Speaker 1: We've got a pair of tickets to go see Ed Sharon at the ford Field at the ford Field or big announcement by the way, something coming to ford Field. We'll have in a second Ed Sharon tickets win right now text ed to nine five zero zero standard text and data rates to apply well, Jordian Mornings Dirty on the thirty. Mike is going to join us here right now and appropriately enough Mike concert announcement U Hello, Hello, Luke colmb's ford Field April seventeen. There you go.
Speaker 2: That's a big one.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes. Pre sale is Thursday the twentieth, on sale Friday the twenty first, and I do got to shout this out B ninety three dot com. We will have those tickets and the B ninety three Morning trow we'll have those tickets as well. So Mike Luke went to this weekend's concerts at ford Field. He went to go see Ris Christapleton and Landy Wilson. Great show Setinew. Not one one song. Because Luke is not a big country guy. He's you know, loves Drake and stuff like that. He did say that after a while, when you're there at a country concert, he goes because he went to the Zach Brown band with Chelse and I. He goes dead all of a sudden. It doesn't make a difference. If you know the words, you start singing with everybody. It's just fun, man, It's it's just a lot of fun. Yeah, it's a lot of like everybody's just there to have a good time for the most part. I mean, at any concert, you're gonna have something, but like most of the part, everybody's just trying to have fun. I'd go see Luke Holmes, what is that? What's that song that he wrote for his wife or whatever? That was like a it's like a and I know that. You know they write a bunch of songs for like their wives and stuff. No, it's the hold on a Second Hair ever after all?
Speaker 3: Or is it?
Speaker 2: Beautiful?
Speaker 1: Crazy? Beautiful crazy, beautiful crazy? I can't help but amaze me. I love that? All right? Sorry, Shannon?
Speaker 2: Wait did you hear?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So my first story this morning is about try as Kelsey. I don't think you were here last week when I did the story that there was a rumor he's going to make a country album. Is he going to country music?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Stop him. Supposedly these that have become like musicians.
Speaker 4: I saw it on Twitter yesterday. I think I might ascted to Shannon, but the rock oh yeah, got a little song out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: All right. So while we're talking about Travis Kelsey, he was doing an interview with reporters at Chiefs training camp yesterday, and of course somebody had to ask him about his wedding to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 5: It was, it was.
Speaker 4: It was a fun off season man.
Speaker 3: Wedding was the best night of my life. And I appreciate everybody who came out and celebrated and uh, you know, had fun with us.
Speaker 4: And yes, Paul I really got from that night.
Speaker 5: It's it was.
Speaker 1: It was a crazy night.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: It was full of a lot of celebration.
Speaker 2: But it's football baby, football baby. In other sports Storty today, Russell Westbrook announced he's retiring from the NBA after eighteen seasons, announcing that decision while ago, he did that when he was with Video Casey. He did a cool video on social media with Michael Jordan voicing it like it was all of his career highlights. But was the fourth overall pick in the two thousand and eight NBA draft by the Seattle SuperSonics never played there since the franchise moved to Oklahoma City that summer, but he did spend eleven seasons with the Thunder. He also played for the Lakers, the Houston Rockets, and this past season with the Sacramento kay.
Speaker 1: He and Chris Paul overstayed their welcome.
Speaker 4: No yeah, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you got to relax. Russell Westburg is by far one of the most exciting players the league's ever seen. Definitely one of the most exciting point guards we've ever seen lead in the league from a season perspective. In the entire NBA in history and triple doubles, we've never seen a guy with as much shouldered and his ability to actually handle it and take teams to know. He never wont a ring or whatever the case, and everybody wants to judge him off rings, but is the phenom player though.
Speaker 1: That you will at least admit is not good because you don't you own ever you they're ever mentioned an NBA player like I say something about anybody in the NBA. All right, Paul George over stage as well. No, Paul George is phenomenal. I don't think we've ever seen a player come back from his gruesome of an injury as he had and still been able to perform at the level he's been performing at Darko Military.
Speaker 2: How about you guys go out for drinks after the show and have This.
Speaker 1: Is just facts, Just facts.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Russell Westbrook, God.
Speaker 2: Speed my brother Ted Lasso himself. Jason Sudeikis joined Mumford and Sons on stage at Madison Square Cardon to do the Ted Last Hoping song. That's kind of cool?
Speaker 1: Is the show back now? Season four? Back? I gotta watch season three? I stopped after a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is a marriage scam happening in this country, and really it's nothing new, but now authorities are cracking down on it.
Speaker 3: This morning, eleven people are under arrest, accused of running one of the largest marriage fraud schemes in US history.
Speaker 5: We believe this network took in tens of millions of dollars over its decade long operation, making it one of the largest marriage fraud prosecutions in US history.
Speaker 3: Prosecutors in New York say the ring arranged hundreds of sham marriages, pairing Chinese nationals seeking green cards with American citizens willing to marry them on paper for a price. The foreign nationals paid as much as one hundred thousand dollars each, and the Americans were allegedly paid thirty thousand to say I do. According to the indictment, some of the fake weddings were held at restaurants where the couples changed into traditional Chinese wedding attire to make the ceremonies look real. The marriages even came with an unusual prenup a clause stipulating that the husband and wife could live separate lives and have nothing to do with one another.
Speaker 5: The range sham wedding ceremonies complete with efficiants, wedding attire, photographers and attendees, and once aforeign national obtained a green card, they arranged for a divorce.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's interesting. Would you do that for thirty grand? That's a thirty ball. Yeah, just to get married real quick.
Speaker 4: Give somebody a citizen chep. The most I've been offered is six thousand. Couldn't do it for six thirty on my rates. You actually were offered money to do it. The lady used to bring my mama hair.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you did remember that?
Speaker 4: And Leslie.
Speaker 2: A suspicious package found outside of a fire station shut down traffic during rush hour in Washington, DC this week. Please shut down the road after somebody saw someone putting a package that had all of these exposed wires in a public trash can. Obviously makes you all nervous, for sure. You see something like that, you assume whatever. Well, officers eventually went out and opened the box, and what did they find inside an electronic sex portable pump device. So the road ended up being closed for about two and a half hours because of a sex toy outside of the fire station.
Speaker 1: It wasn't in Anna's black box, was We're looking at it the one that Anna talked about yesterday show.
Speaker 2: Miss anything from today cut up on the podcast on the iHeartRadio app, all right, good job, that's it.
Speaker 1: Missed something in the Dirty on the thirty Listen on our podcast now at Mojo in the Morning dot com.