy.
Speaker 1: I will tell you one thing. It's in my book. Take a shower, show up on time, and don't steal anything. Christmas party when I was probably about twenty three years old, company Christmas party. I showed up in what I thought was a really nice sweater and my date had like on probably a sweater dress or something like that. Moderately casual but nice. I walk in. The guys are in suits and some are in tuxedo. Yes, And the first thing that a friend of mine that worked there, comes over, he says, you're underdressed. And for the rest of the night I felt about an inch high because I did not dress up. Yeah, and so I learned then it's better to be overdressed than it is to be underdressed.
Speaker 5: I always feel underdressed, so I should start living by that, that thing, that philosophy.
Speaker 1: Better to be overdressed than underdressed because you don't want to show up. It's something formal wearing, you know, a cargo shorts and an NBC sweat shirt. What do you got on today, Dave? I'm wearing my Santa shirt. This is my Santa shirt. I bought it a couple of years ago. It's a very nice Santa shirt. Paid over one hundred dollars for it's bright red.
Speaker 7: A hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, Robert Graham.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's like hand embroidered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh is it okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That did the thing that like Minnesotans do. He walked in without a jacket this morning. Yeah, he just pounds. It's a T shirt shirt that he's wearing. By the way, it's still like twenty something. De grease out. Yeah, Minnesota's Minnesota guy thing. That's what we do, all right, What song you want to sing along with? Give me a Christmas song you want to sing along with. We'll play that next. Text me at kd WB warm and let me know.
Speaker 1: What song do you want to say? What's your favorite Christmas song? Yesterday? I think we did Underneath the Trees, yes, so we can't do that one. We can't do I guess we could do in Sint Mary Christmas.
Speaker 4: We also played that yesterday for name that tune.
Speaker 1: But whatever you want to come up, whatever you want send in a Christmas song, we'll play it for you next. On the sing along Song of the day, text it into Katie WB one shout out to people that are up and working this morning, because there are people like that that are up and working. Somebody says, I'm from North Carolina, just got off the night shift, but we are out ahead, and I said, well, how'd you find us in Minnesota? I mean in North Carolina. They said, I'm from Minnesota, but all the radio stations here suck, so I always turn you guys on. Thank you very much. Still Water School District has school this week, so therefore this person is working.
Speaker 4: Thank you monies.
Speaker 1: And this text says I'm away because I haven't slept because I'm dreading today. It feels like I get to put it off longer if I don't sleep. I don't know how that's logical. But here I am anyway, what are you dreading today?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I want to know now I'm I'm I want a gossip.
Speaker 1: I am sorry man, Yeah, I tell us all right, We'll be right back with the single long song one kt w B. He's kind of fun to hear from people who are I said, what are you doing like listening this morning under your deb are you working today? And people are taxing in Really interesting just to find out hear what people are up to. This text says I'm up because my husband got home at one thirty in the morning and the dog wouldn't go back to sleep, so still awake.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This text says love you guys, cleaning my rs off here at work. I need some more motivation. And this one all the way from New York City. I'm working today for the NFL from Minnesota. We moved in July. It's my little piece of home. Every day. I've listened to the Dave Ryan Show since Dave's first day on the air. Yep, I'm old. Thanks for all you do. It means more than you know. Happy holidays, Tony B. Thank you, Tony. I appreciate that. So we're not looking for praise. We'll take it. I mean, yeah, it anywhere else we usually get like chastise. Why do you guys suck? You see the ratings you guys got. We got beat last week by a documentary on the current called The Q Tip Your ears Best Friend? We got we got beat yeh in the week. Actually, you're all talking the same time. What else?
Speaker 3: I thought you weren't supposed to put it in your ear?
Speaker 1: What tip?
Speaker 3: It's a tip, but a ear's best friend. I thought you weren't supposed to put those in your ear.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what you clean it with. Clean your ear. You don't put it in your ear canal. We've all done that and you go out. It's not supposed to go deep. Yeah, all right, let's do it. What's our first song? What's our what's our song? What are we doing? I'll talk at the same time. Everybody talk all over each other, all talk over each other. Let's do Michael Boublay on KDWB, thanks for the suggestion on the sing along song of the day, Little sing along on kd WB your Christmas sing a long song of the day. It is Christmas Eve Eve. What are you doing working today? Where it's so funny because so many radio people have off Intern John is that they treat intern John really well. Uh, they they love intern John. So they let intern John, who works in d C and Baltimore. They're like, yeah, there's no ratings during December, go ahead and take three weeks off. You know where Intern John is right now. He's in Hawaii with his mother. Yes, yes, bless And so I was texting with him yesterday. He's like, are you guys still working? I said, yeah, we gotta work until like you know, Tuesday. And he's like, that's nuts. He says, I've been off since September on that deal. Yeah right, Oh, no kidding. Let's do a little Christmasy bit here. We're gonna unwrap bad presence and and this is the thing when you're when you're unwrapping a present from your aunt Gladys and she got you a pair of mismatched socks, you have to act like you're happy. So we're gonna give each other bad presents, unwrap them, and then you have to act like it really makes you happy, Like Bailey, I got something for you. Open this, Open this present, check it out? Do you like it?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: It's a clay Achin bobble head missing its head.
Speaker 5: I love it, you know, honestly, I can tell it's clay because of the hands.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna put it with my other bobbleheads, my Dave Ryan bobblehead.
Speaker 1: Oh it makes me so happy. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Jenny.
Speaker 1: I got you something.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, open it, he goes, Oh, go ahead, hold on, don't rip that. It's left over meat and cheese from the holiday party. I didn't invite you to Jenny.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, I understand why you didn't invite me. You know, like you probably had a full list and I was probably busy or whatever. But I love leftover food. I will eat it for days. I will eat it past the day it was supposed to be eight.
Speaker 1: And I love a little mold with at.
Speaker 4: Okay, Dave, Dave, I got you something.
Speaker 1: I love this. What is that?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 5: Well, it's a pack of slime that's already been open, and it's got some sand and some.
Speaker 1: Hair in it. You know what. I love the personal touch. You know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna put this in a Petri dish and look at it under a microscope, and look at that I'll probably see your niece Josephine's DNA in there. How excite is there in here too?
Speaker 4: They're very likely.
Speaker 1: This is so sciencey. You love science.
Speaker 4: You're always saying that, here's one for you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I gotta give two.
Speaker 3: It's pretty heavy.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, but it's a lot of wrapping paper.
Speaker 3: I knew Alyssa or you needed some tires, so I thought, why not give you my old bald tires that I had. I feel like they still have a few miles Leftime.
Speaker 2: My gosh, Jenny, these they look like a bar of soap. You know what I could do with these? I could just I could use these to go down a hill of snow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've been looking for something to get like this. Jenny. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You're so considerate. Don't throw them out. I mean, why would you waste them like that?
Speaker 1: You thought of me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like I'm gonna go burn them in my backyard.
Speaker 1: Dave, I got you something? What you get? Let me open up? Let's I love it already.
Speaker 2: It's a collection of God knows whose hair from the shower drain.
Speaker 1: But it has a bow on it. Oh, I love that color. How did you know that's my favorite color, Tope. I don't see a lot of top that is so tope ish. I saw it and I thought, Dave, this is Dave. And the great thing is it still smells bad. Oh god, you know what, when things smell to Christmasy around the house like piney right, this will definitely defeat that odor. I love, Tope, Bailey, I got you another. Oh gosh, open up here, okay, wow, See that it's an old COVID mask I found on the sidewalk.
Speaker 5: Oh you know, I have a little collection of these that still hang next to my door, and I'm going to add this to the collection.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Welcome Jenny, Jenny.
Speaker 4: Jenny, open this one from me?
Speaker 3: What you mealy aws me so well.
Speaker 5: It is one single plastic wrapped rainbow died rose from the bucket next to the checkout counter at the Holiday Station store.
Speaker 3: You know, anything to do with Holiday Station stores makes me so happy. No matter if you would have got me a red bull by two get one free right now, or the rows that you got me. I appreciate it because you know what, Bailey, that means you thought of me when you were at holiday and you're like you know what. Jenny could use this, and it's the thought that matters.
Speaker 4: Holly, Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. All right, Thanks you guys. I'm gonna give some shout out to people who are listening. On a unusual day to work. Here's a text that says, I'm working as a vet tech and an animal clinic. Tis the season when all the people want their family's beds filled last minute and getting mad at us for not being fast enough when we say we need one to three days. Another one, I'm a daycare teacher. We work today, tomorrow, today, and Friday and next week. So daycare they're doing that one. This text says I'm up because my oldest has their Christmas program practice at church from eight to nine forty five. I just want to break. This one says I'm The text says I'm up because we have a thirteen week old chocolate lab puppy named Ruby lovers so much. Another one. I love this one. We came up to the cabin for the holiday break. The kids are sleeping and my husband is snoring like a champ. Another one pediatric home care heading off to work. You don't get a day off in healthcare. Not really, and good morning. Happy Christmas. Eve. Could you do the coolest thing and wish my sister Whitney happy thirty seventh birthday. She is old as dirt, thanks maybe from Sammy, her young and thriving sister. Happy birthday. We'll do Dave's dirt catch out bond. Some things coming up next on kdewb combination of the killers and panic at the disco That is somber on KDWB. I find this really interesting. It's so fun to find out what it is you're doing while you're listening. And white people are up working on a day that a lot of people have the day off. This text says I am an audiologist going into work today, full schedule. Got another one from a police officer. I'll be here all week. That's another one. Cops don't get the day off because criminals be criminal ing all week. This one says, I'm taking the kids to school, then I'm off to work with farmers. I'm a beef production specialists and the cow still got to eat. Marrius. Christmas to you wonderful humans. I'm an admin assistant in daycare. I gotta work tomorrow. Very jealous of my husband and kids still in bed. Shout out to all the teachers got to teach today. We can do it. Can you wish Dexton a happy fourth birthday for a mommy and daddy. They listen every day. Daxton, what a great name.
Speaker 4: It's like one I've actually never heard before.
Speaker 1: Right another one. I am driving around in the squad. That must be the cop that's got the texted in so we appreciate what you do. Cuff them and stuff them, oh saw. I love watching videos of people getting pepper sprayed. I don't know if you guys, is it in anybody else's algorithm, somebody who's being just an obnoxious jerk. They're just being obnoxious, getting in the CoP's face and trying to take a wellsed ill advised at the cop. Cop pulls out the pepper spray and they're tough for about a half second, like they can overcome it.
Speaker 2: Like not those But I love watching the the taser taser, taser, and the people just brace themselves for it. No no, and they fall down on the mat. I would never want to do that, but to watch people be like I got this.
Speaker 1: No, no no. A cop friend of mine, Kelly she I think to use a taser. I do think that cops have to be tased themselves, That's what I'm about. Yeah, and then it's like you stiffen up and then you fall over in a heap.
Speaker 2: It's so bad, is like, because it's usually two cops, people that are already cops holding the new trainee as they get tased. Yeah, and the new the new person, they'll probably grab you out of instinct that sometimes they'll grab their junk because it's just they grab the first thing they can.
Speaker 1: And oh my goodness, we're doing that when we come back. So vun taser taser tasers. Let's do Dave's dirt on katiewb Brock you by six one two injured Timer and Lammers in Jewry Law last night, Little Football forty nine ers pick six seals the win over the Indianapolis Bolts.
Speaker 7: Quick Frowick drop the other righteen winters and he is gone. This is a pick six and Chris James gonna go along to San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Wasn't really that close? Forty eight to twenty seven final score, San Francisco over Indianapolis.
Speaker 3: And keeping with the NFL chat, the Kansas City Chiefs are leaving Missouri. They're not gonna be playing at Arrowhead Stadium anymore.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are moving across the state line to Kansas. Apparently they're building a three billion dollar domed stadium that's not until twenty thirty one. David so battled, Yes, they are leaving, and it's a pretty big upside. I'm surprised you didn't hear about this.
Speaker 1: I did not hear about it.
Speaker 3: It was with Sports last night.
Speaker 1: The Arrowhead Stadium is there a ridge andal stadium from the sixties and has been modified many many times. But one of the charming things about it's got that oval shaped scoreboard, which they've always had. That was one of the signature things about Arrowhead Stadium was their oval scoreboard. And even when they upgrade it and digitized it and made it a JumboTron, it's still in oval shape. So, yeah, that's weird. They're not going to play at Arrowhead Stadium anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, they still got a handful of seasons left because it's not the new Ones is not gonna be done. That is still five years away.
Speaker 1: I'll be dead by that, Okay.
Speaker 5: The final two episodes of Taylor Swift's End of an Era documentary are dropping early, so usually it comes out on Fridays, but the final two episodes are coming out to days, So if you have nothing else to do today, you can watch End of an Era.
Speaker 2: That's smart because people are going to be sitting in the house the next two days exactly. Unfortunately, Olivia Rodrigo and her boyfriend Louis or Louis Partridge have reportedly broken up after two years of dating. Olivia Rode going to Lily Allen's holiday party in London and apparently broke down, and she was saying it hasn't been the easiest week for them, and they decided to be a part for now. So that means the album that comes in the springtime is gonna be so good.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: She'd like pretty much got her start was with her driver's license.
Speaker 1: No, totally, yeah, I remember that. Taylor Swift is sharing support for Sabrina Carpenters.
Speaker 3: My friend Sabrina is coming tonight.
Speaker 8: She was the opening act like six months ago, but since then.
Speaker 4: Her career has skyrocketed.
Speaker 8: She's had the biggest song of the year.
Speaker 4: She put it on an arena tour. On sale, it's sold out in like two seconds look up her tour schedule.
Speaker 8: She's got like a show yesterday, on a show tomorrow in different states, And I was like, is this like child abuse for me to even ask her to perform on her one day off?
Speaker 1: I know she's like twenty five.
Speaker 4: That's so little down.
Speaker 5: Linsendo, So you can't sleep, baby, that's the mist ustle.
Speaker 1: I can't or do we go, oh yeah, do the chord progressions?
Speaker 4: I want you on stage for a million years.
Speaker 8: Sabrina is just like a shooting star. She's just like battling herself for number one on the charts all summer, and when you see that happen, you're just like, go fly higher.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 5: Unless she's just battling herself, that's that's cute.
Speaker 1: I was when I was watching the Taylor Swift end of an Era thing.
Speaker 2: I love that when ed Shearon popped up and just the way that those two meshed just chemistry. But they're also when they whenever they're singing and playing the guitar, so it's cool to see that.
Speaker 1: They're both really talented and musicians. There's a lot of artists that are not musicians. I don't know if I can name anybody right off the top of my head. But like justin Timberlake is not a musician. Harry Styles can play a guitar, but he's not really a musician. But Taylor Swift like understands like music theory and what works and what blends, whereas a lot of celebrities it's like, Okay, Cher is not the performer. She's a performer, not a musician. Ed Sheeron and Taylor Swift have a musical mind. Yeah, exactly, all right, that is the dirt brought to you by six to one to two Injured Heimer and Lamber's Injury Law. And we'll be back in a second. I think we are doing a Christmas wish. Yeah, coming up at seven to twenty. We'll do a Christmas wish. No phone screener Tuesday happens this morning at seven forty because we love doing that on Friday. Today is kind of like a Friday after today. We're off until January. Second, let me read some more text messages from people that are working today. Dan the Trucker, Hall and Steel normal day, Steele, don't care about the calendar. Another one not working, but I've been six since last Monday. Finally, feeling good. So I got up, spilled an entire cup of tea on my lap, and decided it was a good morning to sit on the couch and listen to the radio. It is indeed, headed into work by last day to day a quality controlled tech for an inlet sell resource facility. I'm not sure what that is, but they're in the medical field. So thanks for what you do. And shout out to all the people at the refinery. My husband left for work hours ago. They work day and night, no matter the weather, the holiday. They miss Christmas. So you can have gas. Thank you can be warm. I'll think of you, and I have gas. Seventh month old baby, so I'm up at the same time to feed him. I'm working to the post office running some packages before going to do mail. Shout out all the delivery drivers. We're almost done. That's from Ali. I'm a home closer. People still buy houses right up until Christmas. A nursing home worker work Christmas even after Christmas. There's just so many of these, and thanks for doing what you do. Teacher up in Saint Cloud working a full day with the carrigs. All right, we'll be right back