Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning. keV Pistons played last night or they didn't have another back to back. They have a game tonight. Yeah, we have a game tonight.
Speaker 2: We had a game on Monday as well, got one on Saturday.
Speaker 3: It's a league full of games.
Speaker 1: They are on a roll too, which by the way, I was watching yesterday something on Instagram and it was one of those you know sports sites that it does, just Detroit Sports and they said, they said, who would have thought that out of all the Detroit teams, the team closest to winning a championship would be the Detroit Pistons Because everybody was all on this, the Lions are winning a Super Bowl, and honestly, after this last season of the Lions and the clock ticking on the potentially that team, you know, maybe maybe they're done.
Speaker 3: Who knows, maybe they'll never get back.
Speaker 1: The Pistons of all people, who what two years ago were one of the worst teams and if not the worst team in the NBA, at the worst record, at the worst consecutive streak of losses. You know what this shows you with this show, build around youth. Youth is the key, and look at this team or trust and believe that's all it is. Don't jump on a game to have a game being a game plans and pissons.
Speaker 2: I got one for you. So, like you said, we're winning a lot. A lot of people are coming to the games. They want to be a part of this winning culture. They want to be a part of the fandom, and we provide an amazing experience. If you have tickets, yeah for sure, your nose may bleed, but you'll be there.
Speaker 1: Come on, I want to be Can I be your apprentice? Can I be the guy standing to you?
Speaker 4: You don't like the.
Speaker 2: Phone, you don't want to be my brinks? You have to wear your hokas though, because I do a lot of stun Okay, but look, so I had this guy because speaking about the game on month Monday was a huge game. We played the New York Knicks, who put us out of the playoffs last year, and this was the first time we've played them since last year. So everybody had this game marked on their calendar. This was a sold out game. Everybody game prior to the game. I do like a welcome, So I'm standing near the court preparing to do my welcome.
Speaker 3: This guy comes over like this is before the game. He comes up.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, real quick, man, I see you at all the games. So we talk a little bit. He's like, listen, whatever y'all doing tonight. If y'all do like dance cam, swag cam, do not put me in her. He points to a girl. It's like around the course side club, like by the bar. He like, do not put me in her on the camera. That's my side piece.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, said bro. It's playing defense before the game even starts, and you.
Speaker 5: Have no control over that, really, do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I can put people on the camera. Oh okay, not.
Speaker 5: Every camera, but I'm gonna know this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Correct. Correct.
Speaker 2: I can tell the people that's like who you know, follow I don't want to follow me around like my main camera personally, I can tell them, yeah, you're right if you get caught.
Speaker 3: What was your response?
Speaker 2: I just I was like, all right, like I'm trying to play with him, you know what I'm saying, Like, I got you, bro, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't go.
Speaker 1: So I've heard of this before where I've heard that people will you know, well, I've heard of the players always will have sections for the side pieces.
Speaker 3: And stuff.
Speaker 1: But I've heard of people that have gone out with their side piece as you call it, and they'll go out in public and uh, you know, they'll try to be extremely discreet. I had a buddy of mine that I used to talk about this before, and the air guy was from Birmingham Bloomfield Hills. He would always take dates on dates in Northville or ann Arbor, so he was always going going, you know, out of the county.
Speaker 3: Basically the banks, the outer banks.
Speaker 2: You cannot go to a Pistons game for any type of game where people are.
Speaker 3: Going to be there and expect not to be seen.
Speaker 5: This is every I feel like every party we have singles mingles for sure. This happened all the time, and oh my god, it never failed. Over the weekend, whomever was you know, the web person at the time would get a d M or an email saying can.
Speaker 3: You please take down? Remember we have to change.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: We make everybody sign a waiver. We actually have put signs up saying you're gonna be on and we can't take you off. You know what I mean, Like it was you, Shannon is absolutely right, and it's at a singles, every mingle, pajama party.
Speaker 3: What are you doing there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're there to cheat, right exactly, that's what you're doing. The funny thing is, I don't know who the dummies are that will bring side pieces to obviously a public thing like that, but to the places that they go to with their other person, with their with their number one.
Speaker 3: You don't take a side piece to a main event. Yeah, I mean, you got it. That's the main chot, right, that's a you don't. You can't do stuff like that like the like.
Speaker 1: I always think it's funny when you hear this from you know, people that are in the service indust where a server will go, Yeah, his family, he and his wife and kids come out here and he takes a girl to the place that his wife and kids go to, and you have the same waiter or waitress.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I love the chicken crisper strips, then I got to have my chicken crisper.
Speaker 3: Strips, you know different I love chili.
Speaker 1: Guess what the chicken crispers strips, they're going to cost you fifty and cost you fifty percent. So eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty six five sixty five four eight is our telephone number.
Speaker 3: Do you guys. Let me ask this question.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you guys, do you think Kevin should have done the right thing and expose this guy?
Speaker 3: Put him on, like, have him be.
Speaker 1: The guy that goes out, goes out at half half Courton, has to do some kind of like a game or something, especially when.
Speaker 3: They're right there and that guy could come, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, that's the greatest cold play cam?
Speaker 3: Do they do that a game? Have they done that?
Speaker 4: Ever?
Speaker 1: I think cold play cam is the funniest thing ever because you got kiss cam and then you do the who are the people with their eye.
Speaker 3: Pieces and you're like, no, no, on there. It's funny.
Speaker 1: I always love the when the kiss cams will go around and the kiss cams will go on people that obviously don't look like they're together.
Speaker 3: Happened to me, by the way, who are you?
Speaker 5: I was with just like truly just a friend of mine, and it was on us and I was literally doing the.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely you got a kiss? It was no, John, I'm like, no, not even on the I am out like that whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Nope, you're not kissing anything at that moment right there, especially if you're with something a long time ago.
Speaker 3: You kiss.
Speaker 1: Eight four four Mojo Live eight for four six six five six five four eighth text is nine five five zero zero. I often wondered when you do this, and for those who don't know, keV is uh he's the man. Man, he does such a great job for Pistons games. You go to a game. He's the guy who's your in arena host. Mason obviously the the voice of God there with De Troy basketball. But man, you and you and Mason together are such a great team. So you do this and I know you get there like eighteen hours early for this thing, and now a lot of prepr so you got a lot of prep and stuff. Do you know ahead of time? Like do you have is it say okay, this is what we're doing. So you have to do the announcement at the beginning where you're welcoming everybody, and then you got okay, we're gonna do the Pistons dance teams coming out at this time.
Speaker 3: Yeah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it's the NBA. It's it's a well oiled machine. So we know exactly, we know exactly what we're gonna do beforehand. You already know who the winner is of the games.
Speaker 3: I don't know games. No, no, no, I don't even know to be.
Speaker 2: I don't like meeting people until it's time to actually do it. Okay, but I like the freshness of having that experience and then other people picked.
Speaker 3: I don't even pick the people really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like we got a game entertainment s to have to go find people before the game.
Speaker 3: They go out there and do all that out.
Speaker 7: I've been to a game and you throw out t shirts, you take of like, oh I like this kid, I'm gonna throw.
Speaker 3: On my teeth. Always try to get kids or ladies with boobs.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: My favorite is the people that will text all of us, like Shannon and I got Carolyn text us. She's bringing her dad for his ninety second birthday to the game. Can Kevin actually put him on the screen? Look, okay, I don't know if Kevin has the powers to be. But here's here's what Kevin can do. He can expose your ninety two year old dad for cheating if he is cheating.
Speaker 3: What's going on? Andrew jo, everybody, what's happening? Indeed? Tried about fourth time, long time? I love it. What's going on? Buddy?
Speaker 6: I got to say, Man, I served off to God, you wouldn't believe the story. Then you hire a kind of gets your pubby fired. We had one hundred regular He come in during the day with his side secretary.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 6: Oh, there's one night he had like an office party and we would that you had like a kind of a your area for it. And his wife walked into the middle of diarroom and.
Speaker 7: Slapped a ray of the face.
Speaker 3: Her or him.
Speaker 6: No, she walked in. He was with his offense and she was you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta dump that part. So walked right up to him and slapped the smack out of him. You know what he deserved that.
Speaker 6: He's in front of the entire dad.
Speaker 1: You know what you could have said instead of the A hole word, you could have said, since you work at a gastro public, you just said he was a gastro instead of anast exactly what you just said.
Speaker 6: Just problem.
Speaker 3: Hey, I will say this to you.
Speaker 1: Working in restaurants, you always see some of the craziest crap and the funniest is the people that will cheat at what you would not think to be like a cheating type restaurant.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, Like you don't go to like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: TGI Fridays to cheat, but they'll go to TGI Fridays and they'll just sit up there, you know, or wherever the kind of family type restaurants.
Speaker 3: On Fridays though, or or what is it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's the god? I'm trying to think of Minards? No, not anybody ever cheated in the Minards what not? No, that would be That's a big enough place you wouldn't even expect to find somebody there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, let's go places where we aren't expect even a cheater.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Minards has literally everything possible. You can get food to plungers. Yeah. Well, and next thing you know, you got somebody there cheating the nile number twenty nine. Uh, it's cheating at a Pistons game. Vinnie, what's up?
Speaker 3: Vinnie?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 6: Mojoe? What's going on? Man? It's all American?
Speaker 4: American?
Speaker 3: What's happening in beautiful? Man?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: Uh? This is wild.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize this is a commonplace thing to cheat at a Pistons game.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: So I was dating a lawyer and she they just got luck when they always get cheating tickets, so I'll go to games once in a while. She had taken so one game I went and uh, I was just sat down and next.
Speaker 6: Thing I know, I feel at tap of my shoulder.
Speaker 7: I looked back and with this girl I met like a couple of months ago.
Speaker 6: So we went out a couple of times before time. She said hey, I said WHOA said hey? She said uh, and my girlfriend said, who is that? Somebody I know? Somebody I know? And I was just sweating bullets.
Speaker 3: I had gone down.
Speaker 4: My bag.
Speaker 6: Players on the court that night exactly exactly.
Speaker 7: So I went to go get some you get to get some food. Actually I was gonna get some food. So the other girl, she followed me. He said, so, so who is that?
Speaker 6: I was like, uh oh, this is my friend. She said, I am a competation of type. So I ain't gonna say anything. I said, all right, thing, But the whole game, I would just wait for her to say anything. I was like, do you remember the game?
Speaker 3: What section were you sitting in?
Speaker 1: Because an event like this, you remember exactly the section you were sitting in.
Speaker 3: Were you like one twenty five or where were.
Speaker 6: You all was in Alpagat was second. I know, I was like four rolls back.
Speaker 1: Isn't it crazy out of the entire arena that you could be sitting next to the girl that you cheated on your girl with while you're with your girl, I mean.
Speaker 6: Right behind me. I mean not even all you had to do is taf my shoulders.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, be safe, Vinnie, take care of yourself, all right, Joe.
Speaker 1: D Troitske, come on, Minnie d trot.
Speaker 6: Masket ball.
Speaker 3: Yea, all right, hold on one second,