Speaker 1: Join the Moss and Miller Lite at Jimmy's and Vandas Heights tonight from five to seven. Stop by for drinks, specials, games into register for your chance to win a spot in the Vikings Foundation Golf Tournament. All the details ATKFA dot com keyword golf.
Speaker 2: He because something. Let me explain. I understand this. I love baseball. I just don't know like the individual rules and where the measurements aren't on the junt So Triple A Baseball is trying some new things this year, new rule experience, just like they did with the you know, the replay rule. One of them is this. One of the more noticeable changes will take place in the Triple A International League, where second base is set to be repositioned for the season's second half. Instead of sitting partially outside the infield diamond, the bag will be moved fully within it. That adjustment brings second base closer to both first and third by roughly nine inches, and even closer compared to pre twenty twenty three dimensions where the were enlarged. The visual difference may be subtle, but the impact could be meaningful. Shorter distances between bases could encourage more stolen base attempts and tighter bang bang plays, similar to what happened when larger bases were introduced. I can't picture what they're saying about it being second basis said to be instead of sitting partially outside of the infield, does it sit outside of the infield diamond?
Speaker 3: And here with an explanation is the fans Paul meat Sauce Lamberg.
Speaker 1: I don't have any idea, but I can take a guess at it. I think they want it higher up from the infield, like the infield grass. I think is what they're referring to. Yeah, what Max.
Speaker 4: Said, Yeah, if you look at it, I totally get what Hawk is thearying too, because it's like it's not something you really notice because nobody's ever looking at a baseball field from a bird's eye view. Yeah right, but yeah, it doesn't look like it's going to be too big of a deal, but enough to make an impact apparently, which stolen basis is always fun.
Speaker 2: You must feel like such a badass when you steal a base.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a cool thing, man. That's why Ricky Henderson was the coolest.
Speaker 2: The coolest man, and that guy was nuts.
Speaker 5: He loved but no further. He talked in the third person all the time, dollar check all the time. Never catched it.
Speaker 2: He never, he didn't think, He didn't think about just getting into canceled check. He framed the actual check brilliant.
Speaker 5: There's so many good quotes.
Speaker 3: Why why, you know, for all the egos in this building, I'm surprised none of us talking the third person, Like we all, you know, we you sarcastic meat sauce, but that's not really talking to the third you'll reference that you're somebody's meat sauce in something. No, nobody on the fans like, well, you know, you know, Ann Burrerow doesn't do that.
Speaker 5: Even you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, Like, nobody nobody does that. I don't think he was Tackletary Tuma do that, probably.
Speaker 4: He says, Yeah, he says, Triple T does this today.
Speaker 5: See I haven't heard fan outdoors in a while. Triple T's found his honey hole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he says that all this he speaks exclusively any bonics too.
Speaker 5: It's a weird, weird thing you started doing. Cooked on I heard that phrase and I studied it.
Speaker 3: To you, you have to take a second language. If you have a liberal arts degree. Yeah, so started with Spanish, failed American sign language mostly failed at the hell out of the Bonics. Interesting, yep, good for you all four semesters.
Speaker 5: I just watched those two dudes on airplane with the airplane.
Speaker 4: That's what made me think of it as been awkward talking about airplane.
Speaker 5: Yea great villa.
Speaker 2: Are you watching fred Nando highlights over there?
Speaker 5: I'm not watching fred Nando.
Speaker 6: I'm watching t J Parker at the defensive end edge you got out of Clemson.
Speaker 5: Because it's it's on the list. Is he collaboring people? It's on the list. I've already watched some of his highlights, so I'm rewatching it. It's yeah, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Too excited about anybody?
Speaker 5: It's not t J Parker?
Speaker 3: According to Sauces little Chee sheet, it's TAJ Parker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes he did.
Speaker 5: What does it even mean? I don't know. Man be alone for thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: No, Ben, is there anybody you're excited about that we might get? I know you like the running back. I know you like people that we probably won't get.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like I like Kean en Kenyon Sadik.
Speaker 3: Is there a realist chance that he's even there though, yeah, oh gosh, yeah, yeah, I thought, Oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 5: Mean Sidik had like the crazy combine.
Speaker 3: Everybody's like, well, now there's no chance he's going to eighteen, but he's gonna he's gonna be off the board way before that.
Speaker 6: Well, like a lot of the draft stuff, it's about what what does your immediate team need?
Speaker 5: And it'd be hard.
Speaker 6: I think it wouldn't shock me if he's gone, But then that just means that one of these teams just really really values what he did he does based on what their team needs are. And right now, the way things kind of shake out, there's a lot of other players that are rated probably higher than him, and they fit what these other teams are looking for, whether it's a cornerback or whether it's an offensive guard or something like that. So if teams, if teams want to leap ahead and get a little sexy and take him and just be like, listen, he's just too talented to pass up, then he'll be gone. But if you're really looking at some team needs and like really filling immediate holes for immediate starters, then I think there's a good chance it'll be between a guy like TJ. Parker, who I'm we're kind of watching right now and we're talking. We're going to talk about in the podcast, it'll be Theeneman. Theeneman is almost assuredly a lock at this point.
Speaker 1: At eighteen, ESPN called it the second most predictable pick in the drug.
Speaker 5: Really free nand tell me Aboutenman.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: He's He's a safety from Oregon by way of Purdue that basically has done everything. He's played safety spot, he's played down in the slot, he's played in the box. He is the closest thing to filling the Harrison Smith void for this defense of any safety that's in the draft right now. The kid out of Toledo that a lot of people just go back and forth with. You know, he's a really explosive player, he's a big hitter, he's all that stuff. But he's not really in the box player. He's not to me, he's not the dynamic athlete that Theeneman is. And I think that in this scheme, you're looking for a guy that can replicate a lot of the things that Harrison Smith did, and that means that you need to find a hybrid athlete that can do all of those things, a little bit of a Swiss Army safety. I think Theeneman fits that build more than the kid out of Toledo. There's a manual kid out of Toledo, so I think it is it's scheme fit. I think they are both very talented, but I think for what we're looking for, I think Theeneman makes the most sense. And the thing is when we get to that point at eighteen in the draft, and again you don't have to tune into here a lot more of this stuff tonight, but thank you man, we we're only going to be around that best the fourth best cornerback. So if you're in the idea that we have to go defensive back like corner because the way the draft is laid out another team needs, you're not looking at a top tier corner You're looking at maybe the fourth best, which still could be a late first rounder.
Speaker 5: But I feel I feel like you're overdrafting.
Speaker 6: If the draft goes the way a lot of expert thinks it's gonna go, you're gonna have the number one tied end in the draft, in Sadik probably available. You have the number two safety after Caleb Downs, which Sauce may think that he actually takes a little bit of a slide in this draft, but I don't know if he's gonna get past the Commanders where they pick. Because Deronte Jones is now the defensive coordinator in Washington, they'll probably look for a safety that can do a lot of the same things, and Downs will probably end up going there. So if that's the number one safety off the draft, then you're getting the number two safety like athenem In to fall to you at eighteen. You could also look for an intier defensive lineman, but you're looking for more of a run stuffing at that point in the draft, more of a run stuffing, big body guy, So Caiden McDonald could be the pick there, or a TJ. Parker, which is an edge Again at that point in the draft, t J. Parker is probably the fifth or sixth best edge rusher in the draft. So it's like, are you reaching for an edge guy just to get an edge guy? Are you looking for just a big body, fat guy in the middle, or are you going to fill the need with a tight end or a safety that is really high on the board.
Speaker 5: Kirk Cousins is signing with the Raiders. The Raiders, Ye, thanks, to man, it makes perfect. He's going to mentor free Nando and yeah, dude, that makes it. I bet you he starts.
Speaker 6: He Kirk will start this year, He'll be the bridge quarterback, and then Frinando will play the next year.
Speaker 2: It's a perfect opportunity.
Speaker 5: So let'll tell you.
Speaker 2: For a guy to learn from a guy, I love it.
Speaker 3: It's his clone, man, And what a perfect spot for Kirk. Like in terms of the culture of the community.
Speaker 2: Just walk around a way with people like we did together and Vigers last time.
Speaker 5: Yeah bet you did, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he and I both.
Speaker 3: Hey, Benjamin, I was just looking at Fenemon's Wikipedia page, right, you said he went to Purdue and then ended up at Oregon made him and committee to play college football Purdue over schools such as Indiana, Minnesota in Northwestern.
Speaker 5: So apparently at some point we had an offer in on it.
Speaker 6: Well, I think, and it don't have it in front of me. I think that there's a family legacy at Purdue mm. So I think it was kind of like one of those foregone conclusions that he was going to be a boiler Maker.
Speaker 5: He had a ton of tackles in Purdue a ton. I think it was something like the three hundred range, and it's a couple of years he was there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the only thing I don't love about him is he's only six foot tall.
Speaker 1: But the other thing, too, is a huge bit Nordo pointed out yesterday on their show on nine to newon.
Speaker 7: You guys are riding motorcycles, were riding motorcycles and getting persians.
Speaker 1: The Detroit Lions right in front of us and picked seventeen have very similar needs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they really do, they really do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's there's a couple teams on this board before eighteen that really could be wild cards. And there's obviously I think there's gonna be some trades.
Speaker 5: They are going to affect some things.
Speaker 6: But as as it stands right now, there are a couple teams, including the Lions, that really could throw a wrench and a lot of what we're looking at.
Speaker 1: But they have, you know, two third round picks that could maneuver a little maybe up to sixteen or fifteen with those picks without giving up anything. In the twenty twenty seven loaded Draft, you guys should do a podcast.
Speaker 5: I did do that. We are Yeah, it's free. Hey, wait when is that gonna arrogant tonight specifically okay.
Speaker 2: By the way, Louver goose and for the initials gaming round.
Speaker 5: Right to stud that guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah right.
Speaker 6: Could you guys tell Lou because I don't know him at all that I read his book The Vanished because it's my hometown. N Yeah, fantastic book, really really well done as far as the research he put in.
Speaker 5: It's a case you were familiar with. No, I never even heard of that case before.
Speaker 6: But the funny thing is, you know, because we could all do this right, you can, as you're reading the book and you're talking about your hometown, you can picture exactly in the county where all of this is taking place. So it's really fun to hear him talk about certain highways and roads and you know, kind of adjacent to this that, and you're like, oh, I know exactly where that's at.
Speaker 5: That's really cool. And I'll never look at that farm ground again, I bet. Yeah. He's got a new crime book, a new case. What's it called Hawk?
Speaker 2: Well, I can give you the real yeah, I'm asking y, Yeah for sure. New book, Mastermind, covers the shooting of a Minneapolis crime scene investigator while she was off duty picking up her son.
Speaker 5: She's a vived.
Speaker 2: I covered case for Carolevin pretty extensively, but knew there were way more details than could ever fit into the news reports because her ex was one of the most manipulative people I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was on with Barrero talking about that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Tim was a respected taekwondo master, jim owner, extremely charismatic with lots of friends. Despite Nikki having a job with the MPD, Tim managed to convince people in the system to believe his side of the story multiple times throughout their custody battle.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: On lou Ragos dot com the the about the book page, there's a little blurb that says, uh, this focuses on a wrongly incarcerated man named Nando.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 3: And they're going to get to the bottom of this Apparently that I didn't know. At the end of the book, you're pretty convinced that Nandy didn't do it and that Nando needs to be freed. We'll talk to about that tomorrow. Yeah, lose a good dude, man, Yeah, great dude. Used to have that extra podcast. Remember that podcast we used to do and Blue Goose.
Speaker 5: Was on it. What happened to that? Well?
Speaker 2: You know, hey, do you think he'll be good at the initials though.
Speaker 5: I mean he's smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean he knows a lot of stuff. He probably forgot a lot of stuff, you know. I mean it's in there somewhere, the smart guy. Yeah, Ben yep free, Nando free.
Speaker 5: He was wrongly convicted.
Speaker 6: Oh hey, guys, I can stick around. We don't have a morning meeting today. Yea, if you guys, bonus stick around till nine o'clock.
Speaker 5: I can do that.
Speaker 3: Bonus bend the rest of the way. More of the power to your morning chew with headlines after this on the fan. Wild Fans, this is your season.
Speaker 1: Experience the energy, the goals, and the unforgettable moments that Grand Casino Arena. Get your tickets now, including to the Wild Versus Cracking on April seventh and the Wild Versus Ducks on April fourteenth. Wild dot Com slash tickets at cheer on the Wild this season.
Speaker 2: Thanks Zacha, kfnaccom slash watch. If you want to watch their last segment of our little Power Trip morning show, here, can I give you guys one more new baseball rule. They're trying and but they're doing this in single A and I find this really interesting, you know how they had. Like in lower leagues of baseball and stuff, they have the ten run rule. This is kind of a variation on that at lower levels. A unique role is being introduced with player health in mind. In the Arizona Fall League, Florida Complex League, and the Dominican Summer League, starting pitchers will be allowed to re enter a game after being removed as long as it happens in the following inning and they've thrown at least twenty five pitches. It's not about strategy as much as it is about protection. Young pitchers can lose command quickly, resulting in long, stressful innings. This rule gives teams a way to reset without overextending arms that are still being developed. So literally, if you're up and you're just crapping the bed, they can take you out of the game, put somebody else in, and then you can come in and start the next time.
Speaker 4: I love that, Yeah, I wasnay, I kind of like that too, and the build for possible drama and the picture getting taken out and yanked and then with the next inning he comes in and just starts hurling fire. I mean, that's that's that's eater, right, there. Yeah, that's sweet.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's no different than a basketball team taking a time out at a at a particular moment when you got to stop somebody on a heater, or you just got to regroup and you come out of the break and all of a sudden like you're a different team.
Speaker 3: Or as we've talked about with Zacho, with goalies and hockey, when you pull a goalie, almost never does that goalie go back in. It's almost always all right, you're done, but there.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they were allowed to, but they can.
Speaker 5: They can go back in.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's because of injuries, sometimes because they switch back for whatever reason.
Speaker 5: But it's pretty duke on themselves or something. Most of the time it's it's your out, you're staying else.
Speaker 3: But the idea is, the idea of you can go back in is kind of a game changer for baseball.
Speaker 5: We'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that idea me too, So there you go, thank you. Baseball historians probably hate it. They don't like change. I guess.
Speaker 6: I guess I don't understand though, in the name of players safety and health, like what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Well, like instead of just keeping him in there, And I don't know. I guess it's a way, like you said, kind of call a time out for him. He goes and sits. They bring in a relief pitcher, he rests its head as opposed to chasing it, and then he comes back in. I don't know, yeah, weird.
Speaker 5: However, whatever guys they're going to use, I think it's a good rule. Free Nando, Yeah, free Nando. Now it's time four headlines.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go around the world of random news stories and see what's going on. We talked about this earlier, but let's rehash it if you weren't listening almost three hours ago. Bennett, it worked, I would argue Chris started it here in the Twin Cities, but it worked. After the backlash, Hershey is going to reverse course, according to them, at least, even though the grandson is still skeptical. But they claim Hershey's claims that they are going back to the old recipe for things like Reese's Peanut butter cups by the year twenty twenty seven, So by the end of this year they believe they'll be back doing it the old way. Brad Reese, the grandson of the founder of Reese's Peanut buttercups. Reese is a little skeptical that her She's actually going to follow through with this. They think he thinks they're doing it just for PR and saying no, we're going to do it the old way. We're going back. He basically saying I'll believe it when I see it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Good for him, Yeah, good for remains skeptical until the proof is in the cups.
Speaker 2: Hey, brother, that's what I always say. You know what I mean, You know, I think that is not real.
Speaker 5: Prove it. Let me let me put these palms on here. Prove it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, prove it. I got to release then I got a five finger test right here. That's right, brother, Brad.
Speaker 3: Brad Rees says that this is an admission that Hershey was using cost cutting architecture and compromising the quality of the Reese's peanut butter cuts, which is exactly what Chris was saying for the last handful of years. He also says there's a quote credibility gap in their carefully engineered messaging.
Speaker 5: That's the PR spin.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting is so many people Corey and and I understand emailed me or tweeted me and said it's because of COVID you can't taste things correctly, And I was like, I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Everything else stays the same.
Speaker 2: These tastes like dog gas, you know, sure, and it really pisses me off.
Speaker 5: Wait too much again.
Speaker 3: Brad Rees said that they had changed the classic recipe, replacing milk chocolate with compound coatings and peanut butter with peanut butter style cream.
Speaker 5: Go back to peanut butter. Just go back to peanut butter. Did you just go back to peanut butter? Yeah, go back to peanut butter. Jeff name is, so we'll see again.
Speaker 3: Brad is a little skeptical that they're actually gonna switch back.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's nothing better, sir. What sorry got? Freedom I got? I got to stand up every time.
Speaker 2: I just ate that omelet less than a half hour ago.
Speaker 5: I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: It smells like an egg farm in here.
Speaker 5: Was there sulfur in those eggs?
Speaker 2: There smells like the devil lives in here.
Speaker 5: There was an ooze sound to that.
Speaker 4: Came like if a Turner was behind Hawk's acid would turn into Leonardo or raphaeluck Nando.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is a weapons prequel in the works.
Speaker 5: About aunt Gladys. I think I didn't see them. Do you guys care enough to make a prequel? I loved her performance. I don't know if.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we should make everything into a world.
Speaker 5: Some things should just be story. Yeah it could be, it could be good, but I just had.
Speaker 2: To become that. It almost blew it. I'm sorry, Yeah right, yeah, I don't. I don't know if we need it though. Yeah, you're probably right. I'll probably watch it, especially if there's nudity.
Speaker 5: What is wrong? Speaking of nudity?
Speaker 3: Somebody has to explain this to me because I don't know what this means. Kelly Rippa admits that she had micro needling done on her butt cheeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what what is to get rid of her? Is that what it is to cell?
Speaker 6: I don't think so, because people do micro needling on their face for watch, just to increase collagen and circulation. Basically, I mean think of think of yeah, I guess why my why my blank? Or think of acupuncture, but then like you know, a thousand times over with little teeny tiny needles all over your face.
Speaker 4: Google AI says it's also called a booty facial.
Speaker 5: Oh you've seen that movie? Can we talk about something like that on the other side. Oh yeah, yeah, the Jaal your fantasy football team name. That's right. Stop, he doesn't have one of those. You don't know that, You're right, I don't sauce, all right, Sauce.
Speaker 3: I think there's a chance you have seen this, So don't guess, and you need to go last one of my Tommy Tonight, Oh my god, tonight on Bravo the series premiere The Real Housewives of Blank.
Speaker 5: The Buke.
Speaker 3: I'll give you guys a hint. This is a state, not a city. Ben, I want one guess, the Real Housewives of.
Speaker 6: You have psychic Ben can nail this the Real Housewives.
Speaker 3: Because you're a critical thinker, you're probably thinking, well, why am I bringing this up, right, I'm not.
Speaker 5: It's not going to be.
Speaker 3: Let's just state it's not going to be the Real Housewives of California.
Speaker 5: The obvious ones or the ones they've already done. Right, So your guess is the Real Housewives of Wisconsin. Wisconsin, Chris Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: I'll just go with like New Orleans, I don't know, something weird states, Louisiana, Zach, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking, uh, thinking Rhode Island. That is the correct answer.
Speaker 3: The Real Housewives of Rhode Island starts tonight on Broad.
Speaker 5: Providence is a great town. It's a great city. Go there.
Speaker 3: My gals did there a girl trip last fall to Providence and were kind of underwhelmed. Really that My wife believes she got instagrammed.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, we're a couple of like travel influencers go to they go to somewhere and every photo they take looks like it's spectacular, and you got to go to this breakfast place and this and that and make sure you see this lighthouse.
Speaker 5: And they went there and they were like, it was kind of depressing.
Speaker 3: And then Parish Parish played hockey there and Parish are like, well, I could have told your Providence sucks. I'm like, well, all right, so it sounds like you like it more than everybody else does. But my wife and kids had fun, but they were underwhelmed. Yeah, they thought they got instagrammed. I've just heard that.
Speaker 6: I've heard quite the opposite, and it's that it's becoming a new East Coast hotspot because it is a little bit more affordable.
Speaker 5: It's a very walkable city. That is very true. They walked everywhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it just seems like kind of good clean living without having to pay Boston prices, prices sauce.
Speaker 3: Will you or your gal watch The Real Housewives of Rhode Island?
Speaker 5: I doubt it. We watched you can't keell? No really, why not?
Speaker 1: The Valley premieres tonight. That's a show she watches, and then the Real Housewives will have a new episode tonight of Beverly Hills, and that's an A plus show.
Speaker 2: Have you guys seen the newest show that they're gonna put on, No Devious Divorces of Denver. It's gonna be about some real sluts. I can't wait.
Speaker 5: With the DT Denver. Call it real Sluts of Denver. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, every time they cut away, it's that cop that caught you sleep with one of those ladies.
Speaker 5: I'm stupid.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of high schools, Benjamin and Georgia, that obviously have athletic teams, and they face off from time to time.
Speaker 4: M H.
Speaker 3: A handful of months ago, one football team beat the other football team sixty three to nothing.
Speaker 5: Geez, I mean, yeah it happens.
Speaker 3: Sure, that's I mean nine touchdowns, But it's not like you know, It's not like it was nine hundred to nothing.
Speaker 5: It was sixty three. Zip. That's a butt kicking.
Speaker 3: The same team one against the other high school, same two teams, right, same team victorious.
Speaker 5: In both just beat that other high school.
Speaker 3: In baseball, what was the baseball score, same two teams, sixty three nothing.
Speaker 5: In football, the baseball score, same.
Speaker 1: Two teams was forty three to one, saus sixty three nothing.
Speaker 5: Yep, I was going to say, interesting score two, Max, I'll go bitty zero, Zach, Yeah, I had sixty three is the number that Who I am? I like that thinking.
Speaker 3: But Ben was the closest. You said forty three to one, right, yeah, forty six? Ripes, boys, that's a That's one of those things where it's like, maybe we do need separate you know, class systems there for ye for sports in high school.
Speaker 5: That's all something.
Speaker 3: I'm all for class warfare.
Speaker 5: Let's go, let's start.
Speaker 2: With the water fountains.
Speaker 5: So that's.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 5: It took me a second. Took me a second, I got there.
Speaker 4: Is that why they're building two out there in the hallway court?
Speaker 5: Porn man, dam I'm boys with Nando.
Speaker 1: I like Nanda and all seriously on the list.
Speaker 6: Isn't that a situation though where it is there's a run rule. I know there was, Yeah, after I think I'm guessing they played nine inning games, so after seven Indians, So they did that, they had scored that many points in seven innings, maybe forty six rip.
Speaker 2: Maybe they scored them all in the seventh inning. Maybe there's three to nothing going into the top of the seventh.
Speaker 3: Maybe researchers have developed a new apple variety called sun Flare by crossing honey Crisp and pink Lady apples. And I can tell you I've seen the video of the breeding. It was hot. Oh my god, due this apple. Lookhouse, rubber Mouth. Over there are Grease honey Crisp top three.
Speaker 5: Honey Crisp might be number one.
Speaker 3: I go Granny Smith one, but I think honey Crisp is probably two or three. So what, I don't know, if I don't know, if I can I don't know if I remember what a pink Lady apple technically tastes like in sir joke here, well, good melons please?
Speaker 2: How old is the yeah?
Speaker 5: Are they the ladies from Grease? My Greece actually prefer pornando.
Speaker 3: According to a new study, most Americans are three months away from financial collapse.
Speaker 8: Hey monkey, so bag this butter.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go to the Perkins today?
Speaker 5: Well? Sorry, should we should? I venmo, You.
Speaker 2: Give me plenty of time to go back down and win my money back.
Speaker 5: Today is National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day. Hell yeah, Amburrido Day.
Speaker 3: Amburrito Day as well, but the National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day. You can only have one for the rest of your life. Burritos or National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day. Which one?
Speaker 5: Oh, come on, it's eat It's a burrito. Anybody go the other way? I do questions on this question. Oh hark, what we heard you fart?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 5: Second thought, I'm going.
Speaker 3: Today is also National ride your horse to a bar day.
Speaker 5: Moss you get around. You can't put whiskey planes on that horse? Is swerving, sir. No such thing as an r U.
Speaker 3: I This story says fair warning.
Speaker 5: You can get a d U Y on a horse. It says you can't. It's not.
Speaker 1: A motorized vehicle has to have a motor You're still technically what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's called something else. But you can get the equivalent of a d u I and.
Speaker 5: A horse something with only one horse power?
Speaker 10: Who rides a horse sober? Thank you, You're welcome. No, honestly, you a lot of people. I mean, who rides a horse sober?
Speaker 5: Okay? Time out? Start over? How can you get a d u I on an animal?
Speaker 3: It's got to be the equivalent, though, of a duiland. It might be called something different. Is it like a drunken disorderly?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Because you're theoretically put a lot of people in jeopardy if you're drunkenly driving quote a.
Speaker 1: Horse all over the place. Must is gonna have to find a new way to that bar tonight? Can you get what were you saying? A d ui on?
Speaker 5: Are you drinking tonight?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 5: Nay? On a horsey? I'm gonna put horsey. That's good. What is it saying? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I guess you can, but it's a I let me go to Schumannlawier dot com. The question can't hold on the question hold on the question of nothing worse.
Speaker 5: In listening to you, there's only two things. The question wait.
Speaker 2: My phone when I'm trying to search for something that I don't have three bars?
Speaker 1: The question of whether you can receive a d u I and a horse represents one of the most intriguing intersections between traditional transportation and modern law enforcement. Well, the image of a cowboy riding home from the saloon might be like the relic of the Old West, the legal reality is far from complex. The answer depends on entirely on your state defines a vehicle, whether it's impaired driving statutes.
Speaker 5: How long are you gonna talk? I don't. It's a long website.
Speaker 1: However, states like Pennsylvania and Michigan have definitely ruled that horses are not vehicles for UI purposes.
Speaker 5: In states like Kentucky, explicit.
Speaker 1: Laws make it illegal to operate any non motorized vehicle, including horses, while intoxicated.
Speaker 5: So you can, So you can get a dui on like a bike? Yeah, yes, of course you can, because you're.
Speaker 3: Because you're technically putting other people in danger if you're recklessly riding or driving or steering. Like what if you ride a horse riding in the oncoming traffic because you're point two.
Speaker 1: Good news for Minnesotans. You cannot get a dui and a horse in Minnesota. Take that a horse or bicycle does not fit the definition of a motor vehicle, so the operator could not be arrested for d.
Speaker 3: W Then should we all chip in and buy muscle horse or tiger a horse?
Speaker 5: Or we could save the horse and give him a cowboy.
Speaker 3: Jo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not bad though. Oh, I guess you can get charged for animal cruelty or neglect is well, if you're drunk. If you're drunk right in the horse, you guys should, But it's not neglect today, it's not cruelty. If the horse is drunk as well, that would be more fun.
Speaker 6: I think what would be more fun, you being drunk on a horse or the horse being drunk in your sober.
Speaker 3: I think it's more fun if you're drunk, more dangerous the other way if the horse is drunk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that would be I mean, if you're a thrill secret you have no idea what this horse is going to do because he's drunk. He made us fall over and start laughing.
Speaker 5: I don't know. As long as Nanda was free, I don't care.
Speaker 3: The longest surgery ever recorded was performed in two thousand and one. How long did it take? See if you guys can talk this out and break this down. Longest surgery ever recorded was performed in two thousand and one. I should I'll give you this too. It was by a team of twenty doctors to zero. Ye, longer it take? And what do you think it was?
Speaker 5: For go?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna guess it was probably thirty seven hours. And it was a limb reattachment or a transplant, like a hand transplant.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: What about when they split like twins up?
Speaker 3: That is the correct answer. This was splitting conjoined twins.
Speaker 5: How long did it take at the head? Which?
Speaker 3: What at the head? Which the main head part? Okay, skull, the top part of a human? How long did it take? By the way, they were eleven month old twins?
Speaker 5: Wow? Wow, sixty three hours seventy two forty eight. I'll go with Fidy again.
Speaker 3: Surgery was a success. It took them one hundred and three wow, one.
Speaker 5: Three, which is the plus kf hand. What's the hell of a sleep right there?
Speaker 6: That's a lot of narcotics to go sleepy for that long?
Speaker 5: They turn out Okay says that it worked again.
Speaker 3: It was twenty five years ago, so I have no idea if they had later health complications, but at the time it was deemed to success.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine, though, if you're the parents and you have conjoined twin boys, but they're attached at the wenus and you have to decide which one gets the full member and which one doesn't.
Speaker 3: That is definitely something I have never contemplated a day.
Speaker 6: Every day why And I'm just thankful that having kids because I'll never have to make.
Speaker 1: That's what those are for, Hawk, Those are for your hands, finger finger, You need help?
Speaker 3: Hok, all right, Sauce, poker face, Yeah, go ahead, what stop?
Speaker 5: Here we go?
Speaker 1: You need sex handcuff? Yeah, he needs to go locked away for a while. We can't get on the internet.
Speaker 3: On this day, April second, five hundred and thirteen years ago, Spanish explorer Ponce de Leone landed in Florida. Does Sauce know what Ponce de Leone was looking for? Yes or no? You're gonna say yes. That was a quick confidence Yes, Ben, Yes, yes, Max always you always back your boy, I always, that's my dog. The two guys. You will fight for two guys that you always back. Sauce and Nando and Nanto Sary yes, no said no?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: So everybody says yes except for Zachary Sauce Spanish explorer Ponce de Leona, this day in fifteen thirteen, was looking for what this.
Speaker 5: Might be a dumb guess, Cuba.
Speaker 2: Jesus loves us?
Speaker 5: Is he right, brilliant?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Again, I I don't know.
Speaker 11: He was looking for Cuba, you know all that's the first thing of all the all the ancient texts.
Speaker 6: Back in the day, they knew that there was a mystical world called Cuba.
Speaker 5: Right, I just couldn't find them.
Speaker 3: So got to Florida, opened up the map and said, which way is Cuba?
Speaker 5: Okay? Did I miss it? Relax? Was he looking for the Andes Mountains? Do you know what continent the Andes Mountains are on? Pall sick by the sea? Europe? Europe has the Andes God damn mean I don't know, asking, I don't know. You don't really know what he was looking for? You kidding?
Speaker 1: I know, I don't Was he looking for Canada? Was he looking for North South America? And was he looking for Africa?
Speaker 3: What if I told you he was looking for something that does not exist?
Speaker 5: Mermaids?
Speaker 3: He was looking for? He was looking for He was looking for a hypothetical, mythical.
Speaker 5: Triangle. No, yeah, Themuda where free Nando lives.
Speaker 3: No, he was looking for something that the equator can I guess, yeah, the fountain he.
Speaker 5: Was looking for the found He was looking for the fountain of you. Simple. No, God, damn it. I know where are you off to? Man, I'm taking my boys. We're gonna looking for Cuba.
Speaker 1: Put me back.
Speaker 5: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Uh, we already went to Europe to see the andies.
Speaker 5: Where are the Andes? Where do you think they are? I don't know. You already get in Europe? Yeah, and.
Speaker 7: They're so good. They're so good out of the freezer.
Speaker 3: Frozen chocolate of any kind is yet? Yeah, I gotta freeze it so good. That's why the the thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. Right, just throw freezer immediately. Kick cats, by the way, if you want kick cats, I have a ton.
Speaker 5: Of them at home. Yees, boxing and boxes and boxes a cat? Did you finally figure out where where they're at? They're in Chili, Chile? Cool? M Sorry I didn't pay attention to anything in school. Yeah nothing. I was not there to learn last but not leave? Speaking of at what were you there to do? Eat and talk talk to babes? Uh?
Speaker 3: It would have been the birthday of Casanova today the Guy Looking for Love writer slash Lover. After preaching a sermon in church, the collect plate was filled with propositions from Italian women and wow, he claims once he was turned down by a woman that he slowly began to die. Must be rough to be Casanova. He got turned down once and slowly started to die.
Speaker 5: I've had enough. I don't have to do that'll do pigs man? Okay? Can I ask a question? Can't wait? Where?
Speaker 1: And I'd like a nice answer, mean answer, And ask Chris Hawk? Where was Christopher Columbus originally thinking he was going?
Speaker 5: Wasn't he trying to find a route around to get to India? India? Okay? India China?
Speaker 2: And I believe that's what's indians?
Speaker 5: Simple question. I think that's right answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're I think India was playing a Cuba plan. B.
Speaker 1: Well, there had to been somebody who eventually stumbled across Cuba, and I thought it was pants.
Speaker 9: Da leone, I hate words so much. Well we're almost done, daddy, Oh can I pants?
Speaker 6: Can I ask another serious, non trouser question one minute ahead? It is what was it back in the day? When when they were looking for India, was it? That's our English version of that word? Like, what did they call the country of India?
Speaker 5: I don't great question, no idea.
Speaker 2: I think they already knew it was. Yeah, I don't know. That's a good question. He was just trying to find a different road.
Speaker 6: To it, right, Yeah, yeah, but I wonder like what what was the actual word? How did they describe that country? So then that country actually those are the people that he found were not really Indie.
Speaker 3: What a Spanish speaker at that time would have called the country of India?
Speaker 5: Act good question? Don't know, Well, good question doesn't matter. I think it was Indio, that was it, And I'm not trying to make a joke. I think it was no kidding in.
Speaker 3: That's what I'd be put in every Spanish word. I just put a note. Oh, we americanize everything. Some of us call ponstantly owned pants.
Speaker 2: And free Nando.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad.
Speaker 7: I'm so glad I said this extra twenty It worked out.
Speaker 3: But he took a beating today said he's still standing there like a champ stanny akown.
Speaker 5: He's on his feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Than Casanova took an absolute beating for three and a half Hoursnando.
Speaker 5: Yep, all right, Fernando.
Speaker 3: Everybody the Powers to Morning Show wholeheartedly behind Nando. We gotta get we gotta get Maya more behind this and get Nando out of prison.
Speaker 5: I agree, she'll do it. Kim Kardashian might do it.
Speaker 3: Good luck Kirk Cousins, and good luck to Nando Lua Goose tomorrow to play initials. I think we're at one hundred and thirteen right, wasn't last week won twelve five, So I think we're at one hundred and thirteen thousand dollars tomorrow with the jackpot.
Speaker 5: Nine to noon is next. Hey really have a wonder today