Speaker 1: In August. Awesome guy too, We love you too, We.
Speaker 2: Love you too.
Speaker 3: Hang on one second, all right, it's Mojo in the morning. You know what was unbelievable this weekend? And it was Friday night. I don't know if people notice this or if it happened where you were, but where I was, the sunset was the most gorgeous sunset that I've ever seen it.
Speaker 1: Did you see it? I saw it on Friday. It was a good one. Where were you on Friday? I was at a gender reveal party in the Burbs. But when I was driving home, I saw the sunsetting and it was so pretty.
Speaker 3: The sunset was like it was like an orangish like look at see this guy.
Speaker 1: I took some pictures too, So I took so. I took pictures of uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's a picture of me with the uh the the parking guy uh that writes tickets in Birmingham. I met him this weekend. His name is is it Kevin or something like that? I met him this weekend. He was actually a very nice guy, big big listener of the show. No, but this is a picture, so I put so. I actually posted it on my own Instagram and faceboo book the my real name and stuff my biological name.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: I posted it that night, and I posted with the caption some like beautiful sunset or Michigan's beautiful or some some stuff like this. Five seconds later, I get roasted by my wife. Roasted, roasted in a way that she was like, you do this to me all the time. You post pictures of me that you don't like or that she doesn't like it, and I don't ask her for I don't ask her for permission. Listen, every picture I post of her is beautiful. She hates the pictures, and so she's she's going she's getting on me and honestly beyond. I would say that we could post it on this social but if I posted twice, I'll be in trouble. So don't do it. But it got to a point and Lydia, if you can, can you try her. But it got to a point where I'm like, hold on a second, let's look at the comments. Okay, you want to hear the comments? Yes, let me tell you the comments. Wait, she commented, yeah, she commented on my on my thing, she commented, I look like a man.
Speaker 1: I said, well, okay, wait a second.
Speaker 4: Crazy is a gorgeous photo for real.
Speaker 3: Look at these comments. Okay, this is Joseph Carballo, my son Joe the Joe Show. Beautiful Grace who is her best friend in the world, like her sister, her daughter basically like it's Chelsea never had a sister, but if she had a sister, it would be Tanya.
Speaker 1: This is her daughter. You are so beautiful with a billion hearts.
Speaker 3: John Tallenger, JT beautiful night, beautiful wife with the hands up Courtney, beautiful friend, uh Coarna Clem, beautiful lady with a heart Angel to Desco gorgeous with the blue heart which I don't know what if blue hearts and red heart I don't know, like colors of heart reference.
Speaker 1: Tim Brundage, You're beautiful.
Speaker 3: Look at all these people, Jessica Christi from Culture Creative Brands. Such a lucky man exactly. Doctor Jamie Reynolds, Oh no, he gutes amazing sunset tonight.
Speaker 4: You know, like she looks beautiful in the photo, but also it's like pure joy on her face.
Speaker 1: She looks and happy.
Speaker 4: However, I love this photo, but I also understand, like when somebody posts a photo of you that you absolutely would never.
Speaker 1: Have posted yourself. You're like, what the heck I had?
Speaker 4: I had to be in West for a second because he kept posting photos of me just making weird faces with my eyes closed. All photos he looked great in, but I looked like an ogre.
Speaker 1: Sounds like us with Bianca every day we're like, oh, I give up on that. I've given it upon Bianca.
Speaker 3: By the way, it finds if there is a bad angle, she'll find that an uh only.
Speaker 1: Post where I think I look good in. That's true. That is true.
Speaker 3: By the way, what my wife is on the phone right now with us, Chelsea.
Speaker 1: How are you okay?
Speaker 2: Number one, the turquoise heart that people post for me, that is for a varying cancer, just so you know that that's the color of Yeah, peel turis.
Speaker 5: That's right, Angel does that.
Speaker 2: Number two, It was the worst photo and you showed it to me and I said, please don't post that. You said, no, I'm going to post it.
Speaker 5: You are so adamant, and I was pissed.
Speaker 2: And it's okay. By the way, I can think of the horrific which it is photo of myself and if I look like that, I'm gonna go see a plastic surgeon because that is just not ful.
Speaker 1: Why would you say because it is?
Speaker 2: No please do not.
Speaker 5: Post it on I'm begging me if you post it on Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 3: I already said, Beyonca, you will divorce me. I'm telling you if you post that picture.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: But but Chelse added a detail to the story that you did not have, and that was you said you were going to post it. She asked you not to and you still posted it.
Speaker 1: I think that's not necessarily.
Speaker 5: I'm going to start a collection of photos of.
Speaker 2: You, like looks when they're sitting.
Speaker 1: On the couch.
Speaker 5: It looks like you're wearing a belly shirt in your.
Speaker 2: Mouth and there beams and I am actually going to send them to Bianca and they're going to be posted. Like when I wake up next to you in the morning and your glasses are crooked and your mouth is.
Speaker 5: Those are getting posted.
Speaker 3: I think that you have to understand. First off, you have to have more self love, Chelsea. You're such a you're such a confident, wonderful person.
Speaker 5: But they do have self love.
Speaker 2: And when I get a good photo, don't make any kind of mistakes. That becomes my profile picture, my like it gets made into a video. It's it gets its level usage.
Speaker 5: But that one, that's horrible. My dirty hair that had been swepped back for two days.
Speaker 2: Straight with a wax stick part of it sticking out on the side. Come on, I looked like an animal the way I was smiling, and you were just like going at it.
Speaker 3: I thought it was beautiful and the sunset was beautiful too.
Speaker 1: Not as beautiful though, as.
Speaker 3: You hold on. TC is on with us right now?
Speaker 1: What's up? TC? Good day?
Speaker 4: Everybody alone time?
Speaker 1: What's happening? TC?
Speaker 3: What's what's going on? You say? Say to my wife Chelsea, so t meet Chelsea.
Speaker 5: Lovely wife Cholsey, and how you were putting up with pressure?
Speaker 1: Okay, but Mojo, she told.
Speaker 5: You not to post a picture anyway.
Speaker 1: I think I think her story is a little suspect. No, no, no, I do. He's out of it.
Speaker 5: I'm Chelsea right now.
Speaker 1: She told you not.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I said, it's a horrible photo.
Speaker 2: Please sha't post it.
Speaker 5: He never listened.
Speaker 4: Listening years o your man probot did it anyway?
Speaker 1: If she said no, I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Tell you you're wrong.
Speaker 4: So you were wrong.
Speaker 3: But here, but here's the thing, and I want people to understand this It wasn't like I posted it because I looked good in the picture. I posted it because Chelsea looked good and the sunset was.
Speaker 4: You're still justifying.
Speaker 1: Because she always does this.
Speaker 5: Why you not to do do?
Speaker 3: Let me let me explain, though, Let me explain.
Speaker 4: Because you're still wrong.
Speaker 5: You're still justifying the The.
Speaker 3: Problem with Chelsea, though, is if it were up to her, I get no pictures the post.
Speaker 1: Literally.
Speaker 5: Is that's her prology is.
Speaker 1: You know what, It's my prerogative too.
Speaker 3: If I was out in a public space and I didn't know who Chelsea was and I posted the picture, she could not tell me.
Speaker 1: To take it down. That's your wife, your lovely, beautiful wife. Yeah, you for over thirty years.
Speaker 5: Never.
Speaker 1: Argument.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna ask. I'm gonna I'm going to ask uh legal people. I'm gonna ask Keith Kaufman today. I'm gonna call Keith Kaufman and I'm gonna do that same.
Speaker 1: The system that press women.
Speaker 5: You can't ask this crazy all right, all right, take care of yourself, t I love love you, all right, all right?
Speaker 1: Chelsea?
Speaker 3: Well, and I told Bianca, and I just want you know, I went on record and told Bianca I do not post it, so Beianca, do not post it. I'm going to post the clip of the lady yelling at you. You can post that, but uh and then find the photo Chelsea, Chelsea, send her.
Speaker 1: A good photo to post of you if you want. What's going on? Lisa? Lisa?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: So I was.
Speaker 5: I was just saying that you can use thee racer.
Speaker 2: And the cleanup and remove whatever you want out of the photo so she'll be happy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chelse, I'll do that my whole face.
Speaker 4: I want my whole.
Speaker 2: Want rub your finger and it'll erase it. You can erase my face.
Speaker 4: It's a horrible angle.
Speaker 2: I'm sure everyoneman understands.
Speaker 5: They look at a photo of themselves and.
Speaker 2: They think if I look like that, not help me?
Speaker 1: How I know? I totally agree with you.
Speaker 5: Still post it.
Speaker 2: But it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 1: She did, by the way, she was two drinks in.
Speaker 3: I think at that moment, though, wordn't you that that's when you get a little Yeah, I get posted.
Speaker 1: I get posted when I'm drinking. What's going on, Alex? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's Mojo? Hey? What's up?
Speaker 4: Chelsea?
Speaker 2: To me? It sounds like, am.
Speaker 5: I the.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, come on, that would have been so and what do you think?
Speaker 1: What's your answer? Is he an a hole? If the wife said, you know what they say?
Speaker 3: Happy there you go, see Alex.
Speaker 1: What's up? Sean?
Speaker 2: Hi, Hey, Mojo, why don't you use chat GPT.
Speaker 5: And post a picture on there and just ask for the people to come out and then you could still post your sunset.
Speaker 3: Because I'll get in trouble from Tom Pullman for putting a chat GPT picture up. I don't know guaranteed human Sean guaranteed that, so I don't know. All right, We'll talk to you later. Thank you, Sean, Chelsea, Thank you Chelsea. I got to fill you in on my sleep study a little later. I was I slept with it. I slept with a woman named Lauri last night. I just want you to know.
Speaker 5: That I.
Speaker 3: Actually I thought about that. I thought, hey, can I get a picture with everybody here? But I know, sometimes, like when they work at Michigan Medicine and stuff, they don't want to be saying they were great.
Speaker 1: By the way, shout out to.
Speaker 3: Doctor Goldstein and everybody in that sleep clinic over at University of Michigan. That is like I thought, there you know the heart department on collegey department that can't you know the women's hospital and uh, everything was great.
Speaker 1: Every hospital that they have there is unbelievable.
Speaker 5: So all right, and now to Darth reader.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, that is going to make me live longer.
Speaker 1: Aren't you happy?
Speaker 5: I'm really happy for you. Yeah, you mean to get good sleep and good health.