Speaker 1: It's Mojoe in the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: It's Easter week here, guys, Happy Easter to all of you. And for those that don't know, the Easter Bunny is coming this week. And when the Eastern Bunny comes, everybody win.
Speaker 3: He couts, Peter Town, hop down the bunny, hop by Easters on this way.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, whoa goodbye. We're having Easter Rabbit for food.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So first off, I've got a couple of things. Number one, I asked Zach, I go, Zach, what do you got going on for Easter? And Zach said that his whole family left him for Easter. They went out of town and they didn't bring Zach with this trip.
Speaker 1: Do they always do that?
Speaker 2: No? This is the very first year that my sister's like got a tone for Eastern Did you get the invite? No? For those who don't know, Zach's sister and brother in law, they were so kind to let Zach live with them when Zach's mom died, and Zach, your sister raised you for most of her life, actually in her twenties was raising one. And she's finally rid of you. Yeah, find me like done, I help out a lot, like right now, I'm watching the dogs, so it's fine.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm pulling my way. Where did they go?
Speaker 2: Where did they head out? I think Florida? Did they somewhere? Would they still bring you on vacations at all?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 2: But like I got to pay for myself and I'm not about to do that. Like if I'm going to go on vacation and deal with them, they might as well, you know, pay for me and pay for some dinner. You know. Well, I want you to know that Chelsea and I love you so much and we love you like a son. We are adopting you this week. So any family stuff we do, you do yes. And that means one thing that drives me crazy with Chelsea, and I want to bring that up right now. Chelsea was talking to me and she said, hey, I need your help. I need you to go round up a whole bunch of stuff. And I said, what's that? She goes, I'll text you. She sent me a text and hold on, I think I got the text her right now? Was it? It was link a day or two ago. Guys, she sent me a ton of stuff. The text was I need you to stop off at Walgreens, CBS or any stores that would have all of these items. And on the items are Easter eggs shaped jelly beans, Easter eggs shaped wreses, peanut butter cups. I want you to get a big chocolate, preferably Dove hard chocolate. I would like you to get the Dove Easter Bunny if you can. If you can't, go stop off at the store and get a seize, which is Sees candy. And I'm like, what the hell is this for? She's still making Luke and Easter basket.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I love that he's a grown ass boy. Well, that's the thing I'm thinking is if we're going to celebrate Easter with you, uh, and Luke's getting an Easter basket, we can't have Zach not get an Easter basket.
Speaker 1: You gotta have one. Zach is Jacob coming, Jacob is not.
Speaker 2: Jacob and Chris are going to go to my family's place in Chicago, which they're very excited about. My sister in law Julie and my brother Tony have brunch and have all the clan over. Everybody's also, it's not that kind of clan, although they do wear white on I don't know.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 2: Know, the Carbolo clan. Joe is in Florida. Joe gets nothing because he's in Florida. Yeah, he gets sunshine and blue skies, Luke. So, so does Chelsea do this every year? She does? And can I be quite honest with you, I have an issue with it. And the issue is this. My mom died when I was young, just like Zach's mom died, and I didn't get crap at all after that, like I got. I was gonna say, Dick, I didn't get.
Speaker 1: You know I.
Speaker 2: And I will say this to you that I have a lot of regrets in my life and one of my biggest regrets in my life was that I didn't step up and say what about me?
Speaker 1: You know what I hear about?
Speaker 2: And I never did that. I kind of got up on my two feet and I said, you know what, I can go get my own candy if I want. Yeah, but I want to ask this question about adult Easter baskets because we talk about this from time to time. But at some point it's got to end. And I do think that there's got to be a year where it ends. And I don't know what that year is. I believe that that year is once you get voting rights earlier than.
Speaker 5: Earlier than that, I don't think. I guess I think a lot of things change once I turned thirteen. I don't think I got an Easter basket when I was a teenager. I think maybe yeah, after that, after that it was it was over like that sounds cruel and I need to rock with an Easter bunny for.
Speaker 2: I'm still getting you do Yeah, I'm not plain about your family all the time. Anna, Oh no, I don't hold on a second Anna for the Easter bunny and Anna, that's right.
Speaker 1: But just yesterday my mom said, I am a little something for you for Easter.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a whole basket, but she'll probably give me like some recias or sometimes sweet. Is that that is so nice?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Aight? For four Mojo Live eight for four six six five six five four eight. What is the age that you stop this? And are there any grown ass adults that are getting their Easter baskets? Or do you get Christmas stockings?
Speaker 1: Still? What's going on? Sarah? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hi? Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning? How are you.
Speaker 5: First?
Speaker 2: Their mom?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: Sarah, Sarah, what's happening in morning? Well?
Speaker 4: I was telling to say that my family also abandoned Maypor Easter, so I say by myself.
Speaker 1: As well, I know, are you single?
Speaker 4: My mom did give me an early Easter basket, so it's a lose lose was in it? Just a bunch of candy and like a fun little T shirt?
Speaker 2: So shirt, that's cool? Yeah, what did the T shirt say? Did you say anything? Or well?
Speaker 4: I'm obsessed with movie Cars, so it was like a lightning.
Speaker 2: Clean T shirt.
Speaker 1: Sarah, you're thirty years old? Are you single? I am single?
Speaker 2: By the way, Chelsea, I think she would be so fine with Zach coming over. It'd be a little weird of all of a sudden. Hey, I'd like to introduce you to the thirty year old Sarah's coming on although a T shirt, although if you wore the Cars T shirt she might Okay, all right, we're okay with Sarah here.
Speaker 1: What's going on, Cassidy? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Hi? Good?
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Fantastic?
Speaker 2: Happy Easter to you or almost Easter to you?
Speaker 4: You too?
Speaker 2: What's happening? Do you get Easter baskets?
Speaker 4: I'm almost thirty years old and my grandma still makes us come over and do an Easter egg hunt.
Speaker 1: The eggs though, tell me it's like shooters.
Speaker 4: Oh Grandma, he's seventy eight.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love it. I was because the hottest spots can't be that good.
Speaker 1: Does she hide in them herself?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she goes out and hides them outside.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, poor Grandma is out there hiding her Easter baskets. Not for that. If it's for Grandma, then I'll play along.
Speaker 5: You're okay, you know what I mean? Like, let's let's keep grandma literally keep her happy. Let's let's fake like, you know, it's not.
Speaker 2: The same.
Speaker 1: Inside quarters. She could put pennies.
Speaker 2: I had an uncle that used to give us like pennies and things like that.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Emberley, what's up? Emberly?
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all, how are you?
Speaker 1: We're good? What's going on?
Speaker 4: I'm twenty nine years old. I just turned twenty nine a few weeks ago. But I told my mom that the year that she stops giving me an Easter basket is the year she's going into a home.
Speaker 2: Mom, I'm gonna make sure that you're in a dirty diaper when you're no exactly. That's fantastic. I like it threatened mom with the fact that she's going to go into not one of those regular nice homes that you see. Some of those places I drive by, like the in Birmingham. They have a place I go, This would be a great apartment to like rent. And I drive by his elderly center.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Play, Wait a second, I'm almost in there. What's going on, Nathan? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 2: First time long ter Wells on the phone.
Speaker 1: Happy Easter for everyone.
Speaker 4: I stopped.
Speaker 1: My oldest daughter is nineteen, she's moved out.
Speaker 4: She doesn't get an Easter basket.
Speaker 1: My son's eighteen, he still gets one. He still lives at home. And my youngest, of course, is ten.
Speaker 4: I like to keep the magical ode.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're going to and how long will you do this?
Speaker 2: For? How long will the be alive?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I until they're all moved out of the house.
Speaker 4: You know, I'll still like Christmas.
Speaker 2: I'll still put Santa on on her guests.
Speaker 4: I like to keep the magic going.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you know what that see?
Speaker 2: That's sweet though, that's like that the idea that you're keeping the magic alive for them. Chelsea just feels like Luke needs something. And then the craziest thing for Chelsea is she'll go and get my adult kids things at the dispensary. Can we get like House of Dank, like instead of some puffs some green eggs green egg exis, But then you need to get recy puffs because then you're gonna want That's true. Yeah, the House of Dank is going to make you really feel like you need it. But what's up, Melissa? How you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Your mom still makes you an Easter basket?
Speaker 4: Well, she passed in twenty twenty, but up until that she did I was like in my forties and she was still making me and my sister in easter basket. Oh, I have a fifteen year old son, and I plan.
Speaker 2: On making your well, you know what, I'm sorry that if mom wasn't dead, i'd make fun of you, But I think that that's fine as long as as long as you do it in memory of your mom. That's kind of sweet that you're doing that for your son, and you better do it as long as.
Speaker 1: She did it for you.
Speaker 4: Everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I don't want my kids getting anything because I don't think I got anything. So I'm like living that if my family still made me a vampat made me an Easter basket, which I are you okay, Kelly? You sick? Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, No, that's okay.
Speaker 2: Is if Ampat made me an easter basket, I'd probably still be wanting Easter baskets for everybody.
Speaker 1: Why don't we make you one this year? What would you want it?
Speaker 3: Uh? Well?
Speaker 2: Can I know?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I like bourbon, Yeah, Bourbonta beefsticks. If you can get me some, you wont be a nurse home that kind of Actually, you know what my Starbucks? You know what my favorite candy is of all time during the Easter time? Cadbury Eggs, And people think that I like stuff in them, right, It's got like creamy things inside of it. Yeah, it's it's like the egg and you bite into it and it's got like the gooey creamy stuff. Oh. I know what. They have them usually at the checkout line of Target, and they're like ninety nine cents or something like that.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, yeah, hi, Kelly, what's up?
Speaker 2: Kelly?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: I have three adult children thirty two, thirty and twenty five, and I still make them a basket and I hide it and they have to find it. I love it.
Speaker 1: What are you putting in an adult basket.
Speaker 4: I do candy, but then I also do like adult stuff like household stuff like the Dawns soap stuff, you know, air freshener.
Speaker 1: Kevin jaging his haag. Go ahead, keV, what do you want to say? I just don't understand.
Speaker 4: I love it. It's just so fun And honestly it's funny because like when they come in and I say to them, like it's time, you know, like go find your basket, and they're like, we get to find your basket again, and it's like every year they're still shocked, like they still have to find it. But I will do it to the day I die.
Speaker 1: Kelly.
Speaker 4: At Christmas, I put Sana. I've never ever ever put anything but Sanna.
Speaker 3: On their gifts.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: In question for you, are your daughters still single?
Speaker 4: My daughter is not.
Speaker 1: Oh she's got it.
Speaker 2: Okay, good.
Speaker 1: Do you get one for your son in law?
Speaker 4: Then no, I have two sons and a daughter.
Speaker 2: I know, but okay, oh okay, So do you get their their significant other stuff?
Speaker 4: I do like together baskets. Oh okay, there's significant other and them together, so everything and it is for both of them. So actually it's bigger than it used to be. When they were younger, because now it has for two in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody needs dish washing, soap, an air freshener, exactly everybody.
Speaker 4: It's just a silly little thing, but just for something for them to be able to remember.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thank you for the call. I appreciate it. Kevin.
Speaker 2: By the way, you're gonna be calling your mom and grandma Mama, mother.
Speaker 5: Nah, listen, I promise you. After I was twelve, it was like, you don't need an it's trying to grow as well. I saw a picture of you when you were twelve. You're a big twelve year old boy.
Speaker 2: I want as big as you. Truth.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's the reason why I saw getting