Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while friends.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas, terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode.
Speaker 2: We're with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, follow the petros in Money Show.
Speaker 1: Wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadakas and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: H Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working going to Yukes.
Speaker 2: Petros In Money AM five seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio, your home of the back to back World Series champion Los Angeles Dodgers, will have David Vassey next hour. This hour, we will do a Dodger three Things Thursday, as they are reporting for pitchers and catchers tomorrow. We're just a week away from our first Dodgers Spring training game on your home of the World Series champion Dodgers. That'll be one week from Saturday, February twenty first, and I believe double digit spring training games will be played as we get ready for the opening of the regular season in late March. Very excited about it. It's all underweight. David Vassi will give us the temperature with some Dodger news earlier today and the day before he leaves to head out to camel Back Ranch.
Speaker 3: We had a nice talk with James Worthy. We did talk to Tim Great Sports talk about only Kate's Cares, Kate's's favorite ten minutes of radio every month or so. We did that and we established that the lesbian partner of hit Girl, Grace Moretz, is really the daughter of Chandler from the North Shore. We talked about that during a Toyota commercial and that's the guy that started, as Matt said, the Surfrider Foundation. And Matt is second in command at the surf Rider right now, and we do have the show available for podcast. Ronnie's here, Kates is here, and we'll have Davon as he said, what's coming up on Dodger Talk. Tanner, Scott, your favorite guy, Matt. He is with his beard that you love so much, pivotal of the Dodgers success. Scott, your fat face lost weight. Tanner Scott and Reggie Smith.
Speaker 2: And the the two of us are cultivating a beard. Look right now, will be I look great. I don't look like I've given up. I don't look like I've given up at all.
Speaker 3: I mean that you look too. Yeah, nobody cares. It is time. Nobody care. This is breaking news. The word of the day, his words video Today, No Fatel is still efforting to get the play by play of the Dorsey kid that attacked the ref in the game against Downtown Magnet's High School, home of the Suns, last night playoff city playoff game. Now, this is different. This is a national college football story. But there's a nuance in it, because we do like nuanced arguments here on the Petchers of Money Show. There's a nuance in it that I think you'll enjoy very much. Trinidad Chambliss, who started his career at Farris State and then ended up at Old Miss as a backup and then played awesome football at Ole Miss, has become a big star. And he went to a courthouse and they had a whole case.
Speaker 2: I want to keep playing.
Speaker 3: And he got his eligibility back and that's fine. And the thing came down today and they are celebrating in Oxford and they will have one more year of Trinidad Chamberliss to go get after Lane Kiffin's asked for Old Miss is now at LSU in the SEC. It just means more. But one of the reasons he's getting a year back is because he's saying, one of these years, I had respiratory problems and I couldn't breathe and I couldn't sleep right that year, So I want my year of eligibility back.
Speaker 2: Did he not play that year because of the recipetory doesn't matter if you played or not, Matt, I didn't play up to my standard, right, so I need another year to play to my standard.
Speaker 3: Enter Old Miss assistant former New York Giants head coach, former Patriots assistant Joe Judge.
Speaker 2: Oh, this guy's a real meathead.
Speaker 3: Joe Judge, I don't know why you would say that, Matt. This is football shows up at the Calhoun County Courthouse.
Speaker 2: It is not the Calhoun County Courthouse.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's pronounced cal Home, Calhoun County c A lho U and the Calhoun County Court. It's the Calhoun County. What do you want from me, and they called Judge to testify about how not sleeping can affect your football performance. Now, Joe Judge decided to take it into a very certain kind of direction about players that he has that are expecting a baby and that those mothers better know that that guy is not helping with the baby. What he got to sleep.
Speaker 4: But we would have to educate This is always a tough conversation to have. It's not even popular with English and the truth we would have to educate significant others who may have been pregnant d in the season. We're going to have a baby during the season, and you'd have to educate them.
Speaker 5: On you have this baby unto the season.
Speaker 4: That father has to play good football, right, it's a daylight day production business. He has to be able to perform and go out there and play. And what I say that is you need to let him sleep. He needs to be in another room detached. You have to explain to the mother like, hey, listen, he ain't waking up for him innight feedings every season.
Speaker 5: He's full metal jacket. You do whatever you want with him. And he changed the die. But in the reason, he's got to have a different.
Speaker 3: Priority now once the season's overdel jacket. But once but during the season, season's over. I don't care if that baby. I don't care if the baby's got Joarndice. I don't care. If you've been filayed by the doctor and he got a C section, that man's got to perform.
Speaker 2: Call the mother in law. She's going to take care of that bastard.
Speaker 3: And in Calhoun County, the judge said, look, I wasn't going to give the guy a year back, even though he sat out that whole year and had respiratory problems, even though this is a legit case. But when I heard from Joe judge and about the significant others and them babies, and this is a performance oriented business.
Speaker 5: But we would have to educate.
Speaker 4: This is always a tough conversation to have and it's not popular English and the truth.
Speaker 5: We would have to educate significant new keys.
Speaker 3: Please bring your baby mom by the office. We need to talk.
Speaker 5: You have to educate them on you have this baby in the season, that father has to play good.
Speaker 3: He hold on one second, if you have this baby in the middle of the season, first of all, terrible timing. People as opposed to you, better hold that baby in right, you better do what you can. Let that thing cook for too much? What the hell? And if you have that baby in the middle of if you choose to have that baby in the middle of as opposed to what, well, we'll get it. We just gave it up for adoption because he needed to sleep. Sorry, I mean, by god, we have this.
Speaker 5: Baby in the season. That father has to play good football. Right, it's a day by day production business. He has to be at perform and go out there and play. And what I say that is you need to let him sleep.
Speaker 4: He's another room, explained to the mother, like, hey, listen, he ain't waking up for him in that feedings.
Speaker 5: Every season he's full metal jacket. You do whatever you want, the change.
Speaker 1: Of the dike.
Speaker 5: But in season he's got to have a different priority.
Speaker 2: Now it's very reminiscent of the Google guy guy felt.
Speaker 3: A little bit like that, but in the football world more so. And uh, Trinidad Chambliss does not have kids. So he did have a problem sleeping that one year because it was respiratory problems. But he does not have kids. But that was Joe Judge's argument.
Speaker 2: Way to illustrate the point.
Speaker 3: There has been some pushback. Lane Kiffin quoted a tweet and just wrote the word Joe with an emoji of somebody put their hand on their face, like, oh God, So Joe Judge helping Trinidad chambless get eligible, get ready twenty decks in the grove.
Speaker 2: You know, did Lane want to make that call? No, but I'd make the call an uncomfortable conversation. I'll make it. I'll have that conversation with the mother in law and say, I know you want to take care of your daughter, but my man needs asleep. It's full metal jacket.
Speaker 3: Once it's over. Once over, you trage every diaper. When the season's over. I don't care what you do with him, but this time of year, he needs to sleep. He's got to perform in the football field. He needs to play good football performance based. That's right and oriented.
Speaker 2: So give our man Trinidad eligibility.
Speaker 3: So we can all make money.
Speaker 2: That's right. He's gonna make more here than he would if you got drafted in the third round. I'll tell you that the judge in the background is just looking at Joe Judge, like, are you kidding me? Is the judge male or female? Male?
Speaker 3: Was you know what though, who's to say who the real judge is, Okay, the man named judge or the magistrate.
Speaker 5: He's in the room detached.
Speaker 4: You to explain to the mother, like, hey, listen, he ain't waking up for him in that feedings every season.
Speaker 3: He ain't waking up till January. After the season. You shut your mouth. He's full metal jacket change every diaper time. For the number of the day, here's my number, the number of the day.
Speaker 2: The number of the day is one hundred plus one hundred plus March thirteenth through April twelfth, Kates Petros, Dave Wies, Perhaps a PMS remote is in order.
Speaker 3: March thirteenth through April twelfth.
Speaker 2: On one of the days between March thirteenth and April twelfth, perhaps we could put together a listener party for the Knots Berry Farm Boys and Berry Festival in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Every year they do it, But Matt, it's bigger than us.
Speaker 2: It's not bigger than us. And I'll tell you why, because here are some of the new editions. Every year we go through this to the Noise and Barry festivals.
Speaker 3: They don't need us.
Speaker 2: They do need us because clearly.
Speaker 3: I've been rallying for this.
Speaker 2: They are trying to cater to the youth, and nobody speaks to the youth like the Petros and Money show on the AM band and the iHeartRadio app the AM five to seventy LA Sports Tile. Here are some new editions boison berry bulgogie over steamed rice.
Speaker 3: And these are available throughout the park like a different places, like when there's an Especially Island Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 2: They have a Reuben ball paired with spicy boisonberry Thousand Island dressing. You know, I think for the protein folks like no bread, it's just a ball of the pastrami with the dressing. Boison berry pineapple upside down cake, a boison berry merangue part. We love merangue on the show.
Speaker 3: Talk about it all the time.
Speaker 2: They've got booze this year, and this is what caught my eye.
Speaker 3: This is not the first time.
Speaker 2: Boison berry Paloma, m boison berry key, we lemonade, boison berry tequila Sunrise. Okay, all drinks that will be added for this year. And this year they're going to do it pub crawl style key where you walk in, you get a card and you get that card punched six times, so you can take the six punches and use your card and the six offerings however you might like. As you mentioned, entertainment will return throughout ghost Town and beyond Calico Park. Boys and bears, pie kitchen games, mischievous coyote pups trying to steal pies that you need for the pie eating contest. I think a petros and money pie eating contest would be something pretty freaking special to close out the show. I got kitson piding contest.
Speaker 3: Don't you think that's kind of gross? You're gross?
Speaker 2: Not if it's the end of the show.
Speaker 3: Why do you do it? Tag me? Why do I not?
Speaker 2: If it's the end of the show. They have the Birdcage Theater. The Great Bank Robbery will have a Boison Bearry theme to it.
Speaker 3: You know. The other day, so my daughter had put on makeup and I was like, why why you got a bunch of makeup on your face? He says, why is your face so ugly? Maybe you should put on that case. You know that is gross with people with all the boys and marry all over their face.
Speaker 2: They're right? And did you call me gro well? I mean, at least Matt's gonna look.
Speaker 3: The front of Matt's hair is so long, he's gonna have to wear a hair net if he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be that's what I'm gonna wear. I'm gonna go over the top style and just turn my baseball cat backwards. And now you know the competition is on.
Speaker 3: Uh get him Specher.
Speaker 2: We could do a tour of the Boys in Berry Museum at town Hall to learn the history that is often recounted here on PMS about the famous Barry. They have a crafts fair, local artisans selling Boyson Berry inspired goods. I am inspired by the Boys and Berry every day. Our great sports talk is crafted through the lens that is tinted Boys and Berry purple.
Speaker 3: We love mister Boysen and mister Nott who stole the clippings from his dilapidated farms right and brought the Bois and Berry to boy and Depart.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, if the sales staff is busy cateringto Jojo and Mark and Kim and Valentine and Big Boy, because they all work on the fifth floor together and they've forgotten about us down here in the basement at iHeart, perhaps this can plant the seed to someone. You know, if our boss would ask, can you name any of the salespeople? Of course we can't. Yes, Tracy Leslie, George big head bald guy, big head bald guy. You annoy us the bearded guy. Yep, but we know Kate's I say we plant the seed. Pardon the pun.
Speaker 3: Doesn't Weese have a hookup with Dots? He does?
Speaker 2: And let's see if we can do a PMS. Take some listeners. I'd live show Boys and Verry Festival.
Speaker 3: I'd go to the Boys and Barry Festival.
Speaker 2: And you'll eat the pie that's at the end.
Speaker 3: I'll do everything. No, I will not come on. I know why I'm not doing a pie because of the indigestion.
Speaker 2: You think you'd get dingestion from scarfing down a pie inside of two minutes.
Speaker 3: I do on air. Well, I'm talking yes.
Speaker 2: Take your primo sect before No, I'm not no at the stage that connotation and then you'll be fine. Preemptive strike, no rehesals.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing a pilting contest. K isn't it enough that I go and be there.
Speaker 2: I just think that's a great way to culminate. You know, you get like five listeners Kate's you me. We're all up there and we have the piling contest.
Speaker 3: I'm in. I have somebody else to call the action and throw it to break. When it's over, that'll be me.
Speaker 2: No, it'll be ready, tom In. If you need me, I'll do it.
Speaker 3: Well. You know what, I don't like to be set up to where I'm a negative. I'm into it. I just don't want to eat a pie with it.
Speaker 2: I think our listeners would love to eat the pie to call. You know, they all get raffle tickets. Here we go. We're pulling out the eight listeners or the seven listeners to go with the three of us for the ten final.
Speaker 3: What about a boisonberry poloma shot contest?
Speaker 2: Not a bad idea.
Speaker 3: I could do that.
Speaker 2: Maybe instead of water to wash the pie down, it's polomas that are there to wash it down.
Speaker 3: Now we're negotiating exactly right, Alroddy, this is the song of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Today's song of the day is called shake Your Groove Thing, a popular hit from the year nineteen seventy eight from Peaches and Herb that falls under the category of a crunchy groove Thursday, where the Petros and money show is broadcasting live from the palatial iHeart Radio headquarters in Burbank, where we run the fourth floor or the Pinnacle Building with a powerful signal to shake your groove thing in a full four hours of great sports talk that I'll get you over to David Bassey with off season Dodger talk that's coming up at seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: Are you running seeds Planet? We'll pick those ferries.
Speaker 3: In March, I'll go to the Boys and Berry Festival. I just don't want to, you know, I don't want to do fair games.
Speaker 2: People love here, I love.
Speaker 3: Them, That's fine.
Speaker 2: I don't want them.
Speaker 3: I don't want There's a lot of stuff people love that I don't.
Speaker 2: They want you to do them, like the loge, that's what they want. Look at this man. This guy's crazy looks like this skeleton.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back with the flip top story of the day.
Speaker 1: Hang you there, Petros Pappadakis.
Speaker 3: That money snick. This is Petro send money on demand. Thanks for listening, everybody. It's petrosen Money and it's Crutching Group. Thursday. No John Hayman just trying to grow and right now it's time for three things Thursday One three Things.
Speaker 2: Well, it will be an hour of Dodger power as David VESSI will join us one hour from now to talk about many of these same issues. Decided to do a Dodger Three Things Thursday today. I didn't want to do the basketball just yet because of your dire warning to all of the listeners that that is what is coming, that it will be Lebron's basketball death. Basketball death. Lebron wants to be in Cleveland next year. We're supposed to care Bron. He's playing great d even though the team lost by forty, all that stuff. So let's start. First thing I thought of when I saw this p big news today for the Dodgers was Max Munsey signed an extension. A little bit less exciting, but also still exciting. K k Hernandez signed on as well. He's a deal with some injury issues, but months he's going to be ready to play. This is one truly of the more remarkable careers in all of baseball. Really, when you talk about playing for the same team in all of sports, rarely have we seen someone that is an everyday starter, that has performed, that has been an all star, that's been a pivotal part of playoff winning performances, and yet while staying with the same team, has never had a contract guarantee past two years. He signed one deal longer than two years. It was a three year deal and the third year was a team option. Months y Yeah, from twenty twenty to twenty twenty three, Today's News one year, ten million dollars tacked on for next year twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Do you think that maybe they were concerned that he was going to get to obese, as some of our listeners say.
Speaker 2: Which is entire highly possible. They didn't like the body makeup, and they're like, we're not giving you a long term deal, but this is the thing. And they added, by the way, it's a two year deal. That's what you might read before you start texting. Look, it's a two year deal. A no, it's a second year team option. With that option, that's got a three million dollar buyout, which has been his entire career, even the two year deals were really one years with team options. He's been on the MVP ballot three times. He's been an All Star twice. The highest he got MVP voting was tenth. The guy was a top ten MVP candidate in terms of voting in twenty twenty one. And he has been pretty freaking consistent since twenty eighteen, when he was traded to the Dodgers and giving a starting role that year, the first with the Dodgers, he played in one hundred and thirty seven games, came out the gates smoke, and he's twenty seven, making five hundred and forty five grand hammers, thirty five dollars, seventy nine ribies, walks seventy nine times, hits two sixty three slugs five eighty two. Everyone's like, what a fine by Freedman. He fleeced the A's in the playoffs. He hits two jacks in the Divisional Series against the Braves, hits a third in the World Series lost to the Red Sox. But he's pre arbitration, so basically pre arb great year, Max, Now do it again for five hundred and forty five grand. Pressure's on. He's twenty eight one, team's already given up on him. You have this magical season, but you have to repeat it. You have to stay healthy. You're a little overweight, so that's working against you. And months he plays one hundred and forty one games and improves his first All Star appearance, thirty five dongs again ninety eight ribbies, almost twenty more than the prior year. He slugs over five hundred, his ops is near nine hundred, and in the playoffs we remember the series for the moment of disappointment, of ultimate disappointment, hands on a counter head hanging between his shoulders.
Speaker 3: Don Martin devastated.
Speaker 2: Max Munsey was one of the only good things against Washington in that divisional round.
Speaker 3: You currently w took it to the curly hairs of the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but months he had an eleven twenty eight ops, three homers in five games, seven ribbies. He was their best hitter, and you'd think, oh, nice, you've done it. And they gave him a little bit of a Okay, we won't take you to arbitration. Instead, we'll buy you out of arbitration. Max. How about three years twenty six million instead of a one year deal they give him, And by the way, that third year option year. So basically it is a two year, sixteen million dollar deal that that guy got.
Speaker 3: He's been hanging on by the skin of his teeth for many years.
Speaker 2: Every year for an All Star for a thirty five homer guy in back to back seasons twenty twenty three. Year was a thirteen million dollar option with a one and a half million dollar buyout. No buyout, so it's like, if he sucks, see you later, dude, but yet you always hear well. Max Mountsey makes a huge different for them in their lineup. Max Munsey, when he comes back, he's going to help him out in third base. Max Mounsey, I mean, he really is a it's crazy. He's a gg matt, a glue guy. It is crazy that after that he gets a two year, fourteen and a half million dollar deal for one of the best power hitters in baseball over a two year span. He gets off to a rough start at the beginning of that contract, only played in fifty eight games. The next year, hit below the Mendoza line ops drops two hundred points, but he comes back for the playoffs and route to the World Series title. Goes off for the four rounds, does not play in the wild Card round versus Milwaukee, but in the Divisional and Championship and World Series. Four doubles, three homers, eighteen ribies, hit three to eighteen in the World Series, but again he's essentially playing on a one year deal because the third year is an option. So he's got to do it again after missing nearly one hundred games the year prior, and all he does is hit thirty six homers, ninety four Ribbies, plays in a career best one hundred and forty four games. So of course they pick up the option. They don't give him a new contract thirteen million bucks. But again, Max Munsey is on a one year deal. It's crazy, and right back he does it. Thirty six homers, one hundred and five career best RBI and he's back. He's thirty two, and maybe he's still in his prime. Maybe it's a decline. They give him another two year deal with a third year option.
Speaker 3: And that's the one he just finished.
Speaker 2: That's the one he just finished that They just picked up that option for ten million bucks and then gave another option.
Speaker 3: He is now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's now won three World Series with this team, but it's been on one or two year deals, the most a third year option that belongs to the club and benefits them at a lower number and a low buyout. And it's back again. So far, Max has made sixty two and a half million dollars in his career. It's a lot of money, don't get me wrong. And he's going to make another ten this year, and he's guaranteed.
Speaker 3: You to think about how important he's been to the Dodgers and how much money they pay other.
Speaker 2: Guys like Conforto, right, and this guy will make eighty two million, guaranteed to be the all time leader in playoff home runs, to have hit critical homers in critical situations en route to those three home runs. And in twenty twenty two, for hitters, not pitchers, just hitters, he had the sixtieth salary twenty twenty three, sixtieth twenty twenty four sixty first, tied with Jung Hu L and Mitch Hanneger. Last year sixty ninth if you go by contract average with the signing bonus figured in, he was seventy ninth, tied with Mitch Garver, a backup catcher for the Seattle Mariners. I mean, it is really something to think that this guy has played with pressure for another contract, damn near every season of his career, and again he's in the Dodgers books all time leader playoff home runs, a three time World Series champion. If you pro rate the injury seasons based on what he posted while playing, he has averaged over thirty home runs per season since twenty eighteen. A real bargain, and he is a year to year player, not just in salary but in commitment, Like, yeah, he doesn't play well, we'll just go out and find somebody else. Maybe we'll sign Boba Schett. Maybe we'll trade for Nolan Arenado, Maybe we'll trade for another third bit, Troy Tulowitzki.
Speaker 3: Not quite. The Dodgers are ruining baseball. Type of player that they've depended on.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. And the fact that he was able to hang on and deliver every single season he needed to deliver when the team that had the deepest pockets and could have gone out and bought the number one third basement on the market to replace him never did. And yet these two sides always came to these agreements in which he was fine taking the low money, non guaranteed deal and they were fine just bringing him back and it's worked out. Second thing, this is a quote, they are ready to burn the effing house down. That's Jeff Passing today. We discussed this about three months ago when the Dodgers were about to win the World Series and pass and wrote like a seven thousand word article, how if in fact the Dodgers beat the Blue Jays, they will lead to a lockout and we could possibly lose the entire twenty twenty seven season and it will be the Dodger's fault if they win the World. Well, now he's back. He wrote it today, and this time the headline was the Kyle Tucker contract was the straw that broke the camel's back. Never Mind that the Blue Jays offered more, never mind that the Mets offered basically the same thing with no defer Yet somehow Kyle Pucker and I read all like four thousand words I did. Unfortunately, that's not necessarily inflamed her. It really did. It really did like a boys and berry pie exactly right.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He said that it very well could lead to a lost season next year, that too many executives like my inflamed esophagus are inflamed over the Kyle Tucker contract. Never mind that baseball is experiencing a renaissance. They are juiced in the ratings. They have kicked the NBA to third tier status. They have the biggest sporting star in the world. They are an international brand with reach that other leagues don't have when you consider what they mean in Japan and Korea and how it's the most popular sport there. Uh, I would say, there's zero chance they pulled the plug. And in order to save you the fifteen minutes it took me to read the four thousand words i'll summarize it right here. The Dodgers spend, the Mets spend, the Blue Jays spend, but for whatever reason, players like to take the Dodgers' money more than other franchises, and that's got them upset. But then the players point out that Milwaukee made had the best record in baseball with a one hundred and seventeen million dollar payroll, that Cleveland makes it every year with one of the lowest payrolls. So be more astute than your observations and scouting and you'll make it. And then he pointed out at the end, like, Oh, all this stuff that I just wrote, that you've read for the last thirteen minutes, never mind, because the TV rights are up in twenty twenty eight, and they'll likely make a haul like the NBA did, and everyone's gonna triple what they're making in TV, and it'll be fine. So thanks. Passing clickbait is what that was. And finally, yeah, shake your head, Kates, it was BS. I hope you didn't read it.
Speaker 3: He made me sick passing third thing. There's a small market attitude and your small market hair and your small market taste in music.
Speaker 2: Now, I hope I did not steal a story. I hope so too, Matt, because they'll be hell to pay from quick Hits, because this has got a Tim Kate's special written all over it. This could have shown up and only Kate's cares and would have nuked the third of my three things. May twenty ninth, Rangers Royals at Globe Life Stadium, where the Dodgers won that twenty twenty World Series Championship. When the Rangers face the Royals, all fans and attendants will receive a replica Nolan Ryan throwback jersey. Yeah, a throwback to what. September eighth, nineteen ninety Hall of Fame pitcher Nolan Ryan takes a Bo Jackson comebacker off the face in the face. It blows his face up. He's bleeding profusely. He wipes the blood on his jersey. He refuses to come out of the game. It was a different time back then. You didn't have to have someone come out and close the wound or and then you just bleed all over the place. Nobody cared. He refused to come out of the game, and it created the iconic picture of him pitching with this stained jersey and bloody face. So that May twenty ninth throwback jersey will have the same blood pattern on the Nolan Ryan throwback.
Speaker 3: It could be confusing to some. I've seen it and it looks very authentic. It does and like a bloody everybody's got it on that day. That's one thing, you know. You take that over to the Blockbuster video in Arlington, They're gonna think that you're out here, you weirdo.
Speaker 2: You're bleeding all over the place. It's very reminiscent of the U the uh justin Turner Pine Tar, Yes, justin Turner Pine Tar over the yes exactly. Oh good forget but way to go Rangers. Pretty cool. Blood stained replica shirt, super cool. It's no one piece, no anime collaboration, not going to earn you thousands of dollars on eBay and occupy your dreams in every waking moment for Tim kaits got give me that one piece.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back with some textiles on some sound, and then we'll get to the back half of the four hour show. Tomorrow is another four hour show, Frogman Friday. We know how to churn our legs around here. We don't lay down and go down the luge. We stand up like man. Let's me do we surf the loosh. We'll be back with more.
Speaker 1: This is petrol some money on demand.
Speaker 2: We still got those Castro Rising Stars game tickets to give away. It is all weekend long, NBA All Start twenty twenty six, along with Castle Rising Stars Ruffles All Star Celebrity Game, NBA Crossover, NBHBCU Classic presented by AT and T. All the details or at NBA events dot com. Between now and the end of the show, we will give a pair of tickets to a lucky listener who is the correct caller to the Castle Rising Stars Game.
Speaker 3: All right, Matt, quickly a couple text reaction from some of the stories.
Speaker 2: Brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers. We make it easy some.
Speaker 3: Of the stuff that you've heard on the show. Here this says Pee, I can already hear money advertising the knots. Remote attention, all listeners, Come watch Petros the Pig devour poison berry pies in person. Yes, I see the same.
Speaker 7: I can see that as well, sir, I feel Listen, you watch Matt dress dressed like a carnival barker. You deliver what the people want, and that's what they want. You're a man who, on this very show, over the twenty years of its existence, has shared.
Speaker 8: I was eating that burrito privately. There's been a burrito that was a private. Wait a minute, that was a private moment. What wasn't private was you sharing how you would always order two fries, eat one on the way home, and then show up at home and we're like, oh, yeah, I just got these burger and fries here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna and then your Carl's order or your McDonald's or whatever. I fall for being on it's trying to relate with others. So when people say I want to see Petros eat the pie, you better believe you're gonna sell Petros eats the pie.
Speaker 3: And then this one says, oh, look at big puzzo money. I read four thousand big words in fifteen minutes like a rooster. Matt said, he read four thousand passons in fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: It ton of how many words it took me fifteen minutes to read this stupid article.
Speaker 3: Hey, Petros, maybe next week you and Kates can try this new place in Pasadena on Lake Street. I'm not sure, but I still think it's called Chronic Tanto.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, Kates and I talked to Conway about the base camp and he'd never heard of it and he lives here. That's how cool it is. And hipstery.
Speaker 2: You get the sense that Conway is like getting out and getting around town and checking out hipster nude joints.
Speaker 3: Well, he wasn't well, he started going to Cuckos because of Kate's. Yeah, so, I mean he's open to other things.
Speaker 8: Every night at seven o'clock, it ca it's cooks.
Speaker 2: We cooking it up with that ain't gonna happen moving forward.
Speaker 3: No, this says the swim goggles might be for a game that we saw a bunch of goggles at the base camp. It's a game that high schoolers play where you get exactly assassinate somebody by sporting them with a water gun. But if you're wearing swim goggles, you have immunity. That's exactly right. Both of my girls went through that. Somebody said they dropped their son off at Lahabra where he's a senior, and he had swim goggles around his neck and so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: Good call. I should have remembered that. Yeah, that was one of the stupider things I had to deal with every day. Dad, You've got to come to school. I forgot my goggles. Okay, what does that mean? Well, if I get squirted, then I'm out out of what The game? What game? It's a game that we all play. It's the dumbest thing ever game. Now you can track on the phone. Do you girls not have that? The other two did, and Sadi's about to start it next month. They're going over the rules of regulations right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hi, Pat Jos, I meant to make this a serious request earlier. Please play the clip from nine O two one oh at the same time today and maybe tomorrow and mess with people. What are they gonna do? I would play the same nine O two and oh clip front yesterday at the same time, but it was at two forty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not flexed out.
Speaker 3: We're not on then even if we wanted to do it today, we would not out.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not true. If you said, hey, Fred, can I get some real estate here? Can I get some air real estate on your show? To play this clip, say absolutely, do whatever you want. I don't give a damn you think so, yes, I don't think quite sure of it.
Speaker 3: We will have a follow up in the next segment. I'm not saying that I'm gonna play the same Nino two and O sound. I'm not saying that I'm gonna play nine O two oh sound. But we will have a follow up to the squashed episode. Well, we'll have a follow up in the next thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, further story.
Speaker 3: That's all we do around here. Further stories tell tales of basketball aggression. Call Munsey fat, but celebrate them, and we'll be back with more petros and money on AMPHI seventy LA Sports, your Home of the Dodgers.