Speaker 1: Mojo on the Morning show.
Speaker 2: So, Shannon, this was caught on ring camera and I cannot believe that you're bringing this up.
Speaker 1: Do you think your dad is gonna be okay with you bringing this up?
Speaker 3: No, but I love you dad. My stepmom is actually the one who sent it to me. I mean, I feel like so many people, not we all, but the majority of people now have some sort of doorbell, camera, ring, blink, nest, Google whatever at somewhere around your house. And I'm sure that some pretty interesting things get captured on these ring cameras. So my stepmom sends me a video the day before yesterday, and she's like, this is so classic your dad. The video is of my dad and stepmom's backyard, so like patio backyard. They have a pool and I think my dad must have been looking at like the pool cover or something because he's hunched down looking.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, he falls.
Speaker 3: Backwards I'm talking feet over his head and screams the F words so loud and falls over into the wood chips, and the rest of the videos him trying to get up and just every cussword in the book barry my dad as he tries to like roll out of the wood chip chips and get up, And I mean, yes, it is kind of sad. But at the same time, my stepmom was like, this is going down in Murphy family history.
Speaker 1: We are not letting him live this down.
Speaker 2: Why is it that when when people either fall or they hit their nuts, it's always the funniest video.
Speaker 3: I watched it ten times after sentenced to me and was crying laughing.
Speaker 1: It was so funny. Do you know why he feel? No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, he lost his ballons, Like if he just lost his balance, it's okay.
Speaker 1: But if you know, the poor guy like hurt himself or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I saw I saw him the same later that same day.
Speaker 2: I also, uh, will tell you that you got a bad sense of humor because I get the Chelsea all the time about she laughs at anybody that falls.
Speaker 3: It's funny because if they end up.
Speaker 2: A little old lady, are you doing so?
Speaker 4: I don't know if I told you this. I might have a pistons game a couple of weeks ago. It was a group of women who are all dressed the same. I guess we gave out something they had like pistons scarves. All of them got the scarves on. They're like literally in a they're a pack of wolves, like they're walking coming on the course. SoC Club one is more drunk than the others. You could kind of tell, okay, she kinda tell like she's like swaying when she walks. She tripped over nothing but her own feet and feel like a domino piece.
Speaker 5: It was like.
Speaker 4: I say, everybody in the court socc Club was like like oh Mark, and then the laugh started.
Speaker 1: Upper section were laughing. It was hilarious.
Speaker 2: You know, it's even funnier than you talking about drunk is when somebody starts drunk falling asleep. And here's the topic. What did you catch on your ring camera? Because this was caught on your dad's ring camera your dad falling eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four.
Speaker 1: Eight What did you catch on the ring camera? I love the ring camera videos.
Speaker 6: Maybe they're not as funny, but like the delivery drivers that will pet the dog or like do something.
Speaker 4: Delivery drivers cuss, oh yeah, this pick up, they peck like when they get Remember.
Speaker 3: The one I played in The Dirty a couple of weeks ago and it was like a guy in Westland who was like, they can't. You're telling me they can't go to the store stan for themselves.
Speaker 1: Hilarious.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen the ones where the delivery people are running away from dogs or the postal people are running away from like animals are chasing.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm gonna have a taser on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I shoot out, I catch all the time on my ring camera, I catch deer and sometimes coyotes really in my driveway, like yeah, because I have I have the ring camera that's set up like for you know, by my front door, and sometimes you'll catch like the deer come up and eat your plants. So those are the things, like the whole family of the deer. And then a couple of times I'm like, is that somebody's dog that's not a dog, that's like a coyote. And then we're like, we have to be careful when we let our dogs out with that DoorDash too. Yeah, don't eat my DoorDash. It's so funny. It shows you maybe how bad some of the food is that I order.
Speaker 1: One time I.
Speaker 2: Ordered door dash and left it out there for like forty minutes because I didn't notice. Guy dropped it off. No animals came up and tried to eat the thing like that. Not even those animals wanted crap that I'm putting in my body. What's up, Stephanie, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 5: So I was.
Speaker 7: Calling because this is a video that has been shown around to pretty much.
Speaker 5: We know.
Speaker 7: A wild bout. So you have a bulder hope.
Speaker 8: On a back out in the house, yea.
Speaker 7: And we have like cameras like around the house because we have lots of pets, so we can see when we're at work, and it caught. It taught me completely like freaked out myself, my wife, like I'm screaming, literally in a fetal position like doing like talked into my shirt. And it's really funny now to look back on, but at the moment, it was definitely not funny.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's unbelievable. Well, can I tell you something. I couldn't listen to anything.
Speaker 1: Kevin just slipped.
Speaker 2: Kevin just lifted, lifted his butt up and let out the biggest juiciest Go listen back to.
Speaker 1: The audio when when I said hi to you.
Speaker 2: It was right at the start of that Stephanie on the podcast, If you want to that's craziness.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I really didn't hear her story at all at all, Erica, What did you catch on ring?
Speaker 5: So I've got two different ones.
Speaker 1: One of them I caught my friend.
Speaker 7: Falling down the steps to come up to my front door. And then another one we had.
Speaker 9: Pizza delivered, and it's the pizza guy walking up the.
Speaker 6: Driveway seeing our great Dane in the backyard and then running away.
Speaker 2: Well, when they don't want to be around your animal and they're freaking out, and then they also have to let out an audible.
Speaker 6: Luckily I saw him and I went out and got pizza, and I was like.
Speaker 2: It's okay, those are good ones. What's going on, Aubrey High, How are you hi, Aubrey?
Speaker 5: I am good.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm sorry, no problem.
Speaker 2: What'd you catch on your your security camera? Your ring camera?
Speaker 8: Yeah, So, my brother it had been running out that day and he had to run out to the car for something. I don't remember what it was, but he had run out and crocs and when he came running back into the house, he went to the jump up on the top of the stairs, and when he did, there was a puddle of water and he slipped and he slid underneath the railing of the stairs. And then after he did, he stood up and he turned around and looked at the stairs, and it's like it was the stairs'.
Speaker 2: Fault, right, did he he hurt himself at all? Like, was there any issues at all with.
Speaker 8: His His back was sore for a little bit, but he got everything checked out and he was fine. But it was just funny because he it looked like he was blaming the stair for him falling.
Speaker 2: And I was like, how take it from a guy that fell down the stairs at a bar in East Lansing.
Speaker 1: The videos there, they won't they won't let us out of it.
Speaker 2: According to Well, I heard that they that it's been seen so after we talked about it that one time, but nobody would ever give it up to us there. I think they thought I was gonna get David get paid with that. But Ashley, you're there, Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 9: I was calling about my ring camera. Actually just happened this weekend. I live in a town home, so my camera looked at mine in my neighbor's porch and they have a teenage son and he was sneaking his girlfriend in in the middle of the night and then as he was sneaking her back out, he walked up to our camera, bent over and gave us the bush with a finger. We have not said anything, but when we see him, we are absolutely going to make fun of him.
Speaker 2: Say that, make sure you'd save it on your your ring what's up, David?
Speaker 10: Hey, good morning guys. Uh yeah. I had a mailman walking up my steps and tripped on the very top step and when he fell, he spilled his mail bag all over my board trying to pick up all this mail. It was so funny.
Speaker 2: Those videos should be like strung together, you know. Uh, what's going on? Angela?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 10: One?
Speaker 1: Last one on this one? Angela? Hi, good morning guys.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 1: We're great? What's going on? Angela? Would you catch on your ring cam?
Speaker 5: Well with my friend's ring cam. I was leaving you know a little you know buzz. She has no steps, just the small little lips off her back door, and I just tripped over my own feet. I broke my ankle and I couldn't walk for eleven weeks broken ankles. No Joe on video. I showed the doctors that were giving that did my surgery, and they were just cracking up at this video, They're like, what did you do? I'm like, I'm just clumsy and I might have had a couple of drinks.
Speaker 2: Did your dad know you talked about this? Because I'm afraid he's gonna have people going, are you okay from following? What's going on? Do you not say anything?
Speaker 3: I want to ask him if I can. It was a video so fat it's soting funny.
Speaker 2: Well maybe yeah, you had to ask him. Yeah, I got hold on real quick. All these are falling ones. Chelsea's got one. This a little more interesting, Chelsea? What did you catch on your ring camera?
Speaker 6: I was out of town and my grandma was getting her house painted and I caught one of the contractors going through my hamper and sniffing my underwear.
Speaker 1: Wow, yes, what did you guys do? So discussed? Did you report him at all?
Speaker 6: My uncle said that it was such a good deal to stay quiet until he was done because it was such labor. I ended up not calling him out, but my other uncle ended up telling me that he fell through the wooden bathroom ceiling because he made a people too.
Speaker 1: So this guy'sposed to creep. Oh he doesn't do it to somebody else for real?
Speaker 2: How crazy is though, that her uncle told her to be quiet because he wanted the deal. That that's one of those ones, like the last one, where you could turn them in and get them arrested for that.
Speaker 1: I know, that's craziness.