Speaker 1: Bucks is back on kf an.
Speaker 2: We have nine chances free to win one thousand dollars every weekday. That's every hour from nine am until five pm to much of the keywords to learn more Hot to CAMPAEGN dot com. Bonus Bucks is presented by big Deck dot com Industry.
Speaker 3: I just spent the last ninety seconds telling John Bonus, you gotta give stink fist a chance. Yeah, if you're gonna play with tool John, play with stinks trade.
Speaker 4: Don once at a Saints baseball game when he was drunk.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Marnyhi got.
Speaker 1: Marnie, John, John, Marny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gonna say anything about trying to talk Marny and dis Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's uh, let's keep a class here. Let's move on.
Speaker 4: Let me classes when I'm trying to be Martins.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it.
Speaker 4: What's going on? It's all happening, Okay about you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's new with you?
Speaker 2: Um?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Can I say?
Speaker 3: Can I answer for you before you even go on? Because I follow you on social media? Sauce would claim that I stalk you, but I just I see what's going on in your life.
Speaker 4: Let you give you your space.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty busy.
Speaker 3: I know this is this is this sounds dumb because anybody that's proficient at any sport.
Speaker 1: Gets good at the sport.
Speaker 5: But like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know how people volley back and forth that easily. You and your daughter were like in the backyard just hitting it around. That's so much harder than people think to just to be able to control it back and forth. Now, volleyball players will say, well, that's step one. That's basic volleyball. But I don't know how you guys do that. That looks like it's hacky sacking pepper.
Speaker 6: It's peppering volleyball, pepper peppering, and it is a basic volleyball skill. That is how everybody warms up. And I've been doing it since high school. I'm now fifty two, so I have thousands and thousands and thousands of hours.
Speaker 1: Sure, and my daughter h no.
Speaker 6: He I'll just say it for you, huk okay, okay, no, you guys are good.
Speaker 1: That was good, Like, damn, how do they do that?
Speaker 6: I mean the classic, to put it at your level of guys who did not play volleyball is bump set spike, right, That's the classic volleyball, and that is what peppering is. Ideally. Now in volleyball, we call it pass. We don't call it bump. We call it a pass. Ideally, you want to pass it, then set it, then hit it, then pass, set hit any but not every not everyone is that that controlled to be able to go pass, set, hit, pass it hit, But you just don't want it to touch the ground and just want to go as long as you can and keep that ball alive.
Speaker 3: But again, Pharaoh looks like she's extremely efficient finley.
Speaker 6: Anyway, she loves you know, she's a volleyball.
Speaker 1: Player, and she always wants to pepper.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I don't like it in my forearms. I literally had ice bags on my forearms.
Speaker 4: Ah, the same reason.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was playing a different kind of He was pepper and balls too.
Speaker 5: Just a little bit of pepper.
Speaker 4: He's a little bit salty.
Speaker 3: Oh black pepper A plus. You know you know where I get bulk black pepper, maple grove costco. And I waved a Paul in the way and going get out of here, buddy, we don't need you.
Speaker 4: Hell on Earth, Okay, flirting with Jugsy.
Speaker 5: He's going there today, No Joe, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't doubt that for a second.
Speaker 4: I'm joining the club.
Speaker 5: You are different kind of clubs, more money.
Speaker 4: Different, Tell me what to do. It's a bit more money. You want Minnesota to go under?
Speaker 5: Good boy?
Speaker 3: No, we need his tax revenue spends like crazy. All right, should we do the news?
Speaker 4: I don't know what do you think? Mars?
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Also the Chaska, the Chaska Costco.
Speaker 1: Well will take you if you are looking for That's right. Yeah, I'm glad you're a Costco free agent.
Speaker 3: Go to Chaska. Get out of Maple Grove slash Plymouth.
Speaker 5: We don't need you here. Good going at nine?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I don't think you can go in at nine?
Speaker 8: Can you?
Speaker 6: If you on, you have to have like the elite membership or senior.
Speaker 1: You don't think Sauce has the elite membership.
Speaker 4: The elite membership.
Speaker 5: Do you think he's waiting until ten?
Speaker 7: Are you nuts?
Speaker 5: He's not waiting to put the unwashed?
Speaker 7: Didn't you hear him earlier?
Speaker 3: He hates his fellow Minnesotans and humans. Those are the worst ones, the unwashed. Can you imagine him standing with a cart at nine five, waiting for the doors to open?
Speaker 7: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Sometime you sometimes sometimes he'll pay one of the unwashed to push his card for him. You don't want to touch.
Speaker 5: That, Gladly wait Line Grove, Costco.
Speaker 4: I'll be pushing all Is there a certain Apparently there's a lady that's that's quite well in doubt at the chuckout County?
Speaker 9: Is a jukesy woman behind the counter at a Costco?
Speaker 4: Than that's what Saw said? And a small town I hope, because I mean she's she's looking for a way out.
Speaker 5: Hawk again. It's going to buy another membership another r all right.
Speaker 4: I didn't even ask her about her race.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 4: What I mean, mar.
Speaker 9: This is camfe In News with Chris Hockey, presented by the Saint Paul st.
Speaker 4: Chs Field is the place to go. Saints Baseball dot com place get your tickets. They're playing baseball at home. I believe might have a noon today. Let me check this out. I can't remember. I can't remember my top story. By the way, d cups at Costco. Oh, I'm sale two for a lifetime.
Speaker 5: You need help.
Speaker 7: They are in bulk.
Speaker 1: And now I want those croissants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is that what you call them?
Speaker 3: No, that's not what I call them. I'm forty six. I want actual croissants.
Speaker 4: I'm fifty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you go meetings, Yeah you should. I should go to croissant meetings.
Speaker 4: Uh. Oh no, it's a seven or seven tonight, one oh seven tomorrow. Uh the uh sat pass versut loisill c hs Field get theirs see him play?
Speaker 10: If there were, you still can see some of their players play for the Saints, because I think we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get some call ups such as.
Speaker 10: I mean, I'll be surprised if we don't amem.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 10: I think there's a good chance we end up seeing Walker Jenkins and or Kaitlyn Culpepper on this roster here in August.
Speaker 4: Okay, is this the Saints? Yeah, we're looking for Kaitlyn Culpepper.
Speaker 5: He wasn't You're called costco.
Speaker 1: Which miner.
Speaker 4: You got to answer?
Speaker 5: Okay, maple Grove, costco.
Speaker 4: Hy, Who's this?
Speaker 5: This is Paul? Who are you looking for?
Speaker 4: I'm looking for something to fill these hands?
Speaker 3: Okay, just honestly, can you call your sponsor?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 3: So you've lost a grasp of reality, Hello Hawk sponsor, of course, sir.
Speaker 5: It's seven fourteen in the morning. What have you done.
Speaker 3: I see the person who loves you more than anyone on earth.
Speaker 5: Is your sponsor.
Speaker 4: Don't call me, sir, should be bad God.
Speaker 7: Sorry. Somebody from Costco is on hold. Do you want me to say anything to him? Hello?
Speaker 5: Costco and Maple Grove? How man is this?
Speaker 8: Paul?
Speaker 7: Hey gang, it's a woman.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say so.
Speaker 3: So Paul hates the Maple Grove Costco, but you also work there. In this scenario, it sounds like it he's undercover, he's matchmaking, all right? Anyway, all right, the news.
Speaker 4: There you go, the news, our top story of the day, brought to you by it Saints, got it? Hey, Florida pediatrician, what.
Speaker 5: When full elmer fud?
Speaker 3: There a Florida for the porky pig? Right, yes, bad Looney Tunes reference.
Speaker 4: Fida pediatrician says, now is the time to get your kids back into regular sleep schedule for school. We're gonna wake up at eight or nine am, no matter what time you actually fell asleep and apps either a little sleep deprivation now will make it easier to get to bed earlier next week, So start them early, getting out of bed on time, no matter.
Speaker 1: What time.
Speaker 4: School luck, She was about to start. Man, I could not. You know, it's the it's so cliche, but there's a reason cliches are cliches. Sometimes standing down their vikings camp yesterday, even though it was hot, watching kids play football, I'm like, my god, another summer has passed me by. It's unbelievable. It happens like that.
Speaker 1: It sucks.
Speaker 3: Took the kids school shopping on whatever that was Sunday.
Speaker 1: She was depressed.
Speaker 3: Oh, we went to Target and and Angie and I had that same conversation, like, oh, we should probably start getting her on the sleep schedule because I remember my parents like two.
Speaker 1: Nights before school. You should probably go to bed slightly earlier.
Speaker 5: It's like get lost not doing that.
Speaker 3: Of course that's not enough time. Did you your habits? Which is exactly what this person just said, is let's let's get like a month ahead of it. But so we had that conversation with Harper. We're like, you should probably start going to bed earlier. She was like hard pass, okay, but then you gotta at least get up, not like like she's sleeping into like eleven, she's almost a teenager. We can't get her up. So it's like, how about like nine thirty. That's fair.
Speaker 1: Get up and do whatever you want.
Speaker 5: Just get up.
Speaker 3: And she's like, there's nothing to do. Oh god, you're twelve, little everything to do. Has been sleeping for eleven hours and ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, he's worn off in that Costco experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, he's dreaming about this thing. I mean, he's alright forever Dad. Love it. Fa Everything's bigger Costo.
Speaker 5: What you did, Paul, it's your fault. That's why we don't take on cole hockey to Costco in this.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 5: You're going there, are you?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go there and buy something. They get some help in Ile on nine.
Speaker 7: You're just gonna wait. No, not you, somebody else help me.
Speaker 4: Yeah. A man is facing charges after jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge while naked Sunday afternoon. Here's somebody, the NYPD says.
Speaker 11: The forty four year old man could be seen climbing the north tower of the Brooklyn Bridge at around two thirty Sunday afternoon. That's when pedestrian traffic was blocked before the man removed his robe and jumped fully naked into the East River below. The NYPD Harbor unit pulled him to safety, and he was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
Speaker 1: Cops say he left behind a.
Speaker 11: Robe and blanket covered in illegible scribbles from where he jumped. He's facing a slew of charges, including public lewdness, graffiti, and criminal trustpass In New York.
Speaker 1: I'm Natalie mcleori, a.
Speaker 4: Thirty, said Paul should be good for the next week's.
Speaker 5: Legible scribble.
Speaker 3: That's the part that I feel like it's piling on this person potentially just committed suicide or try to commit suicide, and it's like, but they couldn't write for crap. It's like a bad day, a really really bad day.
Speaker 4: Not from that story, but from under a different story I read regarding this. I was under the impression he might have done it for likes that kind of thing.
Speaker 5: Did they say what they say?
Speaker 1: The drop?
Speaker 5: Is that how you die? I mean bridges?
Speaker 1: How far is that drop? That's a pretty big drop, is it not?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know. I was like, I was under the impression from one story I read, but it was in one of those weird websites that it was a social media start. Oh god, that's why he took off his drawers. That's what I read. But I don't know. I could be wrong. I could be wrong.
Speaker 5: Not a lot of sites.
Speaker 3: Let you be fully nude unless you blurred out right, Twitter's soul, go full nude.
Speaker 7: Yep. Wow, that's the second.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, man, ladies at Costco. And finally, the powerball jackpot jumps to seven hundred and eighty six million dollars with no grand prize winner. That's right, no one matched all six numbers on Monday Nights drowing, so the grand prize jumps to seven eighty six cash option almost three forty two. The next drawing is Wednesday Night. Tickets are two dollars each, with the odds of hitting the jackpot roughly one in two hundred and ninety two million. I've been on a good run of four dollars and ten dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're hitting the actual power ball itself. Yeah, it's I promise you this. If if I win the powerball jackpot and win let's say whatever, close to a half a billion dollars when it's all said and done, I will spend as much as it takes to make sure that parking lot in Maple Grove is streamlined.
Speaker 7: Wow. That's kind of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just for you.
Speaker 7: I didn't even think that the parking lot is half the.
Speaker 5: Battle, though.
Speaker 1: What's the other half?
Speaker 7: Getting in there and wonder around people who are walking through it like they're looking at you know, Central Park.
Speaker 5: Speed up.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at it like they're looking at Central Park.
Speaker 5: Stroll Like there's a stroll through the park.
Speaker 9: Different stuff to look at in there, Like there's sales, like there's different products that they rotate through.
Speaker 5: There's what do you know?
Speaker 1: How are you shopping? Give me your shopping strategy?
Speaker 7: I on my phone.
Speaker 5: I'm sure other people love that.
Speaker 7: I go with a list that my wife puts together, and I get ninety percent of the things on the list. I forget a few and I get random things I see.
Speaker 3: So you're also walking around looking at it like at Central Park.
Speaker 7: I'm moving with pace. You got to move with pace, as Barb says, walk with a purpose.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right.
Speaker 7: I mean I'm out of breath once I get over a mile and a half.
Speaker 5: So, but here's the deal.
Speaker 1: You you have a very recognizable face here. You're on Twitter a lot. People know what you look like.
Speaker 3: Now, anytime somebody sees you at a Costco just walking along. Now you're going to be scrutinized, like better pick up the pace you seem to be just loitering.
Speaker 7: Would be the first time I got ripped apart on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Oh shet a standard now that you are going to have to match and I have to live up to it.
Speaker 7: I'll just go to this Costco.
Speaker 3: Oh, they'll be judge. There'll be judges there too.
Speaker 7: But the issue is if I go to this or over here, I'll never see hockey.
Speaker 4: Don't see me.
Speaker 7: Man, which one do you go to?
Speaker 4: I got the one on Maple now exclusively. I take up one one eye to mad time.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of receipts talk.
Speaker 7: I will.
Speaker 6: I will say this about Costco as well. The size of the parking spots mm.
Speaker 3: Hmmm yeah, with that little buffer zone in between.
Speaker 5: Love It couldn't agree.
Speaker 6: More genius and wonderful and double lines all parking spots should now be because the size of.
Speaker 1: Vehicles have changed.
Speaker 5: That is a good thing.
Speaker 6: And this parking garage here is a perfect example of.
Speaker 3: Not big enough double lines. I love the double lines at Costco.
Speaker 1: He nailed it.
Speaker 3: Thanks almost forty five minutes strative Costco talk even though it's a split room because one is now a giant fan of the Maple Grove Costco and the other one swears it off for the rest of his life. So I don't know if this is good or bad advertising, right.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 5: You have one, four and one again.
Speaker 4: Every gentleman going to that Maple Grove, he's gonna be looking for one lady. Every gentleman, whether they're happily married man or not interested or not, they're gonna be looking around. Spot that one lady and they'll go, hey, hawk, hey, here you be ham fut of those sofas in the front.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get You're gonna get a soda from the food court and kick your sweetest feet up and just be like, I.
Speaker 5: Live here now. Please give me the spiel again. On t Mobile and Switchy, we.
Speaker 4: Felt that from the latest Oprah's Book Club.
Speaker 10: Well, if the poor woman's listening, she's gonna be like, I gotta get a new job quick.
Speaker 4: I've all done, I'll take care of you.
Speaker 3: Ain't got to work no more, all right, saws with sports after this poetrip money Joe Van, a.
Speaker 4: Cheaper machine can feel like a win until downtime. Parts the lays and missed work start costing you. That's why contractors.
Speaker 5: Time a treasure.
Speaker 9: Ally November fifth and sixth Friday Show is available to anyone.
Speaker 5: It's open to everyone.
Speaker 9: The Initials Game Vegas, Trip to Vegas with the guys up for Grabs, uh and more. Thursday's comedy show featuring Kelsey Cook, Chad Daniel Samansen and Tommy Ryman is Fulby. You can still join the wait lists at KFN dot com Slash two five.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're here, we are It's Patcher Moore Show. We got a new game coming up later. By the way, I don't know if you guys are excited or not, but you haven't heard about it yet. But uh, it goes. It's like this Order Up. It's gonna be called Order Up. It's gonna be the game, all right, but later on, whenever it's called again, order up, hm hmm, be called order Up.
Speaker 7: Love it?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 3: You know the iHeart says guaranteed human, Like all the voices you're gonna hear on this show and these stations are guaranteed human.
Speaker 1: I think we should get rid of that policy. I do it.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I didn't have my headphones so on what's it called? The bits called order up?
Speaker 1: You didn't hear the opening?
Speaker 4: Do you want to hear it again? Just reading by Grimm's description to go to cost coaches now.
Speaker 1: On Twitter or.
Speaker 5: A texted me he needs help too.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: He said some maple grim husband right now is going honey, they're talking about the Power Trip.
Speaker 7: Brial.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, order order up?
Speaker 5: Bell.
Speaker 4: I love that I found it.
Speaker 1: Thank you have Lovian response for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I found a website where it's the top ten of everything, and so I'm going to tell you like the category, and then I'm gonna give you what the top five are and you got to put him in order the open for the new bit, Yeah, the one that I'm calling Order up?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Order up? Yeah.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 4: That poor guy sounds sad. Yeah, yes, the costco hands are big enough.
Speaker 7: Oh, I mean guy who boys up.
Speaker 4: Let's come it up later, look forward to that.
Speaker 1: Ready, sauce.
Speaker 5: I have a bet update for Oh.
Speaker 4: It's time for a fan five on the Power Trip.
Speaker 7: Remember you guys earlier talked about no, not that about the bet of is it Dussan Hill Layson Jason Hill playing for the Twins.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we've taught we made one bet on one minor league or in our entire life, and he was traded.
Speaker 7: It was a two hundred dollars bet and no condition that he had to be with the Twins. Hawk said. This is the context. Hawk had read a Star Tribute article on Hill and thought it would be a fun thing to bet on. Bonus set the line at the end of twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 4: We got plenty of time.
Speaker 7: He'll make it, but he it doesn't matter what team he is.
Speaker 3: Then, so this is a bad thing for you, then, Bonus, Cause you said the Blue Jays like the fast tracks.
Speaker 1: Some people like this.
Speaker 10: They had generally promoted people a little more quickly. Now he's got to be better than he's been. He had a disastrous year so far in Double A.
Speaker 1: I think maybe high I don't remember.
Speaker 3: But if we're tracking this, this was a bad day for you, then yeah, for sure, because he's switching teams.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got a year and a half to go of baseball. Oh yeah, hold on, I mean, don't bury the lead here.
Speaker 10: I mean, although there's probably more chance, I believe you have a little deeper pitching than the Twins have.
Speaker 5: So maybe speaking of the twins.
Speaker 7: They're fifty six and fifty seventh day Battle the Royals tonight at six forty Joe Ryan goes for the twins and good old pal Randy Dobnak goes.
Speaker 3: For the Royal Again. We just lost to him. Yeah, they probably will. Yeah, Dom Knack, Bonus, Marti your thoughts.
Speaker 7: Okay, the twins acquired right hand.
Speaker 5: You just asked her for opinion.
Speaker 7: You will stop.
Speaker 1: I can't have.
Speaker 7: I have to know when to keep the momentum going. Just be dead.
Speaker 6: He's talking with a purpose, That's right.
Speaker 3: Why don't you ask Bonus about baseball and have Marnie answer for him?
Speaker 1: God, is that inside Joke's not going to go anywhere? Is it?
Speaker 7: And it's not about who you think it is.
Speaker 1: For those of you just tuning Marns your thoughts.
Speaker 6: I just think this has been a five hundred season, and based on the record that SaaS just informed us about real close to a five hundred season, I'm still been very entertaining. Baseball got walked off a couple of times in Seattle. A lot of drama, some excitement.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Let's beat Randy Dobnak a nice guy, great story, Love him. But would like to see a strong finish to the season. Would love to see a wild card out of this whole thing.
Speaker 10: In the end, yeah, the obvious will they win or lose, because there's something in a wild card race right now, there's I'll be especially interested to see how Joe Ryan does because his last two starts it not being great. He seems to be battling some arm fatigued. Arm fatigue is the sort of thing. Is he gonna be trending up or trending down? Is primarily what I'm watching because we need him to trend up, Like if they're going to make a run for this in August in September, they need to have some good pitching. That was what gave us so much hope I think heading into the All Star Break was him and Bradley. They haven't really performed like that since the All Star Break, And I think I'll just call out one other thing about sort of getting the wild card and those people who take you know, it's one thing to make the postseason. All the teams they are competing against that we take a look at and are say not very good teams that were competing against for the wild card. Those are the same teams you're going to be facing in the postseason. If the if the ALE Central Division, because the ALE West is so poor, the Central Division winner, Like if the Twins catch the White Sox or in past Cleveland, they could very well get a bye in the first round of the postseason, and they were going to end up facing like Houston or Texas or or Cleveland or the White Sox, like these are not unbeatable teams in the postseason as well.
Speaker 5: So and that's yeah, that's looking forward ahead.
Speaker 10: But but the truth is that the American somebody's gonna come in out of the American League and there ain't gonna be very good.
Speaker 7: And it might as well be the Twins, well said.
Speaker 5: The Twins traded for Jeff Hoffman.
Speaker 7: He's due three point five million dollars this season and something like eleven next season. The Jays are paying some of it for next season, but they traded away dass On Hill, John Klein and the marrier Penny.
Speaker 5: Demur Penya yep.
Speaker 8: Hill.
Speaker 10: So Dason Hill we just talked about, had a tremendous year last year and has had a terrible year this year, which is why I think the Blue Jays targeted me high upside, high upside guy. But you know there's some question whether Hill ever makes the Major's. John Klein is a Minnesota kid who I went to high school was a Jeff Klein. Thanks for that.
Speaker 7: Interesting, Great dude, Great dude.
Speaker 10: John Klein's been pitching triple A for the Twins. He's a real development. Uh victory, I guess for the for the Twins, but now he'll be with the Blue Jays and then Demi pania Is.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 10: Penny is a h a outfielders slash second baseman who is kind of the Luisa Rise model man. Luisa Rise HiT's for average, doesn't do a lot more and it's kind of limited defensively.
Speaker 5: But Jeff Hoffman, who they got is one.
Speaker 10: Of the best relievers that was traded, if not the best reliever traded yesterday, one of the best relievers traded yesterday. The Twins really bolstered their bullpen as they were trying to do at the trade dep Uh, you brought him up.
Speaker 5: But Luis was traded to the Phillies.
Speaker 7: The Vikings practiced in pads for the first time yesterday and hogs Daddy was there and will file a report during Vikings News.
Speaker 1: You're burying the lead.
Speaker 7: I am forty hours from tonight the NFL Hall of Fame game. That happened the Panthers. Let's seven pm. It's on this station.
Speaker 4: That's right. Our guy, Bob Hagen's going to hell. Fitzgerald Junior go into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that'll be No, we're going next next year. Hawks tickets got lost.
Speaker 5: In the mail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he didn't ask for a refund. That's so much he lost. I love that.
Speaker 4: I wanted to go. Well, you're struggling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going next year, for sure.
Speaker 1: Going next year, for sure.
Speaker 7: I mean there's a wager ninety chance Hawks going next year.
Speaker 4: I'm going next year.
Speaker 7: Then the Links hosts the Sparks on Thursday at eight.
Speaker 5: Your Linked Marns have won ten on straight.
Speaker 6: That game they played on Sunday. I hope you guys saw it.
Speaker 1: It was a noon.
Speaker 6: Game on ABC Links and Indiana Fever. It was one of the best games I've seen. I'm not saying one of the best w NBA games. It was one of the best games. What, yeah, I have seen in a long time. There was so much uh, drama and shot making and just punch after punch after punch. It was an excellent, entertaining afternoon of basketball that I got to watch from my couch and my couch I mean swimming pool because I have a TV.
Speaker 10: While you're doing that, where we sipping anything?
Speaker 6: Yeah, a couple of surf sides, John, if you must know, thank you. It is summertime and Mommy likes surf sid The Links lead in the WNBA. Like Sasha just mentioned, ten game winning streak. They have a three and a half game lead. There is also a three and a half game lead between teams two.
Speaker 5: Through seven women.
Speaker 6: Yes correct, I mean think about that's how far out in front of the rest of the league. This team is, this team that was picked to finish like kind of.
Speaker 5: Middle of the pack, a good team.
Speaker 1: Because they bring back fee Boom exactly.
Speaker 6: And now, I mean it just is astonishing to me. Yes, Cheryl Reeve is a wonderful coach, and even knowing that, I'm still going, how in the hell.
Speaker 5: Does she do this?
Speaker 6: We're after year after year and she's doing it again. And I don't know that they're being talked about enough for getting enough credit, But this is one of the greatest teams to this point that the w have seen. They've played thirty one games total, they've won twenty five of them.
Speaker 1: It's been a drafted, a game changer.
Speaker 10: Yeah, how's the FSA fitting into the new offense? Into the offense? Real good, good, integrating well, real good?
Speaker 7: Okay? What pap?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 6: And honestly, that has been the second sometimes third best player, depending on the game, which.
Speaker 5: Is also shocking, right.
Speaker 6: Because she was the second best player in the entire league right last year, first best, first best.
Speaker 7: If you asked some.
Speaker 1: Voters, me, yep, Pap, So I just want to do the breaking news. You want me to do the breaking news?
Speaker 7: Uh? You know what you do it it means a lot to you.
Speaker 3: We're down to the final seven in the main event of the World Series of Poker. Lucas Jumalan still your chip leader. That's on ESPN tonight and tomorrow. What your main ESPN last night was ESPN two next two nights though primetime ESPN seven o'clock tonight, seven to go, and Jeff Plat from ESPN if he didn't sleep through his alarm joins in like an hour. The dude's really good, really good.
Speaker 10: How much longer does it generally go on when you get downe to like this.
Speaker 5: Tonight and tomorrow forever days.
Speaker 1: Oh took two and a half hours last night just to have the first.
Speaker 3: Guy get knocked out, to go from nine to eight, it was two and a half hours.
Speaker 5: Zach watched it till two in the morning.
Speaker 3: I think I fell asleep, Yeah, I fell It started at eight. I think I tapped out at a eleven thirty ish.
Speaker 1: Zach went till two in the morning.
Speaker 5: Sckel, Well, that's what happens when you heard your It's that good. It's fun.
Speaker 1: I feel like poker. It's fantastic.
Speaker 3: It's it's the super Bowl of Poker, the kids kids playing. Well, he's twenty two and he's going to be crazy, crazy, crazy rich when this thing's all over. Vikings News is next. Chris was there. I was the CCO yesterday. We can walk through that after this. This is the Power Trip Morning Show. I'm sucking stripped down from the one eight hundred.
Speaker 4: Rodriguez maybe I look. I put a star beside Levi's name. I put a star beside Caleb's name, our number one draft pick who looked fantastic. No feed problems with him yesterday. Just looked like a freaking monster.
Speaker 5: We've got hell yeah.
Speaker 4: And then a kidname. What's Dawkins his first name? He's got two first.
Speaker 1: Names, Daryl, Yeah, I got that Dawkins.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh uh what position? Yeah, that's it?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh the one with the hyphen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, he looked great yesterday too. We got some big dudes on our defense line.
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, yeah man.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: We can talk about that in Viking's News. Whenever that happens. I don't know when it happens. When does it happen?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 4: It happens right now. It's time on the Power Trip, presented by all Right. What do you guys want to know?
Speaker 5: What do you got?
Speaker 4: I got an audio I've got bump with Ko yesterday. Great interview. You can podcaster or watch it on the YouTube channel right now for kfan. Ko loves quarterbacks, as you can well imagine, and he really loved what he used to coach with for one year and he just happened to win a Super Bowl. Here's coach on Stafford.
Speaker 8: One of the best years I've ever experienced was the one year I got in LA with Matthew Stafford. There's nobody more talented, there's nobody tougher, there's nobody more willing to put the team on their back to go try to win. But even he in those moments, and he's talked about it, what it's like to be coached hard and be held to a standard, and in many ways, you're looking for ownership of it. So Dan, it's not always me just saying, hey, this is how we do it and this is why it's what do you guys think about this? First of all, because it's you know, it's a well documented what I was as a quarterback. I know all of this is hard to me to physically do it. So what do you think about that? I know, coach, that's actually I like that? Or hey, what if we did it like this and then you incorporate that. That's one of the reasons why I think we've had some success at times when multiple players play, Because when Carson Wentz came into the game last year with no training camp, it wasn't what me or West or anybody else wanted to do. It was what could Carson feel comfortable running that he could go out there and function as if he had had five thousand hours or five hundred reps of something, because there's a lot to bank in a career of playing quarterback, whether you have highs or lows or whatever it may be, there's a lot to pull out of that to help them hopefully have success with us.
Speaker 4: Interesting, Yeah, I like Carson Wentz. I'm just saying I like him, good player.
Speaker 10: Does that mean he's planning on tailoring the offense to Kyler? Murray's is a very different quarterback.
Speaker 4: He definitely is.
Speaker 5: And yeah, the other.
Speaker 4: Guys, right, that's kind of the point. Yeah, Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Saw she's still sticking with whoever loses the quarterback battle is off the team between JJ and Kyler.
Speaker 1: And Carson's the backup.
Speaker 7: This is not my day, guys, right, always.
Speaker 5: See here. I don't know, but it'll depend on how the.
Speaker 7: Guy who doesn't get the job takes the news, right, because eventually you have to be, you know, a good teammate. You got to be there to help because it's that's part of it, right, You got to see and help when they come off the field. It all depends on how well that guy will play along, right, And that goes for either Kyler or JJ McCarthy, right, Like they're not a good teammate. I would bet they're going to be traded. And I think one of them, it has been said, may have some maturity issues meets us and it may not take that news very well.
Speaker 5: And think just one of them, I mean it could.
Speaker 7: Be both of them, but I think specifically McCarthy, right, I think that's an issue.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, don't think he's gonna handle as.
Speaker 5: Very well, I don't think you would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, off the team. That's probably interesting.
Speaker 4: Interesting, we'll find out.
Speaker 5: We'll find out.
Speaker 4: Flora's talked to the press yesterday and he talked about something interesting. Somebody must be writing a story out there about teams going forward on fourth down all the time, because he talked about it not once but twice. Here he talks about teams doing just that, going for it more on fourth down.
Speaker 12: We've got to embrace that challenge and uh, you know, come up with different you know uh uh calls, different schematics, uh to try to win that down. But it's hard, you know, you just you just you just put a call in that you put a lot of time in up there down and you gotta do it again. And so it's a challenge but you know, that's that's part of coaching. That's that's what I love about the coaching, the kind of the schematics, the strategy. And it's a big it's a big down.
Speaker 4: Why are they going for it more on fourth down?
Speaker 12: I would say taking the momentum offensively. Uh and and you know it, it can be deflating in some ways. It's really good deflating either way. But you know, you know the data of the analytics, the likelihood of gaining or making making a first down on fourth and one or fourth and two or fourth and three. I think guys are just you know, more aggressive, They're you know, comfortable, confident. We've got a lot of great coaches, you know, throughout the league. I'm on both.
Speaker 5: Sides of the ball.
Speaker 1: I mean, he just answered his own question at the end there, right.
Speaker 3: It's all math is that somebody realize that the way that we've been playing football for fifty to seventy five years was just wrong. And somebody realized, why are we punting? It's fourth and inches? What are we doing? The upside is way greater than the downside. Let's go for it. What are we doing? What is the goal here? So yeah, everybody's got to adapt.
Speaker 10: As a game evolves, Especially when you get to a higher scoring run environment, it makes a lot more sense to hang on to the ball, right, So you see, you've seen a similar thing in baseball. Like one of the reasons stealing bases became less and less popular is because you try to steal bases when you are trying to get like trying to win by one run. When they run scoring environment is such that that people are just scoring a lot more runs, it just becomes less valuable to just go steal a base.
Speaker 5: You just wait back away for the three run home run.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 10: Why are you risking it out on the basis, And it feels the same way in football, with the run scoring up and with the offense being more being more and more critical to score lots of runs, it's more more critical to hang under the ball and go for it on fourth down.
Speaker 3: But much how offenses have evolved on fourth down, you wonder if defenses will evolve on third down maybe over time in terms of like maybe you have to up the aggression on third to not give them a chance on fourth, Like, I don't know, like something there's got to be some kind of a defensive pendulum that goes, all right, you have adjusted on offense, we have to adjust on defense.
Speaker 5: See that you're seeing that.
Speaker 10: I'd argue that more often than not, or not, maybe not more often not, but more regularly you're seeing, you know, the the defense would be sort of like, okay, we'll give them the it's the third and seven, we'll give them six. Well, you don't want to give them six, now, you.
Speaker 5: Know you don't.
Speaker 10: You don't want to set those defensive back setting up along, you know, the six yard line and jumping in there at that point. You want to you want to play it straight up because you want to hold them to three or the four to make them more likely to not go for it on fourth.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: And I'd like to give you guys one player to watch every time I go to a camp, one player to watch.
Speaker 5: Is this guessable?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's way off.
Speaker 4: The guys might have forgotten this guy's on the squad.
Speaker 3: Oh, we might have forgotten he was on the squad.
Speaker 1: Sauce you were there on Saturday.
Speaker 7: Offense or defense.
Speaker 4: Well, that's given it away, isn't it? Okay? Offense?
Speaker 5: The third wide receiver?
Speaker 1: Nope, all right, I gotta guess go.
Speaker 3: Max brot us in no because everybody's geeking out about him on Twitter.
Speaker 5: Full back, Yeah it could be.
Speaker 4: Uh, but my guy to watch is number eighty six in your hearts?
Speaker 1: Who the hell is number eighty? That's right, Gavin Bartholome, Is that right?
Speaker 4: You might have forgotten the second year tight end who did not play for us last year, looked like a star yesterday, Big dude, we could use some help at tight end, Gavin Bartholo. You forget what round we drafted him in.
Speaker 7: I think the sixth.
Speaker 4: They like him. He looked good, got a nice catcher to yesterday. I saw one chicularly from uh Murray that made him look like a star. Gavin Bartholomew. Good to have him healthy out of Pittsburgh. Second year my guy to watch marts.
Speaker 3: We have three tight ends right because brought us into full back slash tight end, but full back replacing c. J.
Speaker 1: Ham yep, so we have t. J. Hockinson, Josh Oliver and Gavin.
Speaker 4: Barthaw and and Ben you're a second as well. Okay, oh yeah, yeah you heard what I said?
Speaker 1: All right? Yeah, I mean they can't.
Speaker 3: They're not going to keep for are they watch them.
Speaker 7: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what are you always calling for?
Speaker 1: Ben?
Speaker 4: You're a sex head.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at a picture of Gavin Bartholomew right now, all right, But anyway, Hawk, and he's got a nice looking mullet. He does, doesn't he it's u permed in the back and on the left side he's got too little shaved in.
Speaker 4: Remember when that was big back in our gym?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What our generation?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: Please? You don't.
Speaker 4: You can't talk to us. You're too young.
Speaker 5: Did you have a rat tail?
Speaker 7: Hawk had? Or have?
Speaker 5: Has? He had one?
Speaker 4: I had? You know I wouldn't call her that.
Speaker 7: I mean, no, no, no, no, your hair.
Speaker 1: He definitely did.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I couldn't. I couldn't do that stuff. Why because my hair is just never the best hairstyle I've ever had. Want I have it this moment? Yeah, It's just been the bane of my existence. If I ever wanted my hair to blow in the wind, I had to take my pants off.
Speaker 13: My God with sexual relations, Yes, he sent me up.
Speaker 1: You believe it?
Speaker 7: Call your sponsor, yes, it did.
Speaker 4: Out of a bitch. Hello, you told me I needed to call you.
Speaker 7: I think you need to take a break. This is the second time you've called me in twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: You aren't good at time, it's not even a half hour.
Speaker 1: You're not a very supportive sponsor.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this, who's your next?
Speaker 4: Callico cost cos he was working today?
Speaker 3: All right? Should we try that new game when we come back? Because who cares about sports? We've talked enough sports.
Speaker 7: You want to know what it's called? Yeah, yeah, Order of love it?
Speaker 1: All right? More of the Power Trip Morning Show after this.
Speaker 7: On the fan.
Speaker 5: We were a cold stall one eight hundred