Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and I'm demand of the iHeartRadio app. This is the Petrosen Money Show.
Speaker 2: You are one of the kind.
Speaker 1: Hosted by Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade. Look at him and the voice of the Bolts, Matt money Smith. The answer is money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 3: On the home of your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: There is no trap so deadly as the trap you set for yourself.
Speaker 4: Gong to you, Spetros and Money. I'm by seventy LA Sports. We are alive everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Short show today two to four Flex Alert going into Dodger Baseball the spring finale. That is what we have today for you at five pm, so a two to four broadcast five ten pm first pitch at Dodger State. Shohei Otani will be on the mound getting the start. No doubt going to be an electric atmosphere as he is one of the odds on favorites to win the National League Cy Young Award on the twenty twenty six campaign should be even though it is but an exhibition, pe should be an electric atmosphere at Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 2: With Showy Eltani on the mound. How could you doubt it? He will not pitch in the first series, but he will sharpen his pencil tonight.
Speaker 1: And we are hopeful, hopeful music at noon, Hopeful music at noon.
Speaker 2: Hopeful that everything goes okay. We'll have David Massey on in the very next segment to discuss it all and to go over the final Dodger roster hips and tucks. It is getting to that time where the Dodger Baseball Empire, like a giant spaceship, is positioning in itself over the capital of the United States, and it's gonna blow up because of course they are back to back world champion Dodgers. You can take all the shots at him you want on social media, but opening us in two days and they are at cash Cow. They print cash you Nicole, and we're gonna be out there, Matt on Thursday, and.
Speaker 4: I go field at Dodger Stadium. We're gonna be out there pee uh huh.
Speaker 2: And Fred and Rodney took a shot at us about the food and the suite already.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then Bill Pluckett called me fat, which was very unkind.
Speaker 4: Why would Bill Plunkett call you fat? Well, I don't have the ac is the pinnacle of health.
Speaker 2: You'd think that, Well, I don't. I don't have them talking about it, but I have. And I wouldn't play it anyway, because if we're talking to a beat writer, unless it's really relevant to the moment on the beat, the chips are probably pretty down. So I certainly wouldn't want to play a clip from somebody else talking to a beat writer on our show. You know what I'm saying. We do. There's no doubt, no doubt, And I'm not saying we wouldn't talk to a beat writer, and I'm not saying we don't respect them, but it's certainly not going to play beat writer sound from somebody else's show, especially when a listener texted me, well, multiple listeners texted me. I guess they were all listening to the Rogan and Rodney show, Matt, imagine that very popular show must be. I got like five ten of the podcasts, and they were all they were all saying. They were all saying, Bill Plunkett. One of them said Bill Shaken, which really pissed me off because I don't like writing.
Speaker 4: I see that. I could see I could see Bill because the two of you sneer at each other when we find our way down to the field at Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 2: Well, somebody's got to make him wear it for being the way he is, for trying to get Day fired. Why are you the way you are because you're Bill Shaking and you suck. But Bill Plunkt, on the other hand, I don't have an issue with but one listener. I texted back, why just one question? Why call me? And instead of writing the description, the listener gave me, you know, one of those voice texts. You know, I don't. There's some people that some people are really into voice texting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't do that. By the way, don't do the voice.
Speaker 2: Text I might start doing it now, I might please please don't do that, But I start doing that on our on our Yeah. I very rarely will listen to somebody's voice.
Speaker 4: When I see the little audio, you know, like the the equalizer bars and it says like one minute, three seconds, It's like, yeah, that ain't happening. It's not happening. I like you, Ryan, You've been great to the show. Oh you're calling out like two twenty I'll look back at two minutes twenty second.
Speaker 2: It's like, that is not happening. It's like leaving a long ass message. It's in fact that it's the exact same thing. But there are those people that love the voice text. And you're right, Matt, I very rarely will hit the play button. But because this one was about Bill pluck and calling me fat, I was compelled and it was very concise, very good voice text compared to the one you're describing there and here or the multiple and we have it. Yeah, yeah, I sent it to Kate's. You want to hear it? I do. Here. It is the voice text I got from a listener. Oh no, oh, just moments ago. Oh he needs one or two seconds. Sorry, I mean you said you had it. I have the audio. Bill, Oh what about? The voice text is way better. I don't want to listen to Bill Plunkett. The voice text is better.
Speaker 4: That's that's Kate's being a producer.
Speaker 2: You know, here go, I know he's trying.
Speaker 5: Brogan rock Fred was telling Bill funk.
Speaker 2: You're gonna stop it, right, there for a second. This is that intro. By the way, is that not better? Roll? Rick?
Speaker 4: You good?
Speaker 2: Is that not better? Thank you?
Speaker 5: That's already better, Brogan rock Fred was telling Bill Plunkett they saved him a Dodger dog and opening David they saw him there on Thursday, and and then Fred and Ronnie both said, oh no, because Petro's and Money will eat.
Speaker 6: Out of food for anyone else gets a chance. And then Bill Plunkett said, well it kind of shows up Petro's.
Speaker 4: Well they kind of led, they kind of led the horse to water, right, Well, I wouldn't. I mean, I mean they said that we eat all the food, and so I think in order to games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet it's easy for you to say you're not the guy. But you know, I think Bill, whatever judgment you want, Matt, you know you didn't.
Speaker 4: I think the bigger issue, the bigger issue is the lies told by Rogan and Rodney that after theirs and there's about sixty Dodger dogs that are brought in, so we couldn't possibly eat all the food.
Speaker 2: We don't eat all the food. No, that was a cheap shot. That was that's not true.
Speaker 4: We were conditioned by our prior boss Don Martin, who would scream at us for eating food.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's also gross to eat like three Dodger dogs in the middle of the afternoon and drink a giant meat a lota and then go like it's our work, like I'm not there with a bunch of friends or anything.
Speaker 7: Who was Fred to say anything? By the way, the guy who had wine ordered for him multiple times?
Speaker 2: Sweet, Fred's an entitled douchebag, That's what he is.
Speaker 4: Fred ordered wine in the suite. He couldn't drink the Modellos that were stocked in the fridge. He's too good for that.
Speaker 2: He's a wine drinker.
Speaker 4: What a douche Exactly?
Speaker 7: Are we gonna wear name tags on Thursday when we go into suite so we can identify each other? So since we haven't seen them in months.
Speaker 2: When I see Bill Plunkett tomorrow or Thursday, I'm gonna be like, how many Dodger dogs you wanted to say for you fat ass? With your fat ass head. Your head looked like a basketball billy. Come on, Bill's a nice guy. Better there a good Bills. Bill's a good beat reporter. Yeah, he's a nice guy. The beat you know what shows on you plunk it the beat. Why don't you have some more chicken fingers at the airport?
Speaker 4: Come on, come on, come on, let's lay off Bill. Bill's good guy. Some chicken fingers? Is that a cheesecake over there? Can I have a come on?
Speaker 2: Man? Tell him?
Speaker 6: Bill him a dog dog an opening day. They saw him there on Thursday, and then Fred and Ronnie both said, oh no, because Petros and money will eat out of food. Else gets a chance. And then Bill plunk gets said, well, it kind of shows up Petros.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. Bill will fill the Costco button down short sleeve shirts, fill the pocket with a hot dog. It's unnecessary. Put the mustard on your stupid mustang.
Speaker 4: Bill has got all the Bill has got a Bill handle style when it comes to fashion, Costco knock off Tommy Bahamas. But that doesn't mean he needs to wear it. When Rogan and Rodney clearly led him, yeah they.
Speaker 2: Did, he was easy for you two to say the cast on the show, should we should we play the actual audio? I mean I don't want it stings to mind.
Speaker 7: I mean they painted Bill into a corner here. I just had to say something, man, I mean listen to this.
Speaker 4: They're gonna take care of you.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have Dodger dog all over the place. You know that girl shout out to them.
Speaker 2: They tend to open right after we're off the air. Bill, that's unfortunately Petros and money get all the food. Yeah, well it kind of shows what Petros. Oh, Wow, attack him, attack him. He was not.
Speaker 4: That was not a horse being led to water.
Speaker 2: Led him anywhere, No way.
Speaker 4: That was the he fired the first shot. Look out, plunk it here.
Speaker 2: You're sloping shoulders and you're giant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, keep it going.
Speaker 2: Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass, keep it going.
Speaker 4: Keep it going. No, you know what, Tim certainly not that was. That was not the Rodney was not complaining that we eat all the food. He was suggesting that it doesn't show up until they leave.
Speaker 2: The food opens when we start right.
Speaker 4: And that is when Bill said that Petros, it shows on him. That's that. That's a horse of a different color.
Speaker 2: To keep the theme going, Yeah, I'll let fat David Vase call me fat, but not fat Bill plunk it to get involved in this. That's not right. It well, because you always attack how fat I am? Dave even though you're fatter than me. That's why better than that, Petros, I'm not. I'm clearly not better than that. I hate when people say you're better than that, because obviously I'm not, just because I'm displayed by my behavior.
Speaker 4: It's in twenty years that I haven't been better than that is not a small sample.
Speaker 2: He came from morning radio.
Speaker 7: My god, you're making it very uncomfortable for me because I go face to face with these people like Bill.
Speaker 4: During Bill knows what he did. Yeah, Bill knows what he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can't.
Speaker 4: I'll recognizes what he did.
Speaker 2: You want to get in an ink fight with an octopus, Bill, don't do it. We can talk for ten minutes a day about how fat your head is. Oh, come on, we'll do it. I just love hates his reaction. That's terrible. Never have I ever in my life seen such insolence.
Speaker 7: I'm so disappointed.
Speaker 4: Why the season is about the start Kates. It's important for us to set up boundaries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, we gotta set it up. I'm gonna belly bump plunk it so it's gonna look like the people wearing two sumo outfits on Thursday. I'm gonna run towards him. It's gonna be like those two people wearing the weird hamster balls at halftime, bumping into each other. We're gonna get let out because we got a fight on the field.
Speaker 4: And I like to point out they shaken. If you think this absolves you, it does not. You are still enemy number one. You are enemy number one. There's no doubt about that. That will not change. Don't think that Plunkett took a little bit of the heat off you because he didn't.
Speaker 2: No, I actually I liked.
Speaker 7: Okay, So the sure the La Times?
Speaker 2: You want to go after the post? Do you want to go after anybody else? What is Dylan Hernandez over there? Nice bucking hat, Doe like the bucket hat. It looks good on him. I'm gonna I'm gonna throw it like a frisbee and make you chase it out of the field.
Speaker 4: Oh, we got Jack Harris, we got Baby and Ardaya.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go out. We got chest Plunket shaken. The New La Times writer is a lady, Yes she was? Is it?
Speaker 4: Is it Tukney? Is that who's doing it? She was our No, the Lakers.
Speaker 2: It is not Touchney. It is uh, it is. I resent Tuchney once for something she did to me, but it is, did you Tuckney called me up and got like a bunch of quotes with for me about usc and then she wrote like an article juxtaposing my quotes against Yogi Roth, like you know she of course his is all gonna be positive and mine's all gonna be negative, right, And I was like, look, don't do that, Like you got to tell me if you're gonna do that, if you're gonna double prong me with with somebody that I don't that I don't respect as an ass, you don't respect.
Speaker 4: Took me if you're gonna a beamy with Yogi Roth exactly same. We had a long, We had a long, She's great. We had a long, very very good conversation, and then she pronged me with Yogi Roth.
Speaker 7: And I was like, oh, the new b reporter Faily Times is Maddie Lee MLB network.
Speaker 4: Dot com type Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, lovely lady.
Speaker 4: Well so far, Maddie, you're in the clear. Everybody else f you.
Speaker 2: Everybody starts with a blank slate, like nobody ever attacked Plunket for his Costco shirts. On this show. Ever, it is large.
Speaker 4: Basketball in his head, very likable.
Speaker 2: But then look what he did and you hear what that listener, that listener said it correctly.
Speaker 6: Him a Dodger dog and opening David they saw him there on Thursday. And then Fred and Ronnie both said, oh no, because Petros and Money'll eat out of food for anyone else gets a chance. And then Bill plunk gets said, well, it kind of shows up Petros.
Speaker 7: This sounds like one of the kids that comes to you and rats out the other kid because they said something, Yeah, that guy's a rat.
Speaker 2: Well that is the whole secret textoso line community and then describe my entire life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're all rats, but we appreciate them for being rats. It gives us good content.
Speaker 2: I think of the text line as like, you know, a pit full of rats, like in the end of Jones, clamping all over each other.
Speaker 4: It's like the opening of The Departed. That's all it is. That's all the tex line is just one rat after another.
Speaker 2: You're gonna let him, You're gonna let him say that about you.
Speaker 4: Thursday is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's gonna be fun to see it. Fine, awesome. Matt well, Plunkett's gotta come up to the suite to get his dog.
Speaker 4: No, what we gotta do is we gotta take it down to him. And it's not gonna be in foil. We're just gonna carry it down in our bare hands. They must like our fingers are in the mustard and onions. We're just gonna hand it to them.
Speaker 2: They get all weird about that. I do want it Plunkett to have a Dodger dog, and I want to watch him eat it. I don't want to be like, hey, you enjoying that?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 7: There, buddy, the sweet door is gonna be a knock, and it's gonna be who's there?
Speaker 2: The beat Riders. We're all here for ganged up like like that scene in Anchorman, shaking hold shake and holding a trident.
Speaker 4: If Plunket's leading the way, it's gonna be like that chick that's getting doused with thirty dogs on her face. That's what it's gonna be when you come on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Matt, pick up the whole tray and throw it at him like a bucket of water. That since yeah, see how we attacked Bill Plaski has such a show, such such fury towards a beat rider.
Speaker 4: Oh we love Bill Plunkett, shaken.
Speaker 2: We don't like you. Yeah, plunk It, you're okay, but hey, man plug At you're fine. Hey, that's a cheap shot, especially for I mean, come on, man, Okay, we'll be back. David Maasse will join us, and he will chime in regarding this and other issues.
Speaker 4: Most important development as it pertains to the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Rookie Sasaki struggled a little bit little.
Speaker 4: We had to leave the game again and come back like, hey, we're gonna pull you out and then we're just gonna let you kind of reset here and go back in. It's probably not good. It's not a good omen if that's the second time it's now happened that he has failed to record it out in the first inning and they got to sit him down in a time out, put some dude with like number one hundred and sixteen in the game, and then bring him back. That's not ideal, all right.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to hear what Dave says about it as well. Bill Plunkett, what you did to me is worse than Ojay, we'll be right bat. This is Petro send.
Speaker 1: Money on demand demand demand demand.
Speaker 4: Opening Day is Thursday. What's that again? We'll be out there on Thursday. Tonight is the final game of the Freeway series. We are your home of the back to back World Series champion Dodgers. Opening Day, as we said, Thursday. Now at Verizon, you can lock in your low price for three years so you can save big. Visit your SoCal Verizon store today. Oh wonderful song selection.
Speaker 2: We can invite Bill Plunkett. We will invite Bill Plunkett to the suite and give him a dog and give him as many Dodger dogs as he wants. And I will not We do love Bill Plunkett. I promise not to harass him while he eats, unless he puts ketchup on his dog. There might be a comment.
Speaker 7: So you want to meet him, you want me to reach out to him, you want me to be in this uncomfortable situation.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna be an uncomfortable I would assume building me his number if you want along swimmingly with us. That's why he was comfortable taking a shot at Petros.
Speaker 7: Did he cover you at s C Petros?
Speaker 2: Did you cross the gas? Okay, not that I know. Also, the other aggression that I was kind of tossing and turning about other than being called fat by Bill Plunkett.
Speaker 4: It shows on petros.
Speaker 2: It sure does. All those Dodger dogs I eat even though we haven't been there for five months. Uh, I'm I'm unhappy about the way Tim Tim Kates has been treated by the Burbank Sports Cards people. I think he deserves a lot better. I got more information about this, not to think this upse that's him though I think this. I think, I think, yes, I think us trying to take on Burbank sports Car. You're not You're not gonna like the information I got. You don't want me to say it now, Matt. Are you saying you don't want to stay? I think sleuth and you don't want to hear it now I do.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, if you're comfortable knowing that this is gonna upset him because he likes going there, and.
Speaker 2: He can send me Bill Plunkett's number, you know, and now we're even we'll call We'll call Simsey's now.
Speaker 7: Sorry, guys, ready.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you right now. Number one the Burbank Sports Cards owner nickname is oh No, He's car the card Father Oh, and they're like Mallard listeners. Speaking of speaking of Ben Mallor, here's his best friend, David.
Speaker 4: They love the Home of the Dodger.
Speaker 1: With an inside look at the Dodgers. This is the report with David Vasse.
Speaker 2: The one and only David Vasse gets a day off tomorrow, game tonight and then Dodger Baseball Opening Day and all its glory. Dave in all his glory, Happy to catch up with him today Spectrum Sportsnet right here on AMI seven E, LA Sports and MLB Network. Even after what he said about de Rosa, how are you, Dave.
Speaker 3: Well, I haven't been on MLB Network since the World Baseball Class. Oh no, we may have to eliminate that from the title, but we'll let the season play out.
Speaker 2: Wow, you weren't the only one that said that, Dave. I mean, come on, I.
Speaker 3: Felt like I kept it above the waist. I never kicked him while he was down. I feel like that's pretty fair.
Speaker 2: Bill Plucktt speaking of that, Bill Pluckett called me fat on Rogan and Rodney Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he should take a look in the mirror.
Speaker 2: Whoa see, Come on, Dave, you're better than that.
Speaker 4: Now we're sowing seeds of discontent amongst Dave.
Speaker 3: And he's not a friend of Assay. No, he's a he's not. He's very resentful of my success. Oliminate success that I've had. He's very resentful.
Speaker 2: Kate's cancel the hot dog, got it, Cancel the hot dog. Kate's untortunate.
Speaker 3: He's a great author. He wrote a big book about Otani after twenty twenty four. Bill's a nice guy. He's a Michigan State guy. So yeah, nice, nice, nice enough guy.
Speaker 2: If he success, he's that gun. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, you could be nice but not be happy for somebody else's success.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you got to be upset about somebody else having success. Can't we all it's not a zero sum game. We can all be successful, right, We should all be happy for each other.
Speaker 3: The power for everybody. There's a couple pie for everybody.
Speaker 2: I would say that Bell is not alone in resenting the success and friendships that vass has created. That seems to be esteem ever since he's a arrived at Dodger Stadium, and he is the most talked about reporter out there. And I can understand that some other people have their their boxers and a bunch about it, their costco boxers. All right, we got a lot of Dodgers to talk here. Dave first and foremost.
Speaker 4: His boxers are in a bunch.
Speaker 2: Well, I couldn't think of him in panties, Matt, Now, I'd put that in everybody's head. Thanks.
Speaker 3: I have breaking news for Open Day, Breaking news break, Opening Day, Opening Day news. Clayton Kershaw will be making his Peacock Television debut from Dodger Stadium on Opening Day. And I have confirmed that Kershaw, who is known to wear cargo shorts and cut off his sleeves of T shirts, is going to wear a suit and tie on Peacock Television on Thursday at Dodger Stadium where the temperatures are going to be closed to the mid eighties.
Speaker 4: That is fantastic breaking.
Speaker 3: Everything's great. I'm on live radio. Did you hear the breaking news? First, I'll let me know he's gonna wear a suit and tie on Peacock TV. What do you think about that? I don't know if I've ever seen him in a suit and tie. I'm sure he's very.
Speaker 2: Well dressed, though.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to see that. All right, we can't wait to see you back at the end of May. Thank you appreciate. I'm excited to be back. I'm gonna be on your ass until then.
Speaker 2: Edmunds, Sorry, I'm counting on it. You always sorry. There he goes Tommy, Edmund, you see, you see that's what they're jealous, That's what exactly.
Speaker 4: No nobody has the relationships that David has to say, Hey, Tommy, I'm gonna be on your ass now.
Speaker 2: I believe I believe Matt has some Tommy.
Speaker 3: Edmand from first to second mid May, me and him are gonna race first a second.
Speaker 2: That's about I don't pull a.
Speaker 3: Hamm u all right to me?
Speaker 4: I think you could believe.
Speaker 3: I think gave up well. He the game the morning before Blake Trenning came into that spring training game where he gave up a grand slam. He said he wanted to see me in the camera well because I said I could beat him in a race, and he said, I want you in that camera well and we'll race from the camera well back to the bullpen. After I come out of that game, and once I saw the direction of that inning, I decided to stay inside.
Speaker 4: It's probably a good decision by you. Dave also a good decision to stay away from Roki Sasaki these days. What the hell are they going to do with this guy? You can't two times he's had to have been pulled out of the first inning, take a breather, and then come back in the second. How is he going to start a game next week?
Speaker 3: Are you saying they can't do that on Monday against the Guardians. They can't take him out of the first inning and bring him back. Is that not a quirky World Baseball Classic rule that we can implement on Wednesday?
Speaker 4: So I don't think they can do that. And there's not going to be like a guy where a number ninety one that's going to come save him in the first inning.
Speaker 3: Well, that that person will be Justin Robleski. I think Justin Robleski will be on high alert on Monday when Roki Sasaki does take the mound. And look, it wasn't a pretty spring training Dave Roberts said it, Roki said it. So you got to see how this plays out on Monday, and the Dodger plans may change between Monday and the rest of April, but I do believe that the Dodgers are trained staying true to their word that they gave Roki when they signed him and when they asked him to go to the bullpen, to allow him to have a chance to stick in this rotation. So they're sticking to their word. They are allowing him to be a starting pitcher to open up the season. But now it's in Roki's hands. So there are layers to this. Part of the layers are that Blake Snell and Gavin Stone are hurt. That would make this answer a little bit easier, but they're hurt. They're not going to be in the opening rotation. So the Dodgers are following through on their word too Roki to allow him to be in the starting.
Speaker 2: Oh no, are you still there? Dave? I am there all right.
Speaker 4: I dropped out for a second, Dave.
Speaker 2: What's somebody calling you? Dave?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I was just I mean, I feel like the Dodgers are following through on their word and it Rokie now, like Alex Freeland has no excuses. They've got to go out there and seize their moments. Because Alex Freeland has proven everything he can prove at Triple A, He's going to get an opportunity now to start at second base virtually every day, so there's no there's no excuses for either one of those guys.
Speaker 2: All right, Dave, well, how long is the rope? Though?
Speaker 3: I would believe the rope is until Snel comes back, and Dave Roberts said Snell is coming back at the end of May. The good news is the Dodgers do have five days off in the first four and a half weeks of the season, including Sunday, so there's a way to navigate things. And also, justin Robleski is incredibly important now with what we have seen in spring training so far from Roki to come out of the bullpen and be that guy.
Speaker 4: Dave, what about you mentioned the leash for Rokie? What about the leash for Freeland and the fact that that Kim gets sent to Oklahoma City after a pretty sensational spring I know it wasn't you know, maybe long enough because he went to the WBC. But what do you think we're looking at there?
Speaker 3: An you believe I just got shoved out of the way by Wanderrado player's relations He shoved me out of the way, he said. I was in the background of Fukazaki's interview with Dave Roberts.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's.
Speaker 3: Another resentful, another resentful person of my success here with the Dodgers the last fifteen years. Am I really disrupting the shot by talking to you guys? I mean we're on a baseball field. There are people here. Maybe I should roll up my downy Hunday behind this shot right now, come through the center field gates with my downy Hundai.
Speaker 4: That's a good plug there, Kates, that's a good plug there, Dave.
Speaker 2: Matt's been trying to ask you about the roster.
Speaker 4: Dave, it's all right, I'd rather hear about Fukusaki. That guy does not respond well to adversity, Dave. So if you're in his shot, he's not going to be able to do the second. He's going to freak out.
Speaker 2: Man, terrible story for the past about a Champagne Lexus and squirt nuts.
Speaker 3: The roster said, I mean, the only quest there are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Matt's mad about him. Matt's upset about Hey sunk Kim.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm glad I ignored that question. I mean, why are we up in arms over the twenty sixth guy on the roster.
Speaker 4: Do they do they knock off the Phillies? If it's not for Kim going first to third on that Monthsie single and then scoring on the air, Dave, huh do we have a World Series title for this team? If it's not for the speed and the wheels that that guy's got, you don't.
Speaker 3: You don't beat Philadelphia with taoscar Hernandez and he could go ahead three run homer in Game one and Smells Villa shoving in a hostile environment. That's how you beat the Phillies. Not to mention O'Ryan Keckering throwing the ball to downtown La on a.
Speaker 4: Cutbacker because Kim was on third with all that speed.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Dave.
Speaker 3: Look oh yeah, sorry, I can't get I can't get emotional about the twenty six guy on a loaded roster.
Speaker 4: Wow, David, all we have, Dave, It's all we.
Speaker 2: Have, David Vasse what twists and turns?
Speaker 3: This was an eventful phone call. I felt like we had a great time and let's do it again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Go get plunk at some dickers.
Speaker 3: Won't be in anybody shot. Yeah, I mean I've just burned more bridges.
Speaker 2: He's no friend of great sports talk and and I mean I think you were kidding about Wuandrado, but not about Plunket.
Speaker 3: Nah, all of it I was not. I mean, this is a very serious show. There is no tumor involved in any part of anything we do here.
Speaker 2: We'll be back with more petros and money. Well done, Dave. We're certainly happy for everybody's success. We'll be back with a cautionary tale. There's the baseball season starting, There's gonna be traffic around Dodger Stadium, and there's certain things to worry about. We'll discuss it next.
Speaker 1: Southern California's most listened to sports talk show on demand.
Speaker 4: Final game of the Freeway Series is tonight, and that will be a first pitch after five pm. It's why we are on a flex alert two to four here Dodgers on dec At four. Good vibes, better deals. Right now at BJ's Love BJ's Restaurant, a brew house. You got a delicious entrey waiting for you with a warm Gouey Pazoki. It's just thirteen bucks. They got smash Burgers to post everything in between the ultimate steel and it is only at BJ's.
Speaker 2: All right, Matt, I guess we can call this whatever you want, a flip top story of the day or nothing at all. I'll flip you out. I will look you out.
Speaker 1: This is the flip top story of the day.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, on the way home, I forgot that the Dodgers are playing again at Dodger Stadium. And I tried to roll through a Lesion park and the traffic wasn't that bad. Roger Lodge pointed that out there wasn't a lot of people there for a Monday preseason game against one of the worst teams and franchises in baseball.
Speaker 4: But it doesn't seem like a shop it would be wise to take.
Speaker 2: I was still taking aback, but uh, Thursday, you know, I was just taking a back like, oh yeah, I forgot there's games again here at Dodger Stadium, and Thursday it will be a lot of people, a lot of people driving around and some people riding dirty. And as you know, I watch a lot of arrest videos, a lot of arrest videos. I love watching police bodycam videos. Maybe it's caids like, but I do love watching cops snatch people up. Like all of us, the policia are of varying degrees of temperament, and sometimes they get angry, sometimes they show great patience, sometimes they get a female officer to frisk down other females. Sometimes there's not one available. But one thing I don't understand, Matt. And we've discussed the sovereign citizenship, and I'm sure that I don't understand that. But I also don't unders stand window tint. If you have an illegal window tint and you're rolling around like the Batmobile in fully illegal window tint, the cops can swoop you at any time. Why would you set a trap for yourself like that? Why would you make yourself a target? And this goes to the people rolling up to Dodger Stadium with their full tint. Don't do it. They can swoop you at any time if you have the tint. Now, Matt, you grew up around the eighties and nineties. You know how cool it is to have a window tint, and it's stand one.
Speaker 4: A tint so bad, so bad to go with my freaking kicker box.
Speaker 2: But nowadays, why are you rolling around with an illegal tint? Why do you want to get swooped? And I agree, Matt, I grew up at the same time. I think the tent looks cool, so it looks undeniably cool, but it's illegal and here's the thing. If if you're doing other illegal stuff, like you have a big doobie hanging out of your mouth, and there's a nine and there's a nine millimeter on the passenger seat that ain't mine, and there's like a big bag of math in the back, why would you want to call attention to you? Like drive a van, like drive a pacifica drive a rab four like, don't give the cops a license to swoop you. I don't understand the tent. It's like it's like chumming the waters for a shark to come and bite you. If it's a slow day, and I have no cop friends, and I don't know anything about it other than watching a lot of YouTube. If it's a slow day, I guarantee you the first thing they do is swoop the window tent people. And I also agree that the tent looks sweet like Batman or mask m Ask or Oscar Peterson's Night Train. But it makes you a target. And if you have a grip of weed and liquor store loaks on, why put yourself in play. I've just I don't understand it, Matt. So many of these bodycam videos they get these people for a tint, and then it's like, oh, your license is suspended. Oh there's three warrants for you. Oh you have a gun of drugs in your bag. Okay, maybe if you look like tiny Lister, you know, like Debo, you want some want to You might want a tint because you think you're a target because you look like that.
Speaker 4: But you want some of this, old man.
Speaker 2: If it looks sweet on a Nissan Sentra, yes, you know, or a Mercedes three Series, but the payoff doesn't seem worth the swooper risk. And just consider this to be a PSA from the Petrosen Money Show.
Speaker 7: If you have a legal tent, you're letting them pull you over for a reason, You're an idiot.
Speaker 2: If that is the kid, you're an idiot.
Speaker 4: Take it from Tim Kay's Yeah, but I got a Sweet Infinity Red Corolla and it's got an awesome exhaust system on it.
Speaker 2: Matt. I've seen Sweet Infinities and Red Corollas up and down in one tent freeway my whole line, and most of them are always rolling care free like ice cubes, good day or high seas vertical joy ride. But watching bodycam videos on YouTube, it seems like the tint's not worth it because they can swoop you and then they'll find out that you've got keyster to put a cocaine. If you're doing something else, why have the tint now? I also realize that if you take off the tin, it will reveal that you're a dude that looks like Sugar Night smoking a halb of Tampa.
Speaker 4: And there's there's a problem there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that coin has two sides. It does. I'm just making my studied body cam on YouTube observations. If they want to swoop you, it gives them a legal reason to swoop.
Speaker 4: I think maybe there's a there's a middle ground here, like instead of driving a a Nissan Skyline with tints or a Supra with like a wing on the back with tints, you know, maybe you're just cruising around, you know, like you said, in a nice Toyota Highlander with tints and it's not quite as you know, it's not going to really draw that much attention.
Speaker 2: You know, it's still illegal, it is, and I should have felt this way about tints. It's always made me nervous. It makes you a target. And these are my sincere thoughts. And the cops have a tent meter. They put it up to your window and it says if your tint is illegal. Oh no, they have a tint machine.
Speaker 7: Now, you know matter It helps if you put baby on board or one of those stickers that says, my kids smarter than yours. He made the honor rule that Roosevelt elementary.
Speaker 4: What if I put Calvin taking a whiz on a cop car or.
Speaker 2: Taking a whiz on la miga.
Speaker 4: That's that gonna go over?
Speaker 2: Not well, if you're in a Chevy, he's taking a wiz on a floor or vice versa. That's right, we'll be back. Watch a tent with your word number. Song of the Day