Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: This is the Petros and Money Show. You are one of the kind hosted by Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade.
Speaker 1: Look at him and the voice of the Bolts not Money Smith. The answer is money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show on.
Speaker 2: The home of your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Dumb ass, dumb ass, that's right, go ahead, that's not the original on the telephone. Look at him is crazy. Let's go chee. Let's go Chee. We spend a good part of our lives dreaming, especially when we're awake.
Speaker 3: Money if I have seventy e like Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app for four hour show Today, talk to David vassa last hour Dodgers Reds with an offensive affair and goodyear earlier got into that it'd have been a World Baseball Classic and players that are raising their hand here in spring training as we're just a couple weeks away from the Freeway Series. On the start of the regular season at the end of March against the Arizona Diamondback.
Speaker 2: It's coming quickly. This hour, we do have more bird news that you're gonna want to pay attention to, and we'll be on till seven. Like we said, David Vessy's got Dodger Talk, and tomorrow is a Flex Alert show. Matt and nine. Wellert we'll start at two and go to five thirty because the Clippers start at six thirty. That means Adam starts at five thirty, so an hour early will be on tomorrow. You can podcast it or stream it live on the iHeartRadio app. Like we always tell everybody, it is now time for Three Things Thursday.
Speaker 3: On Three Thingsters, I always start with the Raiders, and we start with an old friend who used to come on the show from time to time. I'd say periodically, Eric all Uh, not a former player, but someone who would talk West Coast football, mostly despite his being a national reporter. And we always like bringing him up because he is the impetus for the what are the headlines statement. Mike Silver wrote an article in The Athletic.
Speaker 2: Did he work for to work for somebody?
Speaker 3: He worked for the NFL network for a long.
Speaker 2: Time, but that he'd to work for the Commanders or something.
Speaker 3: Commanders, Yes, that's exactly, yes, good call commanders for a while, and then he was part of the I want to say, the murk up in the in the Bay Area.
Speaker 2: What's you doing now?
Speaker 3: He's working for the athletic, So still working his football connections and now writing for the Athletic.
Speaker 2: Well obviously wrote something that got your attention, Matt.
Speaker 3: The headline caught me. What are the headlines?
Speaker 2: Bake? We don't read the headline.
Speaker 3: I always enjoyed telling the story. I know it's been a long time and that show has been off the air for at least three other shows. I want to say, maybe.
Speaker 2: Yep, you could say that we've attacked all of them off the air.
Speaker 3: It's true. When Mike Silver, Mike Silver came on the phone was picked up.
Speaker 2: Padd O'Brien's first question was that right back, what are the headlines? And Silver did not take kindly.
Speaker 3: What kind of question is that I've.
Speaker 2: Got to sit here and aggregate it all for you.
Speaker 3: That's the laziest question I've ever heard, Hey, lisid Pal.
Speaker 2: And then that started padd O'Brien trying to start like a crusade against Riders. Yeah, he can't do it.
Speaker 3: You can't do this.
Speaker 2: I could do what you do. I get right.
Speaker 3: He did it through the lens of Max Crosby. Once out. We know that the trade was nearly consummated last night with the Dallas Cowboys, that despite all the excitement around the team, with the number one pick coming in in Fernando Mendoza, with the new head coach Clint Kubiak, who just put together a Super Bowl winning campaign and an MVP level regular season performance for Sam Darnold, that there are still some Raiders are a mess and will continue to be a mess things going on. That Tom Brady is the center of it all. Like Tom Brady doesn't know what he's doing. Matt Well, Like, don't say that about my Fox colleague. You will see him in mere months. You'll rub elbows with him at a fancy five star resort, at a four star, four out of us. That Brady is trying to pull strings from his floor to home via a proxy, that he is trying to run the Raiders remotely through his underlings and his proxies.
Speaker 2: John Spite, doesn't they just like roll a little robot around like twikie right, you know, and he can see through those eyes. Little camera put a Tom Brady face on it. And the name that we have not heard in a long time, but the name that was the driving force between the schism created between Brady and the Patriots that somehow, some way the nutrition guy. Yeah, the wellness guru, Alex Guerrero is still his proxy and is wandering the halls and a costing front office people and to yes, this according to Silver. This is, according to Silver in an explosive athletical article.
Speaker 3: Quote, Guerrero regularly attends practices and meetings, purports to possess significant organizational power, informs players of impending transactions, and threatens staff members who don't follow his instructions that their jobs are at risk. Wow.
Speaker 2: This is not good, man, Wow, man freaked out now in New England. It was just that Belichick didn't like having the guy around because he was trying to turn other players onto his gruel and his workout program and hey, you guys should come work out with me in Florida and the off season, man, like you know, and Belichick didn't like that. But now you've got a dude walking around while his boss the guy that's the puppet Master is sitting in some fancy golf or bay or ocean side home in Florida thousands of miles away while his dude Guerrero is making threats upon the players and the staff. And apparently Max Crosby is one of the dudes that is not a fan of Alex Gerrett. What you could see at all and that this was sort of the driving force behind this article penned by Silver, who of course has been around the NFL game for a while, has a long history of attacking the Raiders, indeed Silver and celebrating the forty nine ers and the cow Bears while attacking the Raiders. But I think if you expanded, be like if we wrote an anti Lebron article.
Speaker 3: You're gonna want to take that thing for beatam okay, bias, no opinion involved whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Well, that doesn't sound good. If that Guerrero guy's running around, he seems like a divisive character.
Speaker 3: Made eat my gruel, work out at my gym, Follow me to freedom. Everybody expect the trade to get done real soon. As I mentioned, they reportedly had something done last night with the Cowboy, but it fell apart late WordWise, Carrero swooped in, said and knocked over the squad rag eat this your jobs in jeopardy. You make that deal, spy Tech.
Speaker 2: You're not getting enough sleep.
Speaker 3: They think. Other teams started to leak word once they heard that they were approaching the finish line with a Crosby deal that they could in fact get what they were looking for, and that is two first round picks and a player. A lot of people thought it was going to be the Bears with DJ Moore, as that was a luxury at him for them having drafted Rome of Doon Say, Luther Burden, and Colston Lovelin in the last two years, that they could do Dj Moore to be a number one receiver in Vegas along with their one and maybe a two. But that ship sailed earlier today when the Buffalo Bills were willing to send a second round pick and take on Moore's entire salary and to even guarantee as twenty twenty eight salary north of twenty eight million dollars, taking the Bears off the hook as they need to restock their offensive line with the retirement of a Stanford guy center Drew Dolme at twenty seven years old, who abruptly retired along with a left tackle who torres ACL on the Green Bay Wild Card game. But as DJ pointed out yesterday, it makes too much sense for the Raiders to do the deal. They're not close right now. They got a lot of holes on a very tough division. Find a wide receiver, find offensive line, get extra picks, get out of this with some real tools. For Mendoza, if you missed the conversation with DJ yesterday, pointed out he had over one hundred million dollars to spend. The only thing that should matter is making sure that Mendoza has a play caller, which he has in Clint Kubiak, who called plays on offense en route to a Super Bowl victory in Seattle. To make sure he has weapons, which he already has in Brock Bauers and Ashton Genty. And if you can add a top shelf wide receiver to that, and one hundred million dollars to potentially spend on the offensive line to the likes of Linderbaum to Zion Johnson, maybe pry him away from the Bolts and David Edwards at Garden, you could end up with a much quicker rebuild. Speaking of that, to the second thing. The Chargers. The aforementioned Zion Johnson. Couple posts on the X that caught my eye. The Chargers had the fewest offensive line snaps from the same group in twenty twenty five. One hundred and eighty one. Sixteen percent of the snaps were taken by the same group of offensive linemen, and that same group of offensive linemen was offensive tackle five and offensive tackle six.
Speaker 2: Not a great deal of continuity.
Speaker 3: Matt No, Austin Deculus, and Bobby Hart along with jam Art with Bradley Boseman, Zion Johnson, and mackay becked In. Bozeman was the fortieth out of forty ranked centers at Pro Football Focus, and of course you take their grades with the grain of salt. McKay becked In the seventy seventh out of seventy nine ranked guards. It was evident on the field as Justin Herbert took the most hits, the second most sacks, and was far and away by a tune of ten percent more than the second place quarterback. Drake may the most pressured quarterback in the NFL last year. He has been hammered in his last two playoff starts. Two years ago, by Houston, will Anderson Deneil Hunter to the two and of four interceptions, and this passed January by Milton Williams, Christian Barmore and the New England Patriots to the tune of just three points scored in a playoff game, which has put him square in the spotlight of the talking heads about Herbert's the problem. And you would assume that's something that they have got to solve to at least give him a fighting chance this coming season. Their wide receiver spending is twenty eighth because they've got nothing but youth there right now.
Speaker 2: Lease, we've got Kershaw on the playoffs, but he's flirting with that label exactly right.
Speaker 3: Zero and three, a historic collapse against Jacksonville, having been up twenty eight to nothing, a four interception performance against Houston, and a three point effort against New England. They will do their meeting with Tyler Beattish today, a free agent center. They reportedly will write a giant check if he will take their money to Tyler Linderbaum at center and perhaps shore up that offensive line in front of him, having already added Mike McDaniel to be their offensive coordinator. I would suspect come Monday, when the no longer called legal tampering but instead negotiating period begins. Legal tampering a bit of an oxymoron. Is it legal or are you tampering? Don't know? But now it is called the negotiating period, and those deals are often announced pretty much the second that thing opens up, see whether or not they can get something done with one of these big name free agents to square Herbert away going into the season. And finally Pete put a button as all of the grades are come out coming out grade the trade, the Rams Chiefs acquiring Trent McDuffie yesterday.
Speaker 2: They did, you prophesiede like Isaiah the Profit of old.
Speaker 3: Some of us are just so dialed into these things that you know every know. And then you want to flip a nugget to the people, like should I give it to them? I know it's gonna happen, all right, I guess I will. And then you've got to throw at least ten that are wildly off base just to kind of keep them guessing. You know, it's kind of the way we do.
Speaker 2: You don't want everybody to be able to identify your sources.
Speaker 3: No, no, and the one you know and you don't want to. It's not something I want interested in. You know, you start doing this thing too often and they want to out of your mouth. I know you know this that gentleman, I believe is just more of a political tweeter.
Speaker 2: Now, well, I mean, I could see you fighting the guy at Starbucks over there.
Speaker 3: The air to the Starbucks force is literally accosting people in Starbucks, while in Indianapolis it's a rough gig. The grades on the deal seem to be mixed. The Rams went into the deal already with two first round picks, two fifth round picks, two sixth round picks. That's what they gave up. They're late one, they're late five, and they're late six along with a third next year in order to get one of the five best corners and in the league. The one thing that a lot of the draft knicks are praising is the value that the Rams regularly show with their first round pick, and that is you often hear grades in first round for on first round players. This year, they're saying between eight and eleven first rounders that would get a first round grade. Well, the Rams regularly they are picking between twenty five and thirty two, so they are content to ship out their first round pick because they don't believe they're getting a first round graded player. That's the t shirt at them picks. And they did it again for a player that's going to make an immediate impact, become the highest paid corner in the league.
Speaker 2: Local guy who everybody loves, nice kid really is.
Speaker 3: And plug the one hole that they had while adding great character to the team. And as DJ told us yesterday, perhaps this is the last dance that had a lot of speculations surrounding Sean McVay, who damn near left the Rams to go to Amazon Prime a couple of years ago, but was convinced to come back to chase that Super Bowl with Matthew Stafford that when Stafford is done, McVeigh very well could be done as well, and chase that twenty twenty five million dollars a year as an analyst to one of the big nationally televised games. As they're probably going to do another package to Netflix or one of the other streaming services as soon as this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at some point they're gonna be like, you know what, we figured out, we don't have to pay these guys. This everybody's watching anyway with it's like, what the hell's wrong with it? Is wild to make that money. We'll be back with more Petro Send Money. We got bird news. That's three things Thursday into more Las Vegas bird drama. Who could have seen this coming? Next?
Speaker 1: This is Petro send Money on demand, Demand.
Speaker 3: Demand Petro some Money A five seven Ala Sports Love Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Next Dodger spring training game is Saturday against the Colorado Rockies. That'll be a late one too, a first pitch just after five pm, and we will.
Speaker 2: Start at two tomorrow, two o'clock because the Clippers are taking on Victor. When Banyama and your San Antonio Spurs, if you do love the San Antonio Spurs, he's pretty's I don't see the tah Matt. We have more. I don't know. I don't know how if you would call this a coincidence or fate or a simple twist of fate. But we have more Las Vegas bird drama. And it is not a set up and much air. It is not about the missing two can Sam been found that was found ten or so days ago. Of course here on our show the two can Sam news of him being found should have been good in celebratory news, but it devolved to the point where Ronnie was doing a two can voice on the air during the song of the day yesterday and they don't speak, which was a bird song Bye they might be giants, which Matt privately and publicly apologized for. So, I mean, I'm just trying to bring the two can news, and then all of a sudden people said I had to buy a two can.
Speaker 3: Which I think is a natural path to follow. Did you look up how much it cost to rent a two can or social media?
Speaker 2: Matt did. He looked up just because he was bored how much it is to rent a two can for like one of our shows, to put one on a stoop and sit with it while we did our show a thousand bucks to rent it. To rent a two can, one lady show up with the two can, you can buy it for two burner. I'm not gonna all of a sudden have a sun. Why don't I just dress up like a clown, show up as a clown.
Speaker 3: Oh, we have for two petros and money shows, and we've already paid for the bird because of what it cost us one thousand dollars each time that's why you buy it.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad that I shared that with You're welcome here, and you see it for a thousand. I'm looking at Bischoff's Animal Kingdom and it's twenty two hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that's the bird. No to rent it? To rent it? Yes, Plus you gotta get insurance.
Speaker 2: That's why you just buy the case. It ripped somebody's eye out. Hey. I like the uh basketball aggression stories because we've been following them for weeks or I have, and the stories just keep coming like manna from heaven, like KCP. And this is the same way. We have another exotic Las Vegas bird incident to report, and I cannot believe our good fortune. For one this Las Vegas exotic bird story takes us to a place you would expect to find a lost of an exotic burger in Las Vegas. The Flamingo The Flamingo Resort also referred to by cab drivers as the Flaming Oh.
Speaker 3: The crown jewel of all at Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Well, you can say that about most all of the hotels here. What point, Well not the strat No, come on that more of a curiosity is did you ever go on that roller coaster? Man? God no, did you ever have gone that one that just hangs over? God? No?
Speaker 3: Okay, all we did was look out our window at Naked City, smoke cigarette and meet ed Sheptel downstairs with a partner.
Speaker 2: This Las Vegas Exotic bird story involves an extremely drunk Canadian tourists named Mitch Fairbairn from Ontario. Now, he got really drunk. He broke in to the Flamingo habitat at the Flamingo where the flamingos live. They have a few Chilean flamingos, right, and he stole and injured a Flamingo named Peachy.
Speaker 3: How the hell did he pulled that off?
Speaker 2: He injured a few others. It was like four in the morning, five in the morning. Does the places like cameras? They got him, They had him on camera. There are photos uh injuring a few other flamingos while he grabbed Peachy, pinned him down by their necks and stuff. Hell, he took Peache back to his room and he pulled on with her. Well kind of yeah, they said he tortured her. He pulled her head, he pulled back her wings. Apparently the drunk Canadian thought he was helping pop the bird's wing back in because he thought it was popped out. And he told police that he was a farm boy and he had popped many ducks wings back in over the.
Speaker 3: Time, and what the hell.
Speaker 2: Trying to save the bird? Save the bird. The cops nabbed him. They got the video of the drunken Canadian basically torturing Peachee and some other Chilean Flamingos and the habitat So Mitch Fairbairn thirty three years old, and this is a much more sinister story with a darker hue than the missing Twocan story.
Speaker 3: You are of a darker shoe than me.
Speaker 2: Fair Baron had to surrender his passport and faces four counts of felony animal abuse. Caesar's, which owns the flaming O, put out a statement saying they will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, love it and that the veterinarians of the Flamingo Animal Care Team are on the case to help Peachy and the others. She may not survive. She no, she got freaking her ass beat by Mitch. I mean all that happened to the two camras, it shift beak, and some dehydration and wear and tear from the weather. This guy tried to rape a flamingo for your information, Matt. A group of flamingos is called a stand or a flamboyance.
Speaker 3: Oh I like the latter.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's why somebody's super gay is called flamboyant. Look at you, flamingo. They're a waiting bird found in the Americas, the Caribbean, and Afro Eurasia. And because I know you want to know, I do. Flamingos are considered to be a very noisy bird, with grunting, growling and nasal honking in their arsenal.
Speaker 3: He would think they'd be a little more graceful.
Speaker 2: You'd think, but they're not. But they are graceful looking. The great yacht rocker Christopher Cross would not make an album if there wasn't a sweet painting of flamingo on the front that.
Speaker 3: Album.
Speaker 2: Flamingos were also the most prized delicacy in ancient Roman cuisine, with their tongues being the most desired part. In fact, Pliny the Elder, the Roman author, documented a few recipes to cook flamingo tongue in his works with an egg sauce.
Speaker 3: Surprise that one died out.
Speaker 2: That was not Mitch Fairbairn's intention. I believe to cook Peachey's tongue with an egg sauce. But a Canadian drunk idiot did. A cruel Canuck did, no doubt. Bitter about hockey. They torture one of our Flamingos at the flaming Oh once the crown jewel of the strip. I mean you could one time, there was a time, yes, and the Flamingos got. I mean, it's got a kitschy vibe that makes you feel good. It's not like on a circus. Circus that makes you want to fall on.
Speaker 3: A knife, or a white tiger that's gonna eat a host's throat out at some point at the mirage.
Speaker 2: You're right, at some point that tiger did eat the guy's throatout. Yeah, But torturing a Flamingo, torturing the Flamingos hotels, flamboyants of Flamingos not a good look. Canada, throw the book at him. Control this Canuck the son of a bitch. So shockingly, Matt another Las Vegas bird story right down the d for everybody to enjoy. We had the two can loose for months, and we have Peach the flamingo, who's about as close to a bird rape victim. Since Petros the Pelican was attacked by a navy sailor, a Greek navy sailor back in Mikonos in the nineties, it's a different time and raped and killed. There is a new Petros the Pelican. But look, I mean, just because you get drunk, why do you want to abuse a bird? I mean, look, we want to shoot one out of the sky, and it's legal, that's on you. But going into the flamingo habitat and grabbing Peache by the neck and wringing her neck like that not cool.
Speaker 3: Just seems like a guy in a gray blazer would have you tied up in no time, you'd think, right.
Speaker 2: But he got all the way to his room with Peachy.
Speaker 3: And had his way with her. It's terrible. And if you notice, I'm not advocating you find and buy a flamingo. That would be ridiculous. What's the difference, What is the difference? Totally difference a wading bird, totally.
Speaker 2: You don't have a pond. Flamingos really smell you ever go to the zoo. They stink.
Speaker 3: I think most animals kind of happen.
Speaker 2: They really stink the water, the whole thing.
Speaker 3: The flamingos, well maybe because there's so many of them, you know, and they're producing so flamboyant flamingo. Yeah, you rarely get to see like one flamingo. There's usually a couple hundred of them there, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll be back with more Petros and Money on AM five seventy LA Sports. Hanging there, Peach, We're all behind you over there at the Fleming though Southern California's most listened to sports talk show. This is Petro Money on demand.
Speaker 3: Petro Say Money, AM five seventy LA Sports. I've everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. One more hour to go after this big thing. You to David Vassa, Don McLain if you missed it, coming up at the bottom of the hour and then DV gonna be along with off day spring training. But they did play earlier today lost to the Reds fourteen thirteen, Dotch.
Speaker 2: Talk and Matt your taste test is on Instagram from the Big Arch. That's been a theme all week. I'd like to think we took bigger bites than the McDonald's CEO. But it's up there on the AM five seventy Instagram Matt so social.
Speaker 3: Matt here today and had the camera ready to go. So again. If you want to see us eat jam McDonald's into our faces, chew and try to talk at the same time. All that videos for you.
Speaker 2: All right, Matt, there's some text fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy. This is a Corrections and Retractions is Dodge Talks coming up for about an hour. Corrections and retraction on one hundred degrees in good year. Dang does Matt thinks the Phoenix area is Dante's infernal year round. It's only a breezy ninety degrees today, fool.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry, Thank you for correcting me. My bad who.
Speaker 2: Matt goes on one world tour and thinks he's so much better than Petros. The level of bullying the last two days is unreal. That's right, the world tour not getting a two can. And it's not my fault that James Worthy is sensitive about people that are made fun of because of their weight. I didn't even bring up the topic of the first place, Matt, Just like the way that Steven A. Smith said food food, I'll make fun of your speech, but don't you dare make fun of science weight. It's another text USU Matt's improv style. Pimp you into talking about a gay gator and then shame you for talking about the gay gator. Thank you. That's my life. I drive home every day like, where did I go wrong in that conversation? We're five minutes into the King of the Grail interview with Don mcclan and you guys didn't bring up fat zion. No, I learned my freaking lesson. You know, he's got a lot of problems. He likes those only fans chicks to spit in his mouth, Like what the hell.
Speaker 3: It's like the hatchling chew this food and then spit it in my mouth.
Speaker 2: One thing Ronnie always leaves out of how he was your weekend is that he's a regular at the Batcade, taking ninety five miles an hour to the stern him like Happy Gilmour, just to build up his tolerance from friend's behavior. That's right, Well, there's some reliever talk here. You guys forgot Phil Bickford didn't you have Phil bickford on.
Speaker 3: We did have bickford On.
Speaker 2: All right, we forgot We forgot Brian Wilson.
Speaker 3: That's right. Now, that was a long Yes, I was like COLLETTI, but we brought we ah, we' not even been Frank McCourt.
Speaker 2: Well, we brought Brian. We did have Brian Wilson did so we did forget Brian Wilson as well. Here's a novel idea. What if somebody nuts up and tells Rogan and Rodney to finish their goddamn show. That's true. That's probably why they don't want to do cross talk anymore. No, that's not true. They don't want to do cross talk anymore. We don't want to do cross talk. And Rodney told me back to go back to Indianapolis, and Rodney's wife started tweeting Matt about dying on No Hill, and.
Speaker 3: They got ugly.
Speaker 2: They got ugly.
Speaker 3: I had just come back from an arduous trip.
Speaker 2: Yes, you were like Lewis and Clark back in their New York club after being all over the West.
Speaker 3: I had like done the Combine and had to stay for the Big Ten tournament. I was gone for two weeks. I thought I was going to be welcome back with open arms.
Speaker 2: You weren't.
Speaker 3: He looked me right in the eye and said, go back Indian Apple. Well you disparas Kobe I did. Brandon Lee died during the filming for his movie The Crow. That's why he failed with the Dodgers. He died, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: That would do it. Hey, If six foot ten Don mcclan hangs out with more than one for more than one drink with a five foot five Matt money Smith, he risks too many people complaining that he brought his son on a business trip. Now look, Matt measured at five eleven, okay, and he's list He's listed at six three.
Speaker 3: The secret text us a fine brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy.
Speaker 2: Kate's going after Elie de la Cruz for hitting the gritty after a walk off, but radio silence on the white mount boy who wore a million chains in a spring training game had made back to back airs in the outfield.
Speaker 3: That's a fair point. What about that tiger Kates that was wearing three diamond encrusted chains that lost two fly balls that bunked off his head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kates. What did you have to say? You didn't go after that white guy? You know, I didn't see it, guys, but I'm gonna go after And right now, what are you doing, white boar? Hey, white boy? What you doing uptown? Was it more offensive that Dela Cruz did it or the third base coach also did it?
Speaker 3: Well, if the superstar wants you to do it with him, guess what you're doing. If you're a third base coach doing the gritty with a guy that turned down three hundred million bucks from the Reds.
Speaker 2: That's fair. Glad to hear the new show open. The old one with Fred Rogan sucked, and then it was replaced by saying all traces of Fred Rogan had been removed. How can that be if you just mentioned his name?
Speaker 3: Your point? We gave him free publicity by removing him, and now it's over over done, it's over and done with. And you had a sixth grade education. Look at you now?
Speaker 2: Look at me now, Matt up Up remarkable, up from slavery. I don't know how he even gets here. I can't figure it out. My man, he can't drive a car. He's crazy, He's just crazy. Look at his eyes It's like a clown was catching up on the podcast. When you guys were talking about CEOs eating burgers, all I can think about was seeing the Jaco Bell Ceo Petro Si Burrito Supreme. Shut up, God, I hate everybody.
Speaker 3: Taco Bell is going to be very popular in our taste test Tuesdays. They are always beta testing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, roll with the new, and nobody likes to roll with the new. Like the Voice of the Bullet, I almost read in a room for this lady who had a big red exotic parrot and never mentioned it randomly and often screeked so loud that you would pee a little bit. I lasted two days. Just peede.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: We're just coming off that great flamingo story where the flamingo was abused at the flaming Ole peach the Flamingo in Las Vegas. If there's any more bird violent stories in the next few days, let us know send them out. We are right on top of them. That and basketball aggression. We'll be back with more petrosen money, quick hits, Don McClain dead, and a live guy birthday the day, and then Bess with a possible special guest, not Will Smith.