Speaker 1: The only thing worse than your annoying morning alarm clock sound is you. My boobs look good though, don't they? On Rover's Morning Glory. There's no hair on it. Yeah, right there in the middle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's coming up in just a moment.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 4: I've been losing my voice, and it's weird. It's been going on and off like I'll be completely fine. It's been going on for days now. My sore throat and my cough has pretty much gone away, but my voice will just go out, and it's not bad right now, but getting worse now sometimes no sometimes it will go completely out and i cannot talk something's about to happen right now it's oh this is nothing compared to what it it's been doing over the past like last night i was just in the middle of a sentence with my wife and i just completely went out i couldn't talk.
Speaker 5: You got a doctor yet or no no.
Speaker 4: What are they gonna say i went to the doctor for what this is kind of a normal you know thing i think uh Delilah wants to know, why are we listening to the exact same show that was on the air the other day? And Craig says, is today a replay? Doozy already did the Morgan Wallace beer story. And Mark says, why does this sound like yesterday's show? Because they're having some incredible technical difficulty between iHeart and our satellite uplink. So the way that the show works is we're based at a home station, WMMS, and then the show is taken from there and it's sent to Colorado to a satellite uplink center. It goes up to satellite, goes out into space, comes back down to the earth where the radio stations around the country pick up the show and air it. And there's some issue between the some issue between the I'm guessing between our station and the Colorado Uplink Center. So now I think what they've done is they've taken yesterday's show and downloaded it at the Satellite Uplink Center. And they're just playing that audio via satellite.
Speaker 5: But how do we go to break at the same time?
Speaker 1: Why not just press play on the WMS feed?
Speaker 3: At the satellite uplink center.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do that.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of potential issues. I can think of one reason why they wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: Dump? No, no.
Speaker 1: The relays?
Speaker 4: Double encoding on PPM would be probably the main issue. You'd have PPM encoded by one station being played on another station. But hey, for an emergency situation like this is, who cares?
Speaker 3: Get it done.
Speaker 4: It would be possible to just hit play on RMG TV or whatever and any number of things.
Speaker 3: But hey, look, it's better than what it was doing.
Speaker 4: If you were listening on one of these stations today, the show sounded like it was in slow motion. I've never heard anything like this. And this went on for hours and nobody could figure this out.
Speaker 3: I don't know how they, how do they not have somebody that can figure this out?
Speaker 1: Because they don't want to let everybody go. We used to have three engineers that just worked here, remember?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There was three full-time engineers.
Speaker 4: If something went wrong at one of the radio stations locally, they could come in and fix it, or they were always there.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've seen an engineer in six months.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Doogie, are you ready for the award-winning shizzy? Then I want to play you some stuff This whole thing with Nepal, oh my God. I only saw one video, but I guess there's a bunch of videos. It's complete insanity, this flash flood or whatever happened over there. I know Doozy did this in the news yesterday, but I had no idea what's going on here.
Speaker 3: Are you ready for the Shizzy Doozy?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Federal authorities said that an American airline flight was abruptly halted yesterday when two of the aircraft tires suddenly blew out as the jet was preparing for takeoff from Chicago. Just another major concern. We've had a lot of similar incidents just this month alone.
Speaker 1: I think it's sort of common. You've got to watch this documentary on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Which one? Boeing.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you. It's just about Boeing.
Speaker 4: Now, I've already seen another documentary that came out three years ago about Boeing.
Speaker 1: What's new? I don't know. I didn't see the one you saw, so I don't know. Okay, all right, all right.
Speaker 4: Freefall, a reckoning for Boeing. Okay, because the other one is Boeing. The downfall, so we have downfall versus freefall. I think that pretty much, maybe they just took the same documentary and just gave it a new name and re-released it for more money.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They're missing opportunity with naming here. Boeing, Boeing gone. Oh, this is a sequel to the 2022 one called Downfall.
Speaker 6: Oh, it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, so maybe I will check this out.
Speaker 1: So it's a sequel.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: It's got interviews with that whistleblower guy that died. It just basically says how quality used to be Boeing's number one priority.
Speaker 4: Then they installed the CEO. Well, they have been Boeing downhill for quite a while.
Speaker 1: And they installed this new CEO that just was like, no, we gotta make profits. That's the only important thing. And then all planes were made in Seattle for the longest time. Then they started making this dreamliner. And let me tell you, they're getting that thing overseas. They fly it, they get it here. They try to link up the fuel silages. They won't. They're not linked.
Speaker 3: Fuel silages.
Speaker 1: Fuel silages. They're not linked up, Rover. They're not linked up. So they go, now we got to make another dreamliner. We got to do it in South Carolina. But they're hiring people that don't even know. They've never worked on an airplane in their life. And they're in there. People are whistleblowing to their whistleblowing left and right. And Boeing just says, don't tell anybody. Shut up. And then all these planes just keep crashing. And then I felt I was watching last night. I fell asleep when they were talking about the. 737 Max. Max. That was the software glitch one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that crashed two planes right into the ground, killing everyone on board. All right, I mean, all that stuff, it's all in the original documentary. Are you sure you watched the sequel and not the first one? Because all that stuff's covered.
Speaker 1: They're talking to the guy, Swampy Barnett? They're talking about Swampy Barnett.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: He's doing a deposition, Rover. He's alive.
Speaker 3: He's the one who died in his car.
Speaker 1: He goes to go to the second day or whatever, another day of deposition. He doesn't show up. They go, where is he? Where's Swampy Barnett? And then they go, they call the hotel. They go, is Swampy in his room? And they go, Swampy's not in his room. And they go, go check his car. They go out to the car. Swampy's in his car, dead. In the middle of a deposition? That's strange.
Speaker 3: It is a little bit strange, I grant you that.
Speaker 2: Back to this, everyone had to get off the plane, and then they were put on a different plane. They were four hours late to getting to where they needed to be. The blowout marked the fifth reported tire-related incident this month at the airport in Chicago. A federal judge in Texas struck down a 2023 state law that sought to restrict drag shows, saying that it was unconstitutional. The judge said the measure known as Texas Senate Bill 12 improperly restricted speech violating the First Amendment of the Constitution. And pretty much the judge says, just don't go. If you're offended by it, don't go. We're not going to ban people from doing drag shows.
Speaker 5: If you don't like it, don't go.
Speaker 4: But I agree that that's an inappropriate thing. Did this have anything to do with children? I think that there could be an argument made for children in drag shows. Because some of them do get sexually suggestive, explicit, whatever. But just for general people, no, you shouldn't be able to ban drag shows, just like you shouldn't be able to ban strip shows either.
Speaker 3: But anyway, go on.
Speaker 2: General Mills said that they've removed artificial colors from all of its US cereals, including.
Speaker 5: Lucky Charms and Trix.
Speaker 2: So they had to shift to fruit and vegetable-based dyes, as well as colors derived from spices. That will give the cereals kind of their customary color.
Speaker 1: So this makes me sad.
Speaker 5: Lucky Charms and Trix, they're like super bright.
Speaker 4: Lucky Charms, the marshmallows are delicious. They're not changing the taste on these at all, correct?
Speaker 5: No, the taste shouldn't be changed. I think there's a picture in that story, Snits. I don't know if you see it.
Speaker 4: Do they look the same? Are the colors slightly off? I don't see a difference, but is that the picture? I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's the new picture? That's the picture in the article.
Speaker 5: Looks almost identical.
Speaker 1: I have a box in my house right now. Guys don't do anything.
Speaker 4: I love Lucky Charms. I don't buy cereal. I don't tell my wife to buy cereal.
Speaker 2: Because.
Speaker 4: If I open a box of cereal- I'll eat the whole thing. I'll eat the entire thing, at least three quarters of it. And then the next day you go, there's barely even any cereal left in here. Three quarters of a box I'll eat all in one sitting. I could just eat all, man, it's so good.
Speaker 3: Anyway, go on, Dears.
Speaker 2: Yeti has unveiled new college football water bottles and tumblers.
Speaker 5: Really cool line coming out.
Speaker 2: If you like college football season, they've arrived with a little bit of fun. You can check that out. There's a picture of all of them on RMGTV. How much are those?
Speaker 1: $ 95.
Speaker 2: Ridiculously priced. But if that's your college, I would get it. My kid went to one of those schools. I for sure would get it. Speaking of sports, NFL preseason football tonight. The Bills will host the Steelers, and then the Chargers will host the Rams.
Speaker 5: And then you also have the Browns. They are playing, hosting the Patriots. Entertainment news for you.
Speaker 2: Blake Lively emerged as the winner in one part of her legal battle with Justin Baldani.
Speaker 5: He is, of course, her co-star in that movie, It Ends With Us.
Speaker 2: And she received $ 400, 000 to pay her attorney's fees in the long-running suit. And finally, I know that you're going to have that story coming up regarding.
Speaker 5: The, what?
Speaker 1: Look at these cups. Yeah, they're, the tumbler is $ 50.
Speaker 5: That's what they normally are. Yeah. That's the normal price.
Speaker 1: That's a cup.
Speaker 5: That's what people pay. So if it's got your college on it.
Speaker 3: That's outrageous.
Speaker 5: Everybody has this stuff.
Speaker 3: Nobody should. That is outrageous.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying if they had my college. The other ones were full color.
Speaker 3: These are just black and white, Charlie. The full color ones even more.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Well, okay. I just picked a random one. All right, let's check out. All right, these are full color. Still only 50. You don't have to pay any extra.
Speaker 5: I do love my Yeti, though.
Speaker 4: It really does keep things cold for hours on end.
Speaker 3: Well, you can get generic ones.
Speaker 4: No, you get generic ones off of Amazon, and they work just as good, and they're.
Speaker 3: $ 8 or whatever. I have a bunch of them.
Speaker 4: I mean, you can keep a glass of ice water, and the ice will be in it for, I don't even put the lid on them, but you'll still have ice there eight hours later.
Speaker 5: What's the brand?
Speaker 3: They're great.
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 5: What's the brand that you use?
Speaker 1: There's a million of them. Once Yeti came out with their coolers and there were people who were, look at this cooler. I mean, I still can't get over this. This small road cooler, $ 425. And people buy it. They just buy these. The big one, $ 445. What's the huge one? There's one that people put in the back of their truck. It's massive. It's like a huge chest. It's going to be like $ 1, 000. I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: And then real quick, Beyonce is doing her part to help Colombian earthquake victims. She announced a personal donation of a million dollars to support relief efforts in Colombia. The announcement noted that the donation will provide food and housing supplies. Her reps add that fans can also help by donating to food for the poor and World Central Kitchen.
Speaker 5: There you go. That's the shizzy on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: Wanna bone us? Bone us, bone us. Sign up for RMG Plus and get all the bonus content you can shake your stick at. The Aftermath, Friday Leftovers, RMG TV Archives.
Speaker 4: More extras than you get from your favorite exotic dancer.
Speaker 1: Hey, can I get a left hand?
Speaker 2: RMG Plus.
Speaker 1: Sign up now at roverradio.com.
Speaker 4: All right, I looked at my Amazon orders to answer Crystal's question. Sunwill travel coffee mug with lid, 20 ounce tumbler, set of two.
Speaker 3: Oh, you asked that.
Speaker 5: So what?
Speaker 1: Sunwill. Sunwill. S-U-N-W-I-L-L.
Speaker 4: Probably getting some sort of heavy metals imported from China.
Speaker 3: God only knows what.
Speaker 1: There's a million of these. Why are you writing this down?
Speaker 4: You can find any of these. These are just the ones that I have in my house. And I've ordered it a couple of times because I like these ones.
Speaker 3: I got them. I go, these are great.
Speaker 1: So I ordered some more.
Speaker 4: They're $ 25 for a set of two. So $ 12 a piece.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like to use what people use.
Speaker 1: Well, one person.
Speaker 3: It makes her feel closer to me.
Speaker 1: Gotta rip you off.
Speaker 5: What color do you have?
Speaker 1: Black.
Speaker 4: What size? 70 says, why does your show have so many issues? I listen to other morning shows and afternoon shows. They don't have any issues like your show does. Is this a conspiracy? Are they trying to shut you down or silence you? I don't think it's a conspiracy. I will tell you that We do have far more issues than anyone else. And I think part of the problem is, at least what some people have suggested to me, I'm not a big enough dick to the company. Meaning, when this happens to other shows, people flip out these maniacs. I know some maniacs like this. They'll flip out and they'll be maniacs. And I'm just like, okay, they'll get it fixed. So maybe it's my fault. Maybe I'm not being aggressive enough. But Buckeye Bob, he says, you don't understand what's going on around there.
Speaker 3: It's greed.
Speaker 4: That's what's going on, Rover. They got rid of your engineers that you used to have. They also get rid of people on your show and never replace people. It's just plain greed. They have to have more money for that little sea sucker Keith that runs around in his fancy shoes.
Speaker 1: He needs money for shoes. His shoes.
Speaker 4: Matt says, check out the Yeti bullhorns. There's a waiting list.
Speaker 3: What does that mean? Yeti bullhorns. Yeti bullhorns. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Didn't come up.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on.
Speaker 1: Is this? Okay, I see it. It's just something you put on your cooler. It's like, I guess it must be a lock. Is it a lock?
Speaker 4: Instead of having a handle on your cooler, it's a bull's head with the horns.
Speaker 3: And you pull it, I guess, by the horns, Charlie.
Speaker 5: How much is that?
Speaker 2: 125.
Speaker 3: That's craziness.
Speaker 4: They do work well. All the Yeti stuff does work well. They're just incredibly expensive. Because I looked, I think I was going to get some RMG merch, and I was going to do some. I love the tumblers.
Speaker 3: Man, they're great.
Speaker 4: I like my generic ones off Amazon. I like doing Yetis. Everyone likes Yeti. You want to engrave them or whatever. This is what my girlfriend does for a living, Rover. So I have every style and version of cup, just a sample she gets.
Speaker 1: They're all the same. Every brand tries to make a fake Yeti, and it's just as good. I will say the best thing about the Yeti is the opening. It's not complicated. All the other ones, they've got complicated openings that break and something snaps on it. The Yeti one is nice for that. And it does keep your drink cold. It's a great cup. It's not a $ 50 cup, though.
Speaker 3: I never put the lid on my cup.
Speaker 4: So maybe if you're drinking coffee or something out of there, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You need a lid.
Speaker 1: I can recommend some brands if you want.
Speaker 3: Well, Sunwell. That's my brand.
Speaker 4: Uh here is okay so what happened exactly in nepal you had a story about this yesterday doozy and i said okay sounds terrible you said some people were missing flash flood or whatever happened and then i saw a video and i'm going to play you the video that i saw here in just a second and then there's a bunch of other videos but.
Speaker 3: My God, what led to this?
Speaker 1: How does this even happen?
Speaker 3: What happened in Nepal?
Speaker 2: Well, the latest that I saw, I feel like they said something with the glacier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have an image here. Let me put this.
Speaker 5: It has a description. Is it the?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is an AI image, but it gives you an idea of what it is. It's a global warming thing. So up top on this mountain, a huge glacier dropped down. Or not a glacier, I don't know, a huge plateau. Thing of ice. Yeah, like- Then it slid down into this big lake that they have here. Okay. And I guess that broke the dam or whatever is going on right here. But the water, so huge ice cube comes down, slams into this, and just overfills. And then everybody lives in the bottom of these mountains in the hollers. So then the water just comes down and.
Speaker 5: Just- Nothing you can do to stop it.
Speaker 4: So this is not something, because, okay, I was going to say, so this is not something.
Speaker 3: That- It wasn't raining and you see the water rising.
Speaker 4: Because we've talked about flash floods in the past and we're like, you're always like, how does this happen? They do kind of appear out of nowhere and could get very serious faster than you would think.
Speaker 3: But that's not what happened here exactly.
Speaker 4: This was just a big chunk of ice fell into a lake and then the lake overflowed and all the water goes down the mountain, essentially.
Speaker 1: Yes. Lake might be overstating it. It might just be a huge... Lake might be the wrong word, but... A pond. Yes.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: I heard the water raised like 30 feet in 30 minutes.
Speaker 1: So, whatever that is. I don't know if it goes up or out, whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Here's a video from Nepal, and you see here.
Speaker 1: Is this like a river? Look in the eye out. Yeah, so this one's going to be coming from the left. So you'll see people, they're going to start running from left to right because they see this massive thing of water coming. So they can see this coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the people on the bottom of the screen are running towards it. Then they're like, crap. Then they stop, now they start running the other way. They're like, geez, because here it comes.
Speaker 1: And there's no getting away once you see the power of it.
Speaker 5: No, you're not going anywhere.
Speaker 3: I mean, probably like what, 100 people here at least?
Speaker 5: You see it on the screen?
Speaker 4: I do see, it just looks like a big thing of- Look, this is a bad video.
Speaker 1: It just keeps pausing, but you can see coming through the windows, that person almost made it, and then the window.
Speaker 3: Just- Oh, man. Takes the whole building. Oh, wow, yeah, you're just destroyed, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Holy mackerel.
Speaker 5: All those people have to be dead.
Speaker 4: This is not the video that I saw, but this- Oh, yeah, they're all dead. I mean, you can't survive that. I don't know the one that I saw, but this might be the one that.
Speaker 5: We saw this one, didn't we?
Speaker 1: We didn't play anything yesterday.
Speaker 5: We didn't play any yesterday.
Speaker 3: No, we didn't.
Speaker 1: So this is like a big building or something. This might be the border crossing. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Again, you see the people running away because they know it's coming.
Speaker 4: And it's just coming down the mountain, down through a valley, just a big thing of water.
Speaker 5: Look at the birds flying away too. Do you see that?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They're like, get me the hell out of here.
Speaker 1: And, my God. Oh, my goodness.
Speaker 4: Now, what happens to the building? How much of the building remains? Probably zero. That's a lot of force.
Speaker 2: They said that the rushing water is reportedly reaching up to 650 feet high.
Speaker 3: Oh, my God.
Speaker 2: And left nearly 1,500 people missing.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's going to be.
Speaker 5: Catastrophic numbers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, this wiped out whoever is in the path of this.
Speaker 3: My God, this is insane. And that's not even the video.
Speaker 4: The video I saw, it was like people climbing up rocks trying to get away.
Speaker 5: Here's another one of it.
Speaker 3: This is more like a city or a village here.
Speaker 4: Probably much further downstream. But you can see people still driving on the road right next to where the river is. They're not probably even really quite aware of what's going on.
Speaker 1: Was there any warning for these people?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I guess not, I mean. Even a minute, two minutes, five minutes?
Speaker 2: No, because you see people, I mean, how could they get a warning?
Speaker 1: The bridge is gone.
Speaker 3: My God.
Speaker 5: And now they say.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine filming this?
Speaker 3: Cuz you're like, how high is this going to get?
Speaker 4: You think you're at a safe height, but the thing keeps getting higher and higher and more and more water coming. So this guy's like, I don't know if I want to be standing right here by the edge.
Speaker 3: I want to get maybe to higher ground.
Speaker 5: Don't go down.
Speaker 1: No, he's going down. Okay.
Speaker 2: So apparently they're saying that a significant landslide dam where the rock mud and debris have slid down and blocked the flow of water has now formed near a different area, different river. And they say that now they think a second tsunami could happen after the landslide dam with a high risk of being breached. So- That next area could breach and then another tsunami.
Speaker 3: Oh, man.
Speaker 1: It built up from this and landed in another.
Speaker 4: Oh, man. Matt says, Matt in Fort Lauderdale says ABC News is reporting that 62 Americans are missing in Nepal. Ron says 45 Americans from Tennessee died in the flood. This might be the one that I saw. This is the one that I saw. And this is not as dramatic as the other ones, but. This is more of like a big valley, and it's just, there's people kind of like on the rocks, and they're trying to like scramble up and literally climb a mountain, climb up the rocks to get out of the way.
Speaker 1: I think right now you think you're high enough.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's people at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Oh, God.
Speaker 1: I mean, that is just, I've never, I've. Wow, I've seen the tsunami.
Speaker 4: Every time I see those tsunami videos from, when was that? 2000, 2002, somewhere around in there. I don't remember what year it was, 2001 maybe. And that tsunami that was over in Indonesia, I think, or wherever it was. And that tsunami, because the same thing, you go, well, how could you, wouldn't you be able to? That comes with such incredible force.
Speaker 1: And such a.
Speaker 4: Overwhelming amount of water. And it does sort of start out slow. It's up to my ankle, it won't be too bad. And then next thing you know, you're just gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, look at that. There's one long video you have that is, I think that one actually. This is long, so you could kind of skim through, but watch, look what it looks like now.
Speaker 4: Is this what it looks like normally, the river or whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm guessing.
Speaker 4: Or maybe it's even more, how do they know to start filming? How do they know something's going on? I think they can see it further back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can see it.
Speaker 1: My God, he just said, I'm translating.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Were there a reason Americans were in Nepal, in this area? Tourists. Just tourism, okay. My God. All right, so.
Speaker 4: It's overwhelming here. And then if I fast forward, Charlie, does it get even?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just. Yeah, fast forward, this is a long one, but look. It just continues to wait.
Speaker 3: Man, anybody close to this is.
Speaker 5: All these people, all the trees.
Speaker 3: I think there's people right there. Am I making that up?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't want to see it if there is.
Speaker 2: But all those houses or shacks, they're all about to go away.
Speaker 1: If it just keeps growing, it's relentless.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait.
Speaker 3: This is going to take.
Speaker 4: To knock over a tree, the amount of force. And these guys who are standing here, they're on much higher ground. But even, wouldn't you be like, you would go, when is this going to stop? How high could this possibly get? Am I high enough? Because everybody probably thought, I'm high enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then we fast forwarded.
Speaker 5: All those shacks are underground now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll go back to the beginning. This is the end.
Speaker 1: That's the beginning.
Speaker 3: That's the end.
Speaker 1: That's the beginning.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: Unreal.
Speaker 4: Snits, somebody says it's not global warming, it's climate change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but same thing.
Speaker 4: This way, the people can always perpetuate the climate change industry. It's all a hoax, according to this person, Snits.
Speaker 1: Sure, never happened.
Speaker 4: Frank, the mailman, says someone focused the sun right there using satellites.
Speaker 3: Why would they do that?
Speaker 1: Lasers. Mm-hmm.
Speaker 3: Space lasers. With Jewish space lasers?
Speaker 4: Whatever Bluebeam is, whatever that was. Project Bluebeam. All right, I've got to take a quick break. Our number, 866-YO-ROVER.
Speaker 3: 866-967-6837. We'll be right back. Hang on.
Speaker 4: Frank, the mailman says, I was thinking of that sunlight on demand satellite you were talking about.
Speaker 3: We did talk about that.
Speaker 1: Didn't they launch that? Just.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's ever going to launch. No, I think they launched one test one, didn't they? We just talked about that. That is a little bit of a coincidental timing, isn't it? They launched that two or three weeks ago, and now a glacier is falling off and killing a bunch of people in Nepal? Is that a weapons test? You have to look. Did they launch that satellite? I thought they did.
Speaker 1: August 13th, an aerospace startup just got approval to test beaming- Sunlight to Earth. I don't know if they've launched anything. By 2035, they plan to launch 50,000 satellites. 50,000?
Speaker 4: They're basically mirrors in space, and then they can coordinate with one another, and they reflect the sun right onto an area of the Earth that you want.
Speaker 3: I'm having a backyard party.
Speaker 4: Can you illuminate my backyard until midnight tonight.
Speaker 1: I don't want the sun to go down at 7 p.m. Yeah, you can do that. So they got approval to launch their first satellite, which is slated to happen later this year. That was August 13th, so two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: It happened.
Speaker 4: Later this year, Charlie. It was indeed later this year. They secretly launched it.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Shannon says, I wish.
Speaker 4: You guys would talk about the weather modification that is happening. They spray our skies so it rains heavier. Then they collect more water for AI data centers, and they can wipe out areas to start creating 15-minute cities.
Speaker 1: It's literally happening in front of you. What is the problem people have with 15-minute cities? Do they not understand what it is? It just means everything you need. No, hold on.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what people think it means. I don't know much about 15-minute cities. And essentially what people have taken this is like you are fenced in.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: You're in your neighborhood and they build like the Berlin.
Speaker 3: Wall around you and you're not allowed in or out.
Speaker 4: You're just stuck in, like you'd be stuck in whatever suburb or maybe even actually live in the city, whatever. Like Jeffrey would be stuck in Lakewood. That's his 15-minute city. He could never leave.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. It means really that everything you'd need is within 15 minutes of you. I don't know if that means by car or if it's walking, but it just means you got a grocery store, you got a hospital, post office, all the stuff you'd want.
Speaker 3: Within 15 minutes. Within 15 minutes.
Speaker 1: You could leave as much as you want. You could go to another one, but it makes it easy so you don't have to drive really far to go to certain places. It sounds great.
Speaker 4: That's because you're a bootlicker and you fall for that, Charlie.
Speaker 3: I know when the barbed.
Speaker 4: Wire starts going up, I know what's happening.
Speaker 1: So this person thinks the chemtrails are making it rain harder so that we can power AI data centers. And then how does that.
Speaker 4: Link back to the 15-minute city? They wipe out areas with their heavy rainfall. And then that's an empty area. Then we can start building the city. And then we let some, you know, happening developer come in to build a 15 minute city.
Speaker 3: Where has it happened? Right in front of our eyes. Where is this?
Speaker 1: Where is it? What place has been wiped out to build the city?
Speaker 4: Maybe Nepal, but I don't think it's, I mean, that's already kind of wiped out even before. I don't know in the US, there was that, what was that hurricane that came in in South Carolina or where was that?
Speaker 1: The Asheville area. North Carolina, whatever. All right, so there, people are saying. Were they building, did they build the city yet?
Speaker 3: Not yet.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: As far as I know, but just, Just asking the tough questions. I'm just asking questions, Charlie. I'm just asking questions, too. I have a question for Doozy. What do we have to give away today?
Speaker 5: You have a pair of tickets to see Kill, Switch, Engage.
Speaker 2: The show is Saturday, September 19th at Jacobs Pavilion. We have one more pair to give away tomorrow. If you do not win them today or tomorrow.
Speaker 5: You can get your tickets and information at AXS.com.
Speaker 3: All right. AXS.com. Or you can win them right now if you call our 30-866-YO-ROVER. 866-YO-ROVER.
Speaker 1: 967-6837. Good luck to you. We'll give you those tickets.
Speaker 4: The Aftermath is starting in just a few minutes, about 10 minutes from now on RMG +. They will be talking in full speed on RMG +. Unlike the main show today, you can subscribe to RMG +, if you're not already a subscriber, at roverradio.com. Then you can watch or listen live as they get started over there in about 10 minutes. You can watch or listen on the website or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. But sign up for RMG +. On the website, roverradio.com. Hopefully, do we have any updates? Have they pinpointed the problem? Will it be fixed for tomorrow?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I sent somebody a bunch of best of just in case. So we have that just in case. Okay.
Speaker 3: They can't go on a full day.
Speaker 4: That would be, if that's not fixed by tomorrow. Maybe that is, I walk away tomorrow. I mean, come on, that would be inexcusable. I cannot believe they would allow that to happen. If they did, then I'm buying into all the conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: And I say, you know what? People are right.
Speaker 4: There is a conspiracy against us.
Speaker 1: What do you think is going to happen?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, come on.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's going to be fixed by tomorrow. Of course not.
Speaker 3: Somebody has to fix that.
Speaker 1: But they will.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This is a major issue. Somebody has to get this resolved. You don't think it's going to be fixed? No, it's going to be fixed.
Speaker 1: I'm a believer over here. It will be fixed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: An engineer will wake up eventually today and work on this. So we'll see, I guess. Maybe we'll be on tomorrow. Maybe we won't. We'll talk to you sometime soon. If it's not on the radio, it will be at RoverRadio.com. Have a great day. It's Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: Rover's Morning Glory.