Speaker 1: We don't fight Jack. We vibe Jack.
Speaker 2: Right now. The vibes smell like burn cubes and bad decisions I did on.
Speaker 1: The toilet, on the toilet, on the toilet. Oh, this is Roper's morning glory. Sorry, Chusy is coming up in just a moment. What do you have on the.
Speaker 2: Way do she?
Speaker 3: Tragic accident that happened over the weekend, and the boat captain when this accident happened has been arrested. I'll tell you the story regarding that. Also, an update on Perez Hilton, what's going on with him?
Speaker 4: Got those stories coming up next?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to that in just a moment. Isn't that crazy? Like how fast news moves these days? Like the Perez Hilton thing where this video comes out of this guy cutting himself all up. If this would have happened back when I.
Speaker 5: Was a kid in the eighties, this story would have been the number one story for like three months because it would have been Now, I just like press.
Speaker 1: Hilton Mice he in the news. I almost forgot us, you know, And it was only a few days ago that that happened. All right, are you ready for the shizzy?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Kit is shizzy on Rolls Morning Glory.
Speaker 3: So the former president, Joe Biden, apparently his son said that his father's cancer is very debilitating and that the cancer is spreading. They say that it's very painful and he's not doing well. So he had I think it's prostate cancer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, so it's gone to his bones and further apparently.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean this is this is part of their health cover up when Joe Biden was president. They're claiming, oh, we didn't know that he had prostate cancer until he got out of the White House and then like thirty days later, Oh, yes, stage four cancer. This just is not possible. It's not possible. I'll tell you why. First of all, the president gets the best medical care in the world. Second of all, somebody that age, they're doing and I forget what the tests are called. If it's what is it? They have various tests and they would know you go, oh, you have an elevated this or that. You check for prostate cancer. It's a sort of a telltale marker if you have an elevated thing. It's part of your normal work up that you get done at a physical At that age, it is impossible that he was diagnosed with cancer after he got out of the White House. I just I don't believe that, And they really did a number on covering up his health and obvious mental defects go on elsewhere.
Speaker 4: We have a tragic story.
Speaker 3: A woman at her five month old daughter were killed when a boat carrying fourteen people capsized near Liberty Island in New York Harbor.
Speaker 4: This happened on Saturday night.
Speaker 3: Police identified the victims as twenty seven year old Sarah Sanchez and her baby, Antonella Garcia. Both were pulled from the water by police divers and later pronounced dead, while the other twelve passengers were rescued with minor injuries. The boat's captain, forty six year old Manuel Hernandez, was arrested and charged with thirteen counts of reckless endangerment. The Coast Guard is investigating what caused the boat to flip and whether it was operating illegally.
Speaker 1: I saw the boyfriend or whatever, the father of that baby. He was on the boat, so I saw a picture of him breaking down in tears because his girlfriend and his two month old went overboard and both perished. Could you imagine you're on that boat had flipped over.
Speaker 3: He survived, but yeah, they said that the boat captain allegedly been operating the twenty two foot boat Rider motor boat while it was dangerously overloaded.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Bo It's bo Rider got that So yeah, that's why he was arrested.
Speaker 4: So they're investigating that.
Speaker 3: Still, have you checked your DraftKings app?
Speaker 1: It won four dollars. That's what I want?
Speaker 4: Yeah, ten four bucks, yes, always seens to be four bucks.
Speaker 3: Powerball jackpot is now approaching a billion dollars. There was no grand prize winner in Saturday Night's drawing, so tonight's jackpot stands at.
Speaker 4: Nine hundred and five million dollars.
Speaker 3: The cash value on that works out to almost three hundred and ninety two million dollars. There were four tickets and Saturday Nights drawing that matched five numbers, making them worth one million dollars each. Those were sold in New York, Arizona, Florida.
Speaker 4: And Michigan. To make sure that you play some sports news for you.
Speaker 3: Don Nelson, the Hall of Fame coach who ranked second in NBA history and regular season coaching victories, died yesterday at the age of eighty six. His family said that he died peacefully surrounded by loved ones. Nelson compiled a one thousand, three hundred and thirty five to one thousand and sixty three record over thirty one seasons.
Speaker 1: I've never even heard of this there.
Speaker 3: He coached the Bucks, Golden State Warriors, the Knicks, the Mavericks, and he held the NBA career wins record. What I recognize this guy from a picture of the guy Don Nelson?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Don Nelson? You've ever heard of this guy?
Speaker 4: I have heard of him.
Speaker 3: He played fourteen NBA seasons and won five championships during an eleven year stint with the Celtics. All right, so, and then another sad story for your boy, Lionel Messi, leon Ellieah, his dad passed away. His dad was battling with illness. Thought it was just says, a long battle with an illness.
Speaker 4: I thought it was cancer. I read someplace else.
Speaker 3: But he got sick and he passed away over the weekend. He was sixty eight years old. So apparently, and I know that you watched the World Cup. The illness became a story during the whole World Cup with his dad.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't. I didn't hear anything about this until after.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of tearful displays of emotion during the tournament.
Speaker 1: Well, I think they said that after they go, oh, he's crying because I think you learned that later, I guess, and that I know after the World Cup he went down to Argentina. Must have been with this dad, and then he left Argentina, comes back, he plays in a game for Intero Miami a week ago roughly, and then and then now he's back in Argentina. So he I think he left because he knew that. The well I heard they said it was there were too many people that were clamoring around when he was down there in Argentina.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, it was too difficult. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then finally Perez Hilton his family shared an update on his condition. They said Perez's condition remained serious but stable. He experienced significant blood loss and sustained additional injuries that will require surgery in the coming days. You say the treatment and recovery will be a long process. The family also added that his communication is extremely limited to just his immediate family and medical personnel. They're also asking for space and privacy while they focus on Prez's recovery.
Speaker 4: So Hilton has been.
Speaker 3: Hospitalized since last week when he did the live stream where he was naked, covered in blood and apparently cutting himself.
Speaker 4: So he's going to require some surgery. There you go. That is the shizzy on Rovers Morning Glory.
Speaker 6: Take RMG everywhere with the Rover Radio app.
Speaker 2: You watch it, en list your live and get direct access to all the extras.
Speaker 1: Well, we get direct access to all the spicy mix in your camera role Just kidding?
Speaker 6: Am I find out for yourself and download the Rover Radio app today.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking what kind of surgery is he going to require for that? We saw the video of him cutting himself, but Bob says, I bet they have to show his d back on. Yeah, I did see there was kind of out of the range of the camera, but it did look like he took a really hard slice ad something down there in the growing area. Did he cut his penis off or attempt to? Oh my god, wouldn't that be something? And it also kind of looked like he was going towards his butthole too, It did? It did? Yeah? Man, what do you think you're thinking after it? Like laying there in the hospital, do you think he's with it enough to even realize, oh man, everyone just saw this and sure probably deeply embarrassing. I'm feeling good, probably worse than he did before. Yeah, exactly there. You know, there's a couple of stories from the well, from the world of the w n b A. I want to tell you and you go, why are you talking about the w n b A. Rover, Well, nobody seems to actually talk about the w n b A for what's happening on the court and the performance of the of the players. There's all this other drama that's going on, and I think that the w n b A they have to be the biggest buffoons. Whoever's running the w n b A.
Speaker 4: You're talking about them though, No.
Speaker 1: But but not about the product. And they are they they keep they have they have an issue at hand where they have Caitlin Clark getting accosted every night basically, and you have people who are claiming that it's racism or if it's based on sexual orientation or maybe a combination of both. I don't know. There might be something to all of that. There really might be. Here is Caitlyn Clark's teammates, you know, Sophie Cunningham, the tall blonde girl plays very aggressively too.
Speaker 6: She actually on the court, she's sort of like Kaitlyn Clark's like Onquirt Bodyguardian Away. Yes, I've seen some of the videos where if somebody, just if Kaitlynd Clark like makes the.
Speaker 1: Three, she gets shoved.
Speaker 6: Sophia Cunnham is not afraid to get in that get.
Speaker 1: Into that person's face. And Sophia Sophie Cunningham is also was in the news because she is saying, hey, we don't want men playing in women's sports, we don't want boys playing in girls sports. With all the transgender athletes, I fully and completely one agree with her. By the way, I just saw another story of a transgender athlete. They've already I believe it was, was it track and field or whatever. They've already conquered one sport where they have taken out all of the women and set all these records. So now they're on to another sport, a totally different sport, and they're setting records there as well. Because it's unfair. It's a biological man competing against women. I don't know where how people are this crazy that they think, oh, this is a good idea anyway, So Sophie Cunningham has been in the news for that recently, and after she came out with these comments about not allowing men or boys to play in girls or women's sports, then other coaches, like all these people, they come out of the woodwork in the WNBA. Oh, no, I would welcome playing I'd welcome a transgender player on my team, or I would welcome playing against a transgender player on my team. Think about that for just a moment, because that might come back to bite them. But first, if you're watching RMGTV, you can see this. If not, I'll explain to you what goes on. You can always fire up RMGTV at roverradio dot com or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. You can watch for free while the show is on live, and then it replays on a twenty four hour loop. You can watch that for free as well. If you want more, you can subscribe to RMG Plus. It can do the RMGTV archives, the Friday Leftovers, the aftermath, and much more. But here is a This is Indiana versus Chicago WNBA game and Sophie Cunningham plays for Indiana and one of the players for Chicago, goes up and just follow Sophie Cunningham right in the face. Basically, this woman's name I believe is djon A Carrington. I think you did pretty good. J A as d I j O n A. I like djon A's kind of like djon mustard and mayonnaise makes together, kind of like that. I think, well, here watch this fall and here here's cutting.
Speaker 7: In ahead of the fields, plus the foul, and then Cuttingham gets into the face of djn A Carrington right away in the aftermath, and Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Has to be on the replay exactly what happened here?
Speaker 4: Dj and A kicked her?
Speaker 7: Ask both teams will head to their benches.
Speaker 6: You'll see a djn A Carrington as Sophie Cuttingham comes down, gets her right across the face, coming down.
Speaker 1: The nugget. That's definitely I love this.
Speaker 3: She goes right after her once she gets up, I'm going.
Speaker 4: To kick your ass.
Speaker 1: Flagrant too. There is wind wind up and.
Speaker 4: Just getting her out of the way criteria or flagrant foul.
Speaker 1: So now they review it. They called the file.
Speaker 3: The defensive foul on Dejane Karen Joe has been operated to a fagrant foul penalty too.
Speaker 1: Since that's wind up impact. She's like, oh my god, how what are you guys talking about. I mean, this in any basketball game anywhere on the planet, that's what would happen. So she gets ejected from the game. And again, this is no surprise. I don't watch enough basketball. Doesn't this happen all the time?
Speaker 8: Not to the face like that, but I mean, does it look like it's on purpose to what you're trying for the ball?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't think it has to be necessarily character Sophia.
Speaker 6: I'll let to beat the shot, and and then she released the ball. That's when DJ's Carrington came here and just bammed the right.
Speaker 1: It's not actually the Jon and Mayonnaise. It's Dijon a Djona.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, so yeah, she basically basically closedlines her in the head after Sophie Cunningham made the shot and it got in.
Speaker 1: So now I'm seeing it, So then Dejona. She then tweeted out, let me see where did I don't know if you guys have the tweet or not, but I did see it. She yeah. On threads, she posted white privilege Indiana fever, meaning that because she's black and Sophie Cunningham is white. That's why she got this flagrant foul and was ejected from the game. It's due to white privilege. I mean, this is insanity. First of all, how does anybody, how can you take a sport seriously when everybody has these six inch fake eyelashes on? That's number one. No, No, you're not a real honestly, Nobody could take your athletic No, no, nobody can take your athletics seriously. If this is the If this is what you're doing, if you're wearing eyelashes that stick out six inches.
Speaker 3: From it doesn't matter what she's wearing, if she has makeup on, or how are their hair looks, it.
Speaker 4: Does the eye.
Speaker 1: You're not a serious athlete if that's what you're doing, If you're if you're.
Speaker 4: Spending any players in an hour.
Speaker 1: Putting on your fake eyelashes before a game instead of warming up about you never Yeah, well, he did have some athletic ability, there's no doubt about that. But he was also a clown too. People. He's overshadowed by what a clown.
Speaker 4: He was, so that takes away the way that you look. So any of.
Speaker 3: The NFL players who look ridiculous or long hair or big hair or any of that. That means that they're clowns, that they are not good at their sport.
Speaker 4: They haven't ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It has turned it very clown ish. Where in every professional sports these dudes walk in like it's a fashion show and they're carrying like purses and stuff with them. These days now it's not carrying over so much to the court or to the field of play, although some guys do ridiculous things, are wearing about, you know, a million dollars with a jewelry on them while they're playing football. It's like, give me a break. So, yeah, you shouldn't. That's that's stupid too.
Speaker 4: But just because she has.
Speaker 3: Eyelashes on doesn't mean that she can't play a sport.
Speaker 4: And she's not putting them on right before the game.
Speaker 1: She's probably having them done and then you wear them for a period of time.
Speaker 9: Get it.
Speaker 1: I understand. I'm just telling you. It's hard. It's hard to take. It's hard to take a professional athlete seriously when that's what they look like. It's just hard just telling you. And then they turn it into a racial thing. You would have gotten it has no I mean, you would have been objected from the game in any basketball league on the planet. Speaking of racism, Is Kitlyn Clark the victim of racism herself because she just gets constantly beat up on the court? Yeah, oh my god. And why the WNBA I.
Speaker 6: Think they hate Kaitlyn Clark because she's just so talented. Well, why the WNBA doesn't do anything? They should do everything in their power to protect what is obviously their greatest asset is Caitlin Clark.
Speaker 1: Nobody. Could you can't name any other players? Really? Now this Sophie Cunningham became because of her controversy, but could you name five w NBA players? No, you can. So they should do everything in their power to protect her. Instead, they're just letting her get beat up over and over and then she almost got suspended for a game. Now they did since rescind this call. But here she is, Caitlin Clark on the court. She gets pushed into follow the she gets pushed into the referee basically, and then the referee gives her a technical and says, well, you ran into me. That's a technical foul because you made contact with a referee. Now your watch, watch this play here, it is so she's a foul, was not falled, so it gives her a technical right there, and and and watch this again, she gets fined. She like stumbles here, you could, I mean, she's very she's off balance here and then doesn't like purposely run into the referee at all. They give her a technical faull foul for that. She didn't get pushed anywhere though, No, but she lost her balance and and so what she got touched a little bit? Yeah, like she've got pushed her anything. Nothing. They would not have done this to Michael Jordan. I agree to nobody. If it was dijon A who did that, they wouldn't give her a technical foul Because I think can Clark is getting I think she's getting a raw deal in w n b A. I think she needs to start. I mean, maybe she goes overseas place place somewhere else, and I don't know if she can make the same amount of money. But Jesus man, these people running the w n b A are are not too bright. I don't think now there is another I don't want to overwhelm you with w NBA stuff, but there is just I have a short, short thing to bring up in a minute, A fascinating move. Regarding the w n B. A. Look, you have you have some people saying put your money where your mouth is regarding the Sophie Cunningham scandal and the trans athletes w n B A various people. No, no, we'd love to have a transgender athlete, whether you are on my team more against me. I wouldn't. I wouldn't have any problem playing against playing against a biological male. Well, some people are saying put your money where your mouth is. I'll explain how in just a minute. We'll be right back on rover This Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Hang out, Welcome back to Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: We were just talking about Sophie Cunningham getting fouled in the w NBA, and the person who followed her fouled her is claiming that it's white privilege that she was ejected from the game when she fouled Sophie Cunningham because Sophie is white, she's black, Sophie enjoys white privilege.
Speaker 4: This is a.
Speaker 1: This is some crazy ass file here too. By the way, I mean this is not this is not a I mean I played you the replay here where she just gets completely bashed in the face here here it is almost almost decapitated. Sophie cutting Ham seriously almost took her head right off. Well anyways, Uh, some people don't really like Sophie Cuttingham because now I'm not saying that this file had anything to do with it, but some people don't like her because for recent comments about transgender athletes playing in the w NBA or not even in the WNBA and in women's sports, and she's taking a stance against this, stand against it, and I think it's right. I'm and I don't think it's it's I'm not discriminating against transgender people. If that's what you want to do, that's great. But there's a a clear and obvious physical advantage for somebody who used to be a biological male to play in women's sports. And you go, no, that's not true, we're over Well if it's not, why is it that almost all of these transgender athletes that we hear about they go on to completely dominate the women's sports that they're playing it, I mean, just far and away you're talking. You know, you're not talking about barely winning. We're talking about swimming where you're two laps ahead in the pool to the next female competitor who's a world class female athlete, and you're two laps ahead, or in track and field, where you're beating a score by not a tenth of a second or one hundredth of a second, you're beating the female world class female athletes by twenty five seconds. That's the kind of stuff that we're talking about. Anyways, So Sophie Cunningham says, look, I don't think they should be allowed. And then people in the WNBA started coming out. Players, coaches, Oh yeah, don't. Oh no, we totally we're open to transa athletes. Stop being so transphobic. Well, someone is trying to make them put their money where their mouth is. And this is a former NBA player and scanter. He used to play, I think for this Celtics first round draft pick he is. Now he's making an announcement and here it is. Listen to this.
Speaker 10: After careful concideration, I reviewing the current eligibility guidelines, I am officially declaring myself a WNBA prospect. If simply declaring who you are is all that's required, then I meet every single requirement necessary to compete in the WNBA, my team, and I have carefully examined the eligibility criteria and government framework surrounding self identification and inclusion. Based on the current guidelines, I can and am officially declaring my eligibility for the upcoming WNBA Draft in May seven. I am definitely not here to mock, make fun of, or to suspect any community or personal choices. I am simply asking that the current rules be applied equally to everyone, the rules that represent the very values many WNBA players and coaches have publicly advocated for. My team and I are prepared to insure these guidelines are applied equally consistently, and we dot exception. And I'll look forward to the WNBA honoring its stated principles. See you at training camp, all right, We'll see you on the court there. And he's ready to play.
Speaker 1: He's declaring himself eligible for the w NBA Draft. He now identifies as a woman, self identifies as a woman, and he's by their own guidelines. He says he is eligible to play. Now he is knocking them. I don't think so. No, I don't think he's mocking anybody. I think he's saying, we can't allow this in professional sports or any sport as a matter of fact. And if this guy were to get all these players who are like, yeah, I'd like to have a transgender athlete, I'll play against the transgender athlete. I don't have any issue with that. You put this dude on the court, You're going to regret that real fast. Why because he will completely destroy you on the basketball court. There's there's absolutely you're not even in the same league, on the same planet, in the same universe.
Speaker 8: I don't get what his goal is because the w NBA doesn't have any transgender people on it.
Speaker 1: No, but they say that they are open to it, Okay, but they don't and they have a well, well that's what. I don't understand all that, and I'm not sure that that's even necessarily true, to be honest with you. And maybe I don't know the definition of transgender, but I believe that there are some w NBA players who are biological males, and maybe they're as Jeffrey's famous word, how do you what is it? What is somebody who's born with both Jeffrey, what is it hermphadite?
Speaker 6: If I'm saying it right, But yeah, that's the term that I've Hepperdite.
Speaker 1: No, it's Hermphidite. Well are you born at Hepherdite or something? So there are okay, And I don't know for sure, but I saw a little thing like a years ago. I think it was even before Britney Griner was locked up. And where was it Russia or something? For taking drugs over there? I saw this story about Britney Griner on I don't know if it was like HBO Real Sports, what it was wherever it was. And if you've ever seen or heard Britney Griner speak, yeah, Now again, I don't know what's going on there exactly. So to say that there's no men playing, I don't know, Charlie, I don't know if that's accurate anyway. So I think this guy, what he's saying is, look, you have a policy in place in the WNBA that would allow this, And Sophie Cunningham has said, I think this is problematic, and this guy is sort of driving the point home by saying, look, your policy says all you have to do is self identify. Well, I'm self identifying as transgender, so therefore i'm eligible. Please draft me. We'll win the championship. In fact, we can play. We don't even need five players. We could we could do like just draft me and then put two people with me three on five will win the league, and they would It would be an absolute massacre. Jake in Pennsylvania, you run rovers morning Glory eight six six yo ro over eight six six nine sixty seven six eight three seven. Good morning, Jake, Good? Are you hey? What's happening?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 11: Not much. I'm just kind of upset about Doogie saying that they're mocking, you know, transgenders and whatever, because if if, if that woman feels comfortable coming out as transgender, who are we to sit here and judge her?
Speaker 1: No, transgender, he is mocking that is on his journey.
Speaker 4: He's not. You got you didn't see the video. He is not.
Speaker 11: I'm watching TV right now that.
Speaker 1: He lived experience her truth.
Speaker 3: No, I am all for transgenders and you guys know that.
Speaker 4: But this guy is not at all. And you're totally trying to pick a fight with me, and I'm not going to let you win. He is not going through anything. He's lying.
Speaker 11: Now, how do you know what she feels like on the inside?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you know that?
Speaker 3: I exactly a little digging, and I'm guessing that they're mocking.
Speaker 1: I don't trans I actually, I honestly don't think it is mocking. I think it's more trying.
Speaker 4: To prove a point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's trans not mocking, trying to prove a point. I think that's exactly what it is, trying to prove a point. And there is thank you Jay, there is well. Once the floodgates are open, they usually open pretty wide. Here is former NBA player Royce w Earlier this week, I made the announcement I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
Speaker 12: I'm identify as sometimes identifying as a woman for purposes of basketball, professional basketball. So I'll be declaring for the w NBA Draft in twenty twenty seves.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think I'd be unstoppable, but I'm a team first guy. And by the way, Britney Griner's voice is deeper than this this things.
Speaker 12: You know, I led my team in all five major stack categories at at Iowa State University, So I do a little bit of every I'll do whatever the coach needs me to do.
Speaker 1: See, he's willing, he's a team player, you know, he's he's not selfish. He he's ready to get out there and do whatever it takes in order to win a w NBA championship. Also, somebody, uh just texted me where did this go? Let me see, because I did see this, Julie Tart. I don't know if I'm pronouncing that right. Trans athlete from France is applying to be eligible for the w NBA now as well. Uh, And so we'll see what We'll see how they respond to this. He's kind of it is sort of put up or shut up if you say that you want this and this is you're inclusive and this is what you think is the right way to go about it, and you have to put your money where your mouth is. And these people, uh, these people will try to get into the w n B. A p facet applehead, says Royce. The guy we were just playing famously won't ride on planes, so I wouldn't draft him. Oh, don't worry about that. W NBA players travel by minivan, I think. Actually, so he's all right, he won't ride on a plane. Is that true?
Speaker 4: Wasn't that John Madden too?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But how would you be an NBA player and you can't get on a plane. You this is I don't know anything about that. Yeah, that's true. How would he get from game to game? I was did he actually like play a lot? Or I don't know. I honestly have never heard of this guy. Frankly not a big basketball fan like that, you know. But he played one season in the NBA. It's one more season than I did, for sure. But how would he get from game to game? If he doesn't want to take like Madden, he wouldn't fly. But he had a whole week to get from game to game. So he had a tour bus that I guess he would just you know, sleep in, just like we did with Rolling Glory one. So you could get if you have a driver or a driver pair that can drive you, you get all the way across the country in a couple of days. I mean, it's it wouldn't be obviously a few days. I suppose it wouldn't be my preferred method of travel by any stretch of the imagination for a shorter I mean, look, Rolling Glory one was was great. I loved it. I would my wife wants me to get another bus. I would consider it. We I had a great time. It's just really fantastic. It's like a home on wheels, and everywhere you go you have all your stuff, all your clothes. It's it's really nice. Charlie is a miniature version of this with his beautiful RV. It's nice having a home base is Oh, it's great.
Speaker 8: Just know you have a place to go with the ac on somewhere really hot, can go site.
Speaker 1: And so I would do that, but I would want to be obligated to get from New York to Seattle, you know, on one of those in a in a.
Speaker 4: Couple of days.
Speaker 1: No, and really you're much more statistically, you're much more likely to get in an accident on one of those on a on a tour bus than you are in a plane. So how would he get from game to game?
Speaker 8: But so he would pay for He offered to pay for his own bus to go places, and then he had if they went international, then he just wouldn't sit out the game.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's something anyway, So I guess Julie to Tart or to art or whatever. Look him up a man trans trying to enter the WNBA. Todd says, yeah, I just mentioned that. So we'll see what ends up happening with all of this. But it really is it's just unfair, and it's especially not even on a professional level, but on a professional level of course as well. But for high school athletes and college athletes who are you know, they have a lot riding on this. If you're a high school athlete, you can get a scholarship, you can get into school, whatever. And if you are you've been working your whole life in a particular sport and then somebody just declares one day, I'm going to play in that. Yeah. Sure, I used to for the past three years. I I was sort of a middle of the road athlete on the on the boys team. Now I'm gonna become Uh, I'm gonna play on the girls team. And now you're just running away with it. Is how it ends up every single time. Uh, Johnny, you're on Rovery's Morning Glory. Good morning, Johnny, Hey Rover, good morning. He first time caller.
Speaker 9: I kind of want to debate you on this WNBA wearing makeup situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fake eyelashes and I mean these weaves, hair weaves and extensions and all this, Yeah.
Speaker 9: All of that, all of the above, And I agree with you, the game isn't any better. I at times just really think But as I said to Crystal, as a man, me, you, Charlie Smith, all of us, you're walking down the street or anywhere, and you see an attractive woman, Yeah, excuse me, made up weeds or not.
Speaker 1: We're gonna look.
Speaker 9: We don't know anything about her. Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Are you okay? Find some water?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 9: No, no, sweet sweetie.
Speaker 1: First of all, yeah, it's a big thing.
Speaker 9: I'm very anxious. But are you or and I'm gonna slow it down. Are you or are you not gonna look?
Speaker 1: Of course I look at hot chicks all the time. Absolutely, yes, Okay. I don't find it particularly hot to have six inch fake eyelashes me personally. Maybe some people do find that attractive. I find it weird, but I agree that.
Speaker 9: Being said, get the average mail flip in through the channels. Don't have to be an NBA star or fan w NBA, but you may look and just say what is this?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 9: Now, I don't know if these draws, ratings or whatever, but you got my attention. Okay, Okay, maybe maybe that's enough. I don't know. You may I'll be more interested. You got my attention, and then maybe as a non fan, I'm gonna say I like it looking at this stuff because as.
Speaker 1: A man, we like them. But I don't think you can have it both ways where you're talking about the athletic ability and how and first of all and cry about how look at what NBA players get with their travel and planes and we don't have private jets and we're flying coach and blah blah blah, we should be treated the same. Well, uh, you know, how can you have it both ways? Where hey, look at us and look at our fake eyelashes and our hair, but no, no, it's but then you also want look at what we're real athletes and look at our athletic ability. I don't think you can have it both ways.
Speaker 9: Well I agree, I agree with you completely. But to the average fan, like I said, or a person that just coptus and said, hey, what is this, I may be interested. I don't know anything about basketball.
Speaker 1: If that were true, if this was what they were doing, they should put everyone in a bikini. That would that would get me watch them?
Speaker 9: Oh come on, come on, come on?
Speaker 1: Why not? Oh that wouldn't be serious sport there if they were in.
Speaker 9: Bikinis like that the Women's football league where they were in those bikinis. Yeah that that really didn't work, but they tried, and you know, it piaued all of our interests the way they were dressed.
Speaker 1: You agree, Uh, I don't know. I barely even remember that stuff. But I they lingerie, didn't they have like a lingerie football league, the LFL or something like that, but exactly listen yep, and it failed. It failed, but.
Speaker 9: They somebody thought that was a great idea, and maybe it was, but it did fail.
Speaker 1: Right, And the criticism at the time was, oh, but you know, you should, you should. These are athletes, you shouldn't sexualize them. The w n b A to some extent, they are sexualizing their players, and I don't think it's really doing them any good, like all the on all their promo shoots and that sort of stuff. I don't know. Look, I I just over. I do agree.
Speaker 9: I couldn't agree more. But my point is they're making an attempt to do this and it may or may not touch our attention. But I thought that's a valid reason to do it. I don't like watching the games, but I guarantee you this. I do like looking at Soyvihe Cunningham. She is sharp, and I don't know if you've paid attention to her.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, yeah, I've paid attention to her. She's I don't know anything about her athletic ability, but she's not mad looking. Yeah, she'd beat my ass though. That's one thing. I don't find it real attractive a woman who could physically beat me up. And it's so many women that could physically beat me up. So all right, Johnny, thank you, but we'll see what ends up happening with all of this. Here's somebody who says, think about ten million dollars that the WNBA turned down to play against a boys high school team. If they won, they'd get to keep the ten million dollars. Check it out. I don't know anything about that, but I'll bet that, oh yeah, the high school high school boys would crush it. The WNBA team, I mean a good high school boy team. I did not me playing high school basketball or Charlie, didn't you play or did you play football? Football? I never played.
Speaker 8: No, I was never played basketball, so.
Speaker 1: You know they would get absolutely destroyed. We've all heard the stories about women's soccer, the US women's national team getting beat by was it a bunch of thirteen year old boys or whatever? There's no comparison when it comes to athletic ability male versus female. I'm sorry, it's not sexist to say that. It's just just the absolute truth. Dougie, What do you have coming up in the shizzy?
Speaker 3: How mad would you be if you were on a flight and the whole flight had to be canceled because of a little kid? What were they doing on the flight that made them cancel this?
Speaker 4: I'll tell you the story next.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to that in a moment. Traces. Are people still throwing dildos onto the court? Not so much. I love the dildo throwing era of the WNBA, and I wish people would bring back the dildos. We'll be right back hang on,