Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five is six fifty five five.
Speaker 2: And six fifty five, five and six fifty five. Now we gotta welcome back to the airwaves of the Mojo in the Morning Show, the fifteen time Champion.
Speaker 3: Carrier Carris go carry going down today.
Speaker 1: Carrie, Oh man, watch out, Carrie.
Speaker 2: You're gonna You're gonna get Shannon right now, going after you. Uh, Carrie, fifteen time champ. She's been sitting there just yeah, Okay, three out of five I can beat that five out of five. Oh, four out of five. I can beat that five out of five. Like she's the five out of five queen. We're gonna play the five at six fifty five smarter than Shannon.
Speaker 1: This is how it all started.
Speaker 2: If you're listening to us on the radio right now, or if you got us on our streams Facebook, YouTube, are on the Peacock Network, on Twitch, We're a bunch of things Facebook.
Speaker 1: Ran, Hulu, Netflix, What are we on too? We know all that? Sason plus? What are we on? Go ahead? Be on Facebook? YouTube? Yeah, what are you eating right now? You just said them all? What are you eating? Okay? All right, Carrie?
Speaker 2: You ready to play Shannon's going to go second. So this's the first time since the first time that you are going to actually go second, and you're now the challenger. Will you ask her to leave the studio so I can ask you the questions first?
Speaker 1: Shannon, can you please leave the studio?
Speaker 3: Good luck?
Speaker 2: Carrie? All right, this is thank you. This is the ultimate test. I always put together some tougher questions. I like to make them somewhat tougher for Shannon, not necessarily just for you, Carrie. Five questions. Question number one. Troit Lyons quarterback Jared Goff restructured his contact Our contract to give the team more than thirty two million dollars in cap space to help sign more free agents. What is Jared Goss's uniform?
Speaker 1: Number?
Speaker 2: Six?
Speaker 1: Question number two?
Speaker 2: Cardi b is in town this weekend performing a sold out show at LCA.
Speaker 1: What is Carti's real first name? Three seconds one?
Speaker 2: Marlinus marlinez Okay. Question number four. There has been a resurgence and interest in the JFK Junior and Carolyn Bessett relationship with the release of the TV series called Love Story. What network or streaming service can you see it on?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Three two?
Speaker 2: Netflix? Question number four, ESPN has hinted a rough timeline for Travis in Taylor's wedding. They say that the Kelses or soon to be Kelsey's, plan to get married before the twenty twenty six Kansas City Chiefs training camp begins. What does ESPN stand for?
Speaker 1: Three seconds?
Speaker 2: Oh? Go ahead? Uh?
Speaker 1: Entertainment and Sports Programming Network. And question number five.
Speaker 2: Jack Osbourne paid tribute to his late father Ozzy Osbourne by naming his daughter Ozzy Matilda Osbourne. What was the Hall of Fame rockers infamous nickname?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Can you repeat that? What was Ozzy Osbourne's nickname? Three?
Speaker 2: Ozzy Osbourne's nickname?
Speaker 1: He was like the bad Yeah.
Speaker 2: Too long, too much time? All right, let's ask let's ask Shannon. Too much time. Let's ask Shannon to come back. She did great though, honestly, she did very good. Though she did good. I aside from missing and obviously some of the guys I don't know, she did better. Let's put it this way, better.
Speaker 1: Than I thought this. She did not do as good as she's done in the past.
Speaker 2: Harry got today, carry got only two correct?
Speaker 1: Wow, I thought she did better than that.
Speaker 3: Fricking hard what I made you, by the way.
Speaker 1: So much. I appreciate what it was.
Speaker 3: I go in the supply closet and we're going to talk about this at a later time. But I made something for keV.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, here you go, Shannon, you got to beat two out of five. I'm going to tell you this. Okay, you may struggle, all right, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Why did she make him so hard? Because I'm that way?
Speaker 2: This is the championship they got. Question number one. Detroit Lyons quarterback Jared Goff restructured his contract to give the team more than thirty two million dollars in cap space so they can help sign some free agents. What is Jared's uniform number?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: God, is it sixteen?
Speaker 1: Correct one? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Cardi B Is in town this weekend to perform a sold out show at Little Caesars Arena. What is Carti's real first name? Oh?
Speaker 1: Vocalist Carrie was trying on that one. She's like, all right.
Speaker 2: Question number three. There is a resurgence and interest in the JFK Jr. And Carolyn Beset relationship with the release of the TV series Love Story. Name the network or streaming service you can watch.
Speaker 3: That on Is it Disney Plus? It is?
Speaker 1: It is either FX or Hulu? Okay, I want to watch that. We at least got a tie going on here.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't want to win with the title.
Speaker 2: Let's see if you can answer this question. ESPN has hinted a rough timeline for the Travis and Taylor wedding. They say Kelsey plans to get married before the twenty twenty six Kansas City Chiefs training camp begins. What does ESPN stand for? Oh?
Speaker 3: Heal if I know?
Speaker 1: Uh? Three? Two executive no idea, No, no idea? What does it stand for?
Speaker 2: Kerry? You got this one right. This is one of your two quessons Entertainment and Sports Programming Network.
Speaker 1: Never gotten that?
Speaker 2: And a clean wind comes down to this question, Shannon, you'll win with the tie, but you don't ever like to get tied?
Speaker 1: Or do you? That's she is the question.
Speaker 2: Jack Osborne paid tribute to his late father Ozzy Osbourne by naming his daughter Ozzy Matilda Osborne.
Speaker 1: How beautiful is that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What was the Hall of Fame rockers infamous nickname?
Speaker 1: Three seconds?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I should know this too. One?
Speaker 1: Darkness or darkness? I don't know, Carrie got it, but you got it past the buzzer. It's the Prince of darkness.
Speaker 3: Carrie.
Speaker 1: That was a hard you guys tied. Yeah, I don't like that, ty ty tye, Carrie. That was actually pretty good though.
Speaker 2: That was really really good that you were able to even kind of give some guesses, which.
Speaker 1: I like on it.
Speaker 3: I feel like I always, I really do study before. I have to do smarter than Tannon, and I studied the wrong like I studied March Madness questions. I studied stuff like that thinking you'd go there, but I kind.
Speaker 1: Of thought I was going to go a different I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I did have some kind of sports questions and there I got the Jared Goffin there.
Speaker 1: I did the ESPN and so esp question, did you know what? Would you know what?
Speaker 2: Okay say that at the beginning of the thing and the watch ESPN they said ESPN Entertainment and Sports Programming Network.
Speaker 1: It yeah, it is is ESPN. You told me to make the noise. I should have done that.
Speaker 2: All right, congratulations to carry You've got a prize for you.
Speaker 1: You'll be back soon, Carrie. We'll have you back for Tournament of Champions awesome. Thank you guys so much, love the energy. We're having new contestants tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It's Module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five