Speaker 1: All right, is Mojoe In the morning, something happened to me that was really embarrassing. And I know that people have done this because we've talked about it on the show and the stories are always crazy how people have had it happened to the next level. So I was at Kroger and I ran into one of my neighbors while I was going and just picking some stuff up, and they had two cartloads of stuff because they were having a big party with a bunch of family and stuff. You know, it's weird, like the carts are big to have two cartloads, and I'm saying, pushing one cart in front and pulling the cart behind.
Speaker 2: You know, you got yourself some money when you're doing.
Speaker 1: That, right, I mean, that's pretty crazy, Like, you know, I would have taken carts and I would have had them next to each other and had them side by side, knocking into people and stuff. But she was doing this. So I said to her, I go, how are you going to get all this stuff to your car? Like what are you going to do? And she said, hey, could you help me? And I said, no problem, I said, let me grab my stuff. You're going up towards the front goes check out, and then what when you get one cart load full of all your packages, I will put stuff in your car and then you can go out in the parking lot. Yeah, no problem. So we get up to the front. I check out the store. She's checking out her stuff, and they're loading and the lady's putting stuff in the plastic bags and you know, putting them in the cart.
Speaker 2: She grabs her keyfob to her car.
Speaker 1: She drives a car just like yours, have a Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and she opens it up because the cars parked in the parking lot. I grab the cart to go put groceries into the car. Go outside, open up the door, you know the back lift gate, put all the stuff inside the car, and all of a sudden, here, hey, that's my car. And I turn around and I look and I'm like what I thought of? Somebody was messing with me. And I turn around and it's a lady that's got her hands up in the you know, the whole hands up everything. That's my car. And I go like, I'm putting stuff in my neighbor's car. The car is open. What the hell are the odds that a the same greep jeep Grand Cherokee, which, by the way, they must sell a crap. Those ones same color silver, like a silver color. And the car door is open open. She didn't the woman did not lock her car. Who doesn't lock her car in this this day and age?
Speaker 2: Do you really?
Speaker 1: I don't left my keys. I don't left that boy alone. So I got it, you know, to the point where I'm like, oh, crap. So I'm starting like pull the stuff out. Then I'm thinking this woman's thinking I'm stealing from her car. So she comes up and I explained to her what's going on. She understands. The other one is literally the next row over and just a little bit further down. But then my neighbor starts coming out with the other basketfullding car.
Speaker 2: Well, no, could you imagine this though?
Speaker 1: How would you like to have that woman's life if I would to have put him in the car left? My neighbor goes in and goes, where the hell are my package? You see that you got all this stuff in there, including a bunch of Briars ice cream, you know what I mean, melted in the bag.
Speaker 3: I like the fact that she saw that you were inquisitive and then turns your curiosity into help.
Speaker 1: Yes, and ask me, have you ever gotten into the wrong car? Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight how many times? And by the way, the greatest thing, And thank you to Mike Porter. I love you, Mike or recording. Mike convinced me that I should look at this new blue with this like white interior car, this Tahoe.
Speaker 2: It's nice. I think I'm the only one on the road with the damn thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when I had a black Tahoe, I would walk up to black tahoes all the time, and I would think I was going to get into them.
Speaker 4: I got into the wrong when I had my Traverse. Remember I had that white Traverse, and I had gone into Michael's and went out into the parking lot and opened the door, got in the car, put my bags in the passenger seat, and I was like, my car interior is not tan. I had got insane thing. Somebody left their car unlocked. I had gotten in, that's crazy, put my stuff in and realized I was in the wrong car.
Speaker 5: And then you literally get.
Speaker 4: Out and you're doing this, your hands are off, like I didn't take anything from you these are my bags?
Speaker 2: That is it.
Speaker 3: I had a girl one time get in the backseat of my car because she thought I was the uber because the uber was this same car as my car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm turned around, like what are you doing? She's like, are you my Uber? I'm like, no, I'm not. So Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I've had that happen outside of twenty nine Nightclub and Nova back in the day. I went out there to go see Ashley next who was on our show at the time, and she was doing a Friday night there and I went out there in person's the same situation, pulls out of my back handle, thinking I was an uber. What's up, Lisa, Hi, it's Mojo in the morning, Marning, what's happening?
Speaker 6: So I was.
Speaker 5: I was at myyer a couple of years ago and I got into my what I thought was my uh journey and I go to put my key in that wasn't working, and I didn't know what was going on. I look in the mirror and there's this little boy, probably like eight years old, looking at me like big eyes, scared, crap list, and I.
Speaker 7: Didn't know what to do.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm so sorry. And I quick come out of the car and shut the door.
Speaker 2: It was I was sober. A little boy in the back of the car.
Speaker 5: For he was probably like eight years old, ten years old maybe something like that.
Speaker 6: He didn't say anything.
Speaker 5: He just was staring at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh it's terrible.
Speaker 1: At least they cracked the window for the kid. Joanne, what's up? It's Mojo in the morning. Hi, Joanne.
Speaker 7: Hey, Hey, how are you guys?
Speaker 2: We're great? What's up?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 6: I was up.
Speaker 7: Myers also, and I was in the grocery line buying some and I realized I didn't have my purse. So I'm like, oh crap, what did I do? I left it at home. So I run out to the car. I grab all the change out of the changeholder, run in, pay for it, come back out to the car, realize there's all these bigs.
Speaker 6: In the car.
Speaker 7: It's not even my car that I took the change from.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: But they kept their change in the same place that you kept your change.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was like a little changeholder.
Speaker 2: It was like therap. It was a van.
Speaker 7: I don't reven remember the Pacific I believe.
Speaker 2: Which one was cleaner that car? Are yours mine, which.
Speaker 8: Have more money than I looked in the back and there's all kinds of crap and bags.
Speaker 1: You start judging them for how dirty their car is. Stephanie, you left the grocery store, and what happened?
Speaker 8: So I walked out in my local grocery store and it's one of those ones that I had like a Starbucks in it. Yeah, and so I'm like walking out with like my Starbucks, and so I'm company out to go get in the car. So I comment to the driver's seat and like, you know, like you're just like an autopilot.
Speaker 9: I go to like put my drink like in like.
Speaker 8: The cupholder, and the person's actually like, hey, correct.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 4: I feel that so much because half the time I am so zoned out when I am grocery like running all my errands, grocery shopping whatever. I would not have noticed a person sitting there either. I really wouldn't.
Speaker 1: This one's going to brug This happened, and it wasn't just one person in the car.
Speaker 2: But what happened.
Speaker 10: Yes, I want to start off first time, long time.
Speaker 2: Look we got bro.
Speaker 10: So my boyfriend I was sitting in the passenger seat. He had to run into Kroger for something really quick. I'm sitting there. All of a sudden, I'm like, where is he. It's kind of taken a while. All of a sudden he gets in the car. He is cracking up. I'm like, what happened? He gets in, He's like, I just got in the same thing. Grand Cherokee, got in, sat down. There was a woman sitting in the passenger seat. In the backseat, a baby starts crying. Oh thank god nowadays.
Speaker 9: Like you have to be kind of careful.
Speaker 2: What did the woman do? What did she say to him when he got in the car.
Speaker 10: He said nothing.
Speaker 7: She just looked like she was about to poop he pants.
Speaker 2: Wow, thank you for the call. What's going on, Hi, Chris?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 2: What's happening Chris?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: Nothing, just driving to work?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris, what what? What was the story? Got in the wrong car?
Speaker 7: Well, my sister and.
Speaker 6: I went to Little Caesars years.
Speaker 1: Ago to get pizza ready and she went in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I'm sitting there watching her walk out with the pizza get him a car next to me with the guy d speech.
Speaker 3: Over and I'm laughing.
Speaker 5: So hard.
Speaker 8: Looking at her, like what are you doing.
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Guy thought it was his day. He's got a hot girl and a hot pizza. That's great, Chris, this on a phone. Thank you, Chris Day, appreciate you. This is a wild one. These are great stories. These are all great stories. It's so embarrassing when it happens. Kim put her kid in the wrong car. What happened, Kim?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 2: We're great? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 6: So a couple of years.
Speaker 9: Ago, my son like two and a half, super efficient, proficient kids. I used to just like open up the back door and then say just buckle yourself in and I go around get in. So I did. I went around and got in the car, and he's just standing in the back seat staring at me. I'm like, dude, what's going on? He goes, this is not our car, Those are not our bags, that is not your purse, this.
Speaker 5: Is not.
Speaker 1: What's people that leave their car doors open?
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 10: Yeah? I think it's the thing where I live, but yeah, everything.
Speaker 9: I was looking for some common stuff.
Speaker 2: In her perse, I like, I like Marie.
Speaker 1: Marie got into a car and saw pictures and realized these weren't her pictures, right, Is that right, Marie?
Speaker 2: I Hey, so it was the pictures that were the giveaway, right, Yes.
Speaker 8: The exact same car, exact same color, everything, and I the keyfob worked on it.
Speaker 5: So I unlocked this car and unloaded my groceries and got in.
Speaker 4: I've heard that before, only makes so many different like variations of that.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 5: I sat down and my boyfriend sat next to me, and we're looking at photos of somebody's child.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wait, what what what kind of car was it? Do you remember?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: My goodness, it was a Ford Probe.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard about those it a long time.
Speaker 1: What a horrible name for a car, the Probe, you know what I mean? That's all like it was too old to have a Kiva back in the day of the Probes. You don't just think it any ignition. I think that honestly. I think that they probably had them around at that time. But again, that was probably why it was so duplicated, duplicatable, because they didn't have the technology.
Speaker 2: Uh if that's a word duplicatd wow. I know. I think I might be the smartest person I've ever heard. That's the smartest thing I've ever heard anyone say. About anything. One last call here either what's up? Either?
Speaker 6: Hi, Heather, Hi, first time a long time.
Speaker 2: What's happened?
Speaker 6: Happened to me? I think Meyer is evil because I was at a Meyer, got my groceries, put him in my trunk. When to return my cart, that's the way for me. Was another black car just like mine, got in, noticed stuff on the floor that wasn't mine. Must have security locks. I couldn't get out of the car. It literally trapped me inside. Oh my god, oh my, like a million degrees outside, and I'm trying to get out. So I'm banging on the window and a car return guy comes by and I'm asking him let me out. He's like, you're lying to me. I'm like, I can't get out. I didn't have my phone to call anybody. I'm like, you've got to let me out.
Speaker 9: Lady walks by.
Speaker 6: She thinks I'm crazy. I finally convinced him to open the door and let me out. But it was the most embarrassing inside in my life.
Speaker 2: That's why they would they have child locks on or something that it wouldn't let you out.
Speaker 6: I don't know it let me open the door, so obviously it wasn't locked, but it must have security measures that if you get in and don't have that SOOB, it locks the doors on you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's crazy.