Speaker 1: His neck and pretending you'll be in Finisheta next summer. This is Mojo in the Morning. All right, it's Mojo in the morning. Anna is narrowing down which doctor is going to do her augmentation.
Speaker 2: Yes, I had.
Speaker 3: Two consultations this week, and I think I found my doctor.
Speaker 4: Well because you told us about a doctor a week or two ago and he was like outrageously okay, which I'm.
Speaker 3: Now is not really that outrageous because both of these doctors, I think he was fourteen and these doctors were twelve.
Speaker 1: But this doctor was kind of weird.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, not weird. It's just something that I peeped. Both of them were married men. Like they had wedding rings on, so I know that they were married men. And in the consultations they have to measure and touch and he's pulling my boobs up and stuff, and he's like, Okay, I think I could get it like this and this and very handsy with.
Speaker 2: My my boobs.
Speaker 3: And I'm just looking at the ring on his finger, like I wonder what his wife thinks about this, And just the profession in general. You're probably seeing primarily women all day. Yeah, both exactly, women all day, probably attractive, touching their boobs, looking at their boobs, and I'm like, this has to be the worst profession for like you to be married to.
Speaker 4: I think it's old after a while, though, you think for them, you know, it's like, yeah, immune I see it. He probably I'm not saying me, but like they're probably like, I see you know, a hundred sets of boobs a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boob she probably got.
Speaker 3: But then do you even get excited over your wife's boobs if you're looking.
Speaker 1: At boobs that she's got great boobs. Cosmetic surgeon, your wife's got great boobs.
Speaker 3: One of the doctors kept referencing his wife's boobs, and I was like, did you do the surgery? He was like, I couldn't. I couldn't do it. I had to have my friend do it.
Speaker 1: My friend. Did you ask him who his friend was so you can go get a kindulations I did.
Speaker 2: I was like, why didn't you do it?
Speaker 1: But I would. I would want to go to the one that I always say, who's the doctor that the doctors let operate on them? A quick question for you when they do these consultations, is there a female nurse in the room with them while he's doing.
Speaker 3: It, so one of them didn't, which I didn't realize was weird because it was the first doctor that I went to, But everyone after that always has a female nurse in there with it.
Speaker 1: In those like moments where you know, he left hand, right hand, Yeah, he juggled.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you ever feel like they're doing too much? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Like, how do you know the line between this is what he has to do and this is a little bit more.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but like I think I don't think they were doing too much. Like the way that they were describing it, Like they were describing the surgery. They're like, oh, well I pulled this skin over here and wrap this and the incision would go here.
Speaker 1: Was never just like yeah, do they pull out the markers?
Speaker 2: No? Not yet, not yet.
Speaker 1: I like that part. Do you hate that though, when they pull the markers out and if they do that, it's stuck on you. You got sharpie marker on your boobs for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, whoever I'm seeing would be in night?
Speaker 1: Can they use dry erase? That's interesting that Anna says that she could never see herself in a relationship where he thinks it would be hard for the women who are married to cosmetic surgeons. I bet you there's a lot of occupations that are like that too. Like, like you think about any of the occupations where primarily your customer base is women. Doctor Werner would be one. Yeah, that would be one. Although where would you rather have Would you rather have your doctor be or your husband be a doctor that sits there and is touching women all day or a guy that's touching people's garbage garbage? You want the garbage man, Yeah, you want the guy that's hanging on the back of the priority waste vehicle, like throwing in people's banana peels and stuff.
Speaker 2: And I would rather that it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, comes home smelling like that.
Speaker 2: I then a bunch of boobies in his face all day.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That does have to be a tough profession, bro, Yeah, is there.
Speaker 3: A profession that you wouldn't date as far as women go.
Speaker 6: I've always said like a stripper, But I think I could do it, really, Yeah, I think I could do. I don't want to just you know, rule them out like that, but in my mind it would be tough that like somebody else is like looking at my girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, but I don't know. I'd have a hard time with a firefighter or a police officer only because they go out every single military they go to work every day, and you don't know if that's the last time you're going to see there a form O Joe Live Text nine five five zero zero. I'm interestingly enough wondering. You know, the last time that we did a topic about the boobs, it was basically people all with their conversations of you know, consultations and stuff. How many consultations do you think that an average person does before they do a major event like this, because I think and I people that have had you know, plastic surgery and stuff. A lot of times people get the name from somebody else. Yeah, and then usually that's the person they go to well because they've seen his or her work. And you have been going to many of these consultations. What are you looking for? Like, what's the thing are you looking for?
Speaker 3: Actual guest, your opinion on this right now, because this is a decision that I'm making, and something that I was really looking for for is these motiva implants which we talked about. It's like a different one. It has less than one percent chance of like the bad things that come with like the saline or whatever implants. So that's something that I really want. I'm in between two doctors. One of them I liked the doctor. I liked his knowledge and how he said he would do the surgery. However, they don't have motiva implants. Another doctor who I liked, He was cool, but I didn't like him as much. He has the motiva implants. So I'm like, do I go with the doctor that I like a little bit less because he has the type of implant that I like, or do I go with the doctor that I might trust a lite little bit more but he doesn't have the implan. You can't just order them, No, you have to be like double board certified or something to these implants.
Speaker 4: That's hard because I do think bedside manner like it does affect your opinion. But a lot of these doctors are like their personalities are kind of funky and they don't have good bedside manner.
Speaker 1: Are they just a little like weirder or you know.
Speaker 4: I've come into contact with both male and female doctors who just have interesting personalities, but they're incredible at what they do, and that's what ultimately matters.
Speaker 1: Why do we not see women who are classic surgeons.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 3: Something else I really liked is on one of them. All of the nurses had their boobs done by the doctor that I.
Speaker 1: Would see advertise.
Speaker 3: So I got to look at all of them and they were like, yeah, he did mine.
Speaker 2: These are them No, but they had on a tight shirt and I was like, okay, what's good.
Speaker 1: I don't trust that though they're free. Here's the reason why I don't trust it. Yeah, you're you know what It's like, it's like a slow week, you know, hey, come on, let's go in the back. You know what I mean. They still got to look good though. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: I liked hearing from them, and they told me the healing process. I was like, okay, this is what I'm going to go doctor. Was it the one that did the motiva which I wanted?
Speaker 1: I think that's and they might have friends and family discount. What's going on? How you doing Taylor?
Speaker 7: Hi, Mojo, how's it going good?
Speaker 1: We're discussing Anna. That's you the voices here that's talking about wanting the boobs. Your thoughts? Yeah, I think you should get the boobs.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay, did you get the boobs, ma'am.
Speaker 7: Get the boobs, and your doctor doesn't care because I texted and my dad's an opie guyin and he says about ninety percent of vagina they're not even nice to look at.
Speaker 2: I don't imagine.
Speaker 1: Do you ever ask your dad though? Like dad a sandwich, I gotta dum, I gotta dump what Kevin just said there? Now that means I can't go to I can't go to throwback music for a little bit, or it will sound weird because of the delay. But yeah, quick question, Taylor, did you ever ask uh your dad if your mom's is the best vagina that he's ever given an exam to.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately I have asked that and he does say, yes.
Speaker 1: Oh that's beautiful. Yeah, after all these years, he loves he loves her vagina. That's wonderful to the best one's see that. That's good. I love that. What's up John? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Hey? Listen? I've been listening for twenty years and first time montame, Hey, Hey, I get a little trick you just mentioned about the permanent marker would be on all day or whatever. But you can do this. You can try this right now and you'll thank me. Later. If you accidentally put permanent marker on something, go over it with the dry erase marker marker and it races right off.
Speaker 1: Is it like magic? Is that that magic marker thing? Or he's trying to get you.
Speaker 5: Not on your boot on anything. If you put permanent marker down and you're like, oh, go over it with the dry race marker and and it races right now, it's not your move but glass or or marker board or whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, this guy's trying to get us to do graff this studio. What's up, Veronica? How you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm good. How are you guys?
Speaker 1: We're good? What's happening?
Speaker 7: Uh So, I'm the first time long time. I was just going to comment on the bedside manor part of it. I personally think that sometimes some of these surgeons and stuff are just so far and it makes me believe that some of them might be autistic, and that could be where some the bedside manner comes in because they don't have the same people skills like we.
Speaker 5: I don't want to say we.
Speaker 1: There's one guy I know for sure that is a cosmetic surgeon or plastic surgeon in town here that I've heard that about.
Speaker 2: It's like The Good Doctor the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's he's so he's so smart, but he comes across weirder because he is so brilliantly smart and yeah, interesting, that's an interesting thought. Heleno. What's up?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 8: So when I was dating, I had a man that I metched with on a dating app that told me that he was a porn star. And I was immediately like, Nope.
Speaker 2: Can't do that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah, that would he want you in the future videos?
Speaker 1: Did you go on a date with him? I did not know.
Speaker 8: He was really upfront, just saying like, this is my job. Are you Are you comfortable with that? And I was like I am not. And that was the end of it.
Speaker 1: I would definitely get a date with a Did you ask him what kind of porn he does? He does? Like?
Speaker 2: I did not know.
Speaker 8: I didn't ask any further questions.
Speaker 2: At that point.
Speaker 8: My dating life was like very much like I want to find my future partner, like I'm not gonna mess around with anything that isn't going to go forward and moved on.
Speaker 1: What are you married?
Speaker 8: I am not, no, but I am in the relationship.
Speaker 1: There was a guy that we met at one of our gigs are remote. Who is a porn star? And I said to him, go, look kind of you know, like what kind of porn you do? Like what's like, what are some of the themes of the porns you do? And he started naming them and he goes through the whole thing and he goes and sometimes gay porn and I go, oh, so are you you know by and he's like, no, I just do it. It's acting. And I'm thinking to myself, wow, you don't fake. Wow. By the way, For those that don't know this, the Detroit area, like the suburban Detroit area in Oakland County, it's one of the biggest areas for porn filming. There's student we don't we used to have movie studios like for.
Speaker 4: Like, there used to be one on Maple Road. I remember going to It's not there anymore, but it's crazy.
Speaker 1: What's up? Tea initial t voice disguised.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I got to be the guy for this time of embarrassing find up taking a bluetoo well one of my friends and uh yeah crazy. And after this of like three days, my stuff was still hurting. So I ended up going to my doctors going on with it. He literally told me he couldn't inspect it unless it was hard.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, So what'd you do? Why are we what does this have to do with this?
Speaker 9: The profession creepy the creepy doctors.
Speaker 1: Oh, creepy doctors. So what'd y'all do? Yeah, we don't need to know.
Speaker 9: I got up there and walk out.
Speaker 1: Okay, come on, yeah why I don't even know why the call was even put on. What do you mean it made? He said, creepy profession. I understand, but we weren't even on creepy professions.
Speaker 2: We weren't getting any calls.
Speaker 1: No, that's what we had called. I had enough calls. I didn't need any more calls on