Speaker 1: All right, is Mojo in the morning show? Are certain invites really invites? And I'll explain this, you know how sometimes people will say, you know, hey, hit me up you know, next time, and we'll we'll you know.
Speaker 2: We'll get together or whatever.
Speaker 1: In my case, a very good friend of mine is a manager for a very very famous band on the Backstreet Boy Whoa, And he told me and told Chelsea that, hey, if we ever want to go see the Backstreet Boys in Vegas, that give him a call and and you know, we'll make it happen. But sometimes I feel like some people will give you the hey, if you ever want to do this, you know, let me know and I'll do it in that particular time that they do. It is kind of like the polite fantasy, like it's the uh, yeah, we should totally do this sometime, but it actually means this will never happen, you know. And I'm trying to decipher when he said this to me, because Chelsea and I have thought about with our friends going to see the Backstreet Boys while they're at the sphere in Vegas, and I'm trying to decipher is that a real invite or is that, you know, something like.
Speaker 2: Maybe a BS one.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, this is one of those things where I think that he means it, but I can't figure out if he means it now because it's so popular, you know what I mean? How has he invited you before? We have gone to different things together. Yeah, we went to last one was Nickelback. He managed Nickelback. So actually when Nickelback was in town the last time, I remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he came back like the biggest super fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we did it for our friends. And so he's got them. He's got one republic. But here's the he does. He's got some good ones. But here's the thing that's interesting with us. My feeling is if I call him and say to him, hey, I'd love to go, it's now like the hot it's the hottest ticket around, Like you can't I don't know if you see, like how anything at the Sphere sells out. But the Backstory Boys have been like the biggest one of all the ones that are playing there and it's coming down to crazy last week.
Speaker 3: To be fair, he's their manager. You could stand backstage with him. Wow, do you know what I mean? So when people offer something that seems too good to be true. I always say, hey, I'm really going to take you up on this offer, Like I'm the one that will actually take you up on this.
Speaker 2: You got to do it, bro. This is how I felt yesterday when Mojo was talking about we all need to go to Tampa, and I was like, is he being for real about?
Speaker 1: What I meant is if you really want to go to Tampa, I'll show you around when you're there.
Speaker 2: That's what I kind of meant.
Speaker 4: So it says the last day that they're in Vegas is February fifteenth, fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hurry up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Would that be a quote Valentine's Day gift for justice? Well, that was kind of the That was kind of the thought in the plan. The other thing, too, is that they may do a world tour thing, and that was one of the things of them going to another city news.
Speaker 2: I think that it's been out.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's been There's been talk to them going and playing in Europe and stuff like that. But with that said, it would be a lot easier just to go to to Vegas. But here's the thing I want to know is somebody ever invited you to do something and then you asked them about it because they told you and they actually were like, what the hell are you asking me for this for?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, have they ever come back and said to you, what the hell? And then have you ever taken somebody up on like a really nice invite and it turned out that it was, you know, awesome, like it turned out to be great. I think what Shannon said just a second ago really is something that I would love to do, which is I'm going to take you up on this, because I've never said something like that to people that have said stuff to me, Like I've never had people.
Speaker 3: Who have like a cottage up north or something like I have a girlfriend and she's like, anytime you guys want to stay, I'm like, I am going to take you up, and we did.
Speaker 2: Or people with boats.
Speaker 1: I am how many times do we have people that are you know, friends of ours that have boats and they'll lobbies be like, I'd love to take you out of my boat. We all right, you're taking me out? You did that with doctor Reynolds. Yeah, for sure. I got to get better I do on stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Though there are people who say, well, this particular situation, people will say Hey, if you ever need a or if you're ever.
Speaker 2: In towna not never, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Just it's awkward, especially if you don't have I think it's easier if you have somewhat of a relationship with someone. It is someone you've seen maybe two or three times and it's always been good vibes and great energy.
Speaker 2: And they hit you with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you ever need it's kind of weird, Like I don't really think we have a relationship where I feel comfortable as and.
Speaker 1: Like even like the people that do. Have you ever need a ride? Hey, if you ever need a ride for something, can you call them? Really like people? If you're ever too drunk at a bar, I'll come pick you up. Well, I'm gonna call your ass. What's going on, Amanda?
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi, good morning, good morning. What's going on?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: I just spending in a text because my supervisor went to that like at the Sphere in Vegas Rhythm and she just said it was like beyond amazingly she like cried over it.
Speaker 2: You're kidding many, Yeah.
Speaker 6: It was crazy. She said that it was just like one of those lifetime like she wanted to go again. Like they were looking at tickets for the next day when they were there, because it was like that good.
Speaker 1: Wait did she go? She went to Vegas, went to the show and got a chance to see it. Did she get sick at all? Some people say if you sit in certain areas you can get like almost sphere sick.
Speaker 6: She said that she heard that, but she was more like she wasn't as close off, and she said she had she was. She said she was completely fine. So she said she and she said she had a couple of drinks too.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Yeah, I would plan on that. You're in Vegas, you know, drink as much as I possibly can. Here's somebody that always is saying he'll do stuff for me, and I never take him up on it. Marvin the lift driver, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Marvin? How you doing about it?
Speaker 6: Going on?
Speaker 2: Having heard from going the world?
Speaker 1: Marvin always said any at text every now and again, and Marvin's like, you need a ride, even on.
Speaker 2: The coldest days. I'll come and get you, right Marvin. You know you know I got you.
Speaker 6: I'm still gonna way for you. Kevin to myself, they still hook up with your fur.
Speaker 2: I didn't give him his roadblocks, No you didn't.
Speaker 1: We got to figure that out. But Marvin, that's one of those offers. That's one of the that's one.
Speaker 2: Of those vs.
Speaker 6: Off That is funny how.
Speaker 2: You think about Bell, Marvin.
Speaker 1: How many times have you had to give rides to people that you say, hey, I'll give you a ride if you need one.
Speaker 5: A lot of people, A lot of people. I take a lot of people off the books. You know, they be like, yeah, can you be my driver? They try to keep on switching to different people. And then I was like, yeah, that's factuse they'd be like tyl of getting different people driving crazy and stuff. So say, hey, I call you up.
Speaker 1: If you ever want a good driver. Marvin's got the Lincoln UH car driving. Yeah, what's up? Michelle mon Joe.
Speaker 2: Wasn't you have done this over the summer? Told your friend that he could come stay with you, and then and they tried to take you.
Speaker 1: But you remember this, Michelle, and you remember wisely, I said, it would have been fine if the guy gave me four warning. You can't call me like two or three days before and want to spend the whole weekend with me.
Speaker 2: But you are right, So I'll call you like a week before exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: But you're right though, you are definitely a good listener like most women.
Speaker 2: Abby, what's going on? How you doing it?
Speaker 6: What's the first time won't come?
Speaker 7: So one night I took on my roommates for drinks and I had some friends with him, a girl, and the girl mentioned she had a pool. The very next day, this guy is on my ass, asked me to go to her pool, go to her pool, kicking her, and he actually collect her number from me, and then he takes her to go to her pool.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 1: So, so she had a pool and she told you guys to come to her pool anytime, and your roommate took her up on it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the very next day.
Speaker 2: I like, by the way, that is interesting. That sounds zero time.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a cav moment, keV kill you take her up the next day?
Speaker 2: Hot, hot girl with a pool. You wouldn't call her the next day? Nos? Is she hot? By the way? Ave?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, did your roommate start dating her?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Man, but he went swimming, let's put it that way. Alex, what's up, hi, guys?
Speaker 2: Morning morning. What's going on?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 8: I'm a horseback riding instructor, and so I had a client at the time, who was a lot younger than me, and she got an internship to be an accountant in Paris and like like one of this big accounting firms.
Speaker 3: And she was like, hey, you should totally come stay with me.
Speaker 8: And you know, it's one of those things that you don't think they're serious, and I'm one of those people that will take.
Speaker 5: You up on it.
Speaker 8: So I was like, don't say that unless you mean it, like it will come. I don't need an excuse, and she's like, no, really come.
Speaker 5: And I did.
Speaker 2: Oh I did.
Speaker 8: I stayed in her apartment. We went like, I walked around a little bit by my own while she went to work, and then we went and did place like went in different places and did stuff like we went to the catacombs, we went to the Versailles.
Speaker 6: And anyway.
Speaker 8: So we became really good friends after the fact. It went the best that could possibly.
Speaker 4: Go, and we got along really well.
Speaker 8: We became super good friends, and then we ended up traveling together like after the fact too, and we're still friends there.
Speaker 1: See that's the and that's a big one too, because that's not just you know, coming over to your house, that's coming over across the pond as they said, and going to Paris and basically traveling with that's how you get taken.
Speaker 2: Well, that's true. That movie with Liam Nees exact watch Out, I Will Find You and I Will Kill You. I love that. Let's have Liam Neeson sing this song.
Speaker 1: Yeah you gotta go, man go.
Speaker 2: You are my everybody sing a long song this early in the morning. What do you think? Geez za, you're when I say, you know, that's not who day