Speaker 1: Love that song. Let's play it again. What if a DJ's ever done this. I like that song so much, I'm gonna play it again.
Speaker 2: You know what is funny when artists who really only have one big song when they're doing performances, they'll save that song for last because it's the big one, and then because it's so big, they do it again.
Speaker 3: It's like, well as they should.
Speaker 1: Gone whom style. I came to jingle Ball the same year that Miley Cyrus was there when Wrecking Ball was out.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, sounds right.
Speaker 1: So I comes out and he's like, I know, you only know one of my songs, so let's sing it again. And it was like he knew what he's proud wanted. They didn't want to hear another song as the only song they knew. Let's get you tickets for Boo Bash. Here's your big chance. Time is quickly running out for Boo Bash tomorrow night. This time tomorrow, we'll be all excited and go home and get on our costumes and our makeup and all that and head out to Mystic Lake and we'll go to the hop house decorated for Halloween. Psychic Gary Spivey is going to be there. I was Gary Spivey last year, not saying what I'm going to be this year, but I will tell you this one. Ain't nobody else in the whole place going to be what I'm going to be.
Speaker 3: Well, we know what you are.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, I sure hope, so I think that yes you will. Bailey and Jenny are going as a duo. Vaunt is being very secret about his contest. Psychic Gary Spivey is going to be there. A mad medium. You can find her online. She does tarot card reading, she does birthdays and Bridle shows Bridle, what is it, Bridle? What are your party? She does all that too, corporate events, bar mitzvahs, anything that you want. She's awesome and she's called Mad Medium and she'll be there doing that costume contest for thousions of dollars. Love to get you in. We're down to the wire right now. What is Halloween associated with candy? I'm going to give you a candy slogan. You tell me the candy. It's pretty simple. I'm not gonna start off with an easy one. Just kind of a slow pitch kind of a thing. Okay, great, thank you, melt in your mouth not in your hands.
Speaker 3: Anybody that is Eminem's baby?
Speaker 1: Correct the moon dove?
Speaker 3: Hey, you shot that.
Speaker 1: I don't know you seriously didn't know melt yet?
Speaker 3: I know, I know. It's the slogan. I just knock it out.
Speaker 4: It's like the hard the hard candy is the part that you know doesn't melt.
Speaker 1: But the nobody can I tell you something? Nobody needs an explanation for that one.
Speaker 3: Are you sure? Because no I needed the explanation. Thank you, Jenny.
Speaker 1: You're welcome ganging up on me again. All right, here we go. Taste the rainbow, Jenny.
Speaker 3: That right, Yeah, got right?
Speaker 1: All right. Here's a harder one, and let's you can get this one. Call when you call in at six five one nine eight nine KWB, which you should be doing right now. I will give you a pretty easy one. I want you to be there. Don't let hunger happen to you, anyone. Don't let hunger happen to you.
Speaker 3: Snickers.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that one before.
Speaker 4: I think it's like, you're not you when you're hungry, so eat a snicker is kind of thing, hunger, hunger.
Speaker 1: Let's try this one. It's all in the mix.
Speaker 3: Shocks mix. It's not candy.
Speaker 1: It is the mix.
Speaker 3: It's all in the mix. Mix it up it It's a bunch of ingredients.
Speaker 1: Time is up.
Speaker 3: Twigs, it's all mixed TwixT. Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: We got people on the phone here. Let's find out who we're talking to. Hi, Katie WB you're on for Boo Bash. What's your name?
Speaker 3: Reagan?
Speaker 1: Reagan? Megan Reagan? All right, Reagan, here we go. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't, Sometimes you feel like sometimes you.
Speaker 3: Don't say again, So I got a name of candy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I feel like a nuts.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you feel like a net. Sometimes you don't put them and got nuts don't?
Speaker 3: All right, you've had enough time to google.
Speaker 1: And I don't care if she googles it. I want you to win.
Speaker 5: I'm actually and I guess they are walking down the candy aisle hoping.
Speaker 3: Are you got a holiday station?
Speaker 6: Stories?
Speaker 5: If you are, you should get some red bullets by to get one free right now.
Speaker 3: It's just some energy. No, I'm not a quick trip. What I think I heard you say it was holiday? That's all right.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it to you anyway. It is mounds and almond joy.
Speaker 4: Oh, sometimes you.
Speaker 1: Feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. But Almond Joy's got nuts mounds don't. Because sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. Hey, one more.
Speaker 2: Time, gradline Won, Drew and his I think his girlfriend gool on the phone, Drew.
Speaker 1: Who's with you right now?
Speaker 2: My girlfriend?
Speaker 6: Goo?
Speaker 1: Okay, Gal, I'm gonna see if you guys can get this one named that candy? Nobody better lay a finger on my.
Speaker 3: Finger? Keeper?
Speaker 1: Wow, what are you two coming at as boo Bash for tomorrow night? Do you have any idea?
Speaker 3: Okay, I think we're gonna do mister missus Smith, you're.
Speaker 5: You gonna have a big slit up your black dress?
Speaker 1: Then you know?
Speaker 3: I think we're gonna do the after sex one, the white one.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good choice to no idea what she's talking about. But we will look for you tomorrow night. Who else we got bought?
Speaker 3: Kristin online too?
Speaker 1: Kristin on line too? Hi, christopher're playing for Boo Bash tickets. We're gonna give you a candy slogan. You tell me the candy you read d I'm ready, here we go. There's no wrong way to eat a Yes, you can bite it. You can nibble around the edges. You can pop the whole thing into your mouth. You can put it on a cracker like a s'more.
Speaker 3: Yes and shit, I've heard that's what.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna do for boo Bash? What's your costume?
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I haven't really thought about it until now, but I have some old ones and storage. Maybe a bunch of grapes.
Speaker 1: Pert, that's great, classic classic grapes. All right, good job, Christen anymore Trevor, Good morning, Trevor, Good morning dad, Trevor. Let me ask you a question. You're never more than thirty minutes away from what on katiewb oh man leabe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a Sabrina Carpenter keyword. Okay, to go to fly away see her in La Trevor, Here.
Speaker 1: We go with your candy bar slogan. Here we go. Put a blank in your mouth and get a bang out of life.
Speaker 3: Oh what a slogan?
Speaker 1: Put a blank, blank in your mouth and get a bang out of life. Man, I don't know if I know that one. It is older.
Speaker 3: Take a guess you said blank blank right?
Speaker 1: Put a blank blank in your mouth and get a lot of life.
Speaker 3: Two words? Two words?
Speaker 4: Oh man?
Speaker 1: Time has expired. It is tick tack tack.
Speaker 4: Give him another, give him a candy bar.
Speaker 1: It's candy. I said, it's a myth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Trevor said, it's more like a mint.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm going to give it to him anyway, So Trever, I give you one more. Here we go blank the fresh Maker? Blank? The fresh Makers got.
Speaker 4: To be something minty.
Speaker 1: I would assume min min mint is in the name, mm hmm.
Speaker 6: In the name, so one feel like it?
Speaker 1: And is it so good?
Speaker 3: The fresh Maker?
Speaker 4: No, Bailey, what is it? Men maker? Trevor's never eaten candy? Actually, Trevor, what are you gonna be? What are you gonna be tomorrow night?
Speaker 1: You know, I've been trying to figure out a last minute costume, so I'm not honestly sure yet.
Speaker 3: It's going to be mental. Uh.
Speaker 2: Put us sign on your shirt that says I love ceiling fans, and then you'll be a oh no, I love ceilings, and then you'll be a ceiling fan.
Speaker 3: There we go. Everyone did that's kind of funny. I like that I love ceiling.
Speaker 1: We should give a content, we should we should had a prize like of two dollars for the laziest contest let's do that. Can we make another round? I'll give two dollars for the laziest costume tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: Put in in.
Speaker 1: My own two dollars and we'll do like a contest. Write it down, Jenny.
Speaker 3: Oh, I gotta get this added to the run of show.
Speaker 1: All right, laz contest? What's its say on the shirt?
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 1: Because I love ceilings and you'll be a ceiling fan. I love Wow. Okay, laziest costume. We'll do that when tomorrow too. Just added, just apparently there's a way to test whether your relationship is going to last. It's TikTok, so you know it's accurate. It is the bird theory, and it's supposed to show you how into you your partner is. And if you want to find out how into you your partner is, it's like a little teeny tiny miniature version of your private War of the Roses. So it doesn't detect cheating, but you can find out whether they're way into you or whether they are du in ova. Oh, okay, we'll do it next. Don You can't make this stuff up and find out if your partner is into you. I just found this on Facebook. A friend of mine shout out Kat sent this to me. What is the Andover High school mascot?
Speaker 3: Husky is?
Speaker 1: The post says and Over choosing the Husky as their mascot makes total sense because Huskies are loud, annoying and never shut up, just like every and Over sports dad. Oh now, I thought that was kind of funny. Is I thought it would pass.
Speaker 4: I remember when the principal for Ino our high school came to Oakview Middle School to ask us what we wanted the mascot to be. He asked, like all the middle schoolers, He's like, since, since all of you are going to be going to the high school and it's brand new, what do you want it to be for the mascot?
Speaker 3: And we were like, our works because we thought it had to start with an A okay yeah, And then they chose Husky's.
Speaker 1: So they did the same thing at chan Hasson when they built chan Hassen High School. They're like, well, what he wanted to be? And there used to be I think a floor hockey team here called the Fighting Pike and I thought that was the best Minnesota name ever. And so I think Allison submitted a drawing of the logo of a fighting Pike Q and of course it never even I think they knew in advance, is going to be the chan Hansen storm storm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like it when it's kind of an ambiguous like storm. That's nice.
Speaker 1: Like I think Pike would be better a badass Pike with like an EAGs in his hand or something like fish with like angry teeth.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh no, let's do the Sabrina keyword. No please, Okay, let's take a trip.
Speaker 6: Bard chance to win a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out shows. Happens now on KDWB talk. That's the keyword Sabrina. That's Sabrina on our iHeartRadio app. Okay, go win that trip. Just use the talkback feature. Get all excited about this one because it is exciting. And remember, if you're like still entering, you're gonna beat all the people who gave up a week ago. So, in other words, they gave up. They're like, Okay, last Wednesday, I give up. You keep entering, you keep listening, you have a better chance to win. The tick talk bird theory can predict whether your relationship is doomed. Let's hear the person on TikTok talk about.
Speaker 3: This what is the bird theory?
Speaker 7: This theory is going superviral on TikTok right now because apparently you can tell how strong relationship is by testing it out. The way you could test the theory is the very simple prompt of I saw a bird today, and if your spouse turns to you and starts asking questions about the bird, that means your relationships in good standing.
Speaker 1: Maybe I saw a bird today, I saw pretty blue bird. Was it a blue jay?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was like, oh no, it was pretty.
Speaker 7: Though, and I really liked it, and I flew around the house, but I just thought it was pretty.
Speaker 3: I saw a bird yesterday, did you see I saw a bird yesterday?
Speaker 4: A bird?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw like a bird.
Speaker 1: Why are you felling that?
Speaker 4: All? Right?
Speaker 1: If I was in a relationship with that woman, I would learn to ignore everything she says, honey, I saw a bird, really yeahs a bird? It is really pretty. I would then have an ignore switch in my head that said every time she brings up something stupid alcoho uh huh.
Speaker 5: So you didn't pass the test, then that's what I don't think it has to be stupid. I think that that's just a male, Jen addicts, is an off switch. You just stop listening.
Speaker 1: Because you're yamering at us all the time. They already trying to.
Speaker 3: Do, tell you about my day.
Speaker 1: All we're trying to do is be the next Boston Donkey Kong Bananza on the switch too, and here you go, yam Ory, Yamory, yam or. I saw a bird today. Do you have an off switch in your head all the time? Yeah, you turn it off now.
Speaker 3: Alyssa would slap you. I think if you.
Speaker 5: Had an office, Yeah you, Jenny, I saw a bird today, Jenny, Jenny, I saw a bird today.
Speaker 3: It was red red.
Speaker 1: I was watching I was watching white Lotus.
Speaker 3: I think women are talking.
Speaker 1: Here, are you right? You guys when you guys are red Bird? Happy birthday. Shout out to Denise thirty seven years young today. Happy birthday, Denise, have a good day from Maddie birthday.
Speaker 4: Yes, hi to Stella and Addie on our YouTube live they said they're such a big fan Stella and Addie.
Speaker 1: Okay, very cool, thank you. Also, it's a National Cat Day. Go on Bailey's Facebook and take the picture of your cat. What's your Facebook?
Speaker 4: It's just look up Bailey KATYWB and you'll find me on Facebook. And I said, it's National Cat Day, share a photo of your cat. And then I showed a photo of my cat because he's so cute and it all smart and lots of people are showing pictures of their cats. So if you want to see cats, it's on my Katie w Bailey KATYWB on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you who just follow me on Instagram? Who one? Cindy Luttenberger, Jenny's mother. Oh my goodness, out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: She loves to keep up with all of us, you guys, she loves. She's my biggest supporter in my family. My older sister doesn't even know how to find the podcast. Anytime my mom's on, she's like, can you send me the link to mom being on everything? And I'm like, do you not support me at all? Do you ever listen to my radio station? You should, and you should set KATIEWB as your preset in the iHeartRadio app, and then it makes it easy. Yeah, you's not following me? Oh mom, you better follow everyone. Oh trust me, I'm sure she's following you. Daddy bear, don't worry.
Speaker 1: You want to look your she followed you last night right in a car right the Pleasure Town.
Speaker 5: What she has that in her life don't be getting in the middle of her new relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you know, you know all right, Dave's dirt is coming up next. It is getting chillier outside right now, it's forty two outside, and the lovely Twin Cities area coach for kids. We're doing this with Pilgrim Cleaners. We've done it every year for years and basically we were asking you to go in your closet, wherever you keep your coach, maybe get a box in the basement of coach the kids have outgrown or you don't wear anymore. And we're not talking about fashion. We don't care whether they have like nineteen nineties neon on them. We really don't care. But if you've got new coachs, old coach, used coats, whatever, you can donate them to Pilgrim dry cleaners. Take them down to any Pilgrim until November fourteenth. They'll clean them, they will empty the pockets. Any coins they find are theirs to keep. I'm just gonna tell you right now, and then they'll donate them. Just attribute them to church groups and school groups. And parent groups and charities of Basically, we call it coach for kids, but it's also for adults because adults get cold too, and there's a lot of people that are new to Minnesota that don't realize that they need a big, heavy winter coach.
Speaker 3: Yeah they do.
Speaker 5: And it's also if you donate, you do get a little coupon for Devanni's pizza. That's added a bonus in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would use this as a lesson to teach your kid to do nice things. So maybe after school today or when you pick on a daycare, bring them home, go through the closet and go, Okay, little Jessica Lynn that's her name. Do you want any coach you need to coach you don't wear anymore? Yeah, at that's one. Okay, great, And then you take her down to Pilgrim. Let her put them in the barrel down there. There's a barrel. There's a barrel.
Speaker 3: Get pizza after.
Speaker 1: That'd be kind of a cool idea. Yeah, Halloween is here in a couple of days, so we're doing Halloween scary movie brackets and we got an update from vont.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yesterday I'll tell you what we did.
Speaker 2: We had Poulter Guides versus Halloween, and at sixty five percent, Halloween took the win, which is interesting only because pulter Gouts are pulling ahead for a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think I think Poultergeist is an easier, more fun movie to watch. Halloween is like good, but this is just the story and the there he.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of layers in Poultergeist. I like the layers in Poltergeist. Halloween is like there's a guy and he's coming to Stabuo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, but anyway, you vote for whatever when you want, and Halloween is winning right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then well I'm reviewing yesterday first, and then we'll go to today's see Conjuring versus Exorcist. Yesterday and Conjuring beat it out at fifty seven percent.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: We had Texas Chainsaw Matsaco versus The Shining and at sixty one percent, the Shining took the win, and then Screen versus Nightmare on Elm Street and Scream took the win yesterday. So now we're down to the last four and right now you can go vote Halloween versus The Conjuring and The Shining versus Scream.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll figure out the best one by Friday. Have you seen all of these? I think I've seen all of them, seen half of them. And he doesn't like scary movies.
Speaker 3: I was a punk when I was a kid, so I would never watch these.
Speaker 2: I'm just like I just watched Halloween for the first time two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what movie was, like, the most horrific horror movie I've ever seen. It's called The Last Shift. And Carson was watching this one time. He's about eleven or twelve years old, and I sat down to watch it, and I don't remember what was so affing, disturbing and wrong about it, but it was wrong. And I told him, Carson, you should not watch movies like that. And since then, I haven't watched The Last Shift, But that is an underrated horrific movie that I might want to watch again someday.
Speaker 3: Is that the one you bring up with the people on the Ship? No, that's that's all I said, would wait, what people with In.
Speaker 5: The first few minutes something bad happens to everyone on a ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That one? No, okay, it's the Last Shift, okay, But the one with the ship where something horrible happens literally in the first two minutes of the movie. That is epic. But I've also heard the movie is not worth seeing. What's that movie called?
Speaker 3: That's what I was asking you. Did you not watch it yourself?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, no, I've watched. You can go on YouTube and you can find the first two minutes of the movie.
Speaker 3: Oh, you had watched it, and that's why you talked about it.
Speaker 1: No, somebody who listens to the show texted and said, watch the first two minutes of this movie.
Speaker 3: That what it was.
Speaker 1: Somebody's gonna know what it is. I cannot think about it.
Speaker 3: That's not going to be something I watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to each his own something. It's called ghost Ship. No ghost Ship, correct. But there's also another one called The Last Shift, and it's the Last Shift at like a mental hospital prison, and it's CHIZI you want to do the dirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do what's trending. Let's find out it's Dave sert On, Katie.
Speaker 1: W b A couple of things that I saw on that I want to pass along as kind of recommendation. A death and Apartment six So four really good. It's a documentary and it's in three parts. Forty two minutes or so each and it's really good. Last night I've watched because I watched way too much True crime. What does that say about me? I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: They say it means that you're a little bit of a psycho. We read a study like that recently.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll accept that, believe Jenny. That is called My Father the BTK Killer or something like that. BTK stands for bind torture kill. And this guy killed a bunch of people back in the seventies and then he got busy raised in the family and so he didn't kill anybody for a while. But he was such a weird psycho, normal looking, ordinary church going dad that nobody ever suspected him until he made a mistake. And it's called My Father the BTK Killer or something like that. It's on Netflix. You'll be able to find it.
Speaker 3: So fine.
Speaker 5: Yesterday Bailey was talking about how the World Series game went into eighteen innings and now they are calling it the Brad Paisley Curse because of it because apparently seven years ago Brad Paisley saying the national anthem before the World Series game of the Dodgers versus the Red Sox that went into eighteen Indians and then he also sang the national anthem on Monday for that game, Brad said, if you'd like more baseball, I'm your guy. I'm available also for football, I'd like to see that go into more quarters as well.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 4: That doesn't happen, does it? Is there overtime in football?
Speaker 5: There is overtime learning new things, But in the regular season they do if they get through overtime and each team has scored and it's still tied again, then they do call it a tie.
Speaker 1: Yeah the quarter and yeah there's still tied. Then It's doesn't happen often, but it's happened. I think the Cowboys have one tie game and there's.
Speaker 3: It just happened to the Packers, like fourish weeks.
Speaker 1: Ago to the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: In the Packers, people are trying to learn Spanish so that they can understand Bad Bunny super Bowl halftime performance. The language app called Speak is saying that they're dealing with a huge spike since the show was announced, where users are writing in that understanding Bad Bunny is the reason they're interested in learning Spanish. And there is a TikTok famous guy named Nicholas Miller and he's like recording documenting his entire quest to learn Spanish in time for the game in February and learning.
Speaker 3: Bad Buddies lyrics. La is that the pizzeria?
Speaker 1: No, that is a chuckboard, El Lopez la piece ro Pero clothing closet. That's a closet. Pierro co play on yours fairlies, cool flies, saamos amigos, co play on your fies.
Speaker 3: Very nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. Also knows some swear words that my Spanish friends, Mexican friends taught me in school. You know, I know how to say something horrible about your mother, to tell you what I would like you to eat.
Speaker 4: So yeah, comer, that's to eat Spanish?
Speaker 3: Is it burrito?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you got on the dirt?
Speaker 3: This is a weird story. So there's a family from Britain.
Speaker 2: They are going to court because they took their family of twenty two people twenty two kids actually to Disney World and the school district is suing because they said, hey, we have rules about taking your kids out of school and the trip was like seventy thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm confused as to why they're going to court.
Speaker 2: Though, like, you can't take me to court because I took my kids out of school.
Speaker 1: I mean, if there's a law against it, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's because there's so many kids like you just took half the class.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess, but they're just a very weird thing, it says.
Speaker 2: Noel and Sue Radford, parents of twenty two, flew some of their children and eleven grandkids to Florida for the mom's fiftieth birthday. Q photos with Donald Duck turned costly when the couple was taking the court for miss school days, ending in about one thousand dollars in fines.
Speaker 8: What findes you're finding me because I took my kids out of school on a trip. I mean, I have no problem with it. If they can afford it, and they got the money through the right way, then I got no problem with you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, And it's the parents are going to have to deal with your kid maybe getting.
Speaker 3: Held back trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Some iconic TV show costumes that sold at a recent auction. I had a list for you. So Batman and Robin's costumes, the originals from Batman in the nineteen sixties, sold for five hundred seventy five thousand dollars Wonder Woman's costume worn by Linda Carter on the show wonder Woman back in the seventies, which was you look at some of these shows you watched when you were a kid, or your mom watched when she was a kid. They were the stupidest, worst shows ever. Wonder Woman costume the original two hundred twenty five thousand dollars. Fonsie on Happy Days used to wear a leather jacket. They sold two of them, one for eighty seven thousand, five hundred, one for seventy five thousand. One is also in the Smithsonian.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Captain Kirk's Starfleet uniform worn by William Shatner on Star Trek sixty two thousand, five hundred bought that Herman Muster's costume worn by Fred Gwinn on The Munsters was thirty seven thousand and five hundred.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a lot of money that this is just gonna sit in someone's house. I guess, hey, if you're a collector, you're a collector, that's your.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, have people over go look at this bus. It is Captain Kirks uniform. I love that dirt is brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lamber's injury law. PopMart, maker of viral Laboo Boo toys, open up at Mall of America Big Day. Interesting.
Speaker 3: I wonder if there's a line.
Speaker 1: And is it today? It opens today?
Speaker 4: Will probably either today or yesterday, but yeah, probably today.
Speaker 1: And also Target did cut eight hundred jobs across Minneapolis and Brooklyn Park yesterday and it did about a thousand layoffs from what we understand. I hope you survived it if you work for Target. Will be back with a Sabrina Carpenter keyword that's coming up in a second. And also it gets a little bit dicey, and so we waited until the kids are in school. This is basically somebody who's got a great boyfriend, but the boyfriend's bad and bad just like just doesn't get it, does does nothing correct thing right, doesn't get it. Can the relationship last or is that too important? We want to hear your opinion coming up.