Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning phone numbers eight four to four, Mojo Live, Texas ninety five to five zero zero. I hate even bringing this up because I don't even want to call it this because I'm hoping that it's not to this point, but because you have had a stalker before, Shannon, and uh, and I don't want to do this, but I yesterday met a person that I think might be a little stack Shannon stalker. And she has told me before that she's got this person that has, you know, from time to time, reached out to her. And I hate bringing this up because it's one of those things where it's like you don't want it to actually be that the guy is, you know, weird and unstable. But yesterday afternoon I went to go get my physical therapy done. I do PTE shout out to Team Rehab and Amy over there. But right before I was going, I ended up going to the Jimmy Johns over on Square Leg Road, and I ran into this guy where you know that somebody has a little bit of stalkersh vibes, when you run into him, you talk to him, and the whole time all the guy kept doing to me the whole time was hey, uh, how's Shannon doing? What's going on with Shannon?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Was it? You know? And he kept asking me questions about our very own Shannon and talking about that, and to a point where he was like, Hey, I got to show you this pictures I have of Shannon, And he had like a lot of pictures of Shannon, but there were pictures with Shannon. So he's been out to see you or he's seen you a bunch of times, and and I'm like, oh, that's really nice, Oh that's great. What's going on? What about keV?
Speaker 3: You know you're like me and bring me up?
Speaker 1: Come on? I did, I actually did. I talked about all you guys. I tried to. I tried to go make it seem but it was weird because in it in at one point during the conversation he actually knew. He's like, well, I know Shannon's going to be and he started like naming things that you're doing, because you talk about the stuff that you go do, and then he knew everything about you, and it got to a point where and I don't know if any listeners have ever had a stalker, If you've ever had a stalker, Man I don't know how you deal with it, because I I would. My problem is I'm not so nice to everybody. I'd probably be nice to my stalker, you know what I mean. But do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: I know who you're talking about. Yeah, And do.
Speaker 1: You send Stockers vibes? Or no?
Speaker 2: Do I send Stockers vibes?
Speaker 4: You mean?
Speaker 2: Do I get.
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Do I send?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Think he's just really friendly?
Speaker 6: Yeah, It's like I want to assume the best about somebody's intentions. But I've been in this situation before, unfortunately, and that situation just ended last year, thank god, in a courtroom in fact, And so I just like, know, uh, was.
Speaker 1: That person different than this one? Was that one more scary than the very Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I'm just like super cautious, but like to your point, I am trying to be kind and not like I don't want to be not I don't want to be mean.
Speaker 2: To this person.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I'm starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable. And I know exactly what's going to happen in about twenty seconds. Is Officer Josh, who helped me with the last time, It's going to text.
Speaker 2: Me and be like, what do we need to do.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 2: It's not to the I don't think it's to that point, but.
Speaker 7: Because the craziest thing is like you don't want to wait until it gets to a point where you're being more reactive, right, you know what I mean, where like something crazy happens where they show up or like you right until a moment that quote unquote makes it a stalker situation.
Speaker 2: Like it's kind of to that point is building up, right.
Speaker 6: And that's why I say, like, I want to assume the best about this person's intentions, but I feel like it's getting to be I mean, you saw it first, yeand it's going to be a lot.
Speaker 1: This is the part that when he started talking to me, he was like yeah, He's like, and she cut her hair and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, literally happened one day ago.
Speaker 1: And then he's like, and then I went to the hair salon and I picked it up off the floor. No, but I said to him, I go, I go, well, you know Shannon and Wes her husband, you know. And I've always got kept trying to say that because I don't think that this guy seems like he is to me doesn't come across to me, like he wants to do any harm, but I think he's got I think he's got like a like a thing, like there's a you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, That's one of the scariest things though, is a lot of times I think stalkers don't think that what they're doing is wrong, Like they're so delusional that they think it's normal.
Speaker 3: But it's like, actually very scary.
Speaker 2: Have you ever dealt with, like with a stalker situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it was an ex boyfriend, but that he kept showing up to my apartment because he knew where I lived, and he would get into my building and show up at my door.
Speaker 3: I ended up having apartments.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: That's worse me because, yeah, because they were part of your life and everybody knows them as part of your life, and people just think that you're you know, either they think either you're bitter or they think that this person just really hurt you know and something, and they kind of give that more.
Speaker 5: And then it turned into like a blackmail situation where they knew so many things about me because we had a relationship that they were like threatening like, oh, I'm going to send it to your boss.
Speaker 3: I'm going to send this. I'm going to do that.
Speaker 1: Wait what were they going to send?
Speaker 3: What do you think, Mojo?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, they were going to send nudes and stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, to like my boss who was But why would they?
Speaker 2: Why would Dan Kilbert at the time that you said.
Speaker 1: But why would people? Why would like, you know, the nudes to your boss be something that you would want to like hold against the person.
Speaker 3: You know what he was like, If you're not going to open your door and let me in, I'm going to send this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, your boss. That's crazy. I'd be like, I mean, I probably look really cute in the photo.
Speaker 1: So go Wait, Lydia, you got to call the Texter and two three one answer your phone. It said I had a stalker who was eighty three an eighty you stalker? Brother? Maybe they're just slow. What's going on? How you doing, April?
Speaker 8: Okay, what's going on? Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning. By the way, if you relate to this topic and you don't want to text your whole story, just text call me to nine five five zero zero and Lydia will call you. What's going on?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: No, I don't necessarily relate to this story in general. I just hope that this soccer day that you know, you guys are talking about kind of takes the hint on this plug that you're putting in there, like hey, dude, you know, like hey, homies, Yeah, it doesn't he doesn't want you.
Speaker 1: If you were at Jimmy John's yesterday, I'm talking about it. Yeah, And honestly, if that's if so, can I tell you something in April if that was me that was being talked about, I would call and say please. I mean no harm. I'm just honestly, I'm honestly a big fan, and I think that there are sometimes where people can have a crush or have like an affinity for somebody with in go you know what, maybe I am a little bit too much contacting the person or or showing up at that person stuff.
Speaker 8: For sure, there's a complete invasion of privacy and in space, even if you're not in someone's six foot perimeter, you know, you gotta you guys, got to stay away.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hopefully hopefully takes the hint. So Jimmy John's, guy, Ada, you need to take the.
Speaker 2: Hint freaky fast. Please, what's up? Colton?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 6: Drives are.
Speaker 10: It's all an excalation if you're asking me it all starts at one spot and then they'll push back.
Speaker 11: Now then it just escalates, so far are you I would just take care of it, like everyone says.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it looks like you got everyone has your back, you know. So yeah, with with the person, and I don't want to get into it too much with the other person. Did the other person start off slow and then speed up or did it just get crazy right away?
Speaker 2: Remember? It got crazy right away?
Speaker 1: That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: And it was actually scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you remember what they were doing? I can't say in the air, but it was scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do remember. And I do not ever want a stalker, and I don't think that I'm honestly interesting enough to stalk. I'm surprised you don't have a stock. There are a number of people that have been on the show that have had stalkers that I look at it in the situations and I go, these people have way too much time.
Speaker 2: I'm not where they am not that interesting of a person. I can miss you this.
Speaker 1: What's up? Ali?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 10: Mojoe Hie. So I dated my boyfriend back in high school and graduated in two thousand and nine. So they'll give you a pretext of how old I am. Just two years ago, I was working in a different job and he showed up one day to my job by and you, I haven't seen him in ten years, and I was giving him the time of day, being casual, and that's when he told me he has still done background checks on me every year and only just to keep tabs on me and make.
Speaker 8: Sure I'm okay. Yeah.
Speaker 10: So I was out one day and I had heard from one of my other friends they had he found out I had gotten married, and he was waiting for me to be single because he knew it wouldn't last. Mind you, He cheated on me and that's why we broke up after. He was abusive physically and emotionally.
Speaker 1: So I wonder if it was the way that it ended. He didn't like it and he wanted to restart it again, so it can be different, you know, And and honestly maybe yeah, And honestly, there's a level of control. Well, well, if the guy does that to you too, where he's you know, an abusive guy, he's got a level of control and he couldn't control the situation. So this is his way of trying to do it. And man, that is a scary situation to be in. I'm sorry that you were in that. Shannon's up, Jay.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 12: I had a guy followed me home from Kroger and stopped me for a year.
Speaker 2: What what sort of things was he doing?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 10: I was in when I met him.
Speaker 12: I didn't actually meet him, but he kept following me around, asked me out for coffee.
Speaker 8: And I said no thanks.
Speaker 12: Then he followed me home and I happened to live in a condo and my neighbor told him my name, so I would get flowers and I would get food and it happened for a year.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 10: So luckily I have a police officer's.
Speaker 12: Son and I told him about it, and he says, you're telling me this now, And then after that point it was put to an end.
Speaker 8: It was kind of creepy.
Speaker 1: And it all started with him just following you home while you were at Kroger grocery shopping.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, and you didn't know him beforehand, like this was your first interaction?
Speaker 2: Was in all thirteen first first time?
Speaker 13: Never saw him again.
Speaker 12: And the funny thing is that he was a police officer from Downriver.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, And he's a cop. Wow, that's nothing and that and that goes to a level where you're scared because they have the ability to be to you. Yeah. Wow, thank god you have a son that's a cop. Jeannie had someone show up at her work. That's the part where this would get weird, is all of a sudden, they're showing up at places that you are and always have to be, like work, what's up, Jenny.
Speaker 5: Good morning, guys, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 11: So I had a woman show up at my work. I worked at a local urgent care, so it was a business so it was really hard to tell them they couldn't come there. But her and her husband would come to my urgent care that I worked at, seeking care supposedly, and they claimed that they wanted to seen only it was coming here to see me.
Speaker 2: Wait, it was two people stalking you.
Speaker 11: It was the wife and her husband both Why what was going on? He supposedly had been having dreams about me and told her that he'd been having these dreams and they came there to see me, and then they somehow figured out where I worked.
Speaker 1: Wow, So being stalked by two people? Were they trying to have a relationship with you?
Speaker 2: That's my question.
Speaker 11: I think he was and she wanted to beat me up basically. And they had stopped my Facebook to see.
Speaker 9: Where I worked.
Speaker 1: Wow, mmm, that's crazy.
Speaker 11: Then they discovered where I lived and they would block me in my driveway so I couldn't get out.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my god, this is this is nut.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 11: I had to contact the police and they knew who these people were.
Speaker 1: Why because they they had done this before? Or how do they know who these people were? People?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yes.
Speaker 11: They had done this. They without even saying who the what the last name of the people were? They knew right away.
Speaker 2: So how did it end? Or is it still going?
Speaker 11: No? It lasted off and on for about six months, and I was at the point where I was about to get a no contact order and then it, as fast as it started, it just stopped.
Speaker 1: Wo wow, that's that is scary. You got two people that are doing this whole thing to you. Oh my god, what different motives. I got a couple more people here that are interesting, and I almost feel like I can take these calls and do them all day. But I'm gonna real quick. I'm going to get to them as if they can tell fast stories because I got to get to a break. Neosha, Are you there? Niosha Hi? Neosha had a stalker when she was in college and what would they do?
Speaker 9: So he would show up to all of my classes waiting for me to get done, and then I started getting like I'd get back to my car and there'd be like a box of something like a gift. And people started coming up to me and being like, hey, your boyfriend dropped.
Speaker 13: Something off for you.
Speaker 9: I'd put it in your locker and I'd be like, well, I'm single, I don't have a boyfriend, and he would be like it was him just giving gifts. And it was like food gifts because I went to college for culinary and so he would just be giving different like food gifts or different like kitchenware gifts. But they would just be left for me and he'd be waiting for me at the end of my classes.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's crazy. Where any of the gifts good? With nice gifts?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I mean they tasted great, like he you would actually eat him.
Speaker 2: You can't eat them from are you crazy?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I had some of my friends taste them too.
Speaker 1: So like everybody coming hold on Nancy's ax would break into our house.
Speaker 2: What are these people and steal things and then regift them to you, this guy Christy Nancy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so okay, I'll try to be real quick. So my ex broke into my house too.
Speaker 9: I used to work in the.
Speaker 4: Daycare a long long time ago, but he broke into my house. Took all my parent gifts because it was Christmas, so all like the gifts from the kids, took all those. And then there was another instance where I tried to take off and go to Florida to get away from him, and when we were driving to the airport, I saw a car like on the side of the road, but I didn't really think of anything until I saw the headlights come on and I'm like, oh, that's him. I'm like, I know his car, I know those headlights. So we pulled off.
Speaker 9: To the gas station.
Speaker 4: Sure enough it was him. He was following me to the airport. So the yeah, the gas station attendant like held him back and we took off. So got that. And then the final straw where he finally stopped was he came to the house and he tried to get into the house and we locked like all the doors, and he kept going to all the doors. We called the police, and then I went to go outside like to talk to the police, and I ended up seeing where he was. He was hidden like between the house and between the bushes, all crouched down, and then so the police took him and that was like the final straw where he.
Speaker 1: Is crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is nuts, all right, you didn't eat any of us food.
Speaker 2: That's nuts.
Speaker 1: With everyone. Last last call, Alexis was mistakenly stocked. What does that mean, Alexis explained it to us.
Speaker 13: Okay, so I was still being mistakenly stocked. So my maiden name is that of a porn star. So I randomly for the last five years I get mail of the that contained pictures of her, and the older gentleman want my signature, and they return envelopes and there for me to sign them and mail them back.
Speaker 1: They think you're the porn star because you have the exact same name as the porn star. What's the name?
Speaker 13: Well, yeah, there you go, because I don't want to give my whole name out.
Speaker 1: One day, Mike, we had a girl and listener on the phone and I go, hey, Mia is on the phone.
Speaker 2: He goes, and then all of a sudden, he was like, I mean, how do I know you know what you need to do?
Speaker 6: By the way, you need to take like a very covered up photo of yourself, sign it and be like, this is actually who you're sending these requests.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I would want to do that.
Speaker 7: I look zero.
Speaker 13: Well, some people say that I need to send it back, like sign it and say like you can send me some money and I'll sign it and send it back to you.
Speaker 1: Can I ask? It would be too much to ask you? What is this? The porn star's name alexis.
Speaker 13: What, No, actually her the last name is Campbell.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, it is a very popular last name.
Speaker 1: That's weird. It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 13: Well yeah, her first name starts with an E and alexis actually is not my real name?
Speaker 1: Okay? Can I just say this real quick, like you have got to listen full disclosure. I I watched porn or I'm not all the time. That sounds weird saying that, but but to be that obsessed with a porn star that you would send her head shots and asked her to that signum, I mean, that's kind of weird and there's more than just headshots.
Speaker 13: Let me just say, oh yeah, and one of them is like one of them is like really when I got recently, the.
Speaker 1: Guys like lives like two miles away from me.
Speaker 2: Oh, multiple people.
Speaker 1: That's nuts.
Speaker 8: It's multiple different people.
Speaker 1: You need to change your name. Thank you for the call. I appreciate it. Oh my god, I could go on forever Lydia just keeps putting them on one of the other people. I can't grab it because we got like the person the stalker bugged their car put a bug in. I got to hear that.
Speaker 2: Terrifying what you want to hear it?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I love Kristen the how did how did you find that they bugged your car?
Speaker 14: He would send me text like where I was at, what I was doing? He was, I mean anywhere that I was he knew. So then I got a detector from the police and they went over my car and they had those tiles and they pulled them out.
Speaker 1: Wow, where was he hiding the bug.
Speaker 14: In the heater?
Speaker 9: Duck?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 2: Does he have to get in your car in.
Speaker 1: Order to put that?
Speaker 14: Yes, he was in my car one time and it was a year ago, and he was in my car and he stuffed him in there.
Speaker 1: That is nuts. Every single thing that you ever did in that car. He knew, all right. Well, thank you for the calls. We appreciate it. These are crazy