Speaker 1: So I need a relax right now. I just need something to relax. What do you want to take a shot of it? I don't know. No, no, I'm not touching any of those things. I'm not touching those So I Chelsea went yesterday morning, and I don't know why it is. I got so jealous about this, but I was like, so horribly jealous. She could have been in the arms of another man and I would have been fine with them, but she wasn't. She woke up in the morning early and she goes, oh, I got an appointment. I go, who has an appointment? She was praying to another god. She was praying to the god called the massage God. Oh, she went and got a massage yesterday. Okay, So Chelsea went and got a massage. And I was very jealous of this because I'm the type of person that when I know that somebody is getting pampered and it's not me, I'm jealous. I want to get pampered. Like when Chelsea says, hey, I've got a manicure, pedicure appointment, I'm like, I want to be there too, Like I want to be there. I want to be I want to look pretty, you know, and I want to be relaxed. So I'm like, okay, I guess you got to go get your massage. Well, she left for an hour and a half or something, came back from it, and she was so relaxed, like I've never seen her this relaxed, and with all the stuff going on, I was so happy for her for a minute. And then I said, and then I said to her, can you call Chelsea real quick? Then I said to her, I said, you know, I'd like to get a massage. And I normally don't like massages. I'm really not a massage person. Like we one time did a couple's massage, and the entire time we were doing it, I talked to Chelsea like this was not relaxing because I sat there and was asking both of the massuse's mussou eyes whatever, however it is plural. I said to both of them, I'm like, hey, tell me a little bit about your story. In Chelsea's like, when I get a massage, I don't want to hear about anybody's story. I want to just have the music playing in the background and stuff. So I said to Chelsea, I go, Chelse, I would love to get a massage. I said, did you think that there was any way that you could, you know, call this person and see if they can make an appointment for me or do something like that. She says there's one problem, and I said, what's that? And she goes, you gotta be completely naked to get this massage. Wow, let me talk to Chelsea. Are you there, Chelsea?
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 1: So she says, you gotta be completely naked in order to get this massage.
Speaker 3: Wait, how came like I always just wear my underwear too?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I oh, I wear my underwear for that? Do I get those?
Speaker 1: You gotta go to this guy? Wait a second, So when you said that, it made me go, all right, I'm out because I don't like to be naked. I don't like it. I like to me, if I get a massage, I feel like I at least have to have something covering me up. You know what I mean? Like I feel like I need at least have to be somewhat naked, Chelse, something to hold you down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, respectful about it though, Like they have a blanket over you and they fold it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are fully covered. Anytime anything is exposed, there's a towel that quickly goes over you know, anything that can be exposed. Nothing is exposed.
Speaker 1: Ever, Chelsea, I'm afraid to be vulnerable. Even when you and I have sex together, there are times I don't even want to take my underwear off. You know, There's there's something about it I feel like I have to.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 1: I don't know how how listeners feel about this one, but are you the type of person that, if you get a massage, do you go completely naked during the massage or do you at least keep something on?
Speaker 2: Like I one time had I note, this is the first time I've ever done it where I've gone completely.
Speaker 1: Naked and it was good. Huh, you liked it?
Speaker 2: I liked the massage, which I feel much better to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you really like? Do you actually like feel like like it was it worth it waking up on a Sunday morning and doing it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah for sure?
Speaker 1: Is a user's choice, like if you go get a massage, do you just decide to d robe or is it guilty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's emphatic, so maybe that's different. But I've had other massages where I've always cut my odor on.
Speaker 1: What does lymphatic mean? Can you explain?
Speaker 2: Just google or your lymph nodes are so it helps drain. So you she works on my face, my neck, around my collarbone, under my armpits, and then around my stomach and then like you know, in your hip and growing area, and.
Speaker 1: Then they.
Speaker 6: Really exactly are there any are there any so interesting?
Speaker 1: Are there any lymphoids where my noids? Noids are?
Speaker 2: Now you're doing make sure you can never get one?
Speaker 1: Like, let me tell you my comfort level. And I want to know what the listeners are with this. I don't have a comfort level of being naked to a point that I've gone into saunas wearing clothes and the guys that I've visit the saunas with are all like, what are you doing? Like I don't even want to just go in with a towel around my my Have you ever been in a sauna before with a group of guys? Maybe when I was younger, not that I can actually remember. I'm imagine going there with Kevin, these guys that so that there's a there's this place that that I'll go to from time to time and these guys will all get into the sauna naked together and to me and the guys will take their things off, and they're just sitting there and I'm going, this is weird. I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Has you went there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it wasn't that. The other one too, is I remember my dad used to be the type of guy and Chelsea, you loved my dad, I know, but I don't even want you to picture this. My dad loved going into whirlpools, like he would call them, not like chacoozies and stuff he would call them. I used to love whirlpool and naked.
Speaker 2: You love walking around the house naked now in the morning when you get ready for work.
Speaker 1: But that's because you're there. And but if you know, if Luke was home, I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I think he did it when Mayo's here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he sleeps till like noon. Oh well, that's true. They were down in the basement Chelsea's friends staying at the house, and I walked out naked to the kitchen and Chelsea thought it was so weird. It's funny. It's funny though, because I want to get a massage, but I'm so afraid to get a massage and uh and have to be exposed. I don't know. Hold on a second, real quick Chelse, Jordan, what's up, Jordan? How you doing?
Speaker 5: So you talk too much during the massage. She wants to relax, and you don't want to be naked duringham of course she's gonna tell you have to be naked.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, Chelsea, are you trying to throw me off here by saying this? Or do you have to be nam Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jordan, he has my secrets.
Speaker 1: What's up, unique, Hi, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Hey Mojo.
Speaker 4: So I always wear my nan my underwear when I go get a massage because I used to get full backing messages all the time and I had a weirdo and he was touching in places that he shouldn't have been touching in.
Speaker 3: So sounds like you're always were.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that happened to my sister too. Really, Yes, I was a place in Chicago. It was a girl.
Speaker 1: It was a girl touching. But was she like doing it as a massage or was she doing it no is my sister. It was the very first massage my sister ever got. This was a few years ago, and when she was done, she was like, I will never ever do that again. And I thought, oh my gosh, how do you how do you not like, like, I love getting massages? And she said, is it normal that the woman and then described to me what she did.
Speaker 6: And I was like, I feel like we need to call the police.
Speaker 1: No, that is not normal. Yeah, that's craziness. Yeah.
Speaker 6: It was a massage in her apartment building in downtown Chicago, like a massage place.
Speaker 1: Wait crazy, Wait a second. They they had apartment building massage like it was. They had like a place where you get there.
Speaker 6: Was grocery store, a dry cleaner. You know how it is in big cities there's usually like retail on the first level. And then and so she just decided to try it there and that happened to her.
Speaker 3: She's never gone again.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's crazy. She trained under Larry Nasser. Jeez, or what never? I don't want to say that. You want to say, you want to say something good. It's good for you, Chelsea. Kevin's growing up. He's catching himself before he says something he shouldn't say. And then unbelievable, How unbelievable. Aren't you proud?
Speaker 2: So proud?
Speaker 1: What's up? SHAWNA?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 7: Hey, how are you guys?
Speaker 1: We're good? What's going on? Shauna?
Speaker 7: So I always go for massages and my pants and I go frequently and he always keeps his underground two but I always go nude. Excuse me? And uh, the one time I talked him into actually going nude and they put the towel over you and we're getting ready to go, when he said, as soon as the lady came in and the first thing she was ripped the towel off of him. This has never happened to me before. We got a coupon for a massage, so it was a new place to us. And he said, this messuse touched him in places I have not room together.
Speaker 1: Wait, so during the couple's massage, she is inappropriately touching your husband.
Speaker 7: She was rubbing between his butt cheeks and he never ever does. He always kept his underwear.
Speaker 1: And he did she wash her hands afterwards.
Speaker 7: I hope, So I don't even go there.
Speaker 1: My god, hold on, missfit Tony is on the phone with us right now.
Speaker 5: Welcome back. We already was beck, is you party like a rock star? We could go?
Speaker 7: So welcome b thank you, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, welcome back. Listen. Soon as I hit that massage room, I'm naked, naked down, everything down, no pile. No nothing. I can't wait till lay there and get it all about all of it. Baby, some naked is a jay bird.
Speaker 1: Wait, that's so. How often you got massages? Do you get a lot of massages?
Speaker 5: I'm in there. I'm in there once every couple of months. Oh, I go crazy with it. But my favorite massages is going at like two three o'clock in the morning. Yeah yeah, Oh my god. I'd be like, yeah, yeah, it's fell right.
Speaker 1: That's a Miskegan, isn't that That's a Miskeigan massage?
Speaker 5: Hey, so yeah, butt naked is the way to go for my five.
Speaker 1: All right, well, talk to you Land and tell me
Speaker 5: God