Speaker 1: Heavy Monday. Welcome Back, Jenny, It's Katie w B. Grammy Awards were on last night. I watched it until about nine ish and I said, okay, it was so long. I'm not sure how long they went. But the best part of the Grammy Awards, I think was the Best New Artist montage. They had every one of the best New artists perform, and I thought that was really cool.
Speaker 2: Why are you giggling because you didn't see Alex Warren? What happened?
Speaker 3: No, I know what he was singing, and I guess he couldn't hear in his in ear so he was singing off like it was off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did a great job. He was a real pro with it.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: It was just like damn.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Of course, the one place, yep, we got to do this is that the Grammy where you're up for the bit he was off. He was off for a second that he popped his earbuds back in. He was fine.
Speaker 1: So I just thought it was a cool way to do it, because you know, I've never seen like, you know, Alex Warren or Somber.
Speaker 2: And Cat was a cat Adam the Marias.
Speaker 1: That was the best part. And then I watched Justin Bieber. It was a little bit weird. He was pair he performed in a pair of boxer shorts last night.
Speaker 6: Oh okay uh.
Speaker 1: And then I watched Lady Gaga. She oogs me out. I'm sorry, she gets ugier all the time, and people like, oh love Lady Gaga. She gets ougier all the time, and there's no better word for it than ugie.
Speaker 4: I feel like that song requires some dancing, and she only did a little bit of her weird dance.
Speaker 6: Move so I was expecting like a crew of people dancing.
Speaker 4: And I feel like they didn't like realize how not cool it was going to look her playing the keys, because like it wasn't that cool, and they really had like the weird angles on.
Speaker 6: Her and that. So I was like a little bit set. I still thought she sounded phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Her voice is absolutely beautiful, but I was expecting a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Rena Carper set was really cool. So Rina Harper opened the show with like a with like an airplane baggage carousel theme, and it was really an elaborate set. And that was my favorite part of this was the book. That was the best way to open up the show and uh, and then yet Bad Bunny was cool and uh, Bruno Mars was aome I thought about you during his set, so that was kind of cool.
Speaker 2: It looked like iHeart sponsored it because it was the big red heart.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, I thought the same thing, the giant heart of the background.
Speaker 3: I watched until it went on till right before eleven o'clock, which are which is nuts?
Speaker 2: Oh no, but there was. They spent felt like twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: It might have been twenty minutes like the in Memorium performance and the amount of people that were in it. It was like Lauren Hill and all these different artists. It was cool, but I was just like, y'all should have did this at the top. They only had like two more awards to do at that point.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is starting a dragon little bit they do it, then that's like production where they like they have your like in you're in for the road at that point and you're just waiting for album of the Year. So then they throw in the twenty minutes at the end there because you've already watched three hours, You've already.
Speaker 6: Kind But yes, it was very long.
Speaker 4: I was doing things to get ready for bed during that time, so I only caught like the end with Lauren Hill mostly, and I couldn't believe it was still going on. After I was like getting ready and already in bed.
Speaker 2: Now it's still going you woke up this morning it was still on.
Speaker 1: I feel like I saw enough. I was like, Okay, you don't have to watch the whole thing. It's kind of like you don't have to finish everything on your plate to be satisfied. I was satisfied. I saw all I needed to say. So I hope you had a good weekend, whether you watch the Grammars or not. It was warmer yesterday at feed was like thirty degrees yesterday, which felt like t shirt weather. It was like you could go outside and check the check the mail, or put the dog out without freezing your toss toicles off. So that was kind of nice weekend. In five pictures really quick, each of us take pictures just like you over the weekend, and we kind of post our favorite pictures of the weekend. And I would say I don't really have one that was like WHOA, that's a really cool picture. But there was just a moment where it was like the girls were on the couch. We were watching dispickleable Me and Bernie was on the couch with them, and so I just took a picture and it was like, you know, it doesn't really tell a story. It's not fascinating. It was just a moment. The girls were snuggled up having popcorn on the couch and there we are watching dispickleble me. So that was my favorite picture of my weekend. You can see all these on Dave ryanshow dot com if they don't sound too boring. Jenny had a much bigger weekend. Jenny and the twins were out along with their big booty down in pudding Kana.
Speaker 4: Heaven forbid, you wear a little less clothes and warm weather, all right, Yeah my god.
Speaker 6: I brought it with her. Okay, she couldn't leave him at home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would say just my favorite photos of myself and Tina. So Tina that used to work here. She got married over the week last weekend, and just she was the most beautiful bride. She's a gorgeous human period inside and out. And so I just like love the picture of her and I from her wedding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my favorite picture is from Saturday. We hosted a speech tournament in our third annual Medieval Melee. It's all Renaissance theme, so me and the whole coaching staff and our little outfits and all of our kids on both the mounts View and Irondale team. We had five hundred and fifty kids at that tournament and over one hundred judges like dope.
Speaker 3: Like Dave, mine isn't really, It's just a moment Me and Alista went to this. It's like an improv comedy show. But if you like wilin' out like those type of games, my boy Juice hosted Comedy Chaos. It was super super super duper cool Friday night.
Speaker 1: Yay, So hope you had a good weekend. I saw the movie we were talking about, Sin Help.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was the most bizarre movie.
Speaker 1: It takes so many twists and turns that I walked out of there going I'm not sure whether I liked it or not. It was entertaining, but it was like, was it a comedy? Was it a romance? The bore scene? If you know what, if you went and saw the movie the bore scene, boar, it was like over the top disgusting, violent and stupid gross where everybody in the movie was. It was supposed to be horrific, but everybody in the movie was laughing because it was just so anyway, let me know whether you liked Send Help because it was very bizarre, but it was number one by far at the box office. A lot of stuff's covered this morning thing. We have CARDI B tickets coming up a bit later on. Let's get started after this one on one point three KDWB. If you're cheating in your relationship, there's something worse you can do, so don't feel guilty about cheating. If you're not keeping financial secrets from your partner, people say that's even worse. But according to a new survey, for a lot of couples, a hidden credit card balance is just as devastating as a hidden affair. And I'll bet you somebody listening right now their husband or wife might not be cheating, but they just found out that he's got a credit card that she didn't know about. He's got fifteen thousand dollars balance on that thing. How would you feel if Alyssa, all of a sudden, you open up the mail and there's a Discover card and you open it up.
Speaker 2: It's like doute le doo doodle Doo.
Speaker 1: Fifteen thousand dollars balance. How would you feel, vaunt.
Speaker 2: Well, right now, I'd be like, well, we're not married yet, so sucks to be you. But no, yeah, it'd be like what are you doing? Like figure this out.
Speaker 1: Half of people claimed that financial secrecy is as bad as, or even worse than physical cheating. Half of people in committed relationships admit they don't know everything about their partner's finances, and one intent admit that they are hiding what they consider major debt or income from their signific other. So if you are keeping your debt from your partner, you're not alone. But it is a very deceiving kind of betraying kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: Not debt.
Speaker 3: But does Susan your wife know about the random Instagram ads that pop up on your phone and then you just be like swipe by.
Speaker 2: She does, yeah, but I don't do it as much as I used to.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I've learned that so much of what you buy on Instagram is absolute garbage, is like TikTok shop garbage, and it's like you buy so, oh, this looks really cool. My best example is the Christmas ornaments that I bought for the three of you guys. I found these really cool. They looked like a microphone and headphones, like a Christmas ornament, right, and they were three they were three D. That were pretty cool and they were like the size of the palm of your hands. So this was kind of cool looking. And I thought you guys were all in radio. And it hud your name on it said you know, uh Vont and Bailey and Jenny, and so I ordered it. I got them. They were not three D. They were too D printed on a piece of plexiglass, and they weren't ugly.
Speaker 2: But I've learned it.
Speaker 1: I've learned that what you order on TikTok. And we got off the topic a little bit, but I I Susan does all the finances in our house.
Speaker 4: I would say she knows about all of his buying little magic tricks.
Speaker 6: She knows about all of it.
Speaker 1: And she will follow and she'll be like, did you charge thirty nine ninety nine to ABC porn? And I'm like, what, No, Abe, that's got to be a mistake. ABC porn. Why would I not?
Speaker 2: Girls like those girls?
Speaker 1: So what about in your relationships, Jenny, have you ever had a financial deceit?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: God, no, I would. It's I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've probably said this before, but finances was a big argument between my parents growing up. So like, I'm very strict with finances, and especially when it comes to choosing a partner. I'm like very open about things like that. So, I mean, you never know somebody. I never know someone really can open up a credit card and do it and you wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: I wonder if somebody's been financially devastated by their husband or their partner's debt that they didn't tell them about, and they finally, like, you know, their house gets foreclosed on because she hasn't been paying the mortgage or he hasn't been paying the mortgage, and everybody thought that it was fine. I'm sure that this has happened. I'm sure somebody listening right now. Text me, let me know if that's happened to you, text.
Speaker 5: Me, are you in financial stress right now?
Speaker 2: Uh? Let me know?
Speaker 1: All right, it's Katie able to be. We're gonna be the We got a lot of stuff coming up the show today. I get a lot of Grammy stuff to cover. We'll have some highlights. I didn't know that justin Timberlake performed last night of the Grammy Awards.
Speaker 2: It happened before the Grammys.
Speaker 3: I think, like a red carpet thing he did because Pharrell won the Global Impact Awards, so.
Speaker 1: It was to celebrate that. What do you think was the most outrageous outfit? I saw Mighty Clumb showed up in what was such a weird And she doesn't strike me as a bizarre, weird, attention seeking person. She doesn't need attention. She's Heidi Klumb, right. But she wore basically a plastic immovable dress.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in that, I thought the same thing.
Speaker 6: Unbuckle it.
Speaker 1: I think she would have to take it off. Just imagine a plastic immovable dress. And at first I thought it was just really tight. Then it was like, no, that's like a plastic immovable dress. Yeah, it's like tupperware. She was wearing it.
Speaker 2: It was weird. I thought that was weird.
Speaker 3: I thought Chapel Roane on the red carpet wearingly, but like why and she had like these nipple things that were like coming down.
Speaker 2: That was strange.
Speaker 3: I thought when Lady Gaga performed and she had a lampshade on her head, that was an interesting choice that it.
Speaker 1: Was very lady Gaga ish and then she after the performance was over, they wouldn't cut away from her, so she glared at the camera. You guys noticed this too, right, Yeah, she glared at the camera and then she didn't want to break that glare because that was part of her performance, which was freaking weird anyway. And then finally she couldn't she couldn't keep holding the glare, so she had to look away.
Speaker 4: I think she probably thought the camera had finally panned away from her and they had it yet after a while, and so like, I did see your kind of look away, but she thought it was done that.
Speaker 6: And then I'm going to say the name wrong.
Speaker 4: But the French DJ Gestaffelstein just at whatever. Sure he had like some like what looked like a mask pasted to his face on the red carpet too.
Speaker 6: Oh it was like black if you look him up.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: His name is really complicated.
Speaker 2: But French DJs, am I right.
Speaker 6: He's I mean a big music producer too.
Speaker 4: He's wrote a lot of songst creepy oyeah.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at pictures of that that is creepy, weird. Looks like I got dipped in oil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, that's a good looks French DJs. Am I right, all right? What is your sing along song of the day? Maybe something for the Grammy Awards last night? Maybe not something for the Grammy Awards. Usually on the sing along song of the day, it's kind of a little bit of a throwback, a little fun with it. But what do you want to sing along with this morning? Always love to hear from you with your sing along song.
Speaker 2: Of the day.
Speaker 1: Text me with an idea and we'll play it for you next on KDWB. One on KWB, our text code is KDWB.
Speaker 2: What KDWB.
Speaker 1: It's a Monday, but we're here to make your day better. You know how we're gonna make your day better. We're gonna do a sing along song. You sing along with the song and it's gonna boost your mood. It's science, it proves it. It's kind of like working out makes you feel better. You don't have to work out, but singing along might help you a little bit. Brittany is on the phone. Good morning, britt Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, Hi Brittany. How are you? I'm will How are you I'm doing well?
Speaker 1: Thanks for asking Brittany. First, before we get started, give me a fascinating fun fact about yourself.
Speaker 2: Brittany on fact.
Speaker 6: This is the second time that you guys have had me on recently because I'm the one with baby Winston.
Speaker 2: Wis that was not even two weeks ago?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How is baby Winston.
Speaker 6: Will be coming out by Friday?
Speaker 2: Okay by Friday a little bit? Wow?
Speaker 1: So you are big and pregnant. Oh yeah, okay, wow, big and pregnant. Okay, let's before you pop, before you blow, Let's play your song of the day. Is your what is your song that you want to sing along with this morning?
Speaker 3: Let's hear Shakiro whenever, wherever I love it.
Speaker 1: It is her birthday today. She's forty nine years old. Happy baby, Britney, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Extra extra read all about it a celebrity rag Worth reading Dave's dirt on Katie WB.
Speaker 1: Some really interesting speeches last night at the Grammy Awards. We're gonna start the very beginning. Sabrina Carpenter open up the show by performing Manchild, and she had a very elaborate airport baggage carousel set with a jet with a with a a plane and a bunch of baggage handlers, and it was really cool.
Speaker 4: Like it.
Speaker 1: It's not my favorite Sabrina Carpenter song. I know mine either, Yeah, but it was her maybe her newer hit. And they did have to bleep out a couple of words, and I didn't notice the words before, so I went on the interwebs and I looked up what the words were that they it was the F bomb. They had to bleep out the F bomb a couple of times during the chorus of Sabrina Carpenter. Here she is, In my opinion, the most entertaining set of the night was Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 4: It was so I know you missed this part, Dave, because it was in like the ten o'clock hour of the Grammary's but Cher received the Lifetime Achievement award, and she was so confused in her entire acceptance.
Speaker 6: She didn't know what she was supposed to be doing.
Speaker 4: It's like she's never like announced a winner at the Grammys before either, because afterwards she had to like present an award and give that award away. So here's like a little clip of her getting confused like the whole time.
Speaker 2: So that's all I have to.
Speaker 6: Say, thank you. I guess I was supposed to walk off now all right, she wasn't She was supposed to present an award.
Speaker 2: Before you Go, Before you Go, Shore Show, Before you go. Could we get you to announce the nominees. I could do it, but it's it's not the same.
Speaker 6: I don't have I don't have the And the grammy goes to.
Speaker 2: He looks off.
Speaker 6: She's staring at the teleprompter. They told me it was gonna be on the prompter.
Speaker 2: And she's opening an envelope.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 6: The grammar goes to Luther.
Speaker 4: Grand Rouse, which is supposed to be Kendrick Lamarn the song Luthor, the song Luth.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, they.
Speaker 6: Panned to Kendrick.
Speaker 4: Kendra looks over and he goes to his buddy or whoever sitting next.
Speaker 6: He's like, did she just say me? Like he was confused that she he won.
Speaker 2: So she said.
Speaker 1: The grammy goes to Luther Vandrose and this song is called Luther by Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 4: Oh Man immediately went on Google and I was like, how old is share?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like seventy seven, seventy nine, seventy nine.
Speaker 4: And because I was like, this woman is like giving really bad like dementia us right now?
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 6: Of course, I feel bad. I'm not making fun of that. I just I don't know. She looked like she had no idea where she was. She's got flopped down on the stage and she's like, where did I How did I get here?
Speaker 1: I think I also know this about Share that she would not if they said, Okay, we're gonna do a little run through and you know, here's your instructions of what you're supposed to do. I don't think Cher would show up for the run through. I don't think Share would be like, oh, I'm gonna read what I'm supposed to do. I think Cher is kind of like, I just show up. I'm Share. Yeah, but also that age, you know what, Yeah, you can become easily confused, especially with under the pressure, and you know, I mean, still how embarrassing, right, Luthor the winner is Luther Vandrose, which.
Speaker 3: Wasn't entirely wrong because the song is a sample of Luther.
Speaker 2: Vandros the card Share she probably knew Luther van Dross, so she's like.
Speaker 5: Oh, Also, Steven Spielberg became the twenty second entertainer to reach E got status yesterday, so that's Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and a Tony Award. He produced the Best Music Film, which was a documentary with John Williams, so that's how he got a Grammy. He has three Oscars, four Emmys, and a Tony as well.
Speaker 6: That's cool. I think he got amazing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Another one of the weirdest performers of the night I thought was when Justin Bieber decided to take off all his clothes and go on stage before Yukon.
Speaker 6: City Car.
Speaker 2: Are You Wimmy.
Speaker 5: Car Get a One?
Speaker 1: It was a weird performance. I mean, he was in silver boxers and silver shorts and he went out and he did the ed sheering thing where he sampled his guitar and then he put a little drum loop on there, and it was cool. I mean, he's such a talented person, but it was just a bizarre but maybe very Justin Bieber performer.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was happy because that's his first performance in like four years since he's been having a bunch of health scares and stuff, so it's.
Speaker 2: Good to see him back on stage. But I was just like, what's going on here.
Speaker 1: Let's we can do a rundown of all the awards last night. I know, Album of the Year was went to Bad Bunny, Am I right about that one? Uh and Lady Gaga picked up Best Pop Vocal Album.
Speaker 2: For Mayhem, Uh and.
Speaker 1: Uh Addison Ray I don't want to read that part. Lauren Hill reunited with the former Fuji's band made Why Left to honor ROBERTA Flack, which I did not see that part.
Speaker 2: But here's a little clip.
Speaker 5: Singing my lot.
Speaker 2: The Fuji did that song.
Speaker 1: About nineteen ninety three or so, but a lot of people don't remember that was a ROBERTA Flack song from like nineteen sixty.
Speaker 2: Eight or something. I didn't know until this you really thought that was an original song. I mean I never thought twice about it. I was like, oh, this is just a viby song. Honest say, I didn't know either about it. Coming with the Fuji's part, if you're ready, you know, we gotta go to fool person.
Speaker 4: It was really good. They kind of brought everyone in at that end there. That was helping because that was part of the in memoriam part.
Speaker 2: Oh was it okay?
Speaker 4: So you guys, I wasn't here last week, So if you've you already covered this, my apologies. But on Friday, Harry Styles tickets sold out in twelve minutes. Ticketmaster alerted customers at eight twelve in the morning that there are currently no tickets available, that the ticket sale is now closed. There's one final chance to score your seats for the ten Madison Square Garden shows from October tenth to Halloween. It's called the Harry Ween Concert So American Express An Artists pre sales start this morning at ten am.
Speaker 6: Our time, CST.
Speaker 4: So these late October shows gone sale to the general public this Wednesday at ten am. I know that there were people because I was down at a destination wedding and there were people who told me they were like fifty thousand in line trying to get tickets.
Speaker 6: Like a lot of people that they were trying to get home they couldn't jeez wow.
Speaker 5: And then also over the weekend, not Grammy's Music News, but Catherine O'Hara passed away, and that was like everything on my feed was Catherine O'Hara, Moira.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that Moira is so dumb. I've watched Home Alone a million times in a s creek. I didn't realize it was the same person. I really had no idea.
Speaker 5: Like a comedic genius, but here she is talking a clip about her and Home Alone.
Speaker 7: We sleep in the morning that we're supposed to leave, and we rush into the van, get to the airport.
Speaker 6: We've forgotten something.
Speaker 7: There's something we've forgotten here what is and we run through a list of things. Know it's something else and something else, and we've left our youngest kid at home by himself.
Speaker 6: Are you getting much more recognition.
Speaker 7: If you do drama sometimes, Like I've watched people around Meryl Streep, you know, they just revere her and no one dares go up to her and talk to her. But when you do comedy, it's like, hey, you know that you're their buddy, so people find you to be very approachable.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: She was great.
Speaker 1: I mean seriously, she was great as the mom and Home Alone, and she was great as Moira.
Speaker 6: She's great and everything. I love her.
Speaker 2: David, did you finish His and Hers? On Netflix? I? Did?
Speaker 1: I finished His and Hers? Yes, the twist was like not yeah, I'm only going to say there was a twist not what I saw coming. That was really good. Give you a couple of other shows I saw Send Help over the weekend.
Speaker 2: I liked it.
Speaker 1: I'd give it four out of five Stars because it was so bizarre that at some point you didn't know what genre you were watching.
Speaker 2: It was just so bizarre.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then I stumbled on one. This is so cool.
Speaker 1: It was called Miracle the Boys of nineteen eighty, about the nineteen eighty gold medal winning hockey team. Oh and I don't care about hockey. I respect it, I just don't know or care. But I watched that show and it was so interesting and they talked to all of these guys. There's I think most of the guys are still surviving. You know, it was, you know, forty five years ago, forty six years ago. But the story of the nineteen eighty hockey team and Herb Brooks is so fascinating if you are, even if you're not really into hockey, watch that because there's so many Minnesota references and people in there. So yeah, really cool. Yeah, that is it for the dirt on KDEWB, Let's do a little dance party. It is the Monday morning Dance Party on k d w B. Help get you move in this morning. That's your dance party on one on one point three kd double ub. Jenny's exact from a wedding he did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to go see Tina's wedding. It was a destination wedding. And you might know Tina because she did work on the show for a very long time.
Speaker 6: She was web Girl Teina.
Speaker 4: And don't get me wrong, the wedding was beautiful, it was fun and all of that good stuff. But I'm curious if you guys when you go to weddings, do you feel happy, do you cry, do you have happy tears? Or do you feel a little sad? Because I'm gonna be honest for me and where I'm at in life, it was like a little hard to watch, like I'm so happy for my friends, don't get me wrong, but then you kind of think about your life and you're like, I wish I had that, I wish I had.
Speaker 1: I thought it was wrong to wish you had that. Honestly, I thought that the trend was to say I don't need that.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't need that.
Speaker 2: What do you mean a person in your life and a family?
Speaker 6: I'm well, I don't think that's a trend.
Speaker 4: I think people like are allowed to say that they want love.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, of course we want love. That's why it was always like, no, we all want love, but I mean it probably made you sad.
Speaker 6: It did make me sad.
Speaker 4: It's probably not politically correct or like nice to say that I was sad at someone else's wedding, but I was because I felt like I looked at these two and I was so happy for them, But then I felt a little bad for myself because I was like, God, I wish I had that.
Speaker 5: I think that's totally normal, Jenny, And I think like when I go to weddings, I'm equally happy and sad. I could literally cry at a wedding for people who I don't even know. I love a freaking wedding, but no, I feel the same way where I'll be like, Wow, that person found somebody and loves them and now they're getting married and it's not me. So I think that's I think it's totally fine to be like a little sad for yourself as long as you're not walking around the wedding and being like.
Speaker 6: You, guys, I wish it would just happen for me. Yeah, you're gonna ruin the wedding. Wasn't doing that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, I think it's normal to be both happy and sad. I did.
Speaker 4: I definitely had a little like trauma dumb situation with my so TEENI used to live with this girl, Breeze, so her and I roomed together at the resort, and I did have a little moment where she was like just asking me about how I felt, and I was like, yeah, I mean, honestly, it was a little hard, like to be here this week as like this like single single, yeah.
Speaker 6: Right, and.
Speaker 4: Like you know, you get put with like other singles at the singles table. There were other couples, but you know, like it's just it's hard to be that person at a wedding who doesn't have a date.
Speaker 6: And at this point in my life, like I'm thirty.
Speaker 4: Five, almost everyone that I'm like surrounded with that weddings now is married or having kids or engaged, and so it is kind of just like woe is me. But also it feels really guilty to feel that way at someone's like celebration of love.
Speaker 3: I wonder if it's because I'm a guy that I just I don't get sad. I think I do look and I'm like, wow, this is nice and one day this will be me, you know, And maybe it's also because I'm in a relationship, you know, cause you're coming from a perspective of somebody that's just single. But I just I don't know. I just I don't know if guys necessarily or if it's me. It's just like, yeah, it'll happen one day. But I'm not sad about it. I'm like, oh, happy for X y Z.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Dave, do you get.
Speaker 2: I neither I look forward to it being over.
Speaker 6: You're the best wedding.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, I seriously. I went to a wedding not long.
Speaker 1: It was a beautiful wedding and they kept it about the right length, and it was like okay, yeah, okay, oh the ring's already okay, oh they're man and oh that's great. Okay, I love that. It's wonderful. Let's go eat. But then the problem is you go back and then there's the cocktail hour for about two hours. It's like you're getting hungry this whole time. Yeah, you know what I mean. So now I neither get happy nor sat at a wedding.
Speaker 5: The last wedding I went to, Jenny, I was placed at a table where everyone was a couple and they all had like new babies. Also, the friend that I was like, going it was his wedding, and he's like, oh, don't worry. I put you at a table with a bunch of people who are like around your same age.
Speaker 6: They're all so fun.
Speaker 5: And I was like, yeah, okay, sure, these people are probably fun, but like I.
Speaker 6: Have nothing in common with any of them because they're all like, oh, when do you put your child down for nap? Well, at one point, breath feeding came out right exactly, and I'm just like, I work on the radio.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 3: It was like a double whimmy of Mary Anne has a kid and I'm here too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: That's very important when you sit at a wedding. I mean it's it's two hours or so of sitting next to people you don't know. Last way I went to I talked to somebody who was like really charming. Him and his wife are very fascinating, and they were actually listened when I told my fascinating stories rather than stared at me like is that it?
Speaker 2: That's the best you got?
Speaker 6: So, do you have a baby? No? No?
Speaker 1: All right, coming back in a second on KATIEWB. We've got cardi B tickets for you coming up in about another twenty minutes or so, and if there's anything you need from us, send a text to katiewb one