Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojoe in the morning show. So Zach and I are going to be doing Easter together. Zach, you should come in for this one. So I'm excited about this because I actually well and it came in passing on Monday. I said to Zacha, go, Zach, what you got going on? And he said, well, I'm doing okay. And he wasn't like saying it in a way that he was trying to like, you know, have me feel sorry for him. He was honestly saying it in a way the way he's just kind of telling me his week. But he said that his whole family is out of town this week and he is dog sitting for his sister, brother in law and the kids. And I said, oh, so that means that they're not even going to be home for Easter. And he's like, no, I'll be home alone by on Easter. And I thought, oh, Zach can't be home alone, Like you know what I mean, Like, there's a couple of days of the year that you can't be home alone. One of them is definitely not home alone on Christmas. The next day that you're not home alone is Easter, and then probably after that you're on your own. Your birthday is another one of those days too, Yeah, you should have. They should have your birthday. So Zach, Chelsea, myself, Luke, my son, and then our friends Dennis and Leah's son Max, who's like my son too, we're all going to a brunch together. So we're going to an Easter brunch and it's one of those brunches that's not like the kids these days, like the brunches like we go to brunch on Sundays where all they do is go to breakfast with a mimosa. Like there's like to me, that's not brunch. Brunch to me is a freaking long buffet where it starts with salad and it ends with a big cow or something, you know what I mean, Like it ends with a lot of cuddy. And that's what we're going to tell me more so, we're going to We're going to a brunch that I'm not kidding you. If you want to, you can gain one hundred pounds at it. Like is that good? Okay? So should I not eat?
Speaker 2: Said?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I always say eat a little bit because you don't want to get to a point where you get so full off of the the shrimp cocktail or whatever. Are there noms though, Oh, they'll have a ton of Buddy Mary's Mimosa's Ikfast. Yes, your family out of town too, now figure it out. So I was having a conversation with a buddy of mine because he and his family are going to also be there, and they've been there before, and we were talking and he said, do you have that crazy relative? And I said, yeah, we all got kind of a crazy relative. And he said, his crazy relative is his sister. And his sister and whole family are coming to this brunch that we're having. And last year at the brunch, his sister went up at the end and got five plates, big plates, like the dinner size plates that we have, and she went up and got a whole bunch of food like mounded it like it looked like a mountain, like Mount Kilimanjara or whatever, and walked up and filled all five of those plates, and literally one plate was the guy was carving a bunch of beef and ham and stuff. It was loaded with meat. He said, he said, this is no joke, Tom. He goes, there was enough meat on there that it could have fed yours and my family. She went back to the table, sat down, and then asked for carry out boxes. Oh gosh, well, they don't do this at these times. They don't give you. They might give you a little bit of a carry out box, like if you have a couple of things, but they ain't filling her five that's thievery right there. Should I bring my own? Well, that is the possibility of what you should think about it, like if you really want to bring food home with you. But one of the questions I wanted to ask was who's your crazy relative? Who is the relative that you would say is the relative that you have to either apologize for or just not invite all together. Back in the day on this radio show, we all knew who Shannon's was. We haven't heard from him in air forever.
Speaker 3: I haven't either. Cousin Russ.
Speaker 1: Cousin Russ is Shannon's cousin who he was? Kind of like? This, wasn't he? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean he always came with takeout containers to Christmas Eve and what's the Italian place here in Eastern Market? We did, like a big no Roma cafe or Roman village? Which one is this Roman cafe? And he brought takeout containers there when we had a family dinner there.
Speaker 3: He was known for this.
Speaker 1: Yeaheah.
Speaker 5: You gotta do a welfare check on cousin russ Man. Make sure he's good out here.
Speaker 3: He's fine.
Speaker 1: Do you know that cousin Ross? Cousin Ross is such the crazy relative. He didn't even know where Shannon lives. Really.
Speaker 3: I actually don't even think he has my phone number.
Speaker 6: First cousin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow.
Speaker 6: I had an uncle, Uncle Ricky. He's no longer with us, rip, but I remember every time he would come over, my sister and I would hide because he had a really big beard and he smoked and it always smelled like smoke, and he would like try to give us a kiss on his cheek, but he would rub his beard all over our face and we're like Uncle Ricky, So we would always hide upstairs. And my parents were like, you have to.
Speaker 1: Come down and say he would hide from yeah, uncle Ricky, because you would have you would have rashes. Yeah, I'm plus. That's the secret song A four four Mojo live eight four four six six five six five four eight or tax nine five five zero zero. I want to know who is the the embarrassing crazy misfit relative. Yeah, the misfit relative, And honestly, if we could, it would be fun to talk to them, like it would be honestly related, but not related.
Speaker 5: Like on the plates my family, Some people in my family, especially on Thanksgiving, they'll come in and make their to go plate first.
Speaker 3: You cannot do it. I cannot put.
Speaker 5: That to the side, get it wrapped up in a grocery bag, a little carry out bag.
Speaker 1: Type of situation, and then make the plate that you'll Actually what do people do when they're doing that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 1: What happens if you run out of food early and they have food in their carry out?
Speaker 5: You never You never run out of food though.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, what would hypothetically be the thing that you would do? Would you just get it out of there? Were order in pizzas?
Speaker 5: Can't take somebody's plate that they distribute it to everybody else?
Speaker 1: They didn't, they don't own it. We get a little extra corn here. Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. You guys put me in a bad spot for like Thanksgiving when we have to take a picture of our plates.
Speaker 5: Oh my fault, thank you?
Speaker 1: Why what's wrong? Because I want my plate to look awesome. On the social media. So I'm standing that baby, you know, and then the family's like, Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm always halfway through my own.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, Crapper, do me a favor though on Sunday for Easter. Don't hold back like I want you, like, literally, don't hold back because then I'll look like the only person I told Jelsey. I'm like, I want to skip a shot this week. You know what I mean? I don't want to go for it, all right, Tammy? Who's the crazy relative?
Speaker 7: Okay, so my ex grandmother in law, I guess you would call it. She used to take baggies to Ponderosa.
Speaker 3: They ever buster because I feel like that was a thing.
Speaker 7: It was up north in a town that won't not be named, but just because they're all listeners.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 7: A giant purse. I wont part she had that big purse, and because she had baggy.
Speaker 1: Wings, I loved ponder Rosa was the best. What's up, Ashley? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey? First time long? Crazy? Yes? I was gonna tell a story about my sister. She was definitely the misfit sibling or relative. Yeah, growing up, my sister used to always just do bad things like one time she was driving my mom's car and she crashed it like into the side of our house a little bit and wrecked it. And she lied about it and said like, oh, I don't know how that happened. It just showed.
Speaker 1: Up like.
Speaker 2: No literally, yeah, And like she crashed her car one day on the way to work, and she blamed it on somebody else. She said she got hit from behind and then her car like ran into the person in front of her, and so like there was this big investigation and like a week later, the police came and knocked on the door and were like, hey, are you sure this is what happened, because it makes no sense. And then my sister was like, Okay, I lied. I actually I was actually my thought I was on my phone and I hit them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I actually don't even know what happened from that, but yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, that's crazy. I had one time. It was a non relative, but it was like a friend of the families came over for a family party and it gave my neighbor a lawn job, and the neighbors like like they drove the lawn and they when the neighbor said, the neighbor said, hey, I think I know whose car it was because I saw the color of the car. They completely lied.
Speaker 6: Ring camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now it wouldn't work. What's up, Nicole? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Amojo?
Speaker 7: Actually I was also the turkey girl that fell on my face when we.
Speaker 2: Did the turkey tackles.
Speaker 1: Doing what's happening? Who's the who's the embarrassing relative?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: So actually it's my mother my sister's bachelor att party. We went downtown Detroit, party busing and everything, and my mom got so drunk that she had to be carried out of the bar by me, and then we had to take her on the party bus back to her house at like nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: In the evening.
Speaker 6: It was my mom, is this the usual?
Speaker 2: She's it's like it's the usual, like when she drinks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the usual. Her and my sister.
Speaker 2: They just don't know how to handle their liquor.
Speaker 1: Nicole, I forget, I forget. But let me try to guess where you're from. Are you from? You're from like Trenton? Where you're from?
Speaker 2: Im from the place? You don't? Like? Downriver?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I love Downriver?
Speaker 6: What part?
Speaker 1: Wait? Let me guess, Taylor, No, let's see here. Hold on a second, Whyan Dot Nope, Allen Park, Lincoln, Lincoln. I love it. That's a down river girl and a downriver mom. I love it. We love you.
Speaker 7: But I was born in Limore like I was born in Whittemore Lake, so I was praise in the country.
Speaker 1: No, that's fancy. Whitmore Lake is fancy. That's fancy stuff. You're nearly there, so all right, Well so I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm not a downriver girl.
Speaker 2: I'm fancy girl from.
Speaker 1: We're from WASHINGTONA County. So thank you for the college. Appreciate you.