Speaker 1: Dog has fun chasing his own tail, but he never gets anywhere while he's doing it.
Speaker 2: Gon me ukes, they're trusted money AM five to seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. A Flex alert. It's two o'clock. We're on the air. We're going to first pitch from the Gallpin Ford Broadcast booth at five forty pm. That means we're off at four thirty pm, your home of the back to back World Series champion Dodgers. So a two and a half hour show today, Dodgers hit the Road, Rockies followed by the Giants after a day off yesterday. The current state of the weather in Colorado is incredibly cold, some sub thirty degree temperatures right now and a dumped snow. I believe it's either stopped or it's about to stop.
Speaker 1: It's over. It's clearing up, so.
Speaker 2: It's clearing up, but it is still going to be incredibly frigid tonight for Tyler Glass now on the mound and the Dodgers out there on the bases.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know how that's you know how that is for Glass now? Perfect conditions. We've heard that in the past, you know, at a different time for glass Now and critique about glass Now on Great Sports.
Speaker 2: Talk prior to his relationship with the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 1: Prior to that, there'd be a lot of concern about glass Now in inclement weather or not great conditions instead mound frigid temperatures has Matt just described at course field. But now we have all the faith in the world. We might as well have sent James Bond to Yeah, everything's fine, so don't worry. But we are hopeful, hopeful that everything's okay because hopeful music at noon.
Speaker 3: Hopeful music at noon, Hopeful music at noon, the only flex.
Speaker 1: Of the week. We are hopeful that glass Now is okay in his body and in his mind. In that six eighth frame, he looks like the peaky Blinders. Tommy gave us the worst toddy, so good luck to the Dodgers. We will catch up with our only guest of the day, David Fassea and the very next segment. David Versay will join us in the very next segment, Dave Say, and he will have the latest on what's going on, Weather, Glass Now, everything, Denver, Cuisine, all of it. David Versay will be why are you gay? David Verse why are you? And uh, don't forget the accurate Grand Prix continues all weekend long experience that good long beach vibe. Six races going on. They got concerts, a huge expo and more. I heard dominoes. They are gonna be doing the ghetto Jam. Children twelve and under are admitted for free details at gp LB dot com. And it is Matt a Frogman Friday. Progmen. Oh what?
Speaker 2: Oh no, frogmen?
Speaker 1: What frogmen? Now? This is wrong? Oh no, this is wrong. Kate's where are you? Are you somewhere between the two studios, running back and forth like an angry man.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Frogmen, frogmen, frogmen, progmen, up jumps a whalemen the biggest of all frogmen on the Petro Send Money show. Jesus, we sell lebrate Frogman Friday as an homage to the sea and those that protect us from it, lifeguards, Coastguards, harbor patrol, the Navy, and the police, especially the Mario Lopez Police on vc Klettas like Pacific Blue. We also celebrate a man from another great television show and a sexy man in his own right. I'm sure a man who had the opportunity to lay with many Latinas in his time. Mike Nelson in Sea Hunt.
Speaker 4: Na Coveni, San Diego. We were giving the midget sub a real workout. Bill was developing it to sell of the Navy. He'd done a good job with its silent electric motor. It could carry two men equipped with diving lungs about fifteen miles at a fair speed. It still had some flaws. The doors designed for quick escape and emergencies were sometimes opened by changes and pressure, and the controls weren't perfect yet. I enjoyed helping Bill, especially as I could see the value of the small craft for surprise attacks and secret missions. Not that I intended to go on any I figured those days were in the past for me. I thought that we were testing this sub secretly. But I was mistaken.
Speaker 1: Did we say, Bill Plash, what are you nuts?
Speaker 5: No, we gotta get tough stuff to Florida.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it's like these days? We got the freaking Navy everywhere.
Speaker 5: You got frog Man, you've got EAC two's with the satellite tracking stuff, and you've got the freaking felt two old night assault shoppers up the ass. We're losing one out of every nine loads it's no duck walk anymore.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, I forget about money. What do you suggest as reasonable? Well, only sea Lab now would be the time to play some Sea Lab. Thank you, and we do have a fabulous show set up today.
Speaker 2: I know I say it, I know I say it every time. Yeah, but it has been a while since we've played the C. Thomas Howell monologue from Scarface. And while we can make light and perhaps you know view the occupation of acting a certain way it is. It is remarkable the gap between him reading that for the first time and what every other person that reads it sounds like.
Speaker 1: I mean it was the first time. I do believe that he did audition as Omar Suarez.
Speaker 2: On location in Long Beach, Alamido's Beach for a volleyball tournament because of his role in Side Out. That's the kind of guy, see Thomas holl Is and the relationship we had with him on the Petros Money Show, that he would come out and spend an entire day with us. I think he was filling in if I remember right for you, Pete that ye.
Speaker 1: Over the years and a fabulous man. Man love to catch up with C. Thomas Howell again. Matt, Well, the best, Uh, there are a couple to some more immediate concerns than our relationship many years ago with a great actor, and the fact that we have them on record and we can just keep playing the recording over and over and over again, like the latina that intros Rogan and Rodney. But here we do have some texts about the weather, and they're and some concern on the textos. So this says, is there any concern with the frigid weather?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 6: And brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 1: We make it easy. Is there any concern with the frigid weather? And the Tyler Glass now is huge nipples. You know that would be a text we would field much more quickly before we met and had such a great relationship with Tyler Glass now during the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Last now we find it offensive. Well, well, dare you?
Speaker 1: Here's another one from a whole different texto sower Matt's uncooked chicken breast nips are hard from the cold. Now we're not in Colorado, guys, Vassa is and we're going to talk to him.
Speaker 2: And he's got real pepperoni nips.
Speaker 1: It's not unseasonably cold. In the Seal Beach today. I don't believe all right, Matt, this this I thought would be appropriate because we've never checked on this song. But there is We do like the theme songs for other baseball teams, especially baseball teams that aren't so steeped in history and greatness and the actual fabric of the sport, like the Los Angeles Dodgers, who started out as the Brooklyn Superbas and then the Brooklyn Dodgers, and we're talking about decades and decades, one hundred plus years of history there, but not everybody shares that, so you get stupid ass songs like Okay, Blue Jays and catch the Brewer Fever.
Speaker 2: That's a great song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brewers Fever.
Speaker 7: The Brewers believe it.
Speaker 1: It was a pretty good but you know, cheesy baseball songs because not everybody's as cool as the Dodgers. Well, you'll be happy to know that a guy, a very goofy looking white guy by the name of Ace Diamond, when the Rockies started out, had a song that was embraced by the Rockies called Baseball Song, and it's about the Rockies and it's very popular, not as popular as it was thirty years ago, but very popular when everybody was wearing Rockies hats around La and saying it stood for Crip's rule. So here it is Caste Diamond really quick, early man, he really is showing off his guitar skill. Oh I bet he's really taking it, you know, to to those frets right there. Let's go back.
Speaker 8: Come on, let's hear it for the Camlorade little Rockies, Comarade Rockies, my old team, keep right on, hoot rote for the Rockies. We're really picking up some steam. Just crop your hands, but they're on the ride little Rockies.
Speaker 1: You that excitement and.
Speaker 8: Stop your feet while you're rocking with the Rockies. Just try and stop us if you there.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna Rockeys.
Speaker 9: Fever bird, who.
Speaker 1: Clue. Yeah, there's a lot of sound of my.
Speaker 8: Falm the ride Rockies. We've gotta when I hear this time, let's jump and shop for those Colado Rockies, Colorade or Rockies in the spring time. Can't miss a game. I'm so crazy about my Rockies. You know I'll be there. Rainos guy, come on, get on home riding train. Just stop the wave and let it by start the waves. There one to be rocking with the Rockies. Let's shake this bump one side to side. Fuckies, female birds my mind, where are the hope from right down the line, I'll always love my Rockies.
Speaker 1: We gotta when I hear this time.
Speaker 4: Rockies, We'll rock.
Speaker 2: You really got the fire going man right? They want to be the freaking team of records.
Speaker 8: I'm always.
Speaker 10: We don't want ahead this time.
Speaker 1: I mean, I first of all, I think there's a lot of a lot of firearms and fireworks and bombs blowing up, and that's really exciting. I think that really captured the mood of the nineties. I think that they're way ahead of the Americana revival there with the kind of Willie Nelson.
Speaker 2: Something seems like they could have gone the Big Head Todd and the monsters, you know, considering the made sense.
Speaker 1: I mean to me, but you know that would be a betrayal of Ace Diamond's bluegrass roots.
Speaker 2: Not only understand that, but it's the nineties and Big Head Todd, is it?
Speaker 1: I just like it? Maybe you know, maybe there wasn't enough. I mean, it's we should like that.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: It's like a Jerry Reid inspired is you know? I mean, but I think we could use some more gunfire.
Speaker 2: I can get I can get behind Pyro and gunfire in the song as well, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and while they're playing, it's like it's like you're running through a minefield, like it's really something, you know. But I think if we played like the gunshots and the and the the machine guns, you know, kind of like the old Charlton Heston bit, that it would even enhance it more. That would be my I mean, I'm not saying we have to do it right now, but if we were going to ever do it again, that's what I'm not I'm not saying that's beat at her. Then the Curly w song from Washington, DC and the Nationals, the Go Go inspired one. This is an early listening of the Colorado Rockies song. We never played that one before, Matt.
Speaker 2: No, we have not, and yet the Dodgers, thanks to an unbalanced schedule, have played the Rockies numerous times in the twenty year history of our show.
Speaker 1: That's right, and we have let this song by Ace Diamond slip through our fingers, and not much slips through our fingers, especially if there's bombs and fireworks and bullets, a hail of bullets, which it sounds like what's going on at Coursefield during that time? Very very very good song. I thought, way better than OK Blue Jays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very catchy and sweet guitar work. I mean, dancing up and down the threadboard in there.
Speaker 8: We've got to hear this time. I's jump and shut ovals.
Speaker 1: Like I could see Don Martin at a different time, our old boss in the nineties doing a line dance to this, clapping his hands.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and a and a purple button down with black.
Speaker 1: Fatness standing next to Dante Michette.
Speaker 11: Right, he gave his stamp of approval of this, right, and they went through him and like, what do you think, boss, I got just the guys for you.
Speaker 2: Let me get let me get more Pyro guys, a little bit more Pyro, please even more, even more. That's what I'm talking about, Guys. We gotta when I hear this time, like that's a legitimate that bomb dropping, Oh yeah, ire world, that's not a firework.
Speaker 1: On the on the YouTube video, it's Larry Walker doing like a sexy dance, grabbing his crossholds the home run rock my Colorado.
Speaker 10: We've got don't want ahead this time.
Speaker 1: That's my home home home, man.
Speaker 2: Do they still play this, do you know, Petro, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, they don't win a lot of games anymore. I could play. They're not back in that day, and I don't travel like I used to. I got no idea. That's my home home.
Speaker 12: I'm on get on hold.
Speaker 8: The waving man.
Speaker 1: Oh they got the wave there, brother.
Speaker 8: It's so much fun to be rocking with the Rockies and shake this bullpine side the side my mind.
Speaker 9: Right down.
Speaker 1: Can I read you a tax?
Speaker 6: Indeed?
Speaker 1: This says uh, it makes sense now pee that Rocky song must have been what was playing at the hospital when Kyle Freeland was born at the Shadow of Course Field.
Speaker 2: You know, Kyle Freeland born right here in the Shadow of Course Field. So the destiny that he stands on that mount today year that the Rockies born in nineteen ninety three, the year the Rockies were granted expansion status along with the Florida Fish and change. You know what the it is one of the better mascots in all of wor No, not not the actual mascot, I mean the team. Do you hear the I mean a team like.
Speaker 1: Dinosaur that that one guy yelled hey Dinger and everybody thought he was yelling the N word, and Bob Nightingale got all mad about it.
Speaker 2: Remember that I meant the the Rockies.
Speaker 1: Well, the mascot is d Yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, the team name versus the actual physical mascot.
Speaker 11: The city of Denver mad They got three really good names of the n Nuggets.
Speaker 2: Avalanche seems a little insensitive, but you know, I get it. Broncos also pretty darn good. Yeah, they Nuggets. I think, uh, they may be the best. They may be best the best city when it comes to all four sports. That's uh, National is a pretty good one. But of course that falls apart quickly. I like the used to be the Bullets and they're now the Wizards.
Speaker 1: I like the Nashville Preds and.
Speaker 2: The Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 1: Just the prets.
Speaker 2: That's what we're known for here in Tennis at Central.
Speaker 1: Predatory are here. You should see us on Pride Night with kind of predators sexual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think any. I don't know if any any city touches called Denver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the fact, well we do have the racial U bobblehead guys at Dodger Stadium, like the big mascot guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't mean the mascot. I'm at the team mascot, not the not the not the dude running around just.
Speaker 1: Saying, you know, like the Dodgers, they don't have a cheesy song like that, and they don't have like a cheesy dinosaur mascot because they're so steeped in history. We don't have a white guy playing the banjo singing about the Colorado Rockies. No. Well, we hope you're enjoying your frog Man Friday. We're on an hour early and we'll be right back with David Vesse. This is Petrosend Money.
Speaker 3: On demand, Demand, Demand Demand.
Speaker 2: Where can I wait a four thirty on a flex alert? Dodgers Rockies first pitch five thirty out in Denver, all weekend in town as the Dodgers are gone. You got the Grand PRIXV Long Beach GPLB dot com to check out all of the races available. Remember kids twelve and under are admitted for free. Again, that's GPLB dot com.
Speaker 1: Well, Matt, what a time to be alive, What a time to talk to David Vase. David Vase is our guest live from snowy Colorado, Rocket with the Rockies. David Vasse our Dodger reporter, Spectrum Sportsnet LA and of course the MLB at work. But right here on Ami seventy LA Sports, you'll hear him on Marongo Casino Dodgers on Deck and they'll have Dodger Talk from Denver tonight. Hi, Dave, what's cracking out there? What's the latest with the weather?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is extremely cold. They were expecting just about a half to one inch of snow in downtown Denver. Instead it looks like they got closer to two inches. It stopped snowing about an hour ago, and the grounds crew has been working feverishly to try to clear the snow from the outfield. The good thing is out here at course Field, they're prepared for this because they have heating coils underneath the outfield grass to try to help the snow melt quicker and be able to manage it better. They got their snowplows out here right now trying. They cleared left field right now, they're on the right field line trying to clear the snow. So I don't know. If Petro some money, I wouldn't make any dinner plants tonight. You might have to stay till seven.
Speaker 2: See the field is one thing, Dave, it's it's gonna stakehold even if they get it cleaned, are cleared and the coils end up melting it. I'm sure you've been in this position before. Like, what do players tell you about what it's like playing baseball in the cold?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not ideal, Matt. And what's crazy here in Denver the weather changes so drastically after today the weather warms up considerably. This this is a four game series, and the rest of the time the Dodgers are here, the temperatures are going to be between seventy five and eighty degrees. That's why you know, I would be in favor of, you know, punting on tonight where game time tempts are supposed to be in the mid to high thirties, and just play a double header on Sunday, because right now it's a day game scheduled for Sunday. You could play a day night double header on Sunday where the conditions are a little bit more playable than they are right now.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a good thing that you aren't in charge, David Friday, and I come out, David is our gas hey with the planting nefarious seeds about timing on the Petroset Money Show. Tyler Glass now who fell in our lap on Monday for an interview day for like twenty minutes. We're very grateful for it. Uh he he is not. No, I'm not gonna. I don't want to tell tales out of school with somebody we're friendly with. But you know, you listen to this show in the past, he is not known as somebody who has thrived in adverse conditions like tonight. I would say that qualifies. What's the what's the status there? What do you expect?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Point I was thinking about that driving into course field as well, because around this time last year there is just some drizzle in Philadelphia and he completely melted down and admitted it after the game. So yeah, this is not the guy that is ideal to have in adverse weather conditions. But I have maintained since spring training that he does seem to be a different guy, and he has talked about how he after last year's World Series. He's a lot more confident. He's not, you know, stressing out over games as much as he used to in his prior years in baseball. So this will be another test to see if really Tyler Glass now is a new man. If this game is played tonight under these type of conditions, Uh, it's carried over very very canceled your reservations at at you know, Sharky's Hermosa Beach.
Speaker 1: You know, I've already.
Speaker 2: My bucket of bush light is waiting for me. Sorry, Dave. The Uh going back to Wednesday night, Dave and Otani and not hitting and pitching, and you talked about it why they were doing it. You played the clip from from Dave Roberts. But since we're, you know, forty eight hours almost removed from that, do you feel like there's any nothing else to take away from it just being a moment in time.
Speaker 6: No, I actually feel like this may open the door to the Dodgers considering this not every time that he pitches, but under certain circumstances, depending on the schedule.
Speaker 1: Depending on how he's feeling.
Speaker 6: It does open up the door that this may be best for him, best for the Dodgers on certain start dates, for him to just pitch and keep him as fresh as possible for October. Because when he was doing this, the last time he did this full time, he was playing for the Angels, and the Angels season ended on the last day of September. That's not the case with the Dodgers, So these are different times. He's older, and I feel like you're going to see more than just the last time out that as we go through the season that o'tani only pitches and he's not the DH on those nights because it worked out so well. But the next time he pitches, which is supposed to be Wednesday in San Francisco, he is going to DH. I'm not saying every time, but certainly has opened the eyes of many, including o'tani's, that you know, on certain days it may benefit him to just pitch.
Speaker 1: David Vsse is our guest. He's our Dodger reporter. Before Dave was the Dodger reporter, he always had a very deep interest in baseball around Los Angeles. He would take nights off from producing The Petrosen Money Show to go and cover a Dodger home game. And now, of course it's been a decade plus with the Dodgers, but of course Garrett Anderson Dave a sad story, an LA guy passes away, one of the great angels of all time and a huge, huge star in LA. At the early part of this century. What are some of your memories about Garrett and what are you hearing from the guys on the trip. It got to be really sad for everybody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all his peers really like Garrett Anderson. When he played with the Angels, he was a little difficult to deal with media wise. Got to know him much better when he actually joined the media and was doing analysts work with the Angels, and he was a quiet, soft spoken guy. And everybody's just number one shocked and sad in that he passed so suddenly and at such a young age of fifty three. Everybody that played with him, respected him, played against him, respected him, and certainly is going to be missed. So Yeah, at the Baseball world and people that came in contact with Garrett Anderson, specifically those that played with him on that two World championship team with the Angels and throughout those years are really sad about his passing. Dino Ebel was on Mike Soosia's coaching staff when Garrett Anderson was playing, and he's rocked. He's really upset about so everybody around the Angels during that golden era of time in Anaheim when Garrett was playing. It is really sad.
Speaker 2: It's hard to transition from that day. But obviously we only have you for a limited time, so just kind of, you know, I'll try it. Just whatever, I got a transition. So to Talton Rushing, which, yeah, who was the DH. You know, you go through his game log, he's got at least one hit and every single start he's got a four for Fournite and now he's got a Grand Slam. Talk about a guy that's having a different start to this season than he kind of experienced all those ups and downs last year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what, on this last homestand Matt he was taking a lot of ground balls at first base, so the Dodgers wanted to get his bat in there, as you saw, and being the DH in their last game that Otani pitched, and it paid off dividends. I could see him in Denver here, maybe not even just catching, maybe getting Freddie Freeman off his feet and playing for I really do believe first base with Will Smith entrenched as the Dodger catcher. I mean in the future, you know, once Freddie Freeman moves on, I could see first base being the position for Dalton Rushing. He just it's something that this year I think, you know, Freddie doesn't want to sit, but you know, certain games as we go through the summer, I could see Dave Roberts maybe trying to convince Freddie Freeman to take more days off and give Dalton Rushing more opportunities at first base. But he's just changed his mindset. He was frustrated last year, first time in his baseball life not playing every day. He knows he's good enough to play every day. So I feel like his mindset coming into camp was much better than what it was when he got called up because he wasn't used to this role, and he's getting better prepared mentally more than physically, to be able to handle this type of situation.
Speaker 1: What do you do in Colorado, Dave?
Speaker 6: Well, on a day like today, I just stayed in the room and I actually the altitude got to me. I had to crack open the can of oxygen they had in our hotel room. The altitude got to me. I dragged open the can of oxygen.
Speaker 1: And the smoke got me.
Speaker 2: You had a bad headache or something to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, again, like I was a little dizzy. I was a little dizzy when I woke up today. I was dehydrated. So yeah, they had a can, you know, in front of like the nuts and the wine and the drinks. They have a can of oxygen that you could crack open as an incidental charge.
Speaker 9: So I cracked it open.
Speaker 6: I broke the steel and really really took that oxygen like JP Hal used to in the dugout back in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: In instant panic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Don Martin was still here. He would not pay for that oxygen. Are you kidding me? I just used to breathe in all my colleagues mouths. All right, I love you, Dave. Be safe out there and keep us posted.
Speaker 6: We'll do stand by, guys, just stand don't get too far.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stand by right over there, right over there, there's some people smoking weed, and we would return with the lessons learned in great sports Talk. It's been a great week of great sports talk, and we're happy that you've been along with us. However, if you missed one minute of the show, it is all podcastable and available to you on the iHeartRadio app at your leisure, so you can enjoy it streaming live or at any time on the free iHeartRadio app. It's froud Man Friday, the Dodgers in snowy conditions.
Speaker 3: Southern California's most listened to sports talk show This Money on Demand.
Speaker 2: Big thank you to David Assay.
Speaker 1: You see the video of Assays out there building snowman with him and shean right, He didn't. He buried the lead on us.
Speaker 2: Posted it on his Twitter feed along with the Dodger lineup. They thought they were gonna get a half inch. They got two inches of snow. The field is being cleared as we speak. Left field is good, right field is being worked on right now. The field is heated. Temps are in the thirties. We expect there to be a first pitch at five, absolutely, so we're not gonna be here past four thirty.
Speaker 1: Good luck finding us.
Speaker 2: That door's wide open and I'm running through it.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 1: It was an old Wu Tang offshoot one of the rappers named Cappa Donna, and he had a song on his album called Run. And in the song, you know, like the Wu Tang would always do, they sampled some old kung fu movie and the guy goes, where are you going? Aren't you scared? We'll find you. The guy goes, look for me. All you want? You're not gonna fight me though.
Speaker 2: That's what That's exactly right.
Speaker 1: That's what this reminds me of. He had a voice a lot like you man, look for me all you want. You're not gonna find.
Speaker 2: Me though, no chance, no chance.
Speaker 1: It's time for the lessons like Jim Kates.
Speaker 10: Twitter mount Town pictures.
Speaker 1: I guess you delivered. An't really burn no concerns the sense. Uh look for me all you what? You're not gonna find me though? Where are you going? Aren't your scheduled fin? You don't? Uh? Tim Kates is there? Sendor kids? Hold on almost us be any too? Send me the order again? And of course Count Doose Malvolio Matt Smith out in Milan Cortino.
Speaker 2: See when I said.
Speaker 1: Buena Sarah, All right, lessen.
Speaker 2: Why let's let's.
Speaker 1: Our favorite picture town of Glass now ever joined us in person with a six foot eight frame and regaled the Verizon people at on Monday at Doger Stadium in a secret room, and here's Glass now on back in the day, growing up an awesome town, going to Magic Mountain.
Speaker 13: But when I was younger, I'd go all the time. I was more of a Hurricane Harbord type of guy. When I was like little, and then like I think, as you get older you go to like so when you, I don't know, you have like a crush on a girl, like a media magic mountain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very exactly.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you can get it all sorts of debauchery there. So I think it was like middle school age was like probably when I went the most and then like I stopped going in like high school. But when you were little you'd go and then like you just had your different phases of like why you were going.
Speaker 1: Nice fights, set tripping, hooking up with chicks, thrill rides, awesome town.
Speaker 2: Come on, I heard the West Ranch girls are going to be there tonight.
Speaker 1: Let's go for it.
Speaker 11: West Ranch Wildcats, Wow, freaking go those Canyon cowboys show up though, We're gonna fight.
Speaker 1: Oh dirty Harry Welch's guys. Freaking Nate long Shore rolls up there with his pistol.
Speaker 2: Lesson to Lexion doors.
Speaker 1: Let's say, on the way, if I see Steven Manfro, I'm gonna fight him. Amused my judo moves against.
Speaker 2: Beach a colossus. Man Fro, Well, you're not gonna show up.
Speaker 1: Didn't we get a piece of the colossus when they took it apart. They sent it over to the station.
Speaker 11: I think they did.
Speaker 2: You're right, somebody stole it it.
Speaker 1: Well, it was murder. It was used in a murder.
Speaker 2: The cops, yeah, seized for evidence.
Speaker 1: Dawn beat Frank Polla to death with him.
Speaker 2: Oh right in the back, Frank l R. P Frank al.
Speaker 1: Alright, P Frank all right. P. Garrett Anderson uh key k broke some packs and less too.
Speaker 14: It's just as easy as spending money. And you do this and you spend money. So no, this is jinx. This is not cool. Okay, Fluid's not cool. Sunker not cool. Ob don't worry about all these. You get to the shiny ones. We didn't get you got me.
Speaker 2: Those You're terrible. That's a bad one.
Speaker 1: Sports cars alright.
Speaker 14: Alright, they're all right, they are right, burbanks all right, they're just too big. They're too big. C.
Speaker 2: So we're welming looking for shining.
Speaker 14: So we're welming going to that store.
Speaker 1: It is that good.
Speaker 2: No, Hey, you're over for two. Okay, but we played right right, Yeah, so you go one for three and guess what you're.
Speaker 1: Wow, pretty term. You just pretend like something's good in there.
Speaker 14: Baseball is so easy. Right here, you can have this, is that a checklist or something?
Speaker 1: I can redeem my rewards?
Speaker 14: Yeah, you can download the app and you can get a free card with that. You know, I don't think we're gonna get anything.
Speaker 2: You know, it was thirty bucks of my own money.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm sorry, key k, I'm sorry you didn't get a three thousand dollars card out of that pack.
Speaker 1: All right, Matt and I have been dragged force fielded into this world of sports cars, ripping packs and the two dueling sports venue card venues in Burbank.
Speaker 11: You see Will kleinb Dodger Reliever's new glove. No, the company who makes his gloves put a Pokemon card instead of the webbing in the midt right there on the glove.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you you throw it right at Pikachu's head?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You have to check it out. The way they put it in there.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: You try to catch a ball with a car that's gonna go right through it, knock you right in the face.
Speaker 1: He's a trainer. One of these days he's gonna throw a pitch and the ball is gonna burst open and an animal is gonna come out. Uh okay, less than three le.
Speaker 2: Let's on it today, Vin.
Speaker 1: Scully, we should play a Vince Scully clip every Friday during baseball season and then not in the baseball season. Here's Vin Scully on Albert Poolholes.
Speaker 12: Every time I say Albert, I think that when I and many others were kids many years ago, and not talking about fat Albert, whom a lot of people certainly remember him. He was a dumb thing to do, but kids do dumb things. Although it was harmless. We would call a tobacco store and say, do you have Albert in a can? You know there was Prince Albert right. Kids would say do you have Albert in a can? And the guy say, yes, I do, and we'd say would you please let him out? And we'd hang up. We've lost to Nickel, and we thought it was hysterical. And for some reason, when I say Albert, I'm not thinking of the great Poolholes. I'm thinking of being about eleven years old, two and one account.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 12: Albert's long been out of the can. Man. He's got forty home runs last year, an old timer on his way to the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Albert's been out of the can for a long time, pools.
Speaker 2: Lesson for Lexion quatro any quattro.
Speaker 1: Matt asked James Worthy about LaMelo Ball's behavior and tripping Bam out of bio and out of bio, falling and LaMelo's saying he blacked out. Here's Worthy's reactions.
Speaker 9: No, there's there's there's necessarily there's no such thing as a blackout. And that's somebody that knocks you out. Uh, you know that was I didn't I didn't get a chance to see it. I heard about it, but no, you know, you don't do that. And somebody said it was an accident, and it was kind of like a oh yeah, yeah, that's what somebody was telling me, but now you you don't do that. I don't know what the well, I'm sure he got you know, fine or technical, but he's not probably not gonna miss a game or anything like that. I doubt.
Speaker 11: No, just a half of the next game.
Speaker 1: First half. Hey, that was a great idea.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think they the spread up for the first game of next feed back might not be what.
Speaker 1: The season opener next season?
Speaker 2: Or is that kind of a chicken poop?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 15: How about this can't play in the first half. He suspended for the first half of the game.
Speaker 1: This is the problem.
Speaker 2: If he was a marginal player, I think they would suspend him.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Can't play in the first half, I think. Can't play in the first half.
Speaker 1: Drama, drama, drama.
Speaker 2: It's not Georgia versus the Citadel in Week zero. Can't play in the first half.
Speaker 15: Can't play in the first half, Georgia State George can't play in the first half, Georgia Bulldogs.
Speaker 1: George Tech.
Speaker 2: Can't play in the first half. Can't play in the first half.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Week one, Georgia Tech plays Colorado, and you know who thequarterback for Georgia techis this year, Matt, It's not that twenty five year old Hayes King anymore. Who is it? JT. Daniels, No Poquito Edmano Albi little brother Albi Mendoza, Albi Mendoza versus Dion Week one, Come on, all right.
Speaker 2: Less than five Lexion sinkole h let's tarn a chinkway.
Speaker 1: Our guy Seedorf went back out.
Speaker 2: Matt, We love Seedorf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is an off air to the river. It's gonna make it on air. Oh, he was in a more Tony Neighborhood when Seedorf got the interview.
Speaker 16: Of the week, don't bust the trust. Yeah, you bust the trust. Okay, okay, you don't exist in my life. Oh you don't bust the trust. Don't bust the trust, you bust. Don't bust the trust. You bust the trust. Okay, you don't exist in my life. You don't bust the trust.
Speaker 1: It's about integrity.
Speaker 2: He didn't know where to go after bust the trust.
Speaker 1: In there long ass he did. He just kept the micing and we only played Okay, we only played a little bit of the interview, but went real hard. You don't exist in my life.
Speaker 2: You don't bust the trust.
Speaker 1: What a week in great sports talking don't bust the trust. I'm trying not to you bust the trust?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, you don't exist in my life.
Speaker 1: Eric who.
Speaker 7: You don't bust the trust? Former Betrons somebody guest bust trust. Get a clue, Get a clue.
Speaker 1: Ted k It's such great work all week. Katie's in today for Ronnie. But Ronnie did a great job when he was here. Don't bust the trust. Dave Weese didn't bust the trust with those Verizon people, Glass Now and Keik on Monday.
Speaker 2: You don't bust the trust.
Speaker 1: Okay you think clueback walked away from that, Like yeah, that's how you do an interview.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh hell yeah, get a clue put that on a T shirt immediately. Don't bust the Trust.
Speaker 1: We'll be back with more benjus and money. We won't bust the trust Trust Friday. We'll have more coming up now