Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of I don't think I've ever heard of have you ever heard of a torture party?
Speaker 2: Has this come out of that, like the BDSM world or No?
Speaker 1: No, no, not at all, not at all, not at all. It is like I'm trying to think. I'm trying to think. I don't even know what world I would say it comes out of, like that's their thing, you know, Like some people are like, oh, I'm going to now this is more of a con or, like a convention. But it's like I'm going to what was the what was the Anime convention? Oh? The con Yeah, like, oh, I'm doing that for the weekend. Now this isn't a convention. It's more of a gathering of people, like I don't know that the convention center is going to say, oh, come on in, we're having a what do they call it, Oh, the torture.
Speaker 3: Potluck, Like I don't know if that's gonna tot luck. Yeah, the torture pot potluck. Okay, so you call it just a party before it is it is. But that's why I didn't know I needed to bring a covered dish.
Speaker 1: No no, no, there's no food. There's no food. It is like but everybody's got their own thing. So it's not like you you come here and you go like, hey, for this party, everybody's getting well, I could I could give you one of them, like everybody's getting waterboarded, Like that's not no, it is, well, I.
Speaker 4: Can't say something that happened. Yeah, oh, I thought you were just throwing out a method.
Speaker 1: No means because that that person wanted it. So that's what I mean. Pot luck like that was his thing. So he and he did, so he went and so so I was reading about this and apparently these take place, Chris din pardon me. Will you see if you can find me anybody who's ever been to one or heard of one eight six six to Elliott eight six six two three five five four six eight someone who's ever been to or heard of a torture party. So this guy and by the way, they want everybody to be safe. They want everybody like they don't just it's not like they water waterboarded this guy and there was like no stopping.
Speaker 2: So there's like safe words and obviously.
Speaker 1: There's safe words, and it is like a it's again, they're not they're not trying to get any kind of he's wanting this to be done. It's not being done to him, if that makes sense. Yes, it's being done to him, but he wants it done. That's his thing.
Speaker 4: So what is I don't want to use the word fetish because everyone then thinks it's sexual.
Speaker 2: It's not. But what what is? What do you call that? Motivation?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: Just curiosity? It's their thing.
Speaker 1: There was somebody who said that they'd seen something in a movie.
Speaker 2: Sin hold on, what's your thing? Elliott? This morning food?
Speaker 1: Breakfast wrap from Duncan. Well, I didn't want the sausage to get cold. No, no, so the like. There was one person who said that they had seen something in a movie and they wanted to replicate it. So they wanted to take a shot and then get slapped across the.
Speaker 2: Face like a shot of liquor.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he took a shot of I don't know if it was whiskey, bourbon, whatever it was. So he took a shot and then got cracked right across the face and loved it.
Speaker 2: A bunch of bars do that loved it. Oh, I've never been to a bar where they do.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I've never seen in person myself. I've seen it online.
Speaker 1: This guy loved it. He was like it was so invigorating. It was everything I wanted it to be.
Speaker 2: So there are no limits. I can't say that.
Speaker 4: Maybe there, maybe there are things that are prohibited, but just in terms of the spectrum that these forms of torture on, you can find anything.
Speaker 2: At a party, it was it's a potluck. What does what do you want done? Is what the is? What is permissible? I guess within reason, you know what is the cutoff?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: The only two things.
Speaker 1: Number one, it didn't say like I don't I doubt somebody's gonna get like stab you or anything like that, Like that's not the nature of it. Also, I know that you can't smoke during the thing, which I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, that was the rule. No smoking.
Speaker 1: They were no no, I'm saying stabbings, but like some of them were as simple as somebody getting like clothes pins all over their face. Another one was this guy getting waterboarded.
Speaker 2: Another one was.
Speaker 1: This guy getting popped across the face.
Speaker 2: After doing a shot mm hmm and judgment free I'm assuming.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Also, you know what's very popular tasers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, tasers. Tasers are big where they want to be zapped with.
Speaker 2: No, we're not doing that here. There's a lot of tas.
Speaker 1: I don't want to call it taser play because then it makes it sound sexual, but a lot of tasers. And then there was something where it was like almost like electric rods where you hold one and somebody else holds one.
Speaker 2: Like that game we had the well yes, but like a Legiti for adults. Yeah, can I go to line one? Can I go to line one?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Elliott the morning? Hey, how you doing? And I'm doing great?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: Are you giving me your name?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nicholas, Yes, Nicholas. What can I do for you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I'm done and I'm done in Hope. Well, and uh, I've been to Fallout. I know you're gonna you guys know what Fallout is in Richmond. It's it's like a club that you can go to that is members only.
Speaker 2: But is it a torture club.
Speaker 5: It's not a torture club, but they have they have events that they have an event called Torture Garden where, like you're talking about, it's like a torture pot. Look, it absolutely has to do with the BDSM world, and there's a lot about consent, especially if you go to fall Out itself. It's all about consent and and it's very very much big in communic and it's it's just like you said, it's a bunch of people getting together. There's different lines that you can go into. There's needle play, there's uh you get you can stand in line and get whipped, you can get tied up.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that sounds that sounds a little bit different than the torture thing I was reading about, because I understand what you're saying, like that one kind of let me separate the two of them, like where when it gets to the BDSM world, the one that I was reading about wasn't like BDSM activities of like getting whipped or getting what is that thing.
Speaker 2: Called what is that crop cropped paddled?
Speaker 1: Like like none of those Like I've been to clubs where like like dudes are getting like what do you call it clothes pins on their balls Like I've seen that, but that was like at a sex club. This isn't sex related, but it is related to the first one, where it's all about consent and it's all about communication and it's all about like like I don't even want to say like oh, when I say.
Speaker 2: Stop, it means stop.
Speaker 1: But it's all about communicating back and forth with each other about I want to do this. Like the guy that was getting waterboarded was go for three seconds and then go for form. When I put my hand up, somebody actually held his hand while it was up so that if it got too much he could squeeze.
Speaker 2: Their Yeah there he is.
Speaker 4: Move move your chair so Diane can see this. This doesn't look like there's BDSM on anyone's mind.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm telling you this. This, this has nothing. This has nothing to do with sex, that's all. It has nothing to do like I'm not aroused watching this. It looks like this was a regular get together. I decided to waterboard someone.
Speaker 2: Well, no, but these are regular people. But they've all come with something they want to be tortured with.
Speaker 1: That's why we call it the torture potluck. Yeah, and like again, hey, thank you sir.
Speaker 2: There were like jeans and buttoned downs and corduroys.
Speaker 7: This guy, the guy getting waterboarded, like, it's not it's not it. It's not a like a hostage video. But he's laying down the grass with everybody around. This guy's drinking a beer with his war ring on his chicks has a glass of wine and.
Speaker 2: They're just pouring a water bottle.
Speaker 7: But he's got the towel over his face and he's trying to breathe through it.
Speaker 2: There he is afterwards, and he's laughing because I guess he enjoyed it because this was his thing.
Speaker 1: And again, you don't look at him because if you're ahead, you were like, these are all like like like there's something wrong. It looks like a very normal kid.
Speaker 4: So you can't try something out for the first time, of course you can't.
Speaker 2: Oh but you said this was his thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, this was his thing. Of this was my this was my Yeah, I wanted to get waterboarded.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I can't get over the photos of them. And then it's like a normal party.
Speaker 7: Yes, well, look they even have like those cool we don't have this, but they even have those cool lights hanging like the.
Speaker 2: Backyard, a Needison vintage bowl.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this guy's drinking Miller light. She's drinking like some kind of like truly and a.
Speaker 2: Glass of wine. Okay, so what is this guy doing? Oh, you know what, I don't know what his thing is. I don't know what his thing is.
Speaker 7: Why is he just.
Speaker 2: Reaching his hands towards the towards the sky or was it? Is this the rider? I don't know? Oh yeah that Oh what's happening here?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah a.
Speaker 2: Little fireport or did it just get cold?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not a little firepla a little fireplight.
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: What are you bringing to the potluck? What do you want? I I can't even think of one that you would want done. No, certainly not waterboarding. Why that's not your thing because I don't want to feel like I'm drowning. Okay, so then what is your you want to be electric? I got tell you, I got I got No. I hated that thing tasers for days now. You've never been tased? No, I'm talking about the little that was a little pussy gag. Hated it?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, well imagine the one for adults and they drink a lot of trolleys.
Speaker 2: The the No. No, but like, what a taser? You've never been tased? No, because I'm always afraid. I'd always be afraid I'd pee myself if I got tasted. No judgment.
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask Kristen if because she carries one around, she's curious she carries around it's too.
Speaker 2: Of course, the effect and how it feels.
Speaker 6: Have you ever.
Speaker 2: Let me hear it? No, let me hear it?
Speaker 4: Because she does it in such a flashy, performative way. I hope when you actually need it on the streets, when you're being mugged, you drop your theatrics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this for Diane.
Speaker 8: Are you sure you're ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 8: How about this one?
Speaker 2: Where was it? It was?
Speaker 1: It was like two inches It's not it'stand by your belly button.
Speaker 8: It was. I wanted to make sure you could hear it on.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can't. You get your clothes, you move your face away, you're well, whoa dude? Oh that's I like that?
Speaker 8: Ready, Tyler?
Speaker 2: Which one delivers more of a jolt? Stun gun? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I would you even be able to like just push the button to do it?
Speaker 2: You can try.
Speaker 1: I don't think you could pull the Trigger's curious the yeah, come on in, come on in. I'm gonna go to line to I'm sweating, Hi, yellie in the morning.
Speaker 9: Hello, Yeah, hi, Hi, here's this Okay, I'll just go buy spicy Okay, So I love that on this On this radio.
Speaker 6: Station, you guys could sometimes get into the cake stuff. But I honestly wish you had like a correspondent or some stuff like to be able to get some of the terms right and stuff like that. As I'm I'm somebody that's into impact.
Speaker 2: Life, into what impact impact.
Speaker 6: Like having your boy impacted?
Speaker 2: Right, and what was just so I'm clear. But because you cut out there.
Speaker 6: First and I already know what you're gonna ask me, And this is why I'm asking. It's not always sexual.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's what that's what I said about. Because you don't listen. You were born without ears. Wow, I got an idea.
Speaker 1: Why don't I impact your ears?
Speaker 6: No, I'm just saying, like you you're like, you're like, it's not a kink, it's not a fetish because it's not always sexual, but it can fall into that. It can fall into that well because it's BDS. Just because like you're calling you a torture party of your life, that it's not BBS and that it's just some of the terms. It kind of drives me a little crazy sometimes.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I'm not I don't live in that world.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's things you say that would drive me crazy, like when you said people impact your ass.
Speaker 2: Huh didn't you say people impact your ass? Yeah, like spanking, right, yeah, yeah, but it's not but it's.
Speaker 6: Not sexual, right, No, it's for there are ways that it can be in stuff. But when you're asking about sometimes these parties happen. It's not necessarily like an a sexual venue or anything like that. But people don't do these things because it's like sexually or because it's like competent to deal with, you know, stuff that there's a lot of reasons to go thirt But it's just I I love that you. I just wanted to say, like, I love that you guys bring all this stuff up sometimes, Like I know that those of us that are in the community, when you are on such a large platform and you make general statements for not having the knowledge of something, it kind of sometimes can make things more Uh what's the word when you have like a stigma?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, okay, I think I think I can. I think I can understand what you're saying. Compliment They No, not really, it's back she said, she bringing it up.
Speaker 2: Get it right? Well I am, I am getting it right. No, No, the okay, so I don't know all the terms, big deal, you don't know every word I say.
Speaker 6: No, I'm Ellie, I'm not coming at you. I'm a total fan. Like I'm just saying like, I'm sometimes wish that when you brought this stuff off or you're like, hey, everybody telling me about I almost wish that you have like the correspondence that you can send out me.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know anybody who's been to a torture party, but I think the one the one thing that you and I agree on is that, or at least in this case, it's not sexual at all.
Speaker 6: No, I agree with that. It's I don't know how to explain. It's just sometimes because you have your your voice reads just so far sometimes and it's just I think it would be helpful to us in the community sometimes when you talk about stuff like this on a large platform.
Speaker 1: But let me do that, because I think maybe this is where I'm confused. Like you, you said, yours isn't your your your what did you call it ass impact or something like that, impact play, but yours words, But yours is in the b d s M world, right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: But just because it's BDSM doesn't always make it sexual.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, I can understand that.
Speaker 6: I can understand that, Like sometimes you don't mean to, but it's like you'll drop You'll you'll be interested in the subject, You'll be asking the public about it, people will call it and tell you things, and then sometimes like the way that you're reacting or you say the terms, you go back like it's just it's I it's like, I love that you put it out there and that you're making people think. But sometimes as a listener where those of us in the community, and I've had conversations whether people because I love you guys, will invite.
Speaker 1: Me to the community and I will, uh, I will talk to all of them that.
Speaker 2: I'm into.
Speaker 1: I'm also into ass impact, so yes, that'll be good, but not in a sexual way, not in a sexual.
Speaker 6: Way for taking them all. I just it's just I've always loved that you guys have so many different things that you talk about. I always love that, Like I think that you're.
Speaker 2: Smart in the world. Absolutely, all right, very good.
Speaker 6: I'm so sorry that she went everything she wanted. Just we we we just all love you guys, and it's nice to know that you create representation in different ways.
Speaker 1: I love people more than anybody else. All right, very good, Very good. I'm gonna let you go before I spank you. All right, very good, Thank you man.
Speaker 2: One of the benefits of a live show. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I couldn't have taked this yesterday, Toby Toohnsin feedback. But what I guess she's saying, and it's it's a fair point. When you were stressing that this torture party you read about was nothing to do with you might have said, it's not like it's b DSM.
Speaker 2: Well she wanted to say.
Speaker 1: Well, oh, yes, isn't always sexual, right, but it is to me.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think of it that way, but you do.
Speaker 4: But we have over the years been educated enough to learn sometimes it's just about the relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. That's fair. That's fair, like the power or the uh when the chain around the mall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so I guess some I accused Christen over there of being a little dramatic with her stun gun and taser, but some BDS is art.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I have no problem with that. What's going on, by the way, this is from your torture party. Oh, I don't know why they're doing that.
Speaker 1: There's some kind of card trick they do on this guy's head. I was gonna send this to a correspondent. I was gonna send this to Victor a reason.
Speaker 2: Go. I don't know what the hell's going on here.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know what it is, but they're doing it like a card trick on this guy's head.
Speaker 2: But is this a magician? No, has Victor be ever been booked for a torture party? Oh that would be awesome, That would be great. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know exactly what going on there, but they're doing a card trick on this dude's head.
Speaker 2: What happens at this get together?
Speaker 1: It's a torture pot lock, whatever you want to happen. All right, what'd you bring in?
Speaker 8: A stun gun and a taser?
Speaker 2: Which one are you gonna Which one are you gonna pull the trigger on?
Speaker 8: He's gonna do both?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, at the same time, I'm gonna say the fourth of jellies.
Speaker 2: Passed, all right? Which would go? You know what? Do the stun gun first?
Speaker 8: It's a mini trigger.
Speaker 2: It's a mini is a trigger harder on one of them? What do you mean they're both buttons other buttons?
Speaker 8: Yes, so they're both the buttons off.
Speaker 2: Right Now you've used one of these.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna show you how to do it. Just push it so they're both flashlights too, So you turn the flashlight on and then you go up one more and that means it's on the red light.
Speaker 8: Yes, there you go.
Speaker 2: Careful how you hold you? Grab it? Thank you like a knife for a pair of scissors.
Speaker 8: Okay, and it's it's not very heavy.
Speaker 2: Don't get your face away. Aim at Kristen. One shoots the barbs. As long as that's not any of these. As long as you don't touch somebody with it, you're fine. Is it red? I answer? Shake? Is it red? Oh no, it's not red. Hold on, turn it on? Oh yeah, you turned it off when you passed it. Yes, very safety. Okay, Oh is the red one? I just saw the flashlight going. All right, push it, push your face away, it's not too close. Okay, wait, hold on? What is it gonna shot? Oh?
Speaker 4: That was so much laughter when you're in your studio doing it and it's not that loud.
Speaker 2: Did it did it feel good? Did it feel power?
Speaker 8: Do you feel like a man?
Speaker 2: You didn't like it? You didn't hear me like a man? Oh? For one for one? Yes, Kristen, hand you like that, so you know for sure?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: All right, here comes the other one. Here comes the big mama. This one's good.
Speaker 4: And this one is a true taser. Yeah yeah, Well you said the other one was a mini.
Speaker 8: Yes it is a mini.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also a stunt gun.
Speaker 1: This one's got more of a that one. Stunt gun's gonna hurt more, but this one's got more of.
Speaker 2: An umph to it.
Speaker 8: So this is similar as well.
Speaker 10: So flashlight right and then down there, so right now it's ready okay, Oh.
Speaker 2: You're handing it to me ready, Well, I.
Speaker 8: Just turned it off. Make sure the bottom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you turn it on okay, like a microphone. Thank you? Wait lukash. She puts her hand right over the front of it. She don't care with it off. Touch the end of it. It's just a flashlight. Touch it. I can't.
Speaker 4: I don't know where the flames come out of. Where are the flames gonna come out of?
Speaker 8: Do you see where it's metal around?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh the top? Yes, I see it. Now, okay, turn it on, turn it on right bottom okay, and no flight.
Speaker 8: Oh you don't have to do the flashlight. It should already be ready to.
Speaker 4: Go, okay, So I'm not push this up to it. It's position correct, higher position.
Speaker 2: Put into your neck.
Speaker 4: But now I'm gonna tell you a scary tale. And now it is just why is the flashlight on?
Speaker 2: Because you want it on?
Speaker 8: You can turn it on.
Speaker 2: It's another of safety. Push it up.
Speaker 8: Wait what did he push it?
Speaker 2: Why's in the flashlight going on? Did you turn it on? Yeah? It should be on there it is? Oh is that a loose coil? What is that? Well, it's a hare.
Speaker 8: Dude, it's probably mine a hair Probably I can't I carry it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Could this now spark?
Speaker 8: You're good?
Speaker 2: A fire?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 2: Tell you what are you doing? I'm scared you? Why that he's gonna like it's gonna fly out of his hands and taisy?
Speaker 8: No? Yeah, do you want to try them any No?
Speaker 2: I don't want to try anything.
Speaker 4: This is a pretty good flashlight. You can see it well in a lit room. Yeah, look it on the ceiling.
Speaker 1: Well, you also want to be able to see the person that you're getting ready.
Speaker 8: To blind them?
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, same thing. Just push the button.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, but don't don't like push the button.
Speaker 4: I did last time and we all heard how that was. I'm going to try not to scream. Okay, I'm serious.
Speaker 2: Hold on, called caw she Here we go?
Speaker 8: Could you hit it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why didn't it go?
Speaker 8: Which turn the black? I don't know the slide thing?
Speaker 4: Turn it down down one or down two to two?
Speaker 2: All the way the bottom, I believe. Yeah, that's why I do it. I'll start do it. I couldn't. I also closed my eyes. I was gonna say, why did you close your eyes? I don't blind it by the really good flash? God? You know who would get away the thief when it would? Did you like twenty minutes to activate it? On a second? I need to do that again. I'm sorry? Are you the victim? We heard you scream?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 2: Can you give us a description of the thief?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I can't close my eyes? Was that which one had more of a display? What that one?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 8: L hold it longer?
Speaker 4: Well, the key wouldn't actually be opening my eyes. Okay, I'm going to keep my eyes open.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we.
Speaker 8: Go, and really open your eyes like there.
Speaker 2: You like, yeah, force yourself to stare at it. Okay, here we go, Here we go. I can't give yourself a heart attack. You should have seen you shouldn't have seen you. Did you feel yourself jump? You came out of the chair, is pounding? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But don't you feel like like like you are, like you got it, like you gotta like you're stopping crime.
Speaker 8: Man, You're a real man.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm not doing it again. I know everyone's looking at me.
Speaker 4: Because you're holding it like you're going to Well, I'm just being safe. Clearly, I can't unleash its power without yelling.
Speaker 2: Can you not call it yelling? It's screaming.
Speaker 4: Look at she doesn't even blinks, showing off.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, let it. Yeah, that's how you drop them. That's how I'm not doing both at the same time.
Speaker 8: Have a little party.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Is that something that you do? All right, I'm going to pass this back to you. Okay, okay, you don't need to. I'm going to right now, I'm going to show you.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm concerned because the middle one that means it's off off. I go to the middle of the top.
Speaker 2: To the bottom. The bottom is the safety. Turn the bottom off, Turn the bottom off. Did I sup put it down to the bottom right now? The button on the bottom, I know, Can I get your finger? No? I'm so sorry. I get you're not talking about Okay, the button nut butt underneath it. Okay, now, it's not like I'm showing you. I'm hitting that. I'm good.
Speaker 4: That was not on purpose. Don't take me to the range. I have to piece so badly you gotta break.
Speaker 1: All right. So the good news is at the next party you won't use tasers. You can do something else since you already brought that to the uh this pot. Look what is wrong with that person? Did I curse when I got shocked?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I also didn't get shocked. Now someone wrote I did cause No that I got dumped. Why would you have gotten dumped? Oh? My god? Is a b back? No, you didn't get you sugar? Got there a glitch. I don't think they're solar flare.
Speaker 1: Do you do you think you shocked the microphone and it it chopped out?
Speaker 2: Why would Josh do that?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying he did. Someone just said that the audio got cut out. Oh that shouldn't be the case. I'll talk to you.
Speaker 2: Did I did I scream too loud? I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: Do you think that that that scream may have just blew out everything.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I point out when you get too excited by a song, you turn up too much.
Speaker 2: It then illuminates on the board overload right, Oh you may have overloaded. Oh yeah, you may have voted. I'm sorry, that's okay, that's all right.