Speaker 1: Jordan Mornings Dirty on the thirty Lydia Bianca and mister Mojo or in Cleveland gaining dirty from the radio awars.
Speaker 2: What's it called book Mornings or Bookie and they were looking all fancy last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see if they wake up on time, we got the dirty that was going on.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I don't really have many updates on celebrity blogger Perez Hilton following his self harm attempt on TikTok. I know a lot of people very invested in that story. I do know he remains hospitalized this morning, getting care.
Speaker 3: But the internet is now.
Speaker 2: Talking about how just like five or six weeks ago, Perez was on TikTok. He was on his social media admitting that he was in a little bit of a spiral after moving to Miami. Said he felt overwhelmed, felt anxious, though he was trying to get back on track and you know, practice good mental health through exercise and through his faith. He became he was like reading Bible verses one live stream on TikTok that I had seen. But a longtime friend of his is asking for kindness and compassion this morning, as Perez continues to receive the treatment, that he needs. And again, if you or someone you know needs to talk to somebody, help is always available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. You can call or text nine to eight eight and that has the number for the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline.
Speaker 3: Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Coach Andy Reid is shutting down the rumors that Travis Kelsey showed up to training camp with a dad bod.
Speaker 1: I know you're in New York City for Travis Kelsey's wedding at Tamor Swift.
Speaker 3: I know you probably had a ball there. But now he's back here on field again. What do you like about what you've seen from him so far? I know it's only been about four or five days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's well, he came back in good shape. I mean, I know, you know everybody's out there saying he's got the dad.
Speaker 3: Body and all this stuff. But he looks the same in me that he's always loved.
Speaker 2: So yeah, said he's focused, he's ready to go for the upcoming NFL season. And speaking of Travis, I heard this and I don't know if I believe it, but there are some people saying that he just might be the next celebrity to try his hand at country music. Oh my god, I guess he's been talking about recording a country album for a couple of months now. He did sing at his wedding to Taylor, and that was like a test run. And his brother Jason, who I saw, was at Cedar Point this week.
Speaker 3: So many people posting photos of him.
Speaker 2: But anyway, his brother Jason is vouching for him, saying, Trav can sing.
Speaker 3: He's always been able to carry a tune. Don't they do the Christmas they do every year? Yea, every year.
Speaker 1: I don't know about all that, but I could see him. I think it would be cool if he spoke on a tailor song or something. Oh like yeah, like, I think there has to be an introductory into the country world because they killed Beyonce for entering country like she was.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this would be ten times worse.
Speaker 1: I doubt him that his girls Taylor's with and she's coming from country here. I feel like he could talk on one of Taylor's records and get like credits or something, and then maybe that I don't know, I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 2: Score some touchdowns, and lastly, a four ton piece of a SpaceX rocket crashed into the Moon yesterday at around five thousand, four hundred miles per hour.
Speaker 4: Part of a SpaceX rocket traveling at more than five thousand miles an hour crashed into the Moon early this morning. The upper section of a Falcon nine rocket that launched last year I believed to have crashed near the Einstein Crater on the far side of the Moon. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It said it left a crater about sixty feet wide and twelve feet deep. And if you're freaking out, there is no danger to Earth. But yeah, I definitely happened yesterday. Kind of crazy bikes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't really have atmospheric pressure on the Moon, so when things come our way, they usually burn us. Yes, the moon doesn't happen for.
Speaker 3: Getting to us. Yeah, Hey, miss anything from today.
Speaker 2: You can always bets up on the podcast I've Impressed on the free iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: App Give More Joy, Mojo in the Morning dot
Speaker 4: Com Mojo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty