Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and I'm demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 1: You are one of the kind, hosted by Petros, Papaday guests left school after sixth grade and the voice of the Bolts not money Smith.
Speaker 2: The answer is on money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 3: On the home of your world champion, Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: That's a clown question, rough, It's a classy move. It takes up their time, Is that right?
Speaker 1: Maybe she had huge nipples.
Speaker 2: No flipping, no flipping.
Speaker 1: That's that's not cool. They will basically alcoholics. Hey Porko, why are you popping your fast.
Speaker 2: Interest money? A five to seventy Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeart Radio app. Porko of Porko pitching three hours later than he should have been. We will go until seven o'clock. A full four hour show Tomorrow will be sandwiched again, so a sliver of a show between Dodgers Giants and Clippers Pelicans. Pregame for clips Pells will be at four Dodgers Giants first pitch is at one, so chances are maybe a thirty minute show. But as we did yesterday when we were booted off the air by a twenty four to nine Dodgers spring training game that lasted some five hours before the show podcast little how was your weekend? Be sure to check the iHeartRadio app for content if in fact we do get squeezedly.
Speaker 1: We will have BJ's brew House in Montabello Thursday extravaganza at two o'clock that we've been promoting throughout the day. That's right out the sixty so everybody's looking forward to that event. Come on down. Wow, man freaked out? We don't have to freak out. Just be there at two. Maybe get there a little early. I heard it's not that big of a BJ's tonight schedule talk continues David vas Say with Dodger Talk at seven with Andre eighth Year. I got yeah, free standard. We were told that's what the schedule is, but right now it's time. I don't think it's It should be a good show. It was at one of those sales event things that we weren't invited to, but.
Speaker 2: We never get invited to them. Anymore before we'd have to anchor them stand up and say something stupid. Everybody's gonna laugh at it. Now they win a couple of games, and now the one wants to city.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I heard they had a fantastic weekend in Arizona. Whole trip Dave, we organized, it was Graham. We used to be the centerpiece of that. All right, Gosh, you're gonna get on the bus. I want you get on the mic the time that we could sell. We're gonna take them five seventy Express on Southwest. You guys are gonna get.
Speaker 1: On He's mat. The Dodgers sell themselves. It's time for the top story of the day.
Speaker 2: The swings are sensational. It's the stuff that Hartman used to say. Show rites itself.
Speaker 1: Gonna be a great weekend sports weekend coming out.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, Pat, the show rights itself. That's right, I'd be the show rights itself. Talk Radio Gold. They suck, They're awesome. Lucas a little bitch, hey man, Lucas an All NBA First Team or the East Coast bias media are a bunch of bitches for saying he's not. The pendulum swings wildly Austin Reeves getting the max is madness. He hits the open market. He ain't getna sniff half the max oh product of Lake or myopia of big market media. And now without Reeves, this team's cooked. He's the glue, He's got the clutch gene. He doesn't give a good goddamn what Lebron wants. He's playing his game and he's the most underrated player in the league right now. Those are the swings we experience. And it even extends to a guy that's wearing clothes that are way too tight for a basketball court. JJ Redick, he's so fullyss this presser's masterclass of condescension. Two. JJ don't give an f man and I like it. He'll say what needs to be said to Lebron James, to Luca, to Reeves, mother f DeAndre Ayton into submission, to accepting his role. I love the balls on JJ Reddick, finally a coach with balls, the first coach with ball since Phil Jackson left. That they're saying about JJ on this six game win, Streaking said, it's hard to argue with the excitming, right, nuppy, the team is on a heater started a six game Roady last night in Houston, knocked off the Rockets, jumped them for a third place, their ninth win in their last ten games, and they're beating really good teams, teams they had to beat to climb the Western Conference standings for playoff slots Denver and one of the most incredible send the game, the overtime moments we've ever seen from Reeves, the howking the ball at the front of the rim to try to get a rebound and a put back. Never works, but it worked perfectly under Austin. He's so utrated. They are. Man that guy, he's only underrated because he's white. It's exactly right. Maybe it's the fufy hair and the headband too, that looks kind of weird.
Speaker 1: You're gonna you would know a little something about fluybe. You want to start wearing a headband around here, like like teammate.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: They beat the snot out of the Knicks out of the timber Wolves on the six game wins last night. The defense showed up in spades, holding the Rockets.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get paid back.
Speaker 2: To twenty points below their season average. Now they are staying in Houston, and I do believe in Houston there is a Rix cabaret that is five stories tall.
Speaker 1: What do you think was happening to those teams in LA where the Lakers were beating last week? They would lose to the Nicks, the Tea Wolves, they all come here, they'd lose to the Lakers, and then they'd lose to the Clippers because they were out in LA with their puzzos out of the streets.
Speaker 2: Right, And now the Lakers have a chance to put their poots out tonight with the Ladia Syrup five story Ricks cabaret.
Speaker 1: You think Austin Reeves is gonna slide his skinny shoulders into Rix cabaret hiding me.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah he is. Or maybe that stupid fountain you told me to go find that was closed on the coldest day in the history of Houston. Win tomorrow on the Lake Makers will own the series tiebreaker over the Rockets for the three seed should they remain tied when the season ends, something that was unthinkable some two and a half weeks ago. As poorly as this team was playing, the questions surrounding the chemistry, the head coaching, and whether or not he could take control of the wheel and point this ship in a direction that would find land instead of being lost at sea. Lebron took his week off, as you pointed out, Pete, a prep for the playoffs. Maybe he'll take one more off. I would imagine you will. Yeah, I'm forty one. Bro pains me to say, and it's a crazy stat because he's playing pretty well. And it pains me to say that he has shot exactly exactly fifty three point eight percent in every one of his games since his return, seven of thirteen in each and everyone. And then I saw this as I was seeking out some stats for today's top story about the Lakers on their six game win streak that has the whole city excited. I saw someone post that Lebron James is leading Can you believe this man in his twenty whatever first season at forty one years old, twenty third season, I don't know what the hell he's in twenty third. There you go, at forty one years old, is leading the league in fast break points and getting up and down the court in transition.
Speaker 1: I'm not a basketball statusician, so I don't want to say what immediately has come to my mind.
Speaker 2: I would assume the same thing because the two of us have regularly had this discussion.
Speaker 1: Those they call those an omega ball, they call those culture goals. Had it written right there. I knew it was coming. We don't call that cherry picking petros. We call those vulture goals.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something about a stack that you may not be familiar with. Lebron James, and I've got to give him his flowers, even though he and I have had all run ins now and you know it, but I point out positives when I see them. And for Lebron James to be leading the league in fast make points of forty one is crazy and the man deserves his flowers, and here I am giving them to him. Okay, I'm gonna give him his flowers.
Speaker 1: Watch the games. He hangs out on the other side of the floor all the time.
Speaker 3: How about postgame last night, Dan Wiki, Lebron, are you surprised to even what you're doing in your twenty three?
Speaker 5: I just I don't know if any of those surprising. I mean the one in the first half. I've seen him track of me, so you know, he's a pretty good shop blocker. So I had to throw that down the law from they are I told him to throw so I had to go get it some players I still do at this point in my career. Work definitely surprised me, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, surprise myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it doesn't surprise the Petros and Money Show that you lead the league in fast break points because you coast on d your freaking cherry pick on the other end of the court, and when the other team scores because they're playing five on four, you're standing down at the other end with a wide open layup. So it is not at all surprising the way.
Speaker 1: He's handled the season, staying into games and he's got no business staying in to reach some kind of milestone here or there. It's been like much more offensive than anything that bam at a bio and the Miami Heat did the other night.
Speaker 2: Just as far as and it's whole body did start intentionally following its whole body and it's left in the game and its whole body, all of it. I think it's all terrible.
Speaker 1: I believe that night in and night out, I've bet am out of bio time. I've already forgotten what the Heat did. But bron is still going to be doing this night in and night out for the rest of the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he leads the league in fast break points because he doesn't play defense. He coasts on the outside of the three point line. He is never protecting the rim unless he's got a secure rebounds for a triple double or a double double or some rebounding. It's not apologizing to you, apologizing for anything.
Speaker 1: I don't apologize to anybody.
Speaker 2: You know what you shouldn't because the NBA has become a circus actor. Yeah, there is that. Now. I do set up the success in case it all comes crashing down, because that's how this season has played out. Totally. Heap the praise, they ask the bed, call him out for being sorry ass whiny bitches, and they rip off five in a row and with Houston again Rich Cabaret five stories tall, free night in Texas. Not to mention South Padres right there, Galvinston call it it is spring break for some spots and South Padre Island is right there. With a day off after Houston, Miami, Orlando Detroit, there next four back to back Houston Miami and how about this, Okay, this is what we do here with schedule talk and logistics on the Petros and Money show that nobody else is looking at they got a day off after Miami. When we decide to look, they got a day off after Miami and they're playing in Orlando the following day. So you know, god damn well, what they're doing.
Speaker 1: At least three people are gonna get pregnant, at least from that travel party. They ain't leaving Miami. They're going to Orlando game day. This is my son, Dan.
Speaker 2: They will stay in my So for now we celebrate. You celebrate Luca, who took some in coming.
Speaker 1: Well, he's going through a hard time.
Speaker 2: Matt he is, but he is averaging thirty four on forty nine percent, shooting forty percent from three, nine rebounds, eight assists this month, a block and two steals, playing exceptional basketball and they're eight and one this month. Has not scored less than thirty in his last six. He's got two triple doubles. Easily could have had a fifty point triple double first thirdness roll. But you know what he did. Unlike Lebron James, he checked himself out of the game. He's like, whatever did I don't need it. I don't need my one assist for a fifty point triple double. I'm gonna go to the bench because that's what people do when they're superstars and not stat chasers like I lead the league in fast break points? Does the stuff you do even surprise you? Now?
Speaker 1: Are you surprised? Are you surprised by what you can do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I am for sure surprise though. Let me tell you how surprised I am at what I do every day.
Speaker 1: They told me these steroids were good, but I didn't know they were this. We've seen this.
Speaker 2: That's my job. I'm gonna shave real quick and show it to you congratulates with good shop bloggers.
Speaker 5: So I had to throw it down, throw out the lot from r I told him to throw it, so I had to go get it. But there's some plays I still do at this point in my career.
Speaker 2: Work.
Speaker 1: You definitely surprised me, for sure. I'm surprised by my own greatness.
Speaker 2: Congratulations on your fast break points.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. I'm also surprised at just what a good likeness this Barbie doll that we had made of meat is. It really is a great.
Speaker 2: Look, that is, but it failed miserably.
Speaker 1: Well. I like that, not not as far as the memes go, because whenever the Lakers win. Now they have picture Luca carrying the doll and it says Luca carrying Lebron to victory. Okay, we'll be back with more. Petro say Money. We got a some Dodger news sports talk, Yeah, news about the Dodgers, a little bit off the field news, but it is on the field. You'll get it when it comes next. On this two of the modal Tuesday, Happy Saint Patrick's Day. This is Petro send Money on demand demand. Welcome back everybody. Petro said Money. On AM five seventy LA Sports David Vase with Dodger Talk Tonight night he will have Andre Ethier, the French Mexican Prince of the Desert. We weren't on for but an hour, less than an hour yesterday, but there's still other stuff to on the podcast. How was your weekends on the podcast? And there's a before the show podcast. We'll check that out on the iHeartRadio app on your smartphone. Podcast. This show stream at live. We got four hours of content today. And don't forget Matt. We're hitting the road on Thursday off the sixty. Everybody loves when we're off the sixty. San Dimas High School Football rules Montabello.
Speaker 2: We will be there the Oilers first appearance in Montabello. Bjay's regularly routes us to some of their Orange County locations, Irvine, the Outlets at Orange.
Speaker 1: We haven't been to the Outlets at Orange in a while.
Speaker 2: Soritos otherwise known as.
Speaker 1: The Toast, and also Petro said money maybe one of our favorite cities Cerritos. Indeed, not to mention Irvine, which has also become a nice place for us. We feel welcome and honored by the local governments there.
Speaker 2: Perhaps Manabello will open those arms for us as well.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, we're courting. We're in the courting phase. Let's go see the shape and size of this place. We're gonna see it, and we're gonna see it on a flex alert. So it's a short show. Two to four.
Speaker 2: Clippers are playing some basketball that afternoon, but we want.
Speaker 1: To be with a people. That's right, they're playing some basket.
Speaker 2: It's the first day of the NCAA tournament.
Speaker 1: We're playing basketball right now, that's right. We are, we're cooking, we.
Speaker 2: Goat so we figure hang out with a people.
Speaker 1: Not since the first not since we haven't done a remote during the first day of the Turner met since our ill fated remote at the Commerce Casino matt And that was a forgettable time for all involved.
Speaker 2: It did not go well for us.
Speaker 1: It didn't go well for us. It didn't go well for the the guests. It didn't go well for the sponsor. It didn't go well for the salesperson. It didn't go well for Burt. No, it didn't go well for anybody. They made his T shirts too, supposed to be a shirt, real celebration. Those were great shirts.
Speaker 2: They were great shirts, high quality shirts.
Speaker 1: The shirts were the best thing by far about that event.
Speaker 3: Yes, last time you guys actually had T shirts to give out at that remote.
Speaker 1: That can't be true. No, there's been some Petros and Money Summer tour the Red Golden Greens. There's been a come.
Speaker 2: Didn't they say Sweet James though? Like they these were. They were Sweet James shirts more than they were Petros and Money shirts. Like it said Sweet James right in the middle of it. He's more machine than man. Now twisted and evil. Well, I mean, we're not gonna have any shirts for either guys, unless you bring some from your closet that are I.
Speaker 1: Mean We've done that a lot of times.
Speaker 2: Game War anything. Left, Let's raid the let's raid the price closet here I'm now.
Speaker 1: Every day on our show left. No, we took it off.
Speaker 2: No, I mean the Dave Weese price closet. Oh, we've I mean we've got like ten year.
Speaker 1: Old We've stuck our nose in there and.
Speaker 2: Dodger gear in there we can give away.
Speaker 1: There's some stuff.
Speaker 3: Are those elsa Gunda Little League Congratulations T shirts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I still to this day, every day this year, ever since the first of the year, as our shows started, because we're in our twentieth year, I like Lebron James, have worn a special twentieth year twentieth year patch every day and on my T shirt just for me, and those will be given away celebrate me. Yeah, those will be given away at the next event.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: The Petros and Money twentieth year patch.
Speaker 3: We're a patch to represent me now instead of T shirts. Since baseball cards are sort of a PMS thing.
Speaker 2: They're a Tim Kates thing. Okay, well, I lump you guys in.
Speaker 1: What have we got?
Speaker 3: Petros and Matt Baseball cards made you guys can like sign them give him out at remote.
Speaker 2: It's in an action photo of like us leaning into the microphone.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see Matt with his flume under a baseball hat, like fluming out. Yeah, I can get that look up because you know, I mean, we talk about Nick Wright's hair. But we're getting to the point now with the flumery. It's getting there with the here with the kind of flume that we're talking about here, it's like I feel like I woke up in the middle of the night and I'm looking down in the smokestacks, you know, the and it's just a flu flaming.
Speaker 2: We could have just a regular like in studio picture.
Speaker 3: Then Tops does a Tops now anything anything that happens in sports, it's a signature moment or a milestone. They make a card for it and they only print limited edition. Let's say you have a great top story. You know what, March seventeen Top Story of the Day.
Speaker 2: It was a great.
Speaker 1: Top's right there, you go and look at that.
Speaker 2: Flu Hot Dog day. We could take a piece of hot dog and attach it to the car.
Speaker 1: Yes, those are huge show rights. So I come on, all right, Well, this is uh we'll see you in Montabello. Come on down and see us. It's a new experience for us and it will be for you the Montabello Town Center right off the sixty. Yes, Montabello. All right, it is time for a flip top story. Matt. This is flip you out. I will look you out.
Speaker 2: This is the flip top story of this.
Speaker 1: This news broke over the weekend. But uh, it is a relatively large story because it could affect the way this affects all of us. Dude, it could affect the way we throw it out to Dodger Stadium or when we're at Dodger Stadium. The grass at Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 2: You cannot put your feet on or you will get yelled at.
Speaker 1: That is correct, you know, depending on the situation, but generally in most cases, and of course, we had the famous interview with the groundskeeper that Jay Stu thought would be the best idea ever in radio.
Speaker 2: You never know Jay stew is serious or not.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a joke because it was such a dumb idea for opening day. It's like, who do we got? Kershaw? Who do we got Dave Roberts, who do we got? Mark Walter no, we have the groundskeeper though.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's funny, Jay Stu, You're funny with your rye delivery.
Speaker 1: Actually, no, I'm not kidding at all. Look, you don't think that'd be good to talk to the like? Do you realize how famous Dodger Stadium is. Not only am I going to be very very indignant about putting on this groundskeeper, I'm gonna get butter to the host that don't want to interview.
Speaker 2: You don't think people want to hear from the lead groundskeeper at Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 1: So you cut the grass. They're pretty good there, sir.
Speaker 2: They had you cut that la into the grass out there, carefully, cool.
Speaker 1: Man, No, Matt, this just has to be the DoD The Dodger Stadium grass has been sold, not Dodger Stadium, the naming rights to the grass, the playing surfield, the field. So you could say, like the court we're getting out to Nell and John Wooden Court inside Pauley Pavilion. Right, I was gonna say Loot and Lucinda Olsen. Right, I don't even know if that's their name out in of MacHale, Right, sure, because you can't change Pop McHale. That's the guy that that button. Salmon's confessed to bear down.
Speaker 2: Ure.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is going to be a sponsored name. They have sold the field.
Speaker 2: Sponsorship, isn't it the United field for the Coliseum? Do they sell the fun They're.
Speaker 1: Trying to sell the Polly and everybody's like, you can't do that. It's a World War One Memorial stadium. You heartless money grubbing bastards at USC.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll sell the field.
Speaker 1: And now they've slapped United on something. Yeah, everything can be sponsored. It's like the final hour fund back see et.
Speaker 2: Au slash coaching. Summerstorm starts May fifteen.
Speaker 1: This was reported by the Athletico. It is a Japanese clothing brand called Uniclo You and i q lo O and the official branding will be Uniclo Field at Dodger Stadium, now, Matt there are eight eight MLB fields that haven't sold the naming rights, only eight. Only eight Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 2: Twenty two have sold.
Speaker 1: Yankee Stadium, Okay, Wrigley Field, which.
Speaker 2: Really is sold to the Wrigley Company or was yeah?
Speaker 1: Angel Stadium which shooting they get something, you know, ben Way Nationals Park, Come on down to Nationals pard Son and day at the dog by the Orioles, Camden Yard, and Kaufman Stadium in Kansas City.
Speaker 2: Which is I believe going to be blown up here.
Speaker 1: None of those have been sold, but that doesn't mean you can't sell the field. And the Dodgers have done that. They spent money on the team and they take in money in advertising. Now, I do remember when the O'Malley's on the Dodgers. It was kind of a naked lady sort of like them, not totally. They had the seventy six ball and all that, but they didn't they didn't have too much advertising around the stadium. And Fox bought it and sold more advertising. Then the Courts bought it and sold more advertising, and now it's covered. There's a lot of advertising.
Speaker 2: It's covered.
Speaker 1: Why can't we do our show out there on the outfield because they're putting a giant Pirelli tire, Are you fool?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's going to be an Indy car and a series of tires in a pyramid like fashion where you would sit.
Speaker 1: But if you're a Dodger fan and you see that they're making money and they reinvest that money and they win titles, how can you be upset? So what they sold a lot of sponsorships. Are we going to say, let's get out to Uniclo Field at Dodger Stadium?
Speaker 2: Damn right, we are.
Speaker 1: Kvi Va pone. What is Unicloe, Matt, It is a I remember it being on Kevin Knab. It's a casual brand that's been around for a long time since nineteen eighty four. Think of the Japanese Gap or the Japanese kind of like the Japanese Old Navy, you know you they sell basic clothes that don't have like a big logo on him or anything. It's a big red square is the logo. They have them all over here because we have so many Japanese. There's one in the Dilomo Mall.
Speaker 2: Have you frequented it.
Speaker 1: I've seen it, I've seen the sign. There's one in Los Soritos, there's one in Culver City, there's one in Century City, and there's one in the Third Street Promenace.
Speaker 2: Incredibly popular.
Speaker 1: It's like a Japanese gap men, women and kids. Reasonably prized. Well, I'm sure that'll go over like a sixteen dollars T shirt Old Navy, you know, fifty bucks for a pair of lost jeans.
Speaker 2: We had that conversation with and not Riviera when he joined the show and he had that giant Uniclo logo over his left nipple and they were like, what the hell is that. It's like, it's clothing brand, man, it's.
Speaker 1: Been around a long time. Yeah, but they they have the name. You're going to see that big red box at on the field at Dodger Stadium as they have bought the naming rights. No details yet. Will it lead you to visit your local Uniclo? I looked at the website. Okay, so it alread. I got a T shirt for Fletcher just to see what it would be like. All right, Well, so that's what that big red blox with the word you can't It doesn't it's a queue without a U. Just check it out and enjoy Uniclo, your new Japanese sponsor for Dodger Stadium. We'll be back with more ben Chosen Money Only Kate's Cares coming up next. Everybody's excited about that. Southern California's most listened to sports talk show, This on demand Petro.
Speaker 2: Some Money A five seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't love flag football? Nobody? Don't look at me?
Speaker 2: Everybody loves flag Football. The Fanatics Flag Football Classic coming to BEMO Stadium one pm. Tom Brady, Jalen Hurts, Jade and Daniel Saquon Barkley, Odell Beckham, Junior, Gronk Burrow and I show Speed plus Logan Paul More of the NFL's superstars, elite global athletes. Official US a flag football national team finally crown a true world champion in flag football. Let's go USA.
Speaker 1: I've been for that for years. I said, we gotta have a flag football chair. Are we finally going to crown one?
Speaker 2: He got it?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 1: Which is Logan?
Speaker 2: Paul?
Speaker 1: Getta get involved. I've been saying they forever and our man, mister Ruben pat what about I show speed. I want to see it. If you're gonna show it, let me see it in Fanatics Grow.
Speaker 2: Studios put it all together for us. Get your tickets at ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 1: Right now, All right, it is time moved into a prime slot. Pride time by himself to the five forty five slot. It is time for Only Kate's care for a segment that I've already lost interest in.
Speaker 2: Before this open is finished, Only.
Speaker 3: Kates, Hopefully you don't lose interest in this story guys, because it falls your alma model factresson.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get to it sound right.
Speaker 3: Damn man yesterday, but the short show pushed it till.
Speaker 2: Today really ruined a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: The comments made by Matt Liner really ruined a lot.
Speaker 1: Let it go? No, did you say?
Speaker 3: Podcast with Jerry Ferrara Turtle for Entourage had this comment, I don't want.
Speaker 2: To subscribe to that podcast. Why it was brought up?
Speaker 3: I don't know how they got to this topic in mid March, but for some reason, Matt Liners number eleven retired at USC was brought up and he said that no nobody could wear it.
Speaker 6: When I was at USC, I got my number retired. There's been multiple times where people at USC have asked me if I would unretire my jersey for some five star prospect and do you want to know what I told those guys to sorright up? Absolutely not. I am never going to unretire my jersey for some random dude, who, by the way, now could wear number eleven and transfer after a year. The only person that will ever wear my USC number eleven would be Cole who's not there right now is at semn or two of my boys if they end up going to USC and playing football.
Speaker 2: That is it was that you, Santon Turtles.
Speaker 1: Well, Carson Palmer did look like kind of a yeah. I mean it wasn't Carson's fault. They asked him to when he's trying to be a nice guy, and he gave his number to Jordan Addison who played like nine games in it and then got like a dui.
Speaker 2: He's showed himself to be a high character person off the field.
Speaker 1: For the bike, well, Carson said he's gonna play his tailoffs. But yeah, I thanks Lener.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure how this got brought up mid March, number eleven his jersey. It's not recruiting, it's college.
Speaker 1: It's hardcore question asking interview skills and chops from Turtle and we could learn something. We could learn something from that.
Speaker 2: Moving on, I would assume you back Matt Leonard in his position, right, Sure, you're not getting my jersey number, you five star recruit.
Speaker 1: Well, Matt, you know when I got done a few years after I was done, they gave your number, slapped it on the punter so everybody can.
Speaker 3: Today Saint Patrick's Day, March seventeenth, Tomorrow, March eighteenth.
Speaker 2: Do you know what it is significant about tomorrow boys, after Saint Patty's Day? It is we are barely that really what you were gonna say, No, dude, we're gonna be uh, we're gonna we might not be on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's that, that too, very impactful. Good point by you, Petros.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow ends registration to get Olympic tickets. Who registered but only no one only LA twenty eight or the email where they're like congratulations, like you're not, we might as well go to Arizona.
Speaker 1: And play powerball again. Okay, you haven't till tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That is a good idea. Okay, yeah, that was a good idea.
Speaker 3: We would have individuals are randomly selected then to participate in the first ticket drop and they'll be notified by email between March thirty first and April seventh with information about time slots.
Speaker 2: Can I read one?
Speaker 1: You have to do it by midnight tomorrow, midnight tomorrow and then you'll find out at the end of the month if if you're able to buy tickets.
Speaker 2: To the When you register, did you have to put what you register for?
Speaker 1: No, there's a catch.
Speaker 3: Well, they ask you for suggestions of events you'd like to go.
Speaker 1: What number would you like to wear? I'd like to wear the number eleven. Okay, we'll get back to We're gonna ask Matt Leiner. Mad mad Lner went on Turtles Show and he said, if.
Speaker 3: No, those not selected for the first drop will automatically be entered into future drawing.
Speaker 2: Or what if I don't want to be entered in future drawings? To avoid further disappointment, Now fans selected for the time.
Speaker 1: Time you're gonna forget, brother, you better call Barrett.
Speaker 3: We'll be able to purchase up to twelve tickets for Olympic events and the opening and closing ceremonies. Only twelve tickets though, but if you choose not to buy twelve, you can then go back into the next drawing and your name could be selected. Ticket inventory and prices will vary by sport, session and venue. But you have until tomorrow night to sign up.
Speaker 2: Okay, if I get, if I win, and I buy my tickets and I die, can I pass my tickets along to next of kin? Or to that great question, mat I actually went through those.
Speaker 3: I gotta wait a couple of years here, Well, can you just flip them into like Barry and sell them all.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm dead. I gotta figure out, like what happens to them?
Speaker 1: Tell somebody your past words.
Speaker 3: It doesn't if you can sell them to somebody or tries to like bitcoin, when I die, it dies with that.
Speaker 1: Dad's trying to say something to get up too close to his ear.
Speaker 2: Now here's the catch. Here's the catch.
Speaker 3: If you sign up and you don't get the first drawing and all of a sudden come made. They're like, hey, petros mad congratulations, She're turned to buy tickets.
Speaker 1: But all we have is.
Speaker 2: Apparel, like the ribbon thing. Apparel, the ribbon thing.
Speaker 4: Oh wait a minute, you can think you why They're like, guess what because it not that there's anything wrong with this, But you get that email like, hey, you've got the opportunity.
Speaker 2: You're up. One other story for you guys. Okay, one more because it's three for only Kate's cares.
Speaker 3: Apple is announcing their update for their Apple iPhones, and with the update comes not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven.
Speaker 2: But eight new emojis. Okay, eight new emojis.
Speaker 1: They'll trying to get used to using the pregnant man. Apparently there is a US my favorite one. Different ways to say.
Speaker 3: There is a consortium that decides what new emojis are approved or not approved. Here are the eight and my question is would you use any of these or will you ever use one of these eight emojis? What do we got not that you guys use emojis all the time every day besides the middle finger right back at me.
Speaker 2: Ballet dancers available in various skin tones. I always go with the yellow cartoony.
Speaker 1: Inspiration all of us. I think I like a black dancers, the long black dancers, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, distorted face, take that timothy, bulging eyes extended from the head, bulging face, distorted.
Speaker 1: Head, Okay, I like that, like uh, like you know, like wow, like large bar. You've got a photo of it. I got a photo of it, right, Oh yeah, look at that? Yeah, like large march. Yeah, I'd use that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: A fight cloud as seen in cartoons. Nice fight cloud. I don't think this is yelling at everybody. It's like a fist sticking out. Oh yeah, I'd be all over.
Speaker 2: That Harry creature aka Sasquat. I mean, come on, we've been on this for a while with the sound effect.
Speaker 1: That's the beautiful that's the signature gate of the sasquatch where he's looking over.
Speaker 3: You've got landslide, small rocks tumbling besides.
Speaker 2: Seems insensitive a large You know what I would have said, that seems incredible? Was you ever using?
Speaker 1: Well, you're Stevie Nicks. You're like, what are we gonna open with you?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: You know you don't have to slide. You just send that over Orca and then you pull a big line of code Orca like yeah, got it?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, something I saw a black shot out a bad guy.
Speaker 3: A trombone, which is not pictured here for you guys to see it, but you know a trombone.
Speaker 2: Looks like he's got a bone about every day. The last one that's been slighted with the trumpet and clarinet avail, a treasure chest full of gold gyms, a pearl necklace and a crown.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: Those are your eight new emojis that have been approved by a group called the Unicode Consortium.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you I like the flexibility in that ballot.
Speaker 1: Those are a good looking U.
Speaker 2: Let me see you know you can that's absolutely do that. That cartoon.
Speaker 1: All right, congratulations to the uh the emoji people. I handed Tim Kaydes with three very compelling stories.
Speaker 3: I had a fourth one. It didn't really make it, but make sure to share with this anyway. Friday to thirty Van Nights High School baseball field be dedicated in honor of the late great Hall of Famer Don drys Day.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: It's called the Don Drysdale Memorial Field. His family, including his wife and Myers Drysdale, will be out there. They're also doing a silent auction and raffled help raise funds for the Vannis High School baseball team.
Speaker 1: So let's go.
Speaker 2: Friday two thirty Vanhis High School. Beautiful.
Speaker 1: That's great Valley knowledge. We got another hour of great sports talk, great sports talk, quick hits in the final hour. Fun fact coming up next. Yeah, it is good. This is our job. It's our job to be good at good