Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I am six forty.
Speaker 2: No human bones have been found in the Titanic wreck.
Speaker 3: Okay, so my guess is that they have been consumed, were crushed, or whatever happens at ten Thouars.
Speaker 4: Jack Crushing, pressure, corrosive saltwater, and deep sea scavengers caused them to decompose and dissolve over time.
Speaker 5: There's the answer exactly.
Speaker 6: But they are dense and resistant to pressure.
Speaker 7: So is Bill.
Speaker 1: And now Handle on the news. Ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 5: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 3: It is a Thursday morning, October ninth. And since we have Palkday, Wednesday, Taco Tuesday, I think Thursday. You have our choice. Now it's going to be official. It's either going to be Tetanus Day or tumor Thursday.
Speaker 5: What do you think?
Speaker 2: There's no alliteration there.
Speaker 5: I know, I just have to think what works with Thursday.
Speaker 2: Well, as Kno says every week, Thursday, Thursday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Thursday.
Speaker 3: I mean it's okay, but I'm not I don't drink so Thursday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, That's that's how I would describe this show.
Speaker 7: Is thoughtful, well said Thursday.
Speaker 5: Thy Way Thursday. Isn't bad that works.
Speaker 6: Thirsty Thursday's not about drinking beverages.
Speaker 7: It's about sex, man, It's about the sex. What's that sex is?
Speaker 5: I've been married long enough to what's what is that? I don't even know what that means?
Speaker 3: Well, the first but the other one was thirty years, so you know what do you do about that one?
Speaker 8: Well, since it's Halloween time, how about theremon Thursday?
Speaker 5: Ooh, therapy Thursday?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 5: Man, I don't even know what the hell theremony.
Speaker 7: You don't know what a theremon is? Is it like electronic musical?
Speaker 5: Did not know that?
Speaker 3: That's what makes the I did not know that, did not know that anyway, Neil, good morning to you.
Speaker 7: Good morning Willie wolf Esquire.
Speaker 3: And there's Amy. Hey, how bought them Dodgers last night?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well you know the good news is I get to go to a game now.
Speaker 5: That is and that's well worth it.
Speaker 2: So well, I don't know about that. I was hoping they would win last night.
Speaker 3: But even with you not being able to go to the game, you would give up the game so the Dodgers would win?
Speaker 5: Yes, wow, wow, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Too stressful, it's too stressful last night. If we would have just swept it, it would have been great. But since they fell apart and it was eight to two, it was painful. And that just makes tonight's game more stressful.
Speaker 5: I'm going to a Chargers game in November, taking my daughter.
Speaker 7: You know it's not about credit cards, right.
Speaker 5: I know. It isn't charger game. My god.
Speaker 3: You know, do you have any you have any idea how much it costs to go to a Charger game these days?
Speaker 7: They don't all right, It.
Speaker 3: Depends on whether you work for a radio station that carries the team or you don't work for a radio station that carries.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 6: But let me just tell you your seats are gonna suck.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I know that this place. I know they used to have great seats.
Speaker 3: So they've gotten worse and worse and worse, and now they and now they're outside of the parking lot. Yeah, I can't wait. My daughter, This is my daughter, Okay, And good morning and Kno good morning, and Mike Morris somewhere in the bowels of KFI over there.
Speaker 9: Well, good morning, Bill. I'm not supposed to ask you that. I know you don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't care, but it doesn't matter, all right, quick question? What are your normal hours? I mean they're not morning drive, are they?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 9: I usually weekends on KFI eight am, two four am. In fact, I'm on during your Handle on the Law program.
Speaker 7: How are you really?
Speaker 5: I okay, just yeah, didn't know the show. By the way, Oh, thank you very much.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you started on KFI with that program? Is that right before.
Speaker 5: Eighteen eighty nine?
Speaker 3: I actually started you talk about aging me? Handle on the Law started in nineteen eighty five. Wow, it's been on the air for forty years and I still have no idea what I'm talking about still to this day.
Speaker 6: Did Will just get fired?
Speaker 5: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Your new favorite?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: I was just at interesting times, to say the least, very interesting times. Oh and we were going to put together once again. I'm going to remind you and if we have time.
Speaker 5: I don't know how big a deal it is to put it together, but a segment of me doing it, of the me doing it, one of my segments, a Neil segment, a food Friday sermon. You help with that? Who had the program for that?
Speaker 6: It's no longer with us not dead, just fired.
Speaker 3: And and did the person who is no longer with us take the program with him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because he paid for it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it wasn't a company.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I know you we'll put we'll put an order in for it.
Speaker 8: You know when they used to cut the fat, now they're starting to cut the lean.
Speaker 7: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 5: No, it's just but that's across the board. I mean that is okay podcasting, that really is uh and so there are I remember that this show is going to last.
Speaker 3: But from why what I understand is starting Monday, you're gonna have a very talented intern doing the morning show for a minimum wage.
Speaker 7: Now they'll keep you. You're just gonna have to produce it and do your.
Speaker 3: News and I'm gonna have to do it all crazy stuff. All right, let'sten to it, guys. We have plenty of news to cover today. Handle on the news with Amy neil Me lead driver, lead story.
Speaker 7: Did I say lead leader driver?
Speaker 3: Lead story about the driver Uber driver who's who's alleged make it make sense, leave alone, who allegedly started to fire that destroyed Pacific Palisades.
Speaker 8: And somewhere someone very talented is not working today.
Speaker 5: But that was correct.
Speaker 3: This twenty nine year old Jonathan rinderknicked suspected of setting the fire. And if you look at you know, they interviewed like thirteen thousand they have thirteen thousand pieces of evidence of something crazy and what they've put together is amazing.
Speaker 5: So anyway, they got.
Speaker 3: Him and he's gonna be charged and it's basically arson.
Speaker 5: Arson with death resultings.
Speaker 3: I don't know how many years he's going to get, but can you imagine, you know, he's got restitution.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have any money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if he did have money, sixteen thousand houses and the entire city blown up.
Speaker 5: But anyway, I guess that is good news that at least they've arrested someone for that.
Speaker 2: This could be the start of something big.
Speaker 4: Israel and Hamas I've agreed to the first phase of a deal to end the war in Gaza. The ceasefire would kick in twenty four hours after the Israeli government approves it, and we're hearing that they will approve that. That'll bring a stop to the fighting, it'll allow humanitarian aid to start getting in, and then within seventy two hours of the signing of the agreement, apparently Hamas will release all of the remaining hostages. Both alive and dead, and Israel will release hundreds of Palestinian prisoners, and then Israel also pulls back. They'll still be in Gaza, yeah, but they'll be pulled back.
Speaker 5: A couple of things. Fox News reported that the deal is signed, that it is already signed and the cabinet I guess, signed off in Israel.
Speaker 3: So that's one and a couple of other things. The release of hostages. All the hostages that are alive, Israel has accounted for and they're probably all going to be released. It's the dead ones that Hamas doesn't have a lot of them, or doesn't. There's a few that are not in Hamasa's hands. They're in other splinter groups, and hamasays we don't have them in Israel confirms that. So we'll talk more about that at seven o'clock. The other thing I want to point out is in Israel, of course, there's an explosion of celebration that the war is over. It's not we won the war, it's the war is over. We get our hostages back in Gaza. There are celebrations. And I would have sworn if you had told me beforehand that normally when there is some kind of a deal that's broker some kind of a peace deal, which has been many of them when they had wars and they had incursions and negotiated all of In this case, it would be Palestinians would explode and Hamas would say we won the war, we have prevailed, and all of Gaza would explode and go yes, yes, yes, and demonstrations yes we got the we got the Israelis. That's not happening this time. For what I understand, the celebration is the war is over.
Speaker 7: Yeah there was. There was.
Speaker 3: There was no throwing candy around and talking about winning, which is always the case. And this I think shows the extent of what this has done to both countries. Of course, Gaza being the most affected affected of the of all of that area the Mid East. Any other issue is the only deal that's been cut, is that partial withdrawal from Gaza hostages being exchanged. As far as disarmament of Hamas, as far as its ability to continue governing, that's still up in the air, that has not been negotiated. But the good news is the hostages are coming home.
Speaker 7: Okay, the hostages home.
Speaker 5: And that's what's happening. And then this may sound as weird as you can get.
Speaker 3: But I think Donald Trump has a shot of the Nobel Peace Prize. This would not have happened without Trump.
Speaker 7: But that's the thing.
Speaker 8: Either he did it or he didn't, and either it love him or hate him.
Speaker 5: He pulled this one off.
Speaker 7: He's the guy.
Speaker 3: Everybody agrees that if it weren't for Trump, this wouldn't have happened, or it would have been much more difficult.
Speaker 8: All right, So you know, the law is fascinating but confusing. So there was ruling yesterday afternoon. Three judge panel I think one was appointed by Clinton too by Trump. They stayed in order barring President Trump from bringing two hundred organ National Guard troops under federal control and sending them into Portland. So it basically allows him to have control over those two hundred organ National Guard troops.
Speaker 3: But you can't but you can't move. Yeah, so here, enjoy yourself. You can't do anything with it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can have all the chess pieces on the board, you just can't move them.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's basically what it is. I mean pending. These are all temporary measures. They have not yet heard the merits of the case. In other words, the underlying facts that determine is it legal? Is it not legal? This is all this temporary stuff, temporary bands, temporary reliefs of bands.
Speaker 5: Okay, moving on.
Speaker 4: Katie Porter apparently has a problem with follow up questions. So she's run for governor and she sat down for an interview with CBS News in Sacramento, little one on one. I don't know if you guys have seen the video. I watched it yesterday. It's entertaining, to say the least. And the reporters are asking her questions, and specifically she said, what do you say to the forty percent of California voters who you'll need in order to win, who voted for Trump? Well, then Katie is like, well, how would I need them in order to win? And then she says, I feel like this is being unnecessarily argumentative.
Speaker 2: What's your question? And she just bristles.
Speaker 4: Then she threatens to stop the interview, and she's like, I'm an investigative reporter.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking you questions.
Speaker 4: Everybody else, Yeah, everybody else has answered the questions, and Katie did not want to answer it. She didn't want the follow up. She didn't like the I think she didn't like the digging deeper into the question, the.
Speaker 5: Answer is crazy.
Speaker 3: I'd like to get as many Trump voters as I can to vote for me.
Speaker 2: Maybe she doesn't want them.
Speaker 5: A politician saying I don't want voters.
Speaker 7: She's a weird cat.
Speaker 8: She seems like the lady on the street that nobody wants to go by her house. Did you see the other video that came out I think this morning of her telling her her staff she was doing a video and a staff is walking by and she keeps yelling, you're in my effing shot.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: See that's it sounds like something you do.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It wasn't the best look for miss Morkan.
Speaker 5: No, it was not.
Speaker 3: She's not the sharpest dresser either. She could use airdresser. Well, I would go further, all right, So.
Speaker 7: No, it's a limit. It's not about being physically ugly. It's about making yourself ugly.
Speaker 5: And I edited myself. Okay, Neil went beyond what I did.
Speaker 8: No, such shame on you. Yes you did, Yes, you just on a thereman. Thursday, exactly, Arizona's Democratic senators got into a brawl in the hallway.
Speaker 7: You remember that happened in radio like you'd have.
Speaker 8: Chris Little getting into it with like Ken Champeau and the Halloways yelling at each other.
Speaker 7: Back in the day.
Speaker 8: Well, that's going on, but this time with politicians confrontations. Some Arizona Democratic Senators get into it with a Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson on Wednesday over the you know, government shut down going into its eighth or ninth day, I think at this point, and they're just yelling at each others because you've got the speaker decision not to swear in Democrats' newest congress woman elect until the government opens back up again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I really pissed off because they're saying she was going to make the do the final vote to force the Epstein trials Epstein files to be released, forcing the government and of course Trump doesn't want to release. So Mike Johnson is doing everything not to have him released, including not swearing her in, and he says we're not in session, and then haking Jeffrey said.
Speaker 5: But wait a minute.
Speaker 3: You swore in a couple of Republicans Jimmy Petronis and Randy Fine out of session. Why aren't you allowing this to be sworn in? Well, I her to be sworn in. Well, the reason I did it for them is because they had family here and that was that's the exception.
Speaker 5: It's just it's just it's it's ridiculous. I mean, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: So she's gonna he wants that vote not to ever happen because the President says I don't want this released.
Speaker 5: That's it, and he's done. You know. That's Mike Johnson. I've said this over and over again.
Speaker 3: My favorite quote of Mike Johnson is he is here as speaker, not to run the House, not to represent his constituents. He said, quote, I am here to make sure that Donald Trump's.
Speaker 5: Agenda goes through. That's my duty here.
Speaker 8: So but no one's explained why the Biden administration that had the same file access never released them.
Speaker 3: That is correct. No one has explained that. That is a very legitimate question. They could have all this, Yeah me, could they end if it is as negative as it looks? Because why would Trump go so crazy as to not to release it. There have to be something there that makes them look bad. Biden was running against Trump, why wouldn't he release the negative I don't get.
Speaker 7: It was hunter ever on the island.
Speaker 2: I think it's because everybody was in on it.
Speaker 5: Maybe everybody. It could be everybody.
Speaker 2: It makes everybody look bad both sides.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree Bill Clinton was involved with Epstein, I mean not involved actually, But Epstein was a very social, wealthy guy who hung out in those circles and stooped everything that.
Speaker 5: He could see.
Speaker 7: Release the files, released the Kraken while you're at it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I think Amy has a point.
Speaker 3: I think we're going to find out that a lot of people are involved that in those files, not necessarily being involved in sexual you know, sexual escapades that are illegal.
Speaker 5: Immoral, or inappropriate. Well, no, inappropriately, I think people stooping, even adults. If you're a public figure, it gets to be inappropriate.
Speaker 3: I never have to worry about that, never, because everybody says no to me, no matter how much I try, So that gets really easy.
Speaker 4: Well, it looks like the haunted mansion may now be haunted for real. A woman in her sixties died on the ride. She was found unresponsive at the end of the ride, so she's in the doom buggy and apparently didn't get off the ride. It happened about six on October sixth, and paramedics were called in. They tried CPR, they took her to the hospital, but she later died. They're saying that, or she was pronounced dead at the hospital. They're saying that they don't think it had anything to do with the ride. It was just an unfortunate set of circumstances.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that many people.
Speaker 5: Someone's gonna die. Someone's going to die.
Speaker 7: It's going to be their time when they're.
Speaker 3: Now do they was she accompanied by a friendly ghost as when she went to the uh.
Speaker 2: The Great Beyond?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 7: Get it out of your system, buddy, go ahead, No I can't. I can't. Nine and ninety nine now, I just get it all out of your system.
Speaker 5: Can't do it? Okay, moving on.
Speaker 7: I was there on Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Oh and this happened. This happened when Monday, Monday evening, Monday evening.
Speaker 2: And then the ride reopened.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, well but did they.
Speaker 2: Take that doom buggy out of service? Isn't that probably not?
Speaker 7: I mean, what she just uh why would you take it?
Speaker 5: She finished writing, It was probably fine. She just you know, had a heart attack or something and die.
Speaker 3: They would tell us the cause of death, but you know, I mean people die now, when they die in now, when they die in the haunted mansion, that becomes news.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, James Comy still in the news. Who would a thunk it? He bleed, he pleaded not guilty. Yesterday was his first court appearance in the criminal case. And this all has to deal with allegations that he lied to Congress five years ago. And the whole process is kickstarting into what is going to be a legal wrestling match.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's probably gonna get tossed beforehand because one of the arguments of the defense is bringing up and said what almost immediately is this is vindictive and selective prosecution, no question about it.
Speaker 5: A couple of things going on.
Speaker 3: First of all, the President called for his for going after him straight out, and a week later went ends up happening. Well, the attorney for the Southern District, the US attorney for the Southern District, gets fired, replaced by President's personal attorney who had never been a prosecutor, and she decides now she's going to go after Kobe. The previous attorney said we don't have enough evidence here, and that was told to the President, who said, go ahead. I mean, this is all on the record, and so their defense are going, Man, if this isn't prosecutorial misconduct, and this was the report yesterday, I was reported on CNN, and that is the witness that the government is bringing where the case is based on. This is why the previous attorney said, there's nothing here said. This is lying in Congress that Comy is accused of obstruction and lying in Congress about a leak that happened that he said he did that authorized the leak. And so the government is saying, we haven't. We have evidence that you did authorize the leak, and we have a witness that contradicts what you said. Well, it turns out, from what I understand, the witness said exactly the opposite, that Kobe in fact told him not to leak any information.
Speaker 5: And so where are they going to go.
Speaker 3: They're gonna bring up what one witness who's going to say, no, I didn't say it. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, we demand you convict. That's what was reported.
Speaker 5: Amy. You're looking at me like you're about to say something.
Speaker 4: Well, I was just I was just curious to ask you if that's the case, why would it was thirteen members of the grand jury voted for it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't unanimous base.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you why.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you why, because all the grand jury, all the prosecutor has to do is go up and say we have evidence that he said it. Don't have to prove that evidence. We simply have to allege it. There's no defense allowed in there. The defendant is not even in the room. It's just an indictment. It's almost impossible to get what it's called a no bill, where the grand jury says no, we're not going to do it. Usually it's unanimous. I mean, there is no issue. You get the indictment. I mean it comes out of there as automatic. There's a phrase the grand jury will dye a ham sandwich. It's impossible. And this was close. There were a substantial number of grand jurors that said, no, this case is going to disappear. But it doesn't matter. I talked about this yesterday. It doesn't matter when the government loses. In these cases. The government wins because it's not about winning or losing. It's about making life miserable for the defendant. It's hundreds of thousands of dollars in defense costs. That's the problem, all right.
Speaker 4: Big science news. More pigs than people. Doctors in China say they have transplanted a genetically modified pig liver into a seventy one year old man. He lived one hundred and seventy one days after the procedure. And this is the part I don't get. It says that thirty eight of those days were with the pig organ in place, because.
Speaker 3: It's probably the organ was outside of you know, like they when the first heart transplants, the machine et ceter. Was outside the artificial hearts. Now they put him in the hearts. Then they were these big boxes, so it was sitting outside.
Speaker 5: I'm assuming that's the case.
Speaker 2: That could be it. Do you still have a pig park?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do in your heart? I do, yeah, I have.
Speaker 3: I have an aortic valve. These are modified pigs. Where did they get the heart to put the valve in?
Speaker 5: Good point? They are genetically they are raised.
Speaker 3: They are raised just for this, and then their valves are used to create human valves.
Speaker 5: And it's a it's pretty high end science. And the bacon from.
Speaker 10: These pigs is great, delicious, it's a delicious, yes, already on from handles, pig parts. Speaking of things we put in our body. You've got California and acting along with Governor gab Newsoen, dealing with ultra processed foods or what they call upfs, and they want these out of children's hands and out of the meals served to the one billion, over one billion California school children annually.
Speaker 3: I think there aren't a billion California school children. I think they may talk about meals over a.
Speaker 5: Period of time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there are for meals served to over one billion California children annually.
Speaker 7: I don't know how that works. Yes, yeah, concailing.
Speaker 3: The entire population of the United States is three hundred and forty million billion kids.
Speaker 8: CNN has the worst writing ever of any news service I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, horrible. So California is going to do that, and lawsuits are gonna be flying all over the place. They bring children in from China to feed them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know, you got Costco and you have Walmart.
Speaker 3: They're all going to be suing the state off, the state's ass off because you know, ultra processed food I mean that's America.
Speaker 2: Well, they have some time. It doesn't go into effect until twenty thirty five.
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 4: Oh dead, Someone didn't hit the brakes. Apparently eight people got hurt when a Metrolink train pulling up to Union Station crashed into a train that was sitting at the station platform. Eighty five passengers were on board, eight taken to the Eight were injured, but the most of.
Speaker 2: Them were minor.
Speaker 5: All right, I was not on it, so I don't care.
Speaker 2: How does that happen. Don't they have sensors.
Speaker 3: I think they do have sensors, But how do I know how it happens. Maybe someone was asleep at the wheel.
Speaker 8: Well, sensors could break down. If they do have them, anything can happen. This is a nice story. You've got the Palisades Charter High School. They have a football team and they are now able, with the help of the LA Rams, to practice and it's very cool. So the Los Angeles Rams invited the school's junior varsity university football teams to practice on their field, and they got a tour of the RAMS locker room and all of those things. Obviously, this is all because of those horrible fires in January.
Speaker 7: They're in the Palisades.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me ask you how excited it would be of a tour of a smelly locker room.
Speaker 7: Well, you don't see it like that.
Speaker 8: You see it like where you know, gladiators come together and psyche themselves up.
Speaker 3: And to get on the shower and throw towels into bins after they snap each other with them.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's true, I got your nose.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know they play. That's how they get psicked up for the game.
Speaker 2: A little tit for tat going on.
Speaker 4: Apparently, top Russian diplomat says that Russia would swiftly carry out a nuclear test if the United States does the same. Apparently, the US has been working to get its testing infrastructure ready, according to the RIA News Agency.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't understand this story because testing used to be you would set off a nuclear device.
Speaker 5: I mean it used to be up in the atmosphere.
Speaker 3: And in nineteen sixty the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty was signed up to the United States and Russia, so no more nuclear testing, so and no more atmospheric testing.
Speaker 5: So it all went underground.
Speaker 3: So that's where the testing took place, underground, And of course the entire world knew about it because you size sizemographically you could tell and they know instantly when it goes off.
Speaker 5: Now it's all computer simulations. They don't set off bombs, So I don't get this.
Speaker 7: How would they know.
Speaker 5: That a test would take place? So I don't understand that at all. Maybe it's uh testing that actually physically takes place.
Speaker 3: So that's news to me, and we have to look that out because that way, I want to sound like I know what I'm talking about, but I can't say we have to look it up.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what or yeah, I know we're not what we're talking about when it came.
Speaker 5: We never know what. We never know what we're talking about.
Speaker 7: I didn't know if you wanted me to get to the porn hub story.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, and porn hub. Okay, Well, they say.
Speaker 8: They don't have to follow the Ohio law because the Ohio law says you have to have a photo, idea or other verification uh to show that you're of age to be able to use certain or buy porn or any of these things. But they say it doesn't apply to them because of the interactive computer services UH term. It's a broad term that courts have ruled includes like Google, Meta, other web hosting platforms that allows them not to be I don't know, liable for stuff that's on there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That this is all thing that's going to be going and being litigated in law, is going to be passed for for years and years.
Speaker 8: So you know, they say, where we can do this, Yeah, but there's nothing. There's nothing but porn I imagined. So how can they say whereas Google or Meta you could say, I don't know, we'd have to ask Knoll than porn on porn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well there's one that just came up with grinder for kids dot com.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, okay, gross, that is gross. That's the bottom as offensive as you can possibly get.
Speaker 7: Look at it. I know I did.
Speaker 5: Cono is hard to offend.
Speaker 3: And he's from the ie Yeah, and he he goes to that website on a regular basis and he's a.
Speaker 10: Porn porn one the one that you okay, the stories for the actors actresses understood a line.
Speaker 3: To practice practice if you want to be a pizza delivery person, you want to practice and watch the film.
Speaker 7: Okay, we are done with the news. K f I A M sixty.
Speaker 5: You've been listening to the Bill Handles show. Catch My Show Monday through Friday, six
Speaker 3: Am to nine AM and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.