Speaker 1: So, cav your son, Josiah has his first celebrity crush.
Speaker 2: I was so surprised. He face sighed me. Yesterday, him and his mom. They just got back in town for being in Atlanta and seeing some family, so I haven't seen him in a while. He gets on face time, he's so excited, like I'm just excited. He's like dad. First thing out of his mom is dad, I have a celebrity crush. And immediately I'm like, oh my god, like who is this? I started to think of like, who are my celebrity crushes? I think my first one may have been like Carmen electric Or so you know, I was one of those you're a carmeon Elector.
Speaker 1: By the way he to see her, I was like, oh you thought, I know she puts out.
Speaker 3: Low key z.
Speaker 2: Remember Zena the Warrior Princess. I used to like her too. I used to be like, you better slate him Dragons. So yeah, So Josia says he has a celebrity crush and I'm like, Okay, who is it? And he says her name's Madison Sky. And immediately, what do you think? I did?
Speaker 3: I Google? So I type in I'm like Madison Sky. Pull up.
Speaker 2: The first thing you see is like an Instagram. He turned on my brightness so you can see this. I click the Instagram, okay, and Madison skypops. Oh my god, look at that, I said Josiah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm like one. I think she might be.
Speaker 1: A little wait is that the right way?
Speaker 3: That's what you talking about. I'm like, jo sorry, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: By the way, you can't get to Google right now. Is just big booty.
Speaker 2: She is our only fans special, I said Josia, I think she might be out of your league. He's like, well, just check her IMDb. So I searched Madison scut IMDb. It's like Dirty Auditions Volume four. Don't tell my husband three. I'm like, just like, I don't think I have the right Madison Scott here. You have to my spelling her name right. So finally he sends me a link and it is a It is a beautiful young lady. She's like nine ten whatever. His age is like a twelve years old. She's completely different.
Speaker 1: Like, how is she a celebrity from like.
Speaker 3: Some Netflix movie like Little Kid movie or my mind?
Speaker 1: So Madison Sky, uh, there's a kid Madison Sky, And then there's the only fans Madison.
Speaker 3: Not to be confused.
Speaker 2: His Madison Skuy is like Madison Sky, valid dumb, like that's her name? Okay, Oh, yes, I'm talking about Blue my entire mind.
Speaker 1: So who is the other Madison Skuy?
Speaker 3: That's more so? Oh, this little girl's so cute.
Speaker 1: That is so funny.
Speaker 3: She's more appropriate for at this point.
Speaker 1: Is although, were you a little bit proud at first?
Speaker 3: I was shocked?
Speaker 1: Were you loving it because you like the girls with the thick booty?
Speaker 3: Look this Madison Skuy. The other one is very attractive, young lady. I'll see why she's doing well in that space.
Speaker 1: Now, are you following her?
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe it. The first non pictures ain't even her face.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, how do you even know what she looks like?
Speaker 1: Do you remember your first probably Xena?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I used to think Vana White was kind of cold when she used to hit them letters and watch them spin around like Vana White. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I used to love Patrick Swayzey because I loved the dirty damn thing and Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
Speaker 1: Of course mine mine was And you'll know exactly who she is because of the movie. But mine was his love interest in Karate Kid. Uh. It was Elizabeth Shoe. Who if you never know who Elizabeth Shoe is, she's her brother? Is that Andrew Shoe? Elizabeth Shoe was so hot and she was so hot. And you remember the Karate Kid?
Speaker 5: Do you remember?
Speaker 1: Do you remember Danielle Son and Danielle Son's girl?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: And all you wanted was Daniell's son to beat the crap out of Uh?
Speaker 4: Uh was Elizabeth shoeing adventures and babysitting.
Speaker 1: I don't know why she I love. I don't know.
Speaker 3: She was a hollow man.
Speaker 1: She still looks great too, Like she still actually looks kind of hot. But it's interesting, like your first celebrity crush always kind of plays a part too, because I feel like Chelsea kind of has a little bit of a a issue type of a look to her. You get your little fantasy. Now, imagine if your boy goes with Madison Scott he's marrying. What about Bianca and Lydia? Who were your guys' first celebrity crushes?
Speaker 3: Mine was zach Efron.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mine was James from Big Time Rush And I would actually tell people that he was my stepbrother.
Speaker 3: Would you really, why would you do that?
Speaker 1: It crush?
Speaker 3: I was like, I got the connections. He's my stepbrother.
Speaker 1: Wait didn't you just hang out with Big Time Rush. Did you ever get a chance to meet him and tell him that he was your celebrity crush? I did.
Speaker 6: I told him at jingle Ball like two years ago when they came here, and he was weird a how like he was like, you should not have told me that.
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Really? Away from what about Zach?
Speaker 1: Wait? Hold on? Zach seems like the type that his first celebrity crush would have been an only fans model.
Speaker 3: Close, very close. They didn't have only fans growing up. But the Pam Anderson, Tom, did you watch bay Watch? And yeah, Oh, I got to tell you.
Speaker 1: I think I masturbated more to bay Watch than any other. And every girl, every girl that was on bay Watch was hot, but Pam Anderson. There was something about Pam Anderson. And when Pam Anderson was with Kid Rock and she was hanging out in town all the time, it would be like that was like I all I wanted to do was bump in and see what Pam Anderson was like. And then Chelsea and myself and Chad and Eric from the show. Back in the day, Luke Robatie flew us out to l A for the Cup party when the Wings won the Stanley Cup. Luke Robati and Station Robati invited the show to go out to his thing. So the four of us ended up going and we had hung out with Luke at his house and had a party his house, well, Chris Chellio's had a party at his house, his Malibu like beautiful mansion and they lived right next door the Chelioses did to Pam Anderson and Kid, and Pam and Kid were at this party, and Tony Danzel was at the party. That was the wildest thing. But let me just say this to you about Pam Anderson. Pam Anderson, and I know she's right now doing the whole natural thing, which I give her. So although I do think she could probably put just maybe I don't know, I won't say at maybe in touch. But she was so hot in person, but she was so tiny it was wild. It's like if you ever met Dolly Parton. Dolly Parton is so skinny and her boobs are like monsters. That's what Pam was like. But Zach, we got to get you. Uh, this is actually Funny Bianca got to be with Big Time Rush. We got to see if we can get an interview with Pam Anderson. For you, Liam feels like he would kick my head. So do we know if we can call this girl, if she's a celebrity, the girl the young I.
Speaker 3: Mean, let's do it. You should.
Speaker 1: That would be like the coolest thing ever if you could put like one of those things together, like where you have Josiah get a chance to meet his celebrity painter.
Speaker 3: I can go to Junior.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that would be incredible. What's going on, Beca, How you doing?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 7: My first celebrity crush was actually Orlando Bloom, and I feel like I was kind of like a little too obsessed with him. Like I found a T shirt at Old Navy that said Orlando and I was convinced it was for Orlando Bloom instead of Orlando Florida.
Speaker 1: You couldn't tell.
Speaker 7: Me otherwise, and my mom and dad, I mean, this is like the early two thousands when you could like print pictures onto cakes and stuff. I'm pretty sure for my like twelfth birthday, I had an Orlando Bloom themed birthday.
Speaker 1: That's hey, I want to ask you a question. I want to ask Shannon a question and the girls a question. You know, the guys always have their celebrity crushes. And the guys, obviously, you know Zach and I at least Kevin might not admit to us. You know, you kind of spend a little more time in the bathroom do girls little like do girls do that like with Orlando Bloom or Chantony of your celebrity crushes, do you guys like think about them in the shower like we think about that.
Speaker 3: I used to have I.
Speaker 4: Used to have posters because there was like teen B and BB magazine.
Speaker 3: I forget what they were called.
Speaker 4: So I used to have the like posters of Jonathan Taylor, Thomas and Ryder Strong and Devin Sawa on my on like the back of my bedroom door, and I would like make out with the posters. Actually, Joey Lawrence was another one. Remember he was on that show Blossom, and I got to interview him when I filled in for Kelly Rippa Ones and Kelly and stupid Me in front of however many people were watching that morning, said that, yes, I admitted that I think he was like, okay, he was a totally good sport about it, But I do remember doing.
Speaker 3: That Alante, what's up? Alante?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Buddy good good?
Speaker 5: I was called said me and kid got the same one, but and I got to paint power.
Speaker 1: How many people you think, like had celebrity crushes and their celebrity crushes were like animated or they were like from some TV show.
Speaker 2: If I was in the Best Reality Knowledge and I doubled down.
Speaker 3: On it, Prince Eric both yea stop.
Speaker 4: And if you go to Disney World, whomever is playing Aladdin is always always hey, Chris, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 5: True?
Speaker 6: How are you good?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Nothing? My crush happens to be a man crush. But I had him on the air several years ago with you guys, but Chef Robert Irvyne, you always call that Chris Chris?
Speaker 1: How do you secretly work for him?
Speaker 5: And you like, no, I did.
Speaker 6: I worked on eight episodes of the show.
Speaker 1: But I feel like you get paid every time you call us up and mentioned because I always have to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, unfortunately he doesn't have a show anymore. But uh, he's just just a big heart and just what he does, you know, I just uh, I just really love the guy.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks buddy, thanks for calling, man, I appreciate it. What's up, Dana? Ninety Day Dana is on with us right now from what's going on?
Speaker 5: Man? So for me, I think right after last.
Speaker 1: Us, Christy McNichols was she was a huge eighties stuff from Family.
Speaker 5: She's I think that the show was called Family.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It was a while and or I don't know, like eight is enough or whatever the like. Christy McNichols was one of those people like in the eighties.
Speaker 3: I don't see.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a quick question, uh, Dana, because you're on the TV show ninety Day Fiancee, which, by the way, you got a lot of FaceTime this past week.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Quick question?
Speaker 1: How many people have you heard have crushes on some of the people on there? Like, does anybody have a crush on Gino?
Speaker 5: Well, there's just way too many old women that have nothing better to do that are totally in love with them, And you know what, online he's doing a great job romancing them all.
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny? So does he do you think he ever invites them over to his place to full around or does is he not that fan Moto?
Speaker 5: You know? What when we're all done, I'd love to be out with you.
Speaker 1: We need to talk about the whole We will.
Speaker 3: We will absolutely do that.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 3: By the way, there are a couple of Texters here.
Speaker 1: Going right now saying that their celebrity crush is Shannon. Got a couple of those. Also, there's a couple here that say that their celebrity crush is Zach.
Speaker 3: They love Zach. Look at you starting only fans. Yeah, take some money off, have you?
Speaker 1: I'm telling you?
Speaker 3: What's up? Tim?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: My favorite my celebrity crust when I was a kid was Al from step by Step, a TV show.
Speaker 4: I think, Yeah, she's cute, she's like a tomboy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she was my all time celebrity crust when I was a teenager. Yeah.
Speaker 1: How old were you at the time that that was going on?
Speaker 6: When I watched the show, I might have been like twelve, maybe thirteen.
Speaker 1: Is that the one with Susanne Summers step by Step Patrick and Patrick Tuffy? Yeah, just like.
Speaker 6: They get married and from different relationships.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a big blended no, because Susan Susanne Summers back in the day when she was like Three's Company and stuff, she was hot. Oh, and then she Didi Master commercials. I used to watch thigh Master commercials and get a bone watcher.
Speaker 3: The craziest thing exercise shows.
Speaker 1: Have you going that In sham Wow commercials got