Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five six fifty five, y'all five six deep five yo. Laura is going for eleven in a row today, Laura, your challenger, Miranda is on with us right now. From Napoleon, it says that you work as a barista at a coffee shop.
Speaker 1: You want to shout out your coffee shop. I work at the Country Gourmet d Okay.
Speaker 2: And you're making drinks right now while you're gonna be playing with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually I just had a customer walk in. Oh, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Tell them that you're on with Mojo in the morning and it's nice to uh to talk to them and hopefully they enjoy their caffeine.
Speaker 1: Laura, I'm going to lock you up. Okay, Okay, good luck, Miranda, see very nice. Five pop culture trivia questions.
Speaker 2: Whoever gets the most right wings t I always goes to the champion, Miranda. There's just been this story that's been going on about this football coach. New photos surface of Patriots coach Mike Rabel and this sports reporter kissing in a New York City bar six years ago.
Speaker 1: What is that reporter's name, thy seconds, It is oh, I haven't wrote down. You know I'm gonna pass on that one. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Question two, Reality star Ariana Maddox and Sierra Miller star in a new ad for this fast food chain known for its pellet shaped nugget ice.
Speaker 1: Which fast food chain are we talking about? Sonic?
Speaker 2: Question number three, as predicted, Fernando Mendoza was the number one pick in the NFL draft last night?
Speaker 1: What team picked him?
Speaker 2: At?
Speaker 1: Raiders?
Speaker 2: Question number four? A movie about the King of Pop hits theaters this weekend?
Speaker 1: Who is the King of Pop? Michael Jackson? And question number can you go ahead? Do you do it? Now? You're gonna stop? There you go?
Speaker 2: And question number five Kelly Clarkson turns forty four years old today? True or false? Ryan Seacrest was the sole host of American Idol when she won the first season of that show. Let's bring the champ back from a sound area?
Speaker 1: How did Mariana do? She got three out of five respectable.
Speaker 2: She's on a roll there for a little bit, and then got spun up a couple of questions. All right, here we go, Laura for eleven in a row. New photos have surfaced of Patriots coach Mike Vrabel and this sports reporter kissing in a New York City bar six years ago.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Three seconds? Oh, I don't know. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Diana Russini zero zero that was. That was a tougher question, harder name. Yeah, I get it about By the way, that's a wild story. There are so many pieces to the story. I cannot wait to tell you about it a little bit. I can't like crazy, I can't tell if I think that she's attractive.
Speaker 1: If you have to guess, then you already know your answer.
Speaker 2: Like I look at her and I'm like, oh, she's pretty hot, and then you see up close and you're like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't call her hot. I say she's cute.
Speaker 2: Objects are closer and Mike Rabel, I'm going to say this about Mike Rabel. Mike Vrabel, you can tell stresses getting him because that dude has gotten big, big man.
Speaker 1: Do you think he'll have to quit? Absolutely? All right? Three out of five is what you got to be? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Reality star Ariano Maddox and Sierra Miller star in a new ad for this fast food chain known for its pellet shaped ice.
Speaker 1: What is that food chain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then funny that we know for their burgers. We know them for their Question number three, as predicted, Fernando Mendoza is the number one pick in the NFL Draft. You got picked last night by which team the Raiders?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Question four. A movie about the King of Pop hits theaters this weekend.
Speaker 1: Who is the King of Pop? Michael Jackson? Three? Three? You got it?
Speaker 2: Question number five Kelly Clarkson turns forty four years old today. For a clean win? True or false? Ryan Seacrest was the sole host of American Idol when she won the first season.
Speaker 1: You are right? Do you remember?
Speaker 2: Do you remember who the co host was with Ryan? I know it's like you got brown, but we thought you would have, said Brian Dunkleman. Going into the weekend with eleven wins and coming back next week. Teacher Laura is going to be going for fifteen. So rest up over the weekend and then we'll see you back here on Monday.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Tom, could you guys have a great weekend. You know it too.
Speaker 2: Thank you to Checkers for being our sponsor all this week. See Checkers has burgers. They don't just rely on their ice so go to checkers. Miranda will set you up with that. Did you get the coffee for your customer?
Speaker 1: I did? I love it? What day order a large Americano and a large Seacat? I love it. How are your coldbrews? Are your coldbrews good? They're delicious? All right? Well, and where's Napoleon? It's about thirty minutes west of Toledo.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna have to when we're on our way down to Toledo and hanging out there for a mud Hens game this summer, we'll come by and see you. Okay, you better all right, talk to you later to have a great more Your name
Speaker 1: Thank you, it's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five