Speaker 1: It's the second date update Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Why are you not getting a call back? Second date update right now? Gina not getting a call back? How did you guys meet Gina?
Speaker 1: Hey, we met at work?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you not only went on a date with a guy that's not calling you back now, you got to see him at work. Yeah, that's always weird, Like, that's that's one of the ones why I think that inner office romances probably are yeah, frowned upon, because what happens if it goes bad?
Speaker 1: So? What was the date? What did you guys do?
Speaker 3: We went to a bar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, did anything? Did anything romantic happen or anything?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: How did it end at my place?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay? Did he spend the night?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And was this on a weekend and then you went to work the next week? Or was this on the night before work?
Speaker 1: It was uh?
Speaker 3: Oh, it was like the friday, Okay.
Speaker 2: So then the weekend, so you had the weekend, because that would be wonder wondering something wondering and like would you guys go to work together at that point, like or would you guys have him leave a little earlier than you to go home and stuff?
Speaker 1: That would be weird. But so when you came in on Monday, what did he do?
Speaker 3: He like kind of like looked up like half waved and then like went right back to his.
Speaker 2: Theater and and never has talked it all about that date since then.
Speaker 3: No, And he's like always like on the phone or like on the computer, like he was always like really like busier, occupied or whatever.
Speaker 1: So what's the story behind this? Say hello to Paul, Gina?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey Jena.
Speaker 1: Paul.
Speaker 2: First off, Paul, you spend you spend the night, and you guys obviously had a good time, and you can't even look up at her and say hi to her or talk to her.
Speaker 4: Or okay, okay, yeah, let's I don't know why we're being cool here. I feel like Gina should know why. I'm not like hitting her back up at this point, we were all adults here.
Speaker 1: We had a fun night.
Speaker 4: But like that being said, she's she's acting crazy. She's acting crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, why that? Why Why do you think he's saying that, Gina? I have literally no idea. Why is it? Paul?
Speaker 4: Okay, look, I think we were both pretty drunk, so I didn't really know how to handle this in the moment. But after we hooked up, I'm pretty sure she was like taking selfies of us in bed and what And then at some point late okay, wait wait, and then late shortly after you're like out, you're getting a call from someone middle and I having this like a tense argument and like I don't know, I'm connecting thoughts here, like how long have you been single?
Speaker 1: What does that have to do with anything?
Speaker 4: Me? Well, I just think checking in on Like I'm.
Speaker 1: Hold up on in a second, go ahead, Gina, what are you gonna say?
Speaker 5: First of all, like what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I am not in a relationship, so like, what is what's going on? Why are you?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Gina?
Speaker 2: Let me ask a couple of questions though, real quick? Though were you taking pictures? Were you guys?
Speaker 3: Yea of myself, so you were doing went to the bathroom and I looked cute?
Speaker 2: So you were So you did not take any pictures of yourself with Paul. You just took pictures of yourself. You took selfies? And why you were doing this after you guys had been together? And what were you doing with those pictures? Did you send them to somebody or did you just hold on to them for yourself.
Speaker 5: I posted them on my ig have you in bed?
Speaker 2: Like it was like stories, uh okay, But Paul was not in any of the pictures.
Speaker 5: No, not even like his shoulder, so that it was people were aware that you were with somebody.
Speaker 1: Talk about the I mean, look.
Speaker 3: Could people think I was with somebody?
Speaker 1: Sure, but like I was in bed showing that post d glow? What about is that what it's called? I don't know, Paul?
Speaker 2: What about Paul saying that you were fighting with somebody? Were you fighting with somebody?
Speaker 3: Well, somebody like started dming me and getting weird and then called me and like we had to like he was just getting crazy.
Speaker 1: So I did talk to him for a second. What are they getting weird? They didn't like the pictures you posted.
Speaker 7: They liked them too much, it seems they were like, what are you doing? Who are you with?
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. It's like in your business?
Speaker 2: Okay, So Paul, all this stuff is going on, she's taking the pictures, she's doing this whole thing.
Speaker 1: Why do you not why do you not? Roll over?
Speaker 2: However, you were in bed and say who's that?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Is everything? Okay? Did you say that.
Speaker 8: Well, like I.
Speaker 4: Said, this was just this was just a hook up and we were both, like I said, pretty drunk. It was we are already hooked up. I didn't really think there was anything else to be said or done. It's clearly a messy situation. Again, I'm not I'm not coming from a place of judgment here, Jeana, but like, I know, you got a kid, and I'm assuming again I'm connecting docs Like I figure that's probably who's who's angrily, You're who you're talking to, And yeah, I don't want to feel like a rebound's that's not chill.
Speaker 1: It's not even cool.
Speaker 5: It's not even that to me. It just feels like there's a lot of drama.
Speaker 4: Yeah, messy, Yeah, and that's whatever. That's then I wash my hands.
Speaker 2: Like this is I have the My issue is that you guys were together and the idea that you guys are messing around and then now you got to work together. And I necessarily don't blame Gina as much for it as Paul, like, just at least come to an understanding about what's going on. I know you're kind of taking back by what happened that night with her on the phone, But Anthony, what do you think?
Speaker 8: Okay, So let me get this straight. They did whatever they did or whatever, and she decided to just take pictures and all that afterwards somebody who else she's messing with her. She's not gonna admit got but hurt and do her phone up. So dude got every right to be mad, like why is he blowing up her phone? And lets y'all in some type of relationship.
Speaker 2: Or goddy Anthony, that's where he's thinking about.
Speaker 5: Sure, And it does feel like it's a little antagonistic on her part of like baby daddy obviously know Like I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's exactly what it is, because I've had the same issue with my sons and mother, Like I might be out with somebody if somebody see something and here come her sister or somebody. Oh girl, guess I've seen such us. I mean, I don't have that problem, not because I'm in a really with somebody else. And is she not gonna say nonhe to plout it what it is, just a simple point. You're not going to mess up what I got going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Okay.
Speaker 2: A lot of people, by the way, also texting similar to that saying that Paul is justified.
Speaker 1: She is weird? Jen, comment from you, Hi, Hi.
Speaker 7: She's lying because first she said she was in the bathroom taking the pictures, but she was like, I was in bed, yes.
Speaker 1: Too?
Speaker 2: Which pictures were you posting, Gina?
Speaker 3: The ones of me in bed?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Jen?
Speaker 7: And why were you talking about you in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I wasn't mean to say he was in the bathroom, but she might have got that stuff.
Speaker 2: Jen, what do you think about the fact that she's posting while she's in bed, Like, put your damn phone down and have fun. You guys just got done fooling around, right. It's almost kind of like, hey, let me show off a trophy here for a second. But I what do you think of Paul about the idea that you guys work together? And also how close do you work together? Like do you guys see each other every day? Like we are all in one room together or you guys work.
Speaker 4: In a different areas yea, it's a big office. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Look, I.
Speaker 4: Think the reason why people discourage this type of workplace, you know stuff, is for this very reason. I was to be clear, this was unexpected, and I think we will figure out a path forward.
Speaker 2: I just did you really go into this for a long term relationship or were you doing come on, no, okay, So so it's the unexpectedness of this. You had to think though, this is going to get weird after we full around, like the idea that she's inviting you back to her place. Mess Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 1: I will say this.
Speaker 2: We've had people in our office as recently is not that long ago, where they'll go out with each other, they'll hang out, they'll do their thing, and then they expect that going to come in the next couple of days and everything's going to be good. One person at least is going to get weird about it. And if one person gets weird about it, then it's weird. Then it's a weird situation. Yeah, and it's something that you don't want to have to deal with it, Megan, what's going on?
Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning. Hi, Hi, Mojo.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm calling in regards to Gina in this whole situation. Coming from a woman that has two crazy excess she was finally feeling herself, she's trying to move on.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yeah, it's always going to be a.
Speaker 6: Messy situation when there's kids involved.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that, you know, she is.
Speaker 6: A bad person.
Speaker 1: She was just.
Speaker 6: Feeling herself and finally, you know, got to break free and have some fun.
Speaker 5: I think there was a lot more calculation behind that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she she was trying maybe to put a little seat out there to the baby daddy, what's up Sierra, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Last call?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like, you know, she probably did that on purpose because whatever her her baby daddy might be going through, they might be fresh off their breakup. She probably was just trying to make him jealous, like, oh, let me post, you know, being be in the bed so he can assume that I'm with somebody.
Speaker 1: That's why I even said start calling.
Speaker 5: Was his shoulder, like any part of him, so that the baby daddy could look and be like hmm.
Speaker 7: But even if it was like, you know, it's not her bed, you.
Speaker 1: Know a Friday, well it was a Friday night.
Speaker 2: Bed pick is not something that you just post because you're watching movies in your bed a Friday night, you know.
Speaker 7: So it was right she did say it was her bed, but you know he's not there, Like, okay, why are you posting pictures in the bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody must be over there, That's why he said who you with?
Speaker 7: Who was over there with you?
Speaker 1: Exactly she she was.
Speaker 7: It was well calculated on her part.
Speaker 1: Thanks Sierra, appreciate it. The roses to tell your mom phone cams in Shannon's Dirty On the thirty, this is Boujour in the morning.